Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin frowned, "Then wouldn't you like to escape and make a new home for yourself, Sir? Leave the past behind you and go to a new world to live in peace? That's what I want, to escape and find peace away from this place."

He raised an eyebrow at her actions, but didn't say much. "Like how so? I am also not as well-versed as I ought to, as a priest who is fairly out of touch in this world..." He simply said.

// lol sorry, slow replies and shit
"Well, it wasn't as sweet and with odd flavors, tastewise, I may say." She chewed it a bit more. "And it was much more sticky. Shame we can't use it for my wounds." She stuck out her bottom lip a bit to emphasize how disappointed she was by this. "Any suggestions for something else?"

//lol sorry, same

@Atomyk
@Krieg
@Kirah
@kittyluna45

" Little Arya!"

Cosmo glares at the bear, his teeth shinin due to the light. He would than walking into the new presented room. Cosmo's eye would lock on Billy's eye

"Bill, Cosmo is so he brought you into this. Bear is truly evil. Gives and name to all bears. Cosmo can't back down, Billy. You know that, da? Nyet Cosmo can't see other option. I'm sorry."

@Atomyk
@Krieg
@Kirah
@kittyluna45

" Little Arya!"

Cosmo glares at the bear, his teeth shinin due to the light. He would than walking into the new presented room. Cosmo's eye would lock on Billy's eye

"Bill, Cosmo is so he brought you into this. Bear is truly evil. Gives and name to all bears. Cosmo can't back down, Billy. You know that, da? Nyet Cosmo can't see other option. I'm sorry."
"I understand and neither can I. Very well." Billy removes his shirt and shoes and tosses them to the side. He pauses for a second and then takes off his pants leaving him naked. He shifts quickly though so he is in his wolf form. It is a dark wolf the size of a great Dane. (About to loose cell reception I'll be back in about 40 minutes sorry)

"Well, it wasn't as sweet and with odd flavors, tastewise, I may say." She chewed it a bit more. "And it was much more sticky. Shame we can't use it for my wounds." She stuck out her bottom lip a bit to emphasize how disappointed she was by this. "Any suggestions for something else?"

//lol sorry, same
"No, I am afraid not. If there's any healing I specialize in, it's merely spiritual healing. What say you, hmm? Is there anything in your heart that you need to cleanse from your soul, child? Who knows? You might bleed out in the time it takes for you to find something to cover up that wound," he said jokingly. Or was he?

01ah.png

Water... normally Annabeth wouldn't be scared of water, but Percy was not here. She looked at Arya and paused. "Well, it would seem that we're in quite the situation at the moment... can you swim at all?" She asked curiously. She knew how to swim, thanks to years at camp and Percy... but not everyone did. However, she was also use to not having to breath under water, but this situation was much different.

@Kirah @Krieg @Josh M @Atomyk @anyone else in the room

"Aye, I much appreciate your kindness, River. But it's not so much a matter of privacy as it is one of pride." he admitted to River. "I fear that you'd not like the man I was before. Not many do. There are things I... misjudged, people I mistreated." Edward paused and sighed. "There's an Irish song I've sung many a time back on my ship, it says 'Of all the harm that ever I've done, alas it was to none but me'. I find myself seeing my own life in that."

Ed was quiet again for a few moments until he realized he'd already said more than he wanted to. This woman had a way of convincing him that he apparently couldn't really resist... for long. "I'd rather hear about your adventures, River. The power to harm many people is not a power to be taken without responsibility" he said, looking to her with a smile once again. "Why not use it to harm those who wronged you? What keeps you from it?" he asked her. Edward imagined that if he would have that power, he'd either sell it or use it on some people.
@Joellie

"Perhaps I would like the man you were, perhaps not," River replied, half-agreeing with the captain. "I too have made wrong choices and have done selfish things. You are not the only one." She chuckled saying, "Almost killed Hitler once. What a fuss that would've caused, eh? Oh, sorry, that's before your time. Never mind." She nodded hearing him repeat the words of his song. "That's quite the interesting tune. I feel it pertains to my life as well." She sighed. "However, I didn't know you liked music--or rather maybe I did. Since you like me, Ms. Song," she said, teasing slightly.

When he asked her about her own adventures, she went quiet for a moment. When she did reply, she replied in a similar manner to the way Edward had replied when she had asked him. "I'm uncertain if you'd enjoy hearing about my adventures. But I will say this: I am a time traveler on top of being an archaeologist. I was born to kill a man called The Doctor, who is a hero and has saved many lives. I ended up breaking free of that goal, however, and now I simply... serve him."

She sighed. "But sadly... he will be my undoing... Since I am a traveler of time, I already know hints as to how I will die. I die saving his life. I don't know when, or where, but I do. The power I told you of before, it's to choose whether or not he lives or I do. We can't both live. If I sacrifice my life, things will be as they should. He will go on to save many lives and bring peace to many places. However, if I am selfish and keep hold of my own life, all the lives that The Doctor might save will be no more. It will cause harm to many..." River frowned. She was afraid to die like anyone else. But if she didn't, she could only imagine how bad off the universe would be.

((Sorry about not posting, I want to follow, just getting progressively busy in last weeks of college))

"Hey wait for me!" Sting called out, trying to catch up to board the RWBY train. "I forgot my ticket but I'm here!" He ran fast, balancing Lector on his back. He had been trying to decide who to vote for and lost track of things...but eventually decided to follow Natsu's example to pass this round on voting.

"We don't want to miss it!" Lector remarked exuberantly as they raced in.

Robin frowned, "Then wouldn't you like to escape and make a new home for yourself, Sir? Leave the past behind you and go to a new world to live in peace? That's what I want, to escape and find peace away from this place."
"Wouldn't we all? Now go. There are other people for you to convince. But make sure Arya changed her vote, that's the only way I'll change mine." the Hound said, urging him off.

"No, I am afraid not. If there's any healing I specialize in, it's merely spiritual healing. What say you, hmm? Is there anything in your heart that you need to cleanse from your soul, child? Who knows? You might bleed out in the time it takes for you to find something to cover up that wound," he said jokingly. Or was he?

01ah.png

And I mean that in the most sexually pained way possible.
Elizabeth gave him a small smile- she wasn't a big fan of spirituality, since she had seen some pretty crazy things that definitely weren't approved by a 'holy figure'. "Not in my opinion, no," she replied. In a split second decision, she took a step forward, batting her eyelashes at the man. "Do you need cleansing, priest?" The joking look in her eyes was hidden by fake innocence. She stepped even closer. "After all, I'm sure we've all done something regrettable in our lives..." She trailed off, her hand slipping into the pockets of his robe. Her delicate fingers wrapped around the object he had won at the vending machine....

An she sprinted out of the shop.

Would the priest try and retrieve his object from the deceiving pirate? :)

@Krieg
@kittyluna45
@Kirah

"Ah! Billy can change into wolf? Cosmo is surprised! Billy, ever heard saying, how does one expect to fight wolves at night if one spends all day sparring with puppies?"

Cosmo's eye turn blue. He settles attack position.

693541-cosmo__new_.jpg

"Cosmo has sparred with bigger wolves than you! Now make move, little puppy!"

@Krieg
@kittyluna45
@Kirah

"Ah! Billy can change into wolf? Cosmo is surprised! Billy, ever heard saying, how does one expect to fight wolves at night if one spends all day sparring with puppies?"

Cosmo's eye turn blue. He settles attack position.

693541-cosmo__new_.jpg

"Cosmo has sparred with bigger wolves than you! Now make move, little puppy!"
Billy cannot speak, but he does think "And after dealing with the fey you scare me not." Billy has size on Cosmo, but Billy has been a wwerewolf for a year. In that time he had protected Chicago from some nasty things. Billy was the alpha of his pack for a reason though. Dresden trusted him to have his back for a reason.

Billy snarled holding in his head the image of Tera West, Dresden, Georgia and now Annabeth. He had to protect her. Georgia would never forgive him for not protecting a friend.

The larger wolf leaped at Cosmo. Billy just had to hope his shear size would be enough to defeat the Russian dog.

Elizabeth gave him a small smile- she wasn't a big fan of spirituality, since she had seen some pretty crazy things that definitely weren't approved by a 'holy figure'. "Not in my opinion, no," she replied. In a split second decision, she took a step forward, batting her eyelashes at the man. "Do you need cleansing, priest?" The joking look in her eyes was hidden by fake innocence. She stepped even closer. "After all, I'm sure we've all done something regrettable in our lives..." She trailed off, her hand slipping into the pockets of his robe. Her delicate fingers wrapped around the object he had won at the vending machine....

An she sprinted out of the shop.

Would the priest try and retrieve his object from the deceiving pirate? :)
"Hmph, women. Trying to get away with feminine wiles..." He commented as if it were a minor annoyance, deciding to follow her. Though the items he won were personally of little importance to Kotomine, since they weren't really his, he decided he would play the young woman's little game and see where that got him.

I remember the last time I stabbed an attractive European woman... or is she American? Kotomine thought to himself, Bah, no matter. I don't have my Black Keys on me anyway, unfortunately. Not that murdering her would probably do me any good anyway...

Meanwhile, Elizabeth, depending on which object she grabbed from him, got either a mysterious cassette player or a mysterious women's racing swimsuit!

...Yeah.

@Joellie

"Perhaps I would like the man you were, perhaps not," River replied, half-agreeing with the captain. "I too have made wrong choices and have done selfish things. You are not the only one." She chuckled saying, "Almost killed Hitler once. What a fuss that would've caused, eh? Oh, sorry, that's before your time. Never mind." She nodded hearing him repeat the words of his song. "That's quite the interesting tune. I feel it pertains to my life as well." She sighed. "However, I didn't know you liked music--or rather maybe I did. Since you like me, Ms. Song," she said, teasing slightly.

When he asked her about her own adventures, she went quiet for a moment. When she did reply, she replied in a similar manner to the way Edward had replied when she had asked him. "I'm uncertain if you'd enjoy hearing about my adventures. But I will say this: I am a time traveler on top of being an archaeologist. I was born to kill a man called The Doctor, who is a hero and has saved many lives. I ended up breaking free of that goal, however, and now I simply... serve him."

She sighed. "But sadly... he will be my undoing... Since I am a traveler of time, I already know hints as to how I will die. I die saving his life. I don't know when, or where, but I do. The power I told you of before, it's to choose whether or not he lives or I do. We can't both live. If I sacrifice my life, things will be as they should. He will go on to save many lives and bring peace to many places. However, if I am selfish and keep hold of my own life, all the lives that The Doctor might save will be no more. It will cause harm to many..." River frowned. She was afraid to die like anyone else. But if she didn't, she could only imagine how bad off the universe would be.
Edward kept quiet and listened to River's entire story as he kept walking. Of course, he was having trouble actually believing her, but the look on her face told him that she was being completely sincere. There was no way he would accept this talk of time travelers if he hadn't seen the things he had. But now that she had told him so much about herself, Edward felt like he owed her. However, before telling her more, he needed to ask some more questions.

"Devil curse me..." he mumbled. "You can visit both future and past any time you wish then? But what gives you such power? Is it an item?" he then asked, curious if it was something that could be sold or not. "And this doctor... Is he the man you spoke of? The man who keeps leaving you?"

// So, I have decided my vote is going towards...Lilia.

@Kirah
Cosmo was quick enough to move out of the way, mostly. Billy's claw slash Cosmo's side, and it lead its mark. However, Cosmo didn't no relent. Cosmo would bark a telepathic push towards Billy. It was a hard push, but Cosmo knew it would not beat him, it would just by team.

2657580-cosmo_annihilators_earthfall_1_bark_.jpg

Current Votes

Jack/Wuya - Noob/Engineer
Pretty Boy - Noob/Engineer
Cosmo - Noob/Engineer
Noob/Engineer - Lilia
River - Lilia
Robin - Lilia
Collier - Lilia
Elizabeth - Bayonetta
Edward - Natsu
Hanzou - Natsu
Annabeth - Korra
Bayonetta - Korra
Sandor Clegane - Arya
Arya - Sandor Clegane
Erika/Dlanor - Robin
Billy - Robin

---

Lilia - 4
Noob/Engineer - 3
Robin - 2
Natsu - 2
Korra - 2
Bayonetta - 1
Arya - 1
Sandor Clegane - 1

Voting will officially end once the match between Cosmo and Billy has concluded!

((Sorry about not posting, I want to follow, just getting progressively busy in last weeks of college))

"Hey wait for me!" Sting called out, trying to catch up to board the RWBY train. "I forgot my ticket but I'm here!" He ran fast, balancing Lector on his back. He had been trying to decide who to vote for and lost track of things...but eventually decided to follow Natsu's example to pass this round on voting.

"We don't want to miss it!" Lector remarked exuberantly as they raced in.
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Gummi Bunnies
@ItsToppyTippers
@MrDubWubs
Ruby smiled gleefully as everyone was finally in the elevator before she decided to press the button which would lead them back to the "Courtroom" doors, she looked around at the others with a cheery look before she said. "I guess it's onwards and upwards from here!" She called out cheerfully, it was clear she was back to her old childish self again.

"Hmph, women. Trying to get away with feminine wiles..." He commented as if it were a minor annoyance, deciding to follow her. Though the items he won were personally of little importance to Kotomine, since they weren't really his, he decided he would play the young woman's little game and see where that got him.

I remember the last time I stabbed an attractive European woman... or is she American? Kotomine thought to himself, Bah, no matter. I don't have my Black Keys on me anyway, unfortunately. Not that murdering her would probably do me any good anyway...

Meanwhile, Elizabeth, depending on which object she grabbed from him, got either a mysterious cassette player or a mysterious women's racing swimsuit!

...Yeah.
Luckily, Elizabeth's hand had grabbed the cassette player. She frowned as she examined it, glancing behind her occasionally to see whether or not he was still following her as she fast walked through the hallways. Unfortunately for her, droplets of blood would fall from her hands here and there, leaving a semi-follow-able path. She opened a door to a classroom and shut it behind her, looking to see what her surroundings were.

@Atomyk
@Ziogen

Edward kept quiet and listened to River's entire story as he kept walking. Of course, he was having trouble actually believing her, but the look on her face told him that she was being completely sincere. There was no way he would accept this talk of time travelers if he hadn't seen the things he had. But now that she had told him so much about herself, Edward felt like he owed her. However, before telling her more, he needed to ask some more questions.

"Devil curse me..." he mumbled. "You can visit both future and past any time you wish then? But what gives you such power? Is it an item?" he then asked, curious if it was something that could be sold or not. "And this doctor... Is he the man you spoke of? The man who keeps leaving you?"
"Indeed I can," Dr. Song replied. "I may visit any time and place I please. That's how I escape prison so frequently and can pop back without being noticed. It's an item I... bargained for. They are very rare." A wicked smile covered her face. "A man was going to sell me one for a ridiculous price, but I laid down my own price. I would disarm the explosive he swallowed--which I put in the cup he was drinking from--if he would give me the device for naught but a cent." She sighed. "But, when I arrived here it was gone along with my other items. That Monokuma has it somewhere. It's probably in that vending machine."

Answering his next question, she said: "The Doctor is the man who continues to leave me. I fell in love with him when I was but a lost soul. He put me on the right path again. Yet, at times he uses me and abandons me often with little but a "see you later" and perhaps a kiss should I force him." She frowned. "And this is the man I will die for someday... I hope it's... worth it..." River felt a bit lonely talking about The Doctor. She didn't like explaining him to others that often. She did on occasion though; sometimes it felt good to get things off her chest. And since Edward was willing to listen, she decided to speak.

"Why all the questions though? You seem so curious about my time travel device..."

River wondered if he would try to steal it, or if he was simply curious.

@Joellie

Status
Not open for further replies.