Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman was offering "Something we both want." An Italian voice murmured.

Shut up Ezio. I thought.

The woman was offering hope. Something we couldn't afford to lose. Hope.

"Hope. That's our weapon. The killers can strike again and again. But if we don't give in, don't give up. They'll lose."

"This is what we both want." Ezio said.

But now for the realistic side.

"This is similar to the to the endless war between the Templars and Assasins. The Assassins can pop in, take out a high value target and slip back into the crowd at a moments notice. Its been our greatest strength against the Templars but now its being turned against us."

"Ironic. Isn't it?"

@Mari

Bayonetta smiled.

"That is often the way the wars and battles are started", she explained, though she had only been involved in one "real" war.

"There you go again," she smiled as she remarked, "talking to Ezio".

"Tell him I said 'hi'".

@Thuro Pendragon

OOC: I'll be driving home in a moment, will have more time to type around 20-30mins from now :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Bayonetta smiled.

"That is often the way the wars and battles are started", she explained, though she had only been involved in one "real" war.

"There you go again," she smiled as she remarked, "talking to Ezio".

"Tell him I said 'hi'".

@Thuro Pendragon

OOC: I'll be driving home in a moment, will have more time to type around 20-30mins from now :)
"Ezio is a character. He slept with so many of the Italian nobility back in the day. In fact for the last few hours he's been trying to get me to hit on you."

I smiled inwardly at the thought. This girl would chew me up and spit out.

"I'm not crazy by the way. I got hooked up to this machine that made my life a hell. I was forced to relive my ancient ancestors memories by the Templars. Their minds bled into mine, interlocking, turning me into the man I am today. But I'm not complete, something is missing."

I rubbed my bare wrist.

"But anyway's the mind's eventually got removed from me. Then some asshole picks me up from a perfect hero's death and put's me here to 'prove myself'. Put the mind's of my ancestors back in here and they are driving me craaaaazzzy. If I ask you to shoot me, don't hesitate. It'll be my mind has snapping from the incessant chatter."

Behind Bayonetta a man in a simple white robe walked to her side. His gaze was quiet but intense. I'm pretty sure he was in my head like the others, he was emanating a blue aura.
"You have a duty Desmond. Don't fail us."

@Mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mari
"Ezio is a character. He slept with so many of the Italian nobility back in the day. In fact for the last few hours he's been trying to get me to hit on you."

I smiled inwardly at the thought. This girl would chew me up and spit out.

"I'm not crazy by the way. I got hooked up to this machine that made my life a hell. I was forced to relive my ancient ancestors memories by the Templars. Their minds bled into mine, interlocking, turning me into the man I am today. But I'm not complete, something is missing."

I rubbed my bare wrist.

"But anyway's the mind's eventually got removed from me. Then some asshole picks me up from a perfect hero's death and put's me here to 'prove myself'. Put the mind's of my ancestors back in here and they are driving me craaaaazzzy. If I ask you to shoot me, don't hesitate. It'll be my mind has snapping from the incessant chatter."

Behind Bayonetta a man in a simple white robe walked to her side. His gaze was quiet but intense.
"You have a duty Desmond. Don't fail us."

@Mari
"Oh, don't worry about crazy," she laughed slightly as she replied, "we are all crazy. Different levels of course."

"And me... and hitting... I'm used to it. All kinds of creatures take their shots at me. In all forms of fun and games."

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko2_250.gif

"Succeeding though, is another thing. Do you have what it takes?"

She then turned around as he addressed someone... behind her?

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko3_250.gif

"Who is this Desmond your refer to?"

@Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
OOC @Mari I'm so sorry. I forgot to add he was in the characters head. I'll edit that in.

"Umm. How do I put this nicely...I'm not looking to do any hitting.The last person who I cared about was taken out of this world rather...quickly."

I'm so sorry Lucy.

"Everybody that goes near me dies or gets hurt. That's why I took the sacrifice for the world. One more sacrifice to save the world. I wasn't the first to do it, and I'm not going to be the last."

I smiled at her. "But then you probably know a lot about death don't you? I can see it, we both have blood on our hands."

"Umm. How do I put this nicely...I'm not looking to do any hitting.The last person who I cared about was taken out of this world rather...quickly."

I'm so sorry Lucy.

"Everybody that goes near me dies or gets hurt. That's why I took the sacrifice for the world. One more sacrifice to save the world. I wasn't the first to do it, and I'm not going to be the last."

I smiled at her. "But then you probably know a lot about death don't you? I can see it, we both have blood on our hands."
"Some of us more than others," Bayonetta remarked, recalling her own past. For a moment she seemed deep in thought?

She snapped out of it and looked at him.

bayonetta-demo-code-giveaway.jpg

"Do you have any ideas on where we could look into next?"

@Thuro Pendragon

"Some of us more than others," Bayonetta remarked, recalling her own past. For a moment she seemed deep in thought?

She snapped out of it and looked at him.

bayonetta-demo-code-giveaway.jpg

"Do you have any ideas on where we could look into next?"

@Thuro Pendragon
"No. Despite being Assassin's my Ancestors tended to use simple methods. The murder of the poor girl is beyond anything I've seen before. Its almost like the killer enjoyed it, or was making such a mess of it that no one would be able to figure out what happened."

"Dammit." I kicked the wall in frustration. "Why would they kill the girl? She was know threat. You or me are the one's they should have gone after. We can fight. She was just this poor defenseless little-"

I let out a sigh and slid down the wall into a sitting position. "There has to be a reason they went after her. Why would they just kill someone who was no danger to them."

"This is why I became an Assassin. To stop people like this. Look what good that did. Maybe I should have just let the world burn."

"No. Despite being Assassin's my Ancestors tended to use simple methods. The murder of the poor girl is beyond anything I've seen before. Its almost like the killer enjoyed it, or was making such a mess of it that no one would be able to figure out what happened."

"Dammit." I kicked the wall in frustration. "Why would they kill the girl? She was know threat. You or me are the one's they should have gone after. We can fight. She was just this poor defenseless little-"

I let out a sigh and slid down the wall into a sitting position. "There has to be a reason they went after her. Why would they just kill someone who was no danger to them."

"This is why I became an Assassin. To stop people like this. Look what good that did."
While Desmond's morals were noble, it wasn't something Bayonetta was used to.

"I'm sure you'll get your chance," she said, "we all will."

Bayonetta remembered something from her experience earlier.

"There was a trash room, with a rubbish bin that spoke of other realms. A realm where the dead girl Jennifer was transported to."

Bayonetta-anime.jpg

"I'm going back there to see if any answers are there to be had. Want to come along?"

@Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk

Reactions: Kirah
Pretty Boy looked at the scene for a long moment and shook his head "No, no, no!" he tuts "You make them kill themselves...you don't kill them with your own hands" he hisses "And a heart stab is far too overdone"

He seems more upset that his signature style isn't being used to kill her, and not very bothered about her death, but then again, he never did care for human life, did he?

While this fact was still true, he didn't find this voting game to be fun for anyone involved, it was barbaric, and no-one's life should be placed on the deductive skills of a clueless mob, one innocent lay dead, and while he'd love to see more, he knew that just as easily it could be him...if women kept dying, he'd naturally look like the culprit, were they trying to frame him?
It wasn't above a human to do something like that...

"I'll come. Maybe I'll get something on these bastards."

@Mari
Bayonetta asks if anyone else still in the gymnasium wants to go to the incinerator room:

"If anyone is curious enough to come with us to the Incinerator Room,"

tumblr_lr4nbq8Rgs1qd60pdo5_250.gif

"Let's go".

Bayonetta and Desmond Miles (and anyone else who wanted to tag along) go to the Trash and Incinerator Room.

Upon arriving, Bayonetta tries talking to the Rubbish Bin again.

"Hello again my dear Rubbish Bin," Bayonetta greeted,

tumblr_mll0e15T3s1rdwopio3_250.gif

"I don't suppose you'd let us try talking to Jennifer now, would you?

@Atomyk @Thuro Pendragon @anyone_else_tagging_along

Robin only shook his head at Zane's attempt to comfort him, "No, this was my fault entirely. I was the one who suggested the theory of it being Lilia's knife. I was the one who decided to look into the matter closer. If I had just gone with my instinct, maybe Lilia would still be alive."
''Get a hold of yourself before you start crying. Everyone makes mistakes.'' Sander send simply, a scowl on his face. He hadn't changed his vote though, so he wasn't feeling the guilt.

"Isn't it quite obvious." Funny started having been quiet for awhile now too look for any signs of foul play. As the kill had progressed he would've made his way back to the gym. "That the second girls killer was the bear? Does that not imply that he is one of the traitors?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Isn't it quite obvious." Funny started having been quiet for awhile now too look for any signs of foul play. "That the second girls killer was the bear? Does that not imply that he is one of the traitors?"

I CHANGE MY VOTE TO MONODOUCHEBAG.

River held out her hand, waiting to see how Edward would reply. She braced herself just in case he were to dump her out of his arms and just take off running. She was sure he was going to run, she'd end up throwing her shoe at him, and cursing him out again. But no, that's not what happened. After a few moments of struggling inwardly (River seriously thought he was about to start sweating), Edward placed the ring in her palm and wrapped her hand closed around it. River was stunned, completely surprised in fact.

extremely-shocked-animals15.jpg

She had expected him to run off with her "precious item" and fail her little test, he was a pirate after all, but he actually gave it back. And though she was surprised, she also felt one other thing: extremely impressed.

River lifted up a bit in his arms and wrapped her arms around him a bit more, giving him a genuine hug. She closed her eyes and even rubbed his back a little. She was very happy with him!

"You're definitely not... so bad," she said pulling back after a moment. She held up the ring and offered it back to him. "This isn't my time travel device, sadly. If it were, I'd use it to escape the school. This is only a little ring," she began to explain. "I just wanted to see what you would do had you though it really was my time travel device. And you chose to return it. You chose correctly. Thank you." She wondered if he would be mad at her for tricking him, but it had only been a small test to judge his character. River meant no harm. Plus, she didn't graduate Luna University by being a dimwit, after all.

@Joellie
Edward gave a small smirk when being complimented on his choice. The fact that River was lying to her didn't bother him too much, if anything, it made him feel more proud of himself. Plus, she did warn him that she was a liar. Although the hug was something he expected less. It had been a long time since he'd hugged anyone, mostly because he didn't want to look too weak and sensitive in front of his crew, which would definitely lead to mutiny.

"Even so, I ask you to keep it. Its only value is the worth your heart gives it. Keep it, toss it into the sea, do as you please with it" he said to her, taking the ring and sliding it down one of her fingers with a smile. If it were a real diamond on that ring, he wouldn't have hesitated for half a second to take it back, but he wouldn't miss this one.

Their screens flashed to life once again.

Even after seeing Lilia get stabbed through the heart // AND YOU'RE TO BLAME // he didn't seem too surprised or shocked. Deaths like that were things he was confronted with every day, mostly even by his hand. However, he wouldn't like to see River die any time soon. "Damn that blasted bear to hell..." he mumbled. "As soon as we get you fixed up, we shall quit this terrible school and find a way to return home."

Luckily, the doctor's office was in sight now.

@Atomyk we're gonna need a doctor real quick if you don't mind, to get River's back and hand fixed up :3

Yang sighed to herself and retracted her arm from its place against the elevator wall. Her eyes returned to their natural hue, a light lavender color. She looked up and gave the two a small, yet sad looking smile. "I know you guys. . .it's just. . ," the huntress in training paused, but soon continued. ". . . nevermind." She decided that she shouldn't be all mopey at a time like this, they had to watch their backs. One wrong move and they might as well say goodbye to their precious lives.

"I'll make sure to save a butt kicking for the traitor," the female replaced the sad smile with a smirk, her eyes sparking with determination. She held a clenched black-gloved fist in front of her. Man, she couldn't wait to get her gauntlets back.
"Not if I get to him or her first." Sting replied with a grin, issuing a playful challenge. "Come on guys, we don't need to succumb to despair. My father, Weisslogia, would agree with me. As long as there is enough of us willing and able to stand together against the forces that conspire against us, we have the white light of hope! And that's all we need. Hope's the most powerful feeling in the world in the right situation such as this...and we will prevail. Am I right?"

"You're right Sting-kun!"

"I knew you'd always have my back Lector." He smiled, petting his pal. "And yeah, my guild has a saying. To make skies roar... to make earth boil... to make seas silent. That is Sabertooth." He finished. "So imagine what I can do to traitor trash."

Edward gave a small smirk when being complimented on his choice. The fact that River was lying to her didn't bother him too much, if anything, it made him feel more proud of himself. Plus, she did warn him that she was a liar. Although the hug was something he expected less. It had been a long time since he'd hugged anyone, mostly because he didn't want to look too weak and sensitive in front of his crew, which would definitely lead to mutiny.

"Even so, I ask you to keep it. Its only value is the worth your heart gives it. Keep it, toss it into the sea, do as you please with it" he said to her, taking the ring and sliding it down one of her fingers with a smile. If it were a real diamond on that ring, he wouldn't have hesitated for half a second to take it back, but he wouldn't miss this one.

Their screens flashed to life once again.

Even after seeing Lilia get stabbed through the heart // AND YOU'RE TO BLAME // he didn't seem too surprised or shocked. Deaths like that were things he was confronted with every day, mostly even by his hand. However, he wouldn't like to see River die any time soon. "Damn that blasted bear to hell..." he mumbled. "As soon as we get you fixed up, we shall quit this terrible school and find a way to return home."

Luckily, the doctor's office was in sight now.

@Atomyk we're gonna need a doctor real quick if you don't mind, to get River's back and hand fixed up :3

River was slightly surprised when Edward asked her to keep the ring--and relieved he wasn't irritated by her lie. It wasn't a real diamond though, so maybe it wasn't so surprising that he didn't have a problem handing it over. And she was slightly pleased that he did. She touched it when he placed it over her finger, smiling lightly.

"I won't toss it. It does have enough value for me to keep. I do believe in sentimental value." Otherwise River wouldn't have carried a journal around all the time. She wouldn't have gone on a pointless mission looking for information to find it otherwise and ended up here.

"So thank you," she added with a nod.

After she thanked him, the screens on their student handbooks issued another announcement. River listened, only frowning slightly when she heard Lilia had been killed. It didn't bother her too much though; people died every day.

"Quite alarming. We'd better be careful. I don't want to be murdered by a traitor or pegged to be be one if I will also be killed. And I'd rather you weren't killed either," she said, expressing a bit of concern for the pirate captain. "I think, so far, you are the only one I'd be ticked off to see die. I'd possibly shoot someone's head off with a gun if that were to happen," she said with a smirk.

When they arrived at the doctor's office, she waited to Edward to see if a doctor would arrive.

@Joellie //I actually managed a quick reply before work. But work is starting now so I'll reply again at lunch. :) Be back later!

//Yep, what Joellie said! Can we have a doctor please? @Atomyk

"Not if I get to him or her first." Sting replied with a grin, issuing a playful challenge. "Come on guys, we don't need to succumb to despair. My father, Weisslogia, would agree with me. As long as there is enough of us willing and able to stand together against the forces that conspire against us, we have the white light of hope! And that's all we need. Hope's the most powerful feeling in the world in the right situation such as this...and we will prevail. Am I right?"

"You're right Sting-kun!"

"I knew you'd always have my back Lector." He smiled, petting his pal. "And yeah, my guild has a saying. To make skies roar... to make earth boil... to make seas silent. That is Sabertooth." He finished. "So imagine what I can do to traitor trash."
*Natsu grinned wide and ignited the tips of his fingers to say "come on"* With the white light of hope and a good fire in our bellies. We'll show these traitors and that bear who the boss is around here.
@york @ItsToppyTippers @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi

*Natsu grinned wide and ignited the tips of his fingers to say "come on"* With the white light of hope and a good fire in our bellies. We'll show these traitors and that bear who the boss is around here.
"Heh" a cold, raspy sounding chuckle leaves Pretty Boy's mouth, as it seems he's about to insult everyone's enthusiasm he hunches over laughing heartily "Oh boy...we're all gonna team up on that poor bear?...Count me in" he says with a smile "I can't wait to see to it that he's in tiny pieces all over the floor"

@york
@ItsToppyTippers
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@MrDubWubs

@Mari
@Thuro Pendragon

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End
Risa and Connor had just woken up from their light slumber, setting the checkers board back away inside the Storage Room. Something strange they had noticed was how they didn't get hungry, nor thirsty in this place. It wasn't like they didn't know how to handle hunger or thirst for days, as they were always on the run, but it helped their chances considerably. Another thing was how everyone looked to be a shade of Sienna. They hadn't noticed a single man or woman of Umber colour since waking up in this madhouse made to look like a school. They were too tired to begin questioning their situation again, and instead heard a roll-call for people wishing to explore the Incinerator Room. It sounded promising. After all, Jennifer was found burned. Perhaps she was thrown in and misplaced to throw people off the scent. The couple came towards Bayonetta, and Desmond. But when Connor laid his eyes on Bayonetta, well...
the-creep.gif

He couldn't help but ogle at her.
Connor was soon broken out of his trance by a swift jab to the gut, causing him to hunch over and wince in the rush of pain. Risa doesn't let anything go unnoticed. They may be in love, but they're still people. Normal people. People with problems. People with flaws. Something their America shunned them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.