Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby thought for a moment upon hearing Monokuma's question, tilting her head to the side a little as she did so, then, she answered "A.... Polar bear?" she said, sounding very uncertain as she spoke before staying quiet, waiting for an answer. She did hear Cosmo's response to her question, but right now she was a little occupied with this strange riddle game with Monokuma...
"Upuhehehe... Yes, that's right! At least one of you is on the ball! Don't tell me you looked it up on GameFAQs!"

One of the Monokuma dolls suddenly has an ice cream cone filled with strawberry ice cream in its hand. "Another!" Monokuma cries.

@york
@MrDubWubs
@Gummi Bunnies

"Perhaps I will, Dog. Perhaps if I find such a place, I'll be able to move on as the Young Wolf suggested." The use of 'dog' not to demean you, Bucket Knight simply does not know your name. Then, when Bayonetta writes her name down, Bucket Knight lets out a small sigh. "Tank you, Bayonetta. As for your question... it's confusing. I don't understand what you mean."

Much like Kotomine and Desmond, the corpses are outside the Bucket Knight's perception. He can offer no insight into this store.

@Mari
@Verite
@Josh M
@Thuro Pendragon
"The dead people sitting here," Bayonetta asked the Bucket Knight, "how did they get here? Did they all die here?"

She started the process of looking at the bodies and the tables in Jill's Sandwiches, and everywhere else in search of any clue or useful items.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo10_250.gif
tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo8_250.gif

She looked at the others. "If we don't find anything, we should move on to help reunite Cosmo with Arya" she suggested.

@Verite @Josh M @Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk

"Upuhehehe... Yes, that's right! At least one of you is on the ball! Don't tell me you looked it up on GameFAQs!"

One of the Monokuma dolls suddenly has an ice cream cone filled with strawberry ice cream in its hand. "Another!" Monokuma cries.

@york
@MrDubWubs
@Gummi Bunnies
((In all seriousness, I made a random guess and even tried to google it to confirm it; results were fruitless anyways :P))

Ruby smiled gleefully seeing the ice cream cone filled with strawberry ice cream, walking over to it, she looked at the cone curiously before pointing to herself as if uncertain about it "Is it for me?" she asked, sounding joyfull even at the thought of it.

@york.
@Atomyk

Cosmo would look at Ruby.

"Cosmo not to be worry wart, but Cosmo think he should try ice cream first. Could be trap from bear. Better safe then sorry, da?"

"The dead people sitting here," Bayonetta asked the Bucket Knight, "how did they get here? Did they all die here?"

She started the process of looking at the bodies and the tables in Jill's Sandwiches, and everywhere else in search of any clue or useful items.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo10_250.gif
tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo8_250.gif

She looked at the others. "If we don't find anything, we should move on to help reunite Cosmo with Arya" she suggested.

@Verite @Josh M @Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk
"I'm afraid I simply do not see who you are talking about," Bucket Knight explains. "I do not 'see' in the traditional sense, I believe. I'm very sorry. All I can say is that no one has been here for a very long time."

Of course, as Bucket Knight can't seem to notice the other three in your group, it's entirely possible he never noticed if someone had come by. Frank is similarly confused by those talking to the scarecrow, but he's learning to accept it.

@Verite
@Thuro Pendragon
@Josh M
@Mari

I would like one! I'm starving. *His stomach growls as he states this*
@york
Monokuma wags his finger at Ruby. "No psychically speaking with others! They aren't here to participate!" He then stops to take a big bite of his pancakes. "Now eat your prize and ask for another! I ain't giving out riddles for no reason, you know!"

@york
@MrDubWubs

"I'm afraid I simply do not see who you are talking about," Bucket Knight explains. "I do not 'see' in the traditional sense, I believe. I'm very sorry. All I can say is that no one has been here for a very long time."

Of course, as Bucket Knight can't seem to notice the other three in your group, it's entirely possible he never noticed if someone had come by. Frank is similarly confused by those talking to the scarecrow, but he's learning to accept it.

@Verite
@Thuro Pendragon
@Josh M
@Mari
"Well," Bayonetta said to the group, "we've looked the place over and there seems to be nothing."

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko9_250.gif

"I suggest we move on to wherever Cosmo wishes to look for Arya."

@Verite @Thuro Pendragon @Josh M @Atomyk

Monokuma wags his finger at Ruby. "No psychically speaking with others! They aren't here to participate!" He then stops to take a big bite of his pancakes. "Now eat your prize and ask for another! I ain't giving out riddles for no reason, you know!"

@york
@MrDubWubs
Ruby nodded eagerly, despite what the others have said, she was unfortunately already very enticed by the strawberry flavored ice-cream, so she took it in her hands and started eating it... Soon enough, she had finished, and since Monokuma had wanted her to ask for another, she thought about it for a moment and spoke "I guess... Orange juice ice-cream then, but... It's for someone else, if a talking door is considered someone else." Ruby said, sounding a little awkward as she said this.

"Well," Bayonetta said to the group, "we've looked the place over and there seems to be nothing."

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko9_250.gif

"I suggest we move on to wherever Cosmo wishes to look for Arya."

@Verite @Thuro Pendragon @Josh M @Atomyk
"Very well, witch. It appears that your odd ritual has brought you no fruits," Kotomine said, still wondering why they were talking to the bucket thing, "Where was the other place we intended to move? Chris's... something?"

@Atomyk @Thuro Pendragon @Josh M

Ruby nodded eagerly, despite what the others have said, she was unfortunately already very enticed by the strawberry flavored ice-cream, so she took it in her hands and started eating it... Soon enough, she had finished, and since Monokuma had wanted her to ask for another, she thought about it for a moment and spoke "I guess... Orange juice ice-cream then, but... It's for someone else, if a talking door is considered someone else." Ruby said, sounding a little awkward as she said this.
"A talking door?! And I thought you weren't as dumb as the other guy!" He clears his throat, the dolls beginning to spin around once again. "I am two-faced, but bear one head." He's grinning about that pun, oh yes he is. "Men spill their blood for me! I travel widely, and I am beary potent when shared!"

"You lust for my power..." With a grand sweep of his paw, the bear point to himself. "So what am I?"

@york
@MrDubWubs

Riddles? Oh, this was good. Very good indeed. Apparently it seemed that the bear was more focused on Ruby than anyone else. Especially that this left out the detective from the riddles!

tumblr_mzqefdKy4o1swdfloo5_500.png

"Ahem! It's quite rude that you don't include me in this riddle solving," Erika seemed quite ticked off. She was hoping for this time to make riddle solving, and...

@york
@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@ItsToppyTippers
@Atomyk

"Ahem! It's quite rude that you don't include me in this riddle solving," Erika seemed quite ticked off. She was hoping for this time to make riddle solving, and...
"Try and answer if you think you're so smart you nosy detective!" Monokuma still doesn't like your kind.

@Gummi Bunnies

"A talking door?! And I thought you weren't as dumb as the other guy!" He clears his throat, the dolls beginning to spin around once again. "I am two-faced, but bear one head." He's grinning about that pun, oh yes he is. "Men spill their blood for me! I travel widely, and I am beary potent when shared!"

"You lust for my power..." With a grand sweep of his paw, the bear point to himself. "So what am I?"

@york
@MrDubWubs
Ruby thought more about this one... Then the idea suddenly occurred to her "... Money?" she said, still sounding a bit uncertain about herself. Her hand instantly dove into her pocket, looking for that Mono-coin, the closest that she had which resembled currency here.

Riddles? Oh, this was good. Very good indeed. Apparently it seemed that the bear was more focused on Ruby than anyone else. Especially that this left out the detective from the riddles!

tumblr_mzqefdKy4o1swdfloo5_500.png

@york
@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@ItsToppyTippers
@Atomyk

Ruby thought more about this one... Then the idea suddenly occurred to her "... Money?" she said, still sounding a bit uncertain about herself. Her hand instantly dove into her pocket, looking for that Mono-coin, the closest that she had which resembled currency here.
"Upuhehehe! Such a smart and probably insane girl you are!" Monokuma drops a monocoin at Ruby's feet.

Dhj7QPn.jpg

"Your guard dog needs to loosen up a little!" The dolls stop spinning to hand Ruby her second prize: the orange juice ice cream!

@york

"Let's see..." Erika immediately got into thought. Certainly it was a power that was brought around, and it was something that people would want that badly. And it could be said that this power could be material if it travels a lot.

As much as she didn't want to make herself look bad, she overheard that Ruby had the same idea as her, that "money" was the answer. Inside, she really loathed the girl. Not because she was getting food for it, but the fact that she happened to answer these riddles before she could even say it herself.

@york
@Atomyk
@ItsToppyTippers
@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@Josh M

"Upuhehehe! Such a smart and probably insane girl you are!" Monokuma drops a monocoin at Ruby's feet.

Dhj7QPn.jpg

"Your guard dog needs to loosen up a little!" The dolls stop spinning to hand Ruby her second prize: the orange juice ice cream!

@york
"Let's see..." Erika immediately got into thought. Certainly it was a power that was brought around, and it was something that people would want that badly. And it could be said that this power could be material if it travels a lot.
As much as she didn't want to make herself look bad, she overheard that Ruby had the same idea as her, that "money" was the answer. Inside, she really loathed the girl. Not because she was getting food for it, but the fact that she happened to answer these riddles before she could even say it herself.
@york
@Atomyk
@ItsToppyTippers
@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@Josh M
Ruby looked a little guilty noticing that Erika seemed a little upset as she had spoken first, she picked up the monocoin and took the orange juice ice cream which one of the dolls handed her... Instead of eating it though, she went over to Erika awkwardly, holding it out to her "Uh... Here... I guess I could always make some more or something... It shouldn't be that hard to find the recipe... Right?" she said, it seemed she was a little ashamed by this. All she knew to do to help the situation was do something like this, though she wasn't so sure it would work seeing the way Erika was sometimes. The smell of smoke in the air from Natsu's heavy thinking seemed to have escaped her notice for the time being in this critical moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.