Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Nick realizes the situation, he attempts to stand up, one hand grabbing at the desk and the other held out toward Frank, palm out. "Wait! Jesus, please wait! Yes, I was bitten, I ran into some trouble, but I--" He pauses, his hands balling into fists. Nick runs a hand through his hair before continuing. "Please don't think I'm crazy, but I think I'm immune."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
"...Oh, is that so? You shouldn't lie, young man. It's against God's commandments, after all," he spoke, before taking time to actually register further what Nick said, "...Just in case you might be telling the truth, tell me... how long ago were you bitten? How exactly can you tell that you're immune?" Kotomine questioned the young man, pressing him for information just to see how he'd react and base his judgments on the answers that would be given.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

"Just... look. Look at the wound." He holds it out to you all. Though clearly a bite wound, it looks like it's healed somewhat. "I couldn't get any Zombrex, but it just started healing on its own. I've never seen a bite wound do that before, not without someone taking Zombrex first!" He takes a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. "It's almost been a whole day... It's likely I should have turned by now."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin

"Just... look. Look at the wound." He holds it out to you all. Though clearly a bite wound, it looks like it's healed somewhat. "I couldn't get any Zombrex, but it just started healing on its own. I've never seen a bite wound do that before, not without someone taking Zombrex first!" He takes a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. "It's almost been a whole day... It's likely I should have turned by now."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin

Frank listened to the exchange in silence now, seeming to contemplate this. If Kotomime became aggressive, he'd have to stop him.

@Atomyk

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
"Then in that case... what should be done with you? For all we know, your blood or whatever is causing the immunity may hold a cure to this epidemic," Kotomine said, crossing his arms and thinking on the situation. He cared little for contributing to the greater good of mankind by supplying it with a possible cure for the zombie pandemic, but he had a certain feeling about this place... Like this was all a game, and the puppet master behind it all will refuse to continue the game until what they want will be done.

Still, there's the possibility this is all the ramblings of a crazed lunatic who could go ahead and attack us at anytime. Perhaps I really should keep my guard up, Kotomine thought to himself, deciding to remain wary of Nick.

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @all others

"Frank, you're been infected too...right?" Erika wanted to make sure since he happened to be infected as well as having that Zombrex medication when they encountered him. If so, then she had no choice but to trust this testimony... It was the truth possibly and most likely. It was the very thing that Erika happened to like the most...

"Then in that case... what should be done with you? For all we know, your blood or whatever is causing the immunity may hold a cure to this epidemic," Kotomine said, crossing his arms and thinking on the situation. He cared little for contributing to the greater good of mankind by supplying it with a possible cure for the zombie pandemic, but he had a certain feeling about this place... Like this was all a game, and the puppet master behind it all will refuse to continue the game until what they want will be done.

Still, there's the possibility this is all the ramblings of a crazed lunatic who could go ahead and attack us at anytime. Perhaps I really should keep my guard up, Kotomine thought to himself, deciding to remain wary of Nick.

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @all others
Nick blinks at you. "I... never thought about it like that before. I've been so caught up in trying to find a way out..." Nick pauses in thought. He absentmindedly rubs at the back of his neck, rubbing at his tattoo. "Maybe they could make a cure with my blood, I don't know. You'd think someone other than myself would have turned up immune by now, but maybe not..." He sighs. "Whatever, it doesn't matter if we can't get out of this damn city."

Then, when Erika mentions that Frank is infected, Nick's eyes go wide. "Oh, oh, man... I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have Zombrex? We'll need to find you some right away."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin

"Frank, you're been infected too...right?" Erika wanted to make sure since he happened to be infected as well as having that Zombrex medication when they encountered him. If so, then she had no choice but to trust this testimony... It was the truth possibly and most likely. It was the very thing that Erika happened to like the most...

"Yeah." He turned to Erika, then to Kotomime. "We should take him and watch him for a while. Make sure he doesn't take Zombrex. If the wound closes anyways, he's telling the truth."

Funny would walk up and inspect the wound. "We have seen more bizarre things here then someone being able to fight off an infection." Funny remarked. "What more can you tell us? Are you alone in this place? Perhaps you have a plan to escape?"

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Atomyk

Nick blinks at you. "I... never thought about it like that before. I've been so caught up in trying to find a way out..." Nick pauses in thought. He absentmindedly rubs at the back of his neck, rubbing at his tattoo. "Maybe they could make a cure with my blood, I don't know. You'd think someone other than myself would have turned up immune by now, but maybe not..." He sighs. "Whatever, it doesn't matter if we can't get out of this damn city."

Then, when Erika mentions that Frank is infected, Nick's eyes go wide. "Oh, oh, man... I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have Zombrex? We'll need to find you some right away."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin

"I've got three day's worth." Frank seemed to bristle at the apparent pity.

Nick frowns at the idea that he'll be under watch. He's met enough psychopaths during his time in the city to be unsure if he can entirely trust you all. To Funny's questions, Nick says, "I wasn't alone before, but things didn't work out." There's an instant moment where Nick's face falls, but he doesn't allow himself to linger on the unpleasant memories. "As for plans... well, this was my plan. Only problem is that there's no way out through here. We're not getting out, not without a plane or something."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Jeremi

Nick frowns at the idea that he'll be under watch. He's met enough psychopaths during his time in the city to be unsure if he can entirely trust you all. To Funny's questions, Nick says, "I wasn't alone before, but things didn't work out." There's an instant moment where Nick's face falls, but he doesn't allow himself to linger on the unpleasant memories. "As for plans... well, this was my plan. Only problem is that there's no way out through here. We're not getting out, not without a plane or something."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Jeremi

He shrugged. "I can fly it if you find one." Frank didn't intend to give him a choice when it came to the observation.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Jeremi
"In that case, we should hope a miracle will happen soon. Like a round update that changes things up. I'm assuming it's inadvisable to go any further than this, then?"

@Everyone

Reactions: BarrenThin
"There was a plane back in the warehouse!" announces Monokuma, who has appeared again. No amount of exploding keeps this guy down. "It's just not working!"

Nick is still rather confused by whatever the hell Monokuma is, but he turns to Frank. "If that's true, then I could fix it! I'm a mechanic! If you can fly us out of here, we have our ticket out of the city!"

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Jeremi

"There was a plane back in the warehouse!" announces Monokuma, who has appeared again. No amount of exploding keeps this guy down. "It's just not working!"

Nick is still rather confused by whatever the hell Monokuma is, but he turns to Frank. "If that's true, then I could fix it! I'm a mechanic! If you can fly us out of here, we have our ticket out of the city!"

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Jeremi

Frank shifted his weight. "Fine. If you agree to let us watch you."

"Isn't that what we're all trying to do?" Erika sighed, starting to get a little bored again. "So are we done looking around here? You know how much I don't like missing over the important facts and clues before leaving a scene," Erika questioned, not sure if they were ready to head back to where that plane was at...

(last post for the night, so night!)

"Isn't that what we're all trying to do?" Erika sighed, starting to get a little bored again. "So are we done looking around here? You know how much I don't like missing over the important facts and clues before leaving a scene," Erika questioned, not sure if they were ready to head back to where that plane was at...

(last post for the night, so night!)
Nick rubs at the back of his neck once again. "I, uh... no, I guess there's nothing left here. No way through, so we might as well head back."

"This place turned out to be really spooky," giggles Monokuma.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Jeremi

Hunter revs up his bike. "Let's get it on!" he cries, charging ahead. You're both on equal terms as you race out of the parking lot and on to the bridge. Hunter's bike is quite a bit heavier than your own, so you naturally ain speed on him. He doesn't seem too concerned about this, probably because this race was more of an excuse for his boys to scratch their violence itch.

"Come on, boys!" he yells, as two men in motorcycles suddenly rush in between you two. They wield baseball bats and circle you, ready to swing for your head.

@Mari

Bayonetta was concentrating on winning the race when the two others came.

tumblr_mns3vlD30S1r61mabo1_250.gif

With the bats, she knew they meant to harm her.

"I'd love to teach those two a harsh lesson in manners," she thought to herself, "but I'd possibly lose the race. And Frank's zombrex."

She found a slope to jump her bike with and go airborne towards the finish.

tumblr_mns3vlD30S1r61mabo2_250.gif

"Let's see if you boys can fly" she taunted.

@Atomyk

Jack and Wuya were hit by the explosion but quickly seemed not really all that effected by it. The meet the new member and well for the most part were quiet except for Jack who as keeping an eye on him and in a way trying to smell the man to tell if he really wasn't a zombie or becoming one. Wuya looked at Jack and seemed to make a lease which she magically placed on him and pulled him back from the man. "Sorry about him." She stated the looked to Jack. "Now Jacky leave the poor man be. Well be headed it sounds toward yet another area where we have a chance to escape." Jack smiled. "Okay now get this thing off me. Ahaha." Jack said. "No Jack I think the lease looks better on you." Wuya gave a smile for now Jack really did look like her pet.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Anyone I might have missed

Status
Not open for further replies.