Murder IV: Monokuma Rising Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my character would have his Haro. It would kinda act like a partner, if that's okay.
Orange_Haro.JPG

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Appearance:
<------ AND
View attachment 49461
Name: Hanzou Urushihara AKA Lucifer
Attributes/Powers: Source: http://hataraku.wikia.com/wiki/Lucifer
  • Flight: Lucifer can summon black wings to fly at great speed. They seem to only manifest when he has harnessed enough power from negative emotions.
  • Explosions: When Emi landed on a streetlight, one of his black feathers floated down beside her and exploded before Emi could react to it. The limitations of this ability are unknown.
EnduranceEdit

He was able to survive Maou's combat magic despite how powerful it was, as well as the stab through his chest dealt by Emilia's sacred sword in Ente Isla.
Enhanced Magic Power Edit

Lucifer has a large amount of power that usually manifests itself in the form of magic bullets, as shown in his battles with Maou and co. These bullets have been shown to be capable of piercing through sign boards, human bodies, and can also explode on impact.
Technology Edit

Urushihara is surprisingly good with electronic devices, and possesses some hacking skills. It is unknown how much time he and Orba spent on Earth before they started their mugging spree. In episode 6 of the anime, it is revealed that Urushihara owns a PASTA console (PSVita in the real world).

{If that made any sense to anyone who has not seen the anime, I don't know...}

Personality: Source: Same as before.
He is shown to have a cunning, sneaky personality, like in the anime-exclusive episode 6, where he uses Maou, Ashiya,Chiho and Emi to fetch his forgotten game console from an abandoned classroom under the pretext of finding a way to regain their powers. This also hints at his childishness, preferring to surf the internet and play games rather than help Ashiya with the housework. Due to his attitude, everyone tends to treat him lightly and pay no mind to many of his protests at being excluded from things, such as not having a seat at the table when there are many guests over.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Demon General.

Canon: Hataruka Maou-Sama! (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)

Update!
One item: His outfit:
He wears jeans, high top blue shoes, purple and white T-shirt, and has 4 purple ear-rings (2 on each side).

• Thank You
I better keep my guns dammit~!

Announcement!

It would be lovely if everyone could provide for me ONE item, weapon or outfit of importance for their character! This can be items/weapons they are likely to have on them when they black out.

Oh and if its an item/weapon, it must be not very large. No bigger than, say, a broadsword.
That red cloak of Ruby's I guess since her weapon's too big >.< (she keeps that thing around with her everywhere)

• Thank You
Announcement!

It would be lovely if everyone could provide for me ONE item, weapon or outfit of importance for their character! This can be items/weapons they are likely to have on them when they black out.

Oh and if its an item/weapon, it must be not very large. No bigger than, say, a broadsword.
Lilia will be carrying Freyja, her Bastard Sword (it's no larger than a broadsword, the shape is just slightly different. More fitted to her size, so even though it's broadsword sized, it looks to be the size of a bastard sword in her hands.)

• Thank You
Oh, and thanks everyone. It'll be for something fun, I promise.

Also, I'll edit in a picture of how I made Lilia in Skyrim just so you can get a better idea of what I want her to look like ^^

The word fun coming from someone with Monokuma for their profile pic terrifies me.

Just grin and bear it.

Reactions: KayThePilotChapter
Where Robin come from, little bears like you are killed and eaten for dinner. Let's just say Robin himself greatly enjoys wild meat.

Edit mine, those familiar with Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire could of probably guessed it xD.

• Thank You
Okay edited in for Billy. I couldn't think of something specific he was ever described having. That's the hard part of picking a minor character. So I went with a jacket from his girlfriend (fiancé... wife)

• Thank You
Your puns are almost as bad as those "____ Buddies" movies (the ones with the golden retriever puppies).
tumblr_m8w1cemVV91qexwlj.gif

This came to mind.

Okay edited in for Billy. I couldn't think of something specific he was ever described having. That's the hard part of picking a minor character. So I went with a jacket from his girlfriend (fiancé... wife)
Are you able to describe it? I'm sure there's not really a picture to draw from.

Status
Not open for further replies.