Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rey felt relieved that the battle was over, and that victory was achieved. Even if this felt more hollow compared to the experience she had escaping from and defeating the First Order at their Starkiller Base, this was a victory nevertheless.

And like the victory at Starkiller, this one was fought alongside some allies that proved to be very good friends along the way. Despite her differing views, she felt Roy, Toboe, Ezekiel were as great companions and allies as Finn, Chewbacca, and Han Solo were. They all had their different strengths and weaknesses, but she saw, and felt, a true heart and soul devoted to the common good in all of her companions.

She didn't know what to say, even though this act of bidding farewell was getting to be a common occurrence for her. She looked at Roy, Toboe, and Ezekiel, one by one, struggling to find the word to fit the situation and what she was feeling about them. The best she could come up with, at first.

"Good job, all of you."

She then went to Toboe, who she admired for his courage and his will to fight while facing difficult circumstances here. She smiled, and put her hand on his shoulder. "Especially you," she said, "I have a feeling there are great things ahead of you, my friend. And, perhaps we will see each other again?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Lizzy @Raven
I throw a grin in Rey's direction "I think you're the one we should be admiring! Your really can work a laser sword!" Throwing my arm around her shoulder, I continue. "You really saved our asses back their...my ass. I really owe you one. Now, how about that drink? I literally went to hell and back to ask you that"

@Raven @Mari @Mobile Post

Rey felt relieved that the battle was over, and that victory was achieved. Even if this felt more hollow compared to the experience she had escaping from and defeating the First Order at their Starkiller Base, this was a victory nevertheless.

And like the victory at Starkiller, this one was fought alongside some allies that proved to be very good friends along the way. Despite her differing views, she felt Roy, Toboe, Ezekiel were as great companions and allies as Finn, Chewbacca, and Han Solo were. They all had their different strengths and weaknesses, but she saw, and felt, a true heart and soul devoted to the common good in all of her companions.

She didn't know what to say, even though this act of bidding farewell was getting to be a common occurrence for her. She looked at Roy, Toboe, and Ezekiel, one by one, struggling to find the word to fit the situation and what she was feeling about them. The best she could come up with, at first.

"Good job, all of you."

She then went to Toboe, who she admired for his courage and his will to fight while facing difficult circumstances here. She smiled, and put her hand on his shoulder. "Especially you," she said, "I have a feeling there are great things ahead of you, my friend. And, perhaps we will see each other again?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Lizzy @Raven

I throw a grin in Rey's direction "I think you're the one we should be admiring! Your really can work a laser sword!" Throwing my arm around her shoulder, I continue. "You really saved our asses back their...my ass. I really owe you one. Now, how about that drink? I literally went to hell and back to ask you that"

Toboe smiled as Rey spoke to him.

"Thank you Rey. Hopefully we do see each other again, but under better circumstances. And I'd have to agree with him," he'd say, motioning to Roy "that you should be admired for all the hard work you did in helping us." He finished, his smile becoming a toothy grin.

@Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @Justin Charming @others

"Oh yeah, we do need to do that..." Shizuo looked around for a moment before looking back to the girl, "Who should we say bye to first?" For some reason, his midsection felt very sore for some reason, right around the spots where Kofuku had hugged him. Did that girl really have that much strength in her?​

The question earned a brief silence from Kofuku, who now seemed very deep in thought.

tumblr_inline_n7nfquAoVf1sx7q5k.png

"Ehhh..." she murmured, looking around at the crowd. "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a tiger by the toe..." After a moment, the female's smile returned, and she pointed it at Shizuo. "Let's go see Addy-chan~!" ..Wait, but they'd just seen Mastermind, and she'd called him Addy-kun, which could only mean...

@The Tactician @Whoever​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
The question earned a brief silence from Kofuku, who now seemed very deep in thought.

tumblr_inline_n7nfquAoVf1sx7q5k.png

"Ehhh..." she murmured, looking around at the crowd. "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a tiger by the toe..." After a moment, the female's smile returned, and she pointed it at Shizuo. "Let's go see Addy-chan~!" ..Wait, but they'd just seen Mastermind, and she'd called him Addy-kun, which could only mean...

@The Tactician @Whoever​
tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o5_100.png

Esper was busy discussing UN things with Akane.

@Verite @The Tactician @Hospes

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o5_100.png

Esper was busy discussing UN things with Akane.

Apparently, Kofuku gave no shits about this. As soon as she spotted the male, the god sprinted towards him cheerily without waiting for a response from Shizuo, leaping at the Esper yet again in an intense, caring tackle-hug.

tumblr_n1gor19eHW1rdsxs3o1_500.gif

"Addy-channnnn!"

Not caring that she seemed to be interrupting some sort of conversation, the petite god enveloped Esper in dem cuddles, if he let her.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

Reactions: Takumi
Apparently, Kofuku gave no shits about this. As soon as she spotted the male, the god sprinted towards him cheerily without waiting for a response from Shizuo, leaping at the Esper yet again in an intense, caring tackle-hug.

"Addy-channnnn!"

Not caring that she seemed to be interrupting some sort of conversation, the petite god enveloped Esper in dem cuddles, if he let her.

"Oh, hey Kofuku. I'm... busy at the moment."

With the game finally being over, Jonathan walked over to Johnny, hoisting him on his back again.
Once that was done, the large man went to hug his beloved family members once again in a tight hug, catching Joseph's throat with his left arm.

"B-By God, I will not leave your side! There's so much to make up for and I thought I lost that chance!" Jonathan cried out, close to tearing up from relief.

Johnny chuckled at all this, muttering to himself.
"Well...I still have unfinished business back in my world. I have to head to Italy for...a friend."
@Verite
"Guwaagh! G-Grandpa! Grandpaaaa!!" Joseph exclaimed while Jonathan would inadvertently start choking him out with his tight hug, atempting to escape by beating on Jonathan's arm, though to no avail. Lisa Lisa did surprisingly well in his grasp on the other hand, even seemingly able to gently push him away after a moment of returning the hug.

nO3ucG9.gif

"It is quite alright, Father... I'm sure if there's anyone who could certainly do for making up for lost time with you, it'd be Joseph's grandmother."

As for Johnny, Lisa Lisa would give a nod. "So... your Zepelli was also Italian? I suppose our worlds aren't so different after all. I wish you luck in your endeavors."

@DBZ7

"Addy-channnnn!"

Fuck.

That was all Shizuo could think once he realized who Kofuku wanted to talk to. Esper still rubbed him the wrong way, even after Elliot had been taken care of, and he didn't exactly see much good in talking to him.

Except for one thing.

"Oi, Esper, where the hell are my lighter and cigarettes?"

He didn't forget, you little shit.​

"Uh-huh~"

Dropping down from his time rift, Esper turned himself right-side up, placing his feet on the ground as if he were a light feather... Well, that was an understatement with how thin he appeared...

tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo4_100.png

"No doubt on that, miss. With all of the time in the multiverse, time travelers like myself do run out on things to do~ Might as well make use out of my time before it runs out, riiiight?"

Giving Akane a playful wink, Esper was making it clear that he had purely nothing else to do at this rate.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo8_100.png

"I see you're busy on something else, Esper. Out of all people here, I didn't actually expect you to join the UN."

Walking over to them, Mastermind couldn't really grasp on the reasoning on Esper's part to join the UN.

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Oh c'mon Addy-chan, at the very least I'm changing~! Cut your other self some slack, huh?"

Esper, in Mastermind's eyes, was somewhat a pain, but judging from how this entire event played out, Mastermind supposed that Esper did have some little change of heart.

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo4_100.png

"Well, tell me when you're finished with that, before you leave. You're still my ticket to return home, judging from your usage of time travel."

With that said, Mastermind walked off to allow Esper to finish this UN business, the latter glancing over at Akane for her reply.

@Verite
"Hey lady," Producer wipes his tears. Looking up to the taller woman, he hands her his business card. "Your soothing voice, your lovely face, is just what I'm looking for. I hope you're in a mood for a scout," he says as he passes Akane a business card. "Here are my contact details - all directed to my office. Remember, I'm just a realm away."

He walks away from Akane.

"We'll see each other again some day, Hanazawa-girl. Because I'm joining the UN as an emergency part-time substitute honorary member. The multiverse is a beauty, and when I'm not doing what I do best, I want to help your cause."​

FBjaO6c.jpg

"Eh? Wha..." Akane could only stammer in mild surprise, giving a somewhat curious look when the Producer would suddenly appear and not only give a business card and complimenting her... looks and voice (which admittedly might have garnered a blush from the young woman), but state that he was essentially going to be a reserve member of the UN, which was... fine. Akane remembered when she was gonna do the same, but before she knew it, she was operating a whole Murder Game alongside a senior member. Damn, she really was an ordinary workaholic.

"Well... A-Alright then. I'll consider the proposal."

She probably wouldn't. Idols were generally young and dippy! And there was Akane, who expected herself to get gray hairs by her late 30s or so. E-Even if she was interested, there's no way that she'd be able to make it, right?

Ah, whatever.

After that ordeal, Akane would direct her attention back to the Adds, as well as Kofuku, who would seem to appear out of nowhere. The so called God of Misfortune gave Akane a small scare, but by now, she was used to all these... eccentric people around.

LevBB2S.jpg

"In any case... Yes, any help would be appreciated. Like I said, every bit of manpower we can get will take us a step further to acquiring multiversal stability and the like, though I have to ask... and I might have to get different opinions on this, but... Are you sure you're mentally stable enough for this line of protective work?" Akane would ask Esper, glancing briefly at Shizuo and Kofuku briefly as she would do so.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Hospes

FBjaO6c.jpg

"Eh? Wha..." Akane could only stammer in mild surprise, giving a somewhat curious look when the Producer would suddenly appear and not only give a business card and complimenting her... looks and voice (which admittedly might have garnered a blush from the young woman), but state that he was essentially going to be a reserve member of the UN, which was... fine. Akane remembered when she was gonna do the same, but before she knew it, she was operating a whole Murder Game alongside a senior member. Damn, she really was an ordinary workaholic.

She probably wouldn't. Idols were generally young and dippy! And there was Akane, who expected herself to get gray hairs by her late 30s or so. E-Even if she was interested, there's no way that she'd be able to make it, right?

Ah, whatever.

After that ordeal, Akane would direct her attention back to the Adds, as well as Kofuku, who would seem to appear out of nowhere. The so called God of Misfortune gave Akane a small scare, but by now, she was used to all these... eccentric people around.

LevBB2S.jpg

"In any case... Yes, any help would be appreciated. Like I said, every bit of manpower we can get will take us a step further to acquiring multiversal stability and the like, though I have to ask... and I might have to get different opinions on this, but... Are you sure you're mentally stable enough for this line of protective work?" Akane would ask Esper, glancing briefly at Shizuo and Kofuku briefly as she would do so.

Shizuo frowned when Akane glanced at him, "What, you think I'm signing up or something? Sorry, but I've got to go home and help rebuild. No offense, but my friends there need me, not some weird space organization playing United Nations."

Fuck.

That was all Shizuo could think once he realized who Kofuku wanted to talk to. Esper still rubbed him the wrong way, even after Elliot had been taken care of, and he didn't exactly see much good in talking to him.

Except for one thing.

FBjaO6c.jpg

Ah, whatever.

LevBB2S.jpg

"Okay~" Kofuku replied to Esper cheerfully, still cuddling him despite. Kofuku don't care. Kofuku don't give a shit. Soon enough, her eyes landed on Akane, and she briefly wore a befuddled look pointed at the female.

"Eh..? Who're you?" she inquired, curiously. She likely would've questioned the other girl more, but something else caught her attention. "Ooh, Addy-chan is joining you? I will, too, then~! ...After I take care of a few things, anywaysss."

"Okay~" Kofuku replied to Esper cheerfully, still cuddling him despite. Kofuku don't care. Kofuku don't give a shit. Soon enough, her eyes landed on Akane, and she briefly wore a befuddled look pointed at the female.

"Eh..? Who're you?" she inquired, curiously. She likely would've questioned the other girl more, but something else caught her attention. "Ooh, Addy-chan is joining you? I will, too, then~! ...After I take care of a few things, anywaysss."

Wait, Kofuku was joining? The same Kofuku who constantly caused disasters and was just as likely to hug a monster as to fight it? That couldn't seriously be the same Kofu-chan he knew, right?

"Shit, guess I am joining just to keep Kofuku safe..."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Fuck.

Except for one thing.

"Well, have you checked your head, Shizu-chan?"

At that moment, a little time rift would open up, and the lighter and cigarettes would fall onto Shizuo's head. At least Esper gave it back.

FBjaO6c.jpg

Ah, whatever.

LevBB2S.jpg

tumblr_nwqtizhhn71u3z5n7o9_100.png

"I'm sure enough that I'm mentally well. Why else would I bring up my interests with the UN?
"

Wait, Kofuku was joining? The same Kofuku who constantly caused disasters and was just as likely to hug a monster as to fight it? That couldn't seriously be the same Kofu-chan he knew, right?

"Great to know that my wonderful friends are tagging along~"

@The Tactician @Verite @Hospes

5XCWwZD.png

"I... Fair enough," Akane responded, resigning to Esper's insistence. She still admittedly felt like there was something... off with the young man, but in this sort of multiverse, looks could be deceiving... Right?

With that, she would offer a hand to Add. An informal agreement to the policies of the UN, one could describe the gesture as.

And then Kofuku would show up and say that she wanted to join too. Ah, alright then. Awkwardly, Akane would offer her other arm to the cheery god as well if she was so insistent. And then Shizuo decided he wanted to tag along too.

All these hyperactive people... They all acted like they were characters from zany anime shows or something!

Said Akane.

YHFrB88.jpg

Looking behind her, she tried to call for Carth to help her out here, but the soldier continued ominously looking at the sky wordlessly for some reason. How mysterious.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

At that moment, a little time rift would open up, and the lighter and cigarettes would fall onto Shizuo's head. At least Esper gave it back.

"I'm sure enough that I'm mentally well. Why else would I bring up my interests with the UN?
"

tumblr_n26hlje73X1sz9akzo1_500.gif

Noting the way Shizuo looked at her as she stated her interest in following Esper's lead and joining the UN, Kofuku only smiled brightly and held up her hand in an 'okay' motion. "Don't worry, Shizuo-kun~ Once we find Daikoku, I'll be all set~" she assured, pleasantly. But, in truth, she was concerned. Hopefully he and the others were all alright...

Shaking it off and glancing to Esper again after finally releasing him from her affectionate snuggles, Kofuku could only wink and grin at him.

tumblr_static_sindee.gif

"Of course, Addy-chan~ After all, I'm sure there'll be plenty of wishes to take up and fulfil," she pointed out, cheerfully. "Besides.. You had something you wanted my help with, didn't you?" she asked, tilting her head and suddenly donning a look of curiosity.

Before she could get an answer from Esper, Akane was holding her hand out to the god, making her pause. For a few moments, she just stared at the hand, as though contemplating whether to shake it or not. It seemed like she was about to, but instead...

tumblr_n0r6inTqzX1rkmjjzo1_500.gif

Poor Akane.

@Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

5XCWwZD.png

"I... Fair enough," Akane responded, resigning to Esper's insistence. She still admittedly felt like there was something... off with the young man, but in this sort of multiverse, looks could be deceiving... Right?

With that, she would offer a hand to Add. An informal agreement to the policies of the UN, one could describe the gesture as.

And then Kofuku would show up and say that she wanted to join too. Ah, alright then. Awkwardly, Akane would offer her other arm to the cheery god as well if she was so insistent. And then Shizuo decided he wanted to tag along too.

All these hyperactive people... They all acted like they were characters from zany anime shows or something!

Said Akane.

YHFrB88.jpg

Looking behind her, she tried to call for Carth to help her out here, but the soldier continued ominously looking at the sky wordlessly for some reason. How mysterious.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Oh goodie! The gang's all here~"

Once they made the handshake with Akane to become a part of the UN, Esper couldn't help himself but drag Kofuku, Shizuo, and even Akane into a group hug. Sounded like he was overjoyed that they were going to be working together.

tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo9_100.png

"I take it that things went well here?"

Mastermind had been watching the whole thing play out, leaning against his Dynamos as if they were a wall. Though, as much as the offer seemed rather intriguing, Mastermind had his own problems to fix, so he felt inclined to deny the offer to join the UN.

"It sure did~ An Esper's got to have something to do while the time around him appears endless!"

tumblr_n26hlje73X1sz9akzo1_500.gif

Noting the way Shizuo looked at her as she stated her interest in following Esper's lead and joining the UN, Kofuku only smiled brightly and held up her hand in an 'okay' motion. "Don't worry, Shizuo-kun~ Once we find Daikoku, I'll be all set~" she assured, pleasantly. But, in truth, she was concerned. Hopefully he and the others were all alright...

Shaking it off and glancing to Esper again after finally releasing him from her affectionate snuggles, Kofuku could only wink and grin at him.

tumblr_static_sindee.gif

"Of course, Addy-chan~ After all, I'm sure there'll be plenty of wishes to take up and fulfil," she pointed out, cheerfully. "Besides.. You had something you wanted my help with, didn't you?" she asked, tilting her head and suddenly donning a look of curiosity.

Before she could get an answer from Esper, Akane was holding her hand out to the god, making her pause. For a few moments, she just stared at the hand, as though contemplating whether to shake it or not. It seemed like she was about to, but instead...

tumblr_n0r6inTqzX1rkmjjzo1_500.gif

Poor Akane.

@Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nwqsym3SWA1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Help with something? Oh! I almost forgot!"

Upon hearing this from Kofuku, he would release them from the group hug. Originally, his "need of help" was directed towards the death of Elliot, but since that happened already, he needed to think of something else.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Weeeeeell, there was this one friend of mine that I couldn't find. I lost her while travelling through timelines, and I can't seem to find the right timeline that she could be located at. I... I don't think I remember her exact name, but she does call herself Lapis Lazuli... Though, I'm not exactly super sure if you could help with that, Kofuku..."

"

"Friendship is a weird word to use to describe my less than stellar opinion of you, dumbass."

Once they made the handshake with Akane to become a part of the UN, Esper couldn't help himself but drag Kofuku, Shizuo, and even Akane into a group hug. Sounded like he was overjoyed that they were going to be working together.

Mastermind had been watching the whole thing play out, leaning against his Dynamos as if they were a wall. Though, as much as the offer seemed rather intriguing, Mastermind had his own problems to fix, so he felt inclined to deny the offer to join the UN.

"It sure did~ An Esper's got to have something to do while the time around him appears endless!"

Upon hearing this from Kofuku, he would release them from the group hug. Originally, his "need of help" was directed towards the death of Elliot, but since that happened already, he needed to think of something else.

"Weeeeeell, there was this one friend of mine that I couldn't find. I lost her while travelling through timelines, and I can't seem to find the right timeline that she could be located at. I... I don't think I remember her exact name, but she does call herself Lapis Lazuli... Though, I'm not exactly super sure if you could help with that, Kofuku..."

"Ugh, let go of me, asshole!" Dammit, Esper, learn some personal space. Just because Shizuo let Kofuku hug him all the time doesn't mean he won't shove your arms off him with enough force to potentially dislocate your shoulder.

Muttering something about public creeps molesting other people, Shizuo lit a cigarette and took a breath of the smoke before continuing, "So you basically just lost track of your friend? Guess it shouldn't take too long if we just trace your steps or something."

"Friendship is a weird word to use to describe my less than stellar opinion of you, dumbass."

"Ugh, let go of me, asshole!" Dammit, Esper, learn some personal space. Just because Shizuo let Kofuku hug him all the time doesn't mean he won't shove your arms off him with enough force to potentially dislocate your shoulder.

Muttering something about public creeps molesting other people, Shizuo lit a cigarette and took a breath of the smoke before continuing, "So you basically just lost track of your friend? Guess it shouldn't take too long if we just trace your steps or something."

It was quite obvious that Kofuku had no quarrels with being pulled into a group hug, judging by how she immediately began snuggling all of those involved tightly. Mm, Kofuku loved dem snugs. That's what she should've been the god of. But oh, well.

Almost disappointed to be released from the hug, the pinkette waited patiently for Esper to think of what he had wanted her help with(secretly finding Shizuo's reaction amusing as this happened), rocking on her heels. To everyone around her, she probably seemed aloof and carefree - not as curious and interested as she was beneath the surface. One really had to wonder if her klutzy and bubblegum pink attitude were just some sort of facade. Surely she couldn't be like this all the time.. Right? She had to have a serious side.

"Ooh... Lapis, huhh?" the god murmured, letting the name roll off of her tongue while she tapped her chin in thought. "Sure, I can help you find her~ But I really should find Daikoku, first..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @The Tactician

Toboe smiled as Rey spoke to him.

"Thank you Rey. Hopefully we do see each other again, but under better circumstances. And I'd have to agree with him," he'd say, motioning to Roy "that you should be admired for all the hard work you did in helping us." He finished, his smile becoming a toothy grin.

@Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @Justin Charming @others

Rey let herself relax once the tension and danger seemed to be over... for now. "If not for the effort of my friends, my own would have been diminished. Let's agree that we all did our best, and succeeded, my friend, Toboe." She giggled slightly, when she say Toboe's toothy grin. It reminded her of some of the more humorous species she saw on Jakku.

Then, there was Roy. Rey had developed an admiration for the man's humor and spirit. Perhaps, just weeks, even days ago she would not consider entering a "drink" establishment, as those places on Jakku were dangerous. But, considering her relatively new abilities, and his, she felt she could handle such a place. Clearly, as he had put his arm around her, he felt he could handle... her. But this was all good and relaxed times, and perhaps a celebration was appropriate.

star-wars-tfa-rey-face-han-163491.jpg

"Only if all my friends can have that drink as well", she said to Roy. "And, only if it's not goat milk."

@Lizzy @Cromartie Sarkissian @Raven

Rey let herself relax once the tension and danger seemed to be over... for now. "If not for the effort of my friends, my own would have been diminished. Let's agree that we all did our best, and succeeded, my friend, Toboe." She giggled slightly, when she say Toboe's toothy grin. It reminded her of some of the more humorous species she saw on Jakku.

Then, there was Roy. Rey had developed an admiration for the man's humor and spirit. Perhaps, just weeks, even days ago she would not consider entering a "drink" establishment, as those places on Jakku were dangerous. But, considering her relatively new abilities, and his, she felt she could handle such a place. Clearly, as he had put his arm around her, he felt he could handle... her. But this was all good and relaxed times, and perhaps a celebration was appropriate.

star-wars-tfa-rey-face-han-163491.jpg

"Only if all my friends can have that drink as well", she said to Roy. "And, only if it's not goat milk."

@Lizzy @Cromartie Sarkissian @Raven

Drinks? He doubted if he was dragged along for "drinks" he couldn't have what Rey or Roy would possibly be having surely.

"Hey Rey, I'll be right back." Toboe said, just remembering something when he noticed Kofuku and co. near Akane.

Walking over while hugging Mastermind's Apocalypse gently, Toboe would look at Akane.

"I'd like to join you too." He stated plain as day. Looks like poor Akane was going to have one more person to shake hands with.

Though, Toboe could wait. He didn't mind. So while he waited he'd give Mastermind's Apocalypse head pats.

@Mari @Verite @Hospes @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.