Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She falls over, her head falling lifelessly to the side. She drops the weapons.

@Gummi Bunnies
Once those weapons were dropped to the ground, Dlanor walked up to them, picking up the two blades. As Dlanor was the only one who could use said blades correctly, the blades radiated a bit brighter upon in the hands of the assistant.

"...hm, these feel weaker than usual," Dlanor happened to notice on how drained these weapons felt to her. Neverthless, these were still quite powerful.

"I dunno Dlanor, maybe the Red Key and the Blue Key being away from Court for so long might be the reason for that," Erika shrugged as the assistant put them away, desummoning them from sight. Now the question was where they were supposed to go now.

@The Pimp Tactician @Iowan Corn @penguin055 @Atomyk

Finally, a clear shot. And within reasonable range too... Kotomine said, brushing off his robes as he assumes a fighting stance as well, narrowing his eyes a bit.

"Bayonetta, stand back. I want to try something... a fun technique I've not tried in AGES!" Kotomine speaks, yelling the last word as he suddenly dashed towards Aqua with fearsome speed unlike before.

EPBG.gif

Eight Postures of the Buddha Guards!

If successful and the punch would directly hit Aqua, his technique's intent was to destroy both the heart and lungs with the one swift strike, but then again, given the armor she was wearing, as well as his weakened state in comparison to his prime, he should at the very least hope for some major damage.

@Mari @BarrenThin @KayThePilotChapter @Ryu Keiko

The girl's reaction time is inhuman, but you come in at a speed that her body is simply incapable of dodging. She tries to lessen the damage by holding up her weapon, but your punch smashes it out of your hand before you connect with her stomach. The blade goes flying, disappearing with a flash. The armor breaks wide open, and Aqua goes flying into the water, her armor fading from her body before she hits the surface.

She sinks.

@Ryu Keiko @Verite @BarrenThin @Mari @KayThePilotChapter @Nassione

He narrows his eyes on the girl, attempting, probably in futility, to use his mind control "You should share your toys" he says

Failing that, which was likely given his mind control's success rate since he'd arrived, he sighs and rolls his eyes "I just wanted to look at it, I'll give it right back" he says with a smile

This little girl might need to be taken down a few pegs, and while he wasn't against killing girls, little kids weren't his idea of a good kill
The mind control doesn't work, and neither does your fake words. Amanda looks at Jennifer. "You keep taking from me! Taking! Taking! You should just... die!" Jennifer looks shocked, but Amanda doesn't care. She tosses the bear at Pretty Boy. "You'll pay for this, Jennifer." Amanda then runs off.

@DapperDogman
@MrDubWubs

Once those weapons were dropped to the ground, Dlanor walked up to them, picking up the two blades. As Dlanor was the only one who could use said blades correctly, the blades radiated a bit brighter upon in the hands of the assistant.

"...hm, these feel weaker than usual," Dlanor happened to notice on how drained these weapons felt to her. Neverthless, these were still quite powerful.

"I dunno Dlanor, maybe the Red Key and the Blue Key being away from Court for so long might be the reason for that," Erika shrugged as the assistant put them away, desummoning them from sight. Now the question was where they were supposed to go now.
The doors behind you-- the entrance of the chapel-- open slightly.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Iowan Corn @CrossingCassie @TheColourlessRainbow @penguin055

Pretty Boy shakes his head and looks at the bear "I wasn't lying..." he mutters as he examines it, looking for any clue as of what the gift might be, other than the doll, it didn't seem like there could be anything else"

"Are we about to give this doll to someone other than it's owner?" he asks Jennifer with a questioning look "Because if so, we'll have to get that girl something in return...this hardly seems fair"

@Atomyk

The girl's reaction time is inhuman, but you come in at a speed that her body is simply incapable of dodging. She tries to lessen the damage by holding up her weapon, but your punch smashes it out of your hand before you connect with her stomach. The blade goes flying, disappearing with a flash. The armor breaks wide open, and Aqua goes flying into the water, her armor fading from her body before she hits the surface.

She sinks.

"Nice job, my fighting priest" Bayonetta said.

"I hope we've seen the last of her?"

@Verite @Atomyk

Pretty Boy shakes his head and looks at the bear "I wasn't lying..." he mutters as he examines it, looking for any clue as of what the gift might be, other than the doll, it didn't seem like there could be anything else"

"Are we about to give this doll to someone other than it's owner?" he asks Jennifer with a questioning look "Because if so, we'll have to get that girl something in return...this hardly seems fair"
"It's probably the monthly gift at Wendy's request," Jennifer says. "Why they would go to the effort for her is..." Jennifer looks down. "There's something I'm missing, but as far as I can tell, Joshua is the gift, and it should get back to Wendy."

@DapperDogman

Amanda returns to the elevator, which is still there despite the forest setting around it. Her eyes go wide upon seeing you, and she lifts her stick. "Leave me alone!"

@MrDubWubs

"Nice job, my fighting priest" Bayonetta said.

"I hope we've seen the last of her?"
You both spot something hanging on a sideways palm tree nearby.

It's a cross.

@Verite
@Mari

he looks at Jennifer for a moment "Is this the first thing of that little girl's that has been given to Wendy?" he asks with a raised eyebrow as he starts off toward the lift

@Atomyk

You both spot something hanging on a sideways palm tree nearby.

It's a cross.

@Verite
@Mari
"Perhaps so, Lady Bayonetta..." He spoke, before his eye caught sight of the cross. Curiously, he made his way towards it to get a better look. Could it be...?

@Mari

he looks at Jennifer for a moment "Is this the first thing of that little girl's that has been given to Wendy?" he asks with a raised eyebrow as he starts off toward the lift
"Once, it was Wendy's rabbit. But perhaps she lost it herself, and asked them to look for it as the gift."

You both spot Natsu incoming on Amanda at the lift.

@DapperDogman
@MrDubWubs

"Perhaps so, Lady Bayonetta..." He spoke, before his eye caught sight of the cross. Curiously, he made his way towards it to get a better look. Could it be...?
It's very important to you, Kotomine.

@Verite

"Oh god damn it" he mutters as he cup a hand around his mouth and shouts "Hey, come on...let's get out of here!"

@MrDubWubs
@Atomyk

It's very important to you, Kotomine.

@Verite
"Hmph. Finally. It's about time too," Kotomine muttered to himself, satisfied. Taking back his precious cross, he dons it, now feeling revitalized, even if there's nothing really special about the cross.

"That was fortunate. Anyway... what now?"

@Mari

"Is it yours?" Bayonetta asked.

Interesting, she thought. A difficult battle and then this?

"Your god must be smiling upon you."

"Hmph. Finally. It's about time too," Kotomine muttered to himself, satisfied. Taking back his precious cross, he dons it, now feeling revitalized, even if there's nothing really special about the cross.

"We seem to be stuck on this island", Bayonetta replied.

"Perhaps a tour of this little island may reveal more... or reveal a way off of it."

From behind you both, you see a door appear. Just a plain white door, similar to the one you entered to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.