Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuya notices a girl with purple eyes, dark purple hair, in a blue cloak. She could feel some powerful magic within the girl and a smile grew on her face. "I think she may be someone who can help us." Wuya then went over to her with Jack behind. "Hello miss. I'm Wuya and these are my....Friends." She said motioning toward Jack and the others. Jack forced his mouth from dropping as he noticed the girl's strange gray skin.
The girl only stares. If there is any recognition of your words, it doesn't show on her face. Her mouth moves to speak, but none of you can hear her. She readies into what is obviously a battle stance.​

Black energy circles around her hands.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Verite

The girl only stares. If there is any recognition of your words, it doesn't show on her face. Her mouth moves to speak, but none of you can hear her. She readies into what is obviously a battle stance.

Wuya smiles "Oh where going to play that game hu?" She then moved into an old fighting stance she once used against Dashi in there finally battle of Heylin Magic verse the Xiaolin and there new Shen Gon Wu. Jack looked to Wuya then to Raven. Not sure what was about to go down.

@Atomyk @The Gil @The Pimp Tactician @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

ooc:// this will be fun :)

Poirot stood up, half standing in aisle, with his walking cane upraised in his hands. "Ne, jeunne femme-de'mon!" He swishes his cane out in front of him, secure in the knowledge that he was hopelessly outclassed in the fighting department. "Miss Erika, a quick retreat is in order. To the front of the church!" He begins to back away slowly, the cane still waving in front of him, as he walks backwards towards the front of the chapel.

@pengiun055
@Atomyk
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@CrossingCassie
@TheColourlessRainbow
( Sorry, we're moving quite fast I realize :( The latest update is here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-iv-monokuma-rising.86690/page-276#post-1861810

Just gotta choose a door ) @Iowan Corn

"Another fight, huh? Then let's end this quickly and move on!" Giving the girl no time to cast her spell, Robin charged with his knife drawn. He aimed to cut her chest apart, not afraid of killing her. These people we fight are probably just fakes anyways, so why should we care if they die?

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Atomyk

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"Boss Rush"

Your respective enemies beaten, you all found a door. Stepping through, you guys find yourselves at a rather unfortunate location. Surrounding you is what appears to be a wooden cabin, with a red rug stretching from where you are to the other end of a large hallway. There's no furniture, just--

Death.

Out of the walls come buzz saws. From below comes sharp wooden spikes. From the ceiling comes large heavy mallets. A smorgasbord of deadly traps and weaponry await you, like some fun house of the deranged. You can't even go back now, as the doors have disappeared, and-- even worse-- the wall behind you starts pushing you all forward.

You all must brave it in order to reach the other side. Perhaps it's the truth that keeps you going, or maybe it's just a sense of survival.

Unfortunately, not all of you make it. How could you possibly?

Don Collier finds himself punctured by spikes. Korra finds herself receiving a saw blade to her face. Elizabeth falls into a pit of blades. Urushihara is crushed by a mallet. Morrigan and Abelas Adahle are electrocuted. Keroro and Giroro find a pit of poisonous snakes. Lucy runs across some poisonous gas. falls into a bottomless pit.

Even in the face of so much death, further trials remain. Four new doors stand at the end of this hall. However, unlike last time, your groups have time now to pick who goes through what door. Be warned, each door will only allow four people to enter.

River, Erika/Dlanor, Robin, Ruby, Yang, Frank, Kotomine, Edward, Wuya/Jack, Sting/Lector, Axel, Bayonetta, Chung, John-117, Ratchet, Poirot, Sandor Clegane, and John Constantine, choose your door.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ItsToppyTippers @BarrenThin @Verite @Joellie @Raven @ShadowPrime @Ryu Keiko @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @John-117 @El Presidente @Iowan Corn @SirDerpingtonIV @The Gil @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Robin and Erika Furudo - MURDERED! INNOCENT! TO COSMO, WITH LOVE
Dlanor A. Knox - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Yang Xiao Long - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! MONODEVOURED
Zane Bowerstone - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Adain Lee - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH
Zer0 - DIED! INNOCENT! SHOT TO DEATH

D - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SPLAT
Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! SUICIDE TO THE BRAIN
Natsu Dragneel
- EXECUTED! GUILTY! GUILT
Funny Valentine - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THE SPIRIT WITHIN
Kirei Kotomine - MURDERED! INNOCENT! WENT UP LIKE THE 4TH OF JULY
Pretty Boy - EXECUTED! MURDERER! A LOVE SUICIDE
Jean Kirstein
- DIED! INNOCENT! STILL FALLIN'
Revya and Gig - DIED! INNOCENT! STILL FALLIN'
Don "Wardaddy" Collier
- DIED! INNOCENT! PUNCTURED
Korra - DIED! INNOCENT! SAWED
Elizabeth Swann-Turner - DIED! INNOCENT! SLASHED
Hanzou Urushihara - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED
Morrigan and Abelas Adahle - DIED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED
Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro - DIED! INNOCENT! BITTEN
Lucy - DIED! INNOCENT! POISONED
Yō Hinomura - DIED! INNOCENT! STILL SCREAMIN'
Ruby hesitated, unsure of which door to go into, but, finally, pulling her older sister along, she decided to join River and Edward at door 3, looking towards Seiker apologetically, she also thought of him as a friend, but, she felt like door 3 may be the best option to pick in the present situation. Hopefully, it was the right decision, and with any luck, they wouldn't face anything like the man from before anytime soon, things had gotten quite heated rather quickly back there...

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
( Sorry, we're moving quite fast I realize :( The latest update is here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/murder-iv-monokuma-rising.86690/page-276#post-1861810

(

(Yep - edited the post and chose second door)
@Atomyk

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
And so, I have randomly thrown the rest into the rooms (or otherwise)

Door One - 4 - John C., Bayonetta, Frank, Yang
Door Two - 4 - Chung, Sting/Lector, Ratchet, Poirot
Door Three - 4 - River, Edward, John-117, Ruby
Door Four - 4 - Robin, Erika/Dlanor, Kotomine, Jack/Wuya

Left Behind - 2 - Axel, Sandor Clegane

The girl only stares. If there is any recognition of your words, it doesn't show on her face. Her mouth moves to speak, but none of you can hear her. She readies into what is obviously a battle stance.​

tumblr_nhud9r7byc1u63x05o2_500.gif

Drawing out three more Black Keys, Kotomine loaded some of his mana into the hilts, causing the blades to manifest in the blink of an eye, dashing forward alongside Robin, ready to strike.

Pale girl. Hooded. Capable of using some sort of dark magecraft. Dangerous. Yes, that does fit all the descriptions as seen in the Gotham City Incident Report. Just like with the previous girl. Something larger than I initially thought is at work here, it seems, the priest thought to himself, swinging his blades at the strange girl.

If even a sorcerer found her troubling to deal with, I'll have to be on high alert for sure... This must definitely be the same girl from the report, or some sort of familiar who was created to resemble her. That must be the case with the previous girl, as well as the blank eyes...

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Raven @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Bad move, this girl has more power than you realize. She glares at you, and a sudden overpowering fear overtakes your body. You pull back in a cower and hand back the bear, not in control of your own body.

"You're just making it more difficult for yourself," she says.

@MrDubWubs
@DapperDogman
Pretty Boy glares at her with a disapproving look "Now, now...play nice, else I'll have to tell the headmaster" he says with a chuckle, looking away from her "Don't worry...You'll get the teddy back, Wendy just has a special something for him, a new hat maybe?"

He knew the simplicity of children's minds was not present within this girl, she wasn't a normal child, but appealing to her in such a fashion was the only way he could think to try and get her to co-operate

Wuya looked at Raven and Wuya had her mirror ready for the spells. She let her hands glow green in fire. She then breathed and throw a few flames at the girl but something told her it would not affect this woman at all. 'Who is she? Why do I sense such dark magic? Could she be almost as strong as I maybe even stronger?' Wuya wondered but didn't want to know. Jack gulped and he knew he was still monkey Jack. He decided to go at Raven head on.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Verite

ooc:// I can't not say the name at lest a few times. To repetitive. Meh Also I had to put my own thoughts in a way I can't fight all of my temptation sorry Wuya XD

Chung turned his head seeing Poirot. He raised a brow, his body didn't look like it had been through anymore than a doughnut run and he carried a cane about. How in the world did he survive those traps... A strange man. Whatever let's get through this door Chung. Chung placed his hands on the door and pushed it open revealing a street, tall buildings surround it. Chung can't see anyone of interest, or anyone for that matter. He took a step forward and walked cautiously, slowly gravitating to a phone booth although he did not know what it was. The phone booth just seemed interesting and a way to scope his surroundings. Once he reached it he conducted all sorts of tests on it to determine its safety before climbing on top and looking around.

@Iowan Corn @ShadowPrime @El Presidente

tumblr_nhud9r7byc1u63x05o2_500.gif

Drawing out three more Black Keys, Kotomine loaded some of his mana into the hilts, causing the blades to manifest in the blink of an eye, dashing forward alongside Robin, ready to strike.

Pale girl. Hooded. Capable of using some sort of dark magecraft. Dangerous. Yes, that does fit all the descriptions as seen in the Gotham City Incident Report. Just like with the previous girl. Something larger than I initially thought is at work here, it seems, the priest thought to himself, swinging his blades at the strange girl.

If even a sorcerer found her troubling to deal with, I'll have to be on high alert for sure... This must definitely be the same girl from the report, or some sort of familiar who was created to resemble her. That must be the case with the previous girl, as well as the blank eyes...

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Raven @Gummi Bunnies
Something is not entirely right. The area around the girl seems to shimmer, a burst of strange white objects appear around her. She lunges forward at a lightning speed, coming up upon Robin and delivering a kick to his side. She then turns to Kotomine, her hands raised forward to blast Kotomine away from her. She continues to speak, but nothing can be heard.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Pretty Boy glares at her with a disapproving look "Now, now...play nice, else I'll have to tell the headmaster" he says with a chuckle, looking away from her "Don't worry...You'll get the teddy back, Wendy just has a special something for him, a new hat maybe?"

He knew the simplicity of children's minds was not present within this girl, she wasn't a normal child, but appealing to her in such a fashion was the only way he could think to try and get her to co-operate
"Come to the Club Room," she says, walking away. She seems to expect you guys to follow her.

@DapperDogman
@MrDubWubs

• Love
Reactions: Mari and Ellya
Chung turned his head seeing Poirot. He raised a brow, his body didn't look like it had been through anymore than a doughnut run and he carried a cane about. How in the world did he survive those traps... A strange man. Whatever let's get through this door Chung. Chung placed his hands on the door and pushed it open revealing a street, tall buildings surround it. Chung can't see anyone of interest, or anyone for that matter. He took a step forward and walked cautiously, slowly gravitating to a phone booth although he did not know what it was. The phone booth just seemed interesting and a way to scope his surroundings. Once he reached it he conducted all sorts of tests on it to determine its safety before climbing on top and looking around.

@Iowan Corn @ShadowPrime @El Presidente
From down the road comes a man with a gun.

XH9d0ax.png

His eyes lack pupils.

@ShiroKiyoshi @ShadowPrime @Iowan Corn @El Presidente

Status
Not open for further replies.