Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This time, Junko didn't hold back her eye roll. She let out a loud groan and flexed her fists in frustration. "This is the second time this has happened to me. I really am the Ultimate Disaster Center." Junko imagined it really wouldn't be the last time. At least she knew what was up right away this time over. She glanced back toward the ponies and imagined riding one all the way to this village, wherever it was. Opening her mouth for a moment, Junko licked her dry lips. She was pretty sure she vomited whatever lake water she'd consumed. So gross.

"I just need a moment, so I'm going to stick with you guys if that's all right. If you want to check out the ponies or whatever, I'm good. Apparently your friend is talking to some hot chick over yonder, just so you guys know."

@Lizzy @Hospes @The Tactician @The Great Detective @The Lake
083.png

"Well, guess we'd best finish up things here first, starting with the ponies. Don't worry, kid, we'll get you some tea eventually."

Chapter 2 – Finding Eden

It would take a few hours for the crew to find the necessary components and another few hours for the Normandy to be completely fixed. When the time came Commander Shepard would contact everyone to head towards the exit of Vault 11111. Once everyone was there they'd see Shepard flanked by some residence of the vault.

"We're ready to go but there's still some business we need to take care off. One of them is what's going to happen with the Vault." She motioned to the people around her. "We gathered up everyone not indoctrinated and they are willing to help us out on the Normandy. The ones who are indoctrinated however are a lost cause. They'd rather kill themselves than step foot in the outside world ever again. We opted to post a warning for any future travel hoping to find sanctuary inside of this place. We also confiscated a large number of their supplies because right now we need it way more than these people."

"With that out of the way there's the voting tally." Shepard took up her omni-tool to look at the final tally. "Seems like Boba Fett got the most votes...and that's not saying much. Fett, you'll be heading to the UN for a quick debriefing and if you don't have anything to hide, you'll be fit to join back with us later."

As she said that Boba Fett would blink away, no doubt having been sent to the UN facility somewhere. "Guys you need to get your head out of your asses." Shepard replied annoyed at the group. "Voting for yourself or abstaining from voting is not helping anyone. Especially not bringing us closer to finding Tali's killer."

She pointed an accusing finger towards them. "Just keep in mind the less you do the easier they'll have to kill every last one of us. On that cheerful note let's get the hell out of here. Next stop...Vault 112."

Later...

The Normandy now fully repaired would have landed at their next destination which seemed to be housed inside of a garage

The castaways followed by a small group of Normandy crew lead by Commander Shepard would head into the garage and down a hatch into to their location.

Vault 112

The trip through the facility was uneventful and they would soon enough end up in a gigantic room with what seemed to be pods scattered all over the room.

Shepard would turn towards Mordin as their resident scientist. "You sure you know what you're doing?"

"Don't worry, studied the research, just step into pods and will do the rest." Legion would assure her as well.

"Shepard Commander. We will do what is necessary for you to survive."

Shepard turned and faced the group. "You heard them, find yourself an unused pod and let's get this started."

As Shepard herself tried to find a free pod she stumbled upon one that seemed to be occupied.

TVuK95J.png

A young girl...she didn't deserve this faith.

After awhile everyone seemed to have found an empty pod Mordin got to work. "Here we go, will stay behind to monitor progress. Try not to die. Eden virtual reality. Still mind makes it real. Might feel a slight sting."

True to his word they would feel a slight sting before they were blinded by a bright white light.

As they regained conciousness they would hear bird song filling the air as well as the soft pouring of a stream. Opening their eyes they'd a see a clear blue sky above them. Realizing they were laying on the ground people would slowly get up to their feet.

"Look lively people." They'd hear Shepard call out to them.

"Welcome to Eden."

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House [House]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asgore Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Mighty Roman as Larfleeze [DC Comics]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper [Arrow]

Boba Fett - Voted out [Role - Unknown]
Oh boy..... Another vault.....Six was really beginning to feel the pressure now. Maybe he should have a drink once he gets out of this damn pod. Either way Six glanced around as others walked off checking himself to see if any of his weapons were recreated in the simulated version of him. Still with the situation at hand and this being a simulation inside a vault Six figured this was going to be a bad time.
"It's called Eden, a virtual reality world created by Elliot, the man we're trying to find. " Shepard remarked to the teenager. "And we're here because we think Elliot's here."

"Probably an ironic joke by its creator." Shepard replied offhand to Shizuo.

"Joke or not we're still as good as trapped in a world created by an adversary." Skeletor replied to Shepard, clearly not caring about any chain of command. "What do you propose we'll do next?"

Shepard motioned towards the village. "The village would be the best place to begin, but that forest behind us might offer some clues as well." Before she let anyone go explore she added a warning. "Wherever you go be careful, since it's not a real world anything can come out and bite you in the ass."

@Hospes @The Great Detective @Mari @The Tactician @Verite @DBZ7 @Kaykay @Kakarot! @Josh M @york @EveryoneElse
"So a Village or....a forest..." Six remarked overhearing Shepard an Skeletor speaking. It looked like a lot of people were heading to the village so thinking it all over Six quietly headed off to the forest. He'd have to be careful and apply his stealth training should anything hostile live in this forest. Knowing his luck something hostile probably did live in the forest.

@Jeremi @Possible Forest Peeps I missed​

Frowning as the robbed figure ignored him, Thom would get over it. Some people just weren't people people. As he was

"Goat's milk good by me! Thank you kindly!"

Tapping Steven on the shoulder, he motion to Bane to listen in.

"Hey guys, you wanna split a goat roast? I'm pretty hungry, but I rather not waste food. It's not very heroic to waste food."

Pulling his hand away, Starman would flash a yellow ring
shopping

@Atomyk @Krieg @Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
While Shizuo and Kofuku talked to Junko, Toboe went to look at the ponies. :D

He hoped he wouldn't scare them off at all. They seemed really adorable. And Toboe wasn't very scary anyway. So with a small smile he'd walk over.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @The Great Detective @lake peeps

This time, Junko didn't hold back her eye roll. She let out a loud groan and flexed her fists in frustration. "This is the second time this has happened to me. I really am the Ultimate Disaster Center." Junko imagined it really wouldn't be the last time. At least she knew what was up right away this time over. She glanced back toward the ponies and imagined riding one all the way to this village, wherever it was. Opening her mouth for a moment, Junko licked her dry lips. She was pretty sure she vomited whatever lake water she'd consumed. So gross.

"I just need a moment, so I'm going to stick with you guys if that's all right. If you want to check out the ponies or whatever, I'm good. Apparently your friend is talking to some hot chick over yonder, just so you guys know."

087.png

Shizuo sighed he put his hands behind his head, "Maybe, but didn't you want to explore this lake first, Kofu-chan?"

Eh..? Ultimate Disaster Center...? Kofuku thought to herself, staring at Junko confusedly as she did so. Just what did that mean? Whatever it was, it sounded a hell of a lot like Kofuku, herself. Could it be that this Junko girl was a fellow god of misfortune?... No, she didn't have the unique scent each god carried. Odd...

z9JBOhqLGvK_geA4gZ_32qCCsbubxbKwRLqlzHG8PymaGTsgGd3Mnb5xTIdzJfjlMefNsw=w235-h187-p-no

"Well, I did... But we wouldn't want to let down Junko-san here!" she explained to Shizuo, offering both of the two a pleasant smile. It was true, even if she wanted to explore the lake, surely there'd be time after helping the other female. But it seemed that she was alright with them going about their business, so Kofuku was more than glad to do just that. "Alright, Junko-san! Don't worry, we'll get you that tea, soon," the god assured before promptly turning to face their surroundings, gently taking Shizuo's hand and start pulling him along. "C'mon, Shizuo-kun~ Let's see w--"

And suddenly, the pinkette froze, her eyes going wide and her grip on Shizuo being dropped. She fell deathly silent, just staring at the ponies endlessly.

@The Tactician @Atomyk @Lizzy @The Great Detective @The Lake​

Eh..? Ultimate Disaster Center...? Kofuku thought to herself, staring at Junko confusedly as she did so. Just what did that mean? Whatever it was, it sounded a hell of a lot like Kofuku, herself. Could it be that this Junko girl was a fellow god of misfortune?... No, she didn't have the unique scent each god carried. Odd...

z9JBOhqLGvK_geA4gZ_32qCCsbubxbKwRLqlzHG8PymaGTsgGd3Mnb5xTIdzJfjlMefNsw=w235-h187-p-no

"Well, I did... But we wouldn't want to let down Junko-san here!" she explained to Shizuo, offering both of the two a pleasant smile. It was true, even if she wanted to explore the lake, surely there'd be time after helping the other female. But it seemed that she was alright with them going about their business, so Kofuku was more than glad to do just that. "Alright, Junko-san! Don't worry, we'll get you that tea, soon," the god assured before promptly turning to face their surroundings, gently taking Shizuo's hand and start pulling him along. "C'mon, Shizuo-kun~ Let's see w--"

And suddenly, the pinkette froze, her eyes going wide and her grip on Shizuo being dropped. She fell deathly silent, just staring at the ponies endlessly.

@The Tactician @Atomyk @Lizzy @The Great Detective @The Lake​
103.png

Shizuo paused as well, staring at Kofuku and the ponies. It seemed whatever was wrong was going over his head, other than the fact that it was messing with his friend, "Something wrong with those horses? I can punch one if you want."

Steve raised an eyebrow at the menu choices. "Just beer, then." Even if it was awful, he figured he should have a drink with him if he was going to linger around the bar. Letting out a steady breath, Steve placed his hands on the counter and proceeded to get relaxed. He gave Bane a sidelong smirk, brow furrowing slightly as he tried to make head or tails of his the man's get-up.

TqL9MYO.jpg

"Bet that mask makes it hard to eat, huh? What's it for, anyway?"

@Krieg @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Bomb @Josh M @Jeremi @The Village Inn

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo8_100.png

Oh great... a mute. How to go about with this... ?

Mastermind clearly didn't know how to deal with situations like these, considering that he did prioritize his studies over social interaction. As if he probably didn't think on how this could startle the woman, he had his Dynamos project a holographic text screen with a keyboard. Hey, it still seemed to work like usual even in virtual reality. That was at least helpful...

"If you're uncomfortable with talking, feel free to input what you like to say."

@Hospes

It was quite obvious that the woman was confused and a bit stunned by the action, but she at least wasn't running away yet. That was a good sign... Right? For a few minutes, she glanced between Mastermind, the Dynamos, and the keyboard and screen, as though trying to decide just what to make of it all. Oh, man, did she not know what keyboards were? Maybe this gal was a dead end. Perhaps it was better to just disregard her and move on to investigate the rest of the surroundi--

"..You look very handsome."

Huh? Seeming to have completely disregarded Mastermind's words and questions, the woman finally spoke - a random compliment, nontheless. Her voice was silky and beautiful, as though belonging to an angel. Though, it was like she'd spoken a different language and it'd somehow been translated to him... Wacky.

@The Great Detective @The Lake​

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_nwqtt2YHvE1u3z5n7o1_100.png

Glancing around the inn, it seemed like something about this area bored the Esper. However, he might as well make the most of what he's gotten himself into, and without much warning, he would make his way to the three men at one table. They were acting as if their arrival here was nonexistent. Something about that... somehow caught this Esper's attention.

@Krieg @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Bomb @Josh M @Jeremi @The Village Inn
The three would still continue talking loudly and merrily not caring for anything else.

Frowning as the robbed figure ignored him, Thom would get over it. Some people just weren't people people. As he was

"Goat's milk good by me! Thank you kindly!"

Tapping Steven on the shoulder, he motion to Bane to listen in.

"Hey guys, you wanna split a goat roast? I'm pretty hungry, but I rather not waste food. It's not very heroic to waste food."

Pulling his hand away, Starman would flash a yellow ring
shopping

@Atomyk @Krieg @Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite
The hooded figure would stir before getting up from their seat towards the men at the bar. Suddenly an arm would clutch unto Starman. "You're not real. You can't lie to me with this...thing." Having heard the hooded figure speak it was quite clear that whoever it was, was female.

Steve raised an eyebrow at the menu choices. "Just beer, then." Even if it was awful, he figured he should have a drink with him if he was going to linger around the bar. Letting out a steady breath, Steve placed his hands on the counter and proceeded to get relaxed. He gave Bane a sidelong smirk, brow furrowing slightly as he tried to make head or tails of his the man's get-up.

TqL9MYO.jpg

"Bet that mask makes it hard to eat, huh? What's it for, anyway?"

@Krieg @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Bomb @Josh M @Jeremi @The Village Inn

Skeletor would would give Cortez a blank look before turning towards Bane.

Skeletor28.png

"Are you going to dignify this fool with a response?"

@Krieg @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Bomb @Josh M @Atomyk @The Village Inn

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
103.png

Shizuo paused as well, staring at Kofuku and the ponies. It seemed whatever was wrong was going over his head, other than the fact that it was messing with his friend, "Something wrong with those horses? I can punch one if you want."
"Yeah, let's punch a pony."

wlv37pH.png

Junko grinned a bit manically as she imagined the scenario. "I've got a bone to pick with a certain horse."

Seeming to be completely oblivious to Shizuo and Junko's comments, Kofuku kept on staring at the horses silently, expression indeterminable.... Before she abruptly took off, bounding towards one of the horses with something like joy. Maybe nothing was wrong, and this was just Kofuku being... Well, Kofuku.

@The Tactician @Atomyk @The Great Detective @Lizzy @The Lake​

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_mcmnqlaeIR1qeixlc.gif

Bane, compared to other lost individuals stuck in this realm merely known as Eden, looked focused and tense. Something about this world felt off, as if something was somehow unnaturally right. With the brewing news of these Reaper Signals, these traitorous scum among their numbers, the strategist had every reason to be wary. With thin numbers and half of this so-called "army' composed of drunkards, fiends, and children, Bane wasn't exactly optimistic. Hearing the skeletal figure of Skeletor call out to him, the muscle-bound behemoth gave a soft, hearty laugh, leaning back in his seat.

"Mutual benefits? Ha," the brute remarked, placing his elbows on the counter, gazing over at the undead in a judging matter. "I would like to hear this, though perhaps I should wonder you would propose this after news has reached of traitors among us. That seems awfully suspicious, now does is?" he remarked his observation, the tactician echoing sonorously. If only his mask was off, the brute would be smilingly contently, as if he always carried himself with a sense of undying hubris.

Of course, it was at this point Bane noticed one of Commander Shepard's lackies, Steve to be exact. In his brief time on the Normandy, Bane was quick to know the names of the crew, partially to keep his mind off Talia. Hearing the sneering remark of Skeletor, Bane did not turn back to face the skeletal abomination, speaking slowly and calculatingly. "I would be a fool to keep quiet." he snapped lightly, Bane assuring his superiority, the villain renowned for holding little loyalties, only to those whom he cared about. Which, given the circumstances, were few and far in between.

"It would be extremely painful, yes, to tear off the mask. Thanks for reminding me, of course, that I cannot properly eat...Steve, was it?" he solemnly responded, glancing back at Skeletor with judging eyes, Bane serving as a mediator just in case these two got into, what the kids called, a "catfight".

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Bomb @Josh M @Atomyk @The Village Inn

While Shizuo and Kofuku talked to Junko, Toboe went to look at the ponies. :D

He hoped he wouldn't scare them off at all. They seemed really adorable. And Toboe wasn't very scary anyway. So with a small smile he'd walk over.

Luckily for Toboe, it seemed that the ponies weren't intimidated by the wolf, and they simply continued to graze. They seemed to be rather docile, and fit right in with the beautiful and relaxing scene. One would imagine that it would be wonderful to ride one, and probably easy to pull off, too.

@Lizzy @The Tactician @The Great Detective @Atomyk @The Lake

It was quite obvious that the woman was confused and a bit stunned by the action, but she at least wasn't running away yet. That was a good sign... Right? For a few minutes, she glanced between Mastermind, the Dynamos, and the keyboard and screen, as though trying to decide just what to make of it all. Oh, man, did she not know what keyboards were? Maybe this gal was a dead end. Perhaps it was better to just disregard her and move on to investigate the rest of the surroundi--

"..You look very handsome."

Huh? Seeming to have completely disregarded Mastermind's words and questions, the woman finally spoke - a random compliment, nontheless. Her voice was silky and beautiful, as though belonging to an angel. Though, it was like she'd spoken a different language and it'd somehow been translated to him... Wacky.

@The Great Detective @The Lake​
tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo3_100.png

"H-Huh?"

That was not a response that Mastermind was prepared for. He expected her to type something up. He expected her to look at him with further confusion if she did not know what a keyboard was. Yet, he did not expect her to speak, and furthermore, compliment him all of a sudden.

tumblr_o124fpYWNM1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... As much as I appreciate the... sudden compliment, I did ask you a question some moments ago. The question pertaining towards this location, that I would like to know more about it."

After reorganizing his thoughts, Mastermind managed to say what he was going to say if it wasn't for the surprise he felt by her words. Though, this wasn't really getting anywhere, and something about this woman was setting him off-track from anything productive.

@Hospes @Lake​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Seeming to be completely oblivious to Shizuo and Junko's comments, Kofuku kept on staring at the horses silently, expression indeterminable.... Before she abruptly took off, bounding towards one of the horses with something like joy. Maybe nothing was wrong, and this was just Kofuku being... Well, Kofuku.

@The Tactician @Atomyk @The Great Detective @Lizzy @The Lake​
029.png

Shizuo simply stared for a moment as Kofuku ran off without a word, unsure of what exactly to do. "Huh... Guess we're not going to be punching ponies after all, Junko," Deciding it was best to not let his friend run off too far, the bartender followed after her and up to the ponies.​

"Hey, what are you do-"

Starman's arm was grabbed tight by the robbed figure. At first, he was confused. Then, he heard her voice. It couldn't be her? Lightly peeling off the woman's hands, Thom stood back, and took his mask off. After gathering his words, Thom's voice would crack as they came out. His feeling and emotions could be felt his tender tone.

825001-starman_18.jpg

"You're not one of the voice! I know that! I know you! Well, i think! Is that you, Dawny? Please tell me it's you! Please. please, please, let it be Dawny."

Starman would lightly apriuch, peeling the rob off the woman's face.

@Verite @Jeremi @Krieg @Atomyk @Kaykay

Luckily for Toboe, it seemed that the ponies weren't intimidated by the wolf, and they simply continued to graze. They seemed to be rather docile, and fit right in with the beautiful and relaxing scene. One would imagine that it would be wonderful to ride one, and probably easy to pull off, too.

@Lizzy @The Tactician @The Great Detective @Atomyk @The Lake

Toboe heard Kofuku running over and smiled.

"You guys seem pretty relaxed over here..." He said to the ponies, temporarily forgetting that they were currently in a virtual reality. Since some of the people from the group he has been with have seen his true form and didn't seem at all put off by it he gladly exposed himself every now and then without fear of being hunted or rejected by now. Beneath the illusion, hs ears twitched when he heard Shizuo begin to approach as well and his tail wagged. Even though to those that were human in his group he'd just seem much happier this time around.

tumblr_mcmnqlaeIR1qeixlc.gif

Bane, compared to other lost individuals stuck in this realm merely known as Eden, looked focused and tense. Something about this world felt off, as if something was somehow unnaturally right. With the brewing news of these Reaper Signals, these traitorous scum among their numbers, the strategist had every reason to be wary. With thin numbers and half of this so-called "army' composed of drunkards, fiends, and children, Bane wasn't exactly optimistic. Hearing the skeletal figure of Skeletor call out to him, the muscle-bound behemoth gave a soft, hearty laugh, leaning back in his seat.

"Mutual benefits? Ha," the brute remarked, placing his elbows on the counter, gazing over at the undead in a judging matter. "I would like to hear this, though perhaps I should wonder you would propose this after news has reached of traitors among us. That seems awfully suspicious, now does is?" he remarked his observation, the tactician echoing sonorously. If only his mask was off, the brute would be smilingly contently, as if he always carried himself with a sense of undying hubris.

Of course, it was at this point Bane noticed one of Commander Shepard's lackies, Steve to be exact. In his brief time on the Normandy, Bane was quick to know the names of the crew, partially to keep his mind off Talia. Hearing the sneering remark of Skeletor, Bane did not turn back to face the skeletal abomination, speaking slowly and calculatingly. "I would be a fool to keep quiet." he snapped lightly, Bane assuring his superiority, the villain renowned for holding little loyalties, only to those whom he cared about. Which, given the circumstances, were few and far in between.

"It would be extremely painful, yes, to tear off the mask. Thanks for reminding me, of course, that I cannot properly eat...Steve, was it?" he solemnly responded, glancing back at Skeletor with judging eyes, Bane serving as a mediator just in case these two got into, what the kids called, a "catfight".

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Bomb @Josh M @Atomyk @The Village Inn

Skeletor34.png

"Because, Bane. You will find an alliance to be far more beneficial than having me as a foe."

He'd listen on with interest as Bane verbally lambasted the man called Steve.

Skeletor15.png

"Clearly his words were chosen...poorly."
tumblr_nwqto2tgzm1u3z5n7o7_100.png

Watching these three, Esper wondered what was so interesting that made them pay no mind to their arrival. Standing by their table, Esper simply tapped one of them on the shoulder, but didn't say a word.

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg @Bomb @Josh M @Atomyk @The Village Inn​
The man being tapped on the shoulder would turn his head towards Esper. "Cheers mate! Didn't see you there! You want something?"

"Hey, what are you do-"

Starman's arm was grabbed tight by the robbed figure. At first, he was confused. Then, he heard her voice. It couldn't be her? Lightly peeling off the woman's hands, Thom stood back, and took his mask off. After gathering his words, Thom's voice would crack as they came out. His feeling and emotions could be felt his tender tone.

825001-starman_18.jpg

"You're not one of the voice! I know that! I know you! Well, i think! Is that you, Dawny? Please tell me it's you! Please. please, please, let it be Dawny."

Starman would lightly apriuch, peeling the rob off the woman's face.

@Verite @Jeremi @Krieg @Atomyk @Kaykay
Peeling off the robe Starman would stand face to face with someone from his past...or from another perspective, the future.

DS1_zpsl1ahiujs.png

"Thom...is that really you?"

@The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Bomb @Josh M @Atomyk @Krieg @The Village Inn

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
"Um."

Steve suddenly felt smaller. And a little awkward. He really hadn't been trying to be mean, but Steve realized he probably should have figured the guy wore a mask for a reason. He wasn't entirely sure why Skeletor was trying to egg the big guy on as if they weren't all supposed to be on the same team here. They were a little old for the high school drama, weren't they? The shuttle pilot figured it was in his best interest to get a better read on who he was traveling with before he went and opened his big mouth. "Yeah, Steve Cortez," he said, unsure what else to respond with for the moment. His eyes shifted between Skeletor and Bane. "Shuttle pilot for the Normandy, but I haven't had the opportunity to show off for you guys."

jXLxOwp.jpg

A smile graced Steve's lips once again. He knew how to keep things light and easy; He wasn't known to be an intense kind of person. Especially not here in this kind of environment. He lifted a hand up off the counter, palm out in a gesture of peace. "And, hey, I'm sorry if what I said was out of line. I guess I was just curious about your-- you." He was going to say your mask, but Steve caught himself in time, figuring what he ended up saying was more appropriate.

Steve glanced back to Starman, blinking at the man's outburst.

He was just going to let the poor guy do his thing.

Instead, Steve focused on Skeletor. "I don't think anyone has to be anyone's foe here. Just worry about the Reaper Signals."

Status
Not open for further replies.