Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Josh M
Billy shook his head and focused on his friend's faces again. This need not be a kill he just needed to take Cosmo down.

He faced the Russian dog again not wanting to have his back to him. He lunged again hoping if nothing else but to knock Cosmo over. He didn't even need to pin him, but he would. Shear size had to count for something right?

Luckily, Elizabeth's hand had grabbed the cassette player. She frowned as she examined it, glancing behind her occasionally to see whether or not he was still following her as she fast walked through the hallways. Unfortunately for her, droplets of blood would fall from her hands here and there, leaving a semi-follow-able path. She opened a door to a classroom and shut it behind her, looking to see what her surroundings were.
wrfnz5j.png

This room sure looks fun.

@Xibilation

@Kirah

Cosmo dodged clean this time, swiping Billy before another push. However, Billy already heightened senses now became almost unbearable. Cosmo would be sitting into the corner, focusing on billy's mind.

"Do you yelp, Billy? Or does Cosmo have to keep goink?"

Annabeth could only watch as Billy and Cosmo fought, still trying to keep herself and Arya afloat in the tank. Sure, it was getting harder as more water poured in, but... she'd rather die trying.

@Kirah @Atomyk @Josh M @Krieg

Luckily, Elizabeth's hand had grabbed the cassette player. She frowned as she examined it, glancing behind her occasionally to see whether or not he was still following her as she fast walked through the hallways. Unfortunately for her, droplets of blood would fall from her hands here and there, leaving a semi-follow-able path. She opened a door to a classroom and shut it behind her, looking to see what her surroundings were.

@Atomyk
@Ziogen
Following the faint blood trail she had left behind, he went ahead and walked until he ended up behind the door, softly knocking on the door without a word.

"Indeed I can," Dr. Song replied. "I may visit any time and place I please. That's how I escape prison so frequently and can pop back without being noticed. It's an item I... bargained for. They are very rare." A wicked smile covered her face. "A man was going to sell me one for a ridiculous price, but I laid down my own price. I would disarm the explosive he swallowed--which I put in the cup he was drinking from--if he would give me the device for naught but a cent." She sighed. "But, when I arrived here it was gone along with my other items. That Monokuma has it somewhere. It's probably in that vending machine."

Answering his next question, she said: "The Doctor is the man who continues to leave me. I fell in love with him when I was but a lost soul. He put me on the right path again. Yet, at times he uses me and abandons me often with little but a "see you later" and perhaps a kiss should I force him." She frowned. "And this is the man I will die for someday... I hope it's... worth it..." River felt a bit lonely talking about The Doctor. She didn't like explaining him to others that often. She did on occasion though; sometimes it felt good to get things off her chest. And since Edward was willing to listen, she decided to speak.

"Why all the questions though? You seem so curious about my time travel device..."

River wondered if he would try to steal it, or if he was simply curious.

@Joellie
Unfortunately, Edward's greed once again overshadowed his kindness when River continued talking about the device she had. If he could somehow sell this item, he and his ship's entire crew would definitely be set for life. Bad bad Edward was dreaming of himself on a massive ships, gold coins spilling from his pockets like rain while River talked about the Doctor.

He only started paying attention again when she asked him why he was asking so many questions. "It's a rare thing to hear about!" he quickly replied. But when he reminded himself of the items he got in the vending machine. What if the ring he had in his pocket was actually the device she was talking about? It sounded too good to be real, but there was always the tiny chance...

"Wait..." he said while setting River back on her feet and reaching into his pocket, taking out a small ring with a fake diamond made of glass on it. "Is this the item you were speaking of? Is this the device of time travel?" he asked eagerly. "If it is, I'd be the richest pirate sailing the West Indies..." he said, his imagination going wild. Bad selfish Edward >:C

wrfnz5j.png

This room sure looks fun.

@Xibilation
Elizabeth gasped as she looked around the classroom, all previous thoughts of her hands vanished. It was a battlefield. She maneuvered around the desk, her curious self exploring the classroom. She looked through the insides of some desks, and behind the chalkboard, too. She saw the TV and frowned. It seemed like a very strange device similar to her tablet. She looked down again; she wasn't sure what may work with the strange device, the cassette player, she held in her bloody hand. She took a quick glance around the classroon again.

She jumped when she heard the knock, eyes widening. She didn't make a sound. @Verite

Unfortunately, Edward's greed once again overshadowed his kindness when River continued talking about the device she had. If he could somehow sell this item, he and his ship's entire crew would definitely be set for life. Bad bad Edward was dreaming of himself on a massive ships, gold coins spilling from his pockets like rain while River talked about the Doctor.

He only started paying attention again when she asked him why he was asking so many questions. "It's a rare thing to hear about!" he quickly replied. But when he reminded himself of the items he got in the vending machine. What if the ring he had in his pocket was actually the device she was talking about? It sounded too good to be real, but there was always the tiny chance...

"Wait..." he said while setting River back on her feet and reaching into his pocket, taking out a small ring with a fake diamond made of glass on it. "Is this the item you were speaking of? Is this the device of time travel?" he asked eagerly. "If it is, I'd be the richest pirate sailing the West Indies..." he said, his imagination going wild. Bad selfish Edward >:C
River stopped talking for a moment and raised an eyebrow, watching the look in his eye become far off. He was no longer paying attention to her talk, was he? She rolled her eyes. Oh, men were all the same. They always had a concern greater than treating someone with a simple kindness. And here she had spoken of things very important to her too...

When he showed her the ring with the fake diamond on it, River said nothing for a moment before nodding. "Oh! You found it! What a relief, I thought I'd never see it again! May I have it back?" she questioned. "I need to keep it safe until we escape this school."

In truth, River Song completely lied. That wasn't her time machine. It was just a silly little trinket. She did, however, want to see how he might react. Would he refuse to give it to her? Would he rush off with it and dump her out of his arms? River half expected that he would. She needed to see how he would react before she told him the truth.

@Joellie

Elizabeth gasped as she looked around the classroom, all previous thoughts of her hands vanished. It was a battlefield. She maneuvered around the desk, her curious self exploring the classroom. She looked through the insides of some desks, and behind the chalkboard, too. She saw the TV and frowned. It seemed like a very strange device similar to her tablet. She looked down again; she wasn't sure what may work with the strange device, the cassette player, she held in her bloody hand. She took a quick glance around the classroon again.

She jumped when she heard the knock, eyes widening. She didn't make a sound. @Verite
"..."

Kotomine knocked again, clearing his throat.

The Jeopardy theme song began to play in his head.

@Josh M
Billy didn't respond, with anything but an image of his girlfriend Georgia. Standing on a balcony, tanned and toned from the last year of Wolf-dom. She was wearing a bikini top and shorts and looked beautiful.

This time Billy didn't dare try a direct approach. He could tell he was slowing down, and Cosmo didn't need to be close to beat him. He could bring Billy to his knees if he kept pushing like he was. Instead he let his head fill with images, anything he could think of. And then he tried a feint. He pretended to go right, the direction he had been attacking from this whole time, but instead went for Cosmo's left side.

Billy snarled as his fangs slashed at the smaller dog.

Bayonetta simply watched as several of the individuals she was with earlier engaged in the battle.

"That looks fun," she remarked to herself.

"Except for the water. I'd have none of that."

"..."

Kotomine knocked again, clearing his throat.

The Jeopardy theme song began to play in his head.
Elizbeth began to slowly walk away.

"OW! BLOODY MOTHERFUCKER OF ALL DAMNED FUCKS!"

.....She stubbed her toe.

Reactions: Ellya
River stopped talking for a moment and raised an eyebrow, watching the look in his eye become far off. He was no longer paying attention to her talk, was he? She rolled her eyes. Oh, men were all the same. They always had a concern greater than treating someone with a simple kindness. And here she had spoken of things very important to her too...

When he showed her the ring with the fake diamond on it, River said nothing for a moment before nodding. "Oh! You found it! What a relief, I thought I'd never see it again! May I have it back?" she questioned. "I need to keep it safe until we escape this school."

In truth, River Song completely lied. That wasn't her time machine. It was just a silly little trinket. She did, however, want to see how he might react. Would he refuse to give it to her? Would he rush off with it and dump her out of his arms? River half expected that he would. She needed to see how he would react before she told him the truth.

@Joellie
Edward looked down at that ring in his hand. As he believed, it was a ring for time travelling. The money he could make with it...

data-s-s.gif

He'd be so rich...

dat-booty.gif

Sailing on a sea of gold...

dr00L.gif

River would definitely hate him...
But it was so tempting...

booty-had-me-like.gif

"Aye..." he said. "It's yours... Rightfully yours. It's not mine to keep..." Although his words were right, he kept the ring in his hand for a good few seconds. But eventually, he took River's good hand, put it in there and closed it. "It's yours" he confirmed again, smiling his best smile.

gBGKxFq.gif

Elizbeth began to slowly walk away.

"OW! BLOODY MOTHERFUCKER OF ALL DAMNED FUCKS!"

.....She stubbed her toe.
"Cursing is a sin," he said from the other side of the door casually.

~In The Holding Tank~

Perhaps to this fluffy ringmaster's disappointment, there was no scream from Arya, no cry, no tears, no anything. Dropped into the cage ironically with the same girl whom she gave her precious hat to, the tomboy shakily arose after being dropped by the mechanical arm, her legs wobbling. Deep in her head, she was trying to conceive of patterns, rules, guidelines, and any irregularities this Monokuma held. It was strange, was he a demon? What was his purpose, and rather, what did he hoped to gain out of this?

"A game..." she murmured in revelation, unsure if she was picking up on anything. It was the only logic answer, but then again, what did any logic make in this? Wishing she hadn't been so bratty about her sword, the child thought back to the Bucket Knight, praying to The Old Gods he would not see her demise like this. Digging into her pockets, Arya pulled out one of her trinkets, some sort of disguise mirror.

"Cracks and nooks..." she mumbled again, holding the small mirror snugly in her left hand, staring at the wall of the tank. "Stand back Annabeth." Arya noted, beginning to reel her arm back. With one mighty swing, the girl hurled the potent object across the room, aiming directly for the wall of the tank. No, she was not hoping to break the walls of the tank, far from that.

Arya was looking to destroy an Item of Importance.

Last edited:
The was a good idea by Billly Cosmo was in his head, and Billy rant in a telekinetic wall.

Annabeth did as Arya asked of her, and moved back. She wasn't about to get in the way if the younger girl if she had a plan. She tugged at her hat, watching and looking at the tank. If she could find some sort of structural flaw, she would take advantage of it.

@Josh M @Krieg @Kirah @Mari @Atomyk

@Josh M
Billy stumbled, knocked back by the wall, it hurt a lot. And if he were a cartoon character he'd have stars floating around his head.

He did everything he could to not fall over, but he had been going nearly full speed and had cracked his head hard. Things went black and Billy collapsed to the ground.

"Cursing is a sin," he said from the other side of the door casually.
Elizabeth glared at the door. "I just stole your strange black box from you. Do you think I care about my behavior?"

She picked up a chair off of the ground and sat on it, toe still throbbing. "Speaking of, you may as well take it back. I have no idea how to use it, and it has therefore no more worth for myself."

Edward looked down at that ring in his hand. As he believed, it was a ring for time travelling. The money he could make with it...

data-s-s.gif

He'd be so rich...

dat-booty.gif

Sailing on a sea of gold...

dr00L.gif

River would definitely hate him...
But it was so tempting...

booty-had-me-like.gif

"Aye..." he said. "It's yours... Rightfully yours. It's not mine to keep..." Although his words were right, he kept the ring in his hand for a good few seconds. But eventually, he took River's good hand, put it in there and closed it. "It's yours" he confirmed again, smiling his best smile.

gBGKxFq.gif
River held out her hand, waiting to see how Edward would reply. She braced herself just in case he were to dump her out of his arms and just take off running. She was sure he was going to run, she'd end up throwing her shoe at him, and cursing him out again. But no, that's not what happened. After a few moments of struggling inwardly (River seriously thought he was about to start sweating), Edward placed the ring in her palm and wrapped her hand closed around it. River was stunned, completely surprised in fact.

extremely-shocked-animals15.jpg

She had expected him to run off with her "precious item" and fail her little test, he was a pirate after all, but he actually gave it back. And though she was surprised, she also felt one other thing: extremely impressed.

River lifted up a bit in his arms and wrapped her arms around him a bit more, giving him a genuine hug. She closed her eyes and even rubbed his back a little. She was very happy with him!

"You're definitely not... so bad," she said pulling back after a moment. She held up the ring and offered it back to him. "This isn't my time travel device, sadly. If it were, I'd use it to escape the school. This is only a little ring," she began to explain. "I just wanted to see what you would do had you though it really was my time travel device. And you chose to return it. You chose correctly. Thank you." She wondered if he would be mad at her for tricking him, but it had only been a small test to judge his character. River meant no harm. Plus, she didn't graduate Luna University by being a dimwit, after all.

@Joellie

Status
Not open for further replies.