Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chaos had been quenched from the battlefield. Victory was there's and Elliot had been defeated. The multiverse was safe once again.

Dawnstar would let out a sigh of relief as she landed on the ground. Finally her ordeal was over. From being trapped inside of a virtual world for who knows how long and then joining the fight against the Reapers and winning...the thought of returning home to her universe almost had her shaking. Would he still be waiting on her? No, thoughts like that would have to wait when she returned home.

Locating Starman from the crowd she'd walk up to him and smile. "Thom...I believe it is time for us to return home."

@Josh M

Reactions: Josh M
"Friendship is a weird word to use to describe my less than stellar opinion of you, dumbass."

"Ugh, let go of me, asshole!" Dammit, Esper, learn some personal space. Just because Shizuo let Kofuku hug him all the time doesn't mean he won't shove your arms off him with enough force to potentially dislocate your shoulder.

Muttering something about public creeps molesting other people, Shizuo lit a cigarette and took a breath of the smoke before continuing, "So you basically just lost track of your friend? Guess it shouldn't take too long if we just trace your steps or something."

It was quite obvious that Kofuku had no quarrels with being pulled into a group hug, judging by how she immediately began snuggling all of those involved tightly. Mm, Kofuku loved dem snugs. That's what she should've been the god of. But oh, well.

Almost disappointed to be released from the hug, the pinkette waited patiently for Esper to think of what he had wanted her help with(secretly finding Shizuo's reaction amusing as this happened), rocking on her heels. To everyone around her, she probably seemed aloof and carefree - not as curious and interested as she was beneath the surface. One really had to wonder if her klutzy and bubblegum pink attitude were just some sort of facade. Surely she couldn't be like this all the time.. Right? She had to have a serious side.

"Ooh... Lapis, huhh?" the god murmured, letting the name roll off of her tongue while she tapped her chin in thought. "Sure, I can help you find her~ But I really should find Daikoku, first..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @The Tactician
tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Retracing your steps throughout different timelines isn't as easy as you think, and besides, Shizu-chan..."

With that pause, he would lean in towards Shizuo with that mischievous look on his face.

tumblr_nwquvv3Mix1u3z5n7o5_100.png

"We're pretty tightknit friends at this rate, always running into each other at the most unexpected times~"

After saying this, he would turn his attention to Kofuku.

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Ooooo~ Then let me help you find Daikoku at some time~ I do have my things to do right away, but I can lend my time to help you out! Take it as my way of giving back after you agreed to help me find Lapis~!"

As Esper would go on and on with this, Mastermind would tap the Esper on the shoulder.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Not to ruin the whole conversation here, but before Esper forgets, he does have to send me back to my timeline..."

Mastermind would say this to remind Esper, giving a subtle wave to Shizuo and Kofuku as a goodbye of a sorts.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Verite

"Retracing your steps throughout different timelines isn't as easy as you think, and besides, Shizu-chan..."

With that pause, he would lean in towards Shizuo with that mischievous look on his face.

"We're pretty tightknit friends at this rate, always running into each other at the most unexpected times~"

"Ooooo~ Then let me help you find Daikoku at some time~ I do have my things to do right away, but I can lend my time to help you out! Take it as my way of giving back after you agreed to help me find Lapis~!"

As Esper would go on and on with this, Mastermind would tap the Esper on the shoulder.

"Not to ruin the whole conversation here, but before Esper forgets, he does have to send me back to my timeline..."

Mastermind would say this to remind Esper, giving a subtle wave to Shizuo and Kofuku as a goodbye of a sorts.

"I wouldn't say that having to deal with your bullshit makes us friends, asshole," Shizuo bit back, "We just happened to hate the same asshole who happened to be a much bigger asshole than you. Now that Elliot's dead, you're starting to really annoy me..."

Pausing for a moment, he nodded at Mastermind, "See ya, Mastermind. Hope this idiot doesn't cause you too many headaches before you get home."

tumblr_inline_nxm14cFAD41rwb5g2_540.gif

While the brothers were starting to like a few people around here... they needed to go back to New Orleans. "Hello... how do we get back?" They were both new to this whole thing, so how would they know who to talk to about getting back to their home. "I would really like to go now."

@Anyone who can bring them to the right destination...

"I wouldn't say that having to deal with your bullshit makes us friends, asshole," Shizuo bit back, "We just happened to hate the same asshole who happened to be a much bigger asshole than you. Now that Elliot's dead, you're starting to really annoy me..."

Pausing for a moment, he nodded at Mastermind, "See ya, Mastermind. Hope this idiot doesn't cause you too many headaches before you get home."
tumblr_nwqugvhoF61u3z5n7o10_100.png

"Oh c'mon Shizu-chan, just give it some time. You'll grow to get used to me one way or the other~"

Esper decided to leave Shizuo with that comment before going to prepare a time rift for himself and Mastermind.

tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo6_100.png

"A few earplugs can deal with it. That'll suffice for the possible headaches I'll get from this asshole. Later..."

Mastermind only had this much to say before Esper would finish preparing the time rift, pulling him over to the rift with him.

tumblr_nwquq6LIiz1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Alrighty then! Addy-kun and I have places to go to~ Toodles~!"

With that said, Mastermind and Esper went through that time rift, and were gone...

-----

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9vjnnhbm8wockkogc8skgsccw_640.png

A purple space surrounding them, Mastermind realized immediately that this was Esper's home domain... a timeless void. If he lived in such a place, then what exactly happened to the timeline that Esper comes from?

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo8_100.png

"So Esper, is there a reason that you have to bring me over to your place first? If you pulled me out of my timeline in the nick of time, why is it a hassle to go here first instead of there?"

Mastermind didn't get this reasoning of his other self... It didn't make much sense at all, and Esper's behavior after Elliot's death... it wasn't that... normal for Esper. The time traveler had his random bouts of randomness, but something about that seemed... staged to some extent. Esper only smiled while turning his head back a bit to look at Mastermind from the corner of his eye.

tumblr_nwqtyxuzMh1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"I just wanted to show you my dwelling before you go on your way, that's all~"

There wasn't much to see here in the first place, as opposed to what Esper was implying. All that Mastermind saw was this purple timeless void spreading out into the unknown... and a bunch of random cat plushies. However, a strange whirring sound came from nearby Mastermind, and it gave him a distant chill down his spine... Something wasn't right at all.

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo8_100.png

"Oh, and before I forget, Addy-kun. You have something that you shouldn't have with you... let me help with that."

Mastermind was starting to get all sorts of feelings that he shouldn't have Esper take him back home at all, but there was no turning back, the time rift that brought them here in the first place had sealed itself up long ago...

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Cut the crap, Esper, and tell me what you mean by-"

Mastermind didn't get the chance to ask Esper on where he was going with this, immediately being electrocuted by two Dynamos that were invisible this entire time... Esper let out horrendous laughter as he watched his other self fall. Smiling devilishly, Esper leaned over to check Mastermind's pulse.

tumblr_nwqtt2YHvE1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Oh goodie... he still has a pulse. I mean, I only electrocuted him unconscious just sooooo I can remove his memories of the entire event."

Taking out a strange blue crystal, Esper would use this to remove a small amount of energy from Mastermind... supposedly wiping his memories clean of this event relating to Elliot. With that done, another time rift opened up and Esper simply kicked the unconscious Mastermind into the rift.

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Now enjoy that nap of yours, Mastermind. You've earned it... kekekekeh..."

Esper had the time rift close off, leaving an unconscious Mastermind to his own devices. Besides, this time traveler had work to do, and to him, it wouldn't take up much time at all...​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_n26hlje73X1sz9akzo1_500.gif

Noting the way Shizuo looked at her as she stated her interest in following Esper's lead and joining the UN, Kofuku only smiled brightly and held up her hand in an 'okay' motion. "Don't worry, Shizuo-kun~ Once we find Daikoku, I'll be all set~" she assured, pleasantly. But, in truth, she was concerned. Hopefully he and the others were all alright...

Shaking it off and glancing to Esper again after finally releasing him from her affectionate snuggles, Kofuku could only wink and grin at him.

tumblr_static_sindee.gif

"Of course, Addy-chan~ After all, I'm sure there'll be plenty of wishes to take up and fulfil," she pointed out, cheerfully. "Besides.. You had something you wanted my help with, didn't you?" she asked, tilting her head and suddenly donning a look of curiosity.

Before she could get an answer from Esper, Akane was holding her hand out to the god, making her pause. For a few moments, she just stared at the hand, as though contemplating whether to shake it or not. It seemed like she was about to, but instead...

tumblr_n0r6inTqzX1rkmjjzo1_500.gif

Poor Akane.

@Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Oh goodie! The gang's all here~"

Once they made the handshake with Akane to become a part of the UN, Esper couldn't help himself but drag Kofuku, Shizuo, and even Akane into a group hug. Sounded like he was overjoyed that they were going to be working together.​
ppm19.png

"Uh."

Akane just sorta awkwardly froze up in the group hug. She was definitely not used to her personal bubble being violated like this. Guh, all these happy, cheery people... It was disorientatingly refreshing, contradictingly enough.

"P-Please get off..."

Did these people not know the basic rules of social norms?

Not that Akane didn't need the occasional hug every now and then but... urgh.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

Last edited:
-Mastermind Epilogue-
"Deja Vu"

His consciousness drifted all about, leaving Mastermind unaware on what transpired on his departure. The most efficient way to keep his recognition of the strange event was to think about it profusely. Except...

... this Murder Game...

No, that doesn't ring a bell... for some reason.

... Shizuo, Kofuku, Broly, all of those other significant others at the event...

None of this makes any sense... none of it at all...

... Diabolic Esper...

I... I don't even know who that is!!

-----

tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo2_100.png

"..."

Mastermind gave a blank stare at the remaining parts of Code-MAYA lying before him. He kept on drawing blanks on certain memories that he had a feeling he knew, but he couldn't recall anything from those empty and nonexistent memories. All he recalled was that he had recently defeated the leading Nasod in Elysion, that he was to take her codes to further his research. That was it, wasn't it? That was what he was trying to remember? Sure, he happened to wake up from an unknown period of time, possibly passing out from the near exhaustion he had fighting Code-MAYA, but that was all he could remember for the hell of himself.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Dammit, you're better than this, Add. Just take the codes and move on already."

He cursed at himself, prompting himself to go forwards and retrieve the codes that he was aiming to get before. However, Mastermind felt a strange urge to hurry it up, thinking that the Elysion Tower were to collapse at any moment... that something truly absurd would happen at any moment.

He groaned at himself, he knew that he was overthinking everything, wasting his time...

Upon finishing up the data retrieval of Code-MAYA, he overheard a certain someone approaching him.

"Rose, if you're going to approach me like that, try announcing it next time. Sneaking up on me isn't a wise move..."

superthumb.jpg

"If you say so... besides, you were the one that requested my help due to our goals to eliminate Code-MAYA being shared... though, I suppose you didn't really need my help."

Tilting her head over to the side to see that Mastermind had covered the whole battle by himself, Rose found that she wasn't really necessary for this task anyways.

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo9_100.png

"Well, there is some loose ends to cut off, then we'll regroup with the El Search Party to keep up appearances. Next thing we know, we have Elbrat trying to interrogate us for our long departure."

mqdefault.jpg

"Alright. Lead the way then, Add."

Their business done here, Mastermind and Rose exited from the grounds of the Elysion Tower. Unaware to their attention, someone happened to be watching them. Before something else would find them out, that observing someone disappeared, leaving behind a blue crystal...

~End~

Epilogue
"Afterglow"

Elliot had gravely miscalculated the DETERMINATION of his opponents. The onslaught of attacks ripped through his Reaper form, the collection of attacks lighting up the sky with a kaleidoscope of color. Elliot's synthetic form could not withstand such power, dissolving into nothing but ash as it lay frozen in the vacuum of space. A bright red aura flowed from the remains, Elliot's spirit lost without a form to inhabit.

The red aura floated back down into Rannoch and his spirit re-entered his body. Elliot sat up as if possessed and gasped for air to fill his lungs. His own body had been overtaxed and badly damaged to the point that the only thing he could do was weep at his misfortunes. He was a pitiful sight to behold, like a child not getting his way. "I-I only wanted to make a world just for me! W-w-why can't people understand that?!" His sobbing was becoming ever more louder, blood and tears streaming down his face.

A bit further away, Garrus would grab his rifle, ready to put Elliot out of his misery. However, he felt a hand grasp his shoulder. It was Shepard. "Let me handle this."

With determined steps, she would make her way towards the sobbing mad man. "It's over Elliot... you lost." In the corner of her eye, she'd notice Harbinger floating back into space, the crimson sky dissolving into its regular color. All of the remaining Husks and Collectors would go silent in turn, their bodies falling to the ground limply. "Looks like your overgrown puppet has left you," mused Shepard. "Who would've thought?"

"N-no! NO! COME BACK HERE! I MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE!" The crying would intensify as Elliot helplessly tried to reach out towards the fleeing Reaper.

"Shut up."

WSHa3hm.jpg

Shepard's words came out hard, like a mother scolding her child. "You're all alone now. No friends. No minions. Just you lying on your back with nothing on your name but death and destruction. Tell me, Elliot... was it worth it?"

"W-What do you know, you hag?! The pain and suffering I've had to endure! My life has been nothing but misery, so I pay it back with misery to create something worthy for all of these shitty living beings! Rapture was to be my magnum opus! My my shining beacon to everyone! Don't you see?! The tranquil Eden I would have created for all. No pain. No suffering, just... just light! My very own paradise..."

"How dare you?" While the fury in Shepard's voice was clear, her body did not betray her. The boy before her only continued to spew nonsense, only proving how insane he'd become. "People suffer hardship, and while I'm not going to belittle your own suffering, that doesn't give you the right to cause suffering in kind. How many have died because of you? How many worlds have suffered because of your damn machinations? You're nothing but a little child lashing out at the universe so it will be as cold and black as your goddamn heart!"

"IT WAS TO BE MY LEGACY! BUT YOU STOLE IT RIGHT FROM-- UGH!"

Shepard reached out to cover Elliot's nose and mouth, cutting him off and depriving him of oxygen. Her grip was like a vice and in his weakened state, he could only wriggle around in vain. Shepard continued to speak to him, "Your legacy will be one of genocide because you couldn't accept what had been done to you. You lashed out at everything." Her grip would tighten even further as he continued to struggle to get free. "It all ended here, defeated by the people you'd wronged, dying alone on a planet not your own by my hands. Again I ask you... was it worth it?"

She never did get an answer from Elliot as his body went limp, his face a mask of crimson tears. Shepard didn't even bother to close his eyes. Getting back up to her feet, she made her way back towards the group, stopping by a nearby crew member. "Bag him. We're going to dump him into the first sun we pass. Leave no trace of that bastard behind."

In the time it had taken for Shepard to deal with Elliot, the rest of the crew had been gathered near the Normandy. Steve had landed the shuttle, dropping off the last of the warriors. Rebellion and UN forces alike had gathered to witness the final moments of their hated enemy.

"Elliot's dead and the multiverse is safe once again," Shepard declared, her eyes taking in all who stood before her. "As far as my universe is concerned... I thank you all for everything you've done." Shepard would towards the nearest UN officer. "I'm sure the UN will be more than happy to send you back to your own lives once again." She'd give all of them a salute.

fb1hh94.jpg

"It was a honor serving with you."

The United Nations agents began to get to work on issuing portals for everyone who had been forcefully pulled into the war. EDI and Legion oversaw the operation, their processing power making the determination of algorithms and coordinates a far simpler process. Others saw to the dead and wounded, Mordin Solus setting up emergency medical treatments for those that needed it.

It seems in all the chaos that Junko Enoshima had gone missing. A brief search was done in an attempt to find her, but it was as if she'd vanished into thin air. The searchers hoped the young girl hadn't been immolated in the fighting. It was also clear that Sans was nowhere to be found as well, though the absence of the skeleton was hardly concerning to the majority.

Away from the proceedings was Ike, who cradled a hurt Yvaine in his arms. She felt like little more than a feather in his arms, the woman never seeming more frail than she did right now. Ike had gotten caught up in the midst of battle, wandering too far from Yvaine to protect her. "Yvaine, I'm sorry. But it's over. It's over..." Ike closed his eyes, letting a shaky breath escape his lips. He stood to his feet, hugging Yvaine close to his chest. "I'll get you medical help."

The rebellion as a whole was in shock, their long fight against Elliot finally at an end. The rebellion leaders quickly decided that it was finally time for them all to rest and get back to rebuilding what they had lost. With Elliot gone, the group was to disband, the United Nations offering transport home for those that needed it. They also offered the disbanded rebellion members and the Normandy's crew a second choice: the option to join the UN organization.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@Gummi Bunnies as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@T.O.M. as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]​
Whew. So that was it, huh? Elliot was finally gone, and the threat of the Murder Games had once again been put to a rest. At least, for now. Akane was relatively new to the fray, but even she wasn't naive enough to know that this sort of thing was gone for good, especially if Elliot wasn't even the first big bad mastermind that orchestrated these death games from behind the scenes.

When Molly would appear, Akane would give a smile in return, like a receptionist would to a inquisitive customer.

ppm9.png

"Of course. We're willing to take any and every of you guys in. It'll certainly be an arduous task, but let's all try our best to rebuild after the destruction caused by the hands of the Reapers," Akane said, folding her arms behind her back, "And what's more, we could always use some more people. The UN's always hiring, after all."

Carth took a breath and stood behind Akane, nodding at her words silently. She was far more charismatic than he was, that much he could tell, even if she was still pretty green as far as experience went. Still, it almost gave Carth a nostalgic feeling. It reminded him of back when he used to follow...

As Carth would finish that thought, his expression soured a bit, remembering the real mastermind behind all this. Though he didn't have any solid proof at the moment, he knew one thing. Elliot wasn't working alone. He had a master whom he did the bidding of. And whoever that man was, he was still out there. But Carth Onasi knew precisely who that man was.

Staring off into the sky, the soldier clenched his fists.

Revan... This isn't over. Soon, you'll be next.

@Atomyk @Anyone willing to join the UN
Dust & Fidget; Epilogue - Ashes To Ashes...
@Atomyk @Hospes @Verite @Kaykay @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Crow @Justin @CCC Kouhai @Archmage Jeremiah @Lizzy @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gwazi Magnum @C.T. @Jeremi @The Tactician @DapperDogman
@Josh M @OrlandoBloomers @Sir Ni!-ck @Raven @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Librarian Goat @DBZ7 @Krieg @Gibbons @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @T.O.M. @Mighty Roman @Cromartie Sarkissian @Others

It was over... It was finally over... Even if the duo couldn't help but feel some form of pity for Elliot's end... Even Fidget looked more mournfull than usual...
DBj1UIg.png
bcU53rb.png

"Do you think he could have been... Saved?" Dust asked... Not to anyone in particular, it seemed he was thinking out loud more than anything... "Elliot... Was beyond saving; like Fuse... His quest for vengeance... And lust for power, drove him insane... It was best to put him out of his misery... Than let him continue on his destructive path..." Ahrah, after what seemed like eons of silence, finally spoke... It was apparant that this sword understood rather well why Shephard had decided to end Elliot's life... Or, maybe Ahrah was just trying to console Dust? It was hard to tell which... But, it seemed to work...
uLVKwEm.png

"Phew... I don't think I could handle another giant death robot... Reaper... Thing..." Fidget said, sighing a little... It was apparant that her efforts had really taken a toll on her, her wings were flapping just barely enough to keep her airborne at this point...
7t88bPE.png

"I... Guess you're both right... Besides... We can't do anything to help him now... Shephard made her decision for all of us..." Dust said, he seemed to bow his head a little, going silent, as he appeared to have begun brooding all of a sudden.
WIrQwcV.png

"Hey, Dust?... Do you have any idea what we should do now?" Fidget asked, cocking her head to one side... Now that the battle was over, they had two ways to go, but, it appeared that Fidget was looking to Dust for a decision...
WdnKQEn.png

"I... Don't know..." Dust said, looking rather lost for once... It wasn't long ago, that he had died... Only to have been resurrected somehow, when the reapers attacked... It almost felt like it was his destiny to help those aboard the Normandy, and eventually... He and Fidget, had found themselves caught amongst an crazy movement, to put an end to an even crazier megalomaniac, who had planned on killing so many, destroying so much... All to satisfy an fantasy of his that would never have come to pass... A fantasy that had driven him mad... Like that suit, and the scarring event, had driven Fuse into a murderous frenzy... Until his moment of clarity, when Dust had struck him down in battle... But, even Fuse's murderous frenzy, could not compare to how many were killed by Elliot's campaign... Though now, Elliot had come to pass... All he could hope, is that Elliot would find his peace now... Wherever his spirit had gone... However... Akane mentioned something about someone named Revan... Another threat to the multiverse; it seemed there was no end to those... But, realizing this, Dust suddenly had his mind concluded just then, and with that, he raised his blade.
WnHEFnfZ4s7nTQDg9UVCiIGFdEaQblpkfdjFLMHb8ck=w371-h204-p-no

"I... We... Can't go back! Not now! As long as there's a threat to the multiverse out there, I say we join the UN! Only then can we help turn the tide of the next battle against whoever we face! The UN needs our help more than ever!" Dust said, his voice was suddenly filled with an incredible amount of determination... And passion, it looked like Dust, had found a new purpose....
bcU53rb.png

"Then... It is settled... I will stand by your decision... Like I did before... Master." Ahrah said; it was uncertain what this sword was feeling, if it could even feel at all, but, one could sense a distinct tone of pride in Ahrah's voice...
IHHrykR.png

"Me too! It's good to have you back again... Dust! Now... Let's kick that Revan guy's butt!" Fidget shouted, she seemed overjoyed at Dust's decision strangely... Though the two missed Elysium, and those they had left behind in their journey... They both knew there were bigger fish to fry at the moment... But, it was certain, that they would visit their homes... When they had the chance... Until then... They would assist the UN, in any way possible...

End - Dust... To Dust
lpCwoWsCtfM.jpg

*Roll Credits*

-Diabolic Esper Epilogue-
"End of the Beginning"

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_78deoksty7wgcc444cc4gs480_640.jpg

A lone figure sat at an office desk in this room, watching the clock that rested above the office door tick away at time.

3... 2... 1...

Before the thought of even counting zero could come up, a distinct time rift opened up before her, a purple glow coming from it's core as the person she was expecting revealed himself.

"I'm back~!"

Esper exclaimed this in a sing-song voice, his face full of cheerful glee as he stepped out of the rift, having said rift close up behind him. Even if this wasn't the most professional way to greet this woman, she couldn't help but stifle a small chuckle.

ynAwlOd.png

"Ah. There you are, Add. Right on time as well."

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Of course Exe~ Your nifty time traveler is always on time! Kekekeh... Oh! In other news, that pest Elliot's out of the way! Out of our hairs, yours and mine. Isn't that great?!"

Upon hearing this news, Exe couldn't help but smirk. More and more of those annoying threats that could stand and interfere from their works were slowly vanishing from their path.

"Good good... That makes things much much easier for us. Soon enough, we'll have a big enough playground made out of this multiverse... and that sounds much like your own desires, correct?"

A single nod came from Esper, which amused her greatly. Funny that her first meeting with Esper wasn't exactly welcoming, but once she spoke of eliminating Elliot from the picture, Esper's attitude towards her went from resentful to dutiful. It only took some time for him to become acquainted with the system of the Institute.

"Anything else you'd like to report to me before I show you the possible next task I'll assign you?"

For a moment, Esper took a moment to think this out, and then remembered something. Just the thought of it gave him the cue to laugh for a good five seconds before calming down.

"Oh right, I managed to squeeze myself into the ranks of the UN. After my bout against Elliot and contributing to their substantial cause of eliminating him, which was the Institute's goal as well, they let me in with no problem. Not that they could read an unpredictable time traveler such as myself. Kekekekeh..."

Exe's eyes widened slightly to hear that someone like Esper was able to gain clearance on such a placement so easily... so he was much more useful than expected...

"Is that so? ... Add, you're quite the clever one, I'll give you that. As long as you keep that mysterious and random attitude and behavior up, I see no problems with having you take up the steed of a double agent."

tumblr_nwqta8OBwH1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Well then. Go ahead with what you want to show me. I don't mind killing off a little bit of my time~"

Exe only rolled her eyes at his rather ambiguous comment, not wanting to take the time to try and figure out if he was just this unpredictable or that he was trying to suggest a certain something towards her. Nevertheless, she stood up from her office desk, and exited the room, the Diabolic Esper following her in return. Twists and turns, straightways and corners, they went this way through the Institute, finding their way down the stairs and into the underground laboratory that they had.

"Remember this girl, Add? You remember this operation quite vividly... right?"

Exe stood over one of the operating tables, a young woman with short green hair was laid out here... currently held in life support due to her comatose state.

tumblr_nwqtizhhn71u3z5n7o8_100.png

"... Nemesis Sudou. Yes, I remember. You sent me along with that Nephilim boy to take her in alive. I always wondered why exactly you needed a target alive rather than dead like the rest that we've all went after..."

Instead of getting a direct answer immediately, Exe only laughed as she gently stroked the comatose girl, Nemesis, around the cheek.

ega2Gne.png

"... This is a different cause. My orders on capturing here were these words exactly: "Capture the girl, Nemesis Sudou, and bring her to me. She holds the key to our goals." Does that strike your memory? The key? Such as this one?"

Staring at Esper with a blank expression, unlike her short bouts of laughter moments before, Exe took out what seemed to be a simple key.

latest

"What if I told you that this key... wasn't just a key?"

Asking this question next, Esper gave her a confused look. What else could it be? It seemed to be a key and nothing else!

"Nemesis is special, and so is this key. There is a reason why these two were found with each other when I sent you and Will to complete that operation. I've already informed Yukari of this, and due to your obedience and service, I find it appropriate to share my findings with a trusted member such as you... Now, watch closely to what this supposed key can do."

Not giving Esper a chance to talk, Exe held the key on the palm of her hand... and in a flash of green light... it turned into a simple bullet!

tumblr_nwqto2tgzm1u3z5n7o1_100.png

"... so it can turn into different things? Quite a waste of time... unless it can do more than shapeshift?"

Esper wasn't exactly surprised by this, but he stopped extending his questions as Exe gave him a look to silence himself.

"Remember that night you assisted in my execution of the failure of a Witch, Bernkastel? That night, when I brought my pistol, I only loaded one bullet. I could've loaded much more if I wanted to, but that would be a waste of our time. So why one bullet? Simple... this was the bullet that killed... no, erased Bernkastel. Add, this key, this bullet... this treasure from Nemesis... it's one of the Vessels of Sin... otherwise known by it's given name... Grim The End."

For some reason, that type of information that was being shared with Esper... it seemed almost... intimidating to him. A simple item... whatever that key was... it was some sort of supernatural artifact that could erase someone's existence on a whim?

"That is why we keep Nemesis alive, because she fuels this Vessel of Sin with power. I took it upon myself to research why that is so, and it turns out that she had contracted a demon for this power. A special demon, not just the average demons that we both can slaughter no problem, yet this demon is intertwined with this Vessel of Sin. But just keeping her here as fuel for my ultimate weapon... that doesn't seem like enough."

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... then what is your plans with the girl?"

As Esper held a hand to the side of his head to get his bearings on this situation, Exe immediately replied.

"Once Yukari returns with Will from their operation, both you and Yukari will lend assistance on extracting portions of the girl's demonic essence out of her. Not too much to the point where we take it entirely out of her, then Grim The End won't work to my liking."

With that said, Exe had the bullet transform back into it's original key form, placing it back into her cloak pocket.

"So until Yukari returns, you're free to do what you wish, such as keeping up appearances with the UN when needed, but be sure to report here immediately when I call for you. Don't worry, Yukari will work up a way to communicate you in such matters that no one associated with the UN will bat an eye at you. I don't want any delays towards the extraction of Nemesis's demonic essence. That is all."

Once she concluded with her meeting with Esper, he disappeared into a time rift to do whatever he wanted. Alone in the hidden laboratory, Exe ushered herself to the endless amount of shelves on the wall, pushing the aged wooden piece of furniture aside to reveal a strange stash of blood vials.

"... if only Laurence would pick up the pace of sending me more of these... then truly... this would be the beginning of the end."

• Love
Koro-Sensei Epilogue: Words of Wisdom

The squid stood, silent as he surveyed the people going about their business all around, Elliot had been sent away, dealt with for now​

"I suppose I should be on my way" he murmurs to himself , sighing gently "It has been fun, but now it's time to head back"​

As he walks, he keeps his eyes on the others, he wishes he could help, but he had his own business to tend to. He had a class to teach, and a world to destroy

As he was walking, he'd feel himself bump into someone, apologising he'd look down, smiling as his eyes met a blonde male, only a young adult

"My apologies, I should look where I'm going"
"Nah, it's fine, I'm just watching. Didn't get involved in this game"
"You say that like you had a choice..."
"Well, the reapers came to my world too, but they didn't know who they were messing with, clearly"
"Interesting, so you are strong enough to just...beat the reapers?"
"Well, I had help, but yes, we fought the reapers off"
"I see, teamwork is a valuable thing"
"Yeah, it is, that's how we beat the witch's game, it's how we'll beat all the games thrown at us"

The young man smiled and waved, before vanishing into the air, leaving the squid to ponder his words. Teamwork was the key to beating the murder games. Perhaps he could spare a few days every once in a while to help out with that.

And with his new view on the games, the squid left, ready to return, if the multiverse needed saving again

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Drinks? He doubted if he was dragged along for "drinks" he couldn't have what Rey or Roy would possibly be having surely.

"Hey Rey, I'll be right back." Toboe said, just remembering something when he noticed Kofuku and co. near Akane.

Walking over while hugging Mastermind's Apocalypse gently, Toboe would look at Akane.

"I'd like to join you too." He stated plain as day. Looks like poor Akane was going to have one more person to shake hands with.

Though, Toboe could wait. He didn't mind. So while he waited he'd give Mastermind's Apocalypse head pats

@Mari @Verite @Hospes @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

"Oh c'mon Shizu-chan, just give it some time. You'll grow to get used to me one way or the other~"

Esper decided to leave Shizuo with that comment before going to prepare a time rift for himself and Mastermind.

tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo6_100.png

"A few earplugs can deal with it. That'll suffice for the possible headaches I'll get from this asshole. Later..."

Mastermind only had this much to say before Esper would finish preparing the time rift, pulling him over to the rift with him.

tumblr_nwquq6LIiz1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Alrighty then! Addy-kun and I have places to go to~ Toodles~!"

With that said, Mastermind and Esper went through that time rift, and were gone...

-----

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9vjnnhbm8wockkogc8skgsccw_640.png

A purple space surrounding them, Mastermind realized immediately that this was Esper's home domain... a timeless void. If he lived in such a place, then what exactly happened to the timeline that Esper comes from?

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo8_100.png

"So Esper, is there a reason that you have to bring me over to your place first? If you pulled me out of my timeline in the nick of time, why is it a hassle to go here first instead of there?"

Mastermind didn't get this reasoning of his other self... It didn't make much sense at all, and Esper's behavior after Elliot's death... it wasn't that... normal for Esper. The time traveler had his random bouts of randomness, but something about that seemed... staged to some extent. Esper only smiled while turning his head back a bit to look at Mastermind from the corner of his eye.

tumblr_nwqtyxuzMh1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"I just wanted to show you my dwelling before you go on your way, that's all~"

There wasn't much to see here in the first place, as opposed to what Esper was implying. All that Mastermind saw was this purple timeless void spreading out into the unknown... and a bunch of random cat plushies. However, a strange whirring sound came from nearby Mastermind, and it gave him a distant chill down his spine... Something wasn't right at all.

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo8_100.png

"Oh, and before I forget, Addy-kun. You have something that you shouldn't have with you... let me help with that."

Mastermind was starting to get all sorts of feelings that he shouldn't have Esper take him back home at all, but there was no turning back, the time rift that brought them here in the first place had sealed itself up long ago...

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Cut the crap, Esper, and tell me what you mean by-"

Mastermind didn't get the chance to ask Esper on where he was going with this, immediately being electrocuted by two Dynamos that were invisible this entire time... Esper let out horrendous laughter as he watched his other self fall. Smiling devilishly, Esper leaned over to check Mastermind's pulse.

tumblr_nwqtt2YHvE1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Oh goodie... he still has a pulse. I mean, I only electrocuted him unconscious just sooooo I can remove his memories of the entire event."

Taking out a strange blue crystal, Esper would use this to remove a small amount of energy from Mastermind... supposedly wiping his memories clean of this event relating to Elliot. With that done, another time rift opened up and Esper simply kicked the unconscious Mastermind into the rift.

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Now enjoy that nap of yours, Mastermind. You've earned it... kekekekeh..."

Esper had the time rift close off, leaving an unconscious Mastermind to his own devices. Besides, this time traveler had work to do, and to him, it wouldn't take up much time at all...​
As Toboe joined the club, Kofuku enveloped him gently, rubbing her head against him lightly like a cat. If she weren't already caught up in conversation with Esper and co, she likely would have addressed her friend verbally as well. Instead, she paused in her snuggling to give said Esper a nod. "Thank you, Addy-chan~ But surely it won't be too hard to find him.." she assured, seeming a little more serious.

Regardless, the god managed to flash Mastermind a final smile and wave as well, once again nodding her understanding and support. "Ohh, yeah.. Well, have a safe trip, Addy-kunnn~ And you too, Addy-chan~" Not at all confusing. "...Come to visit sometime soon, too!" The female had aimed to pull the two into one last big squeezy tacklehug, but by the time she could make an attempt, they were gone... Leading to the unfortunate pinkette faceplanting into the ground. Oops. In any case, it took skills to keep doing stuff like this. Not good skills, but skills, nonetheless.

"Oof..."

At least she wasn't attached to Akane, right?

@The Tactician @Lizzy @Verite

ioH8deH.png

MlGaiY9.png

Many were glad that the battle was finally over. Elliot and the Reapers had met their end, the wounded were being treated and there were even opportunities for those who had fought off the Reapers. But one being wasn't satisfied with these meager trinkets of a reward. He wanted something more! He had no use for his wounds being treated-not that those pathetic Reapers had even given him any worth noting!

He especially didn't have any use for the United Nations! Not after they had tried imprisoning him only to turn him loose right after to help save them! He had managed to escape their authority and go about destroying planets on a whim in order to try and find information on the Reapers. He refused to be contained!

Which is why Broly shrugged off any kind of offer for the UN. Those weaklings weren't deserving of his power and he wasn't even much of a joiner regardless. No, there was one person here that he came to seek out. Which is why he sought out wherever Haruka and Karasu had ended up after the battle.

"That girl's power...She used it to it's true potential in that final battle.."

He had spent this entire time watching over the girl. Making sure no one brought any harm to her. At least not before he figured out the depths of her Dragon Torque. Now that he had? There was only one thing to be done about it.

She would fight him and show off that power! Give him someone worth using his own limitless power on. But he knew that her bodyguard would likely disagree with Broly's methods. No matter, he'd be dealt with like the insect that he was if he stood in Broly's path.

"Child..I can sense your energy. You showed your true power in that battle! Let's see how it fares in a real battle! COME OUT AND FACE ME!"

Haruka wasn't really self-conscious of her contribution to the final attack. To her, it just seemed that was Karasu's power. So when Broly began shouting at her about her "true power" or something, she just stared blankly at him.

Karasu stepped in between the two.

WZJEmPR.gif

"Go home."

That was all he had to say on the matter. Whatever universe this man came from, it had nothing to do with him or Haruka. They had no reason to engage in a meaningless confrontation. Putting a hand on Haruka's shoulder, he turned to lead her away.

He wanted nothing to do with this UN. All he wanted was to protect Haruka. In fact, he was conflicted about even going home. In this far away universe, would Noein search for them even here?

snapshot20080125194621.jpg~c200

"..."

Broly was left speechless for a moment at Haruka's own blank expression. Was this child thinking him to be some kind of idiot? That he didn't have any idea of what he was talking about? He had seen her replicate her bodyguard's energy attack against Elliot's forces! Now, she wished to play the fool and act as if she had no idea what he was talking about?! This was unforgivable! He had wasted too much time! Too much effort to simply let it all go to waste like this!

Before he could take any further action however, Karasu stepped forward. Was he looking for a fight as well? Broly had made it clear in his head that if Karasu intervened with the saiyan's intentions to fight Haruka. But the stoic bodyguard's simple reply left Broly at a loss for words. But not for the reasons that Karasu might have imagined.

No sharp reply about how Broly was insane. A scathing remark about how he was a monster that should have been put down.

Just a short reply that got across Karasu's intentions well enough.

"Go home."

This was an attitude that was most unfamiliar to the sayian. Most people when challenged by him stood up to the boast, however futile it may have been. Or they begged and pleaded for him to spare them/their homeworld by extension which of course Broly never did. But Karasu showed that he cared little for the immediate danger that Broly posed. Broly could have been able to blow up a universe on a whim and it's likely Karasu's reaction would have been the same.

This was a slight that Broly couldn't understand and one that didn't sit well with him. Where did this..This worm get off brushing him aside like a mere flea? Broly could have stomped Karasu into the ground and beyond! Yet this man said all of two words to him and went about his business.

Broly had stuck around to see Haruka's powers flourish and so he had! He wouldn't be denied a battle with them now that there was no Eliot or Reapers to meddle. Which is why the surface of the world itself began to tear itself apart slightly due to Broly's outpouring of power as energy radiated from his body.

tumblr_mgu2veINEq1s1vt4mo1_r1_500.gif

"You think you can just walk away and it'll all be over!? That child can act as innocent as she wishes and you can do your best to protect her! But I implore you to try your best or neither of you will be WALKING AWAY! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!"

Blasting forward, Broly sought to simply bypass Karasu entirely as he sought to swing one of his fists downwards at Haruka. He had no doubt that were the blow to connect, it'd do serious damage to a human child of all things. But Haruka was no ordinary child! She had an ability which had brought even the Legendary Super Saiyan to heel! He wanted to see it up close and no one would deny him this luxury!

"Do it! Activate your power, child! Call upon it or die! Your choice!"

Upon hearing Broly's cries, Karasu whirled around, a blue orb of energy slamming right into Broly's chest. Unfortunately, Karasu did not possess the raw power needed to hinder the Saiyan whatsoever. Knocked back by the force of his own blast, the Dragon Knight was unable to do anything to protect Haruka from Broly's incoming strike.

"Haruka!" he cried, vainly trying to reach out to grab Haruka and pull her away from this monstrosity. Yet he only grew further and further, blown away by the stupid force this idiotic brute had. By the time he'd be able to regain his balance, it'd be too late.

But as the lethal force came for the child, the familiar golden choker appeared around her neck. The Dragon Torque. For all of Broly's incredible strength, even it had to bow before its might.

Haruka closed her eyes and placed her hands in front of her defensively, as if driven purely by instinct rather than actually being able to keep up with Broly's movements. Power surged through her. Was this being before her really just evil? A mindless destroyer of planets? Despite what her wishes may have been, the answer seemed to be a resounding yes. There was not a single redeeming quality of this man.

So what if there was one, beyond the horizon? A "true" version of him that wasn't quite so enraged, obscene, insane? Within the infinite multiverses, even the worst of people at some point became good, the best of people became the worst. Haruka wasn't consciously aware of this, but to protect its bearer, the Dragon Torque decided to act now. Simply depowering Broly over and over wasn't keeping him at bay. So instead, his entire existence would be revoked.

This Broly wasn't the true Broly. Somewhere, at the edge of a different universe, many other "Broly's" could be found. Some just as ferocious, some calmer, there seemed to be nearly infinite variations. And thus, only one was picked to be observed. This would be the "true" Broly. He seemed to still be himself as everyone knew him, yet not the same rampaging machine everyone knew him as. That was a safe choice, and one Haruka personally would likely be alright with.

With a flash of pure, white light, a different Broly was observed, all alternate iterations blown away.

And Haruka fell unconscious, Karasu just barely making it in time to catch her before she hit the ground.

DcF5U3y.jpg

Yes! This is exactly what Broly wanted the most! Karasu could have blown away in the wind for all Broly cared! The Dragon Torque was full on display and it was his to destroy as he saw fit! Rearing up an energy blast, Broly prepared to fire only to feel his power slipping away once more. But why was the child doing this?! Didn't she or the Torque itself see the potential!?

Their battle would have divided the heavens itself! Nobody would have been able to stand up to them so why? Why would it take away his power at this moment?!

"I won't...LET YOU! MY POWER IS MINE AND MINE ALONE!"

The ground shook once more as Broly tried to power up despite the Torque continually draining him. But in the end it would have proved futile as a bright light began to engulf Broly. Was this another one of the Torque's powers? Shifting through the light, Broly could see himself dissipating. How was this happening!? Was she actually killing him!?

"NO! I STILL NEED TO DEFEAT KAKAROT! KAKAROOOOOOOOOOO....ROOOOT....T.."

Broly's voice soon grew more and more distant as he continued to fade away within the light. The rantings and ravings of a lunatic who would soon be no more.

3872277-frame_001.gif

The light vanished soon after taking Broly away with it. Or at the very least the Broly that had plagued the Normandy crew throughout the whole of this event. Now there was a trembling saiyan dressed in the same attire standing in the same spot as the previous Broly. He didn't seem prepared to fight however. Instead, he seemed genuinely frightened/confused as to what had happened.

Glancing around, this 'new' Broly managed to catch a glimpse of Karasu cradling Haruka and alarm quickly flashed on his face. Had he been responsible for that? But what had that child done to wrong him?

"I'm..Sorry.."

Karasu paid no mind to Broly's apology. He didn't quite understand what happened, and even if Haruka were to wake right now the girl wouldn't have any idea either. Something seemed different about this Broly, and this time it wasn't just a lack of power. The psychopath had turned docile before when stripped of his powers, but would immediately return to violence upon their return. Though he could not explain it, Karasu didn't get that impression from this man.

"No need. Go home," he repeated. Though to this Broly that would simply be the first time he'd been told this. Raising the unconscious Haruka in his arms, the cloaked man stood up straight. The man was about to start walking off, neither sticking around for this confused and apologetic Broly nor the UN to take them home. His thoughts earlier returned. What good would it do him and Haruka to return home?

"Yuu..."

And unconsciously, the girl in his arms had called his name. His real name. But that wasn't how this Haruka addressed this Yuu. To her, despite being Yuu as well, he was addressed as Karasu, his code name.

"Tch," he spat, though there wasn't any vitriol in his voice. That reminded him. He had to take her back, for her own sake. That was where she wanted to be, with Yuu, and everyone else.

Besides, Noein would eventually merge this timeline into Shangri-La anyway.

He turned around, walking past Broly without another word. He'd have this "UN" take them back. He didn't have inter-dimensional travel technology on him anyway, and the Dragon Torque didn't seem like it'd be taking them back anytime soon. The stoic man had nothing to say to anyone, and the opposite was likely true as well. He'd just have to continue fighting to keep the Dragon Torque, Haruka, his childhood friend, safe.

ico-normal.jpg

"I..."

Broly started but he slowly trailed off into silence as he simply lacked the words. How could he come up with a reason for possibly harming a child? He thought he had learned better than this. To not let his emotions get the better of him. But maybe, maybe the man was right. It might have just been best if he left things as they were. Even after calming down on his rampages, he still wasn't the most gifted of speakers and the man seemed to hold no grudge against him. But where would Broly go? He didn't even know where he was let alone if he could go back..

But maybe that too was for the better. He couldn't hurt anyone if he was alone. Watching as Haruka and Karasu made their way off, Broly frowned. Raising his hand, energy began to channel around his person before he let a stray energy ball fly into Haruka. Only instead of harming her, it gave the girl a little bit of energy. Broly may have been 'tamed' due to the version that Haruka had observed. But he still had his power.

Having done the closest thing to an apology he could think of, Broly formed a barrier around himself and took off to try and find some solitude in the wide open galaxy..

@Kaykay

Producer and Shouko Epilogue Part 2
Continued

It was yet another day at Rarity's boutique

giphy.gif

"Are you sure that wasn't some crazy dream, Applejack?" Rarity questions

applejack_by_macs44-d5um71y.png

"Nnnope. The Reapers, mah friends, it was real alright. That Procucer person gave me a pair of Pegasus wings."

applebloom_dancing_by_fluttertroll-d4gin45.png

"And he gave me a pretty badass unicorn horn that went PEW! PEW! BOOOM! How ah wish my"

130145041868.png

"That's so cool, Apple Bloom! I wish we were there to see it."

latest

"Come on Rarity," Twilight says, "Applejack would never lie to us. It could lead to a new discovery, and maybe some new friends! As the Princess of Friendship, I believe that it's good to spread the values of the harmony throughout the multiverse! If there are more worlds than just CHS, I'd love to see them."

"I'm not saying that she's lying, it's just that... I want to make sure that the preparations are prepared, that's all, ha ha..." Rarity suggests. "Popstars from a different dimension?"

mlp___rainbow_dash_by_warmo161-d59i42h.png

"What in the name of Celestia is that?"

The entrance shined and opened, as an individual entered it

"Must be one of his plus ones," Applejack mentions.

Soon, six humanoid individuals entered. Twilight was somewhat surprised at how humans were capable of entering this realm without first changing into ponies. The other five were somewhat shocked.

The male human walks up to Pinkie Pie and whispers in her ear. "Oh! Do a 'Love Arrow Shoot'. Emphasis on 'Shoot'."

5e29bb9d78a97ae5b2d8d10383ec5506.jpg

05e.gif

"Close enough," the male person shrugs.

"Wait a sec, ah thought that you were bringing three..." Applejack raises a brow.

"Well, we were caught by these two over here," the only other dude here besides Spike says, "a really tricky pair when they cooperate, which they don't do so too often."

maxresdefault.jpg

"Guess what, big guy, I- we got our Cutie Marks!"

"Now that you mention it, I did notice that your sister Applejack has a butt emblem. So do you guys grow them slowly like dalmation spots ooor... I think I'll ask later."

"So, care to introduce yer friends, Producer?"

mlp_twilight_sparkle_vector_by_mlpvectors203-d91bhb9.png

"I wish I still had my lab back in my old treehouse Akiha. I'm sure you'd love it."

9ee2d80d09ebbb1c2ae6031cc9127cce.png

"I'm kind of curious about how centaurs exist in this world, now that you mention them. It's kind of nice to see someone who's into science like me and isn't that Shiki."

"Akiha," Twilight places her hoof on Akiha's shoulder, "maybe you should try to understand Shiki if you have the chance. One day, you'll need her, and she'll need you. That's how my friends got together at first. After that, you'll learn that friendship doesn't need a reason."

Akiha points to Pinkie Pie chomping down on some snacks, before her face turned all kinds of colours from the spiciness.

"Some day, Akiha, some day."

560577bc6c3151c185624adb2d10b427.png

"..."

latest

"..."

say_what_now__by_mustachecashdash-d8m873t.png

"You like... shrooms?"

1zlXSy6.png

"Fuhihi... Hyahyahyaaaa! I don't LIKE shrooms! I LOOOOOVE SHROOMS!"

140899642695s.png

"O... K... I don't know whether to be scared or whether I should find this awesome..."

"...my Pinkie Sense told me that I should've added grapes. And that's why I made this grape icing donut covered vanilla frosting triple decker cake for all 17 of us! Wait a second, 17? There are only 16 of us! Now, who's missing?"

bad5f37bdb10a4526a1783e377e160ff.png

"I hope your Pinkie Sense didn't tell you to add shrooms."

"Actually, it did."

"Well, that explains some things."

03.05.15%252520-%2525203.png

"Please, Shiki darling, it isn't very polite to... you know... lean all over me..."

749918764164a20ffd9548b6e3329cb7.png

"But you smell sooo nice... I've never smelled perfume like this before..."

"Juniper Phoenix Mare Cologne. How about you?"

"Eau de toilette."

sweetie_belle_1_by_xpesifeindx-d59kdvr.png

"You really sure you don't need help, Rarity?"

"Sweetie Belle, be a dear and fetch my things. This is going to... take a while..."

"She felt a little better after my sister's consolation, but nothing could replace the hole in her heart that was her best friend Hyou-tan. I found that thing quite an abomination, but maybe she saw something special in it."

applejack_and_applebloom_by_ninjamissendk-d4qfc1j.png

"We're kinda curious about what happened next, Producer."

scootaloo___hop_4_joy_by_creshosk-d3w2m0k.png

"Did she find it?"

"Not until this day. Not until this day."

140093875665s.png

"You mean that thing on your back?"

Producer turns to look.

r2Y7hhW.png

"Iguana. Iguana. Yeah."

"AAAAHHHH!" he panics over the sight of the reptillian creature as it falls into Spike's claws from his back.

"That bad?" Spike questions. "It's just an iguana, no biggie."

Among this fiasco, Akiha dropped her spectacles, before the lenses started to become... yellowish and less opaque. A chimerical beast picks them up and puts them on, his eye sockets merging with the spectacles.

profile_picture_by_rodrigulino1-d7jokhm.png

"Sorry I'm late, everyone."

"No, no, Discord," Rarity says, "you're just in time."

Sweetie Belle pops in with a set of five dresses.

"I wasn't very familiar with this... BWH thing, so I got Twilight's help on the tailoring. I hope these fit," Rarity explains as they all thank her.

"Are you truly certain that they are... idols? Popstars? If they truly are what they say, why don't they- ow!"

Before Discord could complete his sentences, Fluttershy lightly kicks him.

"What Discord means is that he'd like to see your performance," Fluttershy smiles.

"Well girls," Producer smiles, "we've braved through some pretty tough audiences over the years. An eleven's quite the heaven!"

"I think you'll look dazzling in these outfits," Rarity says.

piano_spike_by_boneswolbach-d5gltm9.png

With Spike on a piano with a music sheet to look at, the stage was set.

Cast.
A.
Spell.
On. Me.

I beg you, Cinderella.
Don't leave dreams to be mere dreams
I'm moving forward my own way, towards sparkling shiny new days!

5532979+_aef84936baf5bf46d7ba23da0847af21.png

"What is this? This is actually rather engrossing! Where can I get more?"

Everyday, no matter what happens, my heart will remain cute as can be.
When in a pinch, I'll survive and overcome it, cool as can be.
Update, through my sheer passion, a broken heart will be mended, new as can be.
I'll do my best in everything, that comes my way!

The magic almost seems neverending.
The realest of skills is a miracle, to believe in!

I beg you, Cinderella.
Don't leave dreams to be mere dreams
It'll come true if I find a star and wish upon it!
I found you, my only star!
Even though it's starting small.
It's started to dazzle and rise, towards sparkling shiny new days!

H0CaGdc.png

Somepony enters through the door.

"I thought I'd see AJ-"

Applejack simply walks up to her. "Rara, it's nice to see you again. We're kind of having a little..."

The pony Applejack called 'Rara' saw what had occured. "I... see..."

In my heart, I'm Cinderella.
I'm not starting alone.
I'll link our hopes and dreams

I found you! My Only Star!
I'll continue to look for more!

After I dry my tears.
I'll smile again~
And smartly~
But still cutely~
Move forward~

Every pony, dragon, and the thing that Discord was clapped.

"Rara, I want ye to meet these guys. Their names are uuhhh... Shouko..."

"Hayasaka Mirei."

"Morikubo..."

"Call me Akiha."

"Shiki~"

"So, what're you here for, Rara?" Applejack asks.

"Oh, I wanted to give you a surprise visit, but Big Mac told me that you were at Rarity's, so here I am. By the way, I was going to bring this up later, but... who manages these popstars?"

"Uuuhhh... that guy over there. He likes being called 'Producer'."

'Rara' as she was called approaches Producer. "So, you manage five popstars? That's pretty impressive.

"Twelve, actually. Twelve and counting."

"Is it alright if I-"

"Once you prove your singing prowess, most certainly."

cutie_mark_crusaders___groupshot_1_by_nowego-d4r6od8.png

"We'd love to help!"

"Well, Coloratura, here's my business card. If you want to come over to my Production, you're welcome anytime! And remember, we're just a dimension away. Your friends will be sure to help you."

And so that was the party. It was quite the blast.

"Alright, I'll be sure to call you!"

308px-Canterlot_Castle_Rarity_1.png

"Before you go, I have one more thing, darlings," Rarity mentions as she hands Producer a suit. "You'll all look dazzling in the Grand Galloping Gala!"

"The whatnow?" Mirei questions.

"Only the grandest, most fun event of the year in Equestria! You all have to try it sometime!" Rarity exaggerates.

"I'll see if I can ask Princess Celestia for six extra tickets," Twilight smiles.

"Well, I got a strand of my sister's hair, let's hook it up to the teleporter and we'll be back home in no time!" Producer exclaims.

"Fuhihi..." Shouko chuckles, "why not... we use Sachiko's hair."

"That's a better idea."

Pinkie vibrates as they enter Rarity's closet, temporarily modified to become a gate to a different dimension. Nothing wrong there.

"Good bye! Hope to see you again!"

"Wait!"

Before they could hear it, the group of six left.

"You forgot something!" Pinkie notes a few photographs on the table.

"That can't be it," Twilight said, "that can't be it."

"Is it this... CD... thing?" Pinkie looks at another gift.

"I'll be sure to get a CD player the next time I go to CHS."

"Uuuhhh... what was a Cutie Mark again?" Producer questions.

mainchar17.png

"Probably the thing on their butts... wait, what's with this getup?"

3030120000_sad.png

"Shouko? Guys? Y- you too?"

mainchar31.png

"Hey, Sachiko~"

3030120000_surprise.png
"You're getting used to this, aren't you," Sachiko sighs as she looks at Shiki slither in her new Lamia-like body. "Come on guys, help me, please!"

Just then, a few more voices emerged from the distance.

latest

"Sachiko? Where'd you go?"

iDbYxl6.png

"Sachiko?"

aZOXuxM.png

"Wherever did she go?"

"Wait a second... these voices, this familiar plain... I know where we are," Producer blurts, "Koshimizu-san, please lead us to your friends."

3c540d8876286f851cd0094779fff4f3.jpg

"Wha- whatnow?"

The squad rushed forward, heading towards the journey ahead.

It's time to get on the Grancypher...

Shouko, lagging behind, catches a photograph flying out of Producer's pockets, depicting the six of them and their pony friends.

34bf5a625a64f94a63b733219a6a5552.jpg

"Fuhihi... we hope to meet again... my very best... friends..."

The Magic of Cinderella and the Magic of Friendship - it connects all of us. Together, their true potential is the most unstoppable force in the cosmos...

Part 2 of Epilogue End.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
Epilogue

Skeletor was not one for pleasantries nor to bowing down to everyone. "If you infuriating milksops are done with your blabbering I wish to return to my own world to do what I see fit."

He did not need the UN for his work...and Skeletor had though bureaucrats were their own special kind of evil even he didn't care about. Soon enough Skeletor got his hand on some men that would send him back to where he belonged.

A portal would emerge in the halls of Snake Mountain and from it Skeletor would emerge. "Ah, home sweet home." As his mind raced about what to do next he'd hear something echoing through the mountain. "Is that...laughter?! Wait. I know that voice..." His eyes shone red with anger as he made his way to the throne room. How dare they show any signs of merriment when their lord and master had vanished?

The laughing got louder and louder as Skeletor reached the door into the throne room. With a heavy shove he'd push open the doors and the sight he saw made him even madder.

On his throne he'd find Evil-Lyn with a smug look on her face surrounded by Beast-Man, Trap-Jaw and Triklops, a few of his Evil Warriors. A gasp would emit from them as they saw their master return to them, Evil-Lyn in particular shot up like a rocket from the throne.

"Master?! We thought-"

Skeletor cut her off before she could continue. "You thought with me gone you could nab the throne to yourself! Admirable if very foolhardy!"

"N-Not at all, why I was merely keeping it warm for you, Skeletor!" Evil-Lyn grovelled as she made her way down the steps with the others who had all gone to their knees. The sight put a smile on Skeletor's face as he made his way past them all to sit down on his throne.

Skeletor2.png

"Ah. much better. Now...what has happened in my absence, other than potential mutiny."

Triklops spoke up first. "He-Man and his Masters are planning a counter offensive against any more Reaper attacks."

That garnered a laugh from Skeletor. "NYEHAHAHAHA! The Reapers are no longer a problem, you could say I neutralized the threat."

The others would look at each other in disbelief, which did not go unnoticed from Skeletor.

Skeletor3.png

"Is that doubt I see in you all?"

They'd shake their heads in unison. "Thought so. However...if they are still hung up on the Reaper threat...maybe we can use that to our advantage."

Skeletor7.png

"Evil Warriors! We will use the facade of a coming Reaper attack to stage our invasion on Castle Greyskull! It will be my stepping stone before breaching out into a multiversal conquest! NYEH! NYEH! NYEH! NYEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

As Toboe joined the club, Kofuku enveloped him gently, rubbing her head against him lightly like a cat. If she weren't already caught up in conversation with Esper and co, she likely would have addressed her friend verbally as well. Instead, she paused in her snuggling to give said Esper a nod. "Thank you, Addy-chan~ But surely it won't be too hard to find him.." she assured, seeming a little more serious.

Regardless, the god managed to flash Mastermind a final smile and wave as well, once again nodding her understanding and support. "Ohh, yeah.. Well, have a safe trip, Addy-kunnn~ And you too, Addy-chan~" Not at all confusing. "...Come to visit sometime soon, too!" The female had aimed to pull the two into one last big squeezy tacklehug, but by the time she could make an attempt, they were gone... Leading to the unfortunate pinkette faceplanting into the ground. Oops. In any case, it took skills to keep doing stuff like this. Not good skills, but skills, nonetheless.

"Oof..."

At least she wasn't attached to Akane, right?

@The Tactician @Lizzy @Verite

Kofuku's snuggling earned a smile from Toboe and most likely he would of been wagging his tail in his other form. Kofuku's affection was returned and when she tried to pounce on the two Adds again and failed he just shook his head fondly.

images

He was sure his friends would've liked her. Even though Tsume would've probably treated her like a kid similarly to how he treated Toboe the wolf had no doubts that they would of possibly gotten along.

Epilogue - The Master

And almost as sudden as he had arriving and disappearing during this ordeal the Master was off once again.
For off the distant he could hear a rather familiar humming.

This borrowed TARDIS now returned, no longer scared by the anomaly that originally sent it running.
"Oh poor Doctor, wasn't able to get it back in my time gone!".

Without a second though he then rushed off to the TARDIS, initiating the launch to wander to even more bizarre events in the Galaxy.
However, just as it was starting up he noticed something...

That lance he hid in the TARDIS at the start, Ga Bundi whatever was gone...
"Oooooh! Come on now TARDIS! Where are hiding my prized treasure!?" he called out to the TARDIS in a very teasing manner.
Only to hear a rather serious response from behind him "Hmph! So you're the Mongrel that dared touched what's mine!?".

Well, this just got more exciting.
"Look... Blonde, I borrowed it! Trust me, it went to great use in my ha... Hey! Watch where you're throwing those!".

And as the TARDIS vanished, all the others who were left could hear from it other than the TARDIS itself was the fading voices of two men yelling at each other.​

Drinks? He doubted if he was dragged along for "drinks" he couldn't have what Rey or Roy would possibly be having surely.

"Hey Rey, I'll be right back." Toboe said, just remembering something when he noticed Kofuku and co. near Akane.

Walking over while hugging Mastermind's Apocalypse gently, Toboe would look at Akane.

"I'd like to join you too." He stated plain as day. Looks like poor Akane was going to have one more person to shake hands with.

Though, Toboe could wait. He didn't mind. So while he waited he'd give Mastermind's Apocalypse head pats.

"Alright, alright" I mutter "We can invite as many people as we can go grab drinks; the more the merrier. Only..." I take in a deep breath "If we get to sit on a private table" I turn to Rey "You know, where we can talk about private feelings...I mean things" damn damn damn damn damn it
---------
"Oh, I don't think that's a good idea!" The man from earlier cried...Eric, wasn't it? "I think we should all sit together on one big table, and play asanine board games and sing campfire songs"
His words drip with sarcasm
Mobile post crap post

• Nice Execution!
"Alright, alright" I mutter "We can invite as many people as we can go grab drinks; the more the merrier. Only..." I take in a deep breath "If we get to sit on a private table" I turn to Rey "You know, where we can talk about private feelings...I mean things" damn damn damn damn damn it
---------
"Oh, I don't think that's a good idea!" The man from earlier cried...Eric, wasn't it? "I think we should all sit together on one big table, and play asanine board games and sing campfire songs"
His words drip with sarcasm
Mobile post crap post

As Toboe seemed to not want to partake in a drink, Rey smiled to herself, understanding why. It seemed only those who were at least somewhat grown up were at those cantinas, and perhaps for a reason. Rey herself was barely considered to be grown up, and she wasn't entirely sure she would belong in such a place.

And then, when Roy mentioned... feelings... perhaps in another context, even just hours ago, she would be feeling uncomfortable. But this was a time to relax, if not celebrate. She just nodded and would let things go as they might. After all, she had a feeling once she could back to where she belonged, a galaxy that was likely far away from here, that there was more work ahead of her, much more. So, why not just relax and enjoy the moment, she thought.

"I hope you know nothing can be private from me", Rey responded to Roy, half jokingly. But then she realized, Roy might take those words seriously. She shook her head.

"Just lead the way", she added.

@Lizzy @Cromartie Sarkissian

200w.gif

Wow. Perhaps things were finally starting to go my way
"Oh! Darn! Sorry! I almost forgot about your secret mind reading powers" I cried out, equally as jokingly
"Don't worry, I've heard of great bar down at some place called 'Mos Eisley', where ever that is. You heard of it?"
As Toboe seemed to not want to partake in a drink, Rey smiled to herself, understanding why. It seemed only those who were at least somewhat grown up were at those cantinas, and perhaps for a reason. Rey herself was barely considered to be grown up, and she wasn't entirely sure she would belong in such a place.

And then, when Roy mentioned... feelings... perhaps in another context, even just hours ago, she would be feeling uncomfortable. But this was a time to relax, if not celebrate. She just nodded and would let things go as they might. After all, she had a feeling once she could back to where she belonged, a galaxy that was likely far away from here, that there was more work ahead of her, much more. So, why not just relax and enjoy the moment, she thought.

"I hope you know nothing can be private from me", Rey responded to Roy, half jokingly. But then she realized, Roy might take those words seriously. She shook her head.

"Just lead the way", she added.

@Lizzy @Cromartie Sarkissian
Mobile post
@Lizzy

tumblr_m7n7qxecFU1rooebp.gif

Ah, what a beautiful victory this was - Elliot was dead, that pink-haired girl was leaving her alone, the rebels were no longer required... And Elliot was dead. It was enough to bring a smile to even the Lady Sif's face, even without the other factors at play. Yes, his death alone was worth large celebration. And if Thor or the others were around, Sif knew it would practically be a requirement. But, the thing was?... They weren't. They were dead, or lost in space and time. It was painful to think about, but Sif would have to keep pushing through like she always had; a warrior crafted by blood and steel.

And that warrior knew exactly what needed done, now.

Casually approaching Akane with a confident stride, the warrior woman didn't hesitate to speak up. "You are an ally of the UN, yes? I wish to join your ranks," the goddess stated whilst sheathing her sword, hardly seeming to care about just how blunt she was being. "So long as your goal is truly keeping things akin to this from occurring again."

@Verite @Whoever​

Status
Not open for further replies.