Murder IV: Monokuma Rising Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*calmly sipping coffee while looking at the profiles. Drops his cup the instance he sees Lilith* Sweet mother of god, yes.

Question regarding duos. It mentions that they have to be part of the same canon or at least friendly with each other. What about something like Warriors Orochi where Dynasty and Samurai Warriors team up?

I guess the question is if I could do a duo of a Dynasty and a Samurai Warriors character?
I'd be okay with it, as long as they were specifically from Warriors Orochi.

I'd be okay with it, as long as they were specifically from Warriors Orochi.

How about two characters from both series that haven't been playable in one of the WO games yet?

I have a couple of other character ideas but I figured I'd ask so I could either nix it or contemplate it further.

(Eh...Take Seras off, I'll play Pretty Boy instead ^_^)

pretty_boy_aaaaaa_by_k40u2-d6iname.jpg

Character Name: "Intersection's Pretty Boy"

Attributes/Powers: Mind Control over females (Seen on the Night of Screams, where he made an entire town's teen female population drop to 0, by making them all slash their own throats) Teleportation, ability to summon fog that lets him move without being seen, ability to charm any young woman with his actions, ability to summon the ghosts of those he's killed at any point (This means if he gains his powers back, he can use the girls from the Night of Screams...if that's alright with everyone ^_^)

Personality: Pretty Boy is cold, harsh and uncaring, he tells girls that they will never find love, driving them to kill themselves, he doesn't even stick around to watch as they die, walking away before it can happen, he cares not for human life

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Spirit

Canon: Junji Ito's Horror Manga: Undying Love

Item: Stanley Knife (It's just about the only thing that is associated with him XD)

Last edited:
How about two characters from both series that haven't been playable in one of the WO games yet?

I have a couple of other character ideas but I figured I'd ask so I could either nix it or contemplate it further.
If the two characters don't share a game together, I'm going to have to say no. It just wouldn't be fair at this point.

(( Hey Atomyk, did you add Rocket yet? ))

Please reserve Yang Xiao Long for meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll hopefully post the CS soon. As soon as I am finished with fashion design class. >3<
I think she was used by @MrDubWubs last Murder Game. xD

If the two characters don't share a game together, I'm going to have to say no. It just wouldn't be fair at this point.

Aww (and whew cause it narrows down my list). I'll get back to you on my real choice possibly tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
I can't wait to see who will be the unlucky person to get stuck with Yuno.

Seeing she won't have Yuki and nothing that says Yuki is alive... Kehe.

Edit: On a side note, we are getting close to 40 chars :o

I can't wait to see who will be the unlucky person to get stuck with Yuno.

Seeing she won't have Yuki and nothing that says Yuki is alive... Kehe.
I can have my character give you C4... or something. >_> The Noob is more detrimental than beneficial - but maybe The Engineer can help! <.<

Announcement!

It would be lovely if everyone could provide for me ONE item, weapon or outfit of importance for their character! This can be items/weapons they are likely to have on them when they black out.

Oh and if its an item/weapon, it must be not very large. No bigger than, say, a broadsword.

Announcement!

It would be lovely if everyone could provide for me ONE item or outfit of importance for their character! This can be items they are likely to have on them when they black out.
Er- can you give an example?

Announcement!

It would be lovely if everyone could provide for me ONE item, weapon or outfit of importance for their character! This can be items/weapons they are likely to have on them when they black out.

Oh and if its an item/weapon, it must be not very large. No bigger than, say, a broadsword.
Do you want us to edit that into our character sheet?

Reactions: Akibahara
Does it have to be a canonical item they have/can obtain or does it have to be from the media itself?

Edit: Great English, Conrad. What I meant was, can it be something original?

Does it have to be a canonical item they have/can obtain or does it have to be from the media itself?
Preferably the former.

EDIT: Oh, nothing original. I'm assuming you mean the custom weapons.

Edited mine in.

• Thank You
Jesus, I feel like an idiot, so I'll just put my choice down as his jacket that he wears in the game. I might decide to say him and his wife spent a night using it to sleep under the stars together (because I'm such a sucker for romantics cliches.) Either way, keep the jacket.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.