Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Uh-huh. Interestin'..." Jack said nodding to the polar bear as he took another swig from his rum. "Excitin'."

After awhile the ship had reached out further into the sea being directed by Jack's compass. Suddenly however they spotted a ship at the horizon.

"First ship we've seen after getting here." Songbird replied looking over to America.

"Yeah..." She made her way up to the wheel where Jack was and grabbed the telescope he was holding in his hand to get a closer look.

"...Shit. We got a problem people!" America shouted to the rest of the group. The ship she saw wasn't of this world, and neither was its crew or captain. "Maul's here."

Darth Maul as well had spotted the Fool's Errand with the use of a high tech binoculars. "Finally." He responded to a nearby Chitauri warrior. "Ready the cannon. We will act swiftly before any counter attack can be raised." His crew nodded and stated to preparing to battle.

America meanwhile turned towards Jack to check their options. "What weapons do we have on this boat?"

Jack pondered that for a bit. "Three cannons...actually two cannons and some balls."

That wasn't much to go with. Despite the crew probably being able to tackle their foe head on. With no ship they would be sitting ducks so they had to defend it.

"Someone man the cannons! We wont be able to outrun them but we can try!"

As she said that a giant laser fired overhead cutting down one of the masts that would make an escape trickier. "Nevermind that then."

"Should the fliers get into the air?" Songbird asked.

"We could try. Everyone planning on getting close don't die on me now. All the else get ready for a fight!"

"Hey! I'm the captain here!" Jack shouted to America.

"So? Anything to add?"

"No that sounds about right."

"That's what I thought."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
"That you aren't," Killian said, ogling the blonde when she would state that she 'wasn't a man'. "I most certainly noticed, seeing as how you have such womanly features. Nothing wrong with that. I prefer it, in fact." His words were a bit off topic from where they had originally been talking about holding their drinks, but the man clearly couldn't help himself from saying something. The thirst is real. And we're not just talking rum here.

"Quite protective of her, aren't you?" Killian remarked when Emma would state how she didn't want Star to be kissing anyone on her watch. "Not that I can't see why. She's a child, and I suppose she does need someone to look out for her. Good thing that's you; watching children isn't exactly on my agenda." It was almost laughable for Killian to say this, considering the fact that he had been looking out for Star. He had given her a ring to try and comfort her and have even stood up for the girl on a couple of occasions. The captain was honestly better with children then he cared to admit.

"On the contrary, I do have someone to kiss," Hook playfully teased, reaching out to brush aside a lock of Emma's blonde hair. "However, she clearly told me, and I quote, it was a one time thing. Can't exactly kiss someone who doesn't want it, eh? Unless, that is, I'm willing to be slapped across my face. Not exactly interested in that either." Following suit with Emma, Killian would then pull himself out a bottle of rum and guzzle a big ass drink of it. It was only moments later, that chaos would ensue on the boat...

Hook flinched when he would hear one of the masts fall above deck. "What's going on up there? Mr Smee, you're making a hell of a racket! Can't a man have a drink in peace?" he complained, wrinkling his nose. Unfortunately, he had just consumed enough rum to make his brain a bit... fuzzy... and he hadn't comprehended what was going on just yet.

@Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @others​
Killian's clearly roaming eyes earned a raised brow from Emma, there being very little pause before she voiced her thoughts. "That wasn't an invitation for you to ogle my 'womanly features'," she mused, imitating the way he spoke the last phrase. She didn't really comment on the fact they had strayed from their original topic, just wanting to get on with their quest.

The accusation that she was protective of Star made Emma blink with surprise frowning as she looked to the pirate. What was he talking about? "Of course not. I just don't want the kid getting into trouble. Especially since she hasn't got her parents with her... Nobody deserves to be alone. Especially in this situation," she stated defensively. "Besides, if anything, you seem protective of her. Seem to recall you threatening to stab the boyfriend with your hook if he misbehaved," she added confidently. Granted, Emma too had threatened Marco mildly on terms of what would happen if he treated her poorly.

Her annoyance and defensiveness faded away when Killian claimed he had someone to kiss. Or, rather, the former lingered at first - up until he reached out to brush her blonde hair with his hand and added that the one he wanted to kiss had told him it was a one time thing. Which led to Emma mentally cursing, frustrated and confused by how those words made her feel. So she did what any normal person would do, in her situation: opted to blatantly avoid replying and take another swig of rum- this one much smaller, due to it being cut off by the mast above falling.

Damn, the stuff was strong. Fortunately, Emma had an extremely high tolerance for alcohol, or else she may have immediately became drunk. Instead, she was rendered just a little tipsy, and ohhhh goodness what the hell was going on? Setting down her bottle, she looked to the door, squinting with mild concern. "The hell..?" she muttered. Then there was Hook's words. "Pfft, Smee?" she repeated, wrinkling her nose with amusement at the name. "Who the hell is-" Another crash shook her from her inquiry, leading her to shake her head, grab her sword and stumble towards the door. "Forget it. I'm gonna see what's... Kid? What're you doing down here?" All these interruptions. Damn. This was annoying. "Huh? Under attack? What are we doing down here then? Let's go." Unfortunately, she didn't seem like she was in great fighting condition, despite still being fairly sober. And Killian definitely wasn't.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
As the group readied themselves for the fight America flew into the air towards Maul's ship. She quickly realized though that his crew was equipped with the same tech that the ship was made of.

While they hurt when the lasers hit from their weapons, there was just too many of them to do anything so America had to make a hasty retreat before she was overwhelmed by their attacks.

"That was a bust."
America replied as she landed back on deck. "I guess the cannons are our only hope to put some sort of dent in that ship."

Meanwhile as the group was fighting for their lives, Thanos and Maleficent were watching the action through the eyes of one of the Chitauri.

"Finally! We have them in our grasps! You should have allowed me to go with Maul so that we finally would have finished this!"

Thanos sat on his throne silently watching the action. "Maul will be enough. His ship have the necessary elements to destroy them."

"Like Frollo?" Maleficent responded smugly.

"Frollo was a loose end that needed to be taken care of. His attack was engineered to fail. Maul on the other hand..."
He said no more and went back to watch the devastation unfold.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

After they had shared their second long kiss, Star took notice that everyone had left her and Marco alone for the time being. Turning to Marco and smiling, Star took the safe kid's hand.

"Sooooo, ya wanna get some nachos?" Star asked a bit awkwardly. Before she had a chance to make some artificial nachos with her wand, however, it seemed that they were under attack by more of Thanos' goons!

50jUuf8.jpg

"Well I guess we can take a raincheck on that." She stated before slugging Marco on the shoulder with a weak smile.

As she was running up to the deck in order to help, she stopped next to Killian and Emma, one of which appeared to be so drunk that they didn't even know what was happening.

"We're under attack! Get up!"
Star said as she frantically shook Killian in an attempt to get his attention, and Emma as well assuming that she was acting the same.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Meanwhile, Marco simply made his way to the cannons and attempted to man them. Sadly, even with all that karate training, Marco wasn't able to lift the canon balls it seemed. So instead, Marco rolled the balls over to the cannons before looking around for someone to help him.

"A little help here!?" Marco yelled to anyone within earshot as he struggled to lift the cannon ball himself.

@Jeremi

Killian's clearly roaming eyes earned a raised brow from Emma, there being very little pause before she voiced her thoughts. "That wasn't an invitation for you to ogle my 'womanly features'," she mused, imitating the way he spoke the last phrase. She didn't really comment on the fact they had strayed from their original topic, just wanting to get on with their quest.

The accusation that she was protective of Star made Emma blink with surprise frowning as she looked to the pirate. What was he talking about? "Of course not. I just don't want the kid getting into trouble. Especially since she hasn't got her parents with her... Nobody deserves to be alone. Especially in this situation," she stated defensively. "Besides, if anything, you seem protective of her. Seem to recall you threatening to stab the boyfriend with your hook if he misbehaved," she added confidently. Granted, Emma too had threatened Marco mildly on terms of what would happen if he treated her poorly.

Her annoyance and defensiveness faded away when Killian claimed he had someone to kiss. Or, rather, the former lingered at first - up until he reached out to brush her blonde hair with his hand and added that the one he wanted to kiss had told him it was a one time thing. Which led to Emma mentally cursing, frustrated and confused by how those words made her feel. So she did what any normal person would do, in her situation: opted to blatantly avoid replying and take another swig of rum- this one much smaller, due to it being cut off by the mast above falling.

Damn, the stuff was strong. Fortunately, Emma had an extremely high tolerance for alcohol, or else she may have immediately became drunk. Instead, she was rendered just a little tipsy, and ohhhh goodness what the hell was going on? Setting down her bottle, she looked to the door, squinting with mild concern. "The hell..?" she muttered. Then there was Hook's words. "Pfft, Smee?" she repeated, wrinkling her nose with amusement at the name. "Who the hell is-" Another crash shook her from her inquiry, leading her to shake her head, grab her sword and stumble towards the door. "Forget it. I'm gonna see what's... Kid? What're you doing down here?" All these interruptions. Damn. This was annoying. "Huh? Under attack? What are we doing down here then? Let's go." Unfortunately, she didn't seem like she was in great fighting condition, despite still being fairly sober. And Killian definitely wasn't.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore
"I don't think you have a say in the matter. They're my eyes. I choose what to look at with them," Killian teased. He was loosening up enough, thanks to the rum, to even say such a thing to Emma. He doubted she would slap him for the statement, but there was a good chance she would give him a verbal warning if their past conversations had taught him anything about how she reacted.

When Emma turned his comments against him, stating that he was the one protective of Star, Killian only took a big-ass sip of rum in response. He had nothing he really wanted to say on the matter. If word spread that he had gone soft, his crew wouldn't pay him any mind when he returned to pirating. Besides, if Emma could avoid replying to him by drinking rum or changing the subject, he most certainly could do the same.

And, speaking of avoid him, Emma chose to avoid the subject she had teased him about regarding the kiss. "Problem, love? I was only being honest. After all, you can very easily tell when I'm lying. There's little point in fibbing to you. Perhaps next time you should think twice before making a comment you're not ready to hear a response to." At this point, she must've known how he felt. Killian was just certain that she was avoiding him due to that confusing chemistry they had between each other.

Killian growled in frustration, standing up when Star would tell him that something was going on. "Bloody hell, we've not even a minute of free time? Didn't even get to drink as much rum as I would've liked," he said, slowly making his way to the door. He had been drunk more than enough times to know how to handle himself while in the state ...on most occasions, at least. "What assistance do you require of me?" he asked Star, and anyone else who needed help. He massaged his forehead with his hand, trying to rein in his thoughts and figure out what was going on.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"I don't think you have a say in the matter. They're my eyes. I choose what to look at with them," Killian teased. He was loosening up enough, thanks to the rum, to even say such a thing to Emma. He doubted she would slap him for the statement, but there was a good chance she would give him a verbal warning if their past conversations had taught him anything about how she reacted.

When Emma turned his comments against him, stating that he was the one protective of Star, Killian only took a big-ass sip of rum in response. He had nothing he really wanted to say on the matter. If word spread that he had gone soft, his crew wouldn't pay him any mind when he returned to pirating. Besides, if Emma could avoid replying to him by drinking rum or changing the subject, he most certainly could do the same.

And, speaking of avoid him, Emma chose to avoid the subject she had teased him about regarding the kiss. "Problem, love? I was only being honest. After all, you can very easily tell when I'm lying. There's little point in fibbing to you. Perhaps next time you should think twice before making a comment you're not ready to hear a response to." At this point, she must've known how he felt. Killian was just certain that she was avoiding him due to that confusing chemistry they had between each other.

Killian growled in frustration, standing up when Star would tell him that something was going on. "Bloody hell, we've not even a minute of free time? Didn't even get to drink as much rum as I would've liked," he said, slowly making his way to the door. He had been drunk more than enough times to know how to handle himself while in the state ...on most occasions, at least. "What assistance do you require of me?" he asked Star, and anyone else who needed help. He massaged his forehead with his hand, trying to rein in his thoughts and figure out what was going on.

Killian wasn't really wrong in his thoughts that Emma would likely snap at him for his comment. Yes, that was likely what she would have done, were the occasion a normal one. But considering she felt just a little better for her drink, she instead scoffed and gave him a light, almost playful nudge. "Well they should look somewhere else, if they know what's good for them," she replied smoothly with a small grin as she took another sip from her drink. Too short lived, her opportunity for alcohol. Rip.

Still, despite that brief lightheartedness, she did tense a little and even pout as she was called out and teased about her previous kiss comment. He wasn't wrong. She could very easily tell when he told even a small lie, and what he had said was the complete and honest truth. "Just shut up," she mumbled in complaint as she stared down at her drink, cursing her alleged super power ever so briefly. "Of course I can handle your responses. There's no reason I wouldn't." Good thing that Hook wasn't the one with the lie-detecting power. Still, in this state, she was more careless in what tone she put in her words.

One thing Killian and Emma officially had in comment was annoyance with the current situation as they left the lower deck, Emma extremely disappointed she hadn't had time to really wind down. No, in fact, she had only really even drank enough to be just a little loosened up... And a fair bit less clear of thought, stowing her sword in favor of her pistol. She had no idea how to use a canon, had no magical powers(that she could use at will, anyways), and wasn't close enough for her sword. Pistol was... Next best thing? If anyone actually got close enough.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

Killian wasn't really wrong in his thoughts that Emma would likely snap at him for his comment. Yes, that was likely what she would have done, were the occasion a normal one. But considering she felt just a little better for her drink, she instead scoffed and gave him a light, almost playful nudge. "Well they should look somewhere else, if they know what's good for them," she replied smoothly with a small grin as she took another sip from her drink. Too short lived, her opportunity for alcohol. Rip.

Still, despite that brief lightheartedness, she did tense a little and even pout as she was called out and teased about her previous kiss comment. He wasn't wrong. She could very easily tell when he told even a small lie, and what he had said was the complete and honest truth. "Just shut up," she mumbled in complaint as she stared down at her drink, cursing her alleged super power ever so briefly. "Of course I can handle your responses. There's no reason I wouldn't." Good thing that Hook wasn't the one with the lie-detecting power. Still, in this state, she was more careless in what tone she put in her words.

One thing Killian and Emma officially had in comment was annoyance with the current situation as they left the lower deck, Emma extremely disappointed she hadn't had time to really wind down. No, in fact, she had only really even drank enough to be just a little loosened up... And a fair bit less clear of thought, stowing her sword in favor of her pistol. She had no idea how to use a canon, had no magical powers(that she could use at will, anyways), and wasn't close enough for her sword. Pistol was... Next best thing? If anyone actually got close enough.

8nJ6C.jpg

"How about you start by getting up there and helping?!" Star snapped at Killian as she attempted to shove both of them up onto the main deck, or at least get them to quicken their pace at the very least.

Once they all reached the upper level deck, Star stood there and watched, waiting for her moment to strike. She doubted that even her wand could cover the distance between the two ships, though she would try it if Emma and Killian couldn't come up with a better plan. Star then turned to the pair and looked at both of them frantically.

abWEKkN.jpg

"So... do you two have any ideas?"

8nJ6C.jpg

"How about you start by getting up there and helping?!" Star snapped at Killian as she attempted to shove both of them up onto the main deck, or at least get them to quicken their pace at the very least.

Once they all reached the upper level deck, Star stood there and watched, waiting for her moment to strike. She doubted that even her wand could cover the distance between the two ships, though she would try it if Emma and Killian couldn't come up with a better plan. Star then turned to the pair and looked at both of them frantically.

abWEKkN.jpg

"I will tell them you said that. Whether they listen or not, well, that's up to them, love," Killian teased, actually lingering behind Emma so that she wouldn't be able to see if he was looking at her. Hah! Take that, Swan. : | But nah, Killian had been joking (mostly) and honestly just enjoyed picking on her. Especially now that he had a good dose of alcohol in his system.

After hearing what he had to say, Killian noticed when Emma would tense up. "You can handle my responses, eh? Well, I can't handle yours," he replied back, not having a problem speaking his mind in his current state. "You're a powerful woman with a sharp tongue, Swan," he said with a wink, half-complimenting her before he would add, "And it's already done a number on me."

When Killian would feel himself shoved up on deck with Emma, he drew his sword and glanced around. "Don't ask me what we need to do. I haven't a clue. I blame the rum," he said, before glancing to the canons. A part of him knew that was the weapon they needed to use at the moment, but, let's face it, did any of them wanting a drunk man shooting one of their canons?

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @whoever​

8nJ6C.jpg

abWEKkN.jpg

"I will tell them you said that. Whether they listen or not, well, that's up to them, love," Killian teased, actually lingering behind Emma so that she wouldn't be able to see if he was looking at her. Hah! Take that, Swan. : | But nah, Killian had been joking (mostly) and honestly just enjoyed picking on her. Especially now that he had a good dose of alcohol in his system.

After hearing what he had to say, Killian noticed when Emma would tense up. "You can handle my responses, eh? Well, I can't handle yours," he replied back, not having a problem speaking his mind in his current state. "You're a powerful woman with a sharp tongue, Swan," he said with a wink, half-complimenting her before he would add, "And it's already done a number on me."

When Killian would feel himself shoved up on deck with Emma, he drew his sword and glanced around. "Don't ask me what we need to do. I haven't a clue. I blame the rum," he said, before glancing to the canons. A part of him knew that was the weapon they needed to use at the moment, but, let's face it, did any of them wanting a drunk man shooting one of their canons?

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @whoever​
"Smartass," Emma muttered, keeping true to a promise she made long ago as she glanced at him over her shoulder, giving him a once-over: she wouldn't take her eyes off of him for a second. No, he wouldn't get away with his little teasing game so easily. Not unscathed, anyways, that much was for certain. You know what they say about flirting with fire.

"Mm," the blonde hummed, eyes meeting Killian's with faint amusement at his statement. Hooooo she had probably drank a little too much of that little too strong rum a little too fast. Still, she had enough clarity. She thought. "Didn't know that was what you thought of me," she mused, truthfully. Not that he was wrong. Her tongue was rather sharp, and she was stronger than she knew. As for his statement about her having effects on him? Well, were she not so distracted, she likely would have paused when she realized he wasn't lying. As it were, well...

Upon being shoved up to the main deck, Emma could only do her best to focus, looking around with a brow furrowed in annoyance. "Ahm.. Canons. Can you, uh, magic them somehow, kid? I dunno, make the cannonballs fiery or fast or... Something?" she inquired, meaning to use the word enchant. Oops.

• Nice Execution!
"Smartass," Emma muttered, keeping true to a promise she made long ago as she glanced at him over her shoulder, giving him a once-over: she wouldn't take her eyes off of him for a second. No, he wouldn't get away with his little teasing game so easily. Not unscathed, anyways, that much was for certain. You know what they say about flirting with fire.

"Mm," the blonde hummed, eyes meeting Killian's with faint amusement at his statement. Hooooo she had probably drank a little too much of that little too strong rum a little too fast. Still, she had enough clarity. She thought. "Didn't know that was what you thought of me," she mused, truthfully. Not that he was wrong. Her tongue was rather sharp, and she was stronger than she knew. As for his statement about her having effects on him? Well, were she not so distracted, she likely would have paused when she realized he wasn't lying. As it were, well...

Upon being shoved up to the main deck, Emma could only do her best to focus, looking around with a brow furrowed in annoyance. "Ahm.. Canons. Can you, uh, magic them somehow, kid? I dunno, make the cannonballs fiery or fast or... Something?" she inquired, meaning to use the word enchant. Oops.

"Can't keep your eyes off me, can you?" Killian would question after Emma made good on her promise not to take her eyes off him. "Can't say I blame you; I have that effect on women." Maybe if he was completely sober, Killian would've been more inclined to quit while he was ahead and stop teasing Emma. Because he was slightly impaired, however, the pirate would only continue their game. It didn't matter that they were standing on deck being attacked by enemies. Nope. There was always time to ruffle Swan's feathers.

"Aye," he responded, "That is one of the many things I think about you. Perhaps if we ascertain a free moment to drink longer than five minutes, I'll tell you more of what's on my mind." Emma probably didn't care what was on his mind, but that didn't stop him from saying something about it. "But yes, I must concur that you do have a sharp tongue. It's bested me more than once on this trip," he said with a chuckle, almost as if he was happy about that.

"Canons, exactly what I was thinking. Go for it, lass," he said, gesturing to Star. "Once dropped a cannonball on a man's foot when I was drunk, so I'd much rather just sit back and watch this one." Killian paused to put his sword away, and actually slid his flask out of his coat again. It didn't have a lot of rum in it, but that wouldn't stop him from sneaking an extra sip. So much for being reliable right now. "Bet you wish you had one of these, eh Swan?" he questioned, dangling the flask in front of Emma's face as if dangling a bone in front of a dog. Yeah, he went there. : |

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @others​

• Love
"Can't keep your eyes off me, can you?" Killian would question after Emma made good on her promise not to take her eyes off him. "Can't say I blame you; I have that effect on women." Maybe if he was completely sober, Killian would've been more inclined to quit while he was ahead and stop teasing Emma. Because he was slightly impaired, however, the pirate would only continue their game. It didn't matter that they were standing on deck being attacked by enemies. Nope. There was always time to ruffle Swan's feathers.

"Aye," he responded, "That is one of the many things I think about you. Perhaps if we ascertain a free moment to drink longer than five minutes, I'll tell you more of what's on my mind." Emma probably didn't care what was on his mind, but that didn't stop him from saying something about it. "But yes, I must concur that you do have a sharp tongue. It's bested me more than once on this trip," he said with a chuckle, almost as if he was happy about that.

"Canons, exactly what I was thinking. Go for it, lass," he said, gesturing to Star. "Once dropped a cannonball on a man's foot when I was drunk, so I'd much rather just sit back and watch this one." Killian paused to put his sword away, and actually slid his flask out of his coat again. It didn't have a lot of rum in it, but that wouldn't stop him from sneaking an extra sip. So much for being reliable right now. "Bet you wish you had one of these, eh Swan?" he questioned, dangling the flask in front of Emma's face as if dangling a bone in front of a dog. Yeah, he went there. : |

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @others​
Completely seriously, Emma formulated a response to Killian, speaking matter of factly and with great conviction. "I'm pretty sure it's the other way around." Even though she had pretty obviously scanned him over for a moment there. It wasn't like he had kept his eyes to himself, either. And she wasn't ogling him or anything. Just looking. Yeah. "Maybe other women, but I see right through you and your... pirate-ness." Okay maybe she was a little more tipsy than she would admit. That also explained why she didn't seem entirely annoyed by him, even accentuating her last statement with a poke to his chest.

"That'd be nice,"
the savior sighed longingly in regards to his statement about telling her what else he thought about her. Only, she wasn't really referring to that part. "Drinking for more than five minutes sounds better than you know." Yup. There it was. Though, after a pause, she did manage to add, "Only on this trip?"

Growing more serious at the pirate's next words, to a point she even seemed to sober up just a little, she shook her head. "No, Star isn't loading it. I'll do it," she stammered out, persistently going to do just that, pausing only when Killian thrust his flask in her face tauntingly. That action made her pause, frowning deeply and losing her train of thought, instead swiping at the object with annoyance. "Give me that. Jerk."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

• Love
Completely seriously, Emma formulated a response to Killian, speaking matter of factly and with great conviction. "I'm pretty sure it's the other way around." Even though she had pretty obviously scanned him over for a moment there. It wasn't like he had kept his eyes to himself, either. And she wasn't ogling him or anything. Just looking. Yeah. "Maybe other women, but I see right through you and your... pirate-ness." Okay maybe she was a little more tipsy than she would admit. That also explained why she didn't seem entirely annoyed by him, even accentuating her last statement with a poke to his chest.

"That'd be nice," the savior sighed longingly in regards to his statement about telling her what else he thought about her. Only, she wasn't really referring to that part. "Drinking for more than five minutes sounds better than you know." Yup. There it was. Though, after a pause, she did manage to add, "Only on this trip?"

Growing more serious at the pirate's next words, to a point she even seemed to sober up just a little, she shook her head. "No, Star isn't loading it. I'll do it," she stammered out, persistently going to do just that, pausing only when Killian thrust his flask in her face tauntingly. That action made her pause, frowning deeply and losing her train of thought, instead swiping at the object with annoyance. "Give me that. Jerk."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore
"I never denied that, love. Only you did. Perhaps it's both of us?" Killian replied, raising an eyebrow. Yeah, he wasn't blind. The pirate was well aware that Emma had been looking him over for a moment. It wasn't as if looking at him meant anything, but it was enough proof for him to say that she was indeed keeping her eyes on him. "You see right through me, eh? What do you see exactly? Do tell," he said, inching a step closer to Emma. If there was one thing he loved more than talking about himself, it was hearing other people talk about him, especially Emma.

"Fine, you bested me on our first adventure together too. Are you pleased?" he questioned Emma, wondering what kind of satisfaction she got out of getting the better of him. "Why exactly do you like to hear me admit defeat to you? You can't say that you don't, because you remind me whenever you have the chance."

Killian only laughed when Emma called him a jerk, dangling the flask even a bit higher over Emma's head. "You want this?" The pirate leaned closer to Emma, looking her square in the face. Their noses were only inches apart. "How much is it worth to you? Make your offer, Swan," he teased, still keeping the item out of her reach.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

"I never denied that, love. Only you did. Perhaps it's both of us?" Killian replied, raising an eyebrow. Yeah, he wasn't blind. The pirate was well aware that Emma had been looking him over for a moment. It wasn't as if looking at him meant anything, but it was enough proof for him to say that she was indeed keeping her eyes on him. "You see right through me, eh? What do you see exactly? Do tell," he said, inching a step closer to Emma. If there was one thing he loved more than talking about himself, it was hearing other people talk about him, especially Emma.

"Fine, you bested me on our first adventure together too. Are you pleased?" he questioned Emma, wondering what kind of satisfaction she got out of getting the better of him. "Why exactly do you like to hear me admit defeat to you? You can't say that you don't, because you remind me whenever you have the chance."

Killian only laughed when Emma called him a jerk, dangling the flask even a bit higher over Emma's head. "You want this?" The pirate leaned closer to Emma, looking her square in the face. Their noses were only inches apart. "How much is it worth to you? Make your offer, Swan," he teased, still keeping the item out of her reach.

tumblr_inline_oa801jzfUQ1tab5zj_100.png

"I was looking at you, but you were looking at me. There's a difference,"
she stated with certainty in a matter-of-fact tone, fixing Killian with a confident gaze despite her state. "Soooo... No. Hate to break it to you." Gosh, yeah, she was definitely more affected than she was trying to let on. Otherwise she wouldn't dare be bantering with him right now, out in the open in the middle of a fight. She was much smarter than that. It was just that alcohol and love made people do stupid, crazy things. Including failing to give a damn when your personal space was invaded. All she did in that moment, rather? Was smile. Yes, she smiled a smile that was much sweeter in a sarcastic way than she ever smiled, even as she met his gaze and gave a response. "Like I'll give you the satisfaction. I'm gonna pass on the show and tell." Ha. Take that. Revenge for all of your rampant flirting, Hook!

His next statement and following query caused the savior to pause, actually having to think about her answer. Honestly? She wasn't sure. She wanted to say that she wanted to teach him not to be so full of himself, but at the same time, such was a trait she almost enjoyed. Besides, he wasn't always that way- such as his earlier reference to himself as a monster. Eventually, she just shrugged. "I guess I just don't want you to forget," she offered blandly. Everyone lost sometimes, right?

That said, she was losing right now in her attempts to steal his flask away, or at least get it far enough away from her to not bother her anymore. This led her to form a frown, lower lip slightly extended as she gazed at Killian with annoyance. While typically she would have gotten very tense and quiet were he to come so close or say such a thing, she seemed calm enough, annoyance aside. "I wasn't asking to negotiate. Hand it over," she demanded, though it hardly came off as such. Should he not comply, she would simply groan. "I'm not making offers. Just tell me what you want." Damn idiot. If only he would stop distracting her so she could load the canon. Or if only the rum from this different world weren't so much stronger than that from her own. Rest in peace.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_oa801jzfUQ1tab5zj_100.png

"I was looking at you, but you were looking at me. There's a difference,"
she stated with certainty in a matter-of-fact tone, fixing Killian with a confident gaze despite her state. "Soooo... No. Hate to break it to you." Gosh, yeah, she was definitely more affected than she was trying to let on. Otherwise she wouldn't dare be bantering with him right now, out in the open in the middle of a fight. She was much smarter than that. It was just that alcohol and love made people do stupid, crazy things. Including failing to give a damn when your personal space was invaded. All she did in that moment, rather? Was smile. Yes, she smiled a smile that was much sweeter in a sarcastic way than she ever smiled, even as she met his gaze and gave a response. "Like I'll give you the satisfaction. I'm gonna pass on the show and tell." Ha. Take that. Revenge for all of your rampant flirting, Hook!

His next statement and following query caused the savior to pause, actually having to think about her answer. Honestly? She wasn't sure. She wanted to say that she wanted to teach him not to be so full of himself, but at the same time, such was a trait she almost enjoyed. Besides, he wasn't always that way- such as his earlier reference to himself as a monster. Eventually, she just shrugged. "I guess I just don't want you to forget," she offered blandly. Everyone lost sometimes, right?

That said, she was losing right now in her attempts to steal his flask away, or at least get it far enough away from her to not bother her anymore. This led her to form a frown, lower lip slightly extended as she gazed at Killian with annoyance. While typically she would have gotten very tense and quiet were he to come so close or say such a thing, she seemed calm enough, annoyance aside. "I wasn't asking to negotiate. Hand it over," she demanded, though it hardly came off as such. Should he not comply, she would simply groan. "I'm not making offers. Just tell me what you want." Damn idiot. If only he would stop distracting her so she could load the canon. Or if only the rum from this different world weren't so much stronger than that from her own. Rest in peace.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Hn, who was looking at who again?" Hook questioned, starting to get more confused as their conversation would go on. Slowly, the rum impairment was making it harder to think straight, not only because of what he had already consumed but from what he continued to consume from his flask. He did comprehend enough, however, to notice when Emma would pass on telling him what she thought of him. "Such a spoilsport you are, Swan," he complained. "You keep a man guessing, that's for bloody well sure. Guess it can't be helped if you're too afraid to talk about it."

Because her statement was a bit bland, and his mind was working a bit slowly, Killian would pause for a good moment before coming up with any sort of reply to Emma's answer. She continued to remind him of all the times she had bested him because she didn't want him to forget, huh? Why would that even matter? "If it's any consolation, I can tell you with absolute certainty that I shan't forget." With a softer tone he would add, "I doubt I could forget... even if I tried..." How could he even forget a single detail about her? He had a ridiculously hard time getting her out of his head, even with a mind impaired by alcohol.

"What do I want?" Killian questioned, a devilish laugh escaping his lips as he realized, for once, he had the upper hand on this woman. He could make a request and she would have to do it if she really wanted his rum. "What do I want?" he asked again, musing to himself. He highly doubted she would agree on a kiss again, but he could still have a little fun with this. The man gestured to his ear. "Say please, love. Ask my nicely. In fact, ask me nicely using my name. Not Hook or hey you. You know my name, lass. Now let's hear it." He leaned toward her and turned his head to the side, actually wanting her to whisper in his ear. Oh boy, this was gonna be good. : |

"Hn, who was looking at who again?" Hook questioned, starting to get more confused as their conversation would go on. Slowly, the rum impairment was making it harder to think straight, not only because of what he had already consumed but from what he continued to consume from his flask. He did comprehend enough, however, to notice when Emma would pass on telling him what she thought of him. "Such a spoilsport you are, Swan," he complained. "You keep a man guessing, that's for bloody well sure. Guess it can't be helped if you're too afraid to talk about it."

Because her statement was a bit bland, and his mind was working a bit slowly, Killian would pause for a good moment before coming up with any sort of reply to Emma's answer. She continued to remind him of all the times she had bested him because she didn't want him to forget, huh? Why would that even matter? "If it's any consolation, I can tell you with absolute certainty that I shan't forget." With a softer tone he would add, "I doubt I could forget... even if I tried..." How could he even forget a single detail about her? He had a ridiculously hard time getting her out of his head, even with a mind impaired by alcohol.

"What do I want?" Killian questioned, a devilish laugh escaping his lips as he realized, for once, he had the upper hand on this woman. He could make a request and she would have to do it if she really wanted his rum. "What do I want?" he asked again, musing to himself. He highly doubted she would agree on a kiss again, but he could still have a little fun with this. The man gestured to his ear. "Say please, love. Ask my nicely. In fact, ask me nicely using my name. Not Hook or hey you. You know my name, lass. Now let's hear it." He leaned toward her and turned his head to the side, actually wanting her to whisper in his ear. Oh boy, this was gonna be good. : |

tumblr_inline_o7tdbk4jxJ1tab5zj_100.png

For a moment, the question made Emma tilt her head slightly like a confused dog, taking a long moment to think about it. Which, now that she did so, she couldn't really remember. "...You know, I'm not sure." It was a thoughtful admittance, but she managed to dismiss it and move on fairly quickly, finding that she didn't really care despite her previous insistence that it hadn't been her. Almost like his very suggestion of loss of recollection of who was doing what had led the same to fall upon her. The power of suggestion, folks, or the power of alcohol? Still, she initially grinned toothily at his statement that she was a spoilsport, but the expression quickly faded at his next words. "What? Like hell I'm afraid to talk about it."

Even though she kind of lost track of what the 'it' this referred to was.

"Good,"
the blonde found herself replying without really thinking about it, apparently appreciative of the fact that Hook didn't intend to forget about her. It reassured her, in a way. Likely because she knew that she wouldn't forget, so having confirmation that he wouldn't, either, made her feel better about it all. Even if she wasn't in quite as deep and had some clear thoughts on topics aside from him, if slightly vaguer ones. He was on the front of her mind at the moment, but then again, he was also engaging her more than anything else right now. Which kind of served in his favor, on that front.

Unfortunately, he had more things serving in his favor than just that, such as the current situation with the rum. Killian's laugh was enough to make her skin prickle, but she tried to ignore in, only looking frustrated with the fact that he had the drop on her at the moment. And every moment, the alcohol really blending into her blood now, she grew more tempted. But his request? That was enough to make her shoot him an almost childishly frustrated and pleading look, shoulders even slouching as she did. "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me," she complained in a whine, though as he leaned in, she gave no further complaint. She just sighed heavily, looking away out of annoyance before dropping her arms in frustration, eventually relenting and leaning in, warm breath undoubtedly tickling Hook's ear as she spoke in an alluring whisper. "Killian..."

A long pause ensued after the simple uttering of his name, Emma trying to will herself to continue. Only, her eyes had roamed, observing him as a whole and calculating the best approach, licking her lips as she did. After doing so, she took a deep intake of breath, as though preparing herself for the shame of making the statement... Before murmuring just as softly and sweetly. "Screw you." And that was when she made her move, leaping to swipe the flask away while he was distracted.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
tumblr_inline_o7tdbk4jxJ1tab5zj_100.png

For a moment, the question made Emma tilt her head slightly like a confused dog, taking a long moment to think about it. Which, now that she did so, she couldn't really remember. "...You know, I'm not sure." It was a thoughtful admittance, but she managed to dismiss it and move on fairly quickly, finding that she didn't really care despite her previous insistence that it hadn't been her. Almost like his very suggestion of loss of recollection of who was doing what had led the same to fall upon her. The power of suggestion, folks, or the power of alcohol? Still, she initially grinned toothily at his statement that she was a spoilsport, but the expression quickly faded at his next words. "What? Like hell I'm afraid to talk about it."

Even though she kind of lost track of what the 'it' this referred to was.

"Good,"
the blonde found herself replying without really thinking about it, apparently appreciative of the fact that Hook didn't intend to forget about her. It reassured her, in a way. Likely because she knew that she wouldn't forget, so having confirmation that he wouldn't, either, made her feel better about it all. Even if she wasn't in quite as deep and had some clear thoughts on topics aside from him, if slightly vaguer ones. He was on the front of her mind at the moment, but then again, he was also engaging her more than anything else right now. Which kind of served in his favor, on that front.

Unfortunately, he had more things serving in his favor than just that, such as the current situation with the rum. Killian's laugh was enough to make her skin prickle, but she tried to ignore in, only looking frustrated with the fact that he had the drop on her at the moment. And every moment, the alcohol really blending into her blood now, she grew more tempted. But his request? That was enough to make her shoot him an almost childishly frustrated and pleading look, shoulders even slouching as she did. "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me," she complained in a whine, though as he leaned in, she gave no further complaint. She just sighed heavily, looking away out of annoyance before dropping her arms in frustration, eventually relenting and leaning in, warm breath undoubtedly tickling Hook's ear as she spoke in an alluring whisper. "Killian..."

A long pause ensued after the simple uttering of his name, Emma trying to will herself to continue. Only, her eyes had roamed, observing him as a whole and calculating the best approach, licking her lips as she did. After doing so, she took a deep intake of breath, as though preparing herself for the shame of making the statement... Before murmuring just as softly and sweetly. "Screw you." And that was when she made her move, leaping to swipe the flask away while he was distracted.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Whatever else they had been talking about faded from Hook's mind when he would hear Emma's rather seductive voice whisper his name. Goodness, it sent a chill down his spine. He even turned his head ever so slightly to look the savior in her eyes for a moment, drawn in by her stunning green gaze. Between her eyes and the sweet scent of rum on her breath, he was all but paralyzed. "Yess?" he finally questioned, half dazed as he would wait with baited breath for her to finish what she had to say, making good on his request. Only, Emma wouldn't exactly finish it, at least, not the way he had been hoping for.

Although he had been distracted by her sweet words and the beautiful image of her face up close, Killian managed to move--ever so slightly delayed--and wrap the hand he held the flask with around Emma's shoulders, draping that arm around her neck. He would then playfully pat the flask against her cheek. "Backing out on our deal, love? I would've held up my end if only you would've held up your's." The pirate chuckled. "You were so close too. I really had high hopes for you. Yet again, betrayed by Swan!" he exclaimed, a bit too dramatically.

@Midnight Maiden

• Love
Whatever else they had been talking about faded from Hook's mind when he would hear Emma's rather seductive voice whisper his name. Goodness, it sent a chill down his spine. He even turned his head ever so slightly to look the savior in her eyes for a moment, drawn in by her stunning green gaze. Between her eyes and the sweet scent of rum on her breath, he was all but paralyzed. "Yess?" he finally questioned, half dazed as he would wait with baited breath for her to finish what she had to say, making good on his request. Only, Emma wouldn't exactly finish it, at least, not the way he had been hoping for.

Although he had been distracted by her sweet words and the beautiful image of her face up close, Killian managed to move--ever so slightly delayed--and wrap the hand he held the flask with around Emma's shoulders, draping that arm around her neck. He would then playfully pat the flask against her cheek. "Backing out on our deal, love? I would've held up my end if only you would've held up your's." The pirate chuckled. "You were so close too. I really had high hopes for you. Yet again, betrayed by Swan!" he exclaimed, a bit too dramatically.

@Midnight Maiden
Hehe. The way he reacted to her voice alone was great, looking completely dazed. He deserved it, too, having done the same thing to her a handful of times now. This was just her getting him back- that was all. And, well, hopefully getting a sip of his drink in the process. Yes, surely with how starstruck he was, it would be easy to swipe the object away. Only, it wasn't. Between the way he looked to her as opposed to keeping his head turned, almost seeming to hold his breath, and her own intoxication? Emma was quickly distracted, staring right back.

And it was her downfall, leading her to not only miss the chance, but also leading to being ensnared by Hook. She groaned and wriggled, snapping out of her awe at him and again trying to either snag the flask or at least slap it away. "Don't be such a jerk," she complained childishly. "I didn't even agree to your deal. Back offff."

She didn't really want him to back off. His closeness and arm around her were nice-- oh gosh why was this happening now of all times

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
The enemy ship looked seriously intense, so it seemed to Billy that their hunk of wood had no real chance of surviving an actual fight. He didn't know if the others had the cannons figured out, but what could those really do? "This is pretty much cheating," he said, bitterly. "We're in the middle of a pirate epic and here comes this guy with some sci-fi ship-destroyer."

When he saw that America had no look boarding them, Billy figured there was no other choice now. "Tommy, I'm gonna need you in the water!"

ByTgzl3.png

The other boy appeared next to him, right on cue. "Jeez, throwing me overboard? I barely got to drink any of the rum."

"No, we need to get out of here. Can you pick up a few waves?"

"I don't think I'm heavy enough that taking me off the boat will do much--" Billy glared, and Tommy let out an amused snort. "Okay! Okay!" The speedster made run a for the side of the ship, jumping overboard and out onto the surface of the water, where he shot forward like a bullet. Moving so fast that he skipped over the water, Tommy began to run back and forth between the ships, picking up waves that would hopefully create some distance between them.

Rfrz8tC.png

With that being done, Billy rose into the air, his eyes glowing blue. "Okay, no pressure. You've done this before, just not with lasers threatening to set my hair on fire. No worries..."

Billy's mumblings became a chant, one that conveyed his desire. "I want the ship to move faster, I want us to go faster, I wantostartagreatwind--"

The sails buckled against a sudden wind, the ship jolting forward at a greater speed now. All it needed was someone on the wheel to turn it in the right direction.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @York @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Everyone

Hehe. The way he reacted to her voice alone was great, looking completely dazed. He deserved it, too, having done the same thing to her a handful of times now. This was just her getting him back- that was all. And, well, hopefully getting a sip of his drink in the process. Yes, surely with how starstruck he was, it would be easy to swipe the object away. Only, it wasn't. Between the way he looked to her as opposed to keeping his head turned, almost seeming to hold his breath, and her own intoxication? Emma was quickly distracted, staring right back.

And it was her downfall, leading her to not only miss the chance, but also leading to being ensnared by Hook. She groaned and wriggled, snapping out of her awe at him and again trying to either snag the flask or at least slap it away. "Don't be such a jerk," she complained childishly. "I didn't even agree to your deal. Back offff."

She didn't really want him to back off. His closeness and arm around her were nice-- oh gosh why was this happening now of all times

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Star sat and watched this with an annoyed look on her face.

H3Vub.jpg

"Guys, normally I'd love to see you guys flirt like this, but we're still kinda under attack." Star said plainly, not thinking she should have to point out the fact that they were normally under attack. Looks like she was gonna have to play parent while Killian and Emma were busy playing something else. : |

Meanwhile, figuring that no one was willing to help load the cannons, Marco went and helped steer the ship for Tommy and Billy.

@Atomyk @Jeremi

Last edited:
The enemy ship looked seriously intense, so it seemed to Billy that their hunk of wood had no real chance of surviving an actual fight. He didn't know if the others had the cannons figured out, but what could those really do? "This is pretty much cheating," he said, bitterly. "We're in the middle of a pirate epic and here comes this guy with some sci-fi ship-destroyer."

When he saw that America had no look boarding them, Billy figured there was no other choice now. "Tommy, I'm gonna need you in the water!"

ByTgzl3.png

The other boy appeared next to him, right on cue. "Jeez, throwing me overboard? I barely got to drink any of the rum."

"No, we need to get out of here. Can you pick up a few waves?"

"I don't think I'm heavy enough that taking me off the boat will do much--" Billy glared, and Tommy let out an amused snort. "Okay! Okay!" The speedster made run a for the side of the ship, jumping overboard and out onto the surface of the water, where he shot forward like a bullet. Moving so fast that he skipped over the water, Tommy began to run back and forth between the ships, picking up waves that would hopefully create some distance between them.

Rfrz8tC.png

With that being done, Billy rose into the air, his eyes glowing blue. "Okay, no pressure. You've done this before, just not with lasers threatening to set my hair on fire. No worries..."

Billy's mumblings became a chant, one that conveyed his desire. "I want the ship to move faster, I want us to go faster, I wantostartagreatwind--"

The sails buckled against a sudden wind, the ship jolting forward at a greater speed now. All it needed was someone on the wheel to turn it in the right direction.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @York @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Everyone

The spell seemed to work as the Fool's Errand started to pick up speed away from their attackers.​

Star sat and watched this, watching them with an annoyed look on her face.

H3Vub.jpg

"Guys, normally I'd love to see you guys flirt like this, but we're still kinda under attack." Star said plainly, not thinking she should have to point out the fact that they were normally under attack. Looks like she was gonna have to play parent while Killian and Emma were busy playing something else. : |

Meanwhile, figuring that no one was willing to help load the cannons, Marco went and helped steer the ship for Tommy and Billy.

@Atomyk @Jeremi

Jack didn't appreciate that Marco was trying to take control of his ship. "Excuse me mate but you got to be this tall to be captain." He replied clutching unto the wheel hard as they tried to make their escape.

However Maul still had a number of tricks up his sleeve. His ship was powered by an engine which meant that they did not have to worry about the wind. Secondly they had a harpoon gun on the bow that they fired towards the Fool's Errand that lodged itself into the stern of the ship.

America tried to remove it only to find it electrified and the ensuing shock sending her flying backwards. "America!" Songbird managed to catch her before she fell into the water and landed back on the ship. "Looks like we wont be able to run from this."

Maul was catching up and it wouldn't be long before they would be boarded.​

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Jack didn't appreciate that Marco was trying to take control of his ship. "Excuse me mate but you got to be this tall to be captain." He replied clutching unto the wheel hard as they tried to make their escape.

However Maul still had a number of tricks up his sleeve. His ship was powered by an engine which meant that they did not have to worry about the wind. Secondly they had a harpoon gun on the bow that they fired towards the Fool's Errand that lodged itself into the stern of the ship.

America tried to remove it only to find it electrified and the ensuing shock sending her flying backwards. "America!" Songbird managed to catch her before she fell into the water and landed back on the ship. "Looks like we wont be able to run from this."

Maul was catching up and it wouldn't be long before they would be boarded.
tumblr_inline_ntv7mm8ED11txuobi_100.jpg

"Go Go, Baymax, I think it's high time we suit up!" Hiro exclaimed to his two friends, producing his capsule once again and using it to suit up, as Baymax did the same.

"Do note, Hiro, Go Go, if the situation calls for it, I am capable of acting as a life preserver as well due to my inflatable--"

"Duly noted! Y'know, I'm already getting real sick of these dudes chasing us around like we're rats! If they wanna fight, then let's bring it to 'em!"

tumblr_inline_nvxpqccHPW1txuobi_100.jpg

"They'll regret it yet. Count on it!"

Hiro gritted his teeth and looked upon Maul's ship, a look of pure determination burning within his young eyes. He didn't want to boast too much and bite off more than he could chew, especially considering he didn't know exactly what these villains were capable of, but knowing their tenacity... They had to have immense power behind their agendas.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Josh M @Takumi

The spell seemed to work as the Fool's Errand started to pick up speed away from their attackers.​

Maul was catching up and it wouldn't be long before they would be boarded.​

wtui5Qy.jpg

"Let's see how they like a little soot in their face!"

Herbert took out a pair of little flamethrowers he acquired by modifying the parts of cars for his now-ruined Herbertron 3000 back in the previous world. Blasting it at Maul's ship, his non-efficient little gadget created a lot of soot and smoke to blind Maul's crew, as well as produced flames that would propel the ship's movement.

Herbert knew this would only cause a slight delay - slight enough to whip out another salvaged piece of the ruined Herbertron 3000 - the Rocket Arms.

A pair of giant robotic arms flew at Maul's crew, punching them at mach speeds, before preparing the strike Maul himself.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Josh M @Takumi @Crow @etcetcetc​

Status
Not open for further replies.