Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man's shot goes wide as Edward's knife flies in his direction. He tries to jump to the side, but you catch him by the legs, throwing him to the ground.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@ShadowPrime

---

His battle with the twin golems turns out to be too much for the man, as the bigger one eventually crushes him to death. His helmet goes flying, landing at the feet of Chief. Congratulations, you get the man's helmet. For whatever reason, you will find Cortana inside... ( @John-117 )

A door appears within the room. Hanging on the side is your trenchcoat, John ( @The Gil ) and leaning against the door is your mirror, Wuya ( @Raven )

@El Presidente @SirDerpingtonIV @Bubba Koji

@Joellie @Atomyk

River dropped to the ground to avoid most of the gunshots. She aimed to fire at the man, but held fire when Edward tackled the man. She quickly rushed up behind Ed, ready to provide assistance if he needed it. She kept her gun pointed at the mystery man.

@Joellie @Atomyk

River dropped to the ground to avoid most of the gunshots. She aimed to fire at the man, but held fire when Edward tackled the man. She quickly rushed up behind Ed, ready to provide assistance if he needed it. She kept her gun pointed at the mystery man.
When the man was on the ground, Ed quickly turned him around and sat on his back, twisting his right arm back in a way that would hurt quite a lot to any normal human being. "Now tell me what the Devil is going on here or I'll rip your arm off and shove it ... [CENSORED]... eyes come popping out of your skull, mate!" It was good being a pirate again (:

@Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The man doesn't respond. With no other options present to him, he simply stares straight ahead, defeated.

@Joellie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

When the man was on the ground, Ed quickly turned him around and sat on his back, twisting his right arm back in a way that would hurt quite a lot to any normal human being. "Now tell me what the Devil is going on here or I'll rip your arm off and shove it ... [CENSORED]... eyes come popping out of your skull, mate!" It was good being a pirate again (:

@Atomyk
The man doesn't respond. With no other options present to him, he simply stares straight ahead, defeated.

@Joellie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Atomyk @Joellie

"Oh sweetie, show some mercy on the poor man. I'd go for the face first. Disfigure that pretty mug of his before you start tearing off appendages. Take one of his eyes out and make him eat it..." River stepped forward, pointing her gun in between the man's eyes. "Talk already! Tell us what in the name of hell we're doing here and why you've attacked us! Explain!" If he still didn't speak, she wasn't sure what they would do with him.

"Oh sweetie, show some mercy on the poor man. I'd go for the face first. Disfigure that pretty mug of his before you start tearing off appendages. Take one of his eyes out and make him eat it..." River stepped forward, pointing her gun in between the man's eyes. "Talk already! Tell us what in the name of hell we're doing here and why you've attacked us! Explain!" If he still didn't speak, she wasn't sure what they would do with him.
He only stares, until--

The man jerks, his white eyes going dark. He falls limp, apparently dead.

A door appears, a plain white door.

@Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @ShiroKiyoshi @Dallas

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"Boss Rush"

Your respective enemies beaten, you all found a door. Stepping through, you guys find yourselves at a rather unfortunate location. Surrounding you is what appears to be a wooden cabin, with a red rug stretching from where you are to the other end of a large hallway. There's no furniture, just--

Death.

Out of the walls come buzz saws. From below comes sharp wooden spikes. From the ceiling comes large heavy mallets. A smorgasbord of deadly traps and weaponry await you, like some fun house of the deranged. You can't even go back now, as the doors have disappeared, and-- even worse-- the wall behind you starts pushing you all forward.

You all must brave it in order to reach the other side. Perhaps it's the truth that keeps you going, or maybe it's just a sense of survival.

Unfortunately, not all of you make it. How could you possibly?

Don Collier finds himself punctured by spikes. Korra finds herself receiving a saw blade to her face. Elizabeth falls into a pit of blades. Urushihara is crushed by a mallet. Morrigan and Abelas Adahle are electrocuted. Keroro and Giroro find a pit of poisonous snakes. Lucy runs across some poisonous gas. falls into a bottomless pit.

Even in the face of so much death, further trials remain. Four new doors stand at the end of this hall. However, unlike last time, your groups have time now to pick who goes through what door. Be warned, each door will only allow four people to enter.

River, Erika/Dlanor, Robin, Ruby, Yang, Frank, Kotomine, Edward, Wuya/Jack, Sting/Lector, Axel, Bayonetta, Chung, John-117, Ratchet, Poirot, Sandor Clegane, and John Constantine, choose your door.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ItsToppyTippers @BarrenThin @Verite @Joellie @Raven @ShadowPrime @Ryu Keiko @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @John-117 @El Presidente @Iowan Corn @SirDerpingtonIV @The Gil @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED
Zane Bowerstone - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Adain Lee - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Zer0 - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH

D - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SPLAT
Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! SUICIDE TO THE BRAIN
Natsu Dragneel
- EXECUTED! GUILTY! GUILT
Funny Valentine - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THE SPIRIT WITHIN
Kirei Kotomine - MURDERED! INNOCENT! WENT UP LIKE THE 4TH OF JULY
Pretty Boy - EXECUTED! MURDERER! A LOVE SUICIDE
Jean Kirstein
- DIED! INNOCENT! STILL FALLIN'
Revya and Gig - DIED! INNOCENT! STILL FALLIN'
Don "Wardaddy" Collier
- DIED! INNOCENT! PUNCTURED
Korra - DIED! INNOCENT! SAWED
Elizabeth Swann-Turner - DIED! INNOCENT! SLASHED
Hanzou Urushihara - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED
Morrigan and Abelas Adahle - DIED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro - DIED! INNOCENT! BITTEN
Lucy - DIED! INNOCENT! POISONED
Yō Hinomura - DIED! INNOCENT! STILL SCREAMIN'

Last edited:
"Erika, Dlanor, Kotomine, mind joining me?" Robin hadn't run that hard in awhile. Honestly, other than the deaths they had seen during it, he had enjoyed the exercise a fair bit. It beat the drawn out walking about and talking they had been doing for so long in the group. The sweat didn't bother him, he was just glad to finally have some excitement and movement, "We're all innocent plus I would say we all at least get along with each, right?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite

The man's shot goes wide as Edward's knife flies in his direction. He tries to jump to the side, but you catch him by the legs, throwing him to the ground.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@ShadowPrime

---

His battle with the twin golems turns out to be too much for the man, as the bigger one eventually crushes him to death. His helmet goes flying, landing at the feet of Chief. Congratulations, you get the man's helmet. For whatever reason, you will find Cortana inside... ( @John-117 )

A door appears within the room. Hanging on the side is your trenchcoat, John ( @The Gil ) and leaning against the door is your mirror, Wuya ( @Raven )

"Blimey mate, was expecting this ever since forever". I took my trenchcoat from the hanger and walked to the door. Inside, there was only a battle of blades coming from everywhere. Death awaited.
Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"Boss Rush"

Your respective enemies beaten, you all found a door. Stepping through, you guys find yourselves at a rather unfortunate location. Surrounding you is what appears to be a wooden cabin, with a red rug stretching from where you are to the other end of a large hallway. There's no furniture, just--

Death.

Out of the walls come buzz saws. From below comes sharp wooden spikes. From the ceiling comes large heavy mallets. A smorgasbord of deadly traps and weaponry await you, like some fun house of the deranged. You can't even go back now, as the doors have disappeared, and-- even worse-- the wall behind you starts pushing you all forward.

You all must brave it in order to reach the other side. Perhaps it's the truth that keeps you going, or maybe it's just a sense of survival.

Don Collier finds himself punctured by spikes. Korra finds herself receiving a saw blade to her face. Elizabeth falls into a pit of blades. Urushihara is crushed by a mallet. Morrigan and Abelas Adahle are electrocuted. Keroro and Giroro find a pit of poisonous snakes. Lucy runs across some poisonous gas. falls into a bottomless pit.

Even in the face of so much death, further trials remain. Four new doors stand at the end of this hall. However, unlike last time, your groups have time now to pick who goes through what door. Be warned, each door will only allow four people to enter.

River, Ruby, Yang, Frank, Kotomine, Edward, Wuya/Jack, Sting/Lector, Axel, Bayonetta, Chung, John-117, Ratchet, Poirot, Sandor Clegane, and John Constantine, choose your door.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ItsToppyTippers @BarrenThin @Verite @Joellie @Raven @ShadowPrime @Ryu Keiko @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @John-117 @El Presidente @Iowan Corn @SirDerpingtonIV @The Gil

Cast List:

Eliminated:

Natsu Dragneel
Jean Kirstein
Don "Wardaddy" Collier
"Well mates, we better choose fast. I say we take the first door on the left. But that's just a wild guess of me. Anyway, if y'all need me, you know where I'll be". I started to run across the room, dodging the spikes and traps on the wall the best I could. A small cut appeared on the surface on my coat, but I had no time to stop and think about it. I had to get through to the door. I didn't even knew the other well enough to give them a chance. Wasn't minding for them right now. So I did what I do better.

I ran away from my problems.

@El Presidente @SirDerpingtonIV @Bubba Koji @John-117 @Raven

@Atomyk

Chung runs over to the 2nd door, going left to right. He draws his gun. "Empty. I can't awaken either, this'll prove interesting." Chung goes into his skill tree and takes all the upgrade points from Leg Shot and puts them into Blessed Aura. He switches Leg Shot for Blessed Aura, but he does not activate it. Let's play your sick game then Monokuma... Chung swipes the skill tree away, holsters his gun and stands facing the door.

@Atomyk

Door One - 1 - John C.
Door Two - 1 - Chung
Door Three - 1 - River
Door Four - 4 - Robin, Erika/Dlanor, Kotomine, Jack/Wuya

Last edited:
"My group with Erika and Kotomine will take door 4," Robin announced.

"Sounds good enough. We can take it," Erika grinned as she heard where they were going to go for next.

@Atomyk @Joellie

The man collapsed dead. River was about to question what thy should do next when a new door opened for them.

"Let's go," she said.

Upon entering into the next area, she spotted all of the other players, but they had to make a choice on what door to go through. Since nobody else had picked it yet, River settled on door 3.

"How about the 3rd door?" she offered to Ed, assuming he would probably come with. She didn't like this fun house of doom, but if they wanted to live and find the truth the least they could do was try and get through it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@ShadowPrime

---

Wuya sees her mirror and smiles. "Ah there you are." She said then went to the mirror and took it off the door. "Whelp I'll see if Erika still wants this staff I guess next time I see her."

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"Boss Rush"

Death.

River, Erika/Dlanor, Robin, Ruby, Yang, Frank, Kotomine, Edward, Wuya/Jack, Sting/Lector, Axel, Bayonetta, Chung, John-117, Ratchet, Poirot, Sandor Clegane, and John Constantine, choose your door.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ItsToppyTippers @BarrenThin @Verite @Joellie @Raven @ShadowPrime @Ryu Keiko @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @John-117 @El Presidente @Iowan Corn @SirDerpingtonIV @The Gil @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician

Cast List:

Eliminated:

Natsu Dragneel
Jean Kirstein
Don "Wardaddy" Collier
Wuya smiled at Jack and showed him the mirror. "Got the Wu I've been after. And well a bonus for you hu Jackie?" Jack smiled "yep" She then looked to the others. "So who has what door. Hmm..." Wuya took notice and began to think. 'Erika and Robin along with Erika's other companion who I happened to forget the name of started with a D she believed had room 4. Hmm The doctor has 3, and someone has picked two and well one. Hmm... Where should Jack and I go? Should we see about following Robin or would I just be intruding.' She gave a sigh. She looked to Jack then to Robin and Erika. "Would you three mind if we come along? Also Erika if you still want you can have the staff I picked up earlier I don't need it any longer I finally got my Shen Gon Wu I was after the mirror." Jack smiled. "And would you mind if I come along as well?" He asked.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Others

"Very all. All the familiar faces indeed..." Kotomine murmured, undisturbed by the latest deaths as usual as he agreed to go through Door Four along with Erika, Dlanor, and Robin.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

After making it to the other side of the cabin, Bayonetta looked back at the bodies... the student body that did not make it.

tumblr_mcxfxmJYpf1rqbr7yo1_500.gif

"Quite the purge," Bayonetta whispered to herself.

She looked at those who made it. Of the group she was previously with, three remained aside from herself.

She looked back as those three as she approached Door #1:

tumblr_lr4nbq8Rgs1qd60pdo5_250.gif

"Come with me if you want to live."

@Ryu Keiko @BarrenThin @Verite @Atomyk

Door One - 3 - John C., Bayonetta, Frank
Door Two - 1 - Chung
Door Three - 2 - River, Edward
Door Four - 4 - Robin, Erika/Dlanor, Kotomine, Jack/Wuya

Last edited:
"No, I wouldn't mind, Wuya. Come on, the march begins again," Robin was ready to get going. The others were taking too long and would be left behind.

After making it to the other side of the cabin, Bayonetta looked back at the bodies... the student body that did not make it.

tumblr_mcxfxmJYpf1rqbr7yo1_500.gif

"Quite the purge," Bayonetta whispered to herself.

She looked at those who made it. Of the group she was previously with, three remained aside from herself.

She looked back as those three as she approached Door #1:

tumblr_lr4nbq8Rgs1qd60pdo5_250.gif

"Come with me if you want to live."

@Ryu Keiko @BarrenThin @Verite @Atomyk
"I'm afraid this is where we part, Miss Bayonetta. I'm sure you, Mr. Castle, and the others can take care of yourselves, but there are some who require my guidance and protection," he said, glancing mischievously at Erika, Dlanor, and Robin, "So I suppose I shall be going with them. Hopefully, we'll meet up again on the other side," the priest spoke, standing beside the others with him.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.