Murder Game XVII: The Infinity Parable

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
4vC4jZ9.jpg

"Oh."

Well, that didn't really answer Marco's question. He wasn't really sure how to "jury-rig" anything. Heck, Marco wasn't even sure he knew what jury-rigging meant. But if these were the type of machines that Herbert made when he was low on parts or was running out of time, just imagine what kind of things he made when he actually had the time and the resources!

"So... what kind of things do you usually make?" Marco asked in an attempt to sound normal, but was really coming off as more awkward if anything.

4FBxqvM.jpg

"Heeheehee..... Killian...... hot...... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaabs~"

Meanwhile, Star was way too busy gawking over Killian's amazing hawt abs to even notice Emma try and get her attention. Looks like you're gonna have to find a way to cover him up yourself if you want Star to snap out of her little trance.

@Crow @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"..."

tumblr_inline_nzdfjm6TDx1tab5zj_100.jpg

Emma heaved out a sigh, going to take off her jacket in aim of giving it to Killian. Only, it wasn't there. All she had was the dress, now. Shaking her head and climbing to her feet, she attempted to step between Star and Killian to block the view. Because the only other way she could really cover up the he was shirtless was hugging him, and she didn't really want to do that. Or, well, wouldn't admit she did. Her dress also kept making her stumble and she was really not liking this. "Come on, kid. Talk to me."

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @all​

"..."

tumblr_inline_nzdfjm6TDx1tab5zj_100.jpg

Emma heaved out a sigh, going to take off her jacket in aim of giving it to Killian. Only, it wasn't there. All she had was the dress, now. Shaking her head and climbing to her feet, she attempted to step between Star and Killian to block the view. Because the only other way she could really cover up the he was shirtless was hugging him, and she didn't really want to do that. Or, well, wouldn't admit she did. Her dress also kept making her stumble and she was really not liking this. "Come on, kid. Talk to me."

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @all​
Oddly enough, that seemed to work. Star immediately snapped out of her boy crazed fantasy before looking around, completely oblivious to what had just transpired.

dal9aVU.jpg

"Huh? What happened? Why are you in a wedding dre- oh." Star said, cutting herself off mid sentence as she remembered that she was the one who caused this. As she realized this, Star held up her wand in the air again.

"Radiant Shadow Transform!" Star exclaimed. And in a brief flash of light, Killian and Emma were back in their normal clothes.

Oh and Killian had a cute little top hat now. Why? Cause why the hell not?

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Killian only chuckled to himself when Elisa would comment about him, shrugging off her statement. "All the damn women here are so fiesty. Can't say I'm disappointed," he muttered to himself before glancing again to Emma.

"Well, as I said, I don't expect you to believe I'm trustworthy now. You are clearly the type who needs more proof. In due time you'll see it. I may be a pirate, but sometimes there's more than meets the eye when it comes to a person," Hook replied. "If it's any relief, I can tell you that Cora is only after one thing: her daughter. It's doubtful your son will be in any--"

Killian cut himself off, letting out a huff of air as he would avert his gaze from Emma. His cheeks were clearly reddening and he was very distracted by the angel before him. "Apologies, but it's rather difficult for me to speak with you while you're dressed like that. For a woman who doesn't care to trust a man, I'm of the opinion now that you would indeed be a radiant bride for one..."

Hook would take his flask back after Emma returned it, attempting to tuck it in his coat only to be reminded again that it was missing. "Well, if I had a coat I'd put my rum away," he grumbled, looking toward Star again after a moment. "Yes, feel free to change us back any time now, love."

Noticing the girl was staring at him, the pirate crossed his arms. It didn't hide his chest very much, but it was better than nothing. Even Emma tried to help by stepping between them. "I suppose this is what I get for having devilishly good looks, eh Swan?" he said, partly teasing Emma.

After commenting, at least, Star would finally change them back. Hm, but something felt... different...

Killian reached up, feeling a hat on his head, which he would promptly remove after putting his rum flask away. "Someone lose a hat? This isn't mine. Do I look like the mad hatter to you?"

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore mobile post struggles. XD

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Oddly enough, that seemed to work. Star immediately snapped out of her boy crazed fantasy before looking around, completely oblivious to what had just transpired.

dal9aVU.jpg

"Huh? What happened? Why are you in a wedding dre- oh." Star said, cutting herself off mid sentence as she remembered that she was the one who caused this. As she realized this, Star held up her wand in the air again.

"Radiant Shadow Transform!" Star exclaimed. And in a brief flash of light, Killian and Emma were back in their normal clothes.

Oh and Killian had a cute little top hat now. Why? Cause why the hell not?

Killian only chuckled to himself when Elisa would comment about him, shrugging off her statement. "All the damn women here are so fiesty. Can't say I'm disappointed," he muttered to himself before glancing again to Emma.

"Well, as I said, I don't expect you to believe I'm trustworthy now. You are clearly the type who needs more proof. In due time you'll see it. I may be a pirate, but sometimes there's more than meets the eye when it comes to a person," Hook replied. "If it's any relief, I can tell you that Cora is only after one thing: her daughter. It's doubtful your son will be in any--"

Killian cut himself off, letting out a huff of air as he would avert his gaze from Emma. His cheeks were clearly reddening and he was very distracted by the angel before him. "Apologies, but it's rather difficult for me to speak with you while you're dressed like that. For a woman who doesn't care to trust a man, I'm of the opinion now that you would indeed be a radiant bride for one..."

Hook would take his flask back after Emma returned it, attempting to tuck it in his coat only to be reminded again that it was missing. "Well, if I had a coat I'd put my rum away," he grumbled, looking toward Star again after a moment. "Yes, feel free to change us back any time now, love."

Noticing the girl was staring at him, the pirate crossed his arms. It didn't hide his chest very much, but it was better than nothing. Even Emma tried to help by stepping between them. "I suppose this is what I get for having devilishly good looks, eh Swan?" he said, partly teasing Emma.

After commenting, at least, Star would finally change them back. Hm, but something felt... different...

Killian reached up, feeling a hat on his head, which he would promptly remove after putting his rum flask away. "Someone lose a hat? This isn't mine. Do I look like the mad hatter to you?"

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore mobile post struggles. XD
"Good. Then you won't be disappointed to know I don't," she replied fondly, giving the pirate a grin. "And you don't need to tell me about there being more to a person than meets the eye. Pretty sure I know that better than most, at this point." Yeah. Because the woman who taught her son was Snow White, who was having an affair with a comatose patient that she managed to wake up by reading stories, who's real identity was Prince Charming. And they were her parents. It was a lesson she really knew damn well by now. "Her daughter? You mean Regina. You know, the crazy lady that thinks my son is hers and will do anything to take him? Real reassuring."

batch01_002.png

And then there was a pause, Emma scrutinizing Killian with green eyes as he glanced away from her. She was doing well at avoiding staring at his bare torso, but that didn't take away from the fact that... "Wait a second. Are you blushing?" she inquired with amused disbelief, a wide grin on her face and eyes alight with an indeterminable emotion. "You are! Okay, back up, I-"

Wait. What had he just said to her?

"..."

batch01_022.png

Killian's comment actually managed to mildly fluster Emma and cause her words to trail off, the blonde averting her gaze and going to shove her hands in her pockets. Or, well, where her pockets would have been, had she not been stuck in this damn dress. Still, an awkward reply was given, the blond giving a stiff, tight smile. "Thanks. But I don't really see a wedding in my future. Not really the type. And definitely nothing like..." Actually smiling more sincerely for a moment and releasing a small laugh, she lifted the somewhat poofy dress a little, twirling it just a bit with her hands. "This."

Briefly, her mind wandered as she looked at the dress, a thoughtful expression on her face. She had to wonder, did Mary Margaret wear something like this when she married David, back in their lives in the Enchanted Forest? Hell, maybe on more occasions than just their wedding, being a princess? Emma was mildly amused by such an idea, seeing as for the year or so she had known her mother, she had been a more casual type. But then, that hadn't really been her. She still had a hell of a lot to learn about her family.

And she was staring at Hook again.

Clearing her throat and turning her gaze back to Star instead, Emma looked immensely relieved to see the girl had snapped out of her trance, seeming to recognize what she had done after a moment. "Yeah. I'm in a wedding dress. Can you fix that? Please?" she mused, managing to muster up a good bit of patience for the kid. When the girl finally obliged, the woman let out a heavy breath, a grateful smile coming to her face as she lightly ruffled Star's hair. "Thanks, kid."

Glad that she was back in her normal attired, Emma quickly did a check to make sure she had everything. Jack's sword? Check. Pistol? Check. Sheriff's badge? Check. Good. And she had her jacket, and regular clothes. Yup. All was well. Though, as she looked to Killian with hopes that he was back in his regular attire, she could only roll her eyes at his inquiry. "Yeah, guess so. But don't you think you're a little old for her?" she quipped in response, crossing her arms and glancing up. "Nice hat, by the way. It suits you," she added dryly.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Whoevs​

"Good. Then you won't be disappointed to know I don't," she replied fondly, giving the pirate a grin. "And you don't need to tell me about there being more to a person than meets the eye. Pretty sure I know that better than most, at this point." Yeah. Because the woman who taught her son was Snow White, who was having an affair with a comatose patient that she managed to wake up by reading stories, who's real identity was Prince Charming. And they were her parents. It was a lesson she really knew damn well by now. "Her daughter? You mean Regina. You know, the crazy lady that thinks my son is hers and will do anything to take him? Real reassuring."

batch01_002.png

And then there was a pause, Emma scrutinizing Killian with green eyes as he glanced away from her. She was doing well at avoiding staring at his bare torso, but that didn't take away from the fact that... "Wait a second. Are you blushing?" she inquired with amused disbelief, a wide grin on her face and eyes alight with an indeterminable emotion. "You are! Okay, back up, I-"

Wait. What had he just said to her?

"..."

batch01_022.png

Killian's comment actually managed to mildly fluster Emma and cause her words to trail off, the blonde averting her gaze and going to shove her hands in her pockets. Or, well, where her pockets would have been, had she not been stuck in this damn dress. Still, an awkward reply was given, the blond giving a stiff, tight smile. "Thanks. But I don't really see a wedding in my future. Not really the type. And definitely nothing like..." Actually smiling more sincerely for a moment and releasing a small laugh, she lifted the somewhat poofy dress a little, twirling it just a bit with her hands. "This."

Briefly, her mind wandered as she looked at the dress, a thoughtful expression on her face. She had to wonder, did Mary Margaret wear something like this when she married David, back in their lives in the Enchanted Forest? Hell, maybe on more occasions than just their wedding, being a princess? Emma was mildly amused by such an idea, seeing as for the year or so she had known her mother, she had been a more casual type. But then, that hadn't really been her. She still had a hell of a lot to learn about her family.

And she was staring at Hook again.

Clearing her throat and turning her gaze back to Star instead, Emma looked immensely relieved to see the girl had snapped out of her trance, seeming to recognize what she had done after a moment. "Yeah. I'm in a wedding dress. Can you fix that? Please?" she mused, managing to muster up a good bit of patience for the kid. When the girl finally obliged, the woman let out a heavy breath, a grateful smile coming to her face as she lightly ruffled Star's hair. "Thanks, kid."

Glad that she was back in her normal attired, Emma quickly did a check to make sure she had everything. Jack's sword? Check. Pistol? Check. Sheriff's badge? Check. Good. And she had her jacket, and regular clothes. Yup. All was well. Though, as she looked to Killian with hopes that he was back in his regular attire, she could only roll her eyes at his inquiry. "Yeah, guess so. But don't you think you're a little old for her?" she quipped in response, crossing her arms and glancing up. "Nice hat, by the way. It suits you," she added dryly.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Whoevs​
tumblr_ohnvzyqUog1ugps3fo2_250.png

"No problem! That's what friends are for, right?" Star asked hypothetically, frowning only a tiny bit when Emma ruffled up her hair.

"So.... what's it like back in your dimension?" The teen asked Emma and Killian, wondering what it was like where they came from. Maybe it was like Mewni for them?

Probably more like earth though.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

"Splendid, but just because you know there can be more to a person doesn't mean you'll trust them," Killian replied. "But that's quite alright for now. One day, perhaps, you will bring down your walls so that you may find happiness," Hook added. "If not, well, you may end up like... me... with a heart as rough and jagged as a rock."

Killian glanced down at his hook, touching it with his good hand. For many years he held no love in his heart, only hatred. It drove him to live, drove him to kill Rumplestiltskin. After that task was complete, well, he would no longer care if he lived or died. He had nothing else to motivate him to cling to his life. Not like how Emma had-- "Your boy and your family, perhaps you'll lower your walls for them." And of course, Hook didn't expect to be around to see it. By that point, Killian was certain his life would be over.

Killian chuckled. "Fair enough. I don't see a wedding, or much of anything, in my future either, so I suppose I can't judge you." He scowled though, stubborn when he would say, "I wouldn't call it a blush, love." Pirates don't blush, they only lust. : |

"Anyhow, I can't help it if women of all ages are attracted to my natural alluring charm," Kilian mused, smirking. "Your tone, however, does not convince me that this hat suits me. Maybe I need to break it in," he commented, tipping his hat in a suave gesture.

When Star would ask about where he was from, Hook quieted for a moment. "I've not been in my original land for over a hundred years. I've spent more time in a place called... Neverland. Quite a dangerous place, ruled by a wolf in sheeps clothing." Hook couldn't say he enjoyed it, but Neverland had kept him alive long enough so he could try to get his revenge...

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore

tumblr_ohnvzyqUog1ugps3fo2_250.png

"No problem! That's what friends are for, right?" Star asked hypothetically, frowning only a tiny bit when Emma ruffled up her hair.

"So.... what's it like back in your dimension?" The teen asked Emma and Killian, wondering what it was like where they came from. Maybe it was like Mewni for them?

Probably more like earth though.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden
"Splendid, but just because you know there can be more to a person doesn't mean you'll trust them," Killian replied. "But that's quite alright for now. One day, perhaps, you will bring down your walls so that you may find happiness," Hook added. "If not, well, you may end up like... me... with a heart as rough and jagged as a rock."

Killian glanced down at his hook, touching it with his good hand. For many years he held no love in his heart, only hatred. It drove him to live, drove him to kill Rumplestiltskin. After that task was complete, well, he would no longer care if he lived or died. He had nothing else to motivate him to cling to his life. Not like how Emma had-- "Your boy and your family, perhaps you'll lower your walls for them." And of course, Hook didn't expect to be around to see it. By that point, Killian was certain his life would be over.

Killian chuckled. "Fair enough. I don't see a wedding, or much of anything, in my future either, so I suppose I can't judge you." He scowled though, stubborn when he would say, "I wouldn't call it a blush, love." Pirates don't blush, they only lust. : |

"Anyhow, I can't help it if women of all ages are attracted to my natural alluring charm," Kilian mused, smirking. "Your tone, however, does not convince me that this hat suits me. Maybe I need to break it in," he commented, tipping his hat in a suave gesture.

When Star would ask about where he was from, Hook quieted for a moment. "I've not been in my original land for over a hundred years. I've spent more time in a place called... Neverland. Quite a dangerous place, ruled by a wolf in sheeps clothing." Hook couldn't say he enjoyed it, but Neverland had kept him alive long enough so he could try to get his revenge...

batch01_035.png

Well, that earned Hook quite the look from Emma. "Please. I'm plenty happy as it is, and your heart is not jagged as a rock. I don't have to have my little superpower to tell that much," she stated firmly, arms crossing themselves over her chest. "If your heart was so cold and rough like you say it is, you wouldn't have given Aurora her heart back when there was nothing in it for you. You wouldn't be treating that kid over there so nicely. And I'm pretty sure you would've taken me out back on that beanstalk before I could do what I did to you. So don't go preaching that you're some monster, 'cause I've seen my share of them and frankly? You aren't it. So shove that crap, alright?" Her words held much more seriousness this time around, uttered in a lower tone so as to keep the kid to the side from hearing, and after she had spoken her mind? She turned to instead regard Star. "...Yeah, kid. That's exactly right. We gotta have each others backs now 'til we're out of this, don't we?"

Glancing at Killian once again with her less serious expression regained, the savior peered at him with green eyes, piping up. "Not the type to stick with one woman long, are you?" she speculated, giving him a knowing look before glancing downwards and giving a slow nod and light chuckle. "Guess that's something we have in common. A lack of commitment." Understatement of the century, not that she really desired to linger on it. No, she was much more content with the ever-so-slow ebbing away of her woes that came with her intake of alcohol. Though as the pirate denied his blush, Emma rose her hands in front of her as though in surrender, still grinning faintly. "Call it what you want. Pretty sure what they call it where I'm from is a blush," she taunted, lowering her hands to her sides again after a moment with a sly grin.

"Yeah, I know. Gentlemanly pirate's charm and all that," Emma remarked sarcastically in response, not so subtly rolling her eyes. "I'm so honored you chose me to tip your hat to. Really." Somehow, she didn't seem serious in that statement. Jee, wonder why.

At least she didn't have to linger long, because Star had made an inquiry. "We aren't from the same dimension, exactly," She offered, rubbing her neck for a moment before she continued. "I'm from...- Earth. Sorta. It's kinda confusing," she admitted, awkwardly. She was still coming to terms with the fact that she was originally from the Enchanted Forest. And that she was a princess. Kinda a lot to take in, and it had all only happened to be revealed over the past couple of weeks.

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever​

batch01_035.png

Well, that earned Hook quite the look from Emma. "Please. I'm plenty happy as it is, and your heart is not jagged as a rock. I don't have to have my little superpower to tell that much," she stated firmly, arms crossing themselves over her chest. "If your heart was so cold and rough like you say it is, you wouldn't have given Aurora her heart back when there was nothing in it for you. You wouldn't be treating that kid over there so nicely. And I'm pretty sure you would've taken me out back on that beanstalk before I could do what I did to you. So don't go preaching that you're some monster, 'cause I've seen my share of them and frankly? You aren't it. So shove that crap, alright?" Her words held much more seriousness this time around, uttered in a lower tone so as to keep the kid to the side from hearing, and after she had spoken her mind? She turned to instead regard Star. "...Yeah, kid. That's exactly right. We gotta have each others backs now 'til we're out of this, don't we?"

Glancing at Killian once again with her less serious expression regained, the savior peered at him with green eyes, piping up. "Not the type to stick with one woman long, are you?" she speculated, giving him a knowing look before glancing downwards and giving a slow nod and light chuckle. "Guess that's something we have in common. A lack of commitment." Understatement of the century, not that she really desired to linger on it. No, she was much more content with the ever-so-slow ebbing away of her woes that came with her intake of alcohol. Though as the pirate denied his blush, Emma rose her hands in front of her as though in surrender, still grinning faintly. "Call it what you want. Pretty sure what they call it where I'm from is a blush," she taunted, lowering her hands to her sides again after a moment with a sly grin.

"Yeah, I know. Gentlemanly pirate's charm and all that," Emma remarked sarcastically in response, not so subtly rolling her eyes. "I'm so honored you chose me to tip your hat to. Really." Somehow, she didn't seem serious in that statement. Jee, wonder why.

At least she didn't have to linger long, because Star had made an inquiry. "We aren't from the same dimension, exactly," She offered, rubbing her neck for a moment before she continued. "I'm from...- Earth. Sorta. It's kinda confusing," she admitted, awkwardly. She was still coming to terms with the fact that she was originally from the Enchanted Forest. And that she was a princess. Kinda a lot to take in, and it had all only happened to be revealed over the past couple of weeks.

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever​

x6P3d.jpg

Star sat there and eagerly listened to the two explain where they were originally from and go into some small details about what they were like. Once they were finished explaining, Star felt it necessary to explain what her dimension(s) were like.

"That's so cool! I'm from earth too. Well... kinda. I lived on Mewni for most of my life, but then parents sent me to earth after I accidentally set our castle on fire with my wand. That's where I met Marco!"
Star exclaimed as she stood on one foot and leaned to the side. She then threw her arms over her head and pointed to the side in which she was leaning. A quick glance to said side would reveal that she was pointing to none other than Marco Diaz himself, who was still conversing with Herbert.

• Bucket of Rainbows
batch01_004.png

At first, all Emma could really do was give Killian a half-amused and half 'seriously?' look. "You aren't the first guy to say those things. In fact, pretty sure it's a typical line. Especially for the people who are 'worthy' of just that. Besides, you're a pirate- surely you've heard 'there's plenty of fish in the sea'. So if you could let up and start taking this at least a little more seriously, it'd be great." Yeah. Tell him, Emma. She did seem to grow mildly frustrated by his statements, though, a tense laugh coming from her as she gestured around them. "Relax? How the hell am I supposed to relax when that crazy lady you were working with could be back in Storybrooke right now? My son could be in danger, and he's having to face that without his mother... Again," she stated with a tinge of pain to her features and tone, only to pause briefly with a deep breath through her nose. "Waiting a bit longer might not be a big deal to you, but it sure as hell is to me."

"..."

"Yeah. I'll take that drink now,"
she muttered, secretly grateful as the pirate placed the flask in her hands. Within moments, she had unscrewed it, taking a sizable swig before finally lowering it again. She really needed it right now, to the point she was beyond giving a damn who had been drinking from it before her. "Thanks. But you might want this back before I take the rest," she mused, passing it back to the captain.

Waiting less than patiently for the alcohol to work it's magic on her, Emma only scoffed at Killian's claim about having to be close to get her attention. "Oh, please. We've talked plenty without you getting so personal. Try another excuse." With that, she glanced back to the others again. Particularly, Angela, considering her inquiry on what they would do. "Well, I'm not sure just yet. But we're going to figure this out. Whoever these hearts of light are, whatever Thanos wants with them? He sure as hell ain't getting them on my watch. We'll just have to find them first and keep them out of reach. Though, easier said than done. But if you all know someone who may be able to help like you say..."

rsz__20170702_004020_by_teh_zombish_dbes3ul_by_teh_zombish-dbet8hu.jpg

Okay. So there had been a sudden flash of light smack in the middle of the whole conversation at hand, causing Emma to briefly lose her train of thought. At first, she didn't really notice anything different, not counting a sudden, random compliment from Killian that left her looking slightly confused as she glanced to him. Only to notice that he was shirtless, yet still looking hotter than the flames of hell. "Thanks? You, uh-" There was a pause, her eyes briefly glancing him over again. Okay. So shirtless was a good look on him, regardless of what had caused it. But she wasn't going to say that aloud. So instead, she pursed her lips, smiling and gesturing to his torso briefly. He might've been gazing at her so intensely she felt warm, but she wasn't really averting her gaze, either. "Aren't wearing a shirt-- What the...?" That was when she noticed the flowers in her hands. And shortly after, looked down at herself, noting the dress as the flowers fell to the ground, forgotten and unwanted.

She really wished there weren't kids around right now. Because this was a bitch.

Letting out a small laugh, Emma nodded, still looking downward as she bit her cheek. Yeah. She had a good feeling she knew who did this. And she just happened to be drooling over her man Killian's abs right now. "Yeah. Hold that thought," she murmured to Killian, giving him a tight smile before turning away, slowly making her way over to the teen responsible and tripping momentarily, unused to wearing such long and regal dresses. Still, she managed to crouch to the girl's height, looking her in the eyes. "Star?... Star. Kid, what did I tell you earlier? It isn't like this, with Killian and I. So can you please undo... Whatever this is?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @everyboday​

"Then it's agreed on. Me and Angela will head to Xanatos. Everyone else can stay here for the time being."

"Are you sure about this? What if he pulls something?"

"Then you know where to come looking for us."
Goliath replied to Elisa before turning towards a red long beaked gargoyle. "Brooklyn will be in charge until I return, but I expect that you wont be having any problems."

America wasn't going to hear any of that. They were the ones fighting, no way she was going to let casualties of their escape do all the work. "Oh no, wherever you two are going me and the group are coming with you. We have stakes in this too and if this guy can figure stuff out well then we're going to hear it."

"...If you insist." He responded begrudgingly realizing that America wasn't someone worth arguing with when they had decided on something. "But how will you travel with us? I know some of you can fly but..."

"Oh don't worry about that." America responded pointing towards Billy. "We have our very own bus driver. You think you can get us there Wiccan?" She realized however that while Billy was living in New York he hadn't lived in THIS New York. "Oh, Speed! We'll use Speed as a focal point! Anyone have the address of this guys place?"

Elisa took out her notepad and wrote something down before handing it over to America. "There, is there a reason why you need it?"
America just had a cocky smirk on her face when she handed the paper over to Tommy. "Just so that Speed knows where he's heading." She didn't bother to ask Tommy if he could get the job done, she knew he could.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

Billy was on board with the plan, at least until America insisted that Tommy was needed for this to work. "It's not like I haven't done this before," he said with a bit of a pout. Not that he was exactly an expert on his own potential and abilities, even now. Still, even with that in mind, he could have probably got the job done with just the address himself, The last thing he needed was Tommy lording something over him.

Tommy didn't really care at all. He gave America a thumbs up before disappearing from view. A few seconds followed before Billy raised his arms and washed the group in a blue light.

b0J8ERU.png

"Don't even need to chant. I got this."

And so he did.

LucsVo2.jpg

The group appeared at the top of a very tall building, standing near the edge of what appeared to be a castle built on top of the structure. Billy took a surprised step back from the edge and yelled out, eliciting a laugh from Tommy, who was standing nearby.

"Sorry, I couldn't help but run up to the top. Maybe I should have mentioned that. Amazing view."

Billy could only sigh.

"So, what do we do now?" Tommy asked.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi

Hook laughed, louder than he had before. So that was how Emma saw him, huh? He was flattered, but didn't exactly see things the way Emma did. "Damn, perhaps I am blushing. Yet again bested by Swan. You got me. I did do those things. Nevertheless, I won't claim I did those things because I have a heart of gold. As I said before, I'm a gentleman; a gentleman doesn't doesn't disrespect women and children." It was an excuse, of course, but Killian found it to be a good enough one. As much of a scoundrel he was, Hook did display the potential he had to be a good person on occasion.

When Emma would then accuse him of not sticking with any one woman very long, Hook glanced down at his arm where his tattoo of Milah's name was at. Emma couldn't see it, of course since it was covered by his coat, but she had seen it before. "Aye, that we do. Loss changes a person. When you lose the only woman you've ever loved as I have, it's rather difficult to find yourself in the mood to commit again." He paused before adding. "At this point, loss is an old friend--not that it matters anymore. Only one thing does, and I fully intend to get what I'm after."

Loss being an old friend wasn't even an understatement. Like Emma, he had also been abanded as a child, but not out of love. His father sold him and his brother into servitude. Without his brother motivating him and protecting him, Killian doubted he would even be here today.

And speaking of his brother, Killian's expression hardened when they would continue talking about their worlds. The pirate hated his own world because of his brother, because his brother had died due to their king. Yet another one of the loses Killian had suffered through in his life.

So the pirate remained silent, at least, until their group would make another location switch, ending up on the tall building near the castle.

"Yes, what do we do now?" Hook questioned, echoing Tommy's sentiment.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jeremi

Billy was on board with the plan, at least until America insisted that Tommy was needed for this to work. "It's not like I haven't done this before," he said with a bit of a pout. Not that he was exactly an expert on his own potential and abilities, even now. Still, even with that in mind, he could have probably got the job done with just the address himself, The last thing he needed was Tommy lording something over him.

Tommy didn't really care at all. He gave America a thumbs up before disappearing from view. A few seconds followed before Billy raised his arms and washed the group in a blue light.

b0J8ERU.png

And so he did.

LucsVo2.jpg

The group appeared at the top of a very tall building, standing near the edge of what appeared to be a castle built on top of the structure. Billy took a surprised step back from the edge and yelled out, eliciting a laugh from Tommy, who was standing nearby.

"Sorry, I couldn't help but run up to the top. Maybe I should have mentioned that. Amazing view."

Billy could only sigh.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi

Both Goliath and Angela were amazed by the ease that Billy managed to teleport them all such a long distance.

"That was amazing! You must be a powerful wizard." Angela exclaimed.

And while Goliath too could've sang Billy his praise, there were more pressing matters to attend to. "Now we await for the master of the place to arrive."

"For such a big shot he doesn't seem to have a lot of security in this place."

"Xanatos is someone who will not reveal his cards until he knows he's won. He probably has fifty of his men ready to strike."

No sooner after Goliath said that would the doors to the castle open and out stepped a sharp dressed man with a beard. No doubt this was the David Xanatos person the gargoyles had been talking about.

david-xanatos-gargoyles-77.3.jpg

"Goliath, Angela. To what do I owe this surprise visit." He looked behind Goliath to see the rest of the group gathered. "If you wanted a party then I'm sorry you should've called earlier so that I could've taken care of the proper arrangements."

"No they are...travelers from afar. We're not here for merriment either, my clan was attacked earlier tonight by creatures of shadow. One of them swiped at Angela. While the wound has healed I'm afraid that it could have left a more lasting imprint." It appeared that Goliath wasn't ready to reveal all details to this Xanatos just yet. "You are the only one with the proper equipment that could help us out."

Xanatos' eyes narrowed as he once again looked over to the group. "And that's why you brought this entire entourage with you?"

It was at this point when America entered the conversation. "Look these shadows are our responsibility and we just came along to see that everything was okay with Angela."

Xanatos had a bemused smirk on his face as America stepped up. "And who, might I ask, are you?"

"America Chavez." Came her blunt response.

"Well, Miss America, I am David Xanatos and I welcome you to my home. That goes for all of you as well! Come in! Come in! Let's figure this out shall we?"
It seemed to have worked, or at least Xanatos weren't showing them out. Instead he motioned to the group to follow him inside.

latest

The group found themselves inside grand hall that had one point been used as a dining hall back when the castle was in Scotland. Now it had been converted into a foyer with elevators connected to the entire building. "Make yourselves at home. You are free to come with us to the laboratory, but it might end up a bit cramped if you all decide to join. Otherwise there is a library down the hall over there and a dining hall on the other side, I'll have Owen whip up some midnight snacks for. Don't take my hospitality for granted though, I have eyes and ears everywhere."

It seemed that the group had free reign for the moment. Would they join Xanatos, Goliath and Angela in the laboratory, or head to the dining hall or the library?​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Crow @dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Shizuochan @thatguyinthestore @York @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Atomyk

b0J8ERU.png

And so he did.

LucsVo2.jpg

Billy could only sigh.

Hook laughed, louder than he had before. So that was how Emma saw him, huh? He was flattered, but didn't exactly see things the way Emma did. "Damn, perhaps I am blushing. Yet again bested by Swan. You got me. I did do those things. Nevertheless, I won't claim I did those things because I have a heart of gold. As I said before, I'm a gentleman; a gentleman doesn't doesn't disrespect women and children." It was an excuse, of course, but Killian found it to be a good enough one. As much of a scoundrel he was, Hook did display the potential he had to be a good person on occasion.

When Emma would then accuse him of not sticking with any one woman very long, Hook glanced down at his arm where his tattoo of Milah's name was at. Emma couldn't see it, of course since it was covered by his coat, but she had seen it before. "Aye, that we do. Loss changes a person. When you lose the only woman you've ever loved as I have, it's rather difficult to find yourself in the mood to commit again." He paused before adding. "At this point, loss is an old friend--not that it matters anymore. Only one thing does, and I fully intend to get what I'm after."

Loss being an old friend wasn't even an understatement. Like Emma, he had also been abanded as a child, but not out of love. His father sold him and his brother into servitude. Without his brother motivating him and protecting him, Killian doubted he would even be here today.

And speaking of his brother, Killian's expression hardened when they would continue talking about their worlds. The pirate hated his own world because of his brother, because his brother had died due to their king. Yet another one of the loses Killian had suffered through in his life.

So the pirate remained silent, at least, until their group would make another location switch, ending up on the tall building near the castle.

Star and Marco were both surprised when they ended up at yet another new location, especially now since they weren't even paying attention to their surroundings due to their prior conversations.

When Billy and Killian asked what they should do now, the interdimensional princess would smirk before answering their question.

q1fk.jpg

"There's only one thing we can do." Star said, earning a raised brow from Marco. Since when did Star Butterfly come up with plans?

Pulling out her handy dandy wand yet again, Star cast yet another important spell.

"Rubber Sparkle Bounce House!" Star yelled as she cast the spell. When she recited this particular spell, an average sized bounce house appeared on the top of the building along with everyone else. With Star being the hyperactive girl she is, she immediately ran into said bounce house and started bouncing around like crazy!

latest

"Woohoo! This is so fun! I love bounce houses!" Star exclaimed in unparalleled glee. This simply just earned a sigh and a nervous break of sweat from Marco, who was just sitting there watching Star bounce around like that weird Tigger guy.

"Star, is it really a good idea to put a bounce house on top of a skyscraper like this?" Marco asked in a worried tone, scared that the bounce house would fall off the building and onto the ground below.

"Pffft, don't be silly, Marco! When is it not a good idea to have a bounce house?" Star asked in a nonchalant tone that was almost the exact opposite of Marco's troubled one.

"I dunno, how about when we're literally on the roof of a three hundred story tower!?" Marco called out, his tone worsening as his voice began to slowly ease into a yell.

"Please, what could possibly go wrong? We're completely safe up here. You're just being a safe kid." Star said in a teasing tone, practically taunting Marco with that nickname.

"Well for one, you could fall and die!"

"Naaah, I'll be fine! I know what I'm doing, thank you." Star said as she grew slightly annoyed by Marco's pestering.

"Ugh, fine! Just... be careful." Marco simply sighed and crossed his arms. There was no arguing with Star once she made her mind.

That is, until the group had been led inside said tower. Knowing that it was time to get off, Star happily bounced her way off of the aforementioned bounce house. It was in the nick of time too, because as soon as the group headed inside, the bounce house fell off the tower and landed on the ground below, no doubt crushing some innocent bystander.

When they were presented with three options of where to go, Marco just shrugged and smiled.

5zD4C.jpg

"I'll head to the library." Marco said, hoping that he could find some peace and quiet there. Lord knows he needed it after all the madness that's ensued over the past few hours.

Meanwhile, Star was unsure of where to go so she just turned to Killian and Emma.
"Where do you guys think we should go?" Star asked innocently as she looked up at the two of them.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Jeremi @Atomyk @Crow @Yun Lee @whoever

Last edited:
x6P3d.jpg

Star sat there and eagerly listened to the two explain where they were originally from and go into some small details about what they were like. Once they were finished explaining, Star felt it necessary to explain what her dimension(s) were like.

"That's so cool! I'm from earth too. Well... kinda. I lived on Mewni for most of my life, but then parents sent me to earth after I accidentally set our castle on fire with my wand. That's where I met Marco!"
Star exclaimed as she stood on one foot and leaned to the side. She then threw her arms over her head and pointed to the side in which she was leaning. A quick glance to said side would reveal that she was pointing to none other than Marco Diaz himself, who was still conversing with Herbert.

"Then it's agreed on. Me and Angela will head to Xanatos. Everyone else can stay here for the time being."

Goliath replied to Elisa before turning towards a red long beaked gargoyle. "Brooklyn will be in charge until I return, but I expect that you wont be having any problems."

America wasn't going to hear any of that. They were the ones fighting, no way she was going to let casualties of their escape do all the work. "Oh no, wherever you two are going me and the group are coming with you. We have stakes in this too and if this guy can figure stuff out well then we're going to hear it."

"...If you insist." He responded begrudgingly realizing that America wasn't someone worth arguing with when they had decided on something. "But how will you travel with us? I know some of you can fly but..."

"Oh don't worry about that." America responded pointing towards Billy. "We have our very own bus driver. You think you can get us there Wiccan?" She realized however that while Billy was living in New York he hadn't lived in THIS New York. "Oh, Speed! We'll use Speed as a focal point! Anyone have the address of this guys place?"

Elisa took out her notepad and wrote something down before handing it over to America. "There, is there a reason why you need it?"
America just had a cocky smirk on her face when she handed the paper over to Tommy. "Just so that Speed knows where he's heading." She didn't bother to ask Tommy if he could get the job done, she knew he could.

Both Goliath and Angela were amazed by the ease that Billy managed to teleport them all such a long distance.

And while Goliath too could've sang Billy his praise, there were more pressing matters to attend to. "Now we await for the master of the place to arrive."

"Xanatos is someone who will not reveal his cards until he knows he's won. He probably has fifty of his men ready to strike."

No sooner after Goliath said that would the doors to the castle open and out stepped a sharp dressed man with a beard. No doubt this was the David Xanatos person the gargoyles had been talking about.

"Goliath, Angela. To what do I owe this surprise visit." He looked behind Goliath to see the rest of the group gathered. "If you wanted a party then I'm sorry you should've called earlier so that I could've taken care of the proper arrangements."

"No they are...travelers from afar. We're not here for merriment either, my clan was attacked earlier tonight by creatures of shadow. One of them swiped at Angela. While the wound has healed I'm afraid that it could have left a more lasting imprint." It appeared that Goliath wasn't ready to reveal all details to this Xanatos just yet. "You are the only one with the proper equipment that could help us out."

Xanatos' eyes narrowed as he once again looked over to the group. "And that's why you brought this entire entourage with you?"

It was at this point when America entered the conversation. "Look these shadows are our responsibility and we just came along to see that everything was okay with Angela."

Xanatos had a bemused smirk on his face as America stepped up. "And who, might I ask, are you?"

"Well, Miss America, I am David Xanatos and I welcome you to my home. That goes for all of you as well! Come in! Come in! Let's figure this out shall we?"
It seemed to have worked, or at least Xanatos weren't showing them out. Instead he motioned to the group to follow him inside.

latest

The group found themselves inside grand hall that had one point been used as a dining hall back when the castle was in Scotland. Now it had been converted into a foyer with elevators connected to the entire building. "Make yourselves at home. You are free to come with us to the laboratory, but it might end up a bit cramped if you all decide to join. Otherwise there is a library down the hall over there and a dining hall on the other side, I'll have Owen whip up some midnight snacks for. Don't take my hospitality for granted though, I have eyes and ears everywhere."

It seemed that the group had free reign for the moment. Would they join Xanatos, Goliath and Angela in the laboratory, or head to the dining hall or the library?​

Meanwhile, Star was unsure of where to go so she just turned to Killian and Emma. "Where do you guys think we should go?" Star asked innocently as she looked up at the two of them.

tumblr_inline_o8lauaSnUQ1tab5zj_100.png

"Yeah? Good thing I didn't say you had a heart of gold, then,"
Emma mused with a grin. An upward tug of her lips, borne from sincere amusement. "Listen, Hook- you can make excuses all you want. Genuinely, wholly bad people don't act the way you do. They don't have some honor code about being gentlemen or nice to anyone. So I'll say it again; you can shove the crap, because I've told you. Telling when someone is lying is my superpower, and you? You're full of it," she stated bluntly, not caring to sugarcoat jack-shit. Especially not when people tried to make themselves out as the monster under kid's beds. The terror hiding in the closet.

Killian's fleeting glance down at where she recalled his tattoo to be just proved it.

At first, the blonde said nothing, well aware that whoever Milah was? She'd been important to Hook. And she was gone now, however it came about- whatever it was that Gold did to her. There was no changing it, certainly, and to be honest? The savior was hardly in the mood to discuss hardships right now. So her response was a given as she leaned on the wall with a bitter scoff upon hearing his words. "Yeah. I could drink to that," she muttered. Love sucked. The two men she had ever loved, both gone. In different ways, sure- one stolen by death, before she could even really know if she truly loved him, and the other? Well, she doubted he had ever given a damn about her, now, considering he framed her and bailed on her like yesterday's trash. Sad how someone that had meant the world to you could crush you without a moment's hesitation. But that was just how this cruel, shitty world worked.

She didn't want to think about that now. She wanted to forget about love, and how crazy the world- and the other worlds -was. Wanted to hit the nearest stash of drinks and just relax, wind down. But she couldn't. No matter what she did, she would never forget. From her childhood abandonment, to her heartbreak that came with the man she thought had loved her framing her for theft and getting her put in jail, to the loss of her kid that she had sent away because she thought he'd be better off anywhere but with her. But maybe? Maybe all that pain and suffering made her better. Wiser. What might make her think that?

Because it had taught her she couldn't trust or love others again.

But then she was snapped out of it, Star's talk of her own world leading the woman to break free from her mental prison.

batch01_036.png

"...Oh," was Emma's deep, intelligent response, initially. "Sounds exciting. You'll have to introduce us to him sometime," she spoke with a smile, awkwardly, hands shoved comfortably in her pockets. "But later. Sounds like we're going on another adventure," she mused, referring to that they were departing for Xenatos. Which, she had just been about to suggest they get ready to do and start moving. Except, they were kind of teleported there. Right then. In, like, a matter of seconds. On the top of the building and, because of Star, with a bounce house. Okay.

Trying not to linger on the happening, Emma glanced to Star as the young girl inquired where they should go, taking a moment to ponder this. She still wasn't used to having people look to her for anything, even simple things like this. Especially not kids she didn't want to scare or disappoint, even after a whole year with Henry. But still, she fared alright on providing an answer. "Well kid, I'm not sure the laboratory is the best place," she admitted, well aware the the gargoyles had seemed wary of the man behind this. Because of that, she didn't really feel like taking the barely-teen to a place as ominous and possibly inhumane as 'the laboratory'. "That said, I don't know about you, but I could really go for something to eat." And by that, she secretly meant something to drink, too. Something that had alcohol. A lotttt of alcohol. "All this crazy portal hopping worked up an appetite. How 'bout we see what's going on at the dining hall?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Whoever/dininghallmaybe​

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

latest

Emma mused with a grin. An upward tug of her lips, borne from sincere amusement. "Listen, Hook- you can make excuses all you want. Genuinely, wholly bad people don't act the way you do. They don't have some honor code about being gentlemen or nice to anyone. So I'll say it again; you can shove the crap, because I've told you. Telling when someone is lying is my superpower, and you? You're full of it," she stated bluntly, not caring to sugarcoat jack-shit. Especially not when people tried to make themselves out as the monster under kid's beds. The terror hiding in the closet.

Killian's fleeting glance down at where she recalled his tattoo to be just proved it.

At first, the blonde said nothing, well aware that whoever Milah was? She'd been important to Hook. And she was gone now, however it came about- whatever it was that Gold did to her. There was no changing it, certainly, and to be honest? The savior was hardly in the mood to discuss hardships right now. So her response was a given as she leaned on the wall with a bitter scoff upon hearing his words. "Yeah. I could drink to that," she muttered. Love sucked. The two men she had ever loved, both gone. In different ways, sure- one stolen by death, before she could even really know if she truly loved him, and the other? Well, she doubted he had ever given a damn about her, now, considering he framed her and bailed on her like yesterday's trash. Sad how someone that had meant the world to you could crush you without a moment's hesitation. But that was just how this cruel, shitty world worked.

She didn't want to think about that now. She wanted to forget about love, and how crazy the world- and the other worlds -was. Wanted to hit the nearest stash of drinks and just relax, wind down. But she couldn't. No matter what she did, she would never forget. From her childhood abandonment, to her heartbreak that came with the man she thought had loved her framing her for theft and getting her put in jail, to the loss of her kid that she had sent away because she thought he'd be better off anywhere but with her. But maybe? Maybe all that pain and suffering made her better. Wiser. What might make her think that?

But then she was snapped out of it, Star's talk of her own world leading the woman to break free from her mental prison.

batch01_036.png

"...Oh," was Emma's deep, intelligent response, initially. "Sounds exciting. You'll have to introduce us to him sometime," she spoke with a smile, awkwardly, hands shoved comfortably in her pockets. "But later. Sounds like we're going on another adventure," she mused, referring to that they were departing for Xenatos. Which, she had just been about to suggest they get ready to do and start moving. Except, they were kind of teleported there. Right then. In, like, a matter of seconds. On the top of the building and, because of Star, with a bounce house. Okay.

Trying not to linger on the happening, Emma glanced to Star as the young girl inquired where they should go, taking a moment to ponder this. She still wasn't used to having people look to her for anything, even simple things like this. Especially not kids she didn't want to scare or disappoint, even after a whole year with Henry. But still, she fared alright on providing an answer. "Well kid, I'm not sure the laboratory is the best place," she admitted, well aware the the gargoyles had seemed wary of the man behind this. Because of that, she didn't really feel like taking the barely-teen to a place as ominous and possibly inhumane as 'the laboratory'. "That said, I don't know about you, but I could really go for something to eat." And by that, she secretly meant something to drink, too. Something that had alcohol. A lotttt of alcohol. "All this crazy portal hopping worked up an appetite. How 'bout we see what's going on at the dining hall?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Whoever/dininghallmaybe​
David's hospitality was duly noted, and Zé debated on where to go. The laboratory was not his style, and he was more than content with the sunflower seeds from the convenience store. "I think I will join you at the library, Marco," he said, taking his place by his fellow Brazilian's side. As long as he could relax while this whole Thanatos business resolved, he was fine.
@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

4vC4jZ9.jpg

"Oh."

Well, that didn't really answer Marco's question. He wasn't really sure how to "jury-rig" anything. Heck, Marco wasn't even sure he knew what jury-rigging meant. But if these were the type of machines that Herbert made when he was low on parts or was running out of time, just imagine what kind of things he made when he actually had the time and the resources!

"So... what kind of things do you usually make?" Marco asked in an attempt to sound normal, but was really coming off as more awkward if anything.

4FBxqvM.jpg

"Heeheehee..... Killian...... hot...... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaabs~"

Meanwhile, Star was way too busy gawking over Killian's amazing hawt abs to even notice Emma try and get her attention. Looks like you're gonna have to find a way to cover him up yourself if you want Star to snap out of her little trance.

@Crow @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

b0J8ERU.png

And so he did.

LucsVo2.jpg

Billy could only sigh.

latest

Star and Marco were both surprised when they ended up at yet another new location, especially now since they weren't even paying attention to their surroundings due to their prior conversations.

When Billy and Killian asked what they should do now, the interdimensional princess would smirk before answering their question.

q1fk.jpg

"There's only one thing we can do." Star said, earning a raised brow from Marco. Since when did Star Butterfly come up with plans?

Pulling out her handy dandy wand yet again, Star cast yet another important spell.

"Rubber Sparkle Bounce House!" Star yelled as she cast the spell. When she recited this particular spell, an average sized bounce house appeared on the top of the building along with everyone else. With Star being the hyperactive girl she is, she immediately ran into said bounce house and started bouncing around like crazy!

latest

"Woohoo! This is so fun! I love bounce houses!" Star exclaimed in unparalleled glee. This simply just earned a sigh and a nervous break of sweat from Marco, who was just sitting there watching Star bounce around like that weird Tigger guy.

"Star, is it really a good idea to put a bounce house on top of a skyscraper like this?" Marco asked in a worried tone, scared that the bounce house would fall off the building and onto the ground below.

"Pffft, don't be silly, Marco! When is it not a good idea to have a bounce house?" Star asked in a nonchalant tone that was almost the exact opposite of Marco's troubled one.

"I dunno, how about when we're literally on the roof of a three hundred story tower!?" Marco called out, his tone worsening as his voice began to slowly ease into a yell.

"Please, what could possibly go wrong? We're completely safe up here. You're just being a safe kid." Star said in a teasing tone, practically taunting Marco with that nickname.

"Naaah, I'll be fine! I know what I'm doing, thank you." Star said as she grew slightly annoyed by Marco's pestering.

"Ugh, fine! Just... be careful." Marco simply sighed and crossed his arms. There was no arguing with Star once she made her mind.

That is, until the group had been led inside said tower. Knowing that it was time to get off, Star happily bounced her way off of the aforementioned bounce house. It was in the nick of time too, because as soon as the group headed inside, the bounce house fell off the tower and landed on the ground below, no doubt crushing some innocent bystander.

When they were presented with three options of where to go, Marco just shrugged and smiled.

5zD4C.jpg

"I'll head to the library." Marco said, hoping that he could find some peace and quiet there. Lord knows he needed it after all the madness that's ensued over the past few hours.

Meanwhile, Star was unsure of where to go so she just turned to Killian and Emma.
"Where do you guys think we should go?" Star asked innocently as she looked up at the two of them.

"Big things. One of my most noteworthy - the Hydra Bot. It's kind of a giant machine I ride with the partner, Klutzy. Or was, until it was destroyed. There's also my signature Earthquake Driller, the name makes its function obvious. I've also made a few bombs - not lethal explosives, but foodstuffs like Soda, Popcorn and Hot Sauce. They certainly are great for parties and made for parties..."

Soon, via teleportation, the group had reached another destination - a great tower that belonged to a 'Xanatos' the others were talking about.

"Well Marco, I'd agree with you on having some peace and quiet, but my other instincts are telling me to head to the laboratory. See you later," Herbert says as he heads to the laboratory. So many things awaited him there!

He notices that the parrot Zé was ready to chill in the library too.

ZkyFrzB.jpg

"Dr Xanatos, was it?" Herbert asked the man in charge, "I'm just wondering, what kind of inventions do you keep in your laboratory?"

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

@Crow @Jeremi @Laboratory​

latest

q1fk.jpg

latest

5zD4C.jpg

batch01_036.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Whoever/dininghallmaybe

hook-181_zpse8eb94c0.png

Given their change of location, Hook figured he had the perfect opportunity not to reply to anything Emma had said before. While he tried to block out any of the aspects about himself that she had mentioned, the pirate found his thoughts straying to her words. Ugh, why did he always feel the need to hang on everything she had to say? It was hard for him to admit she was right, but he couldn't exactly keep running from the truth forever.

Maybe... all he needed was someone who could remind him that deep down he had a heart that still worked, and a part of him wasn't as selfish as he considered himself to be. Still, what was the point of having such a thing when it would only end up going to waste? Hook furrowed his brows, somewhat annoyed. That damn Swan always ended up ruffling his feathers somehow. And, for some reason, it only made her even more enthralling.

Lost in thought for a bit of time, Killian wouldn't snap back to reality until Star questioned where they should go. "Ah, uh, Swan's plan sounds ideal. How about we give the dining hall a go, eh? A bite to eat couldn't hurt," he replied. "Or... another hard drink," he said, perking up more at his own idea. Maybe Swan had nothing to do with his agitation. Maybe he just needed something more to drink. Yeah, that was probably it.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Dining Hall​

• Bucket of Rainbows
hook-181_zpse8eb94c0.png

Given their change of location, Hook figured he had the perfect opportunity not to reply to anything Emma had said before. While he tried to block out any of the aspects about himself that she had mentioned, the pirate found his thoughts straying to her words. Ugh, why did he always feel the need to hang on everything she had to say? It was hard for him to admit she was right, but he couldn't exactly keep running from the truth forever.

Maybe... all he needed was someone who could remind him that deep down he had a heart that still worked, and a part of him wasn't as selfish as he considered himself to be. Still, what was the point of having such a thing when it would only end up going to waste? Hook furrowed his brows, somewhat annoyed. That damn Swan always ended up ruffling his feathers somehow. And, for some reason, it only made her even more enthralling.

Lost in thought for a bit of time, Killian wouldn't snap back to reality until Star questioned where they should go. "Ah, uh, Swan's plan sounds ideal. How about we give the dining hall a go, eh? A bite to eat couldn't hurt," he replied. "Or... another hard drink," he said, perking up more at his own idea. Maybe Swan had nothing to do with his agitation. Maybe he just needed something more to drink. Yeah, that was probably it.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Dining Hall​
Fortunately for Killian, Emma appeared to let his obvious ignorance of her prior comments go, for the moment. If he wanted to drop it? Fine. It didn't change the truth of her words, or that they both had lived pretty shitty lives and done bad things in the past. But she knew one thing for sure: She was changing. She hadn't been the greatest person before- and definitely wasn't the greatest mother -, but she was bettering herself. Had been, ever since she'd been released from prison. And if she could change? Then Killian damn well could, too.

Ha. Funny how Henry's sentiments were rubbing off on her like that. Before this past year with him, she didn't think drastic change in a person was possible, for a lot of people. But now, here she was, a certainty in her heart that the revenge-lusted pirate before her could make up for whatever it was that made him think himself a monster.

tumblr_inline_nzdfjcjbvm1tab5zj_100.jpg

Now wasn't the time for that, though. She was just glad to hear the pirate was happy with her idea-- wait. Why did it matter? It was Star that had asked what they should do. Whether or not Hook came with didn't matter. Or, it shouldn't have. But it did, and-- Hold up, had he just suggested drinks? Okay, that made up for it. A smile was brought back to her face as Emma uttered a response, looking elated at the idea. "You just read my mind." With that, she looked to Star, still smiling vividly. "Come on, Star. Let's go." And so, once/if Star chose to follow, she started towards the dining hall.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Dining Hall​

Fortunately for Killian, Emma appeared to let his obvious ignorance of her prior comments go, for the moment. If he wanted to drop it? Fine. It didn't change the truth of her words, or that they both had lived pretty shitty lives and done bad things in the past. But she knew one thing for sure: She was changing. She hadn't been the greatest person before- and definitely wasn't the greatest mother -, but she was bettering herself. Had been, ever since she'd been released from prison. And if she could change? Then Killian damn well could, too.

Ha. Funny how Henry's sentiments were rubbing off on her like that. Before this past year with him, she didn't think drastic change in a person was possible, for a lot of people. But now, here she was, a certainty in her heart that the revenge-lusted pirate before her could make up for whatever it was that made him think himself a monster.

Now wasn't the time for that, though. She was just glad to hear the pirate was happy with her idea-- wait. Why did it matter? It was Star that had asked what they should do. Whether or not Hook came with didn't matter. Or, it shouldn't have. But it did, and-- Hold up, had he just suggested drinks? Okay, that made up for it. A smile was brought back to her face as Emma uttered a response, looking elated at the idea. "You just read my mind." With that, she looked to Star, still smiling vividly. "Come on, Star. Let's go." And so, once/if Star chose to follow, she started towards the dining hall.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Dining Hall​
hook-132_zpsb99cf533.png

On their way to the dining hall, a thought suddenly flashed in the sneaky captain's mind, causing him to lick his lips when it did. "Speaking of drinks," Hook would pipe up, the look flashing in his blue eyes that often did right before he was ready to start flirting. "We shared the same flask, an indirect kiss if you will," he teased, winking at Emma. "How I long for the day a more direct approach is taken. Heh." Knowing the blonde in front of him, she would probably roll her eyes, but he just couldn't help himself. He absolutely had to say something.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore #Captain Swan strikes again

David's hospitality was duly noted, and Zé debated on where to go. The laboratory was not his style, and he was more than content with the sunflower seeds from the convenience store. "I think I will join you at the library, Marco," he said, taking his place by his fellow Brazilian's side. As long as he could relax while this whole Thanatos business resolved, he was fine.
@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
"Big things. One of my most noteworthy - the Hydra Bot. It's kind of a giant machine I ride with the partner, Klutzy. Or was, until it was destroyed. There's also my signature Earthquake Driller, the name makes its function obvious. I've also made a few bombs - not lethal explosives, but foodstuffs like Soda, Popcorn and Hot Sauce. They certainly are great for parties and made for parties..."

Soon, via teleportation, the group had reached another destination - a great tower that belonged to a 'Xanatos' the others were talking about.

"Well Marco, I'd agree with you on having some peace and quiet, but my other instincts are telling me to head to the laboratory. See you later," Herbert says as he heads to the laboratory. So many things awaited him there!

He notices that the parrot Zé was ready to chill in the library too.

ZkyFrzB.jpg

"Dr Xanatos, was it?" Herbert asked the man in charge, "I'm just wondering, what kind of inventions do you keep in your laboratory?"

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

@Crow @Jeremi @Laboratory​
xI7nOpw.jpg

Earthquake drillers? Lethal explosives? These were things that Marco could never even fathom building.

"Wow. Your stuff certainly beats my Lego Castles and papier-mâché volcanoes." Marco commented as he listened to Herbert explain his creations.

When Herbert announced that he was heading to the laboratory, Marco gave the polar bear a nod before stuffing his hands into the pocket of his hoodie. "Alright. I'll see ya soon." Marco added before turning around and heading to the library with Zé and any others that might be going there.

h2cWtqk.png

As they walked, Marco looked down at the green parrot and smiled. "So uhh... you enjoying those sunflower seeds so far?" The teen asked in an attempt to make small talk.

@Crow

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @library

hook-181_zpse8eb94c0.png

hook-132_zpsb99cf533.png

On their way to the dining hall, a thought suddenly flashed in the sneaky captain's mind, causing him to lick his lips when it did. "Speaking of drinks," Hook would pipe up, the look flashing in his blue eyes that often did right before he was ready to start flirting. "We shared the same flask, an indirect kiss if you will," he teased, winking at Emma. "How I long for the day a more direct approach is taken. Heh." Knowing the blonde in front of him, she would probably roll her eyes, but he just couldn't help himself. He absolutely had to say something.

"Alright then. I'm pretty hungry anyways. Ooo! Maybe they have nachos!" Star exclaimed as she headed to the dining hall alongside Killian and Emma. Nachos were probably her favorite earth food. Especially the way that Marco made them. Mmm.. the mere thought made Star's mouth water.

J1hSrbX.jpg

Star couldn't help but overhear Emma and Killian's conversation about alcohol (y'know since she was walking with them and all.)

"Uhhh, why are you guys talking about drinks so much?" Star asked curiously, not exactly knowing what alcohol was. Marco's parents didn't drink at all. Her mom drank wine, but she did so on very rare occasions and she would always tell Star that it was just "colored water."

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dininghall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.