Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_o7tdbjrLq41tab5zj_100.png

"Some men can, sure. I'm not sure I'd count you as one of them, though."
The response had come without even a moment of thought or hesitation, grin still alight on her face. She was aware he wasn't lying, but that didn't mean she couldn't tease him about it. Which, well, was the only way she could really think to respond right now. Because when getting close to someone, letting them into your heart, was the most terrifying thing you could imagine? It was damn far from easy to find a way to react to sincerity that wasn't, well, with more sincerity. The easiest thing to do was shoot it down while she could, and admittedly? Even if it wasn't the best route, Emma could only handle the easy one right now.

Killian was far from being the only uncomfortable one in the embrace, but the woman didn't squirm as he did(which, she noticed), managing to stay still enough outside of lightly returning the hug. As unused to these embraces as she was, she didn't mind too much. Perhaps because Star was a child, and it vaguely reminded her of all of the times Henry had hugged her just as tightly, if not more so. Something she missed and longed for so greatly. The only odd part was that she was stuck with Killian in it as well, which happened to be much more foreign and tensity-inducing to her. But she survived, and managed a somewhat casual reply to Star at her comment despite her annoyance with Killian's dirty tricks. "Yeah. We sure are."

Despite her comment, she noticed the smirk Killian shot her way upon their release from Star's grip, which was really quite annoying to her. Smug bastard. She didn't say anything about it, but she did give him yet another less than pleased look. She really seemed to be quite good at those- especially when it came to dishing them out to him, in particular. Not that her glares were any less intense for anyone else who acted such ways around her.

As they arrived in the dining hall, Emma couldn't help but pause at the sight. This place was already far grander than any other she had seen, having grown up in many a foster home and orphanage, but she wasn't sure she had ever seen that much food in one place, either. Her green orbs did direct themselves to Owen after a moment as he spoke, quickly taking note of how curt and to the point the man was. She, herself, wasn't really the formal type, though she did reply with gratitude. "Thanks. Been kind of a long day- kinda nice to catch a break." There was a pause, the blonde woman glancing over the table before rubbing her neck, noting that the drinks just seemed to be wine and water. "You wouldn't happen to have any pop the kid could drink, would you?"

Meanwhile, pretty much the first thing she did was slam down a glass of wine. And another after that. And probably another not too much later. She was really in need of some liquid relaxation, and the fancy stuff seemed to take a lot more to get there, even having drank some of Killian's rum before. Though after a few moments of this and glancing over the food, she eventually grabbed a plate and a small assortment of food, plopping down in a seat at the table. Before beginning to eat or drink any more, though, she glanced at Killian with mild confusion at his question, eyebrows furrowed. "...Yeah, I do. Why?" Poor thing. She was totally oblivious to whatever flirt he was setting up to make, green eyes fixed on him as she plopped one of the finger foods into her mouth.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomyk @Takumi @DiningHall​
Yeah, Emma and Killian should be expecting a lot more hugs from Star. It wasn't really a personal thing, she just really love hugs. Once the group had made it into the dining hall and she felt content, Star settled with a (albeit large) plate of food before sitting down next to Emma and Killian.

images

As she took her seat, Star immediately took notice of Emma's wine. Assuming that it was just colored water (cause y'know that's what her mom told her), Star poured herself a glass in order to look more "mature" since she always saw adults drinking colored water for some reason.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @dininghall @ohno

Yeah, Emma and Killian should be expecting a lot more hugs from Star. It wasn't really a personal thing, she just really love hugs. Once the group had made it into the dining hall and she felt content, Star settled with a (albeit large) plate of food before sitting down next to Emma and Killian.

images

As she took her seat, Star immediately took notice of Emma's wine. Assuming that it was just colored water (cause y'know that's what her mom told her), Star poured herself a glass in order to look more "mature" since she always saw adults drinking colored water for some reason.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @dininghall @ohno

batch01_073.png

Well, the sound of liquid sloshing at her side caught Emma's attention, causing her to break her gaze from Killian's to glance at the kid at her side. And what she saw almost made her choke on her food, coughing suddenly into her arm before rushing to move the glass away from the girl, still sputtering just a bit with a few small coughs. "Woah, kid- d-don't drink that!" she stammered through coughs, trying to regain her composure. Realizing that this display would likely come off as very odd to a kid who didn't know about alcohol, she attempted to mend the situation, still holding one arm to her mouth due to coughs still coming on. "These drinks are, uh... Magic." Yeah. That would get through to her, considering she was some sort of magic princess, right? "Yeah. They're enchanted, so that until you turn twenty-one, they have really bad side effects. And can make you really, really sick," she stated, more confidently. "So promise me you won't drink them, alright? I bet that Owen guy can scrounge up some soda, if we ask nicely enough."

Yup. The savior was truly fitting of her title. Except for the fact that she was still dying from that shock while she had been eating.

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomyk @DiningHall​

batch01_073.png

Well, the sound of liquid sloshing at her side caught Emma's attention, causing her to break her gaze from Killian's to glance at the kid at her side. And what she saw almost made her choke on her food, coughing suddenly into her arm before rushing to move the glass away from the girl, still sputtering just a bit with a few small coughs. "Woah, kid- d-don't drink that!" she stammered through coughs, trying to regain her composure. Realizing that this display would likely come off as very odd to a kid who didn't know about alcohol, she attempted to mend the situation, still holding one arm to her mouth due to coughs still coming on. "These drinks are, uh... Magic." Yeah. That would get through to her, considering she was some sort of magic princess, right? "Yeah. They're enchanted, so that until you turn twenty-one, they have really bad side effects. And can make you really, really sick," she stated, more confidently. "So promise me you won't drink them, alright? I bet that Owen guy can scrounge up some soda, if we ask nicely enough."

Yup. The savior was truly fitting of her title. Except for the fact that she was still dying from that shock while she had been eating.

fCRq.jpg

"Ohhh it is?" Star asked as she eyed the wine, sloshing it around in the small glass she had poured. Star, being the gullible teen that she is, obviously believed what Emma had said and just pushed the wine off to the side before returning to her regular food.

WebvX.jpg

"Heh... sure is a good thing I didn't drink that." Star commented before taking more bites of her food, not really liking the idea of being messed up by some weird magic drink that would effect her until she was practically old enough to rule Mewni on her own.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @dininghall​

The response had come without even a moment of thought or hesitation, grin still alight on her face. She was aware he wasn't lying, but that didn't mean she couldn't tease him about it. Which, well, was the only way she could really think to respond right now. Because when getting close to someone, letting them into your heart, was the most terrifying thing you could imagine? It was damn far from easy to find a way to react to sincerity that wasn't, well, with more sincerity. The easiest thing to do was shoot it down while she could, and admittedly? Even if it wasn't the best route, Emma could only handle the easy one right now.

Killian was far from being the only uncomfortable one in the embrace, but the woman didn't squirm as he did(which, she noticed), managing to stay still enough outside of lightly returning the hug. As unused to these embraces as she was, she didn't mind too much. Perhaps because Star was a child, and it vaguely reminded her of all of the times Henry had hugged her just as tightly, if not more so. Something she missed and longed for so greatly. The only odd part was that she was stuck with Killian in it as well, which happened to be much more foreign and tensity-inducing to her. But she survived, and managed a somewhat casual reply to Star at her comment despite her annoyance with Killian's dirty tricks. "Yeah. We sure are."

Despite her comment, she noticed the smirk Killian shot her way upon their release from Star's grip, which was really quite annoying to her. Smug bastard. She didn't say anything about it, but she did give him yet another less than pleased look. She really seemed to be quite good at those- especially when it came to dishing them out to him, in particular. Not that her glares were any less intense for anyone else who acted such ways around her.

As they arrived in the dining hall, Emma couldn't help but pause at the sight. This place was already far grander than any other she had seen, having grown up in many a foster home and orphanage, but she wasn't sure she had ever seen that much food in one place, either. Her green orbs did direct themselves to Owen after a moment as he spoke, quickly taking note of how curt and to the point the man was. She, herself, wasn't really the formal type, though she did reply with gratitude. "Thanks. Been kind of a long day- kinda nice to catch a break." There was a pause, the blonde woman glancing over the table before rubbing her neck, noting that the drinks just seemed to be wine and water. "You wouldn't happen to have any pop the kid could drink, would you?"

Meanwhile, pretty much the first thing she did was slam down a glass of wine. And another after that. And probably another not too much later. She was really in need of some liquid relaxation, and the fancy stuff seemed to take a lot more to get there, even having drank some of Killian's rum before. Though after a few moments of this and glancing over the food, she eventually grabbed a plate and a small assortment of food, plopping down in a seat at the table. Before beginning to eat or drink any more, though, she glanced at Killian with mild confusion at his question, eyebrows furrowed. "...Yeah, I do. Why?" Poor thing. She was totally oblivious to whatever flirt he was setting up to make, green eyes fixed on him as she plopped one of the finger foods into her mouth.

images

batch01_073.png

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomyk @DiningHall
fCRq.jpg

"Ohhh it is?" Star asked as she eyed the wine, sloshing it around in the small glass she had poured. Star, being the gullible teen that she is, obviously believed what Emma had said and just pushed the wine off to the side before returning to her regular food.

WebvX.jpg

"Heh... sure is a good thing I didn't drink that." Star commented before taking more bites of her food, not really liking the idea of being messed up by some weird magic drink that would effect her until she was practically old enough to rule Mewni on her own.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @dininghall​

The struggle was real. Killian opened his mouth to speak, very prepared to dish out some manner of clever pickup line. He reminded himself, however, that such things didn't have an effect on Emma. Or, if they did, the blonde did a very good job of pretending they didn't. Nevertheless, Killian still enjoyed flirting with her and seeing her glare at him, but at the same time he was no fool. If he repeated this tactic, it would get on her nerves. A true gentleman knew the proper time and place to flirt, and Killian's instincts told him that this wasn't it.

"Same, but don't eat anything spicy while drinking a hard beverage. They say spicy foods curb alcohol cravings. Probably a bloody pain in the arse for some, but I've never really had that problem," he said with a chuckle before taking a sip of his wine. Despite his reasoning, Killian still felt strange about backing out of his flirt. Captain Hook never backed down from a flirt, not even if his target woman was married. Instead, he carried on with a normal conversation--as if trying to prove to Emma that he could be pleasant to talk with. Deep down, he really wanted to impress her somehow and was still trying to figure out how that could be done.

Hook laughed when Emma would deter Star from trying a hard drink. "Oh, Swan, are you going to tell me that you didn't try any alochol when you were young? You strike me as the kind who probably did." He paused before adding, "And what's this about being twenty-one?" Killian wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Can you not drink until a certain age in your world? What a bloody awful realm you must hail from."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @DiningHall​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Tommy, who had been feeling pretty hungry ever since they got to this new dimension, appeared in the dining hall in a flash.

E4jk0xb.png

The boy zipped around the table, sampling a little of everything in rapid succession. He eventually stopped, now holding a plate of food, and pointed a finger at Owen. "That's cool. Living in a castle on top of tower? Kind of impressive. A personal assistant? Real impressive. How big a deal is this guy?"

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Dining Hall

"Well he is big enough to live in a castle in the city, so that's a pretty big deal. The only other person I know who can do that is " Dr. Doom"."

Flash had his hand on his utility gun, Flash lurked around, keeping an eye for the group.

"Is there anything good in that fridge? I'll take leftovers at this point."

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Dining Hall

"Well he is big enough to live in a castle in the city, so that's a pretty big deal. The only other person I know who can do that is " Dr. Doom"."

Flash had his hand on his utility gun, Flash lurked around, keeping an eye for the group.

Pocahontas notices Flash lurking around, and couldn't help but stifle a bit of a laugh. He seemed a bit too serious at the moment, which was something her friend Nakoma might have found attractive, like with Kocoum.

Shaking her head free of those thoughts for now, or she'd greatly miss her dear friend she decided to grab a drink (which just happened to be the glass Star had pushed away moments before) and try it without too much hesitation.

Studying the drink she picked up for a moment before taking a small sip, she rocked a bit onto her heels.

"This food is different than what we usually prepare back home. It's rather interesting." she muttered, turning to look at Flash over her shoulder.

"Though, it's probably not as interesting to someone from this kind of place?" she added.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Dining Hall

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Dining hall

For those that headed to the dining hall they'd find a long table filled with an assortment of finger foods like sandwiches and tiny hors d'oeuvre for the group to dine on, as well as some water and wine to drink. They could also see a blond man in glasses standing beside the table.

"Welcome. I'm Owen Burnett, Mister Xanatos' personal assistant." He sounded very dry and to the point as he motioned towards the table. "As per instructions food has been served for any weary traveler that wishes to partake. I hope it is to your liking."

After Star had finished hugging Emma and Killian, the princess flashed her a smile when she suggested that they should all be friends.

SdFZl.jpg

"Yeah! We're all just one nice big 'ole group of friends." Star said as they made their way to the dining hall.

Once they made it to said dining hall, Star was in awe at the amount of food they had set out for everyone.

4XDM7.jpg

"Woah! Look at all this food!" Star exclaimed before making her way over to the table and handpicking random foods. Star then proceeded to stuff like six pieces of food in her mouth at once.

"Mmmf... fanks!" Star managed to utter out with all the food in her mouth. At least she has enough manners to thank them.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Jeremi @dininghall

Tommy, who had been feeling pretty hungry ever since they got to this new dimension, appeared in the dining hall in a flash.

E4jk0xb.png

The boy zipped around the table, sampling a little of everything in rapid succession. He eventually stopped, now holding a plate of food, and pointed a finger at Owen. "That's cool. Living in a castle on top of tower? Kind of impressive. A personal assistant? Real impressive. How big a deal is this guy?"

DINING HALL:
Amadeus decided to split off from Herc, he was quiet starving. He had plans for some good tacos after his little errand but it was ruined by his sudden displacement. He tucked his hands into his pockets, following the group and waiting for everyone else to eat. Even if the people here looked trustful, one could never be too sure about something.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @LIBRARY @DINING HALL

"I wouldn't dream of it," Killian remarked when Emma would accuse him of trying to earn a kiss by making his compliments. "Can't a man give an honest compliment without expecting to garner anything from it?" He really hadn't been trying to gain a kiss from his words, but if it helped him he wasn't going to complain about it.

"Much oblige--" Killian started to say in reply to Star, finding himself cut off when he was pulled into another hug with both Star and Emma. This time he squirmed slightly, seeming a bit uncomfortable. A hug every now and again was fine, but he wouldn't really care much for the repeated hugs, well, unless Emma was the one hugging him.

"Yes, yes, we're all the best of mates," Killian grumbled to them, slightly relieved when he would be freed. "But it's high time we continuen on to the dining hall, eh? We've done enough lollygagging for now." Before continuing onward, however, Killian would flash Emma a smirk, amused that talking to Star had an effect on her so easily. Emma clearly had a soft spot for children and he had used it to his advantage.

When they arrived at the dining hall, Killian made use of his hat, tipping it politely when they would enter the presence of their host. "Personal assistant, eh? How long have you been working for him, mate?" Killian questioned Owen casually before moving to pour himself a cup of wine.

He would then pop one of the finger foods in his mouth before asking Star, "Well, lass, any sign of those infamous nachos you mentioned?" He glanced over the food, unsure if he saw anything like the girls had explained to him.

While searching, however, a thought popped into Killian's mind, his eyes drifted back to Emma for the hundredth time that day. "So, do you care for spicy food?" he asked, totally not setting up for another flirt. Nope. : |

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @DiningHall

images

batch01_073.png

fCRq.jpg

WebvX.jpg

The struggle was real. Killian opened his mouth to speak, very prepared to dish out some manner of clever pickup line. He reminded himself, however, that such things didn't have an effect on Emma. Or, if they did, the blonde did a very good job of pretending they didn't. Nevertheless, Killian still enjoyed flirting with her and seeing her glare at him, but at the same time he was no fool. If he repeated this tactic, it would get on her nerves. A true gentleman knew the proper time and place to flirt, and Killian's instincts told him that this wasn't it.

"Same, but don't eat anything spicy while drinking a hard beverage. They say spicy foods curb alcohol cravings. Probably a bloody pain in the arse for some, but I've never really had that problem," he said with a chuckle before taking a sip of his wine. Despite his reasoning, Killian still felt strange about backing out of his flirt. Captain Hook never backed down from a flirt, not even if his target woman was married. Instead, he carried on with a normal conversation--as if trying to prove to Emma that he could be pleasant to talk with. Deep down, he really wanted to impress her somehow and was still trying to figure out how that could be done.

Hook laughed when Emma would deter Star from trying a hard drink. "Oh, Swan, are you going to tell me that you didn't try any alochol when you were young? You strike me as the kind who probably did." He paused before adding, "And what's this about being twenty-one?" Killian wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Can you not drink until a certain age in your world? What a bloody awful realm you must hail from."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @DiningHall​

By the time that things had settled and some had gone off to the dining hall, Tigger followed to where all of the food was. Just like his good old pal Pooh bear, he was starting to crave something to eat. Well... not honey, that wasn't stuff he was fond of. Letting out a muffled "thanks" after already munching some food, Tigger noticed that Star pushed aside a glass of strangely colored water. Well, he was thinking of drinking it, but Pocahontas went ahead and tasted the drink herself. Guess that beats drinking up that in case no one else did, but that didn't really push away his curiosity. Especially with a few offhand comments that was directed towards Star. Magic? As in magic drinks?!

"Whoa whoa whoa, you're saying that these weirdly colored drinks got some magic in them? Count me in! Where can I try it out? If it makes my special Tigger bouncing better, I gots to try it!"

Oh no...

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Dining Hall​

fCRq.jpg

WebvX.jpg

Whew. That had been close. Internally sighing with relief, she smiled at Star, glad the girl had listened so readily. "You're right. It's a really good thing," she agreed. Man, she was thankful the princess had listened. She really didn't want to deal with the kid's first try of alcohol and okayyyy some girl was picking up Star's shoved away glass, but at least she appeared to be a good bit older-- Wait. That was Pocahontas. Yet again, displays of fictional characters from cartoons. And so, Emma, gawking at the young woman, silently gulped down another full glass without hesitation. She really, really needed it right now.

Though, more drinking after that could wait, Hook's words carrying to her ears and causing her to look to him again after a moment. She was a little wary of his words, considering such casual conversation seemed somewhat odd coming from him, but she could only scoff at what he had to say. "Trust me, I'm pretty sure nothing is going to curb that craving right now. Aside from drinking, at least," she mused, sincerely.

tumblr_inline_o7tdblVXag1tab5zj_100.png

"Weird. It must be different in your realm, then, Hook," Emma stated in a low, subtly threatening tone now that her coughs had ceased, shooting Killian a look that said he really better shut it, and fast. Prior to this, even, she had elbowed him under the table. She didn't need him getting the kid interested in drinking. Because he wasn't wrong- she had had her first drink rather young. Which, wasn't something she wanted the teen before her to make the same mistake by getting hooked on. Not to mention how much it'd suck if when she went home, she went running to her parents showing off her new alcoholic fad. "On Earth, that's how long it takes before you can drink it. I guess Neverland is just different," she added, threatening tone not ceasing.

And there was a new voice, apparently overhearing her words to Star about the drinks being magical. A very childish voice, at that. So Emma's response was natural, as she began to turn to face who had uttered such a thing. "No, you didn't hear me right, kid. The drinks have magic that causes bad effects if yo--" And then she saw who had actually spoken. If her stare at Pocahontas had been dumbfounded, the one she wore now was pure horror, jaw dropped and words refusing to fall from her mouth. Yeah. She definitely wasn't drunk enough for this shit. Tigger? Really?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Josh M @DiningHall​

Anyone who went to the library found it to be a huge two level area with too many books to count. If anyone investigated the bookshelves they'd find that most of them were first editions. They also saw a woman with long orange hair sitting by the fireplace reading a first edition copy of Jean-Paul Sartre's The Age of Reason
While Billy was admittedly more interested in joining Xanatos and the others at the lab, he figured enough people were heading that way that he could afford to look around a little. Not often one got to explore a building as crazy as this one.

He was eventually drawn to the library, where he was quick to spot the lone reader.

"Uh, hey?" he said a bit awkwardly.

cCgy5Rg.png

"We're just... guests? Yeah, I guess that works. Sorry to disturb you."
LIBRARY:
"Boys, please step aside."
Hercules boomed with some machismo as he saw the woman reading the book. She did look quiet attractive, well as attractive as one can be with a book obscuring one's face. The demigod, with puffed chest, moved passed the two younger males and went in front of the female in question. He would have skipped over the dull books had he not seen her there. "Ah Sartre, an excellent choice, madame. I love his work, I do believe Age of Reason to be the best of all of his books." He had no idea who Sartre was, and, frankly, he didn't quiet care. The last time he actually took the time to read a book, they weren't called books; they were called scrolls. "I'm Hercules by the way. Demigod, and the best looking of all of Zeus's children. That's no boast by the way."
tumblr_inline_ntv7mb97HU1txuobi_100.jpg

"..."

While everyone else, including Flash and Pocahontas, felt more inclined to go to the Dining Hall, possibly to get their fill, Hiro was less interested in that, not having much of an appetite right now considering his situation. No, if they had a Library, maybe he could read more about this phenomena... assuming of course that they even had books that might have covered this sort of thing. If nothing else, maybe a history book to compare what might be different in this world? Who knows?

Upon reaching the place with Baymax, who waddled with him, and the rest of those who came in, Hiro quickly made note of the first editions in the library, almost instantly impressed with the collection. This place in of itself was like a work of art. After that, the boy took notice of the woman reading her book, and initially paid her little mind, thinking her to be just another guest that was unrelated to them, though the others had went ahead and addressed her anyway.

Hiro stayed silent for the time being, letting whatever would unfold next run its course.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Library

E4jk0xb.png

While Billy was admittedly more interested in joining Xanatos and the others at the lab, he figured enough people were heading that way that he could afford to look around a little. Not often one got to explore a building as crazy as this one.

He was eventually drawn to the library, where he was quick to spot the lone reader.

"Uh, hey?" he said a bit awkwardly.

cCgy5Rg.png

"We're just... guests? Yeah, I guess that works. Sorry to disturb you."

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Library

Dining hall

"I don't know, how important is a CEO of his own multi billion company usually?" Owen responded to Tommy's inquiry.

And for all of the wine talk well. "Since I knew there was children among you. I took the liberty of bringing up some none-alcoholic wine from the cellar. Or perhaps I need to start asking for your card." He deadpanned.​

LIBRARY:
"Boys, please step aside."
Hercules boomed with some machismo as he saw the woman reading the book. She did look quiet attractive, well as attractive as one can be with a book obscuring one's face. The demigod, with puffed chest, moved passed the two younger males and went in front of the female in question. He would have skipped over the dull books had he not seen her there. "Ah Sartre, an excellent choice, madame. I love his work, I do believe Age of Reason to be the best of all of his books." He had no idea who Sartre was, and, frankly, he didn't quiet care. The last time he actually took the time to read a book, they weren't called books; they were called scrolls. "I'm Hercules by the way. Demigod, and the best looking of all of Zeus's children. That's no boast by the way."

DINING HALL:
Amadeus decided to split off from Herc, he was quiet starving. He had plans for some good tacos after his little errand but it was ruined by his sudden displacement. He tucked his hands into his pockets, following the group and waiting for everyone else to eat. Even if the people here looked trustful, one could never be too sure about something.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @LIBRARY @DINING HALL

Library

"It is one of his more famous work certainly. I especially enjoy the final fourth book in the saga." The women responded before lowering the book to give all three a good look over.

"Xanatos said that we were going to have company, but I didn't expect children." She aimed that last part mainly towards Marco and Billy. Hercules just...got another look over before she continued. "Isn't it way past your bed time already?"

"Mister Xanatos, right, right," Herbert said.

9wXnF3e.png

"This is one nice place you have here," Herbert grins. If it weren't for Xanatos having eyes and ears everywhere, he'd probably be taking something right now. Maybe that something could be of use in getting at those pesky penguins!

Like making an army of Herberts to assimilate Club Penguin!

Wait, making clones of yourself never goes well.

Herbert was going to ask what the various gadgets did, but Xanatos seemed to be pretty occupied doing something else, so he decided to watch him analyse Angela.

lJ32qjc.png

"Say, Mister Xanatos," Herbert asks, "whatever machine you're going to use on the lady-Gargoyle - how does it work?"

@York @Mason Moretti @Crow @Jeremi @Laboratory​

Lab

"Think of it as a X-ray, but more in depth."
Was his response to Herbert. "If there is something out of the ordinary we will find it."

"Thank you, Xanatos." Goliath managed to say. They had been enemies for so long, it was even now hard to trust.

"Think nothing of it, I'm actually interested about this as well. You said shadows attacked you?"

"Demons of the likes I have never seen before."

"They're bad news, that's pretty much everything you have to know about them."

"Duly noted."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

tumblr_inline_nfxykpMcy11s0kmzl.png

"Bedtime? I'm no child, miss!" Hiro exclaimed, attempting to show off how "manly" he was despite his shrimpy stature, "We're all here on real important business. That's what being a hero is all about! Protecting others and saving lives has no curfew for people like us!"

tumblr_inline_o9s0bvPAN71t1gplk_100.png

"Technically, Hiro, at your age, you are still an adolescent, and legally a minor, thus, considered by some to be a child. As far as recommended sleep patterns go for a healthy lifestyle, at your age, it is recommended that you get 8 to 10 hours of sleep per day, and given usual morning activity, it is indeed technically past your bed time,"
Baymax butt in, "The same applies to Mr. Diaz."

"Baymax!"

"On the other hand, someone like Mr. Kaplan, a young adult, is recommended to get at least--"

"I get it, Baymax! Sheesh!"

Silence.

And then Baymax looked to the woman, before giving a wave.

tumblr_inline_o9s0bv7aHb1t1gplk_100.png

"Hello. I am Baymax. What is your name?"

@Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Library

Reactions: Takumi and Jeremi
The idea of a kid getting drunk off wine was really only amusing for a second or two, even for Tommy. He probably would have stepped in if the others hadn't gone ahead and done so. Non-alcoholic, huh? Maybe the others who were a bit older deserved to lighten up on this whole dangerous mission thing.

hwU2YZr.png

"Then where does this multi-billion dollar CEO keep the real stuff?" Tommy put one hand on his hip while he balanced his plate in the other. He was grinning a bit cheekily. "I'm a superhero, by the way. Comes with a superior constitution."

@Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Dining Hall

Billy wasn't going to argue with Hercules, and frankly, it was pretty darn cool to be hanging out with him like this. Like any good fanboy, Billy had a list of his heroes that he'd like to meet, and of course Hercules had been on it. He'd have to thank America accidentally showing up at his and Teddy's apartment.

Ugh, why couldn't Teddy have been home at the time? He was not going to be happy about this.

"Sartre?" Billy said, trying to insert himself into the conversation somehow. It was too bad he had no idea who that was, so he was left shutting his mouth until the woman insinuated he and Marco were both kids. Jeez, wasn't Marco like twelve?

MQMEKB5.png

"Don't have any time to sleep," Billy said, looking unimpressed, "considering an immortal superhuman is out to get us. Give the kids some slack. We've been through a lot already."

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Library

Last edited:

"Bedtime? I'm no child, miss!" Hiro exclaimed, attempting to show off how "manly" he was despite his shrimpy stature, "We're all here on real important business. That's what being a hero is all about! Protecting others and saving lives has no curfew for people like us!"

"Technically, Hiro, at your age, you are still an adolescent, and legally a minor, thus, considered by some to be a child. As far as recommended sleep patterns go for a healthy lifestyle, at your age, it is recommended that you get 8 to 10 hours of sleep per day, and given usual morning activity, it is indeed technically past your bed time,"

"Baymax!"

"On the other hand, someone like Mr. Kaplan, a young adult, is recommended to get at least--"

Silence.

Library

The woman laughed at Baymax's talk with Hiro. "Listen to your balloon friend, he seems to know what's up." She placed the book on the nearby table and stood up. "Oh sorry, where are my manners. I'm Fox, a pleasure I'm sure. And relax kid,"

She replied to Billy. "I was just teasing." His remark however made Fox curious. "What did you guys do end up in that situation?" Fox had done her own share of rabble rousing in her day, getting a immortal superhuman after you was something even she hadn't dealt with.​

The idea of a kid getting drunk off wine was really only amusing for a second or two, even for Tommy. He probably would have stepped in if the others hadn't gone ahead and done so. Non-alcoholic, huh? Maybe the others who were a bit older deserved to lighten up on this whole dangerous mission thing.

hwU2YZr.png

"Then where does this multi-billion dollar CEO keep the real stuff?" Tommy put one hand on his hip while he balanced his plate in the other. He was grinning a bit cheekily. "I'm a superhero, by the way. Comes with a superior constitution."

@Gummi Bunnies @Josh M @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Dining Hall

Billy wasn't going to argue with Hercules, and frankly, it was pretty darn cool to be hanging out with him like this. Like any good fanboy, Billy had a list of his heroes that he'd like to meet, and of course Hercules had been on it. He'd have to thank America accidentally showing up at his and Teddy's apartment.

Ugh, why couldn't Teddy have been home at the time? He was not going to be happy about this.

"Sartre?" Billy said, trying to insert himself into the conversation somehow. It was too bad he had no idea who that was, so he was left shutting his mouth until the woman insinuated he and Marco were both kids. Jeez, wasn't Marco like twelve?

MQMEKB5.png

"Don't have any time to sleep," Billy said, looking unimpressed, "considering an immortal superhuman is out to get us. Give the kids some slack. We've been through a lot already."

@Verite @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Library

Dining hall

"Away from guests who weren't instructed on getting 'the good stuff'." Came Owen's dry response to Tommy. "And yes, you were the one who ran up the building. That is certainly a very superhero thing to do."​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

[

"Baymax!"

Silence.

Dining hall

"I don't know, how important is a CEO of his own multi billion company usually?" Owen responded to Tommy's inquiry.

And for all of the wine talk well. "Since I knew there was children among you. I took the liberty of bringing up some none-alcoholic wine from the cellar. Or perhaps I need to start asking for your card." He deadpanned.​

Library

"It is one of his more famous work certainly. I especially enjoy the final fourth book in the saga." The women responded before lowering the book to give all three a good look over.

"Xanatos said that we were going to have company, but I didn't expect children." She aimed that last part mainly towards Marco and Billy. Hercules just...got another look over before she continued. "Isn't it way past your bed time already?"

Lab

Was his response to Herbert. "If there is something out of the ordinary we will find it."

"Thank you, Xanatos." Goliath managed to say. They had been enemies for so long, it was even now hard to trust.

"Think nothing of it, I'm actually interested about this as well. You said shadows attacked you?"

"Duly noted."

APqCf.jpg

Marco had been called 'boy' or 'kid' enough times to day, so the teen was getting pretty peaved at this point. Especially when the lady inquired if it was past his bed time.

"Ummm, excuse me? Past my bed time? Lady, I'll have you know that I've pulled all-nighters before myself watching a Mackey Hand marathon on TV. If anything, it's past your bedtime!" Marco said before crossing his arms and letting out a huff.

He seemed to calm down when the lady introduced herself, however, and just shrugged.

v4iTD.jpg

"Well Uhhh... it's actually kind of a long story.." Marco started, finding himself nervously scratching his neck as he struggled to form the right words to explain their situation. "Basically this crazy purple alien guy named Thanos wants these things called hearts of lights, so he kidnapped us. But then the power went out in our cell so we were transported to some city with a talking superhero duck, and then it turned out his daughter had been kidnapped so then we came here where we met some talking gargoyles and then the lead gargoyle told us to come here or something. Oh and there's a priest, some red guy with a bunch of tattoos, and a witch I think?" Marco explained in the best way he could, having to catch his breath after all that monologing without even a single breath of air.

@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @library

Upon hearing the man talk about the roof, Star smiled and began bouncing up and down.

oLzIG.jpg

"Oh! Oh! I put a bouncy house up there! It was fuuuun." Star said as she remembered jumping in the inflatable castle like five minutes or so ago.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Dininghall

hook-14_zps97440833.png

Following Emma's gaze, Hook would spot Pocahontas when she would take Star's cup. While he wouldn't stop his eyes from admiring the view, the pirate held his tongue and didn't flirt with the woman. It was tempting to say something to her, but now that he had his mind set on impressing Emma, it would be a moot point to flirt with someone else. In fact, it would probably deter Emma from paying him any attention at all. So, he returned his gaze to his cup and continued sipping his wine, only looking to Swan again when she would nudge him under the table.

"Relax, Swan, I won't talk the child into trying hard drinks any time soon. Besides,"
he said, gesturing to Star. "She seems more interested in... something else now. Unless "bouncy houses" are another bad thing for children, I think you're in the clear." Although he didn't know what it was, Killian didn't bother asking this time. He had been asking far too many questions lately and honestly it was a hurt to his pride. Why did other worlds have to be so bloody confusing?

As he was sipping his wine, once again he caught Emma staring at something. He followed her gaze yet again to make sure she wasn't staring at another man to find her looking at Tigger. He raised an eyebrow at the creature, somewhat confused himself. "I take it your world doesn't have any creature such as that one?" The captain heaved a heavy sigh, swirling the liquid in his cup. "Normally, I'd blame the appearance of anything bizarre on my rum, but I haven't drank nearly enough to do so."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @DiningHall

[

APqCf.jpg

Marco had been called 'boy' or 'kid' enough times to day, so the teen was getting pretty peaved at this point. Especially when the lady inquired if it was past his bed time.

"Ummm, excuse me? Past my bed time? Lady, I'll have you know that I've pulled all-nighters before myself watching a Mackey Hand marathon on TV. If anything, it's past your bedtime!" Marco said before crossing his arms and letting out a huff.

He seemed to calm down when the lady introduced herself, however, and just shrugged.

v4iTD.jpg

"Well Uhhh... it's actually kind of a long story.." Marco started, finding himself nervously scratching his neck as he struggled to form the right words to explain their situation. "Basically this crazy purple alien guy named Thanos wants these things called hearts of lights, so he kidnapped us. But then the power went out in our cell so we were transported to some city with a talking superhero duck, and then it turned out his daughter had been kidnapped so then we came here where we met some talking gargoyles and then the lead gargoyle told us to come here or something. Oh and there's a priest, some red guy with a bunch of tattoos, and a witch I think?" Marco explained in the best way he could, having to catch his breath after all that monologing without even a single breath of air.

@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @library

Upon hearing the man talk about the roof, Star smiled and began bouncing up and down.

oLzIG.jpg

"Oh! Oh! I put a bouncy house up there! It was fuuuun." Star said as she remembered jumping in the inflatable castle like five minutes or so ago.

Library

"I'm up because this is the only time I can have a quiet time with my book when my child is sleeping." Fox replied before listening to Marco's tale of their plight. As he finished she wasn't quite sure what to think. "My you've certainly had a busy night then. And here I've just been sitting around reading a good book."

Dining Hall

"An inflatable castle in that location is a safety hazard." Owen replied to Star.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

hwU2YZr.png

Dining hall

"Away from guests who weren't instructed on getting 'the good stuff'." Came Owen's dry response to Tommy. "And yes, you were the one who ran up the building. That is certainly a very superhero thing to do."​

[

oLzIG.jpg

hook-14_zps97440833.png

Following Emma's gaze, Hook would spot Pocahontas when she would take Star's cup. While he wouldn't stop his eyes from admiring the view, the pirate held his tongue and didn't flirt with the woman. It was tempting to say something to her, but now that he had his mind set on impressing Emma, it would be a moot point to flirt with someone else. In fact, it would probably deter Emma from paying him any attention at all. So, he returned his gaze to his cup and continued sipping his wine, only looking to Swan again when she would nudge him under the table.

"Relax, Swan, I won't talk the child into trying hard drinks any time soon. Besides,"
he said, gesturing to Star. "She seems more interested in... something else now. Unless "bouncy houses" are another bad thing for children, I think you're in the clear." Although he didn't know what it was, Killian didn't bother asking this time. He had been asking far too many questions lately and honestly it was a hurt to his pride. Why did other worlds have to be so bloody confusing?

As he was sipping his wine, once again he caught Emma staring at something. He followed her gaze yet again to make sure she wasn't staring at another man to find her looking at Tigger. He raised an eyebrow at the creature, somewhat confused himself. "I take it your world doesn't have any creature such as that one?" The captain heaved a heavy sigh, swirling the liquid in his cup. "Normally, I'd blame the appearance of anything bizarre on my rum, but I haven't drank nearly enough to do so."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @DiningHall
Good. Star had been distracted from the topic, and had moved onto something slightly more appropriate. Though, Emma- currently swirling her cup around out of nothing more than a need to keep her hands busy and mind occupied -couldn't exactly say she condoned rooftop bounce houses. Especially when the rooftop was, well, on the top of a tower. But fortunately, the kid was alright, and--

tumblr_inline_o7tdbc7jvp1tab5zj_100.png

"...Did you say non-alcoholic?"
the savior asked with an almost pained expression, glancing down at her drink with a groan. Man, no wonder this was having no effect: it didn't have even a drop of alcohol in it. Heaving a heavy, audible sigh, she pushed the glass away, rubbing her forehead momentarily. Man, this sucked. "I'm with Speedy Gonzales over there. If you wanna card me, be my guest- but after the past few days I've had, I could really use a drink." Though, she didn't really want to set that example for the younglings around, she really needed to relax right now. And that definitely wasn't happening sober.

The matter of potential budding alcoholism aside, she didn't visibly react to Killian's words, only opting to reply after a long moment's pause. "Yeah, well, guess it's a non-issue now. Even without the oversized inflatable distraction," she muttered almost childishly. This tone was matched well with her expression, the words accompanied with a child-like pout. It wasn't intentional, or meant to gain admiration or anything of the sort. She was just truthfully disappointed there was no alcohol here for her. Maybe she would've been less disappointed over this if she realized Killian had now put aside flirting for her. Twice. Then again, maybe that would've frustrated her more.

Flirting all aside, Emma wasn't really keen on replying about why she was so dumbfounded by the sight of Tigger. Still, she was aware not replying was arguably worse, and slowly managed to work up a few words to answer with. "No. Actually, it's from my world, in a way. It's from a ridiculous kid's cartoon--" she began to explain, only to recall that Killian likely had no idea what a cartoon was. Eyebrows furrowing, she paused for a moment, trying to come up with just how to explain the concept. "Um, a series of illustrations people talk over, that they string together in sort of a vide- play. An inanimate play -that's put on specifically for kids," the savior elaborated. "He was a character from one. But the thing about cartoons is that they're fictional. Or, at least, they were supposed to be. Lately it hasn't really seemed that way... Though, up until the bouncing tiger and the chick over there," she gestured subtly to Tigger and Pocahontas, "none of the cartoon renditions seemed accurate. Yours definitely wasn't, at least. That much is for sure. You're much more-" Nope. She wasn't going to finish that statement. It would only give him satisfaction, perhaps lead him to believe she actually enjoyed him or his appearance, or anything else about him. And she didn't need that. So, fumbling to think up something to say in what had been intended to be a compliment's place, she blurted. "Flirtatious."

Hey. That wasn't wrong, either.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Josh M

Good. Star had been distracted from the topic, and had moved onto something slightly more appropriate. Though, Emma- currently swirling her cup around out of nothing more than a need to keep her hands busy and mind occupied -couldn't exactly say she condoned rooftop bounce houses. Especially when the rooftop was, well, on the top of a tower. But fortunately, the kid was alright, and--

tumblr_inline_o7tdbc7jvp1tab5zj_100.png

"...Did you say non-alcoholic?"
the savior asked with an almost pained expression, glancing down at her drink with a groan. Man, no wonder this was having no effect: it didn't have even a drop of alcohol in it. Heaving a heavy, audible sigh, she pushed the glass away, rubbing her forehead momentarily. Man, this sucked. "I'm with Speedy Gonzales over there. If you wanna card me, be my guest- but after the past few days I've had, I could really use a drink." Though, she didn't really want to set that example for the younglings around, she really needed to relax right now. And that definitely wasn't happening sober.

The matter of potential budding alcoholism aside, she didn't visibly react to Killian's words, only opting to reply after a long moment's pause. "Yeah, well, guess it's a non-issue now. Even without the oversized inflatable distraction," she muttered almost childishly. This tone was matched well with her expression, the words accompanied with a child-like pout. It wasn't intentional, or meant to gain admiration or anything of the sort. She was just truthfully disappointed there was no alcohol here for her. Maybe she would've been less disappointed over this if she realized Killian had now put aside flirting for her. Twice. Then again, maybe that would've frustrated her more.

Flirting all aside, Emma wasn't really keen on replying about why she was so dumbfounded by the sight of Tigger. Still, she was aware not replying was arguably worse, and slowly managed to work up a few words to answer with. "No. Actually, it's from my world, in a way. It's from a ridiculous kid's cartoon--" she began to explain, only to recall that Killian likely had no idea what a cartoon was. Eyebrows furrowing, she paused for a moment, trying to come up with just how to explain the concept. "Um, a series of illustrations people talk over, that they string together in sort of a vide- play. An inanimate play -that's put on specifically for kids," the savior elaborated. "He was a character from one. But the thing about cartoons is that they're fictional. Or, at least, they were supposed to be. Lately it hasn't really seemed that way... Though, up until the bouncing tiger and the chick over there," she gestured subtly to Tigger and Pocahontas, "none of the cartoon renditions seemed accurate. Yours definitely wasn't, at least. That much is for sure. You're much more-" Nope. She wasn't going to finish that statement. It would only give him satisfaction, perhaps lead him to believe she actually enjoyed him or his appearance, or anything else about him. And she didn't need that. So, fumbling to think up something to say in what had been intended to be a compliment's place, she blurted. "Flirtatious."

Hey. That wasn't wrong, either.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Josh M
Library

"I'm up because this is the only time I can have a quiet time with my book when my child is sleeping." Fox replied before listening to Marco's tale of their plight. As he finished she wasn't quite sure what to think. "My you've certainly had a busy night then. And here I've just been sitting around reading a good book."

Dining Hall

"An inflatable castle in that location is a safety hazard." Owen replied to Star.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
hgi80.jpg

"Pffft, what do you mean safety hazard? Bounce houses are super safe!" Star said in response to Owen's accusation. She then listened to Emma and Killian flirt more before walking in between them and placing her arms across both of their shoulders.

"Come onnnn, why don't you two lovebirds just kiss already!?" Star asked, obviously not understanding what personal space was.

@Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Nonja Kitty @whoever​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Dining hall

Library

Lab

"Duly noted."

hwU2YZr.png

MQMEKB5.png

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Verite @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Library

"Baymax!"

Silence.

"HAH! My bed time isn't for another two hours!" The Demigod grinned seeming to take pride in that statement. "Sometimes I get to stay up late. This is one of those exceptions." He shook his head before getting somewhat serious "But both Wiccan, the other young children and marshmallow fellow are right. We are being pursued by the Mad Titan, Thanos. It has been quiet a long day that has just yet to start.
---
Amadeus crossed his arms, watching the others eat. He had yet to touch the food, noting the entire saga of everyone and the (non)alcoholic beverages. He chuckled, grabbing a glass for himself, why not right? "Good thing this won't make me drunk. You won't like me when I'm drunk." He furrowed his brows at Star's sudden goading for the two to kiss. "Kissing isn't something you should be doing at the table with others eating." He chided, watching everything else unfold as he himself took a seat.

LIBRARY/DINING HALL
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York@Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

"HAH! My bed time isn't for another two hours!" The Demigod grinned seeming to take pride in that statement. "Sometimes I get to stay up late. This is one of those exceptions." He shook his head before getting somewhat serious "But both Wiccan, the other young children and marshmallow fellow are right. We are being pursued by the Mad Titan, Thanos. It has been quiet a long day that has just yet to start.
---
Amadeus crossed his arms, watching the others eat. He had yet to touch the food, noting the entire saga of everyone and the (non)alcoholic beverages. He chuckled, grabbing a glass for himself, why not right? "Good thing this won't make me drunk. You won't like me when I'm drunk." He furrowed his brows at Star's sudden goading for the two to kiss. "Kissing isn't something you should be doing at the table with others eating." He chided, watching everything else unfold as he himself took a seat.

LIBRARY/DINING HALL
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @York@Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite
APqCf.jpg

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Marco said as he facepalmed. "I'm not a 'young child', I'm fourteen!" Marco yelled to the man before looking at Hiro, who actually did look like he was around ten. "Can't say the same for him though." Marco idly commented before eyeing over Herc's "attire", or lack thereof. "And put some clothes on! There's a woman literally right here!" Marco commented as not-so-subtley gestured over to Fox.

Turning his attention back to Fox, Marco just nodded his head when she said how troublesome their adventures must have been. "Yeah it's been uh.. it's been quite a ride."

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @library

---

LIBRARY/DINING HALL

Star turned to Amadeus and squinted his eyes at him. Nobody argues with Star Butterfly. Especially when it comes to hugs and kisses!

azeld.jpg

"Uhhh, yeah it is. If someone wants to kiss while they eat then they can. It's not like it's illegal or anything." Star said before processing what Amadeus had said before he sat down.

EiDZN.jpg

"What's drunk?"

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Josh M @Dininghall

Status
Not open for further replies.