Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tykes 'n' Tots:
The Tearer Titan delights at the sight of new playthings, and begins to slowly walk towards them, his great arms slamming into the ground near them, hoping to either crush them or give a nice chase.
As reaches for Robin and Urushihara, it becomes ensnared by one of the claws, which it tore away from, leaving behind large holes from where they had dug into its arm, the purple mass of tentacles visible through these openings.
The Noob and The Engineer hailed heavy .338 Magnum rounds into the Tearer Titan, eight to be exact, since Caramon Zero's monstrosity was SO huge - they didn't bother aiming - except The Noob, who missed and outlined the demon. How much damage do the rounds do? Out of nowhere, The Noob growled in defiance, charging toward the Tearer Titan with a look of hate in his eyes - River, she didn't deserve this! No one did! "Look at me!" Hrm? It was The Noob, breathing heavily, his Sniper Rifle hoisted up in the air with both arms...

3667607_std.jpg

"Look at me ya big bastard!"

Was he... trying to give his comrades a chance to escape?

"Why are you doing this?! For revenge?! Justice?! Just let us go! Let us GO! Don't hold us back... anymore...""

The Engineer paused, gritting his teeth, "What the hell are you doing?!"

@Caramon Zero
@Anyone at Tyke N' Tots

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Leisure Park Survivors

Though the claws for some reason don't touch this outside area, you see that the zombies are still out in full force here.

pvKEp7R.jpg

And as the sun has set during your stay at the mall, the zombies are stronger and more aggressive now! You're going to have to clear them out for any of you to have any hope of survival!​

@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Thuro Pendragon
"I figured you'd all need a helping hand. Pardon my absence. I had a few things to attend to," Kotomine said coolly, entering the scene that was Leisure Park. Still unarmed, and choosing to remain unarmed, he jumped in with a fierce kick that slammed into the temple of one of the supposedly more aggressive zombies.

"I didn't miss too much, did I?" He asked, taking his martial arts stance as he scanned his surroundings, making sure not to leave any sort of opening that could be exploited.

Hmm... the Eight Royal Buddha Guards... now that's a technique I've not used in some time. But then again, taolu is just too much fun, he thought to himself in amusement.

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon

~Child's Play~

The voice of a muffled, strange man filled Arya's ears, one that shuddered her soul as the store opened maliciously and grimly. What bright lights and eerie nature greeted Arya unsettled the child, a feeling of discomfort the preteen was not adjusted to. Toys, dolls, plushies, and all sorts of childish equipment was overly joyful and zealously energetic. Compared to the sights she was accustomed to seeing, Arya couldn't help but see a grave perversion in it all, a demented, unfitting sight in a marketplace that has went to hell.

Glancing around the humble adobe, Arya froze, catching glimpse of a certain throne. Her breath haltered, her body shuddered, and she slowly collapsed on her knees, stiffly staring straight ahead. A throne composed of a thousand swords, and upon that throne, was a man whom she could not recognize. Cloaked, if you will, and as she was about the lisp the words, "Father", out of her lips, the unthinkable occurred. Thrown out of her trance, Arya dug into her pockets hastily, pulling out her magic notepad and looking at the footage before her.

"N-No..." Arya whispered to herself, feeling her own pupils shudder at the sight of a peculiar Miss Rivers hanging from a lone noose. Instantly, the Underfoot couldn't help but feel waves upon waves of guilt, recalling how she said she was going on a brief stroll to find an item of some sorts. Whilst she didn't know Miss Rivers as personally as say Edward the Pirate, the child couldn't help but horribly cringe, violently punching the floor, feeling her bones pop and even managing to cut her palm open.

Snapping her head to the left like some feral animal, Arya spotted a row of smiling, plushie teddies bears. Unsheathing Needle, Arya screeched to the top of her lungs, thrusting the rapier into one of the bears and throwing it off the shelf. "DAMN YOU!" Arya cried, her grief and overwhelming rage halting abruptly at the metallic sounds of vicious, absurdly large claws protruding out of the walls and violently slashing and grabbing at zombies. Whilst there was not one directly in Child's Play, Arya knew that the 'Puppeteer' didn't want them to have much time to grief it would seem.

"Edward, Edward?" Arya called out, trying to find the pirate, knowing she had to do her best to ease his most likely troubled soul, as well as introduce any newcomers that fled into the shop at accordance to the appearance of these inhumanely large hands.
Captain Edward only sat against the wall, his face still buried in his hands so that, if anyone was around, at least they wouldn't see his expression. He wasn't crying, no, but he knew that his eyes would likely tell the entire story of his feelings. He felt so many things: disappointment, anger, hopelessness, weakness, but most of all sadness. The only person he trusted and got along with from the beginning, the only person he could see himself being close to in the future, was now hanging from a rope, robbed of her life.

He heard a girl scream, and he wasn't exactly sure why, but even if it was because she was in danger, he wouldn't move. Not even the claws coming out of the walls were worth the trouble of lifting his head.

@Child's Play

Elizabeth didn't remember Dr. Song leaving. In fact, she didn't even pay attention to those around her as she thought. But when the rectangular box flashed to life and depicted where the doctor was now, Elizabeth was surprised she didn't drop it.

She stared at the screen, eyes wide in shock. Yes, she and the doctor had argued, but Elizabeth had still known her. She wasn't sure what to feel. Her relations with the doctor were complicated, though Elizabeth knew that if they had both tried, they would've been friends. They both had similar personalities, but both of their prides had gotten in the way of good relations.

It's almost good that I didn't become friends with her, Elizabeth bitterly thought. Edward fell to his knees in front of her, and everybody else was still shocked as they looked at their boxes.

But Elizabeth was looking in front of her.

Mirrors. She stared straight into the face of herself, and she felt her hands healing. She looked down at them, seeing the cuts completely gone. "What sorcery is this?" She looked up again, but instead of seeing herself in the mirror, she saw her husband.

Will.

She gawked at the mirror, and hope fluttered in her chest. Her husband stared back at her, his face blank. "W-Will!" She pressed her hands against the mirror. She didn't think he could hear her, but he looked right at her. Slowly, he drew his sword. Wait... Could she... Did she... Hear that? Elizabeth backed away. Her husband's reflection was staring at her with what seemed like hate and rage.

Then, his boot hit the ground.

Elizabeth stared as he stepped out of the mirror, his sword held like he wanted to fight with her. His once handsome features were contorted in what seemed like hate and rage, making Elizabeth's heart hammer rapidly in her chest.

"Will? W-What are you doing?" Was this even him? It didn't seem like it, but Elizabeth couldn't let go of the hope that the Dutchman had let him go early, that this was still her husband. Her fist clenched around her sword, which was pointing towards the ground.

"Can you hear me? Will!"

@Atomyk
@Caramon Zero
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Joellie
@Child's Play occupants

(I think I might have to drop out from this. I just haven't been all that active, and I'm not sure what to really do, or who to interact with.)

(Also, I keep getting left behind extremely because I can only spend time with my boyfriend on his days off, and it seems like 49529592359325 pages get created during that time lol.)

@MrDubWubs
@ItsToppyTippers
@ShadowPrime
Ruby nodded at Yang's question, she seemed fine, but maybe a little out of breath to say the least, on the bright side, she didn't seem to have been hurt or anything despite this. On the other hand, she seemed a little shaken up by the body they had found earlier, the strange new development with the undead sort of unsettled her as well. Though that sort of thing, she was more used to, gruesomely killed people on the other hand's a different story...

Taking down these zombies was getting messy on Dlanor's end, her sword doing it's job on slicing and dicing the undead up.

2159847-dla_b22_.png

"<Die the DEATH!> <Sentence to DEATH!> Great Equalizer is the DEATH!!>" With these words, Dlanor brought absolute annihilation in a brutal onslaught to the zombies that were unfortunate enough to be so close to her sword.

From the sidelines, Erika watched as everyone else were fighting against the horde. She would decide to jump in, but she didn't have any good Red or Blue Truths to activate her scythe, and plus, she didn't want herself to get dirty and all during this ruckus.

@Mari @Verite @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon

"You're right Valentine. It's not a competition." I held my right arm stiff and let the charging zombie impale himself on my blade. I drew back my arm and let him fall to the ground with a sickening squelch.

The fighting was getting so thick I was losing track of my allies. I focused again through Eagle Vision and was able to find them with ease, along with the thing behind Valentine. "Funny watch out." I launched forward at the thing intending to protect my newfound ally.

@Mari
@Jeremi

River finds herself in a dark forest that seems to stretch on for miles. You feel as if you were running, twigs and leaves leaving small cuts across your body. Now that you have come to your sense, you hear a dog barking, and see what you think is a clearing in the distance.

Is that two others standing in the clearing...?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack

The fighting rages on, your efforts significantly think out the number of zombies within the park. You all might think things are looking up, but something other than zombies is lurking amidst the darkness...

One of the cultists, still clad in a raincoat and green mask, come flying out between a group of zombies with a knife. He aims to stab Desmond in the back!

@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Thuro Pendragon

River finds herself in a dark forest that seems to stretch on for miles. You feel as if you were running, twigs and leaves leaving small cuts across your body. Now that you have come to your sense, you hear a dog barking, and see what you think is a clearing in the distance.

Is that two others standing in the clearing...?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack
River opened her eyes. She felt as if she had been running along an endless path, panting deeply, but she couldn't remember why. And the funny thing was, she remembered being the the mall last time she was conscious, not outside in a dark forest. What had happened? She was confused and a little disoriented. She still hadn't even realized she had died yet. (But the memories would probably return to her shortly.)

The sound of a dog barking filled her ears. River turned her attention in the direction of the sound and made her way over to the clearing. As she moved closer, she realized there appeared to be two figures standing together. She could either ignore them and rush by, or approach them, but she decided to approach them. Maybe they could tell her where the hell she was. "Excuse me," River called out to them, "Any way you can tell me where in god's name I am?"

//ooc: Does River have any of the weapons or other items that she had on her before she died? I'm assuming no, but just checking. lol.

@Atomyk

The fighting rages on, your efforts significantly think out the number of zombies within the park. You all might think things are looking up, but something other than zombies is lurking amidst the darkness...

One of the cultists, still clad in a raincoat and green mask, come flying out between a group of zombies with a knife. He aims to stab Desmond in the back!

@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Thuro Pendragon
Bayonetta noticed the cultist trying to attack Desmond.

She leapt into action:

tumblr_m9ve5v76hs1rqbr7yo1_250.gif

Landing between Desmond and the cultist, Bayonetta fired a round, aiming it between the cultist's eyes.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko6_250.gif

"I'm terribly sorry," she said, "were you going to try to recruit Desmond to your cult?"

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Thuro Pendragon

Korra took to her feet groaning. This place was getting worse and worse. Hearing the voices of the survivors and flames from the males hands she figured she may as well figure out the next best move. Her hands also going red with flames around them.

@MrDubWubs
@everyone else in fresca

I hear the round firing behind me and I spin around. The cultist that had tried to sneak up behind me was lying on the floor, blood oozing from behind his eyes.

I looked at Bayonetta. "Thanks. Have you ever thought about joining the Assassin's?"

@Mari

River opened her eyes. She felt as if she had been running along an endless path, panting deeply, but she couldn't remember why. And the funny thing was, she remembered being the the mall last time she was conscious, not outside in a dark forest. What had happened? She was confused and a little disoriented. She still hadn't even realized she had died yet. (But the memories would probably return to her shortly.)

The sound of a dog barking filled her ears. River turned her attention in the direction of the sound and made her way over to the clearing. As she moved closer, she realized there appeared to be two figures standing together. She could either ignore them and rush by, or approach them, but she decided to approach them. Maybe they could tell her where the hell she was. "Excuse me," River called out to them, "Any way you can tell me where in god's name I am?"

//ooc: Does River have any of the weapons or other items that she had on her before she died? I'm assuming no, but just checking. lol.

@Atomyk
( Nothing but the clothes on her back! Her previous wounds are healed however )

A little girl in boy's clothing spins sharply toward River at the sound of her voice. River can tell that's a much younger Jennifer, for whatever reason. Beside her is Lilia, and beyond them, in the middle of the clearing, is a small shack. "You're.... you're..." Jennifer can barely bring herself to speak.

There is a barking sound once again, its origin clearly the tiny shack...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack

@Tykes 'n' Tots:
The great beast laughs at the feeble attempts to hurt it, grabbing the Noob in its hand and devouring him, his blood seeping through the cracks in his 'skin', and, for some reason the blood wouldn't stop.

Was the Noob respawning inside the monster, only to be killed over and over by the mass of tentacles within, unable to even move before dying again?

Yep, he was, and the 'Disconnect' icon on his screen was shown to be cracked and broken.
He was trapped in this minitaure hell until either the monster was destroyed, or a new spawn point was created after leaving the area, which had now become impossible due to the claws surrounding them.

As he attempted to curl into a ball, a light sound of pain could be heard, yet not from inside the creature, but from his own lips, the wounds showing significant holes on his now round form as he rolled towards the others once more, faster than before, but the holes seemed to cause him to veer off from his intended targets, forcing him to course correct, slowing down his rampage.

@Al Fresca Courtyard:
The man remained as he was, yet the machine seemed to be going faster, the number of zombies within now double what it had been before, yet none of them had noticed the group of newcomers, focused, for some reason, on the man in the center.
Out of nowhere, you hear the man's voice, an irate tone to it, yet almost said jokingly: "When's Kurojiro around when you need one of them? I'd be able to get out of this mess if I could put even one in that Spawner."

@The Dark Dimension (formerly Child's Play):

The mirror Pretty Boy had broken began to melt, the shards forming into a pool behind him, which slowly rose from the ground.
A kneeling figure rose to its feet behind him, a smile on its face as its stole away whatever items he was carrying, eating them as it did so, finally tapping him on the shoulder and punching him in the face, standing ready to fight.
@DapperDogman

The angry man who stepped forth from Edward's mirror lifted him in the air, screaming at him.
"You were supposed to protect her, and you let her die! You let my wife die again! I'm going to make you pay for your betrayal! Do you hear me?!"
The man threw Edward some distance before walking over to him, kicking him in the side.
"Get up! I'm not done with you yet! I lost her, and then she had a chance to finally have what she always wanted, and you went and let her die! Get up and face my wrath!"
@Joellie

William could not hear her cries, or if he could, he was not listening.
Thrusting towards her with all of his might, he meant to fight her to the death.
@Xibilation

As Axel stood before his mirror, a blonde, spiky-haired boy stepped forth, brandishing a jet black keyblade held firmly in his right hand, yet it seemed as if he were holding hands with someone behind him, who was revealed as she struck.
The girl to his back had short, dark hair and she too had a keyblade, yet it was held in her left hand and it shone a silvery white in the oddly lit darkness as they began their assault, spinning towards him with all their might.
@Ryu Keiko

Kotomine stood face to face with his father, a look of sorrow and pity in his eyes as he stepped forth, grabbing the mirror behind him and swinging it at his child.
@Verite

Cosmo was at the caped man's side, petting him with the hand that once held his sword, which was now floating above the ground.
"Thank you for protecting her, Cosmo, you've done more than I could ask for. When it's time, I shall give you your just reward."
@Josh M

Turning back to the girl, he set the sword he had previously held out to her into her hand.
"This is the first time this ritual has been performed with a daughter instead of a son. Your mother would be proud of the great warrior you've become, as I know I am."

Removing his helm and tossing it aside, the face of Eddark Stark was revealed, yet something was strange about his appearance, as his left eye held a bright yellow glow, a large scar visible both across his nose and down his eye.
"I have served under a madman for centuries upon centuries in this place, though, in our world, it has been merely years since my demise at the hands of traitors to keep you all safe. Arya, I am your father. I am Eddard Stark, Lord of Light, the Demon's Hand, Protector of the Omniverse, and Traitor Against Evil. My test to you, my daughter, is to defeat me in single combat, to the death, if you must."
@Krieg

Korra took to her feet groaning. This place was getting worse and worse. Hearing the voices of the survivors and flames from the males hands she figured she may as well figure out the next best move. Her hands also going red with flames around them.

@MrDubWubs
@everyone else in fresca
*Natsu's nose twitched as he smelt Korra's hands ignite* Good another fire user. That'll come in hand if i'm in a pinch *He smiles but is still serious at the out break of enemies*
@york @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime

"You're right Valentine. It's not a competition." I held my right arm stiff and let the charging zombie impale himself on my blade. I drew back my arm and let him fall to the ground with a sickening squelch.

The fighting was getting so thick I was losing track of my allies. I focused again through Eagle Vision and was able to find them with ease, along with the thing behind Valentine. "Funny watch out." I launched forward at the thing intending to protect my newfound ally.
Funny knew for a fact that there was nothing behind him. No...could it be possible? "Stay your hand!" Funny commanded putting up his hand to stop Desmond. "What you see is my Stand, it is what allows me to use my amazing powers. An extension of my will to reach my goals. Only other Stand users may see a Stand, but it appears that is only true in my universe and the worlds that resemble mine."

@Thuro Pendragon

I hear the round firing behind me and I spin around. The cultist that had tried to sneak up behind me was lying on the floor, blood oozing from behind his eyes.

I looked at Bayonetta. "Thanks. Have you ever thought about joining the Assassin's?"

@Mari
It's a clean kill, the cultist not having any idea what hit it. More emerge from the shadows now, able to seemingly avoid the undead with ease. In addition, you all see Frank bashing his way through a group of them.

Then, someone else-- the other reporter, Leia. She flies into action, spinning her staff like a baton to clear a swath of enemies from Frank's path. He thanks her, though he doesn't look too happy about the amount of times he's needed saving today. The pair then join the rest of your group to join in the fighting.

"These things just don't stop!" Leia yells.

"And those claws," Frank responds. "What the hell?!"

Careful observation would reveal that the cultists are coming from a location across the park-- a lone hut once used by the groundskeeper.

@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Thuro Pendragon

Status
Not open for further replies.