Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratchet was slightly amused at the girl, and the fact that there was a chalkboard that can magically speak to the dead? Anyways, she offered questions, so he answered, "I am Ratchet, I come from a faraway galaxy...wooooo!"
Edward nodded while River spoke, and kept nodding until she was done. He was doing his best to keep his own memories, and keep in mind that he was in fact Edward Kenway, not the Doctor. However, he couldn't help but think of the possibility that he was actually the time lord. It was all so confusing, and Ed lost himself in his thoughts after a few seconds. He was looking at the ground right until River mentioned Cosmo. "That dog..." he said. He remembered seeing him on the screen of his ID, but he didn't remember what eventually happened to him.

"If I ever get my hands on that fucking sack of fleas, I'll rip his tail off and feed it to him." Both of Edward's eyes were burning with anger only thinking of the animal. Although he had absolutely no idea how he killed River, he was convinced that he did. The Monokuma bear creature wasn't exactly the friendliest or most trustworthy, but Ed couldn't remember him ever lying about anything. Now his thoughts were distracted by that bear. "... Why is this Monokuma doing all this? Kidnapping people and locking them inside a school to play a game with them... There has to be a reason behind it, why does he do it? Maybe there's a small child hiding inside him, a child that was bullied in school and only looks to play, so he puts living creatures like us in a doll house... No, no, he's too cruel to be a child, children don't decapitate people... Usually..." Edward continued rambling on in that very familiar way again.
Ruby smiled "Thank you!" she said, seeming satisfied with the new space she had been provided and began to write on the blackboard "Cosmo's down here too now, there's a few others here too! A young looking girl with short black hair, and a few others I don't recognize, one wears strange armor, he looks like a soldier... I think." she wrote down. Clearly Ruby was more used to the hunters and cybernetic soldiers from her own world than she was used to the modern day soldier like which the one that was in the room with her was... She may not have been paying the best attention to her surroundings though so it was uncertain if there were any more she had missed.
@Joellie @El Presidente

Monokuma came, pissed River off, and left. The only thing it seemed to accomplish was making River feel like beating the floor with her shoe--which she did for a little while. Eventually, when she calmed down, River dropped her shoe and sat back in a daze. Her head hurt even worse from getting angry and now her shoulders hurt too. Stupid hangover. River rubbed her own shoulders and sat quietly for a moment, glancing to Ed. She snapped her fingers in front of his face. He must have become lost in thought again. It worried her that he hadn't said anything for a while, especially when he didn't even respond to Monokuma calling him a filthy captain. She sighed sadly and moved away from him, leaving him to cope with his mental issues while she did something else. Watching him like this was only going to make her depressed, and she needed to keep herself together until she had accomplished all of her goals.

Firstly, she looked around for Ratchet. She spotted him asleep in a chair. Walking over to him, River took a drink off the bar and tossed it in his face to wake him up. "Ratchet, wake up; we'll be leaving soon. So if you still want to come with us I suggest you get up." She wondered if Ratchet was hungover from anything he had drank too. She also wondered if Ratchet even had a clue as to what she had been up to with Ed last night. Maybe she was lucky and he had fallen asleep before any of that happened...

Next, River made her way over to the chalkboard to check for anymore messages from Ruby. She was pleased to see a new one:

"Cosmo's down here too now, there's a few others here too! A young looking girl with short black hair, and a few others I don't recognize, one wears strange armor, he looks like a soldier... I think."

River almost broke the chalkboard in half after reading her message. "The Noob and Engineer," she mumbled, swearing afterwards. And was that... Arya too? They all had been killed by the traitors too? She felt bad, as she had liked them, but was a bit relieved that Cosmo was dead. The only regret River had was that she hadn't been the one to kill him herself. After thinking for a moment, River erased Ruby's response and wrote another one.

@york "Okay. Sorry for taking so long to reply. I had some business to take care of last night. Don't trust Cosmo; he was one of the traitors. Take care, and I'll try to find Yang soon. If I can't get her to come to the chalkboard and talk to you, I'll at least tell her you're okay. Tell me a message and I'll try to deliver it to her."

After writing, River scoped out the bar for a pen and some paper. Once she found it, River began to make a list of all the things she needed to do while waiting for another reply from Ruby or Edward and Ratchet to speak again.

@Joellie @El Presidente

Monokuma came, pissed River off, and left. The only thing it seemed to accomplish was making River feel like beating the floor with her shoe--which she did for a little while. Eventually, when she calmed down, River dropped her shoe and sat back in a daze. Her head hurt even worse from getting angry and now her shoulders hurt too. Stupid hangover. River rubbed her own shoulders and sat quietly for a moment, glancing to Ed. She snapped her fingers in front of his face. He must have become lost in thought again. It worried her that he hadn't said anything for a while, especially when he didn't even respond to Monokuma calling him a filthy captain. She sighed sadly and moved away from him, leaving him to cope with his mental issues while she did something else. Watching him like this was only going to make her depressed, and she needed to keep herself together until she had accomplished all of her goals.

Firstly, she looked around for Ratchet. She spotted him asleep in a chair. Walking over to him, River took a drink off the bar and tossed it in his face to wake him up. "Ratchet, wake up; we'll be leaving soon. So if you still want to come with us I suggest you get up." She wondered if Ratchet was hungover from anything he had drank too. She also wondered if Ratchet even had a clue as to what she had been up to with Ed last night. Maybe she was lucky and he had fallen asleep before any of that happened...

Next, River made her way over to the chalkboard to check for anymore messages from Ruby. She was pleased to see a new one:

"Cosmo's down here too now, there's a few others here too! A young looking girl with short black hair, and a few others I don't recognize, one wears strange armor, he looks like a soldier... I think."

River almost broke the chalkboard in half after reading her message. "The Noob and Engineer," she mumbled, swearing afterwards. And was that... Arya too? They all had been killed by the traitors too? She felt bad, as she had liked them, but was a bit relieved that Cosmo was dead. The only regret River had was that she hadn't been the one to kill him herself. After thinking for a moment, River erased Ruby's response and wrote another one.

@york "Okay. Sorry for taking so long to reply. I had some business to take care of last night. Don't trust Cosmo; he was one of the traitors. Take care, and I'll try to find Yang soon. If I can't get her to come to the chalkboard and talk to you, I'll at least tell her you're okay. Tell me a message and I'll try to deliver it to her."

After writing, River scoped out the bar for a pen and some paper. Once she found it, River began to make a list of all the things she needed to do while waiting for another reply from Ruby or Edward and Ratchet to speak again.
"DOCTOR!" Edward suddenly called out to no one. He had been completely lost in his thoughts for a good while, but now it looked like finally he was back in this world... sort of. He looked around, saw River, smiled and walked up to her. "I've finally solved this mystery, River. I've worried and pondered over it for far too long, but now I finally know. All this time I've been trying to think of my name, but now I realize... Almost no one in this entire reality knows my name. My name is Doctor!" He took River by her shoulders, still smiling. "Doctor! Simply Doctor!"

Ed then kept staring at River for a little while, the smile frozen on his lips, until finally it slowly faded away. "... we were doing something important. That bear. Was he here just now? How didn't I..." He let go of River, dropping his arms at his sides and looking around again. "... Strange. Anyway, we should likely be off, aye? Best not to wander around for too long, every sailor has his destination. So tell me, miss Song..." He then wrapped an arm around River's waist and pulled her a little closer. "... What's ours?"

"I'm Leia Rolando, the reporter! I'm going to get to the bottom of this mystery for you guys!" She raises a fist into the air. "That photojournalist, Frank, has nothing on me!" She then points dranatically toward the shop. "Let's look for some parts!"

@Ryu Keiko
Axel groans but let out a sigh. "I always get stuck with you reporters, huh?" He asked laughing as he turned to head towards the shop. "Let's get going, eh?" He said as he began walking, stuffing his hands into his pockets. He did wonder though, what happened to Frank? He kinda started to grow o the young Nobody.

@Atomyk

Axel groans but let out a sigh. "I always get stuck with you reporters, huh?" He asked laughing as he turned to head towards the shop. "Let's get going, eh?" He said as he began walking, stuffing his hands into his pockets. He did wonder though, what happened to Frank? He kinda started to grow o the young Nobody.

@Atomyk
"Stick with me and you'll be fine!" she exclaims, though Leia hardly looks intimidating.

eWm5YKs.jpg

Stepping into the store, you'll find that the main part is rather small and devoid of anything of much use. However, there is a door at the back that leads into a spacious garage. It's here that Leia chooses to state, "I... actually don't know much about this stuff." She sighs and looks around. "I guess if anything looks important, then we can just go back and tell the others."

@Ryu Keiko

"Stick with me and you'll be fine!" she exclaims, though Leia hardly looks intimidating.

eWm5YKs.jpg

Stepping into the store, you'll find that the main part is rather small and devoid of anything of much use. However, there is a door at the back that leads into a spacious garage. It's here that Leia chooses to state, "I... actually don't know much about this stuff." She sighs and looks around. "I guess if anything looks important, then we can just go back and tell the others."

@Ryu Keiko
Axel sighed and rubbed his head. "Yeah I guess that's all we can do, huh?" he said. "Look around, though if you find anything that can be used for a weapon, take it. You may need it." he said. He began to look around, hoping to find something, anything of use.

@Atomyk

"DOCTOR!" Edward suddenly called out to no one. He had been completely lost in his thoughts for a good while, but now it looked like finally he was back in this world... sort of. He looked around, saw River, smiled and walked up to her. "I've finally solved this mystery, River. I've worried and pondered over it for far too long, but now I finally know. All this time I've been trying to think of my name, but now I realize... Almost no one in this entire reality knows my name. My name is Doctor!" He took River by her shoulders, still smiling. "Doctor! Simply Doctor!"

Ed then kept staring at River for a little while, the smile frozen on his lips, until finally it slowly faded away. "... we were doing something important. That bear. Was he here just now? How didn't I..." He let go of River, dropping his arms at his sides and looking around again. "... Strange. Anyway, we should likely be off, aye? Best not to wander around for too long, every sailor has his destination. So tell me, miss Song..." He then wrapped an arm around River's waist and pulled her a little closer. "... What's ours?"
River first found a pen and then a piece of paper she could use to make notes on. It was a small sheet, but it would work. As she began to write, she heard Edward spring to life again. When she heard him call himself The Doctor she face palmed so hard that her hand went through her head.
Facepalm_(1).png
When Edward approached her and grabbed her shoulders, River frowned. "Sweetie, first off, shut up. Second, your name is Edward, not Doctor. How am I going to get you to remember your real name?" Sighing again, River rubbed her temples when Edward pulled her closer. "What am I going to do with you?" she mumbled with a small groan.

"I have plans for where we should go next," River finally stated, waving a little list in front of his face. But she didn't show him the list just yet. "But are you sure you're okay to come? You don't need to sleep, or anything? I think you're getting worse. Maybe drinking only made it worse..." Frowning, she touched the back of her hand against his forehead to feel if his face was warm. "...I'm sorry," she weakly added. If he was worse because of the drinking, it was her fault. She was the one who had encouraged it.

Axel sighed and rubbed his head. "Yeah I guess that's all we can do, huh?" he said. "Look around, though if you find anything that can be used for a weapon, take it. You may need it." he said. He began to look around, hoping to find something, anything of use.
Saw blades, perhaps? With a few nuts, bolts, and a metal pipe, just about anything is possible...

You both hear a scraping noise at the back of the garage. Leia lets out a small yelp, but quickly shuts herself up. "What was that?" she whispers.

@Ryu Keiko

River first found a pen and then a piece of paper she could use to make notes on. It was a small sheet, but it would work. As she began to write, she heard Edward spring to life again. When she heard him call himself The Doctor she face palmed so hard that her hand went through her head.
Facepalm_(1).png
When Edward approached her and grabbed her shoulders, River frowned. "Sweetie, first off, shut up. Second, your name is Edward, not Doctor. How am I going to get you to remember your real name?" Sighing again, River rubbed her temples when Edward pulled her closer. "What am I going to do with you?" she mumbled with a small groan.

"I have plans for where we should go next," River finally stated, waving a little list in front of his face. But she didn't show him the list just yet. "But are you sure you're okay to come? You don't need to sleep, or anything? I think you're getting worse. Maybe drinking only made it worse..." Frowning, she touched the back of her hand against his forehead to feel if his face was warm. "...I'm sorry," she weakly added. If he was worse because of the drinking, it was her fault. She was the one who had encouraged it.
When River touched Edward's head, she would notice it being much warmer than it should be. It looked like a big portion of his blood supply had moved up to his brain in order to deal with all the new information and confusion going on up there // if that even makes sense // In fact,it almost felt hot. However, Edward was trying his best to look like his headache wasn't bothering him at all. "Edward! You're right, I'm sorry, River. Edward, captain, Jackdaw, Caroline, Jenny, Amelia, Rose, Donna... I remember now. Thanks" he smiled and kissed her on the nose.

"There's no need for you to be sorry" Ed assured River, keeping her close to him. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me. Instead, let's hear this plan of yours. I'm eager to quit this place and be off back to my TARDIS."

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"Screams in the Dark"
Those of you had visited the Quarantine Area ended up encountering a new transfer student. Still delirious from waking up, you guys brought him back with you to the warehouse, so that Nick could get to work on fixing up the airplane. Some of you get the idea of heading back into the facility to perhaps get some parts to assist in the construction, but you find that anything beyond the entrance has been completely locked up.

There's little to do while Nick gets to work, so there's some boredom for a while. The day marches on, the sun slowly stating to set. Those of you without anything to do find yourselves back at the warehouse, while those of you still out in the city find the night creep in toward you. Some parts of the city still have power-- the warehouse included-- so you're not all completely in the dark...

Eventually, Nick announces to you everyone gathered at the warehouse that the airplane is up for flying, but that it is missing a single part. He says he knows where to get it, but that's when everything goes wrong.

The sound of breaking glass.

The lights in the warehouse go out. Sounds erupt all around you-- A scream here and there, the sound of splashing water, what sounds like an electrical noise. Those of you with the power to wield flames try to light up the room, but the warehouse is quite massive after all, being an airplane hangar.

The lights don't turn back on. Kotomine, Wuya, Jack, Korra, Urushihara, Sting, Lector, Funny, Seiker, Jean, Chief, Frank, Keroro, Giroro, Poirot, Sandor Clegane, Lucy, and find themselves barely able to see at all in the warehouse. Erika, Dlanor, and Robin, who were all with you a moment ago, seem to be missing.

Continued here.
Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D

Last edited:
When River touched Edward's head, she would notice it being much warmer than it should be. It looked like a big portion of his blood supply had moved up to his brain in order to deal with all the new information and confusion going on up there // if that even makes sense // In fact,it almost felt hot. However, Edward was trying his best to look like his headache wasn't bothering him at all. "Edward! You're right, I'm sorry, River. Edward, captain, Jackdaw, Caroline, Jenny, Amelia, Rose, Donna... I remember now. Thanks" he smiled and kissed her on the nose.

"There's no need for you to be sorry" Ed assured River, keeping her close to him. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me. Instead, let's hear this plan of yours. I'm eager to quit this place and be off back to my TARDIS."
River dropped her hand off his face with a frown. He was getting much worse. River only wondered if he would recover from this like a sick person recovering from a cold, or if he would get worse until his mind burned up entirely. She wasn't sure. In fact, she wasn't sure if she even should bring him with her. She was sorely tempted to knock him out and leave him here to rest. River just didn't really know what to do... Then, she felt him hold her closer and kiss he nose. Maybe taking him along wouldn't be that bad. If for some reason she had limited time left with him, it would be better not to waste it. Besides that, she needed to keep him close just in case he got worse, so she could keep an eye on him, and on the off chance she found a way to fix him.

She tipped his head down and kissed his forehead. "You're right. You'll be fine, Edward. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure of that."

"Even if I lose you."

She then flicked him on the forehead in the same spot she kissed him. "You don't have a bloody TARDIS, by the way. You have a ship. You're a pirate and your name is Edward. Hell, you're going to give me a migraine from reminding you so much." She rolled her eyes. "Here's the plan; I'm going to keep it simple for you so you don't have to think much harder. We need to find some weapons to defend ourselves with. Because I'm fed up to here with using my shoe all the time."

Of course, River had a lot of other things planned like searching for Yang, Bayonetta, her screwdriver, a way to fix Ed, and a way to escape this place among other things, but she didn't want to confuse him by telling him that many things. So one task at a time would be good enough for now unless River happened upon the option to complete her other tasks along the way.

Suddenly (according to the mid-round update, so I'm just gonna say power went out where they're at) the power went out. The lights of the club flickered out. River cursed.

"Oh, and let's see if we can find a flashlight before we go. It's pitch black in here and outside too, apparently."

They needed to go soon. Apparently, something bad was going down if the power was going out...

@Joellie

@El Presidente //tagging you too in case you want to go with. XD

Saw blades, perhaps? With a few nuts, bolts, and a metal pipe, just about anything is possible...

You both hear a scraping noise at the back of the garage. Leia lets out a small yelp, but quickly shuts herself up. "What was that?" she whispers.

@Ryu Keiko
He shakes his head. hearing the noise as well as he looks around, narrowing his eyes. "I'm not too sure... But be on guard." he said as he raised his hand up before stopping in his tracks. This place is too small for me to use my flames... I may just burn the female up... He thought. "Wait a minute...." he said as he reached for the sword on his back. "I can use this!" He exclaimed smiling. "Don't worry Leia, I'll make sure you don't get hurt." he said.

@Atomyk

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"Screams in the Dark"
Those of you had visited the Quarantine Area ended up encountering a new transfer student. Still delirious from waking up, you guys brought him back with you to the warehouse, so that Nick could get to work on fixing up the airplane. Some of you get the idea of heading back into the facility to perhaps get some parts to assist in the construction, but you find that anything beyond the entrance has been completely locked up.

There's little to do while Nick gets to work, so there's some boredom for a while. The day marches on, the sun slowly stating to set. Those of you without anything to do find yourselves back at the warehouse, while those of you still out in the city find the night creep in toward you. Some parts of the city still have power-- the warehouse included-- so you're not all completely in the dark...

Eventually, Nick announces to you everyone gathered at the warehouse that the airplane is up for flying, but that it is missing a single part. He says he knows where to get it, but that's when everything goes wrong.

The sound of breaking glass.

The lights in the warehouse go out. Sounds erupt all around you-- A scream here and there, the sound of splashing water, what sounds like an electrical noise. Those of you with the power to wield flames try to light up the room, but the warehouse is quite massive after all, being an airplane hangar.

The lights don't turn back on. Kotomine, Wuya, Jack, Korra, Urushihara, Sting, Lector, Funny, Seiker, Jean, Chief, Frank, Keroro, Giroro, Poirot, Sandor Clegane, Lucy, and find themselves barely able to see at all in the warehouse. Erika, Dlanor, and Robin, who were all with you a moment ago, seem to be missing.​
Kotomine instantly went into an alarmed and alert state, quickly assuming a martial arts stance with his arms up and palms open. Trying his best to see in the dark, hoping his eyes would get used to the environment before something bad would happen, the priest scanned the area to the best of his ability, looking around for potential hostiles. If they were crafty enough to capture Erika, Dlanor, and Robin, without even him noticing, perhaps they were in deep trouble indeed.

Darkness, my old friend. Back to bite me, eh? The man thought to himself, his eyes darting around, Need to detect movement. A sound. Anything. Without any hints on where to strike or where to guard, I can't possibly hope to face any oncoming hostile forces, regardless of my skills. Of course, I'll try, but it'll be annoying. From the look of things, we may enter a hostage situation, assuming the three of those young'uns are still alive.

@Raven @Jeremi @BarrenThin @penguin055 @Iowan Corn @everyone else in the warehouse

Kotomine instantly went into an alarmed and alert state, quickly assuming a martial arts stance with his arms up and palms open. Trying his best to see in the dark, hoping his eyes would get used to the environment before something bad would happen, the priest scanned the area to the best of his ability, looking around for potential hostiles. If they were crafty enough to capture Erika, Dlanor, and Robin, without even him noticing, perhaps they were in deep trouble indeed.

Darkness, my old friend. Back to bite me, eh? The man thought to himself, his eyes darting around, Need to detect movement. A sound. Anything. Without any hints on where to strike or where to guard, I can't possibly hope to face any oncoming hostile forces, regardless of my skills. Of course, I'll try, but it'll be annoying. From the look of things, we may enter a hostage situation, assuming the three of those young'uns are still alive.
You spot a small source of light-- what looks to be a tiny spark.

@Verite

You spot a small source of light-- what looks to be a tiny spark.

@Verite
Motioning anyone brave enough to follow him briefly, Kotomine made his way over to the tiny spark slowly and cautiously, wondering what it might be. An enemy? Most likely, if it's a foreign being.

@Everyone present

"PDA? As in...a tablet computer or...Public dis-" he stops, his whole face burning red as he realizes what the pair had been implying "I see" he says as he rubs his neck slowly "I can't say I'd object to such a concept..."

He nods and starts to calm down a little as she talks about the school "I'm sure I could get in...pretend my skill is fog and learn how to use a fancy changing weapon...I could pretend to be a Hunter" he chuckles a little, almost completely forgetting his uneasiness about the situation

He looks back to the bear and sighs "And if they somehow kill Yang..." he says, as though knowing what the bear would say

It hadn't occurred to him she could be the traitor...he was a little too lovestruck to consider such a possibility

@Atomyk
@ItsToppyTippers
The blonde put a hand to her heart to show that she felt hurt by what Pretty Boy had told Monokuma - though she actually wasn't. Her lips formed a frown and her eyebrows narrowed. She poked a finger towards him. "Hey, don't be like that."

Suddenly, her facial expression changed from hurt to neutral and she had retracted her hand back to holding the boxing gloves. Yang gave PB a small grin and she continued on, "You don't need to worry about me, I can take care of myself. I won't die that easily."

bleh i suck

He shakes his head. hearing the noise as well as he looks around, narrowing his eyes. "I'm not too sure... But be on guard." he said as he raised his hand up before stopping in his tracks. This place is too small for me to use my flames... I may just burn the female up... He thought. "Wait a minute...." he said as he reached for the sword on his back. "I can use this!" He exclaimed smiling. "Don't worry Leia, I'll make sure you don't get hurt." he said.
Leia turns to you, nodding. "I can try to fight too."

Then, slowly, a man comes into view...

uz63dyb.png

He wields what appears to be a pitchfork attached to a shotgun. Leia takes a step away from him instictivelyl The man looks at you both in turn. "Stealing from my garage, are you?"​

@Ryu Keiko

Motioning anyone brave enough to follow him briefly, Kotomine made his way over to the tiny spark slowly and cautiously, wondering what it might be. An enemy? Most likely, if it's a foreign being.
Careful now, a closer glance will reveal that the spark sits in a puddle of water. In fact, the spark is the end of a wire...

@Verite

Careful now, a closer glance will reveal that the spark sits in a puddle of water. In fact, the spark is the end of a wire...

@Verite
Was the wire like that before? Or was it cut off just now? Kotomine cautiously thought to himself, daring to get closer.

River dropped her hand off his face with a frown. He was getting much worse. River only wondered if he would recover from this like a sick person recovering from a cold, or if he would get worse until his mind burned up entirely. She wasn't sure. In fact, she wasn't sure if she even should bring him with her. She was sorely tempted to knock him out and leave him here to rest. River just didn't really know what to do... Then, she felt him hold her closer and kiss he nose. Maybe taking him along wouldn't be that bad. If for some reason she had limited time left with him, it would be better not to waste it. Besides that, she needed to keep him close just in case he got worse, so she could keep an eye on him, and on the off chance she found a way to fix him.

She tipped his head down and kissed his forehead. "You're right. You'll be fine, Edward. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure of that."

"Even if I lose you."

She then flicked him on the forehead in the same spot she kissed him. "You don't have a bloody TARDIS, by the way. You have a ship. You're a pirate and your name is Edward. Hell, you're going to give me a migraine from reminding you so much." She rolled her eyes. "Here's the plan; I'm going to keep it simple for you so you don't have to think much harder. We need to find some weapons to defend ourselves with. Because I'm fed up to here with using my shoe all the time."

Of course, River had a lot of other things planned like searching for Yang, Bayonetta, her screwdriver, a way to fix Ed, and a way to escape this place among other things, but she didn't want to confuse him by telling him that many things. So one task at a time would be good enough for now unless River happened upon the option to complete her other tasks along the way.

Suddenly (according to the mid-round update, so I'm just gonna say power went out where they're at) the power went out. The lights of the club flickered out. River cursed.

"Oh, and let's see if we can find a flashlight before we go. It's pitch black in here and outside too, apparently."

They needed to go soon. Apparently, something bad was going down if the power was going out...

@Joellie

@El Presidente //tagging you too in case you want to go with. XD
It was just in the warehouse, but they are in the same area, so it's not out of the question! A breaker switch may be able to restore the lights here, or perhaps you could try checking out the warehouse...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Was the wire like that before? Or was it cut off just now? Kotomine cautiously thought to himself, daring to get closer.
@Verite
@Everyone

Something else is in the puddle of water, no doubt. One of you gathers a light, and you realize that it is Dlanor.

The Ultimate Witch Hunter, Dlanor A. Knox, is dead. This is displayed on everyone's IDs, regardless of their position within the city.

Erika and Robin are still missing.​

Status
Not open for further replies.