Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_ntv7mm8ED11txuobi_100.jpg

"Go Go, Baymax, I think it's high time we suit up!" Hiro exclaimed to his two friends, producing his capsule once again and using it to suit up, as Baymax did the same.

"Do note, Hiro, Go Go, if the situation calls for it, I am capable of acting as a life preserver as well due to my inflatable--"

"Duly noted! Y'know, I'm already getting real sick of these dudes chasing us around like we're rats! If they wanna fight, then let's bring it to 'em!"

tumblr_inline_nvxpqccHPW1txuobi_100.jpg

"They'll regret it yet. Count on it!"

Hiro gritted his teeth and looked upon Maul's ship, a look of pure determination burning within his young eyes. He didn't want to boast too much and bite off more than he could chew, especially considering he didn't know exactly what these villains were capable of, but knowing their tenacity... They had to have immense power behind their agendas.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Josh M @Takumi
The spell seemed to work as the Fool's Errand started to pick up speed away from their attackers.​

Jack didn't appreciate that Marco was trying to take control of his ship. "Excuse me mate but you got to be this tall to be captain." He replied clutching unto the wheel hard as they tried to make their escape.

However Maul still had a number of tricks up his sleeve. His ship was powered by an engine which meant that they did not have to worry about the wind. Secondly they had a harpoon gun on the bow that they fired towards the Fool's Errand that lodged itself into the stern of the ship.

America tried to remove it only to find it electrified and the ensuing shock sending her flying backwards. "America!" Songbird managed to catch her before she fell into the water and landed back on the ship. "Looks like we wont be able to run from this."

Maul was catching up and it wouldn't be long before they would be boarded.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
wtui5Qy.jpg

"Let's see how they like a little soot in their face!"

Herbert took out a pair of little flamethrowers he acquired by modifying the parts of cars for his now-ruined Herbertron 3000 back in the previous world. Blasting it at Maul's ship, his non-efficient little gadget created a lot of soot and smoke to blind Maul's crew, as well as produced flames that would propel the ship's movement.

Herbert knew this would only cause a slight delay - slight enough to whip out another salvaged piece of the ruined Herbertron 3000 - the Rocket Arms.

A pair of giant robotic arms flew at Maul's crew, punching them at mach speeds, before preparing the strike Maul himself.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Josh M @Takumi @Crow @etcetcetc​

Marco huffed when he was shoved off the wheel by Jack, apparently too caught up in the moment to even realize that he was currently in control of it. But Marco still had to do something!

2lmdz.jpg

"Hey uhh... do you have any other inventions I could use?" Marco asked Herbert, who appeared to already be well underway in battling Maul's crew. Marco didn't really have anything to fight them off with aside from unloaded cannons and a toast gun, neither of which really seemed like viable options right now.

@Crow @Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @Maulfight​

Marco huffed when he was shoved off the wheel by Jack, apparently too caught up in the moment to even realize that he was currently in control of it. But Marco still had to do something!

2lmdz.jpg

"Hey uhh... do you have any other inventions I could use?" Marco asked Herbert, who appeared to already be well underway in battling Maul's crew. Marco didn't really have anything to fight them off with aside from unloaded cannons and a toast gun, neither of which really seemed like viable options right now.

@Crow @Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @Maulfight​

"Return this to me later," Herbert says as he lends Marco his Soda Bomber 2000.

9wXnF3e.jpg

"Oh, and remember to aim for the legs," Herbert adds with a grin.

@Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Atomyk @Maulfight​

• Thank You
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Hehe. The way he reacted to her voice alone was great, looking completely dazed. He deserved it, too, having done the same thing to her a handful of times now. This was just her getting him back- that was all. And, well, hopefully getting a sip of his drink in the process. Yes, surely with how starstruck he was, it would be easy to swipe the object away. Only, it wasn't. Between the way he looked to her as opposed to keeping his head turned, almost seeming to hold his breath, and her own intoxication? Emma was quickly distracted, staring right back.

And it was her downfall, leading her to not only miss the chance, but also leading to being ensnared by Hook. She groaned and wriggled, snapping out of her awe at him and again trying to either snag the flask or at least slap it away. "Don't be such a jerk," she complained childishly. "I didn't even agree to your deal. Back offff."

She didn't really want him to back off. His closeness and arm around her were nice-- oh gosh why was this happening now of all times

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Star sat and watched this with an annoyed look on her face.

H3Vub.jpg

"Guys, normally I'd love to see you guys flirt like this, but we're still kinda under attack." Star said plainly, not thinking she should have to point out the fact that they were normally under attack. Looks like she was gonna have to play parent while Killian and Emma were busy playing something else. : |

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Meanwhile, figuring that no one was willing to help load the cannons, Marco went and helped steer the ship for Tommy and Billy.

@Atomyk @Jeremi
Repeatedly, Killian continued to tap his flask against the side of Emma's face. He laughed again, mainly at the predicament the blonde was stuck in being trapped under his arm and struggling. That pretty face of hers was so very appealing when it was frustrated. Not to mention, being this close to her was very fun. If only they could've stayed this close. "You just didn't want this bad enough. Not giving it to you, love. Sorry," Hook taunted. He would only tighten his hold on Emma afterwards, briefly glancing to Star as she would give them both a look.

"What attack?" he mumbled. "Only attack that's happening here is Swan trying to swindle this rum from my--" The pirate cut himself off, falling onto the ground when the ship would suddenly jolt into high speed, due to actions taken by the people who were actually helping out in the battle to help them survive. A noble feat indeed, one that the two drunks hadn't managed to achieve this time around. Had Emma not escaped from his grasp in time, she probably fell on top of him.

"Oh. That attack," he muttered to Star, glancing off the ship from where he laid. "Why didn't you say something sooner, lass?"

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

Repeatedly, Killian continued to tap his flask against the side of Emma's face. He laughed again, mainly at the predicament the blonde was stuck in being trapped under his arm and struggling. That pretty face of hers was so very appealing when it was frustrated. Not to mention, being this close to her was very fun. If only they could've stayed this close. "You just didn't want this bad enough. Not giving it to you, love. Sorry," Hook taunted. He would only tighten his hold on Emma afterwards, briefly glancing to Star as she would give them both a look.

"What attack?" he mumbled. "Only attack that's happening here is Swan trying to swindle this rum from my--" The pirate cut himself off, falling onto the ground when the ship would suddenly jolt into high speed, due to actions taken by the people who were actually helping out in the battle to help them survive. A noble feat indeed, one that the two drunks hadn't managed to achieve this time around. Had Emma not escaped from his grasp in time, she probably fell on top of him.

"Oh. That attack," he muttered to Star, glancing off the ship from where he laid. "Why didn't you say something sooner, lass?"

With every tap of the flask against her face, Emma grew more frustrated. Her pistol had long since been dropped in her attempts to swipe away the flask, undoubtedly sliding around the deck in the chaos somewhere, all but forgotten. No, all the woman could think about was Killian, right then. Even the desire for the flask had started to fade from her mind, replaced by the intoxication of not only the alcohol she had also drank, but the closeness and taunts of the man who had ensnared her. She continued to wriggle around despite, even trying to wrap her arms around his own in an attempt to still it so she could take the object, but this also failed, only leading to her becoming further tangled up with him. Eventually, she whimpered childishly, finally relenting. She really wanted... Whatever it was she wanted. She wasn't really sure what that was anymore, at this point. "Fineeee. Please?" she requested, though she didn't really meet his requirements. She hadn't said his name, and she hadn't bothered to whisper it, in his ear or otherwise.

Star's statement that they were under attack made Emma slightly confused, briefly making her look away from Killian in their knot of limbs. "Huh?" she asked, only to glance to Killian with a pout at his statement. "Hey, that's not tru--" Yeah, that effort was lost to the wind, the woman tumbling down on top of him. Blinking owlishly, she could only gawk at him, already forgetting about Star. "Heh... Hi there," she eventually spoke after a pause.

Wait. Now he was talking about attacks to. Looking very confused now, Emma looked around, though she still didn't move to get up. "Hn? Where? I'll show em. Nobody attacks Emma Swan or her friends!" Yeah. She would be good at that, like this. Though, she did fumble, reaching for where her gun was usually stowed on the front of her waist. Only to realize it wasn't there. "...What? Where's my gun?" Yeah. Alright, Emma had helped a lot with the last few fights. Y'all could survive without her. Hopefully, because you kind of had to.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

With every tap of the flask against her face, Emma grew more frustrated. Her pistol had long since been dropped in her attempts to swipe away the flask, undoubtedly sliding around the deck in the chaos somewhere, all but forgotten. No, all the woman could think about was Killian, right then. Even the desire for the flask had started to fade from her mind, replaced by the intoxication of not only the alcohol she had also drank, but the closeness and taunts of the man who had ensnared her. She continued to wriggle around despite, even trying to wrap her arms around his own in an attempt to still it so she could take the object, but this also failed, only leading to her becoming further tangled up with him. Eventually, she whimpered childishly, finally relenting. She really wanted... Whatever it was she wanted. She wasn't really sure what that was anymore, at this point. "Fineeee. Please?" she requested, though she didn't really meet his requirements. She hadn't said his name, and she hadn't bothered to whisper it, in his ear or otherwise.

Star's statement that they were under attack made Emma slightly confused, briefly making her look away from Killian in their knot of limbs. "Huh?" she asked, only to glance to Killian with a pout at his statement. "Hey, that's not tru--" Yeah, that effort was lost to the wind, the woman tumbling down on top of him. Blinking owlishly, she could only gawk at him, already forgetting about Star. "Heh... Hi there," she eventually spoke after a pause.

Wait. Now he was talking about attacks to. Looking very confused now, Emma looked around, though she still didn't move to get up. "Hn? Where? I'll show em. Nobody attacks Emma Swan or her friends!" Yeah. She would be good at that, like this. Though, she did fumble, reaching for where her gun was usually stowed on the front of her waist. Only to realize it wasn't there. "...What? Where's my gun?" Yeah. Alright, Emma had helped a lot with the last few fights. Y'all could survive without her. Hopefully, because you kind of had to.

Star looked at Emma and Killian before simply letting out a loud sigh. Was this seriously what alcohol would do to people? God, it's a good thing that she hadn't liked the taste of rum because she'd be more useless than these two at this point if she had. Well then, these two bozos obviously weren't fit enough to wander the ship on their own, so instead Star pulled up a chair and watched them until they eventually sobered up.

Because Star is a good person who cares about her friends. Also she figured that Marco would be fine with Herbert and his soda gun for the time being.

Star looked at Emma and Killian before simply letting out a loud sigh. Was this seriously what alcohol would do to people? God, it's a good thing that she hadn't liked the taste of rum because she'd be more useless than these two at this point if she had. Well then, these two bozos obviously weren't fit enough to wander the ship on their own, so instead Star pulled up a chair and watched them until they eventually sobered up.

Because Star is a good person who cares about her friends. Also she figured that Marco would be fine with Herbert and his soda gun for the time being.

Even after Star reminded them of the battle they were missing, Killian wasn't really done having his fun. He rather enjoyed the fact that Emma became more tangled up with him in an effort to snatch his flask, deciding he didn't feel like standing up just yet. Instead, he continued to mess with her. He would adjust his position, his nose accidentally poking her against the cheek. Despite the fact she had said please for his flask this time, Killian shot her a puzzled look, pretending he was confused. "What was that? Sorry, love, I didn't hear you." A smirk followed his words, showing that he was still just messing around.

When Emma would question the location of her gun, the pirate joked yet again. "Maybe I took it. Care to have a look?" he questioned. "Feel free to search me thoroughly," he mumbled, raising his eyebrows. Self control? Psh, forget that shit. Killian obviously didn't have it anymore. It didn't even matter that Star was sitting there watching them, clearly frustrated with their antics, or that their lives were in danger. The rum he ingested clearly had melted away any of his present worries.

Even after Star reminded them of the battle they were missing, Killian wasn't really done having his fun. He rather enjoyed the fact that Emma became more tangled up with him in an effort to snatch his flask, deciding he didn't feel like standing up just yet. Instead, he continued to mess with her. He would adjust his position, his nose accidentally poking her against the cheek. Despite the fact she had said please for his flask this time, Killian shot her a puzzled look, pretending he was confused. "What was that? Sorry, love, I didn't hear you." A smirk followed his words, showing that he was still just messing around.

When Emma would question the location of her gun, the pirate joked yet again. "Maybe I took it. Care to have a look?" he questioned. "Feel free to search me thoroughly," he mumbled, raising his eyebrows. Self control? Psh, forget that shit. Killian obviously didn't have it anymore. It didn't even matter that Star was sitting there watching them, clearly frustrated with their antics, or that their lives were in danger. The rum he ingested clearly had melted away any of his present worries.

Perhaps it wasn't obvious, but Emma didn't really mind that she had become more tangled up in him, no longer even squirming. Though, she unwittingly giggled as he poked her with his nose, as though the action had tickled her a bit. "Heyyy." She had some objection that was going to follow that, but she quickly forgot what it was, just laughing again instead. Up until he again teased her, pretending he had not heard what she had to say. Which led to another frustrated pout before she truly fell to his whims, doing exactly as he willed, albeit with obvious reluctance as she leaned down, forehead actually resting against his as she gave him puppy eyes and whispered softly. "I said please," she stated at first, clearly frustrated with such. "Please give it to me... Killian?"

Whether or not he obliged, Emma's eyes went wide at his next words, evidently completely unaware that he was joking. If, of course, her gasp and slight lifting of her head away from his were anything to go off of. She seemed utterly offended, almost betrayed, even, not at all aware he was just messing with her in attempt to get her to feel him up. "You took my gun?" she asked with disbelief and something like hurt. Without even a consideration of the fact that he was flirting, she did her best to untangle her arms from him, patting him down in search of her weapon. "Where'd you put it you... you.... fiend?" she slurred, lower lip extended in a pout. "And you better tell me, 'cause I'll find it even if you don't. And I'll get you back."

Poor Star. And, well, everyone else on board.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Perhaps it wasn't obvious, but Emma didn't really mind that she had become more tangled up in him, no longer even squirming. Though, she unwittingly giggled as he poked her with his nose, as though the action had tickled her a bit. "Heyyy." She had some objection that was going to follow that, but she quickly forgot what it was, just laughing again instead. Up until he again teased her, pretending he had not heard what she had to say. Which led to another frustrated pout before she truly fell to his whims, doing exactly as he willed, albeit with obvious reluctance as she leaned down, forehead actually resting against his as she gave him puppy eyes and whispered softly. "I said please," she stated at first, clearly frustrated with such. "Please give it to me... Killian?"

Whether or not he obliged, Emma's eyes went wide at his next words, evidently completely unaware that he was joking. If, of course, her gasp and slight lifting of her head away from his were anything to go off of. She seemed utterly offended, almost betrayed, even, not at all aware he was just messing with her in attempt to get her to feel him up. "You took my gun?" she asked with disbelief and something like hurt. Without even a consideration of the fact that he was flirting, she did her best to untangle her arms from him, patting him down in search of her weapon. "Where'd you put it you... you.... fiend?" she slurred, lower lip extended in a pout. "And you better tell me, 'cause I'll find it even if you don't. And I'll get you back."

Okay, so Star was getting annoyed with this drunk business from Killian and Emma. So, because she wanted to fit in and such, Star let out a sigh and left the room. She then returned minutes later with messed up hair and a drunken smile on her face (though she wasn't actually drunk, mind you.) Stumbling over to the pair, Star put on the best drunken smile possibly and sat down beside them.

MCAVw.jpg

"Heeeeyyyyyy guyyyys!" Star said as she slung her arm around both Emma and Killian. "I'm all loopy like you guys noow~" Star mused.

wtui5Qy.jpg

"Let's see how they like a little soot in their face!"

Herbert took out a pair of little flamethrowers he acquired by modifying the parts of cars for his now-ruined Herbertron 3000 back in the previous world. Blasting it at Maul's ship, his non-efficient little gadget created a lot of soot and smoke to blind Maul's crew, as well as produced flames that would propel the ship's movement.

Herbert knew this would only cause a slight delay - slight enough to whip out another salvaged piece of the ruined Herbertron 3000 - the Rocket Arms.

A pair of giant robotic arms flew at Maul's crew, punching them at mach speeds, before preparing the strike Maul himself.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Josh M @Takumi @Crow @etcetcetc​

While the smoke and pummeling of the robot arms felled and confused a number of the Chitauri, they were bred for battle and quickly got their barrings back.

And Maul made short work of the arms with his double bladed lightsaber. "Ram them." Maul said casually to his warriors. The ship hit the Fool's Errand at full speeds port side. A horde of Chitauri warriors started to swarm unto the boat leaving the group to defend against at close range.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

While the smoke and pummeling of the robot arms felled and confused a number of the Chitauri, they were bred for battle and quickly got their barrings back.

And Maul made short work of the arms with his double bladed lightsaber. "Ram them." Maul said casually to his warriors. The ship hit the Fool's Errand at full speeds port side. A horde of Chitauri warriors started to swarm unto the boat leaving the group to defend against at close range.​

tumblr_inline_nw17yypdB81txuobi_100.jpg

"... Uh-oh."

As the Chitauri warriors boarded their ship, it was here that Hiro nearly forgot that one could look at them like mere cannon fodder to fight off, considering how fearsome they looked, especially in the large numbers. It was a hopeless situation admittedly, with the group of misfits admittedly rather outnumbered and outgunned, but that never stopped a true hero from doing his job. Not just because he needed to survive. Not just because he wanted to get back at the villains.

But because it was the right thing to do.

tumblr_inline_nvxpqjmCfh1txuobi_100.jpg

"Baymax, sweep 'em off the ship! Pronto!" The boy exclaimed, climbing atop his robotic assistant and sticking on with the magnetic pads in his own armor.

"Understood, Hiro," Baymax nodded, and with that, activated his jet thrusters underneath his feet, taking flight and flying at high speeds all around the ship, deliberately bashing into as many Chitauri soldiers as possible to incapacitate them and hopefully even knock them back into the ocean!

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Atomyk @Josh M @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

And Maul made short work of the arms with his double bladed lightsaber. "Ram them." Maul said casually to his warriors. The ship hit the Fool's Errand at full speeds port side. A horde of Chitauri warriors started to swarm unto the boat leaving the group to defend against at close range.

The tragedy of being a lover, not a fighter. And on top of that, his stomach had evolved from doing flips to performing daredevil stunts. All this motion! Zé was going to get these guys off this boat so they could move on to a new location, since that seemed the way things worked. The parrot drew his mallet and began attacking as many Chitauri as he could to shrink them. Couldn't really attack when you were tiny, could you?

Meanwhile, Tigger had no idea what was going on. But he knew from all good pirate stories that these were the enemy pirates! That meant he had to stop them the only way a Tigger could-bouncing and pouncing! Tigger sprang into action, pouncing and attacking whatever Chitauri who were still normal size.

@Jeremi

Okay, so Star was getting annoyed with this drunk business from Killian and Emma. So, because she wanted to fit in and such, Star let out a sigh and left the room. She then returned minutes later with messed up hair and a drunken smile on her face (though she wasn't actually drunk, mind you.) Stumbling over to the pair, Star put on the best drunken smile possibly and sat down beside them.

MCAVw.jpg

"Heeeeyyyyyy guyyyys!" Star said as she slung her arm around both Emma and Killian. "I'm all loopy like you guys noow~" Star mused.

"Pfft, what're you talking about? I'm not loopy," Emma declared confidently, brushing off Star's statement fluidly. And her arm, at that, considering the fact that she and Killian were atop each other and it would be difficult to do such a thing with them in that position. "But... What're you doing, kid? You--" Oh. Hello there. The ship was rammed, leading Emma to let out an eep and momentarily wrap her arms around and cling to Killian in an attempt to keep from being sent rolling about from the impact. It was about then that she frowned, still clinging to the man as she looked at him, more stubbornly this time. "Killy. I need my gun back. C'monnn." She insisted fervently, despite using some sort of pet name.

One had to hope the Chitauri didn't come for them in this state.

Chapter 4
"Simply Radiant"

Despite the overwhelming numbers of the Chitauri, the group was holding their own in the fight. Suddenly though as quickly as they had arrived they made a hasty retreat. You heard some shouting coming from Jack as the final Chitauri with Jack in its grasp left the Fool's Errand and Maul's ships backed away showing the real damage the ramming had caused as the ship started to fill with water.

That, however, was the least of the group's worries as the laser cannon aimed towards the ship. "Everyone get together!" Songbird cried.

And then it fired.

When Songbird regained consciousness she found herself back on the island where they had found the rum earlier. America and the rest of the group had been saved by her forcefield once again but the ensuing explosion had destroyed the Fool's Errand left them shipwreck. Songbird had lost consciousness from the strain of protecting them others that she had to be rescued from the water by America.

She got up on shaky legs and looked around. "Is everyone...?"

"Everyone's alive and kicking, thanks to you," America assured her. "But they got Jack."

"Jack?" Songbird asked confused. "Why would they want Jack? Unless..."

"He was one of the hearts of light? Your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that he was the only one they bothered to grab before trying to kill us." America wasn't really quite sure what to think about anything anymore. The only thing she knew was the fact that she was furious."So, we have no boat, we're stranded and Thanos potentially got another light. I think it's time to cut our losses and get the hell out of here."

Songbird wasn't going argue with America on that point and allowed her to create another portal for them to travel through. In the other worlds, they had at least gained some kind of knowledge or got one over their enemy. This place had just been a total disaster.

Once they materialized on the other side they found themselves in a town of some sort. Shops were abound but it seemed like none of them were open at the moment.

"So far so good," America replied, hopefully looking around. "At least no one's tried to jump us yet."

"Hey!"

She had spoken too soon. From behind them, a man holding a peculiar bladed weapon came up to them, giving them a weary look.

252px-Leon_KHII.png

"Mind telling how a group of people just so happen to materialize out of thin air?"

America wasn't quite sure what to make of him just yet so she kept quiet. "Oh no, we're passing by. We got here by a... ship?"

"Uh-huh, for some reason I don't believe you." Despite the weapon in his hand, he didn't seem too keen on attacking just yet. Perhaps this could be resolved in a peaceful manner?

Cast List
@Archmage Jeremiah as Judy Hopps
@Atomyk as Wiccan and Speed
@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Orson Krennic
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Hercules and Amadeus Cho
@Josh M as Venom (Flash Thompson)
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Captain Hook
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Hercules and Megara
@Mason Moretti as Young Xehanort
@Midnight Maiden as Emma Swan
@Nater Taters as Artyom "Arty" Chyornyj
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@thatguyinthestore as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz
@Verite as Hiro Hamada and Baymax
@York as Violet Parr
@Yun Lee as José Carioca and Tigger​

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

MCAVw.jpg

"Pfft, what're you talking about? I'm not loopy," Emma declared confidently, brushing off Star's statement fluidly. And her arm, at that, considering the fact that she and Killian were atop each other and it would be difficult to do such a thing with them in that position. "But... What're you doing, kid? You--" Oh. Hello there. The ship was rammed, leading Emma to let out an eep and momentarily wrap her arms around and cling to Killian in an attempt to keep from being sent rolling about from the impact. It was about then that she frowned, still clinging to the man as she looked at him, more stubbornly this time. "Killy. I need my gun back. C'monnn." She insisted fervently, despite using some sort of pet name.

Chapter 4
Simply radiant

Despite the overwhelming numbers of the Chitauri the group were holding their own in the fight. Suddenly though as quickly as they had arrived they made a hasty retreat. You heard some shouting coming from Jack as the final Chitauri with Jack in its grasp left the Fool's Errand and Maul's ships backed away showing the real damage the ramming had caused as the ship started to fill with water.

That however was the least of the groups worries as the laser cannon aimed towards the ship. "Everyone get together!" And fired.

When Songbird regained consciousness she found herself back on the island where they had found the rum earlier. America and the rest of the group had been saved by her forcefield once again but the ensuing explosion had destroyed the Fool's Errand left them shipwreck. Songbird had lost consciousness from the strain of protecting them others that she had to be rescued from the water by America.

"Everyone's alive and kicking, thanks to you." America assured her. "But they got Jack."

"He was one of the hearts of light? Your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that he was the only one they bothered to grab before trying to kill us." America wasn't really quite sure what to think about anything anymore. The only thing she knew was the fact that she was furious."So we have no boat, we're stranded and Thanos potentially got another light. I think it's time to cut our losses and get the hell out of here."

Songbird wasn't going argue with America on that point and allowed her to create another portal for them to travel through. In the other worlds they had at least gained something. This place had been a total disaster.

Once they materialized on the other side they found themselves in a town of some sort. Shops were abound but it seemed like none of them were open at the moment.

"So far so good." America replied hopefully looking around. "At least no one's tried to jump us yet."

"Hey!" She had spoken too soon. From behind them a man holding a peculiar bladed weapon came up to them giving them a weary look.

252px-Leon_KHII.png

"Mind telling how a group of people just so happen to materialize out of thin air?"

America wasn't quite sure what to make of him just yet so she kept quiet. "Oh no we're passing by. We got here by a...ship?"

"Uh-huh, for some reason I don't believe you." Despite the weapon in his hand he didn't seem too keen on attacking just yet. Perhaps this could be resolved in a peaceful manner?

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr
Emma's own giggle spurred a laugh from Killian. "Why are we laughing?" he questioned, a mindless thought of a mindless drunk. He really would've been better off keeping the thought to himself, the poor guy. He obviously hadn't realized just how silly it sounded. But then, Emma's begging for his flask would continue. Oh, how it amused him. This time, since she had done it right, he was sorely tempted to give her a sip. He was a man of his word, after all. He took another sip for himself before offering it to Emma, his hand shaking as he did. "Fine, here," he said, his hand that was holding the flask still draped around her shoulder. Not really thinking about his actions, he spilled some of the liquid down her shoulder, uttering a curse when he did. "That... was a waist," he complained.

What's this? His plan had worked! When Emma felt him up, looking for her gun, Killian beamed at her. All of that touching? Oh yeah, come to papa. Of course, the pirate would wait until after she had finished to relay the truth to her. "Come onnn, don't tell me you really fell for that, Swan?" he questioned, raising a curious eyebrow. "I don't have your gun. You dropped it only god knows where. Whatever happened to your lie detecting power? Doesn't work so well when you're drunk, I suppose."

Next, Star would try to cut in, attempting to loop herself into their weird situation. "There's a difference between being loopy and... slightly buzzed from drinking a little rum." Sure, Killian, keep telling yourself that. He opened his mouth to say more, only to grunt instead when Emma would cling onto him. He clung right back to her, like an eager pup with a wagging tail who had just been given much needed attention. "If I wasn't in the mood already, I most certainly am no--"

Good thing he didn't get to finish his sentence. : |

Killian lost consciousness when their ship would be destroyed, eventually waking up on the island with the others. And oh god, was it a painful awakening. His head hurt like hell, so much that he could barely focus on what the others had to say. He did, however, catch the bit about their group needing to move on through another portal and followed after them. Once they arrived in their next location, a town, the captain took a deep breath and pressed his face into his hand, letting a groan escape from his lips.

"Damn rum. Can't even remember what happened for the last... few hours," he complained. Killian recalled that their group had tracked down crates of rum for Captain Jack and brought them back to the ship. After that, nothing. And where were they now? Maybe he would care more after his head stopped throbbing.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @others​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Chapter 4
Simply radiant

Despite the overwhelming numbers of the Chitauri the group were holding their own in the fight. Suddenly though as quickly as they had arrived they made a hasty retreat. You heard some shouting coming from Jack as the final Chitauri with Jack in its grasp left the Fool's Errand and Maul's ships backed away showing the real damage the ramming had caused as the ship started to fill with water.

That however was the least of the groups worries as the laser cannon aimed towards the ship. "Everyone get together!" And fired.

"Everyone's alive and kicking, thanks to you." America assured her. "But they got Jack."

"He was one of the hearts of light? Your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that he was the only one they bothered to grab before trying to kill us." America wasn't really quite sure what to think about anything anymore. The only thing she knew was the fact that she was furious."So we have no boat, we're stranded and Thanos potentially got another light. I think it's time to cut our losses and get the hell out of here."

Songbird wasn't going argue with America on that point and allowed her to create another portal for them to travel through. In the other worlds they had at least gained something. This place had been a total disaster.

"So far so good." America replied hopefully looking around. "At least no one's tried to jump us yet."

"Hey!" She had spoken too soon. From behind them a man holding a peculiar bladed weapon came up to them giving them a weary look.

252px-Leon_KHII.png

America wasn't quite sure what to make of him just yet so she kept quiet. "Oh no we're passing by. We got here by a...ship?"

"Uh-huh, for some reason I don't believe you." Despite the weapon in his hand he didn't seem too keen on attacking just yet. Perhaps this could be resolved in a peaceful manner?

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

wGGjE0w.jpg

"I honestly did not expect that."

Herbert was astonished at the possibility of Jack being a Heart of Light. Maybe there was some deeper meaning to this...

Nevertheless, it was time to move on. No use crying over spilled milk.

"Is it early morning or is there some sort of danger?" Herbert questions as he sees that the shops were unoccupied.

Upon seeing the bladewielder in front of him, Herbert decides to ask a question.

"You seem pretty wary today. Did anything happen today? Kinda looks like anything is an understatement," Herbert says this while pointing to all the closed shops.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @others​

Emma's own giggle spurred a laugh from Killian. "Why are we laughing?" he questioned, a mindless thought of a mindless drunk. He really would've been better off keeping the thought to himself, the poor guy. He obviously hadn't realized just how silly it sounded. But then, Emma's begging for his flask would continue. Oh, how it amused him. This time, since she had done it right, he was sorely tempted to give her a sip. He was a man of his word, after all. He took another sip for himself before offering it to Emma, his hand shaking as he did. "Fine, here," he said, his hand that was holding the flask still draped around her shoulder. Not really thinking about his actions, he spilled some of the liquid down her shoulder, uttering a curse when he did. "That... was a waist," he complained.

What's this? His plan had worked! When Emma felt him up, looking for her gun, Killian beamed at her. All of that touching? Oh yeah, come to papa. Of course, the pirate would wait until after she had finished to relay the truth to her. "Come onnn, don't tell me you really fell for that, Swan?" he questioned, raising a curious eyebrow. "I don't have your gun. You dropped it only god knows where. Whatever happened to your lie detecting power? Doesn't work so well when you're drunk, I suppose."

Next, Star would try to cut in, attempting to loop herself into their weird situation. "There's a difference between being loopy and... slightly buzzed from drinking a little rum." Sure, Killian, keep telling yourself that. He opened his mouth to say more, only to grunt instead when Emma would cling onto him. He clung right back to her, like an eager pup with a wagging tail who had just been given much needed attention. "If I wasn't in the mood already, I most certainly am no--"

Killian lost consciousness when their ship would be destroyed, eventually waking up on the island with the others. And oh god, was it a painful awakening. His head hurt like hell, so much that he could barely focus on what the others had to say. He did, however, catch the bit about their group needing to move on through another portal and followed after them. Once they arrived in their next location, a town, the captain took a deep breath and pressed his face into his hand, letting a groan escape from his lips.

"Damn rum. Can't even remember what happened for the last... few hours," he complained. Killian recalled that their group had tracked down crates of rum for Captain Jack and brought them back to the ship. After that, nothing. And where were they now? Maybe he would care more after his head stopped throbbing.

Well then, it appeared that Star's attempts at acting drunk had failed, and before she knew it their ship had been destroyed and the group had been flung into yet another dimension. So once they arrived in this strange new dimension, both Star and Marco looked around at the place before settling on a new man in front of them. Star of course, almost immediately drew her wand.

Or at least she would have had her boyfriend not stopped her by instinctively grabbing onto her wrist, causing Star to groan in annoyance. "Star, remember what happened last time you drew your wand on a random guy?" Marco asked, hoping that Star would have the sense to see that shooting random people with rainbow blasts wasn't the best idea.

C1ft2.jpg

"Yeah, but this guy is different! He has a weapon and he looks totally evil!" Star said as she continued to eye him suspiciously.

"Yeah, and you also thought that another foreign exchange student was gonna turn us into meatballs and eat us! Marco exclaimed in a loud whisper, hoping that no one overheard their conversation.

After a few moments of silence, Star would simply take her hand off of the wand and cross her arms with a loud huff.
"Fine. But when that guy tries to stab all of us with that giant sword, don't say that I didn't warn you." Star stated in a tone akin to hers earlier. Though unlike last time, she didn't storm off. She tried her best to stay mad at the safe kid before her, but she just couldn't. Sure, she was annoyed with him, but she was nowhere near as angry as she was earlier. Damn you Marco. Damn you and your stupid adorable brown eyes and that cute hair and those stupidly perfect white teeth and...

Yup, before she knew it she had completely forgotten about everything in favor for Marco. Her mind was mush at this point as she got lost in his eyes again. The only thing that stopped her from melting even further was Killian, who had finally woken up from the little party him and Emma had earlier. When Killian asked what happened, Star just smiled down at the pirate before explaining.

tcSDx.jpg

"Oh! Well basically you and Emma were in the bottom of the ship flirting and stuff after drinking that weird drink called uhh, Marco what's that called?"

"Alcohol."

"Yeah after drinking that weird alcohol stuff! Then before we knew it the ship had been destroyed and we were transported here!" Star explained almost too nonchalantly and with the same amount of cheeriness in her voice like always, almost as if she was oblivious to how serious their situation actually was.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Jeremi

252px-Leon_KHII.png

wGGjE0w.jpg

"I honestly did not expect that."

Herbert was astonished at the possibility of Jack being a Heart of Light. Maybe there was some deeper meaning to this...

Nevertheless, it was time to move on. No use crying over spilled milk.

"Is it early morning or is there some sort of danger?" Herbert questions as he sees that the shops were unoccupied.

Upon seeing the bladewielder in front of him, Herbert decides to ask a question.

"You seem pretty wary today. Did anything happen today? Kinda looks like anything is an understatement," Herbert says this while pointing to all the closed shops.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @others​
tumblr_inline_nfxzp2vic91s0kmzl.png

"With all the crazy stuff that's been happening lately, I'd be more surprised if something didn't happen," Hiro responded to Herbert, against his better judgment, before taking another look at the strange man that had appeared them, and the... rather intimidating (but also, impractical?) weapon that he slung over his shoulder. Guess it was a good thing he hadn't gotten a chance to take off his armor yet, even if he figured the sword... with a gun handle was probably strong enough to cut through it.

Always gotta sacrifice durability for flexibility, huh? What was the point of making armor in that case?

tumblr_inline_ntv7pzydhc1txuobi_100.jpg

"Listen, dude, it's fine. We come in peace!"

Hiro looked at Herbert, Star, Xehanort, and some of the others, before clearing his throat.

"Most of us, at least. I think we have a common enemy though! No need for any weapons!" Hiro quickly tried to reason, appealing to the man as best as he could think possible, "The name Thanos wouldn't happen to ring any bells, would it? Maul? Maleficent? 'Cause they're, ah... Out to get us. And that'd be really bad for everyone's health if you ask me," he spoke, still sitting atop Baymax, still clad in bright scarlet armor.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Kaykay @Crow

Chapter 4
Simply radiant

252px-Leon_KHII.png

Cast list:

@Crow as Herbert P. Bear
@Kaykay as Gogo Tomago
@Krieg as Rocket Raccoon
@Takumi as Pocahontas
@York as Violet Parr

tumblr_inline_ndlh729y9G1skpqy8.png

"Would you believe we can teleport?" Go Go answered the wary man with a sarcastic tone, as though the way they'd more or less really appeared here was ridiculous. "Look, we're not here to mess with your little town. Besides, looks like the place could use a few new faces."

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Verite @Crow

Reactions: Verite

Well then, it appeared that Star's attempts at acting drunk had failed, and before she knew it their ship had been destroyed and the group had been flung into yet another dimension. So once they arrived in this strange new dimension, both Star and Marco looked around at the place before settling on a new man in front of them. Star of course, almost immediately drew her wand.

Or at least she would have had her boyfriend not stopped her by instinctively grabbing onto her wrist, causing Star to groan in annoyance. "Star, remember what happened last time you drew your wand on a random guy?" Marco asked, hoping that Star would have the sense to see that shooting random people with rainbow blasts wasn't the best idea.

C1ft2.jpg

"Yeah, but this guy is different! He has a weapon and he looks totally evil!" Star said as she continued to eye him suspiciously.

"Yeah, and you also thought that another foreign exchange student was gonna turn us into meatballs and eat us! Marco exclaimed in a loud whisper, hoping that no one overheard their conversation.

After a few moments of silence, Star would simply take her hand off of the wand and cross her arms with a loud huff.
"Fine. But when that guy tries to stab all of us with that giant sword, don't say that I didn't warn you." Star stated in a tone akin to hers earlier. Though unlike last time, she didn't storm off. She tried her best to stay mad at the safe kid before her, but she just couldn't. Sure, she was annoyed with him, but she was nowhere near as angry as she was earlier. Damn you Marco. Damn you and your stupid adorable brown eyes and that cute hair and those stupidly perfect white teeth and...

Yup, before she knew it she had completely forgotten about everything in favor for Marco. Her mind was mush at this point as she got lost in his eyes again. The only thing that stopped her from melting even further was Killian, who had finally woken up from the little party him and Emma had earlier. When Killian asked what happened, Star just smiled down at the pirate before explaining.

tcSDx.jpg

"Oh! Well basically you and Emma were in the bottom of the ship flirting and stuff after drinking that weird drink called uhh, Marco what's that called?"

"Alcohol."

"Yeah after drinking that weird alcohol stuff! Then before we knew it the ship had been destroyed and we were transported here!" Star explained almost too nonchalantly and with the same amount of cheeriness in her voice like always, almost as if she was oblivious to how serious their situation actually was.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Jeremi
Well, Emma's giggling had initially been short, but when Killian started laughing? She couldn't hold back, laughing herself. Oh, how she laughed, the sound full of warmth and heart, unlike any other she was typically apt to giving. His inquiry of why they were laughing only seemed to make her laugh even more. "I don't know!" she answered enthusiastically through her laughter. Well, at least Killian didn't have to be alone in his stupid acts and words. Nope. Emma was in it right there along with him.

Said laughter ended when Killian finally relented, offering her the flask. She seemed rather grateful despite him spilling on her, though, with her arms tangled around him, she couldn't quite accept it. So she did the next best thing: drank from it straight out of his hand, not breaking eye contact and grinning as she did. After taking a rather large drink from it, she finally pulled her mouth off of the flask, licking her lips after doing so. Ah, yes. The soothing, warm alcohol was plenty worth a little begging. Quite the reward, too- and she didn't just mean the alcohol.

That sentiment didn't carry through as she desperately patted Killian down, searching for her gun for reasons she couldn't recall. What she needed it for, she didn't remember. She just knew that she wanted it for something and Killian claimed to have it. And she would get it back, damn it! His statement that he didn't really have the gun made her pause momentarily in her seeming attempts at feeling him up, eyebrows furrowing and a frown on her face. "What? Of course I didn't drop it," she declared with certainty. No, she could never do such a careless thing. Surely he had taken it. She just knew it! "Don't lie to me. Just give it back. Or I'll... I'll....-" the words trailed off, the savior currently unable to think of a suitable threat.

"Yeah," the blonde agreed with Killian, nodding to emphasize such. "Hell, I'm not even buzzed." Yeah. Sure she wasn't. Especially not judging by how desperately she clung to Killian and how elated she seemed when he clung right back, even grinning and letting out a gasp followed by a giggle at his claim about being in the mood. He was so dirty. Haha. Fortunately for everyone involved, things went black after that.

---

tumblr_inline_oa801qRzGD1tab5zj_100.png

"Ugh... What the hell happened...?"
Emma muttered upon awakening, rubbing her pained and throbbing head. Man, she felt like shit. She couldn't really recall the last time she actually had a drawback from drinking, so it was a bit stunning. Not to mention, she couldn't even recall anything past chatting with Killian after grabbing drinks in the cellar of the ship. Indeed, everything after that was just a blurred haze. Which, little did she know, was a very, very good thing. Otherwise, she likely would have died of embarrassment--

"What?" she snapped, suddenly looking much more alert when Star explained what happened. But her surprise and horror that was visible on her feats didn't stem from the revelation that their ship had crashed, no- it came from something much more serious. "We were not flirting. We talked, and that was it." Yeah. She definitely couldn't have flirted with him after what she remembered. Totally. Still, she did seem just as concerned, despite her prioritizing of her response, about the crash. "We crashed? ...What happened to Jack?"

"..."

To the new man with the weapon, demanding to know about the group, Emma could only stare. "Relax. We aren't here to cause trouble," she stated. "Hell, if it makes you feel better..." she began, reaching to her waist and grabbing her badge, holding it up. "Police. And, well..." She glanced briefly to the others, trying to figure out how to describe this. "Company."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.