Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. Another person had died. Just when she'd thought nothing else would've happened to them in this mall. Then again, this world had the most unexpected and strangest things happening. The lavender-eyed blonde should've expected for someone to die, especially when things had all seemed so calm.

After fleeing from all of the monstrous claws, the golden-haired teen paced back and forth and thought silently to herself.

'That was a close one, a very close one. . . who could've done it this time?'

Yang just had to keep her baby sister safe for as long as she needed to. It was her priority and promise to herself. If she were to lose her sister at such a situation as this one, she wouldn't know what to do.

". . .Everyone alright?" she asked after looking at the group of people who were at Al Fresca Courtyard.

@york
@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@Al Fresca Courtyard peoples.

Reactions: Atomyk
@Leisure Park Survivors

Though the claws for some reason don't touch this outside area, you see that the zombies are still out in full force here.

pvKEp7R.jpg

And as the sun has set during your stay at the mall, the zombies are stronger and more aggressive now! You're going to have to clear them out for any of you to have any hope of survival!​

@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: MarMar
Looks like they weren't the only ones that made it here. Hopefully it would had been quiet and peaceful enough for the detective to start thinking on what exactly to do to figure out on who would be a suspect for the recent death. However, even that was deemed inappropriate at the time since they weren't exactly alone either.

@Leisure Park Survivors

Though the claws for some reason don't touch this outside area, you see that the zombies are still out in full force here.

pvKEp7R.jpg

And as the sun has set during your stay at the mall, the zombies are stronger and more aggressive now! You're going to have to clear them out for any of you to have any hope of survival!​

@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Thuro Pendragon
"This is getting ridiculous. I mean...here too?" Erika noticed by how there were zombies that were awaiting their arrival to this specific area. As if they were to know this was coming, but the entire mall is specifically infested by these..er, zombies. God, Erika was pretty sure if her "masters" were watching right now, they would be having a field day with the detective's predicament. At least there were others that were capable of combat.

"Lady Erika. I advise you to stand back," Dlanor knew that she had not much to use for a way to activate her scythe of truth, so it was left to Dlanor to use that one-handed sword she got earlier.

tumblr_m5n2b0oIoc1qjlxxwo6_1280.png

"I am certain that most of us can handle this horde. I know that we weren't there at the scene to examine the body, but think over the possibilities for now Lady Erika," Dlanor glanced over at the detective. Upon finishing that sentence, Dlanor engaged one of the zombies, impaling this one zombie right through it's skull with her sword. It would had been easier if she did have her usual Blades of Truth, but these would last for a bit until her strength would break this sword eventually.

"This horde is not going to do us any good if left to be for too long. Eliminating this threat is crucial to our chance of survival," Dlanor took her attention to the rest of the group, knowing that she wasn't going to do all of the work on zombie killing.

@Mari @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Thuro Pendragon

@Tykes 'n' Tots:
The Tearer Titan delights at the sight of new playthings, and begins to slowly walk towards them, his great arms slamming into the ground near them, hoping to either crush them or give a nice chase.
As reaches for Robin and Urushihara, it becomes ensnared by one of the claws, which it tore away from, leaving behind large holes from where they had dug into its arm, the purple mass of tentacles visible through these openings.

@Al Fresco Courtyard:
In the center of the area, there a short flights of stairs leading to a small circle.
Swarming around this circle, you see dozens, if not hundreds, of zombies attempting to get to something in the middle of it.
What they wish to eat seems to be a blonde man in a dark trenchcoat, knocking them away with his fists and feet.
He seems to be doing fine on his own, but the undead seems as if they are...respawning?
A large machine on the other side of the horde seems to be the culprit, but you would have to fight your way to it in order to shut it off or destroy it.
The man may be a worthy ally, yet you know nothing about him.
Do you:
A) wish to assist him
or
B) try to fight your way to the machine on your own?

@Child's Play:
A strong force seems to pull you towards the small store.
After everyone has entered, the doors close behind you as claws cover the other side.
The room slowly seems to be getting darker, the source appearing to be the throne at the room's center, the figure, who was once seated, has risen to his feet, removing his hat and sliding it across the candy cane as it slowly formed into a large greatsword, almost as long as the man was tall, it's large handguard shining in the fading light as the room is finally encompassed in darkness.

All of a sudden, there is a flash of light, seeming almost blindingly bright in contrast to the recent darkness.
As your eyes adjust to it, you are able to make out shapes and shadows, which then become solid.
Each of you is standing in front of a mirror, save for little Arya, who is now facing the armor-clad figure once again.
You each see someone dear to you, all save for Edward Kenway, who is faced with a man in a brown trenchcoat, a small wand-like object in his hand.

After close inspection, any wounds you had recieved prior to coming here have been healed, yet each figure steps from their respective mirrors, brandishing their weapons.

The figure stands before the child, holding out a blade in his left, while brandishing the larger one in his right, awaiting her to take the sword so they may begin.

Last edited:
"This horde is not going to do us any good if left to be for too long. Eliminating this threat is crucial to our chance of survival," Dlanor took her attention to the rest of the group, knowing that she wasn't going to do all of the work on zombie killing.
"They are nothing but mindless beast." Funny replied stepping into the fray. "And like mindless beast they will be put down." The six surviving AU Funny's would pick up anything they could use as a weapon from the ground before they move towards the closest zombie and start beating it down.
"I'm ready to fight. But can any of you fix up my leg first? I don't trip over my own feet and end up getting alive."
"I'm the president not a miracle worker...just yet." As he spoke a zombie would move to attack him. "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap." For those with a special sight they'd see his Stand D4C emerge behind Funny before he pulled out the flag he had grabbed earlier from the gun store. Funny ducked under the zombies attack and tripped it before covering it with the flag.

As he pulled the flag away the zombie would have vanished. "TA-DAH~!"

@Mari @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies

"I'm ready to fight. But can any of you fix up my leg first? I don't trip over my own feet and end up getting alive."

@Gummi Bunnies
@Mari
@Jeremi
@Archmage Jeremiah
"We are short on time," Bayonetta said firmly to Desmond.

She handed him one of the guns she had.

tumblr_mll0e15T3s1rdwopio4_250.gif

"Cover us... but are limited on ammunition, so I must ask that you only fire when absolutely necessary".

Bayonetta then went to assist in eliminating the zombie horde.

tumblr_md3dafvsVe1qaz8bzo5_250.gif

tumblr_ml9ybmORPa1r06lbno1_500.gif

She took them on in close range to save ammunition...

tumblr_megokhLeuy1rgdtojo4_r1_250.gif

But used her pistol when needed.

@Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk

"They are nothing but mindless beast." Funny replied stepping into the fray. "And like mindless beast they will be put down." The six surviving AU Funny's would pick up anything they could use as a weapon from the ground before they move towards the closest zombie and start beating it down.

"I'm the president not a miracle worker...just yet." As he spoke a zombie would move to attack him. "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap." For those with a special sight they'd see his Stand D4C emerge behind Funny before he pulled out the flag he had grabbed earlier from the gun store. Funny ducked under the zombies attack and tripped it before covering it with the flag.

As he pulled the flag away the zombie would have vanished. "TA-DAH~!"

@Mari@Jeremi@Archmage Jeremiah@Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies
"Nice. My turn." I launched myself forward on my good leg and buried my Hidden Blade and dagger in the cranium of two zombies. As I followed them to the ground I rolled forward and slashed the leg of another with my left knife, causing it to fall forward. I rose up and caught the bulk of the creature in the chest with the Hidden Blade in my right hand. I lifted it up, using my strength to hold it aloft in the air long enough for me to bury my other blade deep in the top of its head.

I shot the president a fierce grin and threw my dagger at his head. Burying it up to the hilt in the eye of the zombie sneaking up behind him.

"Ta-Da."

"We are short on time," Bayonetta said firmly to Desmond.

She handed him one of the guns she had.

tumblr_mll0e15T3s1rdwopio4_250.gif

"Cover us... but are limited on ammunition, so I must ask that you only fire when absolutely necessary".

Bayonetta then went to assist in eliminating the zombie horde.

tumblr_md3dafvsVe1qaz8bzo5_250.gif

tumblr_ml9ybmORPa1r06lbno1_500.gif

She took them on in close range to save ammunition...

tumblr_megokhLeuy1rgdtojo4_r1_250.gif

But used her pistol when needed.

@Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk
"Sorry. Guns aren't my thing." I said tossing it too Funny. And then I pulled one of the throwing knives from my pocket and leapt back in.

"I've got your back."

@Mari
@Jeremi

Last edited by a moderator:
Bayonetta found a second to see those fighting alongside her.

A couple of strangers, Desmond fighting despite his injury, Risa and Connor, and Funny... what was that large thing behind him?

It felt... right, to Bayonetta, to be fighting as part of a team, instead of by her self.

tumblr_m8qfkuVqhm1rqbr7yo1_500.gif

She nodded and acknowledged their efforts...

tumblr_m2fu4hl5sV1qcq2vho1_500.gif

...then resumed on beating back the zombie horde.

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
For things going on with Dlanor, let's just say it was quite messy by how much she was butchering the zombies into pieces, making sure that they were truly dead and to bring no more harm. as if to preserve the sword for now, Dlanor decided to use a Red Truth to keep her sword stable enough for each blow she did.

latest

"CheckFINISHED. CheckFINISHED. CheckFINISHED. CheckFINISHED. CheckFINISHED. CheckFINISHED."

Dlanor repeated this as she took down each zombie, her Red Truth keeping her ready enough to pull off these deadly blows to the undead fiends. this Red Truth worked as it applied to her "finishing" off the zombies, to see if all of them were dead truthfully after each blow.

latest

"CheckCheckCheckCheckCheckCheck. FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED."

It seemed never-ending by how Dlanor's Red Truths were fueling her with the energy to ensure that this truth be made true, by ensuring that these zombies that were in here way were 'FINISHED.'

"Nice. My turn." I launched myself forward on my good leg and buried my Hidden Blade and dagger in the cranium of two zombies. As I followed them to the ground I rolled forward and slashed the leg of another with my left knife, causing it to fall forward. I rose up and caught the bulk of the creature in the chest with the Hidden Blade in my right hand. I lifted it up, using my strength to hold it aloft in the air long enough for me to bury my other blade deep in the top of its head.

I shot the president a fierce grin and threw my dagger at his head. Burying it up to the hilt in the eye of the zombie sneaking up behind him.

"Ta-Da."

"Sorry. Guns aren't my thing." I said tossing it too Funny. And then I pulled one of the throwing knives from my pocket and leapt back in.

"I've got your back."

"It's not a competition." Funny replied in a matter of fact tone grabbing the gun that was thrown to him. "While not necessary I thank you." He pocketed the gun before smirking at Desmond. "You can say I have a-"

260px-D4Ccolor.png

"Guardian angel looking after me." Those with a keen vision would see any zombie coming close to Funny be struck down by D4C. Meanwhile the other counterparts of Funny was fighting in the thick of the horde. Another had fallen now, leaving five that were still alive.

@Mari @Thuro Pendragon

Pretty Boy looks at the empty mirror and sighs, he couldn't even admire his own handsome reflection "Is this a joke?" he asks, looking up, as though to adress the 'God' he'd stated didn't exist earlier
He was growing far too tired of this entire place "If so, you need to work on your material"
He smashes the mirror with the pommel of his knives and turns away

@Caramon Zero

"It's not a competition." Funny replied in a matter of fact tone grabbing the gun that was thrown to him. "While not necessary I thank you." He pocketed the gun before smirking at Desmond. "You can say I have a-"

260px-D4Ccolor.png

"Guardian angel looking after me." Those with a keen vision would see any zombie coming close to Funny be struck down by D4C. Meanwhile the other counterparts of Funny was fighting in the thick of the horde. Another had fallen now, leaving five that were still alive.

@Mari @Thuro Pendragon
"Well if no one wants my gun, you could always give it back to me", Bayonetta recommended.

tumblr_mldir41VCx1r06lbno1_500.gif

Bayonetta was enjoying the action and working with the others.

tumblr_n19h1lRi631scr8d9o3_500.gif

"Keep it up boys and girls, I do believe we're making progress."

@Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies

"As okay as we can be, given the situation." Sting reported glumly. The whole thing was going to hell really fast as yet another person died and the number of those who could be responsible for it got smaller as well. But still large enough so that they could hide...but who could it be? He shook his head with a sigh. "Any ideas, Lector?"

"...No."

@Tykes 'n' Tots:
The Tearer Titan delights at the sight of new playthings, and begins to slowly walk towards them, his great arms slamming into the ground near them, hoping to either crush them or give a nice chase.
As reaches for Robin and Urushihara, it becomes ensnared by one of the claws, which it tore away from, leaving behind large holes from where they had dug into its arm, the purple mass of tentacles visible through these openings.

@Al Fresco Courtyard:
In the center of the area, there a short flights of stairs leading to a small circle.
Swarming around this circle, you see dozens, if not hundreds, of zombies attempting to get to something in the middle of it.
What they wish to eat seems to be a blonde man in a dark trenchcoat, knocking them away with his fists and feet.
He seems to be doing fine on his own, but the undead seems as if they are...respawning?
A large machine on the other side of the horde seems to be the culprit, but you would have to fight your way to it in order to shut it off or destroy it.
Do you:
A) wish to assist him
or

@Child's Play:
After everyone has entered, the doors close behind you as claws cover the other side.
The room slowly seems to be getting darker, the source appearing to be the throne at the room's center, the figure, who was once seated, has risen to his feet, removing his hat and sliding it across the candy cane as it slowly formed into a large greatsword, almost as long as the man was tall, it's large handguard shining in the fading light as the room is finally encompassed in darkness.

All of a sudden, there is a flash of light, seeming almost blindingly bright in contrast to the recent darkness.
As your eyes adjust to it, you are able to make out shapes and shadows, which then become solid.
Each of you is standing in front of a mirror, save for little Arya, who is now facing the armor-clad figure once again.
You each see someone dear to you, all save for Edward Kenway, who is faced with a man in a brown trenchcoat, a small wand-like object in his hand.

After close inspection, any wounds you had recieved prior to coming here have been healed, yet each figure steps from their respective mirrors, brandishing their weapons.

The figure stands before the child, holding out a blade in his left, while brandishing the larger one in his right, awaiting her to take the sword so they may begin.
"Shit," Urushihara cursed quietly as another stab of pain shot through his body. His arm was still draped over Robin's shoulders, and he was pretty sure he that he looked as if he had been hit by a car. Normally he would have been healing by now, but his powers weren't recovering like there usually did. And that was because of the lack of negative human emotions that he would normally be able to get by, for example, destroying a bridge, but that was not possible in this mall.

He looked towards all the new faces in the store, having no idea who most of them were. Muttering another curse word, he shifted his attention back to the Tearer Titan, snarling to keep from screaming or letting out a cry of pain. "Where do we go, Robin?" He whispered into Robin's ear, his eyes scanning the perimeter.

@Caramon Zero
@Conrad Norwood
@Raven
@Anyone else in Tyke 'n' Tots

@Tykes 'n' Tots:

@Al Fresco Courtyard:
Do you:
A) wish to assist him
or

@Child's Play:

"Bugger this!" Sandor shouts, leaving Anastasia behind at the door of the store, as he charged towards the Titan, slashing his sword at the monster's right leg. If his blade connected, it'd hopefully tear a large gash in the monster's knee.

@ElBell

*Natsu nodded to Yang as he kept focus for those claw things. He focused his hearing and smell to see if any of them would sneak up. He didn't know what they were capable of so for now he would think they were very powerful. He kept his hands ignited as well*
@york @ItsToppyTippers @ShadowPrime @AL fresca people.

Reactions: Cirilla
Edward could only stare at his screen as the image of River hanging from her neck was on there. Whatever happened around him, he didn't care much, if he even noticed. Right now, he was just trying to process what exactly just happened. He lost sight of River for just a minute, and in that short time, she was killed.

His knees felt weak, and for a moment he felt like screaming, but he forced himself to keep that mouth shut. Why did he even care so much? They had only met that day. But seeing that ring still on her finger even in death made him feel even worse. In blind rage, he threw his ID to the ground and kicked it away. Maybe it was his own fault. He allowed himself to become close to someone else, and now he was feeling the consequences. He sat on the ground against a wall and covered his face with his hands.

"That fucking demon of a bear..."

@Atomyk
@Child's Play

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
~Child's Play~

The voice of a muffled, strange man filled Arya's ears, one that shuddered her soul as the store opened maliciously and grimly. What bright lights and eerie nature greeted Arya unsettled the child, a feeling of discomfort the preteen was not adjusted to. Toys, dolls, plushies, and all sorts of childish equipment was overly joyful and zealously energetic. Compared to the sights she was accustomed to seeing, Arya couldn't help but see a grave perversion in it all, a demented, unfitting sight in a marketplace that has went to hell.

Glancing around the humble adobe, Arya froze, catching glimpse of a certain throne. Her breath haltered, her body shuddered, and she slowly collapsed on her knees, stiffly staring straight ahead. A throne composed of a thousand swords, and upon that throne, was a man whom she could not recognize. Cloaked, if you will, and as she was about the lisp the words, "Father", out of her lips, the unthinkable occurred. Thrown out of her trance, Arya dug into her pockets hastily, pulling out her magic notepad and looking at the footage before her.

"N-No..." Arya whispered to herself, feeling her own pupils shudder at the sight of a peculiar Miss Rivers hanging from a lone noose. Instantly, the Underfoot couldn't help but feel waves upon waves of guilt, recalling how she said she was going on a brief stroll to find an item of some sorts. Whilst she didn't know Miss Rivers as personally as say Edward the Pirate, the child couldn't help but horribly cringe, violently punching the floor, feeling her bones pop and even managing to cut her palm open.

Snapping her head to the left like some feral animal, Arya spotted a row of smiling, plushie teddies bears. Unsheathing Needle, Arya screeched to the top of her lungs, thrusting the rapier into one of the bears and throwing it off the shelf. "DAMN YOU!" Arya cried, her grief and overwhelming rage halting abruptly at the metallic sounds of vicious, absurdly large claws protruding out of the walls and violently slashing and grabbing at zombies. Whilst there was not one directly in Child's Play, Arya knew that the 'Puppeteer' didn't want them to have much time to grief it would seem.

"Edward, Edward?" Arya called out, trying to find the pirate, knowing she had to do her best to ease his most likely troubled soul, as well as introduce any newcomers that fled into the shop at accordance to the appearance of these inhumanely large hands.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
hanks to Monokuma's 'kind' generosity, Ruby was given the key to the Entrance Plaza. Finally, you would all be free of this mall! Unfortunately, when the girl and her friends open the plaza shutters, they are shocked to find a gruesome sight...

Your IDs flash to life. Monokuma is happy to broadcast to you all the latest revelation--

The Ultimate Archaeologist, River Song, is dead.

He swings the camera upward to focus on her. From a noose, her body hangs suspended from a railing on the Entrance Plaza's second floor. You can't tell the state of her body from below.

She was walking: that was the last thing River remembered. River was on her way to look for a method to patch up her wound and indented to quickly head back to Edward and the others. She didn't realize something was about to happen. She didn't notice as someone came up behind her. Faster than the blink of an eye, before River could have even sensed the presence of a stranger, she was ambushed.

If there was a fight between River and the one who ambushed her, it was unknown even to her. All she knew was a sensation of pain before completely blacking out.

It was over.

Maybe the survivors River had pissed off--who likely disliked the archaeologist--wouldn't care. The few who did like her, such as Edward, were probably saddened. But whatever the others thought of her now, she was no more.

Whoever had killed River Song hung her body from a noose close to the Entrance Plaza's second floor. It was barely visible from where she hung, but still recognizable to any who had paid attention to Monokuma's announcement.

Blood dripped from her body, falling to the first floor. The blood was either from her leg that had been injured long before she was killed, (just so everyone knows River did not receive that injury from the person who killed her) or possible from new wounds she had suffered from the ambush. It was impossible to tell now.

The last item River had been holding, the little head scarf of Edward's, fell from her cold, lifeless hand. It plummeted to the ground rather quickly, as it was weighted down from the red crimson blood of River's that it was now drenched in.

maxresdefault12.jpg

"Goodbye, sweetie~"

//ooc: I'm not sure when the afterlife game begins, but I'm so ready for it any time. Just let me know when it will be ready for me. @Atomyk :)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.