Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monokuma can only giggle when he is ignored. "You could have avoided this," he says. "You really could have!"

Once again, your IDs flash to life.

Not a single one of you actually examined filthy Jennifer's body! She didn't have a single knife wound!

Wonder where all that blood came from? Blood packets were missing from the infirmary!
Monokuma falls over with a soft honk. He's laughing so hard, he has to roll around a little. "You are all such dumb salmon! Upuhehehehe! Ahahahahaha!"

'Oh. . .God. . .'

This, was why she didn't want to vote. This, was why. An innocent has just been killed. She may have slain, and exposed of Grimm in the past, but that didn't mean she didn't secretly think about the lives she'd taken. She knew she had to do it, since Grimm were such dangerous creatures back in Remnant, then again, life was valuable. She wouldn't vote, unless she gets the best evidence possible.

She looked down towards the ground and her eyes flashed a bright blood-red, and she punched at the elevator wall. She was angry - strike that - she was pissed. "Why does it have to be this way?," the golden-blonde asked aloud, she grinded her teeth together.

There were times when she couldn't control her anger, now was the time.

@york
@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@Gummi Bunnies
*Natsu growled really wanting to let his anger go, but that would help nothing now. He couldn't let it out on any one. He took a deep breath and let out a nice long sigh. Some fire left with it. He turned to Yang and noticed her anger as well* Yang. You need to calm down. Save the anger for the real culprits.
@york
@Atomyk
Ruby seemed more distressed than angry right now, she shook her head for a moment, blinking a couple of times before sighing a little sadly, this wasn't even close to fair, not was it anything like Beacon Academy... What saddened her even more was Monokaru's mocking of them, she already had suspected that Jennifer's death had been caused by that flamethrower, the problem was figuring out who'd be capable of such an act, sure Natsu can breathe and eat fire, but she wasn't sure he was the killer either... Not yet anyways. Before she could reflect too much, she heard her sister's angry shouts as she struck the wall and ran over to her looking up at her like a sad puppy would "There's nothing we can do now sis... All we can do is try and figure out who was the real killer... And get our stuff back." she said quietly. It seemed that childish attitude of hers had suddenly up and left, this was definitely not one of those times to behave that way anyways.

Monokuma can only giggle when he is ignored. "You could have avoided this," he says. "You really could have!"

Once again, your IDs flash to life.

Not a single one of you actually examined filthy Jennifer's body! She didn't have a single knife wound!

Wonder where all that blood came from? Blood packets were missing from the infirmary!
Monokuma falls over with a soft honk. He's laughing so hard, he has to roll around a little. "You are all such dumb salmon! Upuhehehehe! Ahahahahaha!"

Annabeth growled a bit and looked at Monokuma. However, she looked at Billy and frowned. "We really should look at your head... can you walk?" She asked softly. She could tell he was upset, but right now, her priority was getting him some help.

@Kirah

Annabeth growled a bit and looked at Monokuma. However, she looked at Billy and frowned. "We really should look at your head... can you walk?" She asked softly. She could tell he was upset, but right now, her priority was getting him some help.

@Kirah
Billy gave a small nod. "Yeah." He felt sick to his stomach though, and as he nodded his head he saw spots again. "I think I hit my head really hard." Billy let Annabeth lead him to the infirmary.

@kittyluna45

Billy gave a small nod. "Yeah." He felt sick to his stomach though, and as he nodded his head he saw spots again. "I think I hit my head really hard." Billy let Annabeth lead him to the infirmary.
"It sounded like you hit your head pretty hard," Annabeth said, helping Billy along till they reached the infirmary. Once there, she would look for anything useful.

@Atomyk @Kirah

"It sounded like you hit your head pretty hard," Annabeth said, helping Billy along till they reached the infirmary. Once there, she would look for anything useful.
Thankfully, the infirmary hasn't been raided. You'll find just about everything you would ever need here in terms of medical supplies.

@kittyluna45
@Kirah

Thankfully, the infirmary hasn't been raided. You'll find just about everything you would ever need here in terms of medical supplies.
As Annabeth looked around, she paused as she saw the medical supplies. She slipped a scalpel into her other pocket and then paused. "That's not a good idea." She picked up a small bag and put the scalpel in there, and then looked at Billy. "Sorry, I feel like I should have something to protect myself with. I do apologize, I'm not good with medicine. I'm use to using other methods of healing. I'll look for some ice or an ice pack first," she said and went looking for just that.

Connor was just closing the checkers board as the manual blinked inside of his pocket again, slipping it out and viewing it with a sigh.

"Looks like our little group isn't very bright either. Apparently no-one cared to inspect the crime-scene at all."

Connor fell back against the wall and sunk, yawning quietly. Risa smiled and pecked his cheek, placing her left arm over his shoulders and leaning her head against his.

"It's fine, Connor...we've been in stickier situations before. We'll handle this one too."

Connor looked down at her with a soft smile, closing his eyes with a second yawn. It wasn't the most comfortable thing, but it'd work.

(Alright, last post of the night. Buh baaaaaaaaai.)

"...it's like the Witch's Epitaph all over again..." Erika grumbled as she had a blank face, pissed that this was not how the investigation was supposed to go. As she stood there with the group in the elevator, you could clearly see that Erika was holding in all of that frustration. Not that someone innocent had been wrongfully executed, but how the votes were entirely wrong. In fact, Dlanor was the only one that seemed more concerned about everyone's well-being rather than Erika herself. for a moment, as if to let out that frustration without losing her elegance...Erika began to laugh in a way that she was almost like an insane maniac, probably starting to lose it...or did she lose her sanity long before this started?

tumblr_n37jq8vdYY1rvlzhso1_1280.png

"He...hehehehe...."

tumblr_mzqefdKy4o1swdfloo4_500.png

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!"

Oh dear...whether that is, Erika seemed to be really losing it now. For now, Dlanor smacked the detective at the back of her head, getting her to shut up for now.

"We need to hurry. Find our belongings, and keep an eye out for anything that can come after us," Dlanor said after recovering from her shock of this as well, seeming as if she wanted this to be over.

@ItsToppyTippers
@york
@ShadowPrime
@MrDubWubs

As Annabeth looked around, she paused as she saw the medical supplies. She slipped a scalpel into her other pocket and then paused. "That's not a good idea." She picked up a small bag and put the scalpel in there, and then looked at Billy. "Sorry, I feel like I should have something to protect myself with. I do apologize, I'm not good with medicine. I'm use to using other methods of healing. I'll look for some ice or an ice pack first," she said and went looking for just that.
"I don't blame you for that. If I were any good with knives I'd have one too. Thanks. You might be better at it than me. My girlfriend, Georgia, is usually the one with the first aid kit." He gave Annabeth his friendly smile. "You know. I don't know if I think the detective is going to be a good idea." He bites his lip thinking. "To be honest I think I'm not going to trust anyone. Except you. You're the only one I know for sure couldn't have killed the girl we were together the whole time." He made eye contact with Annabeth, wondering if she was thinking the same way as him.

Reactions: kittyluna45
"I don't blame you for that. If I were any good with knives I'd have one too. Thanks. You might be better at it than me. My girlfriend, Georgia, is usually the one with the first aid kit." He gave Annabeth his friendly smile. "You know. I don't know if I think the detective is going to be a good idea." He bites his lip thinking. "To be honest I think I'm not going to trust anyone. Except you. You're the only one I know for sure couldn't have killed the girl we were together the whole time." He made eye contact with Annabeth, wondering if she was thinking the same way as him.
"I agree with you. You're the only one I trust, since you haven't really been out of my sight this entire time. However, since I do trust you... I will tell you something. There is more to my hat than meets the eye... and that is the reason I wanted it back so much. Luckily, it doesn't seem to work for anyone else," she said. She handed him the ice pack she found and pulled out her cap, and put it on. In that moment, Annabeth vanished before his eyes. She pulled back off her cap, still right in front of him. "It was a gift from my mom... I think it might help us out."

@Kirah

Reactions: Kirah
"Aye, I much appreciate your kindness, River. But it's not so much a matter of privacy as it is one of pride." he admitted to River. "I fear that you'd not like the man I was before. Not many do. There are things I... misjudged, people I mistreated." Edward paused and sighed. "There's an Irish song I've sung many a time back on my ship, it says 'Of all the harm that ever I've done, alas it was to none but me'. I find myself seeing my own life in that."

Ed was quiet again for a few moments until he realized he'd already said more than he wanted to. This woman had a way of convincing him that he apparently couldn't really resist... for long. "I'd rather hear about your adventures, River. The power to harm many people is not a power to be taken without responsibility" he said, looking to her with a smile once again. "Why not use it to harm those who wronged you? What keeps you from it?" he asked her. Edward imagined that if he would have that power, he'd either sell it or use it on some people.
His story reminded me of my own life in a small way. I walked up to him and offered him a weary smile. "Your son thought highly of you, even if he believed you were misguided."

"Sadly he became our enemy. We're on the same side you see, and he was on the other. We work in the dark to serve the light. Everything is permitted but not everything is beneficial."

The words sat heavy on me. All I had given, what all of us had given. Just free Juno. Then an icy hardness spread through me, chasing away the doubts and the fears.

"We're going to find these murderers. And we're going to stop them, even if we have to give our lives."

"I agree with you. You're the only one I trust, since you haven't really been out of my sight this entire time. However, since I do trust you... I will tell you something. There is more to my hat than meets the eye... and that is the reason I wanted it back so much. Luckily, it doesn't seem to work for anyone else," she said. She handed him the ice pack she found and pulled out her cap, and put it on. In that moment, Annabeth vanished before his eyes. She pulled back off her cap, still right in front of him. "It was a gift from my mom... I think it might help us out."

@Kirah
Billy puts the ice pack on his head. His eyes go wide as Annabeth disappears. "That's a good veil." He says impressed. "You can use that." Billy thinks, "We can get fingerprints from the other people here...If we have something to compare it to. We might have to go back to the room. I don't think the knife will have any fingerprints on it." He starts looking around the room. "There's got to be something in here." He stands up, his head spins a bit, but he pushes past it and starts digging around to see if he can find anything that can be used to collect fingerprints. "We need tape, clear tape, and dust that we can sprinkle or brush on to something to get fingerprints."

His story reminded me of my own life in a small way. I walked up to him and offered him a weary smile. "Your son thought highly of you, even if he believed you were misguided."

"Sadly he became our enemy. We're on the same side you see, and he was on the other. We work in the dark to serve the light. Everything is permitted but not everything is beneficial."

The words sat heavy on me. All I had given, what all of us had given. Just free Juno. Then an icy hardness spread through me, chasing away the doubts and the fears.

"We're going to find these murderers. And we're going to stop them, even if we have to give our lives."

Bayonetta overheard his words.

"I'm sure we can get these killers without giving up more innocent lives,", she suggested, "that would be more efficient. And cleaner."

@Thuro Pendragon

*Natsu growled really wanting to let his anger go, but that would help nothing now. He couldn't let it out on any one. He took a deep breath and let out a nice long sigh. Some fire left with it. He turned to Yang and noticed her anger as well* Yang. You need to calm down. Save the anger for the real culprits.
@york
@Atomyk
Ruby seemed more distressed than angry right now, she shook her head for a moment, blinking a couple of times before sighing a little sadly, this wasn't even close to fair, not was it anything like Beacon Academy... What saddened her even more was Monokaru's mocking of them, she already had suspected that Jennifer's death had been caused by that flamethrower, the problem was figuring out who'd be capable of such an act, sure Natsu can breathe and eat fire, but she wasn't sure he was the killer either... Not yet anyways. Before she could reflect too much, she heard her sister's angry shouts as she struck the wall and ran over to her looking up at her like a sad puppy would "There's nothing we can do now sis... All we can do is try and figure out who was the real killer... And get our stuff back." she said quietly. It seemed that childish attitude of hers had suddenly up and left, this was definitely not one of those times to behave that way anyways.
Yang sighed to herself and retracted her arm from its place against the elevator wall. Her eyes returned to their natural hue, a light lavender color. She looked up and gave the two a small, yet sad looking smile. "I know you guys. . .it's just. . ," the huntress in training paused, but soon continued. ". . . nevermind." She decided that she shouldn't be all mopey at a time like this, they had to watch their backs. One wrong move and they might as well say goodbye to their precious lives.

"I'll make sure to save a butt kicking for the traitor," the female replaced the sad smile with a smirk, her eyes sparking with determination. She held a clenched black-gloved fist in front of her. Man, she couldn't wait to get her gauntlets back.

Continued from here.

CHAPTER ONE DEAD END
"On Pins and Needles"
Arya's attempt at being clever was noted by Monokuma, but he could only laugh as the mirror smashed against the side of the tank. He wagged his paw at her. "It's just too bad that item wasn't important to anybody! If it was, they might have been beary mad at you! They might have even killed you! Oh well!"

Meanwhile, the Monokuma wall laughed gleefully as wolf and dog fought to save the poor children. "Upuhehehehe!" they all laughed in unison, their hands held over their mouths. The lone Monokuma on the ground stood in front of the tank and pulled out an item Arya would find very familiar:

68F0SYZ.jpg

The sword, Needle, gleamed in Monokuma's black paw. He stared up at the floating girl, grinning. "This feels good, actually! Just my size!" The bear danced back and forth in front of the tank, swinging Needle to and fro. He began to mimic a duelist, stabbing the sword wildly through the air.

Soon, Billy succumbed to his injuries and the Bear Match was over. The wall of Monokumas began to disband, jumping down on to the gym floor. The water in the tank began to drain as well, the glass wall receding to free the two girls. Sighing, Monokuma placed Needle's tip against the floor and leaned on the hilt. "Would you look at that, I said 'jump' and you both asked 'how high?'" The bear began giggling. "Like dogs, even. You just needed a few juicy steaks to get you going!" He nodded toward Arya and Annabeth in the tank. "You should be happy I'm allowing them both to walk away!"

"Huh, anyway, I guess the Underfoot gets her precious item back, but I just need to deal with one teeny eensy little thing first!"

Monokuma looked down at his own device and grinned. "Looks like our Ultimate Survivor has been chosen!" The bear then left the gymnasium, hitting a button as he went...
---​
Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Lilia, somewhere within the school. You see her from above, as if a camera is hovering over her. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around her, pulling her into the dark depths of the school's upper floors...​
V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Lilia's face three times in a row. The text below says...

INNOCENT

Too bad! Lilia isn't a traitor! Oh well, maybe you'll get one next time! At least you know someone amongst you is for sure not a traitor!

... Monokuma's grinning face appears on screen.

He laughs.

---
On your screens appear Lilia Kjaernestejd, tied and bound to a regal chair with red velvet and gilded wood. Wherever in the school she is, it seems she's surrounded by a number of wealthy and expensive items. You might think it beautiful, until blood suddenly splatters all over it.

Lilia is forced to watch as a group of anonymous men and women appear around her, only to be suddenly and violently killed. They scream and groan as they lay dying at her feet, their blood pooling around the legs of her chair.

From the shadows comes Monokuma, a dark cloak billowing around him. The bear is snugly hooded and a black face mask obscures the white side of his face. His red eye glows as he nears Lilia, Needle in hand. For a few agonizing seconds, Monokuma lingers in front of her. He aims Needle's tip at her heart, before--
The Ultimate Survivor is executed.

---
Monokuma walks back into the gym, his outfit discarded. "Guess she wasn't much of a survivor, was she?" he says, raising Needle high in the air. He then tosses it casually, causing it to land in front of Arya. "You wanted it, so there you go!"
It's still red with Lilia's blood.

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@StarryNight as Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Rocket as Lilith (Borderlands)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd
- EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
The Engineer gazed upon the Zombie City, a little in awe as Lilia's innocence crept into his comm-link...

sci-fi-post-apocalyptic-28081_942730_1492542_5783618.jpg

"Dammit..." He said through his communicator.

Honestly, Lilia's death didn't bother The Battlefield Friend TOO much. Why? To him, this was all an intricate, detective-based 'Zombie Mod' released by DICE - and he was there, a carefully selected Battlefield player, for Beta testing. Shit, 9.5/10 so far... if it wasn't for that fucking Bear; what was his name? Monohoho? Whatever. Clearly, his ass needed a good 'ol editing out of the final patch. The Engineer's virtual avatar sat upon the Boeing 747's (assuming) ruby red seats, right leg propped against an armrest...

4eWx8Sj.gif

"Shit, so we seriously fucked up guys." Robin, Wardaddy, and The Noob heard him, "... Uh, think we can restart the level? Maybe we can give it a second shot. Noob, thoughts?" He agreed, much to the confusion and incredible dismay to Robin and Wardaddy. This fucker was casual about Lilia's death! What an ass...

"Wait! Wait a minute y'all!" It was The Noob, this time. He walked across the vast expanse of Monohoho-I-don't-care-anymore's Nightmare School, searching for Lilia's poor stabbed corpse, "... Gentlemen, I've got business to attend to."

"Dip dip potato chip~"

@Dallas
@Conrad Norwood

Last edited:
Reactions: Atomyk
Annabeth nodded as Billy listed off things, and started looking for them. When she found them, she would put them in the bag. She did also keep an eye on Billy, looking around for anything that would help him. She did skim through a medical help book, seeing what she should do for his head. "I can look Billy, you should really sit down..." She was familiar with hitting her head, but not with having to deal with it. She sighed a bit, and sat down as well. This was a lot to deal with.

Annabeth nodded as Billy listed off things, and started looking for them. When she found them, she would put them in the bag. She did also keep an eye on Billy, looking around for anything that would help him. She did skim through a medical help book, seeing what she should do for his head. "I can look Billy, you should really sit down..." She was familiar with hitting her head, but not with having to deal with it. She sighed a bit, and sat down as well. This was a lot to deal with.
Billy didn't even nod this time, he knew better. "Thanks." He sat back down, and stared at the blood covered gurney. The smell filled his nose and he hated it. He had failed Jennifer. "We can try to contact her again. She might know who killed her. Remember the Rubbish Bin?" If it weren't for the pounding in his head he would probably rush off to go to the incinerator room again.

The woman was offering "Something we both want." An Italian voice murmured.

Shut up Ezio. I thought.

The woman was offering hope. Something we couldn't afford to lose. Hope.

"Hope. That's our weapon. The killers can strike again and again. But if we don't give in, don't give up. They'll lose."

"This is what we both want." Ezio said.

But now for the realistic side.

"This is similar to the to the endless war between the Templars and Assasins. The Assassins can pop in, take out a high value target and slip back into the crowd at a moments notice. Its been our greatest strength against the Templars but now its being turned against us."

"Ironic. Isn't it?"

@Mari

Billy didn't even nod this time, he knew better. "Thanks." He sat back down, and stared at the blood covered gurney. The smell filled his nose and he hated it. He had failed Jennifer. "We can try to contact her again. She might know who killed her. Remember the Rubbish Bin?" If it weren't for the pounding in his head he would probably rush off to go to the incinerator room again.
"Oh that is right, the Rubbish Bin said it could 'hear her.' But, do you think it is willing to talk to us?" She said as she looked at him. She started by looking over his skull, to make sure there were no cracks, either under the surface or on the surface. She also put some Tylenol on the table next to him. "Take those, and not other painkillers. It said the other kind wasn't good," she said and paused. "It also mentioned that if it is a concussion, you should rest... but... we really can not afford that at the moment," she added.

Reactions: Kirah
Status
Not open for further replies.