Murder IV: Monokuma Rising Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!
Teenagers before heavily-armored, drunkard, hilariously apathetic *knights* yeah come at me Sandor hoihoihoihoi~ :P
Pfft, there isn't that much difference in a millennium anyways, just a lot more dead people and guns.

@Archmage Jeremiah
Love your signature BTW.
I don't suppose you wanna partner up for the beginning of the RP?

Appearance:lockon.png

Character Name: Lyle Dylandy (Lockon Stratos)

Attributes/Powers: Very good sniper/marksman

Personality: Lyle is very laid-back and carefree. He's flirty and is always trying to lighten the mood. He is very friendly and straight-forward.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Sniper

Canon: Gundam 00

He's not the main character in Gundam 00, but I thought he would be the best for this RP because all the other Meisters are kinda antisocial... Also he's my second-favorite character.
Also this is my first time RPing as a Canon character from anything.

@Archmage Jeremiah

You can join me, Korra, and Edward, I think we're all in a little band and whatnot (heck, even Sandor can come along~!)

I should probably stop flooding the sign-in with OOC, oops~

Oh man

Cleganehype :bananaman:

Arya is going to hate your guts fyi.
CLEGANE BOWWWWWWWWWWWWL!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_n9cvvcpdH71rpq0nzo1_500.png
!
sLvRrw9.png
0bb.jpg

Reactions: Akibahara
Clarification for future players: People from real life aren't being accepted.

Last edited:
I'll make a cs today. I'm on my phone right now. I'm going to pull from the Dresden files universe. Thanks for the invite Akibahara.

I'll make a cs today. I'm on my phone right now. I'm going to pull from the Dresden files universe. Thanks for the invite Akibahara.
So I'm not on my normal computer at work and it has crashed three times now. I'm gonna scream. I'll try to get the cs up before I leave work but if I can't I will get one up tonight.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akibahara
Kirah is coming in as "Billy Borden" from The Dresden Files and @Rocket plans to come in as a Borderlands character. We're unsure which one, yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
If someone comes as Blackbeard, I promise I'll be their friend forever and hug them asap

Call my mister curious, because I've become very interested in this.

Appearance:
YunoGasaiYandere.png

Character Name: Yuno Gasai

Attributes/Powers: Rather strong and agile, despite her initial appearance. She also holds a cellphone which appears to have a broken screen, which does not say anything.

Personality: She can mostly act shy and sweet, but anyone who gets close enough will be able to see beyond her mask and find out that she is actually an extremely instable person. She is also a Yandere, meaning she will attempt to kill anyone who will be in the way of her love and will kill for her love for no reason.

One Item: The knife which she used to kill many others. Shown in her pic.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Yandere

Canon: Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)

Last edited:
Appearance:

Sting_Body_View.jpg

Character Name: Sting Eucliffe and Lector, his Exceed companion

Attributes/Powers:

White Dragon Slayer Magic (白の滅竜魔法 Haku no Metsuryū Mahō): A form of Dragon Slayer Magic which allows Sting to transform the physiology of his body into that of the White Dragon, allowing him to generate and manipulate light to his every whim.

White Dragon's Roar (白竜の咆哮 Hakuryū no Hōkō): Sting's signature Dragon's Roar takes the form of a, comparatively, small laser with effects not unlike it; it slices the ground it strikes, creating a linear explosion in its wake.

White Dragon's Holy Breath (白竜のホーリーブレス Hakuryū no Hōrī Buresu): A seemingly stronger, more potent version of his White Dragon's Roar, Sting jumps over his target and releases a large, extremely powerful burst of light from his mouth

White Dragon's Punch: Sting covers one of his hands with a sphere of light and then punches the target with it. He is shown capable of unleashing extremely fast barrages of such attacks, momentarily driving even an accomplished unarmed fighter the likes of Natsu Dragneel into a corner.

White Dragon's Claw (白竜の爪 Hakuryū no Tsume): A close range spell which is described as being a "holy attack", Sting performs White Dragon's Claw by generating a sphere of light around one of his hands and then firing it at the target. If said blast connects with the body of the target, it tears through clothing and blackens the struck area, leaving a light, complex marking on it (a so-called "Stigma") which, according to Sting, takes away the body's movement, thereby leaving the foe open to the White Dragon Slayer's subsequent attack.

Holy Ray (ホーリーレイ Hōrī Rei): Sting first joins the open palms of his hands together, with all the fingers on one hand in contact with the corresponding ones on the other hand, and then separates his palms while keeping the fingers in contact through their tips. Light is generated in the hollow part between his hands, expanding from the holes between Sting's fingers. At this point, the White Dragon Slayer completely separates his hands, extending them horizontally at his body's sides as the light he generated takes the form of a large sphere, from which a number of white rays are fired towards the target(s), leaving their starting point in a curved trajectory to strike them. Foes are thus bombarded by a barrage of beams which inflict heavy damage, striking them in rapid succession.

Holy Nova (ホーリーノヴァ Hōrī Nova): A spell which Sting described as "the best of [his] best", and which he initiates by bending his right arm backwards, the fist clenched, and extending frontwards a mildly bent left arm with tiny streaks of light gathering before the outstretched fingers from the surrounding area. He then rushes towards the target and punches them with his right hand, which is now covered in a very massive, horizontal column of light. This spell creates a large, impressive explosion on contact

White Drive (ホワイト・ドライブ Howaito Doraibu): A technique which amplifies Sting's Magic abilities, completely cloaking his body with an aura of bright light, allowing him to better employ his Dragon Slayer Magic whilst at the same time enhancing his physical prowess to a degree, particularly his speed.

Dragon Force (ドラゴンフォース Doragon Fōsu): Being a product of the Third Generation of Dragon Slayers, Sting is capable of entering the most advanced state a Dragon Slayer can achieve at his will, without the need to consume strong, external sources of Magic, enhancing his power even further than White Drive.

Personality: More or less a blonde Natsu Dragneel

Ultimate Title: The Ultimate Guildmaster

Canon: Fairy Tail

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance: (have to use fan art because this character is only in the book series. More details and credit can be found here: http://www.sorcery101.net/news/daily-dresden-drawings-summer-knight-billy-borden/)
billysummerknight.jpg

Character Name: William "Billy" Borden

Attributes/Powers: I'll be playing the younger Billy so he won't have some of the anger issues that the older Billy has. He also won't have the fast healing. He's a normal human, except he can turn into a wolf at will. He is a mechanical engineer, and a huge nerd. In his wolf form he is like a wolf, but capable of human reasoning.

Personality: Billy is fun loving and sarcastic. He is strong and protective over his friends. He has been known to hunt down those who hurt his friends and family. He is pack alpha and without his pack he'll be a bit tense.

Item: a jacket from geogia his wife (fiancé at this point?)

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Hunter

Canon: Dresden Files Books

Question regarding duos. It mentions that they have to be part of the same canon or at least friendly with each other. What about something like Warriors Orochi where Dynasty and Samurai Warriors team up?

I guess the question is if I could do a duo of a Dynasty and a Samurai Warriors character?

Please reserve Yang Xiao Long for meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll hopefully post the CS soon. As soon as I am finished with fashion design class. >3<

hrZreYD.png

The long kiss good night . . .

L I L I T H *

Mid-Range 20s | Phasewalker | Ultimate Siren

Attributes|Powers -
Being a Siren, in which there are only six, she possess superhuman qualities that are incredible to say the least, but also fueled by an addictive substance called Eridium.
PHASEWALK *
This alludes to a broad spectrum of affinities, as often tearing open the fabrics of space can have various components. Initially it is a method of flight, quickly winking out of existence and being veiled in the barest hints of a silhouette that illustrates her having been phased out of the normal world. This lasts for short, often undetermined lengths of time and the process of accuracy creates a violent immolation, creating sudden bursts damage in the continuity of space, thus imploding into a utilized weapon when near various targets or perhaps stationary forms, catching them aflame. This is called a Phase Blast.​
Phase Strike
A secondary form that accumulates after squeezing space within her palms. Accelerating her fists into straight forward punches during such can render through space and warp physically into a powerful blow. Executing this melee option is often done at the end of a phase immersion and can only be used once within every phase.​
Regeneration
Through the time she is suspended within a phase, a considerable amount of her physically regenerates, healing ailments she has previously suffered before surrendering to the phase.​
ELEMENTAL *
Utilized mostly for the sake of weaponry, Lilith can customize weapons to have severe effects of varying damage and violence. This proceeds to the impending explosion her bullets tend to have, her weapon tinkering is mostly reserved for guns and the like. She tempers them to stun, implode, or corrode her enemy, being rather volatile in nature.​
PHOENIX *
Hinted to pyrotechnics, this could relate to her elemental prowess. Her self is bathed in a impressive conflagration, a shield of fire that also transmutes to translucent wings that appear to be non-functional and immaterial. Those close to her person will become consumed in the flame and burn, and should they perish, the flame will leap onto the closest opponent at hand.​

Personality -
Lilith is an enigma - her motivations and past are a mystery, and even her nature as a Siren is presumably hidden. In short, she seems to be aggressive, sensual, impatient, impulsive and perhaps a bit unhinged in the summary of things. Her powers and ability hint to a rather explosive nature and her aptitude for battles and violence only further edges this presumption.​

Canon -
Borderlands​

Item of Importance -

ERIDIUM *
Baring an importance and additive vitality to Sirens, Eridium is dangerous as it is beneficial, acting as a crutch to those under its sway and power. Sirens use this substance to boost their capilites beyong their normal prowess but at the cost of becoming dependent on it. Lilith carries with her various stacks on hand in circumstances that she needs it.​

Question regarding duos. It mentions that they have to be part of the same canon or at least friendly with each other. What about something like Warriors Orochi where Dynasty and Samurai Warriors team up?

I guess the question is if I could do a duo of a Dynasty and a Samurai Warriors character?
Oh hey Jeremi!

Status
Not open for further replies.