Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone made their final attacks Tpboe glanced around the battlefield. Finding a large piece of metal that had fallen off of Elliot when Garnet first attacked embedded into the ground the boy would grab hold of it and pull it out with a little difficulty-even cutting his hands in the process.

He'd move a little closer and start spinning. After a few minutes he'd give a hard throw as he let go of the metal.

tumblr_msbgzdosU71r12ee6o1_500.gif

While doing this he stumbled forward and fell flat on his face. Since he didn't have to use so much energy like that before, he laid there for minutes before slowly pushing himself off of the ground.

@Atomyk @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @Elliot fighters

Last edited:
Excom_zps6be01599.gif

The world around Bane vanished into a blur, the behemoth of a strategist being thrown into a wild, unadulterated rage. Punch after punch, kick after kick meet against Skeletor's, Bane's fighting style very precise and deadly. Unlike most forms of martial arts, which sought to disarm the other opponent or put them into a surrender, Bane purposefully stroke against vitals, joints, and key parts of the body. If it wasn't for the fact Skeletor was...well, a skeleton, this fight would be presumably over much earlier, with Bane have issued a decisive blow against the overlord's neck or wrists.

As it stood, Bane felt challenged, and for once, was beginning to realize an error in his ways. Whilst his men and loyal servants fought for their freedom, their belief in Gotham, the revolutionary found himself struggling against the literal bag of bones. Still, despite the odds, the enlighten brute felt a small victory having sent the cackling emperor onto the ground, his hands clenched into fists, feeling himself breathing heavily underneath his medical mask.

"I have defeated you, go, else I will br-" Bane started to say, turning away, before feeling a blast of incredible energy burning into the back of his ballistic vest. With a groan, the six foot giant faceplanted into the ground, the tubes within his mask feeling the force of the earth, knocking two of them free. With a sudden and abrupt gasp, a fierce groan escaped Bane's lips, groans of agony and unbearable suffering. In such a short span of time, the tides had turned on the traitor, finding himself staring up at the distant sun, being reminded of his days at the Pit.

Underneath his groans, the man lifted a hand towards the sky, feeling the warmth of the sun's rays.

"T-Tal..ia....St...eve...."

He did not scream as he felt a crunching in his spine, his ears rattling, gunfire and explosions reigning king around him. Shakily opening his eyes, Bane screamed underneath his mask, wildly thrashing as another wave of pain and adrenaline coursed through his body. Pushing aside Skeletor's servants, the broken tactician fell onto his knees and hands, the cries of his followers descending upon him, driving off Skeletor's forces briefly. Feeling several hands claw at them, the voices of Deshi Basara reigning supreme, Bane's eyes flicked in and out of consicousness, the broken leader being dragged away by his own men.

The Fire Rises.

But for whom, is a question that Bane no longer knew.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Cromartie Sarkissian @Mari @DapperDogman @I dunno everybody

Since the apparent deaths of Joseph and Lisa Lisa, Jonathan had fallen into a state of silent depression, being comforted by a mournful Johnny who tried to motivate the man while instructing him on a certain type of running.

Now that the young Joestar men saw that their family was alive and well once more, they decided not to question any further, but to only rush to their aid.

Eventually, as the now one-sided battle between Elliot and the rest of the Survivors would come to a close, he would drop out of the floating form of the Human Reaper like a piece of shit coming out of a human body. Though he was weakened beyond belief from all the damage done ot him, the ill-tempered mastermind's rage would flare up exponentially. Staggering to his feet clumsily and taking a step back from everyone, he would take a brief moment to regather his strength, collecting more power that everyone would around would be able to feel. Whatever he was planning on doing, it was an easy guess that it wasn't good. Gritting his teeth, he would give you all a hateful glare, eyes burning with the rage of a thousand burning suns of hateful fury.

"You will all pay for your insolence with your lives! Tremble before my power!" Elliot exclaimed, before what felt like a powerful gust of wind would be felt by everyone. And then... As though there were a massive, invisible hand, everyone would suddenly be blown away by some strange, mighty push. A telekinetic push, to be exact! With enough power to blow most of you all off your feet, regardless of weight, it'd take a miracle to be able to stand proud against Elliot's telekinetic push!

Or a well-placed trick.

Twin stars! Streaking through the heavens!
Stir the surface of light and darkness!
Their ripples echo together!

And that was exactly what was pulled!

To Elliot's shock, despite the powerful push that he had let out, there were at least four individuals that continued to stand in his way, never faltering, never backing down! The Joestar Family! One Jonathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Johnny Joestar, and Elizabeth Joestar! The family that defied the power of the manifestation of the Rapture itself stood defiantly through what some would call a miracle, through what Joseph would call a well-placed ruse for the ages!

The sun leads those who seek the path of glory!
Demanding a sacrifice from all who pursue their ambition!

"What the...?! How are you--?!"

tumblr_inline_ng27lg6sIP1t1jsa0.png

"Wouldn't you like to know, buddy! Why dontcha take a closer look?!"

And so Elliot did, and the answer was found.

At the family's feet was a puddle of what appeared to be oil. But where did that oil come from?! Why, it came from the oil that Joseph had poured all over his hammer earlier! And within that puddle, generated by everyone's feet, were Ripples of the Joestars' power! Utilizing the power of the Ripple, the Joestars were able to stick firmly to the oil that so cleanly conducted the power, not moving an inch despite how much force the mastermind would try to put in his magic push.

Shame that the hammer got blown away though.

Throbbing hearts burst as if aflame!
The pulse which beats forth from their palms!
The courage which runs through their veins!
Bravely embracing their fate!

"Hmph! No matter! If you think that will be enough to intimidate me, then you have another thing coming, you over-sized oaf!"

With a dismissive sneer, Elliot gritted his teeth for a moment, before putting more power into his telekinetic push aimed solely at the Joestars, hoping to perturb their efforts! But it was useless! Useless, useless, useless! In fact, it only made the situation worse for Elliot, as when he would increase the power output, glass bottles of tequila and cola would suddenly fall off Joseph's being, shattering upon contact with the ground and creating an even bigger mess of liquids that helped conduct the Ripple!

As the puddle grew even larger, the pathway to Elliot became more and more clear, allowing the family a straight, linear way to their target!

It was time to move.

tumblr_o1q0toU7521u2d2qeo1_500.gif

"I believe the time has come to show this spoiled brat a lesson or two in manners! It is now my turn to roll the dice and make my move!"

"You sure 'bout that, Ma?!"

With that being said, Joseph, Lisa Lisa, and Jonathan began to move, dragging their feet across the giant puddle of liquids as they began to dash closer and closer to Elliot, who could only back away in surprise.

The fate of that bloodline!
JOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOO!!

"Tch... Get... Get away from me! Don't you dare lay a filthy hand on me!" Elliot could only exclaim helplessly as the family began to advance on him, attempting to create a gap between him and the trail of oil, cola, and tequila, in order to ensure that he would not be reached. The young man was about to put his power into another burst of a telekinetic push, but before he was able to possibly react, it was already too late.

"Haaaah!"

Before Elliot could possibly make another move, Lisa Lisa would leap into the air, headed straight for him. Her legs extended in the air and her heels collided right into his face, the woman performing something of a flip kick that would easily disorientate the opponent, before instantly following up with a jump kick upon landing on the ground, the power in her limbs powered by the Ripple and providing an extra punch to her kicks!

tumblr_o1q0toU7521u2d2qeo2_500.gif

"I don't lead such a pitiful life that I'd require concern from you, JoJo! You seem to forget who taught you how to properly hone your Ripple power in the first place!" Lisa Lisa idly said as she beat Elliot down, as though the so-called mastermind were nothing but a petulant kid in her eyes.

The die is cast! He can do nothing but advance!
The eternally wandering adventurer tumbles through a bizarre spiral!

tumblr_o1q0toU7521u2d2qeo3_500.gif

"Hey now! That's a little harsh, wouldn't ya say?!" Joseph merely exclaimed in response to his mother, pulling long wires from his body that he had kept well hidden, before tossing them forward. The wires wrapped all around Elliot's legs, trapping him for a brief moment, before doing the unthinkable! The wires around his legs began to slide down, pulling the present article of clothing down with them.

That's right.

Elliot just got pantsed by the best!

"W-Wha--?! How dare you?! Who--!" Elliot began to shout in response, his focus now fixated on attempting to stand up, as the wires remained on his ankles, continuing to prevent him from walking in an able manner. Before he would be able to finish his tantrum, he would be interrupted by a loud voice.

tumblr_o1q0toU7521u2d2qeo4_500.gif

"He's a shrewd one alright."

"Don't bring me down just yet!"

A golden soul for the man who conquers his fears!
Fighting for the two who met! Fight!

2630160-1362757852305.jpg

"Eric! Your next line will be "Who the hell do you think you're messing with?!" That's the one! Say it loud 'n proud for all of us to hear, you shitter!"

Like clockwork, Elliot fell right into Joseph's hands once again.

"Who... the hell do you think you're messing with?! H-Huuh?!" Elliot would say, before gasping in surprise. How did he manage to predict what he was about to say before--?!

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

"I should be asking you that, bucko! 'Cause I don't think you realize who you are messing with! We're the Joestars! And we're gonna drill it into that tiny brain of yours to make sure you don't forget!!" Joseph yelled at the top of his lungs, clenching his fist tightly as he was now right smack in front of Elliot, towering over the smaller young man. Physically, Elliot was a shrimp compared to Joseph. Hell, Joseph had once seen Elliot get the shit beat out of him by Shizuo.

This is nothing! 'Cause that's all Elliot was! A big fat nothing! So much so that Joseph still thought his name was actually Eric! That's how little Elliot mattered in the end!

The curtain rises on an endless tale!
Let the sparks as lives clash cast light on the days of your youth!
May fortune shine on the future you bring!

As Elliot's vision continued to waver from the assault that Lisa Lisa had brought about, he would temporarily lose sight of Joseph, despite the loud yelling that he had been mouthing.

The perfect opportunity!

5e6GPl6.gif

"Where ya lookin' at? I'm right here!" Joseph exclaimed, popping right in front of Elliot, his Clackers in hand as the steel balls smashed into the mastermind's face with a loud KRAKK, easily breaking his nose, causing the man to let out a loud, pained yelp.

Nah... This ain't close enough! I've gotta make this more personal! Joseph thought to himself, tossing aside his Clackers. With a quick popping of the knuckles, Joseph threw hands faster than the eye could see!

9nLrfq9.gif

POW!

The sounds of Joseph's fists making their impact on Elliot's face were reminiscent of what one would imagine from a comic book. A few punches later, blood was drawn from Elliot's nose as it began to swell up. Each punch sent the young man stumbling back, Joseph's hard knuckles giving the boy a black eye in no time.

KRAKK!

With Johnny on his back, Jonathan charged forward in a perfect posture as Joseph proceeded his boxing match with Elliot. Lurching forward, the towering man launched Johnny off his back, his torso, limbs, and body overall in the perfect Golden Rectangle ratio.

V6yiydi.png

JOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOO!!

As Johnny was launched, he was able to use the energy of the Golden Rotation from Jonathan to summon Act 4, landing on the Stand's back besides Lisa Lisa.

After landing, Johnny gave his alternate universe daughter a smirk before using Tusk launching a volley of punches towards the grunts she was fighting, condemning them to slow and painful death of spiraling into the distance for infinity.

"I knew something like death in this sick game wouldn't keep you two down," Johnny stated confidently, "You two are those who 'hunger' for victory. More so than most people I've met. Although you may want to apologize to your father for the state you left him in."

BAM!

"You like boxing, you little shit?! It's a Joestar pastime! Just ask Grandpa Jonathan!"

Meanwhile, Jonathan joined up with his grandson against Elliot, flooding his body with Hamon with a single breath.​

tumblr_n6b5hvYHHs1s5f9ado1_500.gif

THWACK!

"Ever heard a' Jack Dempsey, Eric?! Let's just say you're lucky I dunno how to do the ol' Dempsey Roll! Or you'd really be in trouble! Y'hear?! Do you understaaaaand?! Either way, I'm Jack Dempsey-ing the hell outta you! Don't feel so good, do it?!"

Approaching the mastermind from behind, Jonathan took on the classic boxing posture from his days of youth, landing technically standard but extremely powerful blows on Elliot in tandem with Joseph's attacks.

Two fates knot into one inseparably!
It all began at that moment!

"Indeed, boxing is something that I took up in my youth. It has been a while, so I am afraid that my technique may be rusty." Jonathan admitted in between fierce blows.

THOK!

"Either waaay! You still conscious enough to listen to me, punk?! 'Cause I haven't gotten to the important part yet! So listen and listen good! Do you think you're a big man?! 'Cause you're nothing more than a little shrimp!"

KAPOW!

At this rate, the only thing that was going to be more bloody than Joseph's fists was Elliot's face. And who could blame him? For such a scrawny, weak, pathetic excuse for a man, Joseph had to admit he was doing surprisingly well against the punches. For now, at least.

"You wanna know your biggest mistake, Eric?! It's not just because you happen to be as weak as my ol' Grandma Erina before she has her 5 o'clock breakfast! It's not just because you can't make a plan for multiversal domination to save your life, considering that you're dumb as a mule and twice as ugly! Hell, it ain't even just because you messed with the Joestars either! You wanna know why you're getting the shit beat out of you?!"

Of course, Elliot couldn't respond, other than continuous "Gugh!" and "Aghh!" and so on from all the punches Jonathan and Joseph were wailing him with. Nevertheless, Joseph continued speaking.

"It was because you lack resolve! You never see anything through to the end! You're the kind of scummy shitlord that starts things, then lets other people clean up your mess! That's some of the lowest trash I've ever seen!" Joseph exclaimed, berating Elliot, "Even a guy like me who hates putting hard work into stuff knows that it's not always just the result that counts! Sometimes, it's the work and effort put into it that will live on in the memories of people!"

WHAM! KRAKK! BOOM!

"And you, good sir! You never put effort into anything in your life! I'll bet you're just another pampered, spoiled brat who wants everything done for you conveniently! That's how it went back then, and that's how it is now, worthless punk! You tried to rely on that Selvaria chick to do your dirty work back then, but in the end, you just betrayed her! Just like how you were gonna betray that Kenjiro guy, and how you were just using those damned Reapers for your own purposes! You really are the goddamn lowest of the low!"

Throbbing hearts burst as if aflame!
The pulse which beats forth from their palms!
The courage which runs through their veins!
Bravely embracing their fate!

"Joseph! That is quite enough. People like this one are beyond reasoning! We must work on finishing him now! I trust you have a method? If so, leaving this one to me so you can prepare!" With that, Jonathan clapped his fists together as he prepared to truly put Elliot in a terrible state.

"How my heart resonates!
The burning of its heat!
A heart and its razor beat!"

50adb56b27ae92c00789c781adbad4778f125bb2_hq.gif

"SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!!"

As Jonathan let out a merciless flurry of punches, now having Elliot's full attention while Joseph took off at his grandfather's signal and ran back to his mother, calling to her. "Ma, it's time to use that!" He exclaimed, standing next to her. Nodding silently, Lisa Lisa simply took out what Joseph was referring to.

eUj1k1a.gif

The Red Stone of Aja!

"It's been quite a while since I have used this," Lisa Lisa mused as Johnny dealt with the remainder of Bane's minions, "Perhaps it might require some Ripple concentration!"

Channeling the power of the Ripple into the Red Stone of Aja that she held, the mystical artifact able to conduct the Ripple seamlessly and let out its full power, alongside Joseph, the woman would eventually call out to Jonathan, who was putting the finishing touches to the flurry of devastating punches known as the Sunlight Yellow Overdrive technique.

"Father! To us!"

tumblr_mifu9kDARX1r6mrcio4_500.gif

"Right!" Jonathan exclaimed in response, delivering a final punch that would knock Elliot several feet back. With the mastermind stunned and unable to even move for a good moment, Jonathan took this chance to dash back to Joseph and Lisa Lisa, standing in between them from behind and placing his hand on the Red Stone as well.

Though he didn't exactly understand the object that they held, he understood that whatever it was, it was able to conduct the Ripple well, and so he trusted the power of his family.

"Joseph! Father! Are you ready?!"

"Ready!"

"Whenever you are!"

"Hooooohhh!!"

tumblr_o1q0toU7521u2d2qeo5_500.gif

"BURNING HEART OVERDRIVE!"

With that, the mystical Red Stone, powered by the family's Ripple energy, would shoot out a massively powerful laser at Elliot, the laser traveling at light speed, far too fast for the man to dodge. Singed beyond relief, the sheer power of the laser caused Elliot to fly into the air, crashing through the wall and out of the structure that everyone had been standing in.

However!

Elliot's retribution was far from over!

The curtain rises on an endless tale!
Let the sparks as lives clash cast light on the days of your youth!
May fortune shine on the future you bring!

tumblr_miervnJEge1qa5504o1_400.gif

"Tusk! Act 4!"

Creating a sort of finger gun, Johnny took aim like a professional sharpshooter at the flying form of Elliot through the hole created after he had crashed through the wall.

"I dunno what Joseph was goin' on about there, but from what I could understand... You didn't understand that if you want results, you gotta starve for it! And you wanted to take the easy way out! But you didn't realize what you were dealing with in the first place!"

As the power of the Infinite Rotation, an ability with a name more self-explanatory than one would expect, charged in Johnny's finger, he would pull the imaginary trigger on his finger gun, and at speeds surpassing that of light, Tusk suddenly appeared before Elliot's airborne form, letting out a high-pitched "Chumimiiin~" sound, before its fists clenched.

tumblr_mm1la3RwpT1r6mrcio1_400.gif

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!"

Fist after fist after fist, Tusk would eventually let up on its punches, before unleashing the greatest attack of them all. The Infinite Rotation. Shifting into a small ball of pure energy, it slammed itself into Elliot's body with godly momentum. From the view of others, it was as though an infinitely rotating ball, no larger than a tennis ball, were causing Elliot to fly higher and higher into the sky, continuously digging into his body.

The power was as its name implied. Infinite Rotation would never stop rotating unless Johnny were to fire another nail bullet in order to cancel it out from the other side, but there was no stopping this rotation now. So Elliot only continued to ascend higher and higher into the air.

And then before anyone knew it... He was sent out of the atmosphere!

Out of the entire planet!

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

If nothing in the world could kill Elliot, then he'd just be sent out of the world!

5K86ACb.jpg

WOOOSH!

"AAAaaaghh!"

But screaming was perhaps the final mistake Elliot would ever make in his pitiful life, for when he would do so, continuing to infinitely rotate into the endless boundary of space, his body would quickly be frozen up in the atmosphere, his expression permanently becoming a face contorted in pain, anguish, and suffering.

c8jMdwn.png

"I... I was supposed to..."

And with that, Elliot found that he was no longer able to speak.

Unable to die, yet unable to move, Elliot became completely inanimate, frozen in the vacuum of space where no one would be able to hear him scream, if he was even able to scream.

He could do nothing but hopelessly despair as he flew further and further away from Rannoch, lamenting the fall of the Reapers and his plans.

This was the fate of those who would dare to oppose fate, and the natural balance of the multiverse.

big_1436252321_image.jpg

Before very long at all, he simply became nothing more than an inanimate statue. A former shell of a man who could hardly be described as a man in the first place.

Without the ability to speak, move, communicate, or function anything like a human, the only thing Elliot could do was think.

And so, eventually...

Elliot ceased to think altogether.

And with that, he continued to float further out into space, never to be heard from anyone ever again.

tumblr_inline_ncxdyh5gD11sgd7zs.png

Heh. Not that he had much capacity to think to begin with!

Collab by Verite and DBZ7

Last edited:
Epilogue
"Afterglow"

Elliot had gravely miscalculated the DETERMINATION of his opponents. The onslaught of attacks ripped through his Reaper form, the collection of attacks lighting up the sky with a kaleidoscope of color. Elliot's synthetic form could not withstand such power, dissolving into nothing but ash as it lay frozen in the vacuum of space. A bright red aura flowed from the remains, Elliot's spirit lost without a form to inhabit.

The red aura floated back down into Rannoch and his spirit re-entered his body. Elliot sat up as if possessed and gasped for air to fill his lungs. His own body had been overtaxed and badly damaged to the point that the only thing he could do was weep at his misfortunes. He was a pitiful sight to behold, like a child not getting his way. "I-I only wanted to make a world just for me! W-w-why can't people understand that?!" His sobbing was becoming ever more louder, blood and tears streaming down his face.

A bit further away, Garrus would grab his rifle, ready to put Elliot out of his misery. However, he felt a hand grasp his shoulder. It was Shepard. "Let me handle this."

With determined steps, she would make her way towards the sobbing mad man. "It's over Elliot... you lost." In the corner of her eye, she'd notice Harbinger floating back into space, the crimson sky dissolving into its regular color. All of the remaining Husks and Collectors would go silent in turn, their bodies falling to the ground limply. "Looks like your overgrown puppet has left you," mused Shepard. "Who would've thought?"

"N-no! NO! COME BACK HERE! I MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE!" The crying would intensify as Elliot helplessly tried to reach out towards the fleeing Reaper.

"Shut up."

WSHa3hm.jpg

Shepard's words came out hard, like a mother scolding her child. "You're all alone now. No friends. No minions. Just you lying on your back with nothing on your name but death and destruction. Tell me, Elliot... was it worth it?"

"W-What do you know, you hag?! The pain and suffering I've had to endure! My life has been nothing but misery, so I pay it back with misery to create something worthy for all of these shitty living beings! Rapture was to be my magnum opus! My my shining beacon to everyone! Don't you see?! The tranquil Eden I would have created for all. No pain. No suffering, just... just light! My very own paradise..."

"How dare you?" While the fury in Shepard's voice was clear, her body did not betray her. The boy before her only continued to spew nonsense, only proving how insane he'd become. "People suffer hardship, and while I'm not going to belittle your own suffering, that doesn't give you the right to cause suffering in kind. How many have died because of you? How many worlds have suffered because of your damn machinations? You're nothing but a little child lashing out at the universe so it will be as cold and black as your goddamn heart!"

"IT WAS TO BE MY LEGACY! BUT YOU STOLE IT RIGHT FROM-- UGH!"

Shepard reached out to cover Elliot's nose and mouth, cutting him off and depriving him of oxygen. Her grip was like a vice and in his weakened state, he could only wriggle around in vain. Shepard continued to speak to him, "Your legacy will be one of genocide because you couldn't accept what had been done to you. You lashed out at everything." Her grip would tighten even further as he continued to struggle to get free. "It all ended here, defeated by the people you'd wronged, dying alone on a planet not your own by my hands. Again I ask you... was it worth it?"

She never did get an answer from Elliot as his body went limp, his face a mask of crimson tears. Shepard didn't even bother to close his eyes. Getting back up to her feet, she made her way back towards the group, stopping by a nearby crew member. "Bag him. We're going to dump him into the first sun we pass. Leave no trace of that bastard behind."

In the time it had taken for Shepard to deal with Elliot, the rest of the crew had been gathered near the Normandy. Steve had landed the shuttle, dropping off the last of the warriors. Rebellion and UN forces alike had gathered to witness the final moments of their hated enemy.

"Elliot's dead and the multiverse is safe once again," Shepard declared, her eyes taking in all who stood before her. "As far as my universe is concerned... I thank you all for everything you've done." Shepard would towards the nearest UN officer. "I'm sure the UN will be more than happy to send you back to your own lives once again." She'd give all of them a salute.

fb1hh94.jpg

"It was a honor serving with you."

The United Nations agents began to get to work on issuing portals for everyone who had been forcefully pulled into the war. EDI and Legion oversaw the operation, their processing power making the determination of algorithms and coordinates a far simpler process. Others saw to the dead and wounded, Mordin Solus setting up emergency medical treatments for those that needed it.

It seems in all the chaos that Junko Enoshima had gone missing. A brief search was done in an attempt to find her, but it was as if she'd vanished into thin air. The searchers hoped the young girl hadn't been immolated in the fighting. It was also clear that Sans was nowhere to be found as well, though the absence of the skeleton was hardly concerning to the majority.

Away from the proceedings was Ike, who cradled a hurt Yvaine in his arms. She felt like little more than a feather in his arms, the woman never seeming more frail than she did right now. Ike had gotten caught up in the midst of battle, wandering too far from Yvaine to protect her. "Yvaine, I'm sorry. But it's over. It's over..." Ike closed his eyes, letting a shaky breath escape his lips. He stood to his feet, hugging Yvaine close to his chest. "I'll get you medical help."

The rebellion as a whole was in shock, their long fight against Elliot finally at an end. The rebellion leaders quickly decided that it was finally time for them all to rest and get back to rebuilding what they had lost. With Elliot gone, the group was to disband, the United Nations offering transport home for those that needed it. They also offered the disbanded rebellion members and the Normandy's crew a second choice: the option to join the UN organization.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@Gummi Bunnies as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@T.O.M. as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]​

One rebel soldier stepped forward, an ice pick gripped in her hands. Her free hand went to the hood shrouding her face, pulling it off to reveal a blonde-haired woman with weary eyes. Despite her bedraggled appearance, the woman smiled at the UN agents nearby.

GsaqC0p.jpg

"Even after all this... yeah, I'd like to join. I still gotta make up some more for what that bastard made me do."

Epilogue
"Afterglow"

Elliot had gravely miscalculated the DETERMINATION of his opponents. The onslaught of attacks ripped through his Reaper form, the collection of attacks lighting up the sky with a kaleidoscope of color. Elliot's synthetic form could not withstand such power, dissolving into nothing but ash as it lay frozen in the vacuum of space. A bright red aura flowed from the remains, Elliot's spirit lost without a form to inhabit.

The red aura floated back down into Rannoch and his spirit re-entered his body. Elliot sat up as if possessed and gasped for air to fill his lungs. His own body had been overtaxed and badly damaged to the point that the only thing he could do was weep at his misfortunes. He was a pitiful sight to behold, like a child not getting his way. "I-I only wanted to make a world just for me! W-w-why can't people understand that?!" His sobbing was becoming ever more louder, blood and tears streaming down his face.

A bit further away, Garrus would grab his rifle, ready to put Elliot out of his misery. However, he felt a hand grasp his shoulder. It was Shepard. "Let me handle this."

With determined steps, she would make her way towards the sobbing mad man. "It's over Elliot... you lost." In the corner of her eye, she'd notice Harbinger floating back into space, the crimson sky dissolving into its regular color. All of the remaining Husks and Collectors would go silent in turn, their bodies falling to the ground limply. "Looks like your overgrown puppet has left you," mused Shepard. "Who would've thought?"

"N-no! NO! COME BACK HERE! I MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE!" The crying would intensify as Elliot helplessly tried to reach out towards the fleeing Reaper.

"Shut up."

WSHa3hm.jpg

Shepard's words came out hard, like a mother scolding her child. "You're all alone now. No friends. No minions. Just you lying on your back with nothing on your name but death and destruction. Tell me, Elliot... was it worth it?"

"W-What do you know, you hag?! The pain and suffering I've had to endure! My life has been nothing but misery, so I pay it back with misery to create something worthy for all of these shitty living beings! Rapture was to be my magnum opus! My my shining beacon to everyone! Don't you see?! The tranquil Eden I would have created for all. No pain. No suffering, just... just light! My very own paradise..."

"How dare you?" While the fury in Shepard's voice was clear, her body did not betray her. The boy before her only continued to spew nonsense, only proving how insane he'd become. "People suffer hardship, and while I'm not going to belittle your own suffering, that doesn't give you the right to cause suffering in kind. How many have died because of you? How many worlds have suffered because of your damn machinations? You're nothing but a little child lashing out at the universe so it will be as cold and black as your goddamn heart!"

Shepard reached out to cover Elliot's nose and mouth, cutting him off and depriving him of oxygen. Her grip was like a vice and in his weakened state, he could only wriggle around in vain. Shepard continued to speak to him, "Your legacy will be one of genocide because you couldn't accept what had been done to you. You lashed out at everything." Her grip would tighten even further as he continued to struggle to get free. "It all ended here, defeated by the people you'd wronged, dying alone on a planet not your own by my hands. Again I ask you... was it worth it?"

She never did get an answer from Elliot as his body went limp, his face a mask of crimson tears. Shepard didn't even bother to close his eyes. Getting back up to her feet, she made her way back towards the group, stopping by a nearby crew member. "Bag him. We're going to dump him into the first sun we pass. Leave no trace of that bastard behind."

In the time it had taken for Shepard to deal with Elliot, the rest of the crew had been gathered near the Normandy. Steve had landed the shuttle, dropping off the last of the warriors. Rebellion and UN forces alike had gathered to witness the final moments of their hated enemy.

"Elliot's dead and the multiverse is safe once again," Shepard declared, her eyes taking in all who stood before her. "As far as my universe is concerned... I thank you all for everything you've done." Shepard would towards the nearest UN officer. "I'm sure the UN will be more than happy to send you back to your own lives once again." She'd give all of them a salute.

fb1hh94.jpg

The United Nations agents began to get to work on issuing portals for everyone who had been forcefully pulled into the war. EDI and Legion oversaw the operation, their processing power making the determination of algorithms and coordinates a far simpler process. Others saw to the dead and wounded, Mordin Solus setting up emergency medical treatments for those that needed it.

It seems in all the chaos that Junko Enoshima had gone missing. A brief search was done in an attempt to find her, but it was as if she'd vanished into thin air. The searchers hoped the young girl hadn't been immolated in the fighting. It was also clear that Sans was nowhere to be found as well, though the absence of the skeleton was hardly concerning to the majority.

Away from the proceedings was Ike, who cradled a hurt Yvaine in his arms. She felt like little more than a feather in his arms, the woman never seeming more frail than she did right now. Ike had gotten caught up in the midst of battle, wandering too far from Yvaine to protect her. "Yvaine, I'm sorry. But it's over. It's over..." Ike closed his eyes, letting a shaky breath escape his lips. He stood to his feet, hugging Yvaine close to his chest. "I'll get you medical help."

The rebellion as a whole was in shock, their long fight against Elliot finally at an end. The rebellion leaders quickly decided that it was finally time for them all to rest and get back to rebuilding what they had lost. With Elliot gone, the group was to disband, the United Nations offering transport home for those that needed it. They also offered the disbanded rebellion members and the Normandy's crew a second choice: the option to join the UN organization.

~CAST LIST~
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
tumblr_nwqsym3SWA1u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Oh finally~! It's ooooover!"

tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"It's such a goddamn relief that Elliot, my pain in the ass, is gonneeeeeeee~!!"

Unlike most that were present, Esper was truly overjoyed to see his supposed archnemesis fall and die like he was supposed to awhile back. Maybe it was a good thing that Esper was on their side, the time traveler laughing out in devilish glee. On the other hand, Mastermind sighed and sat back on his Dynamos, going through his data retrieved by his drones to see if he could make any sense of what occurred during the final battle.

tumblr_o124fpYWNM1v3qowuo3_100.png

"It's about time that we got Elliot in his place. I was starting to get a headache just being around her and such likes to that. However, I suppose it was a decent breath of fresh air to be out of my usual routine..."

As much as Mastermind did desire to go back to his original timeline, and get on with his life as if nothing happened, Mastermind felt the mysterious need to say goodbye to those that he had acquainted throughout this journey. Not even realizing it, Mastermind walked his way over to Kofuku and Shizuo, and only realizing what he was doing when he was merely a few steps away from them.

tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo3_100.png

"Ah... I'll take a guess and say that you guys weren't expecting to see me... and Esper the asshole, back from the dead... Well, neither can I. All of this is starting to give me a headache, but I suppose... I thought that... a short chat would be nice before I depart. I have business to take care of... at home..."

For a moment, he pondered on what else he had on his mind, and then realized something that was mentioned at the beginning of this mess.

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo3_100.png

"Oh, before I forget. Shizuo, didn't you say that you wanted one of these for yourself?"

While Mastermind had his own Apocalypse drone for himself, another identical cat drone came up towards the bartender.

hqdefault.jpg

"Nyaaaa~!"

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo10_100.png

"Just this once, I made this drone for you, considering that... you're an exception compared to the people I deal with on a daily basis."

As he says this, Mastermind would take glance over at Esper to see that the time traveler was still having a thrill from the whole "Elliot is finally dead!" bout.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Thank god I don't have to be around my asshole self any longer..."

@Hospes @The Tactician

Meanwhile, Esper finally calmed down, but for a moment, seemed to be thinking about something. Without a further ado, he went into action, something clawed at the back of his head to get this done right away.

tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Did somebody say something about joining the UN? Because I have the interests to join~!"

@Atomyk

bpuxaLO.png

From the very sky, descended a ball tux-donned knight, riding on an orange winged pegasus and wielding a unicorn-shaped magnum, dubbed the 'Applebloomagnum' on his left, sleeve-covered hand.

As Applejack's hooves touch the ground once more and Producer puts Apple Bloom on the floor, his hand stances assumed a clock-like pose, ticking too.

"I found you~ My only star~
I will continue to look near and far~

After drying my tears~
I'll smile once again~
I'll do it smartly and cutely~
I'll move ahead~"

After singing this verse, Producer's hand signals aligned like the hands of a clock at the witching hour. The sounds of a bell echoed throughout the area.

"Even after the clock strikes midnight, the magic of Cinderella never ends!"

With this phrase, a wave of magic bellowed, reverting everyone who had been affected by the magic of Cinderella back to normal. The ballwear vanished into petals, Applejack's wings vanished into feathers with no evidence of two extra limbs ever being there(save for a little twinkle where the joints would be), and Apple Bloom's horn was blown away as powdery dust, with sparkles remaining on her hair.

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"F- friend! Yo- you're A- alright... fuhihi..."

Shouko's head felt a little giddy. She landed in Producer's arms.

"Shrooms... shrooms... I want my... shrooms..." Shouko said.

MNrXEjc.png

"You're exhausted huh, partner? You did well, kiddo, you did well. You deserve a nice long rest on a nice little bed when we get back home."

Producer walks towards Applejack and Apple Bloom, shaking their hooves. "Thank you for being my trusty steed. I feel more confident right now about many things. Before we part, my little ponies from a seperate franchise, could you do another 'Nico Nico Nii'?" Producer requests, even demonstrating the simple steps of this supposed 'Nico Nico Nii'.

After this, Producer hugs the horses, saying, "let's sit beside each other on the bus heading home, OK?" He sobbed slightly, and so did Shouko in her sleep.

@Archmage Jeremiah

The next action was to walk towards Deemo and the Little Girl that accompanied him. "Deemo, Little Girl, you've been great friends. Thank you for your assistance and your... harmonious music."

Bending down, Producer kissed the Little Girl on the palm. Looking at Deemo, Producer simply sobs a little, then hugs him and the little girl. "Take care pals. May we keep in touch... the magic of Cinderella and the power of music exists within you... wanna sing one last song on the bus?"

@Bomb

Upon the request to join the UN, Producer wiped his tears and looked.

"I... sorry, I don't think I'm really a military kind of guy. After this whole ordeal, I think I'm better off a Producer..."

Shouko snores for a bit. "Mirei... I think I'm safer down here... that tickles... and hurts... fuhihihi..."

Lightly smiling as the little one drooled in her slumber, Producer takes his Smartphone out, seeming to browse through various pictures.

"This young lady here is one of the twelve girls and counting that I produce, manage and raise to become top idols. My heart lies in producing, and through this ordeal, I learned that I need Shouko, and Shouko needs me. I know the recent statement in my dialogue implies a business-like relationship, but... we've evolved beyond that. I've evolved beyond a business-like relationship. Shouko is my friend, and if her heart lies in her job as an idol, that my heart lies in my job as a Producer. I..."

Producer walks away from them, then turns back.

"However, if you ever need any backup, just call me at my office or tell the secretary and I might be able to help if I'm not... well... busy with my passions in life."

He looks at the other (former) rebels.

"It's time to go home, friend. It's time to go home now."

"Bonono... you here... too? Fuhihihi..."

"That's the spirit!" Before Producer was prepared to get on what he called 'the bus', he looked back at everyone.

"Anyone else getting on?"

@Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Hospes @Lizzy @everyoneever​

Epilogue
"Afterglow"

"Shut up."

WSHa3hm.jpg

fb1hh94.jpg

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
bpuxaLO.png

From the very sky, descended a ball tux-donned knight, riding on an orange winged pegasus and wielding a unicorn-shaped magnum, dubbed the 'Applebloomagnum' on his left, sleeve-covered hand.

As Applejack's hooves touch the ground once more and Producer puts Apple Bloom on the floor, his hand stances assumed a clock-like pose, ticking too.

"I found you~ My only star~
I will continue to look near and far~

After drying my tears~
I'll smile once again~
I'll do it smartly and cutely~
I'll move ahead~"

After singing this verse, Producer's hand signals aligned like the hands of a clock at the witching hour. The sounds of a bell echoed throughout the area.

"Even after the clock strikes midnight, the magic of Cinderella never ends!"

With this phrase, a wave of magic bellowed, reverting everyone who had been affected by the magic of Cinderella back to normal. The ballwear vanished into petals, Applejack's wings vanished into feathers with no evidence of two extra limbs ever being there(save for a little twinkle where the joints would be), and Apple Bloom's horn was blown away as powdery dust, with sparkles remaining on her hair.

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"F- friend! Yo- you're A- alright... fuhihi..."

Shouko's head felt a little giddy. She landed in Producer's arms.

"Shrooms... shrooms... I want my... shrooms..." Shouko said.

MNrXEjc.png

"You're exhausted huh, partner? You did well, kiddo, you did well. You deserve a nice long rest on a nice little bed when we get back home."

Producer walks towards Applejack and Apple Bloom, shaking their hooves. "Thank you for being my trusty steed. I feel more confident right now about many things. Before we part, my little ponies from a seperate franchise, could you do another 'Nico Nico Nii'?" Producer requests, even demonstrating the simple steps of this supposed 'Nico Nico Nii'.

After this, Producer hugs the horses, saying, "let's sit beside each other on the bus heading home, OK?" He sobbed slightly, and so did Shouko in her sleep.

@Archmage Jeremiah

The next action was to walk towards Deemo and the Little Girl that accompanied him. "Deemo, Little Girl, you've been great friends. Thank you for your assistance and your... harmonious music."

Bending down, Producer kissed the Little Girl on the palm. Looking at Deemo, Producer simply sobs a little, then hugs him and the little girl. "Take care pals. May we keep in touch... the magic of Cinderella and the power of music exists within you... wanna sing one last song on the bus?"

@Bomb

Upon the request to join the UN, Producer wiped his tears and looked.

"I... sorry, I don't think I'm really a military kind of guy. After this whole ordeal, I think I'm better off a Producer..."

Shouko snores for a bit. "Mirei... I think I'm safer down here... that tickles... and hurts... fuhihihi..."

Lightly smiling as the little one drooled in her slumber, Producer takes his Smartphone out, seeming to browse through various pictures.

"This young lady here is one of the twelve girls and counting that I produce, manage and raise to become top idols. My heart lies in producing, and through this ordeal, I learned that I need Shouko, and Shouko needs me. I know the recent statement in my dialogue implies a business-like relationship, but... we've evolved beyond that. I've evolved beyond a business-like relationship. Shouko is my friend, and if her heart lies in her job as an idol, that my heart lies in my job as a Producer. I..."

Producer walks away from them, then turns back.

"However, if you ever need any backup, just call me at my office or tell the secretary and I might be able to help if I'm not... well... busy with my passions in life."

He looks at the other (former) rebels.

"It's time to go home, friend. It's time to go home now."

"Bonono... you here... too? Fuhihihi..."

"That's the spirit!" Before Producer was prepared to get on what he called 'the bus', he looked back at everyone.

"Anyone else getting on?"

@Atomyk @Verite @Kaykay @Hospes @Lizzy @everyoneever​
Semi-Epilogue: On second thought, bananas ain't that bad

Upon touching ground once again, Applejack shook her mane and flapped her wings a couple more times before either they, or her adrenaline wore off completely, "Woowee, that was just-"

apple_bloom_happy_by_nintendoxs-d5kq9ov.png

"Badass?!" Applebloom erupted, only to immediately regret her outburst and cover her mouth with her hooves as she anxiously awaited her sister's reaction,

"Applebloom," she said flatly, "...y'all've never been so right about anything yer entire life, give yer sister one up top!" Applejack exclaimed, raising her right hoof, much to Applebloom's surprise. But, not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, she hopped up to complete the gesture.

163627__safe_applejack_apple+bloom_hub+logo_caption_sisters_sisterhooves+social_brohoof_hoofbump.jpg

"Ho-ly moly, I haven't felt excitement like that in a long time! Now I'm actually kinda jealous 'o pegasuses,"

"Can ya believe it was over so fast? That Elliot guy was a real wuss- wai-wai-wai-hold on...uhhh..." the filly's ear twitched, her little noodle just now clicking after hearing what Shepard was gonna do to his body, "Yer...yer throwin' him into the whatnow?"

Applejack, really not wanting her sister's curiosity to ruin their victory, simply held the filly close and stroked her mane, "That's nothin' fer you t'worry about Applebloom. I promise Shep's gonna give him exactly the attention he needs," she said somewhat slyly, giving the commander a final salute and waving her hat to her as they trotted towards their way home with the Producer, "Thanks fer all ya did Shep, I don't know what me er the filly here woulda done withoutcha,"

"Now uh, ahurm..."

fashion_reaction___applejack_edit_by_paragonaj-d99njzg.png

"Neecko, neecko-"

259a4f6681c40bc330d30dd84122b9f6.jpg

"Whoopsie! Eheh~...e-excuse me..."

Applejack chuckled, cuddling up close to her little sister while they reveled in their triumph.

@Crow @Atomyk @People​

Epilogue
"Afterglow"

"Shut up."

WSHa3hm.jpg

fb1hh94.jpg

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]

Toboe was relieved that the war was over now. He glanced at those around and gave a weary smile before a thought came to him. He didn't know what happened to his home exactly, since he was unconscious when Shepard picked him up. But there was a good chance his home was destroyed, everyone on it being wiped out-wolves, humans, birds, everything and everyone-just gone. In fact, now he just felt a hole in his chest. Like deep down he knew what the outcome was.

But the option to join the UN was there. Even though he wasn't one for fighting he was currently a stray with no real home anymore. Before making a final decision he looked for those he had grown close to. Rey, Kofuku, and others.

Like he'd make this choice without saying bye first. That wouldn't be too nice now would it?

@Atomyk @Mari @Hospes @Justin Charming @Gummi Bunnies @anybody I missed <3

One rebel soldier stepped forward, an ice pick gripped in her hands. Her free hand went to the hood shrouding her face, pulling it off to reveal a blonde-haired woman with weary eyes. Despite her bedraggled appearance, the woman smiled at the UN agents nearby.

GsaqC0p.jpg

"Even after all this... yeah, I'd like to join. I still gotta make up some more for what that bastard made me do."
Whew. So that was it, huh? Elliot was finally gone, and the threat of the Murder Games had once again been put to a rest. At least, for now. Akane was relatively new to the fray, but even she wasn't naive enough to know that this sort of thing was gone for good, especially if Elliot wasn't even the first big bad mastermind that orchestrated these death games from behind the scenes.

When Molly would appear, Akane would give a smile in return, like a receptionist would to a inquisitive customer.

ppm9.png

"Of course. We're willing to take any and every of you guys in. It'll certainly be an arduous task, but let's all try our best to rebuild after the destruction caused by the hands of the Reapers," Akane said, folding her arms behind her back, "And what's more, we could always use some more people. The UN's always hiring, after all."

Carth took a breath and stood behind Akane, nodding at her words silently. She was far more charismatic than he was, that much he could tell, even if she was still pretty green as far as experience went. Still, it almost gave Carth a nostalgic feeling. It reminded him of back when he used to follow...

As Carth would finish that thought, his expression soured a bit, remembering the real mastermind behind all this. Though he didn't have any solid proof at the moment, he knew one thing. Elliot wasn't working alone. He had a master whom he did the bidding of. And whoever that man was, he was still out there. But Carth Onasi knew precisely who that man was.

Staring off into the sky, the soldier clenched his fists.

Revan... This isn't over. Soon, you'll be next.

@Atomyk @Anyone willing to join the UN

Last edited:
Epilogue
"Afterglow"

"Shut up."

WSHa3hm.jpg

fb1hh94.jpg

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]

[Yvaine]Epilogue Part One: Wishing On A Star

So, it was finally all over. After all this time... Elliot had finally fallen, just as she, the star, had. The comparison alone was enough to make Yvaine cringe, the pain of the blow she'd taken not even comparing to the pain and disgust of the thought of having even a single thing in common with the monster known as Elliot.

All the beautiful blonde knew was that she was impossibly glad that the man had breathed his very last breath.

Dismissing the pain as she attempted to unsteadily clambered to her feet, lacking any trace of her typical grace. However, it mattered not, for the star soon felt familiar arms wrap around her, holding her gently and carefully, sparing her the embarrassment of trying to move while so unsteady and filling her with a sense of relief. Her eyes drifted up to examine the man whom now held her in his arms, glad to see that he was alright. It was faint, but a glow radiated from the woman, pleasant and serene.

Before she had the chance to speak, Ike voiced an apology, making Yvaine sigh softly. She knew he had good intentions and was concerned, but she didn't need him- or anyone else -worrying over her. "It's alright," she replied, finding her voice coming out softer and steadier than expected. In fact, despite the pain coursing through her, Yvaine felt truly at peace. As though things were finally okay again. Or as close as they'd ever be - nothing would be okay again after all the had happened. "I'm fine. Don't worry. But... Are you? Are you hurt at all?" she inquired, a look of concern crossing her features. Being there in his arms, she couldn't exactly examine him for wounds.

What a hypocrite.

Perhaps Yvaine was still unsure of just what her and Ike's complicated relations were, but then, it didn't matter. Enemy, friend, or something more complex, she still cared about his wellbeing. Odd, how you could hate someone one moment and love them in some fictional other life you were given the next. In a way, it was ironic, really. But it didn't matter, and Yvaine hardly bothered to think too deeply about it all.

Somewhere along the line, it felt as though her pain had just vanished without a trace. Like the star was so overjoyed by what had happened that it was just irrelevant, and her body had dismissed it. Soon enough, however, it crashed back into her in a wave. Perhaps seeing a medic wasn't a horrible idea.... But, first, she had something on her mind. And even through the pain, she needed to ask. And she did, fingers flexing slightly in attempt to distract herself from the pain.

"...Ri- Ike, are you.. Going back to your family, now?"

@Atomyk

tumblr_inline_ncxdzivlwe1sgd7zs.png

"I can't believe Elliot died like a bitch!" Joseph exclaimed triumphantly, throwing a victorious fist in the air with a small laugh, before clearing his throat, "And now... Where was I? Oh, yeah!"

With that, he suddenly ran over to Alicia, giving a goofy grin.

tumblr_inline_ncxdzlkpV31sgd7zs.png

"So! Long time no see, huh?!"

With a disappointed sigh, Lisa Lisa shook her head briefly, before looking at Jonathan and Johnny.

O0AtHCI.gif

"So... It appears our reason for remaining in this dreadful world has finally been fulfilled. With that being said, however... Where will the two of you go?" She asked, putting her scarf back on, before crossing her arms.

@The Silver Paladin @DBZ7

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Epilogue
"Afterglow"

"Shut up."

WSHa3hm.jpg

fb1hh94.jpg

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]

"It's such a goddamn relief that Elliot, my pain in the ass, is gonneeeeeeee~!!"

Unlike most that were present, Esper was truly overjoyed to see his supposed archnemesis fall and die like he was supposed to awhile back. Maybe it was a good thing that Esper was on their side, the time traveler laughing out in devilish glee. On the other hand, Mastermind sighed and sat back on his Dynamos, going through his data retrieved by his drones to see if he could make any sense of what occurred during the final battle.

"It's about time that we got Elliot in his place. I was starting to get a headache just being around her and such likes to that. However, I suppose it was a decent breath of fresh air to be out of my usual routine..."

As much as Mastermind did desire to go back to his original timeline, and get on with his life as if nothing happened, Mastermind felt the mysterious need to say goodbye to those that he had acquainted throughout this journey. Not even realizing it, Mastermind walked his way over to Kofuku and Shizuo, and only realizing what he was doing when he was merely a few steps away from them.

"Ah... I'll take a guess and say that you guys weren't expecting to see me... and Esper the asshole, back from the dead... Well, neither can I. All of this is starting to give me a headache, but I suppose... I thought that... a short chat would be nice before I depart. I have business to take care of... at home..."

For a moment, he pondered on what else he had on his mind, and then realized something that was mentioned at the beginning of this mess.

"Oh, before I forget. Shizuo, didn't you say that you wanted one of these for yourself?"

While Mastermind had his own Apocalypse drone for himself, another identical cat drone came up towards the bartender.

hqdefault.jpg

"Nyaaaa~!"

"Just this once, I made this drone for you, considering that... you're an exception compared to the people I deal with on a daily basis."

As he says this, Mastermind would take glance over at Esper to see that the time traveler was still having a thrill from the whole "Elliot is finally dead!" bout.

@Hospes @The Tactician

Meanwhile, Esper finally calmed down, but for a moment, seemed to be thinking about something. Without a further ado, he went into action, something clawed at the back of his head to get this done right away.

tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Did somebody say something about joining the UN? Because I have the interests to join~!"

@Atomyk
As the events before them finally registered in Shizuo's mind, he released a relieved breath of satisfaction.

Elliot was finally dead. They could all go home now.

It didn't matter what home looked like right now. Ikebukuro could be rebuilt, and he would make sure he was there to help. They didn't have to worry about Reaper attacks anymore, meaning people would start coming back and out of hiding. People like his friends... Akane... Vorona... Shinra... Celty... And Kasuka, all of them were still alive. The ball of hope in his gut told him so, and his gut had never lied to him before.

Everything would be alright now, and he would make sure it stayed alright for his precious people.

075.png

"Huh, thanks, Mastermind. You're not so bad yourself... Though the other you needs some work."

Taking the offered drone into his arms with a smile and a petting of the head for it, Shizuo nodded as Mastermind spoke on, "Trust me, I didn't think I would get the chance to come back after that stupid vote... Though I'm glad I got to see you, Kofu-chan, and even dumbass over there again. Kind of nice to have the chance to say bye to your friends at one these things before you go home and help rebuild and all..."

"Hey, when you're done with that business... Don't be scared to come and see me again in my world. Same to you, Kofu-chan. I'm sure you can get head pats anywhere, but don't forget who gives you the best ones," Enjoy these last few free head pats while you can, Kofuku. It might be awhile before you get anymore from Shizuo, "Besides, it'll be kind of lonely till I find my family there again so I could use the company if you guys came."

@Hospes @The Great Detective​

Toboe was relieved that the war was over now. He glanced at those around and gave a weary smile before a thought came to him. He didn't know what happened to his home exactly, since he was unconscious when Shepard picked him up. But there was a good chance his home was destroyed, everyone on it being wiped out-wolves, humans, birds, everything and everyone-just gone. In fact, now he just felt a hole in his chest. Like deep down he knew what the outcome was.

But the option to join the UN was there. Even though he wasn't one for fighting he was currently a stray with no real home anymore. Before making a final decision he looked for those he had grown close to. Rey, Kofuku, and others.

Like he'd make this choice without saying bye first. That wouldn't be too nice now would it?

@Atomyk @Mari @Hospes @Justin Charming @Gummi Bunnies @anybody I missed <3
tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

Klaus and Elijah had both been going with the motions, not really reacting to a lot of things that went on. They were both annoyed and ready to go, they didn't have time to stay around for this. Klaus however wanted to say goodbye to one boy in particular. "Toboe." He had a big smirk on his face. Klaus usually never let his guard down most, even his family, but for Toboe's kindness towards him, he would be gentle and nice... for once. "Well... I guess you know that I was tricked into killing people." He looked down a bit, before looking back at the boy. "Hopefully this... infraction doesn't put me in a bad light." That was his way of saying he felt sorry. "I will see you around someday."

@Lizzy

Klaus and Elijah had both been going with the motions, not really reacting to a lot of things that went on. They were both annoyed and ready to go, they didn't have time to stay around for this. Klaus however wanted to say goodbye to one boy in particular. "Toboe." He had a big smirk on his face. Klaus usually never let his guard down most, even his family, but for Toboe's kindness towards him, he would be gentle and nice... for once. "Well... I guess you know that I was tricked into killing people." He looked down a bit, before looking back at the boy. "Hopefully this... infraction doesn't put me in a bad light." That was his way of saying he felt sorry. "I will see you around someday."

@Lizzy

Hearing a familiar voice call his name, Toboe turned to who it had belonged to. Hearing Klaus speak made him smile and for a moment any sadness or worth was pushed to the back of his mind. He was at least glad the two were okay.

latest

"Don't worry, it doesn't. No one is perfect after all, so I wouldn't ever hold something like that against you. I look forward to that day. Maybe it will be under better circumstances too?" He said lightheartedly.

@Justin Charming

Hearing a familiar voice call his name, Toboe turned to who it had belonged to. Hearing Klaus speak made him smile and for a moment any sadness or worth was pushed to the back of his mind. He was at least glad the two were okay.

latest

"Don't worry, it doesn't. No one is perfect after all, so I wouldn't ever hold something like that against you. I look forward to that day. Maybe it will be under better circumstances too?" He said lightheartedly.

@Justin Charming

Klaus smirked at the boy. "Yeah, hopefully it will be." He rolled his eyes in a playful way, before opening his arms. "Come on... just get it over with." He knew Toboe would probably want to hug him before he set off to New Orleans... or whatever was left of it. Elijah just waited there, saying goodbye to a few people and politely apologizing for everything that he was a part of.

@Lizzy @Everyone Else

Whew. So that was it, huh? Elliot was finally gone, and the threat of the Murder Games had once again been put to a rest. At least, for now. Akane was relatively new to the fray, but even she wasn't naive enough to know that this sort of thing was gone for good, especially if Elliot wasn't even the first big bad mastermind that orchestrated these death games from behind the scenes.

When Molly would appear, Akane would give a smile in return, like a receptionist would to a inquisitive customer.

ppm9.png

"Of course. We're willing to take any and every of you guys in. It'll certainly be an arduous task, but let's all try our best to rebuild after the destruction caused by the hands of the Reapers," Akane said, folding her arms behind her back, "And what's more, we could always use some more people. The UN's always hiring, after all."

Carth took a breath and stood behind Akane, nodding at her words silently. She was far more charismatic than he was, that much he could tell, even if she was still pretty green as far as experience went. Still, it almost gave Carth a nostalgic feeling. It reminded him of back when he used to follow...

As Carth would finish that thought, his expression soured a bit, remembering the real mastermind behind all this. Though he didn't have any solid proof at the moment, he knew one thing. Elliot wasn't working alone. He had a master whom he did the bidding of. And whoever that man was, he was still out there. But Carth Onasi knew precisely who that man was.

Staring off into the sky, the soldier clenched his fists.

Revan... This isn't over. Soon, you'll be next.

@Atomyk @Anyone willing to join the UN
tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Hiya!"

Esper was always full of surprises, his head popping up while upside-down from a time rift above Akane.

"Soooo, is there room for little ol' me in the UN? I always got some time on my hands~"

Even at times like these, Esper somehow worked up those time puns whenever he could.

@Atomyk @Verite
As the events before them finally registered in Shizuo's mind, he released a relieved breath of satisfaction.

It didn't matter what home looked like right now. Ikebukuro could be rebuilt, and he would make sure he was there to help. They didn't have to worry about Reaper attacks anymore, meaning people would start coming back and out of hiding. People like his friends... Akane... Vorona... Shinra... Celty... And Kasuka, all of them were still alive. The ball of hope in his gut told him so, and his gut had never lied to him before.

Everything would be alright now, and he would make sure it stayed alright for his precious people.

075.png

"Huh, thanks, Mastermind. You're not so bad yourself... Though the other you needs some work."

Taking the offered drone into his arms with a smile and a petting of the head for it, Shizuo nodded as Mastermind spoke on, "Trust me, I didn't think I would get the chance to come back after that stupid vote... Though I'm glad I got to see you, Kofu-chan, and even dumbass over there again. Kind of nice to have the chance to say bye to your friends at one these things before you go home and help rebuild and all..."

"Hey, when you're done with that business... Don't be scared to come and see me again in my world. Same to you, Kofu-chan. I'm sure you can get head pats anywhere, but don't forget who gives you the best ones," Enjoy these last few free head pats while you can, Kofuku. It might be awhile before you get anymore from Shizuo, "Besides, it'll be kind of lonely till I find my family there again so I could use the company if you guys came."

tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo6_100.png

"Will do. I don't know if I'll find my teammates back home, but knowing them, they're there somehow. You'll be surprised with the things they manage to get through."

Thinking about home, Mastermind thought over on who he would find on his way back.

Elbrat's probably in one piece, knowing his red knight of a sister. Aisha's got her magic. Rena's got her wind spirits. Raven's fully capable knowing his Nasod Arm's effects. Chung can tank anything that comes at him and punish those back with those missiles. Eve... Eve's quite powerful, she is the Nasod Queen after all. Ara's martial arts are quite the force as well. Lu and her butler Ciel know what they're doing as well... Rose...

Realizing that he was spacing out, Mastermind snapped out of it, who knew that he would be the type to think of the El Search Party with such thought?

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo9_100.png

"Well, knowing Esper, I'll probably be dragged along with him when he decides to pay a visit to you and Kofuku."

Looking over at Kofuku, Mastermind leaned over to whisper something to her.

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo8_100.png

"Say, Kofuku-chan, feel free to call me Addy. I'll be fine with you saying that."

... well then, go crazy with this, Kofuku. He's giving you permission!

@Hospes @The Tactician

hqdefault.jpg

"Nyaaaa~!"

@Hospes @The Tactician

075.png

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Hiya!"

Esper was always full of surprises, his head popping up while upside-down from a time rift above Akane.

"Soooo, is there room for little ol' me in the UN? I always got some time on my hands~"

Even at times like these, Esper somehow worked up those time puns whenever he could.

@Atomyk @Verite

tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo6_100.png

"Will do. I don't know if I'll find my teammates back home, but knowing them, they're there somehow. You'll be surprised with the things they manage to get through."

Thinking about home, Mastermind thought over on who he would find on his way back.

Elbrat's probably in one piece, knowing his red knight of a sister. Aisha's got her magic. Rena's got her wind spirits. Raven's fully capable knowing his Nasod Arm's effects. Chung can tank anything that comes at him and punish those back with those missiles. Eve... Eve's quite powerful, she is the Nasod Queen after all. Ara's martial arts are quite the force as well. Lu and her butler Ciel know what they're doing as well... Rose...

Realizing that he was spacing out, Mastermind snapped out of it, who knew that he would be the type to think of the El Search Party with such thought?

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo9_100.png

"Well, knowing Esper, I'll probably be dragged along with him when he decides to pay a visit to you and Kofuku."

Looking over at Kofuku, Mastermind leaned over to whisper something to her.

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo8_100.png

"Say, Kofuku-chan, feel free to call me Addy. I'll be fine with you saying that."

... well then, go crazy with this, Kofuku. He's giving you permission!

@Hospes @The Tactician

Epilogue Part One: The God's Misfortune

So, the big weird metal man was dead, it looked like. Kofuku had still been gleefully hopping around the enemies and delivering the occasional kick when he'd fallen, his army falling along with him. Somewhere beneath the surface, the god was heavily disappointed. There was so much death that had occurred that could have so easily been avoided... Yet, still, bodies were strewn everywhere. On the other hand, the man ultimately behind the Adds' murders was now dead, and the female was more than fine.

Speaking of, just as Kofuku stuck a rather graceful landing....

"Would you get off of me?" growled a frustrated Sif, whom Kofuku had managed to land on. Oops, guess we haven't gotten to the Add part yet, huh guys? Sorry about the mix-up!

Blatantly ignoring the frustrated goddess that she'd landed on(that had been working on yanking her sword out of where it had impaled a man through the heart), Kofuku hopped off, breaking into a sprint away from Sif before leaping at a certain pair of 'twins' not too far off.

OML1VYB2ZFQ.jpg

"Addy-channnnnn!!! Masterminddddddd!!!" she exclaimed with glee. She had aimed to envelop both Adds in a tight and affection cuddle puddle, but she ended up flying right past Esper and smack into Mastermind. Despite the potential mild pain she could've felt from this, she wasted no time in latching onto the male in a tight embrace, cuddling the heck out of him. She had been about to ask just how the two were alive, as they clearly weren't spirits, but Mastermind beat her to it with his explanation. To be Frank, who cared how they came back? All that mattered was that they were back.

While the two discussed homes, Kofuku fell silent. There was a high chance hers was completely wrecked. If the Reapers hadn't done it, it wouldn't surprise her if the Phantoms had run amok. Especially with her fellow gods surely distracted with the Reapers. The thought was unsettling, and a sudden horror came when she considered what might have happened to Daikoku, Hiyori, Yato and the others. But she did her best to snap out of it as Shizuo spoke to her, though her expression had become solemn. "You know I won't forget~" she assured, as pleasantly as possible. "And I'd love to visit!" ...but you wouldn't remember me, anyways. Before saying anything more, the female moved to pull Shizuo into the ongoing hug and give him dem snuggles, too.

Kofuku, herself, was spacing out slightly, lost in the thoughts of all that could have gone wrong already or could still go wrong. It was horribly unsettling, but she was disrupted by Mastermind leaning close to her, starting to whisper something to her. The pinkette listened patiently with interest, her curiosity piqued, only to completely brighten up. "Ooh, really?? Thank you, Addy-kunnnnn!"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Whoever​

Epilogue
"Afterglow"

"Shut up."

WSHa3hm.jpg

fb1hh94.jpg

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
EPILOGUE ~ WickedFate ~

The battle was finally over right? the girl thought, as both Deemo and the girl transformed back.

Now we can finally go home.... but... what about Deemo? She looked at Deemo, worried at what would he do.​

@Bomb
rvtNHM5b.jpg

Maybe that's what they need. A final farewell performance. The girl nodded, and tugged Deemo's hand. Deemo held out his hand... and the grand piano is back. He sat on it, and began playing a song called Fluquor. The lyrics were coming out of the piano as if they were also being played by Deemo.

"Just what can we call this agony?
The sky grew in distance, rejecting me gently

Your childish fingers picked up those lost fragments
Our coinciding hearts gave birth to a world that brought tears to my eyes

"Don't leave me," you said
But I'm sure the one that can't stand being alone is me"

fid4Y7Ib.jpg

But it feels like I'm still missing something... what was it.... that tire... the sakura tree... Deemo... the various objects that Little Girl found before they got themselves wrapped up in this incident...

""Don't leave me," you said
But I'm sure the one that can't stand being alone is me

All I can do for you is to continue playing these songs here
So it's time for you to head back
Let go of my hand now, while you still can"

As the song went, she realized....

Why she fell into Deemo's castle...

Why she only remembered Deemo's name when she first got there...

And...

zS6lss5b.jpg

"No..."

"I saw you smiling in those glittering memories
From the twisted prayer within these songs, I learned of the end of this dream

Someday these feelings of mine will flutter down onto your hands
And if you touch them, they will melt from the tenderness of your life"

PpbJZGjb.jpg

"No... please... don't go Hans..." The girl would say, directed at Deemo. Was Hans his real name? She continued to sob, realizing why Deemo was so nice to her.

teRaaCWb.jpg

"Why... why did you..." The girl realized that Hans wanted her to get back as well. She is just the spirit of herself, and Hans was the incarnation from her jumbled memories... losing even her big brother.

As the song finally ended, Hans started to disappear. It's as if as the girl finally got her memory back, then Deemo... or Hans would have to go too...

cyUf4uEb.jpg

And for the first time... Hans finally said something...

TGHWTSmb.jpg

"Uwgh... hic..."

qG0VsN0b.jpg

He completely vanished...

He is gone from this world...

The girl.... or Alice... realized that she has to go home too.

And so she started to disappear... perhaps it is because she is simply her own imagination right now... but she vanished too...

To fulfill that promise they made a long time ago.​

You really think you can go home like this?

The unknown voice ringing in her head is finally audible to her.

Huh? Who is this?

Heh heh heh... what a fool... you've climbed this much, only to fall at the end...

Who... are you... Alice then realized... there was one more hole to her memories...

The masked lady.

3IViBVp.png

Heh heh heh... who am I exactly? Is that what you want to know? Well instead of that, let me tell you this... you cannot go back.

Huh? Why?

Simple. You remember that beast that attacked here? Well, as it turns out... that place... is demolished... you can't go back without an actual path.

What? That can't be...

Heh... do you know what that means?

Alice didn't even try to respond to that question. She already knew what would happen...

She would forever be dead, even if she is alive...

To be fair... I never wanted this as well... but... this is so we can stay with Hans... forever and ever... Oh, you wanted to know who I am right? Well here you go...

LMi0Je2.png

N-no way...

E N D

Last edited by a moderator:

Epilogue Part One: The God's Misfortune

So, the big weird metal man was dead, it looked like. Kofuku had still been gleefully hopping around the enemies and delivering the occasional kick when he'd fallen, his army falling along with him. Somewhere beneath the surface, the god was heavily disappointed. There was so much death that had occurred that could have so easily been avoided... Yet, still, bodies were strewn everywhere. On the other hand, the man ultimately behind the Adds' murders was now dead, and the female was more than fine.

Speaking of, just as Kofuku stuck a rather graceful landing....

"Would you get off of me?" growled a frustrated Sif, whom Kofuku had managed to land on. Oops, guess we haven't gotten to the Add part yet, huh guys? Sorry about the mix-up!

Blatantly ignoring the frustrated goddess that she'd landed on(that had been working on yanking her sword out of where it had impaled a man through the heart), Kofuku hopped off, breaking into a sprint away from Sif before leaping at a certain pair of 'twins' not too far off.

OML1VYB2ZFQ.jpg

"Addy-channnnnn!!! Masterminddddddd!!!" she exclaimed with glee. She had aimed to envelop both Adds in a tight and affection cuddle puddle, but she ended up flying right past Esper and smack into Mastermind. Despite the potential mild pain she could've felt from this, she wasted no time in latching onto the male in a tight embrace, cuddling the heck out of him. She had been about to ask just how the two were alive, as they clearly weren't spirits, but Mastermind beat her to it with his explanation. To be Frank, who cared how they came back? All that mattered was that they were back.

While the two discussed homes, Kofuku fell silent. There was a high chance hers was completely wrecked. If the Reapers hadn't done it, it wouldn't surprise her if the Phantoms had run amok. Especially with her fellow gods surely distracted with the Reapers. The thought was unsettling, and a sudden horror came when she considered what might have happened to Daikoku, Hiyori, Yato and the others. But she did her best to snap out of it as Shizuo spoke to her, though her expression had become solemn. "You know I won't forget~" she assured, as pleasantly as possible. "And I'd love to visit!" ...but you wouldn't remember me, anyways. Before saying anything more, the female moved to pull Shizuo into the ongoing hug and give him dem snuggles, too.

Kofuku, herself, was spacing out slightly, lost in the thoughts of all that could have gone wrong already or could still go wrong. It was horribly unsettling, but she was disrupted by Mastermind leaning close to her, starting to whisper something to her. The pinkette listened patiently with interest, her curiosity piqued, only to completely brighten up. "Ooh, really?? Thank you, Addy-kunnnnn!"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Whoever​
101.png

Shizuo knew she was worried that he would forget her. She had made it clear before that many had done so already, and she didn't even know if he could hold onto the memory of her. As she pulled him into a tight hug, the bartender was careful not to hurt her with his own strength as he returned the affection.

"And don't worry about me forgetting. Every time something goes wrong and I feel down, I'll make sure I remember the nice kid I met who just happened to be a goddess."

He wasn't going to forget her, no matter what. He never forgot his friends.​

Status
Not open for further replies.