Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty Boy sighs and looks to Natsu "I'm sure you're eager to go free" he says, tossing him the bear "I'll stick it out here...I deserve it" he says with a small frown "Though I am sure there could be something we can do to get both of us out..."

He shrugs and sighs "Whatever, I guess"

@Atomyk
@MrDubWubs

From behind you both, you see a door appear. Just a plain white door, similar to the one you entered to come here.

@Ryu Keiko @Verite @BarrenThin @Mari @KayThePilotChapter @Nassione
"...It appears that a tour was not necessary after all, Miss Bayonetta," Kotomine said with a raised eyebrow, crossing his arms behind his back as he began to make his way towards the plain white door.

Is this some sort of trial? If so, it's likely orchestrated by Monokuma, but... for what purpose? To slow us down? Weaken us? He thought, wondering what all this was about.

@Mari @BarrenThin @Ryu Keiko @KayThePilotChapter @Nassione

Pretty Boy sighs and looks to Natsu "I'm sure you're eager to go free" he says, tossing him the bear "I'll stick it out here...I deserve it" he says with a small frown "Though I am sure there could be something we can do to get both of us out..."

"I'm sorry," says Jennifer. "There's always next time." She leads you all back down to the Club Room, but Diana is there waiting for you, not Wendy.

XqUACHO.jpg

Her eyes narrow on the bear in Natsu's hand. "You." She looks to Jennifer. "You stole Joshua. You stole the prince!"

@Hazard @Jeremi @MrDubWubs @Reaper Jack @Krieg @DapperDogman @Josh M

"...It appears that a tour was not necessary after all, Miss Bayonetta," Kotomine said with a raised eyebrow, crossing his arms behind his back as he began to make his way towards the plain white door.

Is this some sort of trial? If so, it's likely orchestrated by Monokuma, but... for what purpose? To slow us down? Weaken us? He thought, wondering what all this was about.

@Mari @BarrenThin @Ryu Keiko @KayThePilotChapter @Nassione

"Not much else on this little island," Bayonetta responded, "so we may as well go through".

As she walked into the doorway... or was it a portal?

If they were going through a trial of some sort, how well were they all doing? How well was Bayonetta doing?

@Verite @Ryu Keiko @Xibiliation @KayThePilotChapter @BarrenThin @Nassione

Robin smirked as he watched Erika defeat Lambdadelta, "It wasn't the real one perhaps, but still, good work, love." Grabbing her hand, Robin began to lead the way to the chapel's entrance, "Come on, let's get out of here. I think we all want some answers and there's only one way to find them."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

@Atomyk
@MrDubWubs
God dammit. *He sighed lowering his with regret* As much as I hate you. I would prefer that we both go some how. I'll help you look till we find it. *He puts the bear in his wait band so it won't be lost* Plus the one you love is out there so why would I go? I got nothing waiting for me.
@DapperDogman @Atomyk

Castle moved out of the shadows. The two had earned his respect as fighters, now. He couldn't have helped, anyways; not without a weapon. The kid had too much firepower. He stayed completely silent as they entered the door, but he moved to the front afterwards, seeming to take point despite his unarmed status.

"Watch for traps. I was already dead; I'll take any surprise attacks."

@Mari
@Verite
@KayThePilotChapter
@Ryu Keiko
@Nassione

He smiles a little "Ya know...I don't think you're so bad after all" he says with a light chuckle "Sorry about earlier...little bit of a snapping moment...since her death my mood's been pretty foul...ya know?"

He smiles a little and nods "We can look for another gift, if you want to...But I think that we'll be hard pressed to find another"

@MrDubWubs
@Atomyk

He smiles a little "Ya know...I don't think you're so bad after all" he says with a light chuckle "Sorry about earlier...little bit of a snapping moment...since her death my mood's been pretty foul...ya know?"

He smiles a little and nods "We can look for another gift, if you want to...But I think that we'll be hard pressed to find another"

@MrDubWubs
@Atomyk
Well the bear was easy to find. Don't worry about earlier. Though I do deserve one punch, but later. Let's go ahead and find that other gift.
@Atomyk @DapperDogman

Robin smirked as he watched Erika defeat Lambdadelta, "It wasn't the real one perhaps, but still, good work, love." Grabbing her hand, Robin began to lead the way to the chapel's entrance, "Come on, let's get out of here. I think we all want some answers and there's only one way to find them."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies
"Right, let's keep on moving," Erika agreed, going for the chapel door with Robin and Dlanor. She knew that everyone else was following them anyways.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician

The man doesn't seem concerned with the second shot either. The monitor displays a face-- 'D:<'. Abandoning his dying machines, the man runs to the end of the catwalk, dropping down on to the facility floor. You might think he's turning to engage, but he instead makes a break for it, leaping over the various equipment.

@Joellie @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @ShiroKiyoshi @Dallas
Edward was relieved the man was running away, but at the same time, he felt like this wasn't the end. He had a feeling they would meet again in the future, and if that meeting went anything like this one, he wasn't looking forward to it. Instead, he decided that it might probably be best to chase the man, find out what he wants or who he's taking orders from. Looking at River for a few seconds, he spoke to her with a serious expression. "... I think you'll need him more than you need me right about now." After that, he pressed the red button on the device River had attached to his ear.

His expression changed almost immediately. It was like all of the pressure inside his head was just instantly removed, and now it looked like he was actually enjoying the situation they were in a little. "Christ... That's much better." He said with his same old smile on his face. "We shall speak later, miss Song." He wrapped an arm around her waist and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "By your leave." He smirked, turning around and lifting his hood over his head before starting to sprint in pursuit of the mysterious man.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Warehouse group

Edward was relieved the man was running away, but at the same time, he felt like this wasn't the end. He had a feeling they would meet again in the future, and if that meeting went anything like this one, he wasn't looking forward to it. Instead, he decided that it might probably be best to chase the man, find out what he wants or who he's taking orders from. Looking at River for a few seconds, he spoke to her with a serious expression. "... I think you'll need him more than you need me right about now." After that, he pressed the red button on the device River had attached to his ear.

His expression changed almost immediately. It was like all of the pressure inside his head was just instantly removed, and now it looked like he was actually enjoying the situation they were in a little. "Christ... That's much better." He said with his same old smile on his face. "We shall speak later, miss Song." He wrapped an arm around her waist and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "By your leave." He smirked, turning around and lifting his hood over his head before starting to sprint in pursuit of the mysterious man.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Warehouse group

@Atomyk @Joellie @The Warehouse group

Gripping tightly onto her guns, River spared Edward a quick glance when he spoke again--trying not to keep her eyes off the mysterious figure who was trying to run away. Out of the corner of her eye she watched him press the button and saw his expression change. "It appears my little experiment worked." Smiling lightly, she lowered one of her guns and wrapped an arm around Ed's neck to give him short hug and feel his quick kiss. "God, I missed you as yourself. I'd love to talk, but you're right. We need to hurry and catch that man."

River quickly darted off with Edward, firing a few warning shots at the mysterious man. She wanted to either slow him down so they could catch up or get him to stop. "You there! Stop right now!" she cried.

He grinned. "White Drive." He said simply, white light flashing around him. It boosted his speed further as he sought to race in turn, running and vaulting over obstacles, aiming to shoot past the guy fleeing and skid to a halt in front of him. He turned, giving the guy a cold smirk as he cracked his knuckles.

93a2e04233e39faaef66e0c847dde683.jpg

"Going somewhere?"

@Warehouse Group

The man only runs, starting to circle around the factory, dodging and leaping over equipment as he goes. He taps on his phone, devices and machines practically jumping at you to impede your pursuit.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie

When he sees one of you in front of him, he stops. He aims his pistol ahead, and fires.

@ShadowPrime

*Natsu grabs the girls arm that snatched it* Drop the bear little girl. We need it more than you. Plus your threats aren't very threatening.
Bad move, this girl has more power than you realize. She glares at you, and a sudden overpowering fear overtakes your body. You pull back in a cower and hand back the bear, not in control of your own body.

"You're just making it more difficult for yourself," she says.

@MrDubWubs
@DapperDogman

The man only runs, starting to circle around the factory, dodging and leaping over equipment as he goes. He taps on his phone, devices and machines practically jumping at you to impede your pursuit.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie

When he sees one of you in front of him, he stops. He aims his pistol ahead, and fires.

@ShadowPrime

@Atomyk @Joellie @The Warehouse

River stopped firing her warning shots and began to fire shots at the robots the man summoned up with his phone to attack them. She cursed when she tripped over a long robotic arm and nearly fell. Instead of falling over, however, she did a flip and regained her balance. She continued to run.

"To hell with this. We need to get rid of his bloody phone. It seems to be controlling the robots." River aimed one of her guns very carefully and took a shot at the man's phone!

River stopped firing her warning shots and began to fire shots at the robots the man summoned up with his phone to attack them. She cursed when she tripped over a long robotic arm and nearly fell. Instead of falling over, however, she did a flip and regained her balance. She continued to run.

"To hell with this. We need to get rid of his bloody phone. It seems to be controlling the robots." River aimed one of her guns very carefully and took a shot at the man's phone!
So concentrated on Sting, the man doesn't see your shot coming. You shoot the phone out of his hand, it shattering upon impact. The monitor at the back of the factory displays 'wybasdjasvasdyiasv' before going to static. With no other option left, the man turns around and fires upon River.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@ShadowPrime

So concentrated on Sting, the man doesn't see your shot coming. You shoot the phone out of his hand, it shattering upon impact. The monitor at the back of the factory displays 'wybasdjasvasdyiasv' before going to static. With no other option left, the man turns around and fires upon River.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@ShadowPrime
He had no idea what a phone was, but Edward could take an educated guess when he saw something get shot out of the man's hands. That must have been good. What was less good, is that now the man was shooting at River. Ed quickly ran forward toward him while pulling out the throwing knife Desmond gave him back at the mall, and tossing it into the man's direction. It didn't matter if it hit him or not, Edward only hoped he would be distracted long enough for him to catch up and tackle him by grabbing his legs. If that was the case, he would of course do so.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.