Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Natsu's mind was hurting as he thought about the answers to the riddles* B-but money don't have faces on it... Gaaaaahhh *Smoke was actually coming out of his ears while he thought*
@Atomyk @york @ItsToppyTippers @Gummi Bunnies
"It's a riddle, it's supposed to be phrased like that to hide the truth!" Erika seemed annoyed that Natsu didn't seem to "understand" the riddle in itself. Geez, it's like this was started to piss her off, and to make fun of riddles that would be used around here.

Ruby looked a little guilty noticing that Erika seemed a little upset as she had spoken first, she picked up the monocoin and took the orange juice ice cream which one of the dolls handed her... Instead of eating it though, she went over to Erika awkwardly, holding it out to her "Uh... Here... I guess I could always make some more or something... It shouldn't be that hard to find the recipe... Right?" she said, it seemed she was a little ashamed by this. All she knew to do to help the situation was do something like this, though she wasn't so sure it would work seeing the way Erika was sometimes. The smell of smoke in the air from Natsu's heavy thinking seemed to have escaped her notice for the time being in this critical moment.
"O-Oh...are you sure? I mean, you happened to figure out it yourself," Erika seemed to cool down right away as Ruby seemed to come up to her. Of course, she only acted like this to make herself look good.

@york @Atomyk @MrDubWubs @ItsToppyTippers

Ruby looked a little guilty noticing that Erika seemed a little upset as she had spoken first, she picked up the monocoin and took the orange juice ice cream which one of the dolls handed her... Instead of eating it though, she went over to Erika awkwardly, holding it out to her "Uh... Here... I guess I could always make some more or something... It shouldn't be that hard to find the recipe... Right?" she said, it seemed she was a little ashamed by this. All she knew to do to help the situation was do something like this, though she wasn't so sure it would work seeing the way Erika was sometimes. The smell of smoke in the air from Natsu's heavy thinking seemed to have escaped her notice for the time being in this critical moment.
"I'll be sure to inform the doors of your thoughtfulness," Monokuma mutters. "Now if anyone would like something else to eat, get to thinking!"

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs

"It's a riddle, it's supposed to be phrased like that to hide the truth!" Erika seemed annoyed that Natsu didn't seem to "understand" the riddle in itself. Geez, it's like this was started to piss her off, and to make fun of riddles that would be used around here.

"O-Oh...are you sure? I mean, you happened to figure out it yourself," Erika seemed to cool down right away as Ruby seemed to come up to her. Of course, she only acted like this to make herself look good.

*Natsu growled at the women* I know what a riddle is.. i'm just not very smart... *It hurt him to say that but he did. It sounded painful as well*
@york

"I'll be sure to inform the doors of your thoughtfulness," Monokuma mutters. "Now if anyone would like something else to eat, get to thinking!"

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs
Ruby nodded, but frowned for a moment, stopping herself when she heard Monokuma's words "I-Is there a recipe or something for this type of ice-cream... I mean... I did promise that door I was going to make him some...." she said quietly, it seemed she really was stuck in a jam now. Though she still held out that orange juice ice-cream cone incase Erika still wanted it, well, that, and because she was partially lost in thought.

Ruby nodded, but frowned for a moment, stopping herself when she heard Monokuma's words "I-Is there a recipe or something for this type of ice-cream... I mean... I did promise that door I was going to make him some...." she said quietly, it seemed she really was stuck in a jam now. Though she still held out that orange juice ice-cream cone incase Erika still wanted it, well, that, and because she was partially lost in thought.
"A recipe doesn't sound like food! Now you're being selfish!"

The ring of Monokumas cross their arms.

@york

*Natsu growled at the women* I know what a riddle is.. i'm just not very smart... *It hurt him to say that but he did. It sounded painful as well*
@york
"Be glad that you aren't solving the Witch's Epitaph then. That riddle would leave you absolutely broken..." Erika, at first, seemed like she was only saying this to tease him, but something about mentioning the "Witch's Epitaph" brought some strange memories. It was distant, but she remembered how she and Battler had solved the said riddle during the 5th game...
"Surely there must be a recipe for it. You can't create something from nothing, or else it would be magic," Erika pointed out to Ruby, who was unsure about the whole ice cream situation. Of course, how would they make it from a recipe when thigns scattered in this mall didn't seem fit for cooking.

"A recipe doesn't sound like food! Now you're being selfish!"

The ring of Monokumas cross their arms.

@york
"Be glad that you aren't solving the Witch's Epitaph then. That riddle would leave you absolutely broken..." Erika, at first, seemed like she was only saying this to tease him, but something about mentioning the "Witch's Epitaph" brought some strange memories. It was distant, but she remembered how she and Battler had solved the said riddle during the 5th game...

"Surely there must be a recipe for it. You can't create something from nothing, or else it would be magic," Erika pointed out to Ruby, who was unsure about the whole ice cream situation. Of course, how would they make it from a recipe when thigns scattered in this mall didn't seem fit for cooking.

Ruby sighed, but she nodded, turning to Erika apologetically, in all her excitement she had almost forgotten about that promise she made to that door "I-If you don't mind... I'll find some more ice-cream somewhere else... Or make some or something... I have a promise I should be keeping." she said quietly, her eyes were cast down, and she looked quite alot like a guilty child. She turned to Monokuma again "I... Don't know how I'm supposed to give the ice-cream to that door here though..." she said, the look of embarrassment on her face only seemed to become more prominent as she spoke.

//ooc: @Xibilation @Joellie @Krieg Sorry guys. I'm a little bored and not sure if Caramon is gonna be back soon, so I'm gonna have River wander a bit. I'll come back when Child's Play opens. :3

Last time on River's Murder Game Adventures

~Presently~

River continued stand waiting with the others, wondering if Child's Play was going to open, or if someone was at least going to say something. The group had gone silent, and she wasn't sure if everyone was just feeling awkward around each other or if they were so focused on trying to hear from the voice coming inside the building that they weren't paying attention anymore. She folded her arms and rocked back and forth on her feet, waiting to see if something would happen.

And in truth, something did happen.

River could feel the blood around her wound starting to soak through the makeshift binding around her leg. She winced and stepped back, hobbling like an injured animal. Her leg was starting to feel... really bad. Apparently, she had let treating it go far longer than she had thought. But still, she wasn't about to bring it up to the others. She was still stuck in a mindset of concealing her wounds. Never let them see the damage. It was what she lived by. So, surely she could make her way away from the others, patch up her wound quickly, and come back, right? That's what River intended to do.

"The lot of you have been rather quiet, and I've lost an item very important to me," River explained to them, making up an excuse to leave. In truth, it wasn't entirely an excuse either. She really had lost the ring Edward gave her and wanted to keep looking around for it. If she patched up her wound and found the ring while everyone else was still waiting, well, using her time wisely would be killing two birds with one stone. "So I'm going to take a stroll and look for it. Keep an eye on the building and holler if you hear any more from the store, all right? I won't wander far." She shot Edward a wink and a smirk, giving him another slap on the rear to tease how he had done so twice to her already. "Try not to miss me too much this time, yeah?" She then strolled off, swaying a bit to show of her hips as she walked. Once she was out of sight from the group, she quickly took a seat on a bench, cursing lightly under her breath.

"Bloody aching wound. I don't know how I can pull off such a good facade of feeling just fine when it hurts me so," River mumbled, rolling up her pant leg to look at it some more. What was she going to do to bind it better while she looked for a way to treat it? She wound need... some kind of cloth. River began to feel around on her person to see if she could find the headscarf Edward had given her to wrap the cut on her hand before. She found it in her pocket, but that's not the only thing she found either...

Clink!

The little fake, plastic ring Edward had given her fell from out of her pocket and onto the ground. River picked it up, chuckling lightly. "And here I thought I'd lost it. I simply took it off and put it in my pocket without realizing it, didn't I? Just not used to wearing a ring..." She sighed sadly. The Doctor never gave her a wedding ring. Funny how her own husband, the man who was supposed to love her until death parted them, hadn't given her a ring, but a man she had only known a short while had. And a very interesting man at that.

River slipped the ring back over her finger and then looked at the headscarf next. It was a little too small to work for wrapping a leg, even if it had worked for her hand. She would have to find something else. River rolled her pant leg back down and stood up with the head scarf in hand, walking off to see if she could find something else to use...

Reactions: Atomyk
Ruby sighed, but she nodded, turning to Erika apologetically, in all her excitement she had almost forgotten about that promise she made to that door "I-If you don't mind... I'll find some more ice-cream somewhere else... Or make some or something... I have a promise I should be keeping." she said quietly, her eyes were cast down, and she looked quite alot like a guilty child. She turned to Monokuma again "I... Don't know how I'm supposed to give the ice-cream to that door here though..." she said, the look of embarrassment on her face only seemed to become more prominent as she spoke.
Monokuma mimes rolling his eyes. "You're boring me with your dumb ice cream fetish! Just lather it all over yourself and get it over with!" One of the Monokuma dolls then hands Ruby a Key. "Congratulations, you kept me entertained for a few minutes! I didn't think you thicko salmon would last a minute!"

"Anyway, that key unlocks the Entrance Plaza, so have fun, I guess."

@york
@Gummi Bunnies

"Don't look so glum, sis! It's the thought that counts after remembering your promise to the talking door," Yang grinned cheekily towards the embarrassed leader of the previous team RWBY. She put a gloved hand to her shoulder and gently squeezed to hopefully reassure the younger teen. "Besides. There has to be a way for us to get back to the school at some point in this new deadly adventure of ours-! Right, evil teddy bear who takes all my opportunities of making puns?

She stared at the ring of lined up Monokumas.

@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs
@Atomyk
@ShadowPrime
@Josh M

"Don't look so glum, sis! It's the thought that counts after remembering your promise to the talking door," Yang grinned cheekily towards the embarrassed leader of the previous team RWBY. She put a gloved hand to her shouldrr and gently squeezed to hopefully reassure the younger teen. "Besides. There has to be a way for us to get back to the school at some point in this new deadly adventure of ours-! Right, evil teddy bear who takes all my opportunities of making puns?

"I knew you guys would want to go back eventually!" Monokuma giggles. "It's too bad, you guys started this journey, now you have to stick to it! Maybe once you all learn that you were better off back at the school, we'll go back!"

"Just use that key so we can get out of this stinky mall! It's like someone died in here!"

@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@ItsToppyTippers
@york

"Don't look so glum, sis! It's the thought that counts after remembering your promise to the talking door," Yang grinned cheekily towards the embarrassed leader of the previous team RWBY. She put a gloved hand to her shoulder and gently squeezed to hopefully reassure the younger teen. "Besides. There has to be a way for us to get back to the school at some point in this new deadly adventure of ours-! Right, evil teddy bear who takes all my opportunities of making puns?

@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs
@Atomyk
@ShadowPrime
@Josh M
"I knew you guys would want to go back eventually!" Monokuma giggles. "It's too bad, you guys started this journey, now you have to stick to it! Maybe once you all learn that you were better off back at the school, we'll go back!"

"Just use that key so we can get out of this stinky mall! It's like someone died in here!"

@Gummi Bunnies
@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@ItsToppyTippers
@york
Ruby just nodded a little at Yang, smiling a little "I guess you're right..." she said quietly, seeming to perk up again, she turned to Erika again, quickly handing her the ice cream cone before it could start melting or something "Here... If you don't want it, just hold onto it or something untill we get back." she said, smiling awkwardly before heading back towards Yang. Now that the entrance plaza was open, they were free to explore a little more, which was exactly what she was planning do, though she wasn't sure what the others thought about that.

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"Hang in there, Baby"

b5tVrC1.png

Thanks to Monokuma's 'kind' generosity, Ruby was given the key to the Entrance Plaza. Finally, you would all be free of this mall! Unfortunately, when the girl and her friends open the plaza shutters, they are shocked to find a gruesome sight...

Your IDs flash to life. Monokuma is happy to broadcast to you all the latest revelation--
The Ultimate Archaeologist, River Song, is dead.

He swings the camera upward to focus on her. From a noose, her body hangs suspended from a railing on the Entrance Plaza's second floor. You can't tell the state of her body from below.

Unfortunately, none of you have the time to examine her body at the moment, as the mall begins to undergo a strange transformation!

Bursting from the walls are monstrous looking claws, their sharp fingers looking ready to dig into you all. They swap away zombies, entangling into each other only to form bigger and more gruesome looking claws. They pulsate and swing wildly, forcing those of you near River's body (Ruby, Yang, Erika, Dlanor, Sting, Lector, and Natsu) to back off!

It's not just them that are in trouble, across the mall you all have your own claws to deal with! For whatever reason, it seems four locations are safe from the claws: Tyke n Tots, Child's Play, Leisure Park, and the Al Fresca Courtyard...
Continued here.

NOTE: No one is able to examine the body as of yet! I suggest everyone hold off on their votes until you are able to do so and after I provide this round's Walkthrough.
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson
- DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! HANGED

Last edited:
Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"Hang in there, Baby"

b5tVrC1.png

Thanks to Monokuma's 'kind' generosity, Ruby was given the key to the Entrance Plaza. Finally, you would all be free of this mall! Unfortunately, when the girl and her friends open the plaza shutters, they are shocked to find a gruesome sight...

Your IDs flash to life. Monokuma is happy to broadcast to you all the latest revelation--
The Ultimate Archaeologist, River Song, is dead.

He swings the camera upward to focus on her. From a noose, her body hangs suspended from a railing on the Entrance Plaza's second floor. You can't tell the state of her body from below.

Unfortunately, none of you have the time to examine her body at the moment, as the mall begins to undergo a strange transformation!

Bursting from the walls are monstrous looking claws, their sharp fingers looking ready to dig into you all. They swap away zombies, entangling into each other only to form bigger and more gruesome looking claws. They pulsate and swing wildly, forcing those of you near River's body (Ruby, Yang, Erika, Dlanor, Sting, Lector, and Natsu) to back off!

It's not just them that are in trouble, across the mall you all have your own claws to deal with! For whatever reason, it seems four locations are safe from the claws: Tyke n Tots, Child's Play, Leisure Park, and the Al Fresca Courtyard...

NOTE: No one is able to examine the body as of yet! I suggest everyone hold off on their votes until you are able to do so and after I provide this round's Walkthrough.
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson
- DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! HANGED
The Noob and The Engineer simultaneously looked up at River's dangling corpse, "Oh shit!" The two Battlefield Friends uttered - weren't they JUST with her at The Courtyard a few minutes ago? The Engineer shifted his Sniper Rifle's scope upward, a tear visibly dribbling down his cheek - River, she... she couldn't end like this! He fought back tears, lips quivering as their savior, their friend, hung there like a pig to the slaughter! No more. A loud 'BOOM!' erupted from the M98B's 609.6 mm high-impact barrel, spiraling a heavy .338 Magnum round into the noose hoisting her sorry form up...

Does it hit? Y/N?

... But little does The Engineer know he absolutely fucked up crime scene!

dead-rising-dead-rising-lots-and-lots-of-zombies.jpg

Aaaand that's when the zombies came!

The Engineer and The Noob ran their fuckin' asses off toward Tykes N' Toys!​

@Atomyk
@Caramon Zero
@Anyone heading my way!

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The Noob and The Engineer simultaneously looked up at River's dangling corpse, "Oh shit!" The two Battlefield Friends uttered - weren't they JUST with her at The Courtyard a few minutes ago? The Engineer shifted his Sniper Rifle's scope upward, a tear visibly dribbling down his cheek - River, she... she couldn't end like this! He fought back tears, lips quivering as their savior, their friend, hung there like a pig to the slaughter! No more. A loud 'BOOM!' erupted from the M98B's 609.6 mm high-impact barrel, spiraling a heavy .338 Magnum round into the noose hoisting her sorry form up...
River's body falls to the Entrance Plaza floor. The claws surrounding her body don't seem to notice.

@Akibahara

(AKA: The "Oh shit they dead" theme in Umineko)

Being there herself for a few moments, she didn't need to see the update on the ID...because she saw the victim's body hanging there. River. Personally, Erika had no interaction with this woman, but if she were killed, it was either that the traitor had decided to kill off another innocent or someone that was getting close to figuring out the traitors' identities. However, there was no time for it since these...claws that were appearing all over the place in the mall were posing a threat to those that were near the area.

"Lady Erika, we have to leave!" Dlanor realized the potential threat of this, dragging Erika out of there with her as the detective was too busy trying to think of possible theories that would lead to this. This danger had the duo somewhat forget of their previous group, because Dlanor saw it needed that Erika were to be alive in order to examine the victim's body after this threat had ceased. Rushing to find safety in this chaotic situation, the detective and her assistant had reached the Leisure Park after a period of running. Nothing like those claws were around here...so it had to be safe, right?

@anyone headed for Leisure Park. ^^

Reactions: Atomyk
At Jill's Sandwiches:

Bayonetta saw Doctor Song's body hanging, thought the ID device.

She remembered Doctor Song from the initial room in the school. Though they didn't talk a great deal, she felt sad, and angry that she was killed.

Then, the claws appeared:

tumblr_mdmsdnF2Qy1r0lwogo1_500.gif

Instinctively and partly out of anger she fired at the claws:

tumblr_lrbvjglFhX1qggl13o1_400.gif

But she realized there were too many claws, and she needed to save her limited ammunition.

She ran out, not knowing where Cosmo, Desmond, or Kotomine were headed to.

Bayonetta ended up at Leisure Park.

@Josh M @Thuro Pendragon @Verite @Atomyk

And so another was taken. Funny was surprised it was her though...he had suspected her of foul play but she was just another pawn in this game. As the claws bursts forth Funny Prime realized he was out matched for the time being and ran off but not with out casualties as one of his counterparts was caught by the claws and ripped to shreds.

It didn't matter though, he had more where that came from. Suddenly he'd see a flash of Bayonetta and headed after and soon finding himself in the Leisure Park as well. "Another was taken from us, such trials we have to pass before we can escape."

@Josh M @Thuro Pendragon @Verite @Atomyk

I followed Bayonetta's group into Jill's Sandwich. What I saw within turned my stomach. Even the Templars never stooped to desecrating their enemies bodies like this.

And then the claw's popped open from the wall.

I leapt back, stumbling slightly over my sprained leg. My hand automatically went to my back pocket to grab a throwing knife, then I forced myself to stop. There were too many to claws to kill.
Still, I needed to defend myself, who know's what came out along with the claw's. I thrust my left arm out hard, forcing the Hidden Blade to extend then I reached into my boot and pulled out the knife with my left hand.

I looked around, trying to figure out where the witch went. There, Eagle Vision showed me a set of glowing footprints. I turned to the priest and the reporter. "Are you guys coming? I can track her."

With that I limped out the door, following her.

Several minutes later I found her at the place called Leisure Park. "Are you alright?"

@Verite
@Atomyk
@Mari

@Everyone!
In an attempt to flee from the claws, you all end in the following locations:

Tyke n Tots: Robin, The Noob, The Engineer, Urushihara, Wuya, Jack, Don, Sandor Clegane, and Anastasia

Child's Play: Arya, Edward, Elizabeth, Axel, Cosmo, Pretty Boy, and Kotomine

Al Fresca Courtyard: Ruby, Yang, Natsu, Sting, Lector, Korra, Seiker, and Lyle

Leisure Park: Bayonetta, Erika, Dlanor, Funny, Risa, Connor, and Desmond

Status
Not open for further replies.