Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rey looked to Roy once Shepard actually spoke about the situation and their options. "Let's go to the power station", she recommended. She noted that his activities were cut short from what he probably planned, so she did her best to console him. "We can have drinks later, perhaps. Once we take care of this situation, okay?" She then covered her face and put her goggles on, just in case it were needed, and then made her way to the right, to the power station.

tumblr_inline_o1zj9gLdiE1tnkmrg_500.gif

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi
So
Freaking
Close
"Nah, don't worry about it. We can get drinks later; this is more important" I mutter, hiding my disappointment the best I could.
So close to getting drunk
So
Close
I follow Rey Towards the power station, hoping to settle this as quickly as possible
"Power stations, huh?" I cry, mustering all my optimism "Never been to one of those before"
@Mari @Jeremi

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
bioshock-big-daddy_288x288.jpg

The Big Daddy looked down at the two small four-legged creatures that seemed to wave to him. One of them had a hat, and the other had a little bow (that made her look like a Little Sisters to the Big Daddy). Bubba's lights flashed a friendly green as the big feller raised his non-drill hand and waved to them, letting out an up-beat groan. Having a friend in this place seemed to be the best thing to happen to Bubba so far.

That is, until Shepard brought the group up to meet Aria. This blue woman seemed manipulative, mean and malevolent-- that three M's Bubba used to describe Discord. The Big Daddy didn't understand any of the terms she was using, simply following the Commander's lead like a bodyguard. Once they got into the infested distrect, Bubba let out a deep sigh of relief that they were out of the nightclub. A big, empty hallway with rust and bloody corpses seemed much more calming to the metal titan than a vibrant nightclub filled with life. Now, if the hallway was wet and damp, then this would be paradise.

The large figure turned to the Commander and heard her explain. Bubba had seen krill and shrimp before, they were puny and small-- this should be easy. Watching the strong Shizou and the masked man with a gun walk down down the northern path, Bubba decided he should follow long to assist and protect.

playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-big-daddy.jpg

Bubba revved his drill with enthusiasm, stomping down the northern path.

Even the Commander would know that if this lug couldn't do any damage, he could at least be a walking meat shield for all the acid.

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah
b34f4d2538a8bbc57142e880a2a73206.jpg

"Now...don't tell me we're gonna be buckin' at giant bugs fer that Sassy Sally, are we?" Applejack sighed, turning to her sister, "Applebloom, get Loraine outta my bags, will ya?"

Applebloom looked confused, "What? Loraine? Why? I thought we were just gonna be steppin' on spiders or somethin'," she asked genuinely, the question visibly paining her sister.

"I don't think these 'pests' are gonna be like any we've seen back home, sis, if Shep's hesitance is anythin' to go off of..."

Applebloom obliged, but not without an air of discomfort. Any mention of Loraine always put the filly on her guard. Regardless, she flipped her sister's bag open and dug around inside.

"An' make sure yer careful with 'er. I don't want any accidents happenin',"

The two of them followed the rest of the group, but made sure to stay close by Bubba. The blonde-haired pretty-boy didn't sit right with either of them.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan
For those following Shepard they would start their trek through the quiet streets of the sector. It wasn't long however before they would stand face to face with their foe.

"Rachni!" Shepard shouted drawing her rifle from her back.

Skeletor47.png

"These insects have nothing against me!" Skeletor boasted as he used his Havoc Staff to blast one of the Rachni.

But more Rachni would come out of the woodwork and while some tried to come close others would start spitting acid against Shepards crew.​

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @AnyoneElse @TeamShepard
077.png

"How the hell does a lobster sit acid?!" Ducking by a wall to avoid a splash of the corrosive liquid, Shizuo knew they needed some sort of protection against the attacks. His eyes darted to the metal and quite solid metal walls and an idea popped into his head. Without a word of warning to the others, he began hammering away at the metal tile he was against, working it out of place after a few blows with a satisfying pop.

Catching the now falling plate easily, the bartender laid it on the thin edge that spanned its shield to create a nice, hopefully acid-proof shield, "Everyone without cover, get behind me and start taking shots!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @AnyoneElse @TeamShepard​
With everything happening Six only readied his sniper. He suddenly gained an intense focus that was noticeable when he took his first shot. It wizzed past Shizuo and buried itself inside the nearest Rachni. He pulled the bolt back ejecting a cartridge and loading another round. "Call me an idiot all you want.. I'm still a damn good shot... And with .50 cal rounds this won't last long.." Six called out to Shizuo sounding completely sober as he lines up another and fires.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Team Shepard​

With everything happening Six only readied his sniper. He suddenly gained an intense focus that was noticeable when he took his first shot. It wizzed past Shizuo and buried itself inside the nearest Rachni. He pulled the bolt back ejecting a cartridge and loading another round. "Call me an idiot all you want.. I'm still a damn good shot... And with .50 cal rounds this won't last long.." Six called out to Shizuo sounding completely sober as he lines up another and fires.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Team Shepard​
094.png

Shizuo released a snarl as Six began talking shit, almost thinking to retort by swinging around and slamming him with his makeshift shield. However, he instead refocused on the Rachni, adjusting his position slightly to both better cover himself and to line up his shot. "Everyone but the overgrown bugs, make way!" With that warning out of the way for the others, the bartender began to push forward with his shield, running as hard as he could in order to ram and push each of the Rachni he encountered either into a wall or under his metal panel to crush them.​

So
Freaking
Close
"Nah, don't worry about it. We can get drinks later; this is more important" I mutter, hiding my disappointment the best I could.
So close to getting drunk
So
Close
I follow Rey Towards the power station, hoping to settle this as quickly as possible
"Power stations, huh?" I cry, mustering all my optimism "Never been to one of those before"
@Mari @Jeremi

Rey looked at Roy and nodded slightly. Through her masked face, she replied.

"I have some experience with machines, speeders, and even some spaceships," she explained, "so perhaps my past experiences and skills might be best used to try to restore power to the area." Though she had no experience with an actual infrastructure type of power system ever... she hoped it would be somewhat similar to machines.

For those following Shepard they would start their trek through the quiet streets of the sector. It wasn't long however before they would stand face to face with their foe.

"Rachni!" Shepard shouted drawing her rifle from her back.

Skeletor47.png

"These insects have nothing against me!" Skeletor boasted as he used his Havoc Staff to blast one of the Rachni.

But more Rachni would come out of the woodwork and while some tried to come close others would start spitting acid against Shepards crew.​

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @AnyoneElse @TeamShepard

Big-Daddy-Bioshock-Fan-Art-by_CrescentDebris.jpg

As Bubba's radio crackled to life with a resounding tune, so did the beast himself. The drill began to roar and shake, spinning blades ready to pierce the chitin hide of the beasts. Big Daddy's lights flashed a violent red as he let out a savage roar.

Holy shit, he was fast.

For a being of that size, his speed was that of a charging bull, as he rushed right up to the Rachni before they could even get off a few toxic shots. The Big Daddy would let out a roar as it proceeded to slam its drill into the steel floor of the hallway. It then slammed it again, again, again and again, causing a large shock wave of sound and motion to be created; stunning a trio of Rachni warriors that surrounded the behemoth to suddenly have their senses overloaded-- disorienting them! To the Rachni, all they could see now was a faint red blur as the Big Daddy went in for the kill

*WRRRRRRRRRRRR*

*SPPLLSGH*

One of the Rachni let out a savage screech of pain as the Big Daddy drill suddenly pierced it's abdomen, the spinning blades beginning to rend the creatures internal organs and causing quite a show-- as green blood began to spatter the surrounding area in a gory display.

*SMASH*

Using his immense strength, Bubba lifted his drill and the screaming, bleeding, impaled Rachni into the air and smash it against another of the stunned warriors, the combined weight effectively crushing both and disposing them quite nicely.

Bubba ripped his drill out of the two corpses, causing another spatter of green guts to stain the metal walls. With no delay, it turned to the last Rachni, which suddenly regained its senses. The bug screeched, lashing out its two spear-like feelers against the metal behemoth. The two feelers impaled the Big Daddy's shoulders, embedded in them. Now within its grasp, the Rachni Warrior suddenly leaped at Bubba, its mouth wide open to try and take a chomp out of his metal helmet.

Of course, it made a huge mistake.
094.png

Shizuo released a snarl as Six began talking shit, almost thinking to retort by swinging around and slamming him with his makeshift shield. However, he instead refocused on the Rachni, adjusting his position slightly to both better cover himself and to line up his shot. "Everyone but the overgrown bugs, make way!" With that warning out of the way for the others, the bartender began to push forward with his shield, running as hard as he could in order to ram and push each of the Rachni he encountered either into a wall or under his metal panel to crush them.​
Bubba detected Shizou's strategy, and deciding to accommodate with the Rachni now attached to him. Bubba thrusted out his drill, once again impaling the lower abdomen of the Rachni and leaving it attached to Bubba, screaming. The Big Daddy turned and began to move, placing himself on the other end of Shizou's charge.

Bubba began to rev his drill.

The drill spun faster and faster and faster as Shizou approached with a horde of caught Rachni. The drill would tear apart the lower abdomen of his own enemy to bits...the drill now open and ready to accept new guests.

Bubba and Shizou proceeded to create a meat grinder combo, causing all of the Rachni caught in his charge to become immediately impaled and torn to bits on Bubba's drill. The Big Daddy was conscious to not pierce Shizou's makeshift shield.

@The Tactician @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah

Rey looked at Roy and nodded slightly. Through her masked face, she replied.

"I have some experience with machines, speeders, and even some spaceships," she explained, "so perhaps my past experiences and skills might be best used to try to restore power to the area." Though she had no experience with an actual infrastructure type of power system ever... she hoped it would be somewhat similar to machines.

I pull my hood over my face, just to match Rey's hood; best not to draw too much attention to myself
"I'm not great with machines, but if it comes to heavy lifting, I'm your guy"
@Mari @Jeremi
Mobil post image.jpeg

• Nice Execution!
With Shepard incoming with an alien woman, Cortez moved away from the bar to join her while Junko remained, smiling away at Qrow. She nodded along with what he was saying, her mouth slightly agape. He certainly put more thought into the dancer's positions in life than she'd even thought to. It was pretty great; who better than this guy to relate to them? "Oh, hey, I mean--"

kaAV0Cr.png

"Do you think I could do it? I am the Ultimate Fashionista and all! I could make a campaign out of it... bring some mad respect for these dancers! The men ogling them should be worshiping them!" Grinning away at the thought, Junko leaned away from the counter and stood up straight, bringing her arm up to point straight at Qrow. "How would you like to be a part of it? I have a fan club, you know-- The Junko Enoshima Fan Club! Members get free updates on all my upcoming public appearances... Once I figure out how to actually control where I appear and how to message people across universes."

Clearing her throat, Junko moved her arm so that she was pointing at the dancers instead. "See, I'll need some of these hot babes for my campaign. I've already got the Ultimate Pop Star, Nicki Minaj, on board! Once I find her."

Junko positively beamed, excitement clear in her eyes.

@C.T.

---

Having been assigned to the power station team, Steve and Kaidan made sure to keep Rey, Roy, and others following them close behind them. "I've dealt with Rachni before," Kaidan was explaining. "They're smarter than they look and can end things quickly if you underestimate them. Do not let them get close." Glowing blue, the biotic was ready to go to town on these creatures if needed. "Can't say how many we'll run into or what the situation will be, but I'll make sure to protect you guys best I can. Cortez, stick by me. We'll likely need you to help get the power working."

buraMJ0.png

Steve nodded, a rifle clasped confidently in his hands. "Yes, sir." To Rey and Roy, he said, "You'll both be invaluable, I'm sure. I'm from this world and probably will have a better time with the technology if needed, but both of you be careful in case we need you to step in."

@york @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @Power Station Crew

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Useful
Reactions: C.T. and Jeremi
[BCOLOR=transparent]Now things were getting exciting. With the talk and choice of pummeling space shrimp, Dan was immediately tempted, wishing to use his immense strength for all it's worth. Although, as he was about to join the group going north, a thought hit him. If he'd be going north, there would also be great danger. In the hospital you'll probably get use for your power as well, without the immediate danger.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sighing, Dan decided to listen, and went towards the hospital with that respective group. He didn't look back, that wasn't something he'd do.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Hospital peeps[/BCOLOR]

With Shepard incoming with an alien woman, Cortez moved away from the bar to join her while Junko remained, smiling away at Qrow. She nodded along with what he was saying, her mouth slightly agape. He certainly put more thought into the dancer's positions in life than she'd even thought to. It was pretty great; who better than this guy to relate to them? "Oh, hey, I mean--"

kaAV0Cr.png

"Do you think I could do it? I am the Ultimate Fashionista and all! I could make a campaign out of it... bring some mad respect for these dancers! The men ogling them should be worshiping them!" Grinning away at the thought, Junko leaned away from the counter and stood up straight, bringing her arm up to point straight at Qrow. "How would you like to be a part of it? I have a fan club, you know-- The Junko Enoshima Fan Club! Members get free updates on all my upcoming public appearances... Once I figure out how to actually control where I appear and how to message people across universes."

Clearing her throat, Junko moved her arm so that she was pointing at the dancers instead. "See, I'll need some of these hot babes for my campaign. I've already got the Ultimate Pop Star, Nicki Minaj, on board! Once I find her."

@C.T.

---

Having been assigned to the power station team, Steve and Kaidan made sure to keep Rey, Roy, and others following them close behind them. "I've dealt with Rachni before," Kaidan was explaining. "They're smarter than they look and can end things quickly if you underestimate them. Do not let them get close." Glowing blue, the biotic was ready to go to town on these creatures if needed. "Can't say how many we'll run into or what the situation will be, but I'll make sure to protect you guys best I can. Cortez, stick by me. We'll likely need you to help get the power working."

buraMJ0.png

Steve nodded, a rifle clasped confidently in his hands. "Yes, sir." To Rey and Roy, he said, "You'll both be invaluable, I'm sure. I'm from this world and probably will have a better time with the technology if needed, but both of you be careful in case we need you to step in."

star-wars-rey-mask-pointofgeeks.jpg

"Let's go", Rey said simply to the group, as she moved along with the group towards the power station. Taking note of the need to be careful, she already covered herself up even more just in case, but she would keep her hand close to General Solo's blaster, in case a quick reaction to danger was needed.

She also noted how Roy put a hood over his head, which she thought was... cute, but cool at the same time.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Atomyk @york @powerstationcrew

Surprisingly the team with Shepard made short work of the Rachni attacking them. Once it was certain no more were showing up Shepard would give them the clear.

"It's strange." She started turning towards the group. "If these Rachni came here with a meteor...why didn't Omega's automated defenses destroy it before it even got close?" She let the question linger in the air as they continued on down the street.

Despite being a residential area this place looked just like any other area of Omega, dark, shady and orange. "I could take this den of scum and villains and form them into my image!" Skeletor exclaimed. "Perhaps when this is all over I'll return to this rock and do just that?"

"I'd like to see you try." Was Shepards only response to him.​

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @AnyoneElse @TeamShepard

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now things were getting exciting. With the talk and choice of pummeling space shrimp, Dan was immediately tempted, wishing to use his immense strength for all it's worth. Although, as he was about to join the group going north, a thought hit him. If he'd be going north, there would also be great danger. In the hospital you'll probably get use for your power as well, without the immediate danger.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sighing, Dan decided to listen, and went towards the hospital with that respective group. He didn't look back, that wasn't something he'd do.[/BCOLOR]

Dawnstar would've as well headed towards the hospital with Starman no doubt following her. She'd spread out her wings and head to the skies. Still tired from her past ordeal she had to try and push herself and not become a liability.

@Verite @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Hospital

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... I like this place already."

Apparently while Mastermind was definitely appalled by the room's contents, Esper was pretty much enjoying the fact that he was surrounded by all sorts of corpses...

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Alright, go enjoy yourself or something. I'll just move on from here... I rather not get a putrid mess like this on my being, thank you very much."

Mastermind rolled his eyes as he went over to open up the next door that was in this room... starting to have a feeling that the mysterious and eerie atmosphere for this place would carry on in the next room beyond this door.

@Jeremi

Traversing past the pile of corpses to the other door it would open to a new scene.

Wherever they were this area was vast with paths going in any which direction.​

@The Great Detective

kaAV0Cr.png

@C.T.

---

buraMJ0.png

"Don't let 'em get close? Gotcha" I cry, withdrawing my bow from back back, and loading it with an explosive arrow. This should be more than enough to keep one of those freaks at bay. I aim my weapon towards the floor with my right arm, pulling back the bronze string with my left. It feels so...familiar, so....right. It's been so long since I've needed to pull out the old girl; it's time to put my skills to good use "Who know? Maybe by the end of this, we'll be the ones protecting you...."
image.gif

I swiftly notice Steve's statement...was that a complement? Did invaluable mean something good or bad? I'm not exactly an expert, but I'm pretty sure it's a compliment "Right back at ya, Steve. I'll be ready if you need me"
@york @Atomyk

star-wars-rey-mask-pointofgeeks.jpg

"Let's go", Rey said simply to the group, as she moved along with the group towards the power station. Taking note of the need to be careful, she already covered herself up even more just in case, but she would keep her hand close to General Solo's blaster, in case a quick reaction to danger was needed.

She also noted how Roy put a hood over his head, which she thought was... cute, but cool at the same time.

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Atomyk @york @powerstationcrew
I turn towards Rey, and watch her wrap herself up like an Eskimo. Maybe it was a coping thing? Maybe it made her feel safe or confident, like I did whenever I put on my mask back home....the transformation from human to symbol always meant something to me. It made me feel safe....immortal.
"You alright in there?" I joke "Are you not hot, or something" only after the words leave my lips do I notice their double meaning. "I mean, of course you're hot hot, as in cute and stuff, but are you hot temperature wise?" I let out a short chuckle. I really wasn't thinking straight today "Sorry, I guess I'm a little worked up today; we've all been real busy..."
image.gif
@Mari
Mobile post

• Nice Execution!
"Don't let 'em get close? Gotcha" I cry, withdrawing my bow from back back, and loading it with an explosive arrow. This should be more than enough to keep one of those freaks at bay. I aim my weapon towards the floor with my right arm, pulling back the bronze string with my left. It feels so...familiar, so....right. It's been so long since I've needed to pull out the old girl; it's time to put my skills to good use "Who know? Maybe by the end of this, we'll be the ones protecting you...."

I swiftly notice Steve's statement...was that a complement? Did invaluable mean something good or bad? I'm not exactly an expert, but I'm pretty sure it's a compliment "Right back at ya, Steve. I'll be ready if you need me"
@york @Atomyk

I turn towards Rey, and watch her wrap herself up like an Eskimo. Maybe it was a coping thing? Maybe it made her feel safe or confident, like I did whenever I put on my mask back home....the transformation from human to symbol always meant something to me. It made me feel safe....immortal.
"You alright in there?" I joke "Are you not hot, or something" only after the words leave my lips do I notice their double meaning. "I mean, of course you're hot hot, as in cute and stuff, but are you hot temperature wise?" I let out a short chuckle. I really wasn't thinking straight today "Sorry, I guess I'm a little worked up today; we've all been real busy..."
@Mari
Mobile post

Rey wasn't feeling too hot, after all she was used to these coverings in the much hotter environment of Jakku. But hearing those words... she felt unusual, different, her body seemed to get warmer in a different way. Weird...

"I'm alright," she replied, "I cover myself up like this all the time when I'm at work, searching through wrecks or fixing things. To protect from the elements, from bad things." She didn't know how to react to being called cute... underneath the layers of her covering though, she could afford to smile and blush, without Roy even knowing it...

"And I guess we are busy. But I'm sure we'll have those drinks very shortly. You'll see."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @york @Atomyk

Rey wasn't feeling too hot, after all she was used to these coverings in the much hotter environment of Jakku. But hearing those words... she felt unusual, different, her body seemed to get warmer in a different way. Weird...

"I'm alright," she replied, "I cover myself up like this all the time when I'm at work, searching through wrecks or fixing things. To protect from the elements, from bad things." She didn't know how to react to being called cute... underneath the layers of her covering though, she could afford to smile and blush, without Roy even knowing it...

"And I guess we are busy. But I'm sure we'll have those drinks very shortly. You'll see."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @york @Atomyk
PxY2H5bEvbgpRHEYMRHr2DEhq9Y4g29OKPJ_k1WTO_aatoytLAIXkyi5UEsMAb9mx33VVyXVJAUtDJZ0-OQ8zEdEi2bUavIllbGnfpZ48zBCD9UcEOp5f476Y1JeXNuEQMkAoRr_dgiBlStyCmfyPa00mnXemhY=w500-h250-nc

"Fingers crossed" I mutter, readjusting my bowstring between my fingers. Part of me should regret calling her 'Hot' and 'Cute', but deep down...I don't? Something tells me, something deep in my gut...no, my heart, that that wasn't an accident. It wasn't an accident at all. Maybe it's the circumstance, or maybe it's because I can relate to her, or maybe there's no reason at all, but I'm thinking....maybe...just maybe....

I might be in love with Rey?

No, no, impossible. There's no way it would work out. I mean, I'm me! I'm too unpredictable. This Mirakuru running though my veins...it makes me a danger, a monster, but I don't feel that way around her. I feel as if I can be Roy Harper again, as well as the Vigilante. She's bringing out the best in me....I haven't hurt anyone since I met her...(unless you count Larfleeze, but who does?). Perhaps I'm wrong...perhaps this is right?

No matter what, it's now or never.
"Maybe, when all of this is over, we could get something more than just drinks..." I know, I don't exactly have the money, but money to offer her what she deserves yet, but times change! I'm on a spaceship now; the impossible is happening all around; Maybe this working out is another impossible event made possible
"You know, like a date or something..."
@Mari @Mobilepost

Surprisingly the team with Shepard made short work of the Rachni attacking them. Once it was certain no more were showing up Shepard would give them the clear.

"It's strange." She started turning towards the group. "If these Rachni came here with a meteor...why didn't Omega's automated defenses destroy it before it even got close?" She let the question linger in the air as they continued on down the street.

Despite being a residential area this place looked just like any other area of Omega, dark, shady and orange. "I could take this den of scum and villains and form them into my image!" Skeletor exclaimed. "Perhaps when this is all over I'll return to this rock and do just that?"

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @AnyoneElse @TeamShepard

Dawnstar would've as well headed towards the hospital with Starman no doubt following her. She'd spread out her wings and head to the skies. Still tired from her past ordeal she had to try and push herself and not become a liability.

Traversing past the pile of corpses to the other door it would open to a new scene.

@The Great Detective
005.png

As the carnage reached a lull for a few moments as the first wave of Rachni had been killed off, Shizuo looked over his makeshift shield and grinned at Bubba, "Nice work, Bubba! We need to work together more often, because that drill of yours does two things I love; saves time and gets rid of pests!"

025.png

However, the glee disappeared as Shepard pointed a disturbing bit of information. Lifting his shield up to carry it more easily, the bartender frowned at the possibility, "... You think a traitor's in the shadows, don't you? If you're right, that begs the question... Why help these pests?"

043.png

"I wouldn't try it, Skeleton Man. You've got a whole station of the scum of the universe, all apparently in awe or in terror of that blue chick Aria who doesn't seem to like people dicking with what she sees as hers, and you want to walk in here and try to take over without a name for yourself among them? You'd be shot at your first recruitment drive."

Reactions: Takumi

@The Great Detective

Emmeryn gripped her staff in case some creature came out of the dark as she headed to the hospital.

@Josh M @Verite @IntrusivePenDesperateSword

• Nice Execution!
Emmeryn went down the path to The Hospital. Maybe she could find someone there to help.

OH4zSMF.gif

Lisa Lisa, along with Joseph, also made their way to the Hospital. Rachni? Hmph. Sounded like a name for a bothersome alien race. And it seemed that that was precisely what it was. Joseph could barely hold back his excitement, the situations becoming more and more like the old Flash Gordon serials he caught in the theaters, it really was like he was living those moving pictures! This was so cool! On the other hand, Lisa Lisa was a little less enthusiastic, a little grouchy that her break seemed to be over.

"Let us get this over with," she muttered, pocketing her gloved hands, "The sooner we breeze through this unpleasant business, the sooner we may reach that Elliot and teach him a valuable lesson about wasting people's times."

"You'd think he'd at least have the decency to show his face once in a while, but it's almost like... He's just making other people do his work for him while he just does his own stuff in the background!" Joseph added in, holding his chin as he thought about something, "Looking back... He just sorta showed up and left during the Metaphotosynthesis thing too. I wonder what the deal was with that..."

Doo dee doo.

When you would all reach the doors leading into the hospital, you would find that it was locked, possibly barred shut from the other side. Upon realizing this, Joseph would bang his fist on the door repeatedly.

tumblr_inline_ng28vrbKXm1t1jsa0.png

"HEEEY! Is anyone in there?! Let us in! What's the big idea, shutting us out here like this?!"

"I-It's not to shut you out..." A voice stammered on the other side of the doors all of a sudden, "It's to keep them out..."

"Keep what out?"

SCCRRRRYYYYY.

If you would all turn around, you would see a number of strange, alien creatures gathering behind you.

latest

The doors were locked to keep out the Rachni, to answer Joseph's question. They didn't look very friendly, or in a particularly talkative mood, as evidenced from the way they quickly began crawling towards you all!

@Jeremi @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @IntrusivePenDesperateSword

kaAV0Cr.png

@C.T.
5DYCa61.jpg

"Alright, lemme see if I can sum this up in a few sentences. You're the Ultimate Fashionista, out to make a campaign/crusade to bring mad respect for the dancers who are one step removed from strippers, make men worship them and want me to be in your fan club. The Ultimate Fashionista fan club. A universal thing. And you're gonna get a Pop Star to represent you. That about right?" Qrow just snorted.

"Sorry to bust yer bubble, kid but I'm too cool to be in a fashion club. I already got style and being in there would just cramp it. So thanks but no thanks."

@Atomyk

@The Great Detective
"Oh great. Where the hell are we now?"

Mastermind didn't like this at all, being dropped into a place this vast and not having any sign of assistance whatsoever. He wasn't so sure on where to begin, due to the fact that he knew nothing on where they were... but he did notice that Esper had also moved on from the corpse room and going about in a random direction in this vast atmosphere.

"H-Hey! Don't just go off alone like that Esper!"

Prompted to follow the insane time-traveller, Mastermind ushered himself to go after him, keeping an eye out for anything funny or suspicious.

@Jeremi

OH4zSMF.gif

Lisa Lisa, along with Joseph, also made their way to the Hospital. Rachni? Hmph. Sounded like a name for a bothersome alien race. And it seemed that that was precisely what it was. Joseph could barely hold back his excitement, the situations becoming more and more like the old Flash Gordon serials he caught in the theaters, it really was like he was living those moving pictures! This was so cool! On the other hand, Lisa Lisa was a little less enthusiastic, a little grouchy that her break seemed to be over.

"Let us get this over with," she muttered, pocketing her gloved hands, "The sooner we breeze through this unpleasant business, the sooner we may reach that Elliot and teach him a valuable lesson about wasting people's times."

"You'd think he'd at least have the decency to show his face once in a while, but it's almost like... He's just making other people do his work for him while he just does his own stuff in the background!" Joseph added in, holding his chin as he thought about something, "Looking back... He just sorta showed up and left during the Metaphotosynthesis thing too. I wonder what the deal was with that..."

Doo dee doo.

When you would all reach the doors leading into the hospital, you would find that it was locked, possibly barred shut from the other side. Upon realizing this, Joseph would bang his fist on the door repeatedly.

tumblr_inline_ng28vrbKXm1t1jsa0.png

"HEEEY! Is anyone in there?! Let us in! What's the big idea, shutting us out here like this?!"

"I-It's not to shut you out..." A voice stammered on the other side of the doors all of a sudden, "It's to keep them out..."

"Keep what out?"

SCCRRRRYYYYY.

If you would all turn around, you would see a number of strange, alien creatures gathering behind you.

latest

The doors were locked to keep out the Rachni, to answer Joseph's question. They didn't look very friendly, or in a particularly talkative mood, as evidenced from the way they quickly began crawling towards you all!

@Jeremi @Josh M @The Silver Paladin @IntrusivePenDesperateSword

Toboe had followed the hospital group. He wasa bit surprised to see the Ranchi up close like this.
Toboe-wolfs-rain-15031912-640-480.jpg

'Oh my gosh that thing is huge!' He thought as he saw it coming towards them before growling at it.

@Josh M @Verite @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.