Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank lets out a heavy sigh. "Frank... Frank West. I'm a--" He pauses, swallowing down another cough. "A journalist. I can't believe... how many of you there are."

@Thuro Pendragon
"Not as many as there were. So many of us have been killed by the Assassin's, and I couldn't save any of them. Its like the killers were trained by members of the Creed."

That was a disturbing thiought. What if one of the other Assassin cells had gone rogue?

I refocused my attention on the man. "Can you fight? We need all the help we can get."
Bayonetta was amused by Cosmo's devotion to Arya.

"You really want to protect her, don't you?" she asked.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko7_250.gif

"Very well, we'll find Arya after checking out Jill's Sandwiches."

To the group remaining at the theater, Bayonetta informed them of their plans.

"Follow us once you are able. If not, we'll return shortly to check on you."

tumblr_mh9o65uTKm1r06lbno1_500.gif

Then, Bayonetta, Cosmo (and if any other tags along) walk to Jill's Sandwiches.

@Verite @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Josh M @DapperDogman @Atomyk
"I'll come with you. But I'm hurt," I gestured at my leg. "I won't be able to fight as well."

@Atomyk
@Mari

//My internet is crap. Sorry if I miss your posts.

"Not as many as there were. So many of us have been killed by the Assassin's, and I couldn't save any of them. Its like the killers were trained by members of the Creed."

That was a disturbing thiought. What if one of the other Assassin cells had gone rogue?

I refocused my attention on the man. "Can you fight? We need all the help we can get."

"I'll come with you. But I'm hurt," I gestured at my leg. "I won't be able to fight as well."

@Atomyk
@Mari

//My internet is crap. Sorry if I miss your posts.
"Very well," Bayonetta said, "the three us of it is."

tumblr_mhb9dteu8l1r61mabo1_500.gif

"Let's go to Jill's Sandwiches, shall we?"

@Atomyk @Josh M @Thuro Pendragon

"Very well," Bayonetta said, "the three us of it is."

tumblr_mhb9dteu8l1r61mabo1_500.gif

"Let's go to Jill's Sandwiches, shall we?"

@Atomyk @Josh M @Thuro Pendragon
"I can fight," Frank says, nodding. "Don't worry about me."

6ZXPRn9.png

Welcome to Jill's Sandwiches!
On morbid display is a series of corpses set up in each booth of the restaurant. A sandwich or burger sits in front of each and every one of them, uneaten. Behind the counter sits not a worker, but a scarecrow--​

olNFtqA.png

It's Bucket Knight again.
"How may I help you?" asks the Bucket Knight, though only Cosmo and Bayonetta can hear him.

@Mari
@Verite
@Thuro Pendragon
@Josh M

Last edited:
@york
@Mari

Cause did not answer Bayonetta at first, the dog seemed sad and concede. he would tell Bayonetta why Cosmo cared.

"Cosmo has to Protect the good ones Like. Bayonetta, Robin, Ruby, and Arya. That's Cosmo's reason to keep going. That's why Cosmo so vigilante."

Ruby, almost on cue, would appear in front of Cosmo. Cosmo would jump girl, licking her face.

"Little Ruby! Cosmo missed you!"

@york
@Mari

Cause did not answer Bayonetta at first, the dog seemed sad and concede. he would tell Bayonetta why Cosmo cared.

"Cosmo has to Protect the good ones Like. Bayonetta, Robin, Ruby, and Arya. That's Cosmo's reason to keep going. That's why Cosmo so vigilante."

Ruby, almost on cue, would appear in front of Cosmo. Cosmo would jump girl, licking her face.

((I don't think Ruby's in the same place o.o she's at Chris's fine foods rather than that place Cosmo's at))

@Atomyk
@Mari

Cosmo wasn't as surprised by talk bucket as much as other would be. He was a talking dog.

"Ah! Comrade Bucket! Broad question. Do you have any info on that could help Cosmo's group. Or where Cosmo could find chewy dog bone. Cosmo is craving at this point."

"I can fight," Frank says, nodding. "Don't worry about me."

6ZXPRn9.png

Welcome to Jill's Sandwiches!
On morbid display is a series of corpses set up in each booth of the restaurant. A sandwich or burger sits in front of each and every one of them, uneaten. Behind the counter sits not a worker, but a scarecrow--​

olNFtqA.png

It's Bucket Knight again.
"How may I help you?" asks the Bucket Knight, though only Cosmo and Bayonetta can hear him.

@Mari
@Verite
@Thuro Pendragon
"Hmm, what an odd formation..." Kotomine said as he laid eyes upon the so-called Bucket Knight, unaware of its voice as expected, "I wonder why someone would go through the trouble of constructing such a crude piece of... whatever this is," the priest went on with distaste, folding his arms behind his back.

"Tch. As if this place isn't enough to make me lose my appetite. A pity, I don't think I've had a good meal in some time..."

@Mari @Thuro Pendragon

@Atomyk
@Mari

Cosmo wasn't as surprised by talk bucket as much as other would be. He was a talking dog.

"Ah! Comrade Bucket! Broad question. Do you have any info on that could help Cosmo's group. Or where Cosmo could find chewy dog bone. Cosmo is craving at this point."
( Well you went to Chris', where Ruby went, while Bayonetta went to Jill's, what I'm writing is currently Jill's )

"..."

He's silent for a moment, but eventually he says-- "Ah, yes. The dog. You were with the Young Wolf. I'm not quite sure where we are now, but I haven't forgotten you."

The words "ARYA STARK OF WINTERFALL, THE YOUNG WOLF, Everlasting." are still on the Bucket Knight's chalkboard.

"I would assist you all if I could, alas, I'm old and not good for much these days."

@Verite
@Josh M
@Mari
@Thuro Pendragon

Monokuma is waiting for you all, digging into a plate of pancakes. "This mall is really boring, isn't it? I much prefer the school! I figured you guys needed something fun to do!"

The Monokuma dolls begin circling around you all. "Name a food!" cries Monokuma.

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
@ItsToppyTippers

@Atomyk
@Mari

"Cosmo wondering, why little Arya's name written on board? Also, have you seen her? This why Cosmo never had puppies. They'll but Cosmo in grave. Cosmo also never met nice lady dog. It's hard on space."

@york
@Mari

Monokuma is waiting for you all, digging into a plate of pancakes. "This mall is really boring, isn't it? I much prefer the school! I figured you guys needed something fun to do!"

The Monokuma dolls begin circling around you all. "Name a food!" cries Monokuma.

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
@ItsToppyTippers

(@Atomyk Ah! That clears things up >.<)

Ruby turned around, suddenly hearing Cosmo's voice and smiled a little, petting the strange dog which she had met earlier when she saw him seemingly come out from nowhere, it seemed he had come here as well. "Where have you been Cosmo?" she said, sounding quite happy to see him. Though before any more conversing could happen, Monokuma was suddenly spotted digging into a plate of pancakes which looked quite delicious to say the least, but she wasn't sure what to make of his statement. However, she suddenly remembered the main reason she was here; Ice-cream! So when Monokuma told her to name a food, she replied almost instantly "Strawberry ice-cream!" she exclaimed, her mouth was watering a little at the mere thought of her favorite dessert, though she figured she should ask if they had any orange juice ice cream around at some point.

@Atomyk
@Mari

"Cosmo wondering, why little Arya's name written on board? Also, have you seen her? This why Cosmo never had puppies. They'll but Cosmo in grave. Cosmo also never met nice lady dog. It's hard on space."
"Why, she carved it at my feet, so that I would never forget her. It helped me remember you as well, though your companion is beyond my memories."

A thoughtful pause. "Such is my life these days. Perhaps you could put her name down as well? You're the first people to speak to me in a very long time."

@Verite
@Mari
@Josh M
@Thuro Pendragon

(@Atomyk Ah! That clears things up >.<)

Ruby turned around, suddenly hearing Cosmo's voice and smiled a little, petting the strange dog which she had met earlier when she saw him seemingly come out from nowhere, it seemed he had come here as well. "Where have you been Cosmo?" she said, sounding quite happy to see him. Though before any more conversing could happen, Monokuma was suddenly spotted digging into a plate of pancakes which looked quite delicious to say the least, but she wasn't sure what to make of his statement. However, she suddenly remembered the main reason she was here; Ice-cream! So when Monokuma told her to name a food, she replied almost instantly "Strawberry ice-cream!" she exclaimed, her mouth was watering a little at the mere thought of her favorite dessert, though she figured she should ask if they had any orange juice ice cream around at some point.
The Monokuma dolls begin circling around you all. Always facing you, always moving. They spin around and around, making you dizzy if you try to follow them.

Giggling, Monokuma says, "A man walks out of a house that has four walls all facing south. A bear walks past him. What kind is it?"

@york
@Gummi Bunnies

At Jill's Sandwiches:

"A talking bucket?" Bayonetta said softly to herself.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko3_250.gif

"Well," she said to the Bucket Knight, "could you tell us why, well, the dead people are seated here?"

While waiting for an answer from the Bucket Knight, she looked around the place and asked her companions if they could search it out for any clues or interesting items as well.

And, then she wrote "Bayonetta" on the Bucket Knight's chalkboard.

@Verite @Josh M @Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk

@Mari
@york
@Atomyk

"Oh, Cosmo has been here and there. Lookink out for everyone. It's Cosmo's normal day job. Cosmo works on space station outside time, it's called Knowhere. Cosmo is head of security there.. But what about Ruby! Have you made any friends?

Cosmo would then talk to bucket out loud. Rudy would be able to hear him

'You Know; Cosmo has been in Bucket's figurative shoes. Cosmo was blast of into space, left to die. Cosmo spend decade or so drifting all alone, Knowone to talk to, or to love. Just thinkink. Too Much Thinkink. However, Cosmo mutated and survived. Cosmo found space station Knowhere, gave chance to leave. Cosmo hopes you'll find a place like that."

"Perhaps I will, Dog. Perhaps if I find such a place, I'll be able to move on as the Young Wolf suggested." The use of 'dog' not to demean you, Bucket Knight simply does not know your name. Then, when Bayonetta writes her name down, Bucket Knight lets out a small sigh. "Tank you, Bayonetta. As for your question... it's confusing. I don't understand what you mean."

Much like Kotomine and Desmond, the corpses are outside the Bucket Knight's perception. He can offer no insight into this store.

@Mari
@Verite
@Josh M
@Thuro Pendragon

The Monokuma dolls begin circling around you all. Always facing you, always moving. They spin around and around, making you dizzy if you try to follow them.

Giggling, Monokuma says, "A man walks out of a house that has four walls all facing south. A bear walks past him. What kind is it?"

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
That makes absolutely no sense... *Natsu said with an agitated face as he trys to figure it out*
@york @Gummi Bunnies @ItsToppyTippers

"...You're not all talking to the pile of buckets, are you?" Kotomine asked Cosmo and Bayonetta, meanwhile. He questioned why the witch had written her name on the thing alongside Arya's name. Was this some sort of Satanic ritual that he didn't know about? Well... desperate times did call for desperate measures.

"I've come across many delirious humans in my line of work, but for this to happen so suddenly..." He mumbled, holding his chin in thought as he tried to process why they were talking to Bucket Knight, who he couldn't hear.

I really am getting too old for this...

@Mari @Josh M

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
Ruby thought for a moment upon hearing Monokuma's question, tilting her head to the side a little as she did so, then, she answered "A.... Polar bear?" she said, sounding very uncertain as she spoke before staying quiet, waiting for an answer. She did hear Cosmo's response to her question, but right now she was a little occupied with this strange riddle game with Monokuma...

@Mari
@york
@Atomyk

"Oh, Cosmo has been here and there. Lookink out for everyone. It's Cosmo's normal day job. Cosmo works on space station outside time, it's called Knowhere. Cosmo is head of security there.. But what about Ruby! Have you made any friends?

Cosmo would then talk to bucket out loud. Rudy would be able to hear him

'You Know; Cosmo has been in Bucket's figurative shoes. Cosmo was blast of into space, left to die. Cosmo spend decade or so drifting all alone, Knowone to talk to, or to love. Just thinkink. Too Much Thinkink. However, Cosmo mutated and survived. Cosmo found space station Knowhere, gave chance to leave. Cosmo hopes you'll find a place like that."

Status
Not open for further replies.