Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epilogue Part One: The God's Misfortune

So, the big weird metal man was dead, it looked like. Kofuku had still been gleefully hopping around the enemies and delivering the occasional kick when he'd fallen, his army falling along with him. Somewhere beneath the surface, the god was heavily disappointed. There was so much death that had occurred that could have so easily been avoided... Yet, still, bodies were strewn everywhere. On the other hand, the man ultimately behind the Adds' murders was now dead, and the female was more than fine.

Speaking of, just as Kofuku stuck a rather graceful landing....

"Would you get off of me?" growled a frustrated Sif, whom Kofuku had managed to land on. Oops, guess we haven't gotten to the Add part yet, huh guys? Sorry about the mix-up!

Blatantly ignoring the frustrated goddess that she'd landed on(that had been working on yanking her sword out of where it had impaled a man through the heart), Kofuku hopped off, breaking into a sprint away from Sif before leaping at a certain pair of 'twins' not too far off.

OML1VYB2ZFQ.jpg

"Addy-channnnnn!!! Masterminddddddd!!!" she exclaimed with glee. She had aimed to envelop both Adds in a tight and affection cuddle puddle, but she ended up flying right past Esper and smack into Mastermind. Despite the potential mild pain she could've felt from this, she wasted no time in latching onto the male in a tight embrace, cuddling the heck out of him. She had been about to ask just how the two were alive, as they clearly weren't spirits, but Mastermind beat her to it with his explanation. To be Frank, who cared how they came back? All that mattered was that they were back.

While the two discussed homes, Kofuku fell silent. There was a high chance hers was completely wrecked. If the Reapers hadn't done it, it wouldn't surprise her if the Phantoms had run amok. Especially with her fellow gods surely distracted with the Reapers. The thought was unsettling, and a sudden horror came when she considered what might have happened to Daikoku, Hiyori, Yato and the others. But she did her best to snap out of it as Shizuo spoke to her, though her expression had become solemn. "You know I won't forget~" she assured, as pleasantly as possible. "And I'd love to visit!" ...but you wouldn't remember me, anyways. Before saying anything more, the female moved to pull Shizuo into the ongoing hug and give him dem snuggles, too.

Kofuku, herself, was spacing out slightly, lost in the thoughts of all that could have gone wrong already or could still go wrong. It was horribly unsettling, but she was disrupted by Mastermind leaning close to her, starting to whisper something to her. The pinkette listened patiently with interest, her curiosity piqued, only to completely brighten up. "Ooh, really?? Thank you, Addy-kunnnnn!"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Whoever​
"No problem, Kofu-chan. Besides, Apocalypse recorded as much data as it can, I won't be forgetting you any time soon."

For once, Mastermind took a moment to pat her on the head, seeing that Kofuku was worrying that they would forget her.

101.png

Shizuo knew she was worried that he would forget her. She had made it clear before that many had done so already, and she didn't even know if he could hold onto the memory of her. As she pulled him into a tight hug, the bartender was careful not to hurt her with his own strength as he returned the affection.

"And don't worry about me forgetting. Every time something goes wrong and I feel down, I'll make sure I remember the nice kid I met who just happened to be a goddess."

He wasn't going to forget her, no matter what. He never forgot his friends.​
Taking a moment to listen to Shizuo, Mastermind couldn't help but smile. Was this truly the first time he felt... happy? He wasn't sure, but he felt that it should be.

"Hold on, I'm going to check on the asshole."

Mastermind felt the need to check up on Esper, hoping he wasn't starting any problems up. They just got through hell to eliminate Elliot.​

tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

Klaus smirked at the boy. "Yeah, hopefully it will be." He rolled his eyes in a playful way, before opening his arms. "Come on... just get it over with." He knew Toboe would probably want to hug him before he set off to New Orleans... or whatever was left of it. Elijah just waited there, saying goodbye to a few people and politely apologizing for everything that he was a part of.

@Lizzy @Everyone Else

Toboe grinned at the invitation and hugged Klaus.

"Bet you wanted to hug just as much as I did " Toboe teased slightly. He held on for just a little longer than needed before letting go.

"Good luck with things from now on." He added.

Epilogue Part One: The God's Misfortune

So, the big weird metal man was dead, it looked like. Kofuku had still been gleefully hopping around the enemies and delivering the occasional kick when he'd fallen, his army falling along with him. Somewhere beneath the surface, the god was heavily disappointed. There was so much death that had occurred that could have so easily been avoided... Yet, still, bodies were strewn everywhere. On the other hand, the man ultimately behind the Adds' murders was now dead, and the female was more than fine.

Speaking of, just as Kofuku stuck a rather graceful landing....

"Would you get off of me?" growled a frustrated Sif, whom Kofuku had managed to land on. Oops, guess we haven't gotten to the Add part yet, huh guys? Sorry about the mix-up!

Blatantly ignoring the frustrated goddess that she'd landed on(that had been working on yanking her sword out of where it had impaled a man through the heart), Kofuku hopped off, breaking into a sprint away from Sif before leaping at a certain pair of 'twins' not too far off.

OML1VYB2ZFQ.jpg

"Addy-channnnnn!!! Masterminddddddd!!!" she exclaimed with glee. She had aimed to envelop both Adds in a tight and affection cuddle puddle, but she ended up flying right past Esper and smack into Mastermind. Despite the potential mild pain she could've felt from this, she wasted no time in latching onto the male in a tight embrace, cuddling the heck out of him. She had been about to ask just how the two were alive, as they clearly weren't spirits, but Mastermind beat her to it with his explanation. To be Frank, who cared how they came back? All that mattered was that they were back.

While the two discussed homes, Kofuku fell silent. There was a high chance hers was completely wrecked. If the Reapers hadn't done it, it wouldn't surprise her if the Phantoms had run amok. Especially with her fellow gods surely distracted with the Reapers. The thought was unsettling, and a sudden horror came when she considered what might have happened to Daikoku, Hiyori, Yato and the others. But she did her best to snap out of it as Shizuo spoke to her, though her expression had become solemn. "You know I won't forget~" she assured, as pleasantly as possible. "And I'd love to visit!" ...but you wouldn't remember me, anyways. Before saying anything more, the female moved to pull Shizuo into the ongoing hug and give him dem snuggles, too.

Kofuku, herself, was spacing out slightly, lost in the thoughts of all that could have gone wrong already or could still go wrong. It was horribly unsettling, but she was disrupted by Mastermind leaning close to her, starting to whisper something to her. The pinkette listened patiently with interest, her curiosity piqued, only to completely brighten up. "Ooh, really?? Thank you, Addy-kunnnnn!"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Whoever​

Turning to look over where the pinkette was Toboe gave her a rather smile and a wave.

Kofuku definitely wouldn't be forgotten in Toboe's case, that's for sure. Seeing her happy that the Adds were back made him content.

Don't think that the Adds and Shizuo wouldn't get waved at either.

@Justin Charming @Hospes @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @anybody interested

[BCOLOR=transparent]So they had defeated Elliot. While his final attack using his axe mostly went to waste, Manly Dan was nonetheless content. These horrible creatures were finally gone. The universe, or the multiverse for that matter, was finally free from them. Despite the damage they had done.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In the corner of his eye, Dan couldn't help but notice people doing goodbyes, signing up for the UN, or just standing about. It reminded him; where would he go now? He had gotten his revenge, but now what? Gravity Falls was in ruin, abandoned and without life. If he'd go back, as some people seemed to offer, what would he do? Live lonely as a lumberjack in a ghost town without the need for one? The town he had known so well, the people… And he never got to say goodbye.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Approaching a UN officer, he decided to [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]join them.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] If not chopping down trees, his power had to be good for something, and action was something he felt like he couldn't get enough of. But, there was one last thing, one last person he wanted to talk to before he'd leave with the UN. One peculiar goat man.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Asgore! Asgore!" Pushing his way around the crowd, pretty much the only thing he'd done, he yelled for his monstrous friend, wondering where he'd be in these last moments of company. From some things as simple as an arm wrestling match and a cup of tea, to Asgore under JoJo's command being practically overthrown with betrayal, the two had stuck together so far, and he intended to find out if he wanted to continue that trend.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Librarian Goat[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Takumi

"Bet you wanted to hug just as much as I did " Toboe teased slightly. He held on for just a little longer than needed before letting go.

Turning to look over where the pinkette was Toboe gave her a rather smile and a wave.

Kofuku definitely wouldn't be forgotten in Toboe's case, that's for sure. Seeing her happy that the Adds were back made him content.

Cue Mastermind's Apocalypse floating over to Toboe.

"Nyaaaaa~!"​

• Love
Cue Mastermind's Apocalypse floating over to Toboe.

"Nyaaaaa~!"​
Apocalypse would get pats from Toboe. Because even he thought Mastermind's Apocalypse was extremely cute.

"Never got to thank you and Mastermind for the help back in Eden, so thank you." he told the cat-like cube.

101.png

Shizuo knew she was worried that he would forget her. She had made it clear before that many had done so already, and she didn't even know if he could hold onto the memory of her. As she pulled him into a tight hug, the bartender was careful not to hurt her with his own strength as he returned the affection.

"And don't worry about me forgetting. Every time something goes wrong and I feel down, I'll make sure I remember the nice kid I met who just happened to be a goddess."

He wasn't going to forget her, no matter what. He never forgot his friends.​
"No problem, Kofu-chan. Besides, Apocalypse recorded as much data as it can, I won't be forgetting you any time soon."

For once, Mastermind took a moment to pat her on the head, seeing that Kofuku was worrying that they would forget her.

Taking a moment to listen to Shizuo, Mastermind couldn't help but smile. Was this truly the first time he felt... happy? He wasn't sure, but he felt that it should be.

"Hold on, I'm going to check on the asshole."

Mastermind felt the need to check up on Esper, hoping he wasn't starting any problems up. They just got through hell to eliminate Elliot.​

The reassurances from Shizuo and Mastermind were quite clearly more than welcome, but the god tried to keep herself from getting her hopes up. Until she had a shrine again, and more wishes to fulfil, it was unlikely she'd be remembered. No matter how determined someone was to remember her. "Well, I won't forget either of you, either," she assured with certainty, glad that this was the case. At least shed have their memory, even if she didn't see them again. Hopefully that would be enough until they met again. Even if she didn't have Yato or the others--

...No. She couldn't think like that. She wouldn't.

tumblr_ncj1zsMZW11txrzruo1_500.gif

With that out in the air, Kofuku allowed herself to revel in Mastermind's head pats, looking a little more- ..okay, a lot more -content. Way to go, Mastermind, you totally won Kofuku over, there. If she was disappointed when the male stopped and spoke of going to check on his counterpart, she didn't let it show. Instead, she just nodded, offering a pleasant wave. "Okay~ Have fun, Addy-kunnn~"

And then she resumed snuggling Shizuo(after waving to Toboe happily as well), seeming unfazed by his strength. Kofuku was the master of tight, squeezy hugs, after all. That's right, accept the love and cuddles. Not just Shizuo, but everyone.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Lizzy

The rebellion as a whole was in shock, their long fight against Elliot finally at an end. The rebellion leaders quickly decided that it was finally time for them all to rest and get back to rebuilding what they had lost. With Elliot gone, the group was to disband, the United Nations offering transport home for those that needed it. They also offered the disbanded rebellion members and the Normandy's crew a second choice: the option to join the UN organization.​

zAHZ2TY.png

"Well gang, it's been...something else, that's for sure. A wild mess of a ride. But now that this mess has been dealt with, there's a long list of things that need to be done back home. I have some large shoes to fill. And acting as a guiding force to all this, promoting peace in the multiverse when my own world is reeling and fractured, it'd just seem like a big joke but no one's laughing. Gotta focus on my home first before any thoughts of the multiverse. That and less creepy cosplayers." He shuddered. "So thanks but no thanks, I'll pass on the UN membership card. But if any of ya are ever in the neighborhood and need a hand...don't be a stranger." Qrow nodded, giving a quick two fingered salute in farewell before he swiveled on his feet, heading for transport back home.​

The reassurances from Shizuo and Mastermind were quite clearly more than welcome, but the god tried to keep herself from getting her hopes up. Until she had a shrine again, and more wishes to fulfil, it was unlikely she'd be remembered. No matter how determined someone was to remember her. "Well, I won't forget either of you, either," she assured with certainty, glad that this was the case. At least shed have their memory, even if she didn't see them again. Hopefully that would be enough until they met again. Even if she didn't have Yato or the others--

...No. She couldn't think like that. She wouldn't.

tumblr_ncj1zsMZW11txrzruo1_500.gif

With that out in the air, Kofuku allowed herself to revel in Mastermind's head pats, looking a little more- ..okay, a lot more -content. Way to go, Mastermind, you totally won Kofuku over, there. If she was disappointed when the male stopped and spoke of going to check on his counterpart, she didn't let it show. Instead, she just nodded, offering a pleasant wave. "Okay~ Have fun, Addy-kunnn~"

And then she resumed snuggling Shizuo(after waving to Toboe happily as well), seeming unfazed by his strength. Kofuku was the master of tight, squeezy hugs, after all. That's right, accept the love and cuddles. Not just Shizuo, but everyone.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Lizzy
Dammit, Kofuku, why must your hugs be so possessive? "Man, it's like you don't want to ever let go, kid," Shizuo chuckled as he just accepted the cuddle, "What, are you planing on hanging on till I get home or something?" Honestly, it didn't sound all that bad. It would be nice to have someone as cheerful as her hanging around, and he was sure his friends would love her, and especially Akane. Plus, she could probably find a lot of converts there...

Who better to give the people hope during the rebuilding than the ever-cheerful pinkette goddess, and she would love the attention and get that shrine she needed. Maybe he should throw it out as an idea for her? She had probably already noticed how the thoughtful expression on his face, so he could bring it up then if she asked.​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Hiya!"

Esper was always full of surprises, his head popping up while upside-down from a time rift above Akane.

"Soooo, is there room for little ol' me in the UN? I always got some time on my hands~"

Even at times like these, Esper somehow worked up those time puns whenever he could.

@Atomyk @Verite
036.png

"Wha--?!" Akane exclaimed in surprise when Add would so suddenly appear above her. Though she might be a member of the UN, she was still but a novice at this sort of stuff, having hailed from a relatively "normal" world for all intents and purposes, at least, compared to other worlds that she had seen, that was.

ppm14.png

Admittedly still a little weirded out, Akane nevertheless attempted to recover from the sudden (possibly unintentional) scare, scratching the side of her head, before speaking.

"Ah... Y-Yeah, though the process might be a little complicated, we can give you a position in the UN, provided you meet the organization's requirements, expectations, the like," she spoke, crossing her arms behind her back.

027.png

"So long as you have the best interests of the multiverse in mind... Right?"

@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
With the game finally being over, Jonathan walked over to Johnny, hoisting him on his back again.
Once that was done, the large man went to hug his beloved family members once again in a tight hug, catching Joseph's throat with his left arm.

"B-By God, I will not leave your side! There's so much to make up for and I thought I lost that chance!" Jonathan cried out, close to tearing up from relief.

Johnny chuckled at all this, muttering to himself.
"Well...I still have unfinished business back in my world. I have to head to Italy for...a friend."
@Verite

036.png

"Wha--?!" Akane exclaimed in surprise when Add would so suddenly appear above her. Though she might be a member of the UN, she was still but a novice at this sort of stuff, having hailed from a relatively "normal" world for all intents and purposes, at least, compared to other worlds that she had seen, that was.

ppm14.png

Admittedly still a little weirded out, Akane nevertheless attempted to recover from the sudden (possibly unintentional) scare, scratching the side of her head, before speaking.

"Ah... Y-Yeah, though the process might be a little complicated, we can give you a position in the UN, provided you meet the organization's requirements, expectations, the like," she spoke, crossing her arms behind her back.

027.png

"So long as you have the best interests of the multiverse in mind... Right?"

@Gummi Bunnies
"Uh-huh~"

Dropping down from his time rift, Esper turned himself right-side up, placing his feet on the ground as if he were a light feather... Well, that was an understatement with how thin he appeared...

tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo4_100.png

"No doubt on that, miss. With all of the time in the multiverse, time travelers like myself do run out on things to do~ Might as well make use out of my time before it runs out, riiiight?"

Giving Akane a playful wink, Esper was making it clear that he had purely nothing else to do at this rate.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo8_100.png

"I see you're busy on something else, Esper. Out of all people here, I didn't actually expect you to join the UN."

Walking over to them, Mastermind couldn't really grasp on the reasoning on Esper's part to join the UN.

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Oh c'mon Addy-chan, at the very least I'm changing~! Cut your other self some slack, huh?"

Esper, in Mastermind's eyes, was somewhat a pain, but judging from how this entire event played out, Mastermind supposed that Esper did have some little change of heart.

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo4_100.png

"Well, tell me when you're finished with that, before you leave. You're still my ticket to return home, judging from your usage of time travel."

With that said, Mastermind walked off to allow Esper to finish this UN business, the latter glancing over at Akane for her reply.

@Verite

Dammit, Kofuku, why must your hugs be so possessive? "Man, it's like you don't want to ever let go, kid," Shizuo chuckled as he just accepted the cuddle, "What, are you planing on hanging on till I get home or something?" Honestly, it didn't sound all that bad. It would be nice to have someone as cheerful as her hanging around, and he was sure his friends would love her, and especially Akane. Plus, she could probably find a lot of converts there...

Who better to give the people hope during the rebuilding than the ever-cheerful pinkette goddess, and she would love the attention and get that shrine she needed. Maybe he should throw it out as an idea for her? She had probably already noticed how the thoughtful expression on his face, so he could bring it up then if she asked.​

Though Shizuo wouldn't be able to realize it, he was right. She was hugging him like she didn't want to let go because, well, she didn't want to let go. Not after all that had happened. Perhaps part of it was not wanting to leave her few friends she'd made here, or that she was somewhat scared to go back home with the possibility of it being destroyed and her friends being gone. Such possibilities were enough to somewhat bring down even the bubbly god, herself. Regardless, she just continued cuddling him in response, as though that were enough of an answer. However, his next question earned a bright smile, and a gentle squeeze.

Noragami-Anime-kofuku-ebisu-anime-гифки-1080008.gif

"Only if you want me to, Shizuo-kun~" she remarked, affectionately. Wait, was she being serious? Or was that a joke? Lord only knew, with her. In any case, she did seem to quickly pick up that Shizuo had something on his mind, leading her to pull away slightly and tilt her head at him. "Huh? Is something wrong?"

@The Tactician @Whoever​

Though Shizuo wouldn't be able to realize it, he was right. She was hugging him like she didn't want to let go because, well, she didn't want to let go. Not after all that had happened. Perhaps part of it was not wanting to leave her few friends she'd made here, or that she was somewhat scared to go back home with the possibility of it being destroyed and her friends being gone. Such possibilities were enough to somewhat bring down even the bubbly god, herself. Regardless, she just continued cuddling him in response, as though that were enough of an answer. However, his next question earned a bright smile, and a gentle squeeze.

Noragami-Anime-kofuku-ebisu-anime-гифки-1080008.gif

"Only if you want me to, Shizuo-kun~" she remarked, affectionately. Wait, was she being serious? Or was that a joke? Lord only knew, with her. In any case, she did seem to quickly pick up that Shizuo had something on his mind, leading her to pull away slightly and tilt her head at him. "Huh? Is something wrong?"

@The Tactician @Whoever​
"Oh, uh... I was thinking, you needed people to worship you, right?" Shizuo started, trying not to gulped as she stared up at him, "Well, my home's going to need to be rebuilt and the people could probably use some hope for the future. Maybe if you and whoever you wanted to bring from your world wanted to, you could come and help out? A goddess gets followers by helping them out, so if you cheer them up while the work goes on..."

He sighed, already having a feeling that she would say no to the idea, and settled for giving her head another pat, "Anyways, it's just something to think about. I don't want to make you think that you have to or anything."

"Oh, uh... I was thinking, you needed people to worship you, right?" Shizuo started, trying not to gulped as she stared up at him, "Well, my home's going to need to be rebuilt and the people could probably use some hope for the future. Maybe if you and whoever you wanted to bring from your world wanted to, you could come and help out? A goddess gets followers by helping them out, so if you cheer them up while the work goes on..."

He sighed, already having a feeling that she would say no to the idea, and settled for giving her head another pat, "Anyways, it's just something to think about. I don't want to make you think that you have to or anything."

Kofuku listened quietly as Shizuo explained, looking somewhat patient. Or, at least, more so than usual. Her expression was almost unreadable, aside from it being that of interest and curiosity. Even after Shizuo finished speaking and even patted her on the head, the female stared quietly, not speaking a word. Soon enough, though, she brightened visibly and regained her typical bounce.

tumblr_nhggs4w6I61tm97tqo1_500.gif

"That's a great idea, Shizuo-kun~! I'd love that," she offered in response, smiling brightly at her friend. "I bet you'd love Yatty-chan, Hiyorin.." And then Kofuku listed a good few more names before moving on. "And I'd love to meet your friends, too~" Hah. So much for you think you were getting rejected on that request.

@The Tactician @Whoever​

Kofuku listened quietly as Shizuo explained, looking somewhat patient. Or, at least, more so than usual. Her expression was almost unreadable, aside from it being that of interest and curiosity. Even after Shizuo finished speaking and even patted her on the head, the female stared quietly, not speaking a word. Soon enough, though, she brightened visibly and regained her typical bounce.

tumblr_nhggs4w6I61tm97tqo1_500.gif

"That's a great idea, Shizuo-kun~! I'd love that," she offered in response, smiling brightly at her friend. "I bet you'd love Yatty-chan, Hiyorin.." And then Kofuku listed a good few more names before moving on. "And I'd love to meet your friends, too~" Hah. So much for you think you were getting rejected on that request.

@The Tactician @Whoever​
052.png

"Wait, you're serious? You're actually for it?"
079.png

"Damn, you don't know how that makes me feel, Kofu-chan!" Shizuo laughed happily, clearly overjoyed at the decision. Looked like he had nothing to fear after all. After a moment, he finally calmed down and nodded with smirk, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like them too. They're all a little crazy except for Akane, but they're good people. Maybe they're good people because of the crazy part... Would explain why they're not really afraid of me, though Akane's just a kid right now so she's good without being crazy."

"Anyways, so we have to go get your friends now, don't we? Should we get going then?" Looked like you're in the lead for now, Kofuku, especially given the fact that Shizuo can't just drag you around while you hug him. Kind of awkward to walk like that.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Semi-Epilogue: On second thought, bananas ain't that bad

Upon touching ground once again, Applejack shook her mane and flapped her wings a couple more times before either they, or her adrenaline wore off completely, "Woowee, that was just-"

apple_bloom_happy_by_nintendoxs-d5kq9ov.png

"Badass?!" Applebloom erupted, only to immediately regret her outburst and cover her mouth with her hooves as she anxiously awaited her sister's reaction,

"Applebloom," she said flatly, "...y'all've never been so right about anything yer entire life, give yer sister one up top!" Applejack exclaimed, raising her right hoof, much to Applebloom's surprise. But, not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, she hopped up to complete the gesture.

163627__safe_applejack_apple+bloom_hub+logo_caption_sisters_sisterhooves+social_brohoof_hoofbump.jpg

"Ho-ly moly, I haven't felt excitement like that in a long time! Now I'm actually kinda jealous 'o pegasuses,"

"Can ya believe it was over so fast? That Elliot guy was a real wuss- wai-wai-wai-hold on...uhhh..." the filly's ear twitched, her little noodle just now clicking after hearing what Shepard was gonna do to his body, "Yer...yer throwin' him into the whatnow?"

Applejack, really not wanting her sister's curiosity to ruin their victory, simply held the filly close and stroked her mane, "That's nothin' fer you t'worry about Applebloom. I promise Shep's gonna give him exactly the attention he needs," she said somewhat slyly, giving the commander a final salute and waving her hat to her as they trotted towards their way home with the Producer, "Thanks fer all ya did Shep, I don't know what me er the filly here woulda done withoutcha,"

"Now uh, ahurm..."

fashion_reaction___applejack_edit_by_paragonaj-d99njzg.png

"Neecko, neecko-"

259a4f6681c40bc330d30dd84122b9f6.jpg

"Whoopsie! Eheh~...e-excuse me..."

Applejack chuckled, cuddling up close to her little sister while they reveled in their triumph.

@Crow @Atomyk @People​

Producer laughs with the Apple Sisters. "You know guys, if you want to pay a visit, you're welcome to do so any time. If you know anyone who can whip up a dimension bridge, just call them and tell them, alright? Maybe they can pay a little visit too... we'll be sure to throw a party if you guys pre-inform us about your arrival."

Producer winks, before preparing to head off...

@Archmage Jeremiah
Whew. So that was it, huh? Elliot was finally gone, and the threat of the Murder Games had once again been put to a rest. At least, for now. Akane was relatively new to the fray, but even she wasn't naive enough to know that this sort of thing was gone for good, especially if Elliot wasn't even the first big bad mastermind that orchestrated these death games from behind the scenes.

When Molly would appear, Akane would give a smile in return, like a receptionist would to a inquisitive customer.

ppm9.png

"Of course. We're willing to take any and every of you guys in. It'll certainly be an arduous task, but let's all try our best to rebuild after the destruction caused by the hands of the Reapers," Akane said, folding her arms behind her back, "And what's more, we could always use some more people. The UN's always hiring, after all."

Carth took a breath and stood behind Akane, nodding at her words silently. She was far more charismatic than he was, that much he could tell, even if she was still pretty green as far as experience went. Still, it almost gave Carth a nostalgic feeling. It reminded him of back when he used to follow...

As Carth would finish that thought, his expression soured a bit, remembering the real mastermind behind all this. Though he didn't have any solid proof at the moment, he knew one thing. Elliot wasn't working alone. He had a master whom he did the bidding of. And whoever that man was, he was still out there. But Carth Onasi knew precisely who that man was.

Staring off into the sky, the soldier clenched his fists.

Revan... This isn't over. Soon, you'll be next.

@Atomyk @Anyone willing to join the UN

"Hey lady," Producer wipes his tears. Looking up to the taller woman, he hands her his business card. "Your soothing voice, your lovely face, is just what I'm looking for. I hope you're in a mood for a scout," he says as he passes Akane a business card. "Here are my contact details - all directed to my office. Remember, I'm just a realm away."

He walks away from Akane.

"We'll see each other again some day, Hanazawa-girl. Because I'm joining the UN as an emergency part-time substitute honorary member. The multiverse is a beauty, and when I'm not doing what I do best, I want to help your cause."

@Verite @Atomyk

One more time.

Producer looks back at Deemo and the Little Girl, singing their final symphony.

"Keep on singing pal..."

As he looks, he notices something.

Deemo seemed to turn into... a person, then faded away into the void. He tried to go back, but he couldn't, for an odd reason.

"... you'll always sing in my heart..."

@Bomb

Part 1 of Epilogue Complete!

052.png

"Wait, you're serious? You're actually for it?"
079.png

"Damn, you don't know how that makes me feel, Kofu-chan!" Shizuo laughed happily, clearly overjoyed at the decision. Looked like he had nothing to fear after all. After a moment, he finally calmed down and nodded with smirk, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like them too. They're all a little crazy except for Akane, but they're good people. Maybe they're good people because of the crazy part... Would explain why they're not really afraid of me, though Akane's just a kid right now so she's good without being crazy."

"Anyways, so we have to go get your friends now, don't we? Should we get going then?" Looked like you're in the lead for now, Kofuku, especially given the fact that Shizuo can't just drag you around while you hug him. Kind of awkward to walk like that.​

3645833.gif

In turn, Kofuku smiled and laughed, herself, Shizuo's joy seeming to rub off on her. Or maybe it was just her own happiness. Eh, who knew and who cared? At least this was a moment of shared happiness to brighten the recent darkness. It was certainly more than welcome.

As Shizuo continued on to tell the her more about his friends, the god continued to listen attentively, nodding her agreement. "Crazy can be good. Only if it's the right kind of crazy, though," she remarked, almost matter-of-factly. Hold onto those brilliant words of wisdom. Surely she had to put lots of time and thought into coming up with such wondrous pieces of advice.

Her newfound friend's next words earned less of a pause, and she responded eagerly and quickly with a squeeze of accentuation. "Uhuh! But first, I want to say goodbye to the others," she explained, finally releasing Shizuo from her affectionate iron grip.

@The Tactician

3645833.gif

In turn, Kofuku smiled and laughed, herself, Shizuo's joy seeming to rub off on her. Or maybe it was just her own happiness. Eh, who knew and who cared? At least this was a moment of shared happiness to brighten the recent darkness. It was certainly more than welcome.

As Shizuo continued on to tell the her more about his friends, the god continued to listen attentively, nodding her agreement. "Crazy can be good. Only if it's the right kind of crazy, though," she remarked, almost matter-of-factly. Hold onto those brilliant words of wisdom. Surely she had to put lots of time and thought into coming up with such wondrous pieces of advice.

Her newfound friend's next words earned less of a pause, and she responded eagerly and quickly with a squeeze of accentuation. "Uhuh! But first, I want to say goodbye to the others," she explained, finally releasing Shizuo from her affectionate iron grip.

@The Tactician
"Oh yeah, we do need to do that..." Shizuo looked around for a moment before looking back to the girl, "Who should we say bye to first?" For some reason, his midsection felt very sore for some reason, right around the spots where Kofuku had hugged him. Did that girl really have that much strength in her?​

Producer & Shouko Epilogue Part 2

It has been a week and a half since the end of the very event that drove Producer and Shouko to great lengths. No more Reapers as far as they can tell. It almost felt as if nothing ever happened.

f07c10e7c7e68491371b5c0b6fcbf1a6.png

"Fuhihi... Producer has been taking a liking to horses... recently..."

dfa875a32faa00241a4fbe09310f9c7f.png

"Yeah, and those odd plushies on the office's sofa are somewhat starting to worry me," Haru, the shortest and youngest of the few there, ponders.

bad5f37bdb10a4526a1783e377e160ff.png

"They're kinda nice I guess. Although, I can't help but feel that he's hiding something," Mirei comments on the aforementioned actions, "someone his age, this interested in horses out of the blue? Don't you think something's influencing him? What do you think Nono?"

560577bc6c3151c185624adb2d10b427.png

"Horses are kind of... scary... oh no, it's my turn for the photoshoot!"

"Good luck... Bonono... have fun... fuhihi..."

"Come on Shouko," Mirei exclaims, "you heard her. Why are you-"

Shouko simply points.

"Look Nono, Applejack here is harmless and it knows that you mean no harm," Producer comforts Nono in an attempt to get her closer to the horse.

Running_Zebra_600.jpg

"Neigh!"

"What kind of a horse name is 'Applejack'?" Mirei speaks as she watches and listens to Producer helping Nono gain confidence with the horse.

"It's a... rarity... isn't it... fuhihi..." Shouko winks.

"Did you just wink?" Mirei questions.

"Yes... yes I did..."

"Well, thanks for following me home... I guess. Have fun at your party. I'll be... ummm... spending time with my dad. The game's on tonight."

"Bye Haru!" The remaining four wave as they walk towards the office building.

"Thirty minutes to midnight... is something supposed to happen?"

"S- something?" Nono stutters as she hides under the desk with Shouko by her side.

"I ordered pizza," Producer smiles, then winks at Shouko.

"I got the tabasco sauce ready~"

"Don't you dare!"

Apparently, two mysterious emerged from the desk. The source of the voices were sandwiching Nono and Shouko.

dad249d2193e48fede1efb6b86ce152f.png

"If you show me your secrets... I'll. Show. You. Mine."

9ee2d80d09ebbb1c2ae6031cc9127cce.png

"Something's fishy here. As my assistant, I ought to know what you're up to."

"Shiki? Akiha? What are you two doing here- alright, two more won't hurt," Producer nods. "Six is a crowd, the more the merrier."

As the clock strikes midnight, Producer unleashes a phone-like device and points it to the door.

"Wait- that's my teleportation device. But it-" before Akiha could finish, Producer interrupts.

"I hooked it up to your DNA scanner thing. I am your assistant after all," Producer says as he opens the very doors. They usually lead to the building corridors, but now, they lead to some other place.

"Like I always say, the magic of Cinderella connects all of us!"

"Where's the pizza~?" Shiki tilts her head.

"Fuhihi... we didn't order any... I don't eat friends anyways... that's cannibalism..." Shouko smiles lightly as she grabs Nono's hands, dragging her towards the door.

"Alright, what's happening anymore? Producer, what did you do to Shouko-"

Before Mirei could complete her sentence, Producer pushed her in, then jumped in as well...

"It's party time everyone."

@Archmage Jeremiah

Toboe was relieved that the war was over now. He glanced at those around and gave a weary smile before a thought came to him. He didn't know what happened to his home exactly, since he was unconscious when Shepard picked him up. But there was a good chance his home was destroyed, everyone on it being wiped out-wolves, humans, birds, everything and everyone-just gone. In fact, now he just felt a hole in his chest. Like deep down he knew what the outcome was.

But the option to join the UN was there. Even though he wasn't one for fighting he was currently a stray with no real home anymore. Before making a final decision he looked for those he had grown close to. Rey, Kofuku, and others.

Like he'd make this choice without saying bye first. That wouldn't be too nice now would it?

@Atomyk @Mari @Hospes @Justin Charming @Gummi Bunnies @anybody I missed <3

Rey felt relieved that the battle was over, and that victory was achieved. Even if this felt more hollow compared to the experience she had escaping from and defeating the First Order at their Starkiller Base, this was a victory nevertheless.

And like the victory at Starkiller, this one was fought alongside some allies that proved to be very good friends along the way. Despite her differing views, she felt Roy, Toboe, Ezekiel were as great companions and allies as Finn, Chewbacca, and Han Solo were. They all had their different strengths and weaknesses, but she saw, and felt, a true heart and soul devoted to the common good in all of her companions.

She didn't know what to say, even though this act of bidding farewell was getting to be a common occurrence for her. She looked at Roy, Toboe, and Ezekiel, one by one, struggling to find the word to fit the situation and what she was feeling about them. The best she could come up with, at first.

"Good job, all of you."

She then went to Toboe, who she admired for his courage and his will to fight while facing difficult circumstances here. She smiled, and put her hand on his shoulder. "Especially you," she said, "I have a feeling there are great things ahead of you, my friend. And, perhaps we will see each other again?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Lizzy @Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.