Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ppm39.png

"H-Hey, please calm down, sir!" Akane exclaimed in response to the Legendary Super Saiyan's initial reaction to the notion that he had been being controlled by the Reapers, hoping to calm down Broly before he'd end up accidentally (or deliberately, who knew?) destroying all of the UN station by himself before any of them would be able to blink.

Though still very angry, it seemed that the fighter would be able to calm down... a little bit? Akane couldn't really tell with him, but at least Broly knew to direct his anger at the Reapers instead of taking it out on them, right?

0EotpmE.png

"Well... At least we're not potential victims of his mad rampage. Hopefully," Carth mumbled, sighing as he would run a hand through his hair, before placing both of his hands on his hips, "Uh... Well, if that's it, we should probably send him back, huh? I don't think he's in the mood for another philosophy talk on the duality of man."

7pp4.png

"R-Right. We should probably send him ba--" Akane began to say, before something strange would happen.

Fwoop.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, everything would go dark. The containment barrier that was holding Broly (or rather, was simply "around him," as holding would imply that Broly probably wasn't able to get out), would disappear, while all the lights in the area would go out, leaving everyone in the area quite literally in the dark. After a moment of silence as Akane and Carth would attempt to get over the sudden surprise, the former of the two would realize their situation.

ppm36.png

"Tch, we've been compromised! There's no way this could have been an accidental glitch in the system! Elliot's forces are here!"

"Blast! How'd they find us?!" Carth exclaimed, scrambling for his modified blaster, "If the power's out, then they're probably already here. We'll have to fight our way to the emergency generator if we wanna beam this big nerf-herder back to the crew."

"Right. We should go before they--"

Boom. Thump. Thump.

Before Akane would be able to finish her sentence, loud bangs could be heard on the door on the other side of the room. Her expression paled a bit as she realized that the enemy was closer than she had realized.

"... Before they what? Find us? Because that doesn't sound very--"

CRASH!

The doors would suddenly come crashing into the floor by a powerful external force, and where the door once was, a good amount of strange, almost grotesque, humanoid figures would appear, stumbling into the scene like zombies.

"Guhhgh... kill..."

latest

"Damn! We've got Husks!" Carth said, attempting to aim his blaster at the hostile figures and fire at them, while Akane had... a more easy plan in mind.

"... Mr. Broly, was it? You wouldn't mind helping us take out the trash, would you?"

@york @Kakarot!
The feeling of some degree of his energy returning to his being was almost euphoric in a sense. Still wasn't the full package, i.e he wasn't feeling the usual limitless amounts of power that overwhelmed him to the point where it corrupted his already shattered remnants of sanity. These people called for him to be calm but why?! He had been manipulated, his power used like some kind of plaything yet again and here he was instead of being out there murdering these Reapers! Then finding out wherever it was they originated from and blowing it into dust!

He was about to shatter this barrier with a mighty blow from his fist only for it to vanish and the lights to go out. Normally leaving any other saiyan might have been boned but Broly was a living psychopathic lightswitch as his yellow aura and blue hair kept a small semblance of light going as Carth and Akane muttered among themselves. They were being attacked? Good! It'd be someone for Broly to crush after his pitiful defeat at the hands of Haruka's power.

Why did this Elliot not come and face him down man to man? Was he too much of a coward? That had to be the only reasoning! He just like the Reapers knew of Broly's uncontrollable power and decided it'd be better to keep him on a leash than as an enemy! Well, that's one mistake that they wouldn't live to regret as Broly's power began to surge, his eyes glowing bright green from the process as it seemed his jaw and eye sockets were literally tearing from just how much power Broly was outputting. His body simply couldn't handle the strain.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

broly-o.gif

As the Husks continued to beat on the door from the other side and Akane/Carth argued among themselves, the Legendary Super Saiyan was engulfed in a green sphere consisting entirely of his own energy. Once the sphere began to fade away, Broly was still in his super saiyan form. Still didn't have the power yet to regain his 'Legendary' status but he doubted he'd need it for whatever waited behind this door. Gliding gently off the floor, Broly thrust a palm out in the direction of the door. With the amount of force that he assumed was being pressed on it, it'd come crumbling down soon enough.

*THUD*
broly-o.gif

Just as he predicted. As the creatures began to file in, Broly couldn't help but smirk. These were the peons that Eliiot surrounded himself with? They didn't look powerful enough to best the Saibamen that his planet used for training youngling saiyans! This was more of a mockery to Broly's power than a mere child being able to stop him cold turkey in the midst of his violent rampage. To think these creatures, these weaklings even had the slightest chance of defeating him?! OF BRINGING HIM TO HIS KNEES?!

"With pleasure."

tumblr_ns8w9yhesh1s5ogpdo1_500.gif

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

@Verite @york
@Verite @Kakarot!
Looks like they'd have to fight after all... And, on the plus side, Broly got to vent some of his aggression... Asriel closed his eyes, suddenly channeling the power of every single soul in his body... And suddenly, a bright light flashed around him, enveloping his entire body for a brief moment... And when the light cleared, he was no longer a child... But, an almost god-like figure... The same form he had taken on a while back, during his battle with Setsuko.
NnfU7hb.jpg

04wZXaq.png

Said Asriel... He, didn't exactly sound like himself at the moment... Maybe it was this form that made him sound a bit more cocky than he was before... Though, all in all, it was very obvious that he required the amount of power this form could garner. Though he would need a little time to get started... It looked like he was gathering an immense amount of power.
KYVVuAl.png

Whatever this power was going towards... It would seem that Asriel would need some time before he launched an attack... But, it was very apparant that it would make quite the impact once it began...​

Chapter Three
"Asari for the Inconvenience"

The votes had come in and the majority had spoken. "So, Eden lives? Fine, now let's get the hell out of here." Shepard would go up to the mainframe and start putting in directives. "It's time to wake up, people. Knowing my luck, this is going to be a bumpy ride." With a press of the button the group's entire world turn black.

When they regained consciousness, they'd find themselves back in Vault 112 laying in their opened pods. Mordin was wandering around checking on everyone.

"Vitals normal. Interesting. UN will pick you up shortly. Suggest not go wander outside. Bad air."

You could see new faces among the group as well. Junko was talking to Shepard about something that you couldn't quite hear, though with how Junko was emoting it seemed to be quite serious at least from her part. She absently touched at her right shoulder, where one could now see bandages just under Junko's uniform. Dawnstar was standing next to Starman, taking support from her fellow Legion member. Who knows how long she had been trapped inside? Some of the pods however remained sealed, no doubt individuals that had perished inside Eden like that Elizabeth Comstock individual.

It was then that a rather familiar looking figure stepped out of one of the pods. She seemed to stumble a little, clearly not having stood up in awhile now... in this body that is, before she brushed her hair away from her face, gazing upon the other occupants who have also been freed from Eden. She seemed to be smiling a little about something, though, it was uncertain exactly what that was.

tumblr_inline_nr0qrhFZoI1sk47ji_100.jpg

"I'm glad it was decided... That Eden would live on," she said, rubbing her arms and legs, seeming to be trying to get blood flowing to her limbs again. "And yes... I'm Faith Connors, and long ago... I was one of the first to be pulled into Eden." A distant look crossed her face as she seemed to recall her arrival in Eden... And eventually her choice. "I... Was one of the few who chose to stay, and live out the rest of my life... With someone who couldn't quite leave... Like we can." It seemed that by leaving Eden intact, they hadn't just preserved the lives of the AI that lived within, but also the bonds that those who chose to stay in Eden had shared with them. "I know the risks of keeping Eden intact... However, even then... Thank you... For allowing people like me... A chance to live on in Eden."

Despite how wonderful it seemed to exit Eden for the time being, it looked like Faith was intending to return, she stepped towards the pod she had stepped out of moments before, seeing that those around her had places to go... Much like she once had countless years ago, when she was much different than she was now. "I'm afraid this is where we say goodbye... Until we meet again, one way or another," Faith said, shrugging a little, uncertain about whether or not she'd encounter those in front of her again, but nonetheless, she gave everyone a small smile and a little wave before she entered her pod again. Soon, she was back in Eden, but this time, it was by her own choice.

A sliver of light appeared in the middle of the room and shimmered. After a moment, it disappeared, Boba Fett taking its place. He had returned, and it was confirmed he held no trace of Reaper indoctrination.

A group of civilians would have been gathered at one place waiting for UN extraction. Shepard seemed to be done with her talk with Junko and signaled for the Normandy group to gather up.

LjzHDEI.png

"We'll be leaving these people behind for the United Nations to pick up so they can do what they do and send them back where they belong. I imagine they'll seal this place up if they can. We on the other hand, are finally getting off this hellhole of a planet to continue our mission to stop the Reapers. And one of our new recruits might just be what we've been searching for. Dawnstar?"

On uneasy feet Dawnstar would come up in front of the group. "As a native of Starhaven, I have powers that can help us track down our prey and put a stop to this. The problem is that I would need something of Elliot's to be able to set my sights on him... and I am far too weak to do anything. I was trapped in Eden for so long... and this world is like fire on my skin..."

Shepard would put her hand on Dawnstar's shoulder. "Like you said, you can't do anything in the condition you're in. What we need is information, and I know exactly where we're going to get that information. Double time back to the Normandy, people. Anyone who can't walk, you help. We're heading back to my universe because we're going to go on a little trip to a place called Omega."

Soon enough all necessary preparations had been dealt with and the Normandy was flying off back into space. A brief trip between universes later, they would be at their destination.

Omega, a den of scum and villainy, led by a woman called Aria T'Loak. Shepard had surmised if someone knew of anything valuable regarding Elliot, it would be Aria.

Docking on Omega, the entire group would leave with Shepard, Garrus, Steve, and Kaidan of the original Normandy crew and would head towards the Afterlife Club, Aria's base of operation.

Which such a huge group heading toward the club, a bouncer was ready to step in before he noticed that Shepard was in the lead and would let them quietly enter with out any fuss. You would've heard the music pumping almost a block away but outside the establishment it already felt like you were part of the party.

Once inside Shepard would turn to face the group, doing her best to speak over the music. "I'm going to try and find Aria, which means I'm going to leave you guys alone here. Don't drink anything the bartenders serve you. Don't start any fights and-- most importantly-- don't embarrass me. Once I've found and talked to Aria, I'll call for you, but before that just... try not to die." With that, she was off to find the ruler of Omega.

"She was mostly joking... but really, try not to die," Garrus quipped.

Kaidan sighed and opted to follow Shepard into the crowd. Steve shrugged and gestured toward the bar.

TqL9MYO.jpg

"Drinks or not, I love this place. It's got a real energy to it. I say we all take a moment to relax while the Commander gets us some intel."

It seemed like the group was free to explore the Afterlife Club until Shepard came back. Who knows, perhaps they would have a good time?

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]
---
Boba Fett - Voted out - [Role - Vanguard]
Esper & Mastermind - Killed! - [Role - Refugee]
Broly -
Voted out - [Role - Unknown]
I couldn't help but let out a short, abrupt sigh; first having to drink milk, then blacking out before I could try the tea, and now not getting permission to drink in here? This must be some kind of a joke. I search around for Rey again, just to make sure she hadn't been messed up my the traveling, something even I wasn't immune too.
"Hey, you okay? Looks like we're in some kinda night club now...Finally, a scene I know my place around"
My mind wanders back to the Verdant, back to Starling. Thea, my former girlfriend, had inherited a club with a similar atmosphere to this one when her brother vanished for a year. She hired me almost instantly, only as a caretaker and later barman, but work was work back then, you know? It was a place I enjoyed being; it was one of the few places in which I could help make people's lives better, even if it was by helping them drown their troubles...
"I used to work in a club like this, it was called the Verdant. I used to tend bar there"

@Mari

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Kakarot!
A new sound meets my eardrums, shaking me down to my very core. It was like a battle cry, fused with an animals roar; the creator almost sounded as if he was in pain with anger; he almost sounded like me. I dash across the bar with incredible speed, intent on finding out what had made Broly so enraged

@Mighty Roman @Everyoneesle
Mobile post

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
I couldn't help but let out a short, abrupt sigh; first having to drink milk, then blacking out before I could try the tea, and now not getting permission to drink in here? This must be some kind of a joke. I search around for Rey again, just to make sure she hadn't been messed up my the traveling, something even I wasn't immune too.
"Hey, you okay? Looks like we're in some kinda night club now...Finally, a scene I know my place around"
My mind wanders back to the Verdant, back to Starling. Thea, my former girlfriend, had inherited a club with a similar atmosphere to this one when her brother vanished for a year. She hired me almost instantly, only as a caretaker and later barman, but work was work back then, you know? It was a place I enjoyed being; it was one of the few places in which I could help make people's lives better, even if it was by helping them drown their troubles...
"I used to work in a club like this, it was called the Verdant. I used to tend bar there"

@Mari

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Kakarot!
A new sound meets my eardrums, shaking me down to my very core. It was like a battle cry, fused with an animals roar; the creator almost sounded as if he was in pain with anger; he almost sounded like me. I dash across the bar with incredible speed, intent on finding out what had made Broly so enraged

@Mighty Roman @Everyoneesle
Mobile post

Rey looked at their new environment. She never saw anything so colorful, so lively, and so artificial before. If it were possible, she thought, this was the exact opposite of Jakku. And that was not a bad thing at all. She then heard Roy's voice again, and then she turned to look at him. He seemed right at home in this place, she thought.

"I'm okay", she responded to him, wondering why she wouldn't be? Maybe it was her reaction to this place, so strange and new to her, that made it seem that way. So, she thought, it might be a good idea to trust the expert in this situation, which seemed very much to be the man she was standing next to.

"So," she asked, "if this is your scene, perhaps you should lead it and I will follow, this time?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian

• Nice Execution!
Location - Unknown

The two Adds would feel like they'd been through the ringer, though that's to be expected being killed an all. Some unknown stench would fill their nostrils as they opened their eyes.

Realizing they were laying on the ground they would get up to check out their surroundings.

It was quite certain that they had ever witnessed a place like this before. For the time being it seemed like they were alone. but where they were was still a mystery too them. The only thing they could hear was the soft humming of some unknown machine.​

@The Great Detective

Rey looked at their new environment. She never saw anything so colorful, so lively, and so artificial before. If it were possible, she thought, this was the exact opposite of Jakku. And that was not a bad thing at all. She then heard Roy's voice again, and then she turned to look at him. He seemed right at home in this place, she thought.

"I'm okay", she responded to him, wondering why she wouldn't be? Maybe it was her reaction to this place, so strange and new to her, that made it seem that way. So, she thought, it might be a good idea to trust the expert in this situation, which seemed very much to be the man she was standing next to.

"So," she asked, "if this is your scene, perhaps you should lead it and I will follow, this time?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian
"Sure thing. I mean, things are usually different around these sorta places, I mean, there aren't usually massive robots and shirtless men running about" I joke, keeping an eye on the distant action; everyone seemed to have everything under control, Broly even more so. I suppose I can let them handle themselves this once "With The Captain's 'Rules' in place, we're not alowed to drink anything, so that takes a lot of the fun outa things, but there's always dancing, and there's usually music. Besides, we could probably grab a few glasses and the Captain'll never know; so what do you want to do first?"
@Mari @Kakarot! @Mighty Roman

everyoneelse
Mobile post

• Nice Execution!
Emmeryn Walked over to the bar. She sat down. "Can I start with a water, please? I'm not ready for any alcohol yet."

@bar people @I don't know @Anyone

• Nice Execution!
[BCOLOR=transparent]During transition, Dan was as every time, confused. Confused as to why they decided to leave Eden be, despite showing some good points, confused over how fast they were leaving again, and confused over how he'd get out of that cramped thing they called a pod. Eventually out though, most likely breaking something on the way out, he as every time sheepishly followed the captain, this time to the Omega.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It seemed somewhat familiar to him, not in the way that he had been there before, but in that the music, the dancing, the unlikely-to-be-trusted patrons or whatever one might call these people, was not new to him. In fact he had a favourite place to hang out back in Gravity Falls, even if only because of the arm wrestling machine, which he actually had long broken.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Even so, dancing wasn't manly to him, and he wasn't the man to drink either, and from the looks of it, there was no arm wrestling machine here either. Although, given no other choice, Dan decided to look around the big place, being familiar with solitude anyways.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Looking around[/BCOLOR]

Location - Unknown

The two Adds would feel like they'd been through the ringer, though that's to be expected being killed an all. Some unknown stench would fill their nostrils as they opened their eyes.

Realizing they were laying on the ground they would get up to check out their surroundings.

It was quite certain that they had ever witnessed a place like this before. For the time being it seemed like they were alone. but where they were was still a mystery too them. The only thing they could hear was the soft humming of some unknown machine.​

@The Great Detective
While Esper wasn't bothered by this at all, Mastermind was. Didn't... didn't they die? Killed by another? His intellectual head was being endlessly confused... ever since they became involved in this mess.

"... Keheheh... You're quite a lost one here, aren't you Mastermind? Surely this is your first time dying... huh? Well, I guess I'll be your guide~ This isn't the first for me."

For a moment, Mastermind couldn't tell why Esper was so cheerful and optimistic about this. They were killed, and Esper was acting as if he's been familiar with this experience. Maybe having time powers allowed him to experience multiple deaths, but if so, Esper could've brought them back... So something was interfering with Esper's power.

"...then stop talking and help me out with looking around."

Mastermind only said this as he pinched his nose shut. That smell was god awful... What the hell was going on here?

@Jeremi

Chapter Three

The votes had come in and the majority had spoken. "So, Eden lives? Fine, now let's get the hell out of here." Shepard would go up to the mainframe and start putting in directives. "It's time to wake up, people. Knowing my luck, this is going to be a bumpy ride." With a press of the button the group's entire world turn black.

When they regained consciousness, they'd find themselves back in Vault 112 laying in their opened pods. Mordin was wandering around checking on everyone.

"Vitals normal. Interesting. UN will pick you up shortly. Suggest not go wander outside. Bad air."

You could see new faces among the group as well. Junko was talking to Shepard about something that you couldn't quite hear, though with how Junko was emoting it seemed to be quite serious at least from her part. She absently touched at her right shoulder, where one could now see bandages just under Junko's uniform. Dawnstar was standing next to Starman, taking support from her fellow Legion member. Who knows how long she had been trapped inside? Some of the pods however remained sealed, no doubt individuals that had perished inside Eden like that Elizabeth Comstock individual.

It was then that a rather familiar looking figure stepped out of one of the pods. She seemed to stumble a little, clearly not having stood up in awhile now... in this body that is, before she brushed her hair away from her face, gazing upon the other occupants who have also been freed from Eden. She seemed to be smiling a little about something, though, it was uncertain exactly what that was.

"I'm glad it was decided... That Eden would live on," she said, rubbing her arms and legs, seeming to be trying to get blood flowing to her limbs again. "And yes... I'm Faith Connors, and long ago... I was one of the first to be pulled into Eden." A distant look crossed her face as she seemed to recall her arrival in Eden... And eventually her choice. "I... Was one of the few who chose to stay, and live out the rest of my life... With someone who couldn't quite leave... Like we can." It seemed that by leaving Eden intact, they hadn't just preserved the lives of the AI that lived within, but also the bonds that those who chose to stay in Eden had shared with them. "I know the risks of keeping Eden intact... However, even then... Thank you... For allowing people like me... A chance to live on in Eden."

Despite how wonderful it seemed to exit Eden for the time being, it looked like Faith was intending to return, she stepped towards the pod she had stepped out of moments before, seeing that those around her had places to go... Much like she once had countless years ago, when she was much different than she was now. "I'm afraid this is where we say goodbye... Until we meet again, one way or another," Faith said, shrugging a little, uncertain about whether or not she'd encounter those in front of her again, but nonetheless, she gave everyone a small smile and a little wave before she entered her pod again. Soon, she was back in Eden, but this time, it was by her own choice.

A sliver of light appeared in the middle of the room and shimmered. After a moment, it disappeared, Boba Fett taking its place. He had returned, and it was confirmed he held no trace of Reaper indoctrination.

A group of civilians would have been gathered at one place waiting for UN extraction. Shepard seemed to be done with her talk with Junko and signaled for the Normandy group to gather up.

LjzHDEI.png

"We'll be leaving these people behind for the United Nations to pick up so they can do what they do and send them back where they belong. I imagine they'll seal this place up if they can. We on the other hand, are finally getting off this hellhole of a planet to continue our mission to stop the Reapers. And one of our new recruits might just be what we've been searching for. Dawnstar?"

On uneasy feet Dawnstar would come up in front of the group. "As a native of Starhaven, I have powers that can help us track down our prey and put a stop to this. The problem is that I would need something of Elliot's to be able to set my sights on him... and I am far too weak to do anything. I was trapped in Eden for so long... and this world is like fire on my skin..."

Shepard would put her hand on Dawnstar's shoulder. "Like you said, you can't do anything in the condition you're in. What we need is information, and I know exactly where we're going to get that information. Double time back to the Normandy, people. Anyone who can't walk, you help. We're heading back to my universe because we're going to go on a little trip to a place called Omega."

Soon enough all necessary preparations had been dealt with and the Normandy was flying off back into space. A brief trip between universes later, they would be at their destination.

Omega, a den of scum and villainy, led by a woman called Aria T'Loak. Shepard had surmised if someone knew of anything valuable regarding Elliot, it would be Aria.

Docking on Omega, the entire group would leave with Shepard, Garrus, Steve, and Kaidan of the original Normandy crew and would head towards the Afterlife Club, Aria's base of operation.

Which such a huge group heading toward the club, a bouncer was ready to step in before he noticed that Shepard was in the lead and would let them quietly enter with out any fuss. You would've heard the music pumping almost a block away but outside the establishment it already felt like you were part of the party.

Once inside Shepard would turn to face the group, doing her best to speak over the music. "I'm going to try and find Aria, which means I'm going to leave you guys alone here. Don't drink anything the bartenders serve you. Don't start any fights and-- most importantly-- don't embarrass me. Once I've found and talked to Aria, I'll call for you, but before that just... try not to die." With that, she was off to find the ruler of Omega.

Kaidan sighed and opted to follow Shepard into the crowd. Steve shrugged and gestured toward the bar.

TqL9MYO.jpg

"Drinks or not, I love this place. It's got a real energy to it. I say we all take a moment to relax while the Commander gets us some intel."

It seemed like the group was free to explore the Afterlife Club until Shepard came back. Who knows, perhaps they would have a good time?

~CAST LIST~
@Justin Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
---
Broly -
This....

All of this was a little too much for Courier Six .....

Six could be found somewhere in the club drinking some whiskey out of a bottle he had brought with him. Figuring if he got drunk.. Then this place would be less... overwhelming.. Either way if any were interested he was getting himself drunk at this rate.

@bleh whoever​

Emmeryn Walked over to the bar. She sat down. "Can I start with a water, please? I'm not ready for any alcohol yet."

@bar people @I don't know @Anyone

The Turian bartender would look Emmeryn over before pouring her a drink that clearly wasn't water. "Asari honey mead, it's the mildest you're going to get in this place as far as drinks go."

[BCOLOR=transparent]During transition, Dan was as every time, confused. Confused as to why they decided to leave Eden be, despite showing some good points, confused over how fast they were leaving again, and confused over how he'd get out of that cramped thing they called a pod. Eventually out though, most likely breaking something on the way out, he as every time sheepishly followed the captain, this time to the Omega.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It seemed somewhat familiar to him, not in the way that he had been there before, but in that the music, the dancing, the unlikely-to-be-trusted patrons or whatever one might call these people, was not new to him. In fact he had a favourite place to hang out back in Gravity Falls, even if only because of the arm wrestling machine, which he actually had long broken.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Even so, dancing wasn't manly to him, and he wasn't the man to drink either, and from the looks of it, there was no arm wrestling machine here either. Although, given no other choice, Dan decided to look around the big place, being familiar with solitude anyways.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Looking around[/BCOLOR]

Dan would find a multitude of alien races walking around that he probably had no clue about what there names where or what they were doing here. In the middle of the room on some elevated platforms he could see some blue human looking aliens dancing alone. There seemed to be an upper floor to the place but much like downstairs there didn't seem to be much else going on in that wouldn't happen in a club back on Earth.

This....

All of this was a little too much for Courier Six .....

Six could be found somewhere in the club drinking some whiskey out of a bottle he had brought with him. Figuring if he got drunk.. Then this place would be less... overwhelming.. Either way if any were interested he was getting himself drunk at this rate.

@bleh whoever​

Six better be careful with that bottle if anyone in the staff caught him. This wasn't a BYOB place after all.

@The Silver Paladin @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Crimson Spartan

While Esper wasn't bothered by this at all, Mastermind was. Didn't... didn't they die? Killed by another? His intellectual head was being endlessly confused... ever since they became involved in this mess.

"... Keheheh... You're quite a lost one here, aren't you Mastermind? Surely this is your first time dying... huh? Well, I guess I'll be your guide~ This isn't the first for me."

For a moment, Mastermind couldn't tell why Esper was so cheerful and optimistic about this. They were killed, and Esper was acting as if he's been familiar with this experience. Maybe having time powers allowed him to experience multiple deaths, but if so, Esper could've brought them back... So something was interfering with Esper's power.

"...then stop talking and help me out with looking around."

Mastermind only said this as he pinched his nose shut. That smell was god awful... What the hell was going on here?

@Jeremi

They could see that they were standing in the middle of a walk way. To the left they could see the walkway continue along to another path while to the right they could see a door leading somewhere. They still couldn't seem to find any other activity in the area though.

@The Great Detective

They could see that they were standing in the middle of a walk way. To the left they could see the walkway continue along to another path while to the right they could see a door leading somewhere. They still couldn't seem to find any other activity in the area though.

@The Great Detective
tumblr_nwqto2tgzm1u3z5n7o9_100.png

"Oh look, a way towards progression. It just makes you wonder what's on the other side~"

Esper would say this as he headed towards the path to the right, towards the door that would surely lead into some place new... He was just itching to see where they were at exactly...

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Yeah, you go and open that up. Since you're so keen on being the leader of this... whatever this place is supposed to be."

Unlike Esper, Mastermind still did not understand this whole concept of... being somewhere else after supposedly dying. Afterlife maybe? He surely didn't believe in that, but maybe after this whole experience, he might reconsidered the concept.

@Jeremi

The Turian bartender would look Emmeryn over before pouring her a drink that clearly wasn't water. "Asari honey mead, it's the mildest you're going to get in this place as far as drinks go."

Dan would find a multitude of alien races walking around that he probably had no clue about what there names where or what they were doing here. In the middle of the room on some elevated platforms he could see some blue human looking aliens dancing alone. There seemed to be an upper floor to the place but much like downstairs there didn't seem to be much else going on in that wouldn't happen in a club back on Earth.

Six better be careful with that bottle if anyone in the staff caught him. This wasn't a BYOB place after all.

@The Great Detective
Emmeryn looked at the drink. "Oh, ok..." She said. She carefully began drinking the strange alcohol.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Crimson Spartan @Bar Folks

• Nice Execution!
"Sure thing. I mean, things are usually different around these sorta places, I mean, there aren't usually massive robots and shirtless men running about" I joke, keeping an eye on the distant action; everyone seemed to have everything under control, Broly even more so. I suppose I can let them handle themselves this once "With The Captain's 'Rules' in place, we're not alowed to drink anything, so that takes a lot of the fun outa things, but there's always dancing, and there's usually music. Besides, we could probably grab a few glasses and the Captain'll never know; so what do you want to do first?"
@Mari @Kakarot! @Mighty Roman

everyoneelse
Mobile post

Rey thought about the options presented by Roy. She was torn a bit by both, so she would try to reason with him, to urge him to make a choice.

"Music is something I've heard of, but dancing is something I have not seen with my own eyes, so that is interesting. Although, I also realize you were not able to have the tea earlier, so I would not mind going to have a drink here as well." She folded her arms in front of her. "So, I would like to let you make this decision."

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Mighty Roman

• Nice Execution!
latest

Asgore nodded to Toboe and smiled and blushed a bit when he was thanked for the advice, for a guy who doesn't give that much good advice, he seemed pretty happy he at least got this as a response. This poor guy looked oh so unhappy, it made him just want to give him a hug to show that he really cared. That wouldn't happen though, it would be too weird, awkward and uncomfortable for someone who he just met.

Toboe told him to follow his heart, and he looked down at it for a bit before casting his vote, following both Toboe's advice and his heart to stand firm on his decision. He did it pretty secretly so there was almost no way to determine what he voted for...unless someone told him.​

It wasn't long before we were once again thrown out of Eden, with the decision that Eden was spared, he gave a look at Toboe before being sent back to the pods.

During the time on the Normandy, he actually DID end up getting his tea, to which he smiled with delight upohead whetting.

When they reached Omega, Asgore took in all the advice that all the major crewmembers had and spent Sitting in the Afterlife, planning on what he should do next.

@The Tactician @Justin Charming @Lizzy
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Hospes @Raven @lol shitpost​

When Asgore gave Toboe one more look, Toboe would meet his eyes and give him another small smile before they ended up waking up in their respective pods.

Chapter Three

LjzHDEI.png

TqL9MYO.jpg

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
---
Broly -

Toboe wasn't sure he really liked this place, mainly because of the fact his ears were a little sensative. He was sure he's never seen to or heard of any clubs back in his home world. He knew there were bars, though most things in his world were rather dull. This new setting was a bit too much for his senses and he had forgotten about his head and how it had stopped it's throbbing until now. The throbbing had returned gradually as he stood there until it was back full force.

With a small groan the young male would walk off to see if he could find a place to be by himself for a little while. If not, he might as well look around or something to do.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Justin Charming @Librarian Goat @Jeremi @Others

@The Great Detective
Thsnkfully for Six he downed the bottle quickly and hid it within his duster. If anyone saw him well they'd probably get more than they bargained for since Six was starting to feel the effects of downing that one bottle so fast. He may only be human... But he's drunk...

Oh and enhanced with cybernetics... But mostly because he was drunk....

He seemed to be wandering around muttering things about a fight he once had with a Deathclaw

@Jeremi @Whoever​

At the night club Thom stood next Danwstar. The music was so loud, he grabbed his head in pain as he moved with Dawnstar. Moving his way to bar, he'd see Lisa Lisa. Hop

"Sorry about earlier." I'm just not myself today." This the afterlife club? Yet we're not dead. Huh! It's ironic."

Starman would then point out Danwstar.

"This is my friend Dawnstar. She's the best tracker in the multiverse. She also has wings! Pretty cool, huh? Barkeep! I'd like the milkiest milk you have! Please and thank you!"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @Mari @Krieg

Dawnstar while still shaken after her whole ordeal inside Eden would have accompanied Starman down to Omega to keep an eye on him. "It's a trait common to my species." She replied to the bartender. "And Thom this establishment does not seem like a place that serves...non alcoholic beverages."

The human bartender would just cock an eyebrow at Starman. "I think you've had enough already buddy."

@Verite

042.png

"So it's almost like a disguise, one that causes his opponents to get cocky and swing before really looking..." Shizuo spotted a drunken patron had just stepped away from the bar, leaving a cigarette lighter behind by accident. Not seeing much harm in doing it, he casually took the device from the counter top and began digging his pack back out, "I guess he knows what he's doing even with all his weirdness, and don't worry, he probably would have been just as strange either way. Hell, might have made him weirder if you were strict and he rebelled."

041.png

Finally getting another smoke out and lighting it up, he took a breath of the smoke before letting the cigarette rest between his lips as Starman approached. Seemed like Joseph wasn't the weirdest person here after all. Milkest milk? Wouldn't that just be whole milk?

"Anyways, so Joseph blew someone up with a wool hat? How the hell did he pull a stunt like that?"

@Verite @Josh M @Jeremi @Atomyk @DBZ7
O0AtHCI.gif

"Ah, yes... I suppose you wouldn't know how the power of the Ripple works," Lisa Lisa said upon being asked on how JoJo managed to blow someone up with a wool hat, giving a small laugh, "How would I explain it..."

"In simple terms, by becoming more aware of your breathing and having better control of it than that of a normal individual's, it is possible for one to become linked to the energy of the Sun. This energy, the Ripple, is an ancient art that has existed since nearly the dawn of time, is a powerful weapon, but only when used in conjunction with the greatest weapon ever created; the human mind. The Ripple is not necessarily an ends, but it is a means," she explained.

"It can be delivered in overdrives and conducted through different mediums and objects, similar to electricity. JoJo took advantage of that knowledge, using that and his... distracting tendencies, to make sure his enemy didn't notice that he was creating a trail from his wool hat the entire fight, spreading it around the entire battlefield, until it was too late. And it was through that trail of unraveled wool that he managed to transfer a powerful Ripple Overdrive into the enemy. Simple as that. The result was... quite effective."

Take note of her scarf, speaking of which.

RnN7Kz9.gif

4gP549R.gif

"Of course, there are many other uses to the Ripple. It ejects harmful material out of my bloodstream, should this drink drug or poison me, and I would not put it past the seedy bartender to attempt that for whatever reason," the woman continued, "And I am also capable of affecting the surface tension of this liquid. Like so."

Holding the glass, her hand began to glow with the rippling, orange energy that almost resembled electricity. With her other hand, she would harmlessly place a few fingers inside the glass and proceed to dip them into the alcohol... only for them to stop upon contact with the drink, her fingers stopping as though the drink had turned into some sort of solid liquid!

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Jeremi @Josh M @DBZ7 @Atomyk

Junko made a beeline for the bar, as that where the action seemed to be. She caught sight of the multitude of dancers, the majority of them appearing to be some kind of blue humanoid aliens. Damn. She was going to need some back-up dancers for whenever she got that pop star gig with Nicki, and it was looking like she'd found the perfect ones! She still had her eyes on the dancers while she sidled up to the bar, sitting down next to a man with brown hair and striking red eyes. She watched the bartender plop down a large mug of something that bubbled and fizzed, causing the man on the other side of this guy to grimace.

kKesbxe.png

"God, hate that stuff. When they say it's strong, it burns."

Interesting~ Junko hoped this guy liked his drink enough to get seconds. She placed an elbow on the counter and turned toward him in an attempt to get his attention. "Gosh, those dancers, huh?" Junko smiled and flashed a peace sign.

I3CoSll.png

"Hey... you think they're friendly?"

If anyone could help her recruit those dancers... it would be this hunk right here!

@C.T. @Bar

• Love
Reactions: C.T.
O0AtHCI.gif

"Ah, yes... I suppose you wouldn't know how the power of the Ripple works," Lisa Lisa said upon being asked on how JoJo managed to blow someone up with a wool hat, giving a small laugh, "How would I explain it..."

"In simple terms, by becoming more aware of your breathing and having better control of it than that of a normal individual's, it is possible for one to become linked to the energy of the Sun. This energy, the Ripple, is an ancient art that has existed since nearly the dawn of time, is a powerful weapon, but only when used in conjunction with the greatest weapon ever created; the human mind. The Ripple is not necessarily an ends, but it is a means," she explained.

"It can be delivered in overdrives and conducted through different mediums and objects, similar to electricity. JoJo took advantage of that knowledge, using that and his... distracting tendencies, to make sure his enemy didn't notice that he was creating a trail from his wool hat the entire fight, spreading it around the entire battlefield, until it was too late. And it was through that trail of unraveled wool that he managed to transfer a powerful Ripple Overdrive into the enemy. Simple as that. The result was... quite effective."

Take note of her scarf, speaking of which.

RnN7Kz9.gif

4gP549R.gif

"Of course, there are many other uses to the Ripple. It ejects harmful material out of my bloodstream, should this drink drug or poison me, and I would not put it past the seedy bartender to attempt that for whatever reason," the woman continued, "And I am also capable of affecting the surface tension of this liquid. Like so."

Holding the glass, her hand began to glow with the rippling, orange energy that almost resembled electricity. With her other hand, she would harmlessly place a few fingers inside the glass and proceed to dip them into the alcohol... only for them to stop upon contact with the drink, her fingers stopping as though the drink had turned into some sort of solid liquid!

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Jeremi @Josh M @DBZ7 @Atomyk
028.png

"Getting control of your breathing... And making a connection with a great energy..." He released another puff of the vapor as he thought over what Lisa was saying, taking it all in, "So it's kind of like that meditation crap that monks do, huh? At least in the whole control over yourself and all. Plus you've got to know what you're doing with it, or it might hurt you if it's really like electricity as you put it. Got to have control over your faculties and shit."

Not like me. Swing and kick, that's all I have to do along with a little bit of throwing. Let loose and things really get crazy... By then people start to really get hurt...

"Anyways, so water manipulation in simple terms?" Momentarily cocking a brow at the sight, he seemed relatively unimpressed by the display, as if it was nothing new to him. Then again, with the crowd he usually ran with in Ikebukuro, it really was rather mundane, "Ever tried to do more with it? Seems like there would be more... uses for it, like it's hiding something..." Though if she's like her son and sees me as a threat, it makes sense if she's hiding the really dangerous stuff.

Reactions: Takumi
Junko made a beeline for the bar, as that where the action seemed to be. She caught sight of the multitude of dancers, the majority of them appearing to be some kind of blue humanoid aliens. Damn. She was going to need some back-up dancers for whenever she got that pop star gig with Nicki, and it was looking like she'd found the perfect ones! She still had her eyes on the dancers while she sidled up to the bar, sitting down next to a man with brown hair and striking red eyes. She watched the bartender plop down a large mug of something that bubbled and fizzed, causing the man on the other side of this guy to grimace.

kKesbxe.png

"God, hate that stuff. When they say it's strong, it burns."

Interesting~ Junko hoped this guy liked his drink enough to get seconds. She placed an elbow on the counter and turned toward him in an attempt to get his attention. "Gosh, those dancers, huh?" Junko smiled and flashed a peace sign.

I3CoSll.png

"Hey... you think they're friendly?"

If anyone could help her recruit those dancers... it would be this hunk right here!

@C.T. @Bar

Seeing the guy spit out his alcohol made Emmeryn put her drink down. Sure, it was the lightest drink they had, but still, she didn't know anything about this world, or their alcohol.

Maybe this wasn't the best choice...

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.