Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuya gave a smile. "Thanks" She said strangely gladder than she attended. 'What's wrong with me? I'm starting to sound like how I get when Chase seems to not mind me around. What is this feeling?' She wondered but soon pushed the thought to the side for she remembered Jack was behind her. "Cool thanks man." Jack replied glad to hear that Robin didn't mind Wuya's voice had him a little off guard. 'He's not Chase but Wuya sounded like he was... What's going on with her and the two of them? He's not another Chase I know it. But to Wuya could he be?' Jack for a moment gave Robin a stare of jealousy but shook it off by pulling out a banana to eat.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Verite

"I'm afraid this is where we part, Miss Bayonetta. I'm sure you, Mr. Castle, and the others can take care of yourselves, but there are some who require my guidance and protection," he said, glancing mischievously at Erika, Dlanor, and Robin, "So I suppose I shall be going with them. Hopefully, we'll meet up again on the other side," the priest spoke, standing beside the others with him.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Raven
"Be safe, my fighting priest," Bayonetta replied.

tumblr_ljc70qQKRl1qgj6qoo1_400.gif

"And be strong. "

Edward agreed with River and chose door 3.

// Sorry, just doing some stuffs, had to pick a door real quick cuz imma be gone for a little more (;

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Robin, Erika, Dlanor, Kotomine, Jack, and Wuya find themselves in a strange looking city. It doesn't look modern much at all. More Gothic in appearance than anything. High above you is a tower...

IARQRYd.png

The area around you is still.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Verite

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Wuya looked around amazed she could feel the strange magic of this place but knew nothing of where they were. Jack looked at the city his eyes wide. "Where are we?" He asked as if he had died.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Verite

ooc:// I know to much on our location and have to play characters who don't know squat WHY????

Reactions: Atomyk
"It appears that the only way to get to the bottom of this is to continue the game. Come now. Let's not waste time," Kotomine spoke, making his way toward the tower, "I suspect that this place will be where we'll find the answer. I wonder what that blasted bear has in store for us this time around..." He grumbled.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Raven @Gummi Bunnies

Wuya looked around. "I know there's people her I can feel it. But where they are I don't know." She looked at the tower Robin had mentioned. "Maybe." She looked to Jack. "Don't touch anything Jack I don't know what the effects might be but something tells me if you see something strange here it might not end well." She then waited to see if the others agreed on heading toward the tower. Jack nodded to amazed of the place to speak.

Frank grunted and followed Bayonetta. She was strong enough to count on. Turnng to the otheers, he looked out for himself, for once. "Got any spare weapons? A knife? A gun?" He was even less fond of going unarmed than he was of speaking.

@Mari
@The Gil

Frank grunted and followed Bayonetta. She was strong enough to count on. Turnng to the otheers, he looked out for himself, for once. "Got any spare weapons? A knife? A gun?" He was even less fond of going unarmed than he was of speaking.

@Mari
@The Gil
Bayonetta weaved a bit of her magic,

tumblr_mgun4iL4fZ1r2js13o1_500.gif

To summon the pistols she had acquired at the mall's hunting shop.

tumblr_mgun4iL4fZ1r2js13o2_500.gif

"And you only needed to ask for love," Bayonetta said.

tumblr_mgun4iL4fZ1r2js13o3_500.gif

"Here are some firearms you may appreciate", she continued as she handed two pistols.

"Though I would advise you to be judicious about expending rounds."

@BarrenThin @The Gil

A gust of wind blows, pulling up dust and dirt. It clogs at your eyes, obscuring your vision, soon dissipating to reveal a girl standing at the foot of the tower.

dGmKYyK.jpg

Her eyes lack pupils.

• Love
Reactions: Raven

"Here are some firearms you may appreciate", she continued as she handed two pistols.

@BarrenThin @The Gil
I took one of the pistols and smiled at the weird woman. It was way better than go around throwing punches.

"This will do good. Thank you".

A gust of wind blows, pulling up dust and dirt. It clogs at your eyes, obscuring your vision, soon dissipating to reveal a girl standing at the foot of the tower.

dGmKYyK.jpg

Her eyes lack pupils.

Wuya notices a girl with black eyes, dark purple hair, in a blue cloak. She could feel some powerful magic within the girl and a smile grew on her face. "I think she may be someone who can help us." Wuya then went over to her with Jack behind. "Hello miss. I'm Wuya and these are my....Friends." She said motioning toward Jack and the others. Jack forced his mouth from dropping as he noticed the girl's strange gray skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

@BarrenThin @The Gil
He gave a grateful grunt in response. That seemed to be his primary form of communication, when he didn't just ignore whoever spoke.

"We don't know what's gonna be through that door. I'll take point," He said, not wishing to wait for a fourth person.

@Mari
@The Gil

"You're both quite welcome", Bayonetta said as the two men took her pistols.

tumblr_mmjlrb8bsE1r0gdrwo2_500.gif

"So don't let the lady do all the fighting this time."

@The Gil @BarrenThin

"Another enemy?" Kotomine asked to no one in particular, beginning to assume a fighting stance again. While Aqua admittedly wore him down a little, he was still in fighting condition. He put his hand underneath his robe, reaching for more Black Keys just in case the strange girl would attack. His eyes were wary, stone cold as he stared at her like a statue.

@Atomyk @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician

"You're both quite welcome", Bayonetta said as the two men took her pistols.

tumblr_mmjlrb8bsE1r0gdrwo2_500.gif

"So don't let the lady do all the fighting this time."

@The Gil @BarrenThin
"It wasn't my intention at all, sunshine". I looked around, seeing where we were supposed to go. It looked like these two I was stuck with would do some pretty good allies. That was alright for me. "Maybe we should get going. A new world awaits us. No one to tell us no".

@BarrenThin

Reactions: Mari
The girl pulls out an item you'll find familiar.

uORaans.png

"This is a statement."

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Iowan Corn @CrossingCassie @TheColourlessRainbow @penguin055
Poirot stood up, half standing in aisle, with his walking cane upraised in his hands. "Ne, jeunne femme-de'mon!" He swishes his cane out in front of him, secure in the knowledge that he was hopelessly outclassed in the fighting department. "Miss Erika, a quick retreat is in order. To the front of the church!" He begins to back away slowly, the cane still waving in front of him, as he walks backwards towards the front of the chapel.

He watches in amazement at the fight that Miss Erika wins, and bemusedly follows them through the door to the next room.

The room of death, and worse yet, strenuous movements. He blocks several of the weapons with a well aimed parry of his cane and a couple of nimble leaps even he was surprised at, until he came to the far end of the room.

"Sang Sacre!" He puffs heavily, leaning against the wall until he gets his breath back. He listens to the others chose their door, before shaking his head. "No, even numbers for me, not the odd." He straightens up, and smooths down the lapels of his coat as he considers the doors in front of him.

"I will try the second door."

@Atomky

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.