Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
tumblr_m3w2x6YkWB1qc2r5c.png

"Hmm...?" Shizuo shrugged at the question, not sure what to really say to her, "Not really. I had to deal with a fabulous body-building skeleton and some sort of 'super saying' guy, so I'm kind of irritated from that, but nothing worse than you."

Well, what a relief that was. If she couldn't see or hear a phantom on him, and he didn't seem to be showing any sign of influence from the Far Shore residents... He was fine, hopefully. But that didn't explain why he'd made that depreciative comment. Trying to brush it off, though, Kofuku let her seriousness fade, seeming to grow less solemn. "Ooh, you can read minds, Shizuo-chan?? What am I thinking about?" she asked with awe. She knew that Regalias and their gods shared mind and body... But could anyone else do so? She either thought so, or was trying to lighten the topic.

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crew Quarters​

Well, what a relief that was. If she couldn't see or hear a phantom on him, and he didn't seem to be showing any sign of influence from the Far Shore residents... He was fine, hopefully. But that didn't explain why he'd made that depreciative comment. Trying to brush it off, though, Kofuku let her seriousness fade, seeming to grow less solemn. "Ooh, you can read minds, Shizuo-chan?? What am I thinking about?" she asked with awe. She knew that Regalias and their gods shared mind and body... But could anyone else do so? She either thought so, or was trying to lighten the topic.

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crew Quarters​

"Mind reading?" Shizuo shrugged at the question, "No, just... good intuition, I guess..." Now that he thought about it, something was bothering him. The way she said his name was rubbing him the wrong way, and now, he remembered the cause for it, "Hey, Kofu-chan, could you not call me Shizuo-chan...? There's only one other person who says something similar to that..." And I hate his fucking guts. "And I'd rather not associate you with him... Shizuo-kun or just Shizuo is fine."

"Mind reading?" Shizuo shrugged at the question, "No, just... good intuition, I guess..." Now that he thought about it, something was bothering him. The way she said his name was rubbing him the wrong way, and now, he remembered the cause for it, "Hey, Kofu-chan, could you not call me Shizuo-chan...? There's only one other person who says something similar to that..." And I hate his fucking guts. "And I'd rather not associate you with him... Shizuo-kun or just Shizuo is fine."

tumblr_static_sindee.gif

"I understand, Shizuo-kun!" she chimed in reply, seeming rather pleasant even about the request. Though, she almost seemed disappointed he couldn't read minds. Almost. Instead, she just patted him on the shoulder pleasantly. "That's okay! Mind reading isn't as wonderful as people seem to think," she reassured, as though he had thought otherwise in the first place and it wasn't her own suggestion. If she'd learned anything from Yato, it was that this was true. At least, when the person you could read the mind of was going through puberty.

That was a story for another time.

The hulking figure in the doorway stared as the little man kept falling through space and time.

Letting out an annoyed moan, Bubba stomped forward and suddenly grabbed Esper rather roughly-- not enough to snap his neck, fortunately. Holding the frail being in the air, Bubba stomped into the Crew Quarters and turned to face Mastermind.

"y . ... o . ... u . .... . r .."

Bubba then proceeded to drop Esper in front of Mastermind, like giving a lost dog that has (purposely) shitten in your front lawn to their annoying bitchy owner.

That is a great way to describe Esper and Master, actually.

Bubba then turned around to face everyone else in the room, obviously being the biggest bastard around.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective

Mastermind looked up from his work to see that Bubba was dropping off Esper. Jesus, what the hell has been going on since he started to work on his engineering work through his holographic screens? Mastermind didn't want to know, so he simply put another restraining drone on Esper to ensure that nothing absurd would happen, and went back to work.

@The Tactician @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Chapter One
"A Shelter in a Universe of Atomic Fallout"

The Normandy's fuel was at its tipping point, the tanks having begun to make foul noises, and the ship was still far from its landing point. This did not go unnoticed by either the passengers or the crew; with cause to worry, Edi's voice came over the ship's intercom.

"This is Edi; any and all passengers and crew members prepare for the ship to hit emergency warp drive. Ship damage calculated to be 15.6%, areas of incoming damage unknown," stated Edi as you felt a hard push. The push would be able to knock over almost everyone; while at the least items flew from their positions. While the jump would scare some, it seemed Edi was correct about the ship's damage. The Combat Information Center seemed to catch fire; burning Ruby and Yang alive. Engineering was the second to go; as its engines began to explode. The explosions caused rapid fires to spread. The final room was the captain's room, which was completely in flames.

"Warp Drive successful; incoming landing," stated Edi as you all felt the very light tap of the Normandy's wheels hitting the ground. However, the light tap soon turned into thrashing as the wheels encountered more and much larger rocks. The thrashing only worsened; until finally, the ship come to a quick and blunt stop, causing many to fling from their positions.

"We've managed to stop, detecting a previous signal only a mere twenty-five feet away," calmly spoke Edi over the intercom. Shepard's voice soon replaced Edi's.

"Okay; listen everyone. My crew members are looking for people who can't move or call out. If you're well enough to move, follow the hazard lights to the exit. We're going to go see if this place is truly a safe haven."

As you began to walk out; or were carried out, you would notice as you exited the Normandy that you all now stood in a narrow and dark cave. However, something else caught your attention-- Tali seemed to be lifeless in Garrus's arms. It looked like her suit had been ripped open, and a snarly burn was placed on her chest.

After seeing the lifeless Tali, you noticed a large gear shaped door at the end of the cave.

Vault_11_door.jpg

Looking to it, you would notice in the center read 11111. Shepard signaled everyone to stay back, quickly pulling her gun from her side she approached the door slowly, and as she was within a few foot of it; the door made a horrific noise as it began to open.

And as it did, what was inside seemed to be a ton of people. But the man that stood in front of them all was a tall blond, seemingly in his late teens, and was staring directly at Shepard.

"Welcome," was all he simply stated. Shepard immediately pointed her gun at the man's chest.

"What is this place?" asked Shepard, but her tone signaled that she demanded an answer and a good one at that.

"It's a shelter for all those that seek refuge from the Reapers. Vault Tech has built walls capable of withstanding an attack from the Reapers."

"That's bullshit!" shouted Shepard. "Nothing can stop them, especially not some damn walls!"

"I promise--" started the man before Shepard cut him off.

"Listen here kid, nothing will stop them; and I won't let you lead people into your lie. I'm going to find proof; and when I do, I'm going to make sure these people find their way to safety."

Shepard pushed passed the kid; which was a sign for everyone to follow. As you entered the vault you noticed it was packed beyond its capabilities; the halls were packed with so many people you could Barely walk side by side with one person. As you all came to a large circle room, you noticed signs above each of the hallways. However before any of you could decide where to head off too, a man approached Garrus.

"Hey... if you need too, you can take her to my medical lab so we can examine her," offered the man. Garrus nodded and followed him down the hallway with the sign reading Medical Lab.

It seemed you had these places to visit/interact with, The Infirmary, Overseer Office, Dorms, Medical Lab, Science Labs, Hallways, or you could stay and talk to someone amongst the Room. The Creature, Shepard, Legion, Edi, Arcade, Steve, Kaidan, and a few others.

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Hiyori Iki and Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House [House]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asriel Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Master spent some time to just kick back and watch the people interact with one another. Quite interesting specimens, perhaps some being 'companion' material. Oh how imitating the Doctor was fun!

However, eventually this observing ended when the group were ultimately led into... a Vault? Ok, he could swear this was a different game from the same era...
Flipping Daleks! That's what's going on here! Multi-verse Time Travel! No wonder the TARDIS ran off in a hurry, it's the one thing even more complicated than TARDIS functionality.

ng4ohu.jpg

Well... this certainly put an amusing twist on things. So as the first order of business the Master decided to head over to the Science Lab.
What better way to learn about these phenomian's than to observe it's technology... But first he needed a Companion.
And in such a big situation, there was only one man for the job.

"Oh Doctor! Doctor!" The Master cheerfully said waving him down.
"You should know as well as I do that whatever is happening here is something beyond Time Lord technology... And if I know you, which I do! You're dying to learn more about this potentially Galaxy destroying threat. And although I don't care much for the Galaxy or it's inhabitants... I do care for us to have a playground at all. And for you to at least be cheery enough to play in it. So, I have a proposal. For a time, we work together. You be my Companion, I be your Companion. And we find out what's going on together... Tempted? Great! Meet me in the Science Lab! Toodaloo!".

giphy.gif

@Sir Ni!-ck

Last edited:
Chapter One: A Shelter in a Universe of Atomic Fallout

Currently on another world...

This Galaxy was large, and even as the Reapers smashed and burnt their way through the worlds and their timelines; they could only move so fast. This gave time for the movement of a small group.

"We have too move!" shouted a female voice.

"We have to gather all the relics that remain!" sharply replied a high toned voice, it sounded to be a small male child.

"We already have three of them; if we dont return the Reapers will surly find us." answered a new; and third voice.

"Then we hide! There, I've found a vault we can retreat too; come on." quickly replied the small child.

currently on Shepard's ship...

The Normandy's fuel was at its tipping point, the tanks have began to make foul noises; and the ship was still far from its landing point. This did not go unnoticed by either the passengers or the crew; with the cause to worry Edi's voice came over the ships intercom.

"This is Edi; any and all passengers and crew members prepare for the ship to hit emergency warp drive. Ship damage calculated to be 15.6%, areas of incoming damage unknown." stated Edi as you felt a hard push. The push would be able to knock over almost everyone; while at the least items flew from their positions. While the jump would scare some, it seemed Edi was correct about the ships damage. The Combat Information Center seemed to catch fire; burning Ruby and Yang alive. Engineering was the second to go; as its engines began to explode. The explosions caused rapid fires to spread. The final room was the captains room, which was completely in flames.

"Warp Drive successful; incoming landing." stated Edi as you all felt the very light tap of the Normandy's wheels hitting ground. However the light tap soon turned into thrashing as the wheels encountered more and much larger rocks. The thrashing only worsened; until finally the ship come to a quick and blunt stop. Causing many to fling from their positions.

"We've managed to stop. detecting previous signal only a mere 25 feet away." calmly spoke Edi over the intercom; shortly after stopping her sentence, Shepard's voice replaced Edi's.

"Okay; listen everyone. My crew members are looking for people who cant move or call out, if your well enough to move; follow the glowing trial of lights to the exit. We're going to go see if this place is truly a safe haven." as you began to walk out; or carried out, you would notice as you exited the Normandy that you all now stood in a narrow and dark cave. However, something else caught your attention; Tali seemed to be lifeless in Garrus's arms. It looked like her suit had been ripped open, and a snarly burn was placed on her chest. Hopefully the Sticher could discover more details. After seeing the lifeless Tali, you noticed a large gear shaped door at the end of the cave.

Vault_11_door.jpg

Looking to it, you would notice in the center read 11111(I couldn't get a picture what that number). Shepard signaled everyone to stay back, quickly pulling her gun from her side she approached the door slowly, and as she was within a few foot of it; the door made a horrific noise as it began to open.

and as it did, what was inside seemed to be a ton of people. But the man that stood in front of them all was a tall blond, the male seemed to be in his late teens; and was staring directly at Shepard.

54d5ea5c42e7ac614910e196_54da093c80ac28624903f1ca_320.jpg

"Welcome." was all he simply stated. Shepard immediately pointed her gun at the mans chest,

"What is this place?" asked Shepard, but her tone signaled that she demanded an answer; and a good one at that.

"Its a shelter for all those that seek refuge from the Reapers. Vault Tech has built walls capable of withstanding an attack from the Reapers."

"That's bullshit!" shouted Shepard.

"Nothing can stop them, especially not some dam walls!" continued Shepard; her gun still pointed at the mans chest.

"I promi-" started the man before Shepard cut him off.

"Listen here kid, nothing will stop them; and I wont let you lead people into your lie. I'm going to find proof; and when I do, I'm going to make sure these people find their way to safety." Sharply shot Shepard as she pushed passed the kid; which was sign for everyone to follow. As you entered the vault you noticed it was packed beyond its capabilities; the halls were packed with so many people you could Barely walk side by side with one person. As you all came to a large circle room, you noticed signs above each of the hallways. However before any of you could decide where to head off too, a man approached Garruss

latest

"Hey..if you need too; you can take her to my lab. I can do something called a Stitch; and you can see how this happened to her." offered Cameron; Garrus nodded and followed Cameron down the hallway with the sign reading Stitch lab.

It seemed you had these places to visit/interact with, The Infirmary, Overseer Office, Dorms, Medical Lab, Science Labs, Hallways, or you could stay and talk to someone amongest the Room. The Creature, Shepard, Legion, Edi, Arcade, Steve, Kaidan, and a few others.

Round will end on 2-3-2016!

~CAST LIST~
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]

Did this woman actually believe he was in any kind of danger from the ship's engines failing?! What kind of weakling did she take him for?! Landing back on the ground, Broly let out another screech as a barrier would have gone up around his person. Similar to before when he blasted Koro. The seemingly random fires didn't even register to the saiyan as they licked up against his barrier and he cackled to himself. Perhaps these 'Reapers' wouldn't even destroy these fools! They seemed incompetent enough that they'd do themselves in! As the Normandy finally touched down, Broly lowered his barrier and left the ship without so much as a word.

He still wasn't fond of that woman ordering him around. He'd already gotten enough of that from his father who's body was likely still floating along in space. As they came across the vault door, Broly rolled his eyes and stepped forward with the intent on smashing right through it. No mere door would hinder him! But as it slid open to reveal some puny boy, Broly sneered.

"Refugees? Too weak to defend your own worlds? Now you're clustered together like worms waiting to be plucked up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Broly had no reason to be polite as he stomped in, shoving anyone who got too close into the nearest wall. Though he couldn't fault these people for being as miserable as they were. If the Reapers hadn't destroyed their lives than someone like him would have come along and destroyed their lives, planet and all!

tumblr_ml7tpmcKGp1s20ivko1_500.gif

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Verite @DBZ7

This Galaxy was large, and even as the Reapers smashed and burnt their way through the worlds and their timelines; they could only move so fast. This gave time for the movement of a small group.

"We have to gather all the relics that remain!" sharply replied a high toned voice, it sounded to be a small male child.

"We already have three of them; if we dont return the Reapers will surly find us." answered a new; and third voice.

"Then we hide! There, I've found a vault we can retreat too; come on." quickly replied the small child.

The Normandy's fuel was at its tipping point, the tanks have began to make foul noises; and the ship was still far from its landing point. This did not go unnoticed by either the passengers or the crew; with the cause to worry Edi's voice came over the ships intercom.

"This is Edi; any and all passengers and crew members prepare for the ship to hit emergency warp drive. Ship damage calculated to be 15.6%, areas of incoming damage unknown." stated Edi as you felt a hard push. The push would be able to knock over almost everyone; while at the least items flew from their positions. While the jump would scare some, it seemed Edi was correct about the ships damage. The Combat Information Center seemed to catch fire; burning Ruby and Yang alive. Engineering was the second to go; as its engines began to explode. The explosions caused rapid fires to spread. The final room was the captains room, which was completely in flames.

"Warp Drive successful; incoming landing." stated Edi as you all felt the very light tap of the Normandy's wheels hitting ground. However the light tap soon turned into thrashing as the wheels encountered more and much larger rocks. The thrashing only worsened; until finally the ship come to a quick and blunt stop. Causing many to fling from their positions.

"We've managed to stop. detecting previous signal only a mere 25 feet away." calmly spoke Edi over the intercom; shortly after stopping her sentence, Shepard's voice replaced Edi's.

"Okay; listen everyone. My crew members are looking for people who cant move or call out, if your well enough to move; follow the glowing trial of lights to the exit. We're going to go see if this place is truly a safe haven." as you began to walk out; or carried out, you would notice as you exited the Normandy that you all now stood in a narrow and dark cave. However, something else caught your attention; Tali seemed to be lifeless in Garrus's arms. It looked like her suit had been ripped open, and a snarly burn was placed on her chest. Hopefully the Sticher could discover more details. After seeing the lifeless Tali, you noticed a large gear shaped door at the end of the cave.

Vault_11_door.jpg

Looking to it, you would notice in the center read 11111(I couldn't get a picture what that number). Shepard signaled everyone to stay back, quickly pulling her gun from her side she approached the door slowly, and as she was within a few foot of it; the door made a horrific noise as it began to open.

and as it did, what was inside seemed to be a ton of people. But the man that stood in front of them all was a tall blond, the male seemed to be in his late teens; and was staring directly at Shepard.

"Welcome." was all he simply stated. Shepard immediately pointed her gun at the mans chest,

"What is this place?" asked Shepard, but her tone signaled that she demanded an answer; and a good one at that.

"Its a shelter for all those that seek refuge from the Reapers. Vault Tech has built walls capable of withstanding an attack from the Reapers."

"Nothing can stop them, especially not some dam walls!" continued Shepard; her gun still pointed at the mans chest.

"Listen here kid, nothing will stop them; and I wont let you lead people into your lie. I'm going to find proof; and when I do, I'm going to make sure these people find their way to safety." Sharply shot Shepard as she pushed passed the kid; which was sign for everyone to follow. As you entered the vault you noticed it was packed beyond its capabilities; the halls were packed with so many people you could Barely walk side by side with one person. As you all came to a large circle room, you noticed signs above each of the hallways. However before any of you could decide where to head off too, a man approached Garruss

latest

"Hey..if you need too; you can take her to my lab. I can do something called a Stitch; and you can see how this happened to her." offered Cameron; Garrus nodded and followed Cameron down the hallway with the sign reading Stitch lab.

It seemed you had these places to visit/interact with, The Infirmary, Overseer Office, Dorms, Medical Lab, Science Labs, Hallways, or you could stay and talk to someone amongest the Room. The Creature, Shepard, Legion, Edi, Arcade, Steve, Kaidan, and a few others.

~CAST LIST~
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Dio Brando [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure] and Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]

First Chapter: Drama Queens & Broken Dreams

"Hu-- Ahhhh!"

tumblr_inline_n7ngaye1X71sx7q5k.png

Before Kofuku could register what was happening, she was jarred by movement, resulting in her falling onto Shizuo with an 'oof', only to be thrown off of him smack into a wall. "Ouch..." she muttered under her breath as the announcement came on, hardly having time to recover before being tossed and pummeled by the crash yet again. Jeez, how had this girl not broken anything yet? That much was a mystery, but she seemed to be reeling enough from it all that she had been carried out in a daze. Not that she minded - touch was nice, and she wasn't going to complain about getting help... Even if she hadn't exactly needed it as much as people around her seemed to have assumed.

Durable. That was a good word to describe the petite god. Beatings were easy for her to take, and even easier to deliver - though she much preferred to stick with her subtle threats. Maybe that was why being carried was such a surprise: or perhaps it was merely because people didn't tend to see her, let alone try to save her when things went south. Which, with Kofuku around? They typically did. Which could explain how and why they'd crashed, and definitely explained why, once she'd been carried off of the aircraft, Kofuku fell from her carrier's arms, landing ungracefully and painfully on the ground.

58ed3a321e0b481dfda5f3d1e464873f.jpg

"O-owie..." she muttered, tears streaming from her face as she wobbily climbed back to her feet, swaying visibly as though unable to stay steady on her feet. Her everything hurt from the beating she'd taken in the crash, but likely not nearly as much as she seemed to make the pain out to be. Too caught up in her own horrible situation and woes, Kofuku didn't make a move to head for any possible locations. She needed a bit of time, first, to be.. well... Kofuku.

@Whoever​

"Hu-- Ahhhh!"

Before Kofuku could register what was happening, she was jarred by movement, resulting in her falling onto Shizuo with an 'oof', only to be thrown off of him smack into a wall. "Ouch..." she muttered under her breath as the announcement came on, hardly having time to recover before being tossed and pummeled by the crash yet again. Jeez, how had this girl not broken anything yet? That much was a mystery, but she seemed to be reeling enough from it all that she had been carried out in a daze. Not that she minded - touch was nice, and she wasn't going to complain about getting help... Even if she hadn't exactly needed it as much as people around her seemed to have assumed.

Durable. That was a good word to describe the petite god. Beatings were easy for her to take, and even easier to deliver - though she much preferred to stick with her subtle threats. Maybe that was why being carried was such a surprise: or perhaps it was merely because people didn't tend to see her, let alone try to save her when things went south. Which, with Kofuku around? They typically did. Which could explain how and why they'd crashed, and definitely explained why, once she'd been carried off of the aircraft, Kofuku fell from her carrier's arms, landing ungracefully and painfully on the ground.

"O-owie..." she muttered, tears streaming from her face as she wobbily climbed back to her feet, swaying visibly as though unable to stay steady on her feet. Her everything hurt from the beating she'd taken in the crash, but likely not nearly as much as she seemed to make the pain out to be. Too caught up in her own horrible situation and woes, Kofuku didn't make a move to head for any possible locations. She needed a bit of time, first, to be.. well... Kofuku.

@Whoever​
The Master now having planted the seed in the Doctor wandered off, and on his way to the Science Lab so please still tag him for it when it comes he decided to check on a few other interesting subjects.
To start with he walked up behind Kofuku and activated the Sonic Screwdriver over her head before bringing it back to himself and reading it.

"Hm... Head pain, Body pain. Caused from stress, being overwhelmed, general confusion perhaps? Huh, I didn't think God's could get those!" the Master stated as if he was simply reading off a diagnosis.
"Tell you what, you're only going to get worse standing around here all lost. Why don't you tag along as I try looking into the matter. Understanding situations usually tends to make things less confusing... usually. Besides, having a God along might be handy".

@Hospes

Vault_11_door.jpg

latest

~CAST LIST~
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Dio Brando [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure] and Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]

tumblr_mjs8lrtfhl1rg7yxco1_250.gif

The Doctor watched Garrus carry Tali's body away with sad eyes. He actually liked Tali, it wasn't every day he met someone who shared similar interests. The way she acted towards that drone. It was almost motherly. Also, it seemed that she and Garrus were quiet and he could imagine the pain and loss the Turian was going through.

However, the Doctor knew Tali's death was definitely no accident. The drones? The signal? Tali being killed during all the chaos? It had red flags all over it. Sure, he may have traced the signal but it was Tali who had detected it. Meaning, somebody was listening in on their conversation in Engineering. This also meant that the Doctor might be next on someone's hit list.

But, that wasn't going to happen today. He was going to make sure that his song and everyone else's weren't going to end. Not now, not ever. He was going to get to the bottom of this.

Because...

The Doctor is in.

LxbTE.gif

With a look of determination on his face, the Gallifreyan walked up to Shepard and spoke in a low, hushed tone. "Commander, I need to speak with you in private." He took a quick glance around, "It's urgent."
@TheColourlessRainbow

Vault_11_door.jpg

latest

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]

6opXYb4b.jpg

"What's going on?" the girl wondered. What kind of room were they in?

UyuXfCGb.jpg

"..."

Regardless they don't know what to do next.

@anybody can drag them along <3​

The Doctor watched Garrus carry Tali's body away with sad. He actually liked Tali, it wasn't everyday he met someone who shared similar interests. The way she acted towards that drone. It almost motherly. Also, it seemed that she and Garrus were quiet and he could imagine the pain and loss the Turian was going through.

However, the Doctor knew Tali's death was definitely no accident. The drones? The signal? Tali being killed during all the chaos? It had red flags all over it. Sure, he may have traced the signal but it was Tali who detected it. Meaning, somebody was listening in on there conversation in Engineering. This also meant that the Doctor might be next on someone's hit list.

But, that wasn't going to happen today. He was going to make sure that his song and everyone else's were not going end. Not now, not ever. He was going to get to the bottom of this.

Because...

The Doctor is in.

With a look of determination on his face, the Gallifreyan walked up to Shepard and spoke in a low, hushed tone. "Commander, I need to speak with you in private." He took a quick glance around, "It's urgent."
@TheColourlessRainbow
Shepard looked over to The Doctor, her face showed concern as she gestured towards a very small opening between two large groups of refugees. As they entered the opening, Shepard spoke with a kind; yet stern tone.

"Yes? What is it?" she asked.

@Sir Ni!-ck

"Hu-- Ahhhh!"

@Whoever​

Kofuku wasn't the only one who got knocked around pretty badly, but as for Toboe he was able to somehow walk out of the ship himself. Though, his head was hurting worse than when he woke up on the ship he seemed to only have a few bumps and bruises. He looked over to Kofuku while rubbing the back of his head gently.

The Master now having planted the seed in the Doctor wandered off, and on his way to the Science Lab so please still tag him for it when it comes he decided to check on a few other interesting subjects.
To start with he walked up behind Kofuku and activated the Sonic Screwdriver over her head before bringing it back to himself and reading it.

"Hm... Head pain, Body pain. Caused from stress, being overwhelmed, general confusion perhaps? Huh, I didn't think God's could get those!" the Master stated as if he was simply reading off a diagnosis.
"Tell you what, you're only going to get worse standing around here all lost. Why don't you tag along as I try looking into the matter. Understanding situations usually tends to make things less confusing... usually. Besides, having a God along might be handy".

@Hospes

Toboe was going to say something to Kofuku when the Master arrived and Toboe looked a bit confused.

"A god?" He questioned, his head tilting ever so slightly to the right.

@Hospes @Gwazi Magnum

@Hospes

...Damn it. Her over exaggeration was ruined. Perhaps she had mild pain, but it definitely wasn't nearly as bad as she seemed to be making it out to be. What could she say? She was a bit of a drama queen. ...Okay, a lot of one. She just liked getting affection and comfort, who could blame her?

Simply sniffling and wiping her face with her sleeve, the god seemed to consider this for a moment, still swaying slightly despite her attempt not working on the Master. Maybe she could still get someone else's attention.. And if not, then she'd just have to find another way. Just when she'd been about to respond, Toboe walked over, inquiring about her being a god. She just nodded slightly in silence, not seeming especially in a hurry to perk up again.

@Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Whoever​

latest

The manly-man Asgore met seemed to have enough confidence to raise an army, a real brave, outgoing man is what this guy seemed like.

He stated that he would do it under a condition: That Asgore defeated him in arm-wrestling. Agore nodded in agreement and smiled at the man, pretty confident not only in this man's ability to have real beefy arms, but in his own ability to defeat him. After all, he, for the most part, hides himself in his own cape, really giving question and mystery to his physique. One would assume that he, being of royalty and a great warrior and general, that he too would at least prove a challenge to this man, even in arm-wrestling!

Before repeating the process and slamming his arm on the table to arm-wrestle the man, he took notice of a man off to the side: Another human, eagerly awaiting to see this arm-wrestling go down! He gave the man a raised eyebrow and a smirk before turning back to Mr.Muscle over at the table, he too, unveiled his manly arm out of his cape, and gave Mr.Muscle a jovial smile and an open hand before speaking to him, after all, there was TEA on the line!

"Alright! Let us arm-wrestle!"

But it seemed as if just when that happened...the ship went into warp drive!

@Prince Shattered Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven

~Chapter 1~

The ship's fast movement speed took Asgore completely by surprise, knocking him onto the ground with an "Oomph!"

After some heated debate among the two people, most of which Asgore didn't pay much attention too, we were now free to explore this underground civilization, which he very well intended to do...

But he had some business to attend to first!

He walked back over to Mr.Muscle and the guy who was lurking in the corner and gave an offer.

"I would like to make an offer, would you like to take the arm wrestling to a place that's not damaged? Like through that strange, gear-like door? They probably have better tables!"

@Prince Shattered Charming @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Raven @TheColourlessRainbow @Co-GMS @Everyone with intent to go to a table!

Kofuku wasn't the only one who got knocked around pretty badly, but as for Toboe he was able to somehow walk out of the ship himself. Though, his head was hurting worse than when he woke up on the ship he seemed to only have a few bumps and bruises. He looked over to Kofuku while rubbing the back of his head gently.

Toboe was going to say something to Kofuku when the Master arrived and Toboe looked a bit confused.

"A god?" He questioned, his head tilting ever so slightly to the right.

@Hospes @Gwazi Magnum
...Damn it. Her over exaggeration was ruined. Perhaps she had mild pain, but it definitely wasn't nearly as bad as she seemed to be making it out to be. What could she say? She was a bit of a drama queen. ...Okay, a lot of one. She just liked getting affection and comfort, who could blame her?

Simply sniffling and wiping her face with her sleeve, the god seemed to consider this for a moment, still swaying slightly despite her attempt not working on the Master. Maybe she could still get someone else's attention.. And if not, then she'd just have to find another way. Just when she'd been about to respond, Toboe walked over, inquiring about her being a god. She just nodded slightly in silence, not seeming especially in a hurry to perk up again.

@Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Whoever​
The Master's head perked up a bit at this this question, mostly though from now noticing there was actually a third person present.

"Huh? Oh yea... Can't really say of what though", but then his eyes squinted a bit, as if closing in on prey as he then immediately questioned "What about you though? Who are you? What do you do? What kind of skills do you possess that would get you caught up in all this?".

@Lizzy @Hospes

Vault_11_door.jpg

latest

~CAST LIST~
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]

Bubba was on his way out of the Crew Quarters and down to the Captains Cabin, now deciding to visit the final room of the ship. Judging by its name, it must be the room of Shepard herself. Bubba wasn't normally intelligent enough to be able to make such an inference, but...ah, well, that isn't important right now. As the Big Daddy stared out at the door to the Captains Cabin it looked around. The door was an airlock similar to those found in Rapture-- but far more advanced, obviously. A small green holographic symbol hovered in the space in front of the airlocks center.

Bubba stomped forward and moaned, raising a hand to the door.

*beep**beep*

Access Denied.

Bubba stared down the door, now confused. What does that mean? Perhaps Shepard doesn't want somebody else in their room...Bubba decided to respect the commanders privacy. The first deck was empty and silent, save for the quiet hum of the Normandy itself.

Alone.

Huh, its a feeling Bubba hasn't felt for awhile, not since the illusion.

The large diving suit suddenly plopped down on the ground, taking a seat in front of the door like a child. Resting his large hand and his drill on his lap, the Big Daddy sat down.

And it thought.

Thought.

That is a word unknown to Protectors. They have only protocol to follow.

Come on, Mr. B! I can smell the ADAM in the air..
TAKE OFF THE SUIT, FATTY!
JUST SAY SOMETHING! DO SOMETHING! DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!
Unzip him, Mr. B! Unzip him!
What the hell are you!?

Of course, he isn't any old protector.

Would you like one? It's for free of course, for being a good neighbor.
Good day to you, old chap. Glad to see that tin suit of yours is still fairing, ah?
Hey Bubba. Been a while.

Ah, memories, memories. A whole lotta memories for a giant palooka in a tin suit, that lives for the protection of others. Whether they may be little sisters, or innocent townfolk. Bubba was left behind on that day for a good reason, and facing the Weeping Angels...he may have not stood a chance, but he had done his duty.

Why was he still here, again? What was his objective for being here? Such a simple mind cant comprehend these things, but can only accept them and hope it turns out for the best. A Big Daddy chooses to live not for its own interests, but because it would abandon those who it has protected. Besides all that, Bubba had nothing to live for.

His thought time was suddenly cut short, as the ship suddenly began to rumble and shake. Bubba rose to his feet and turned to leave, but heard a rumbling coming from the room behind him. Turning to face the room, the door suddenly flew open without command; and a wave of fire and ash suddenly greeted the Big Daddy.

When the ship landed and the people began to file out of the ship and into the vault, Bubba was the last one to exit. His armor was burnt up and charred, but it seemed Bubba was unfazed by the fire. It stomped forward with intent, entering the vault. This place was not what it seemed, memories in his head regressing once more as the determination took over. Without sparing time to talk to others, Bubba began to stomp off towards the Medical Lab

@TheColourlessRainbow @Atomyk @Jeremi @PEEPS

Vault_11_door.jpg

"Listen here kid, nothing will stop them; and I wont let you lead people into your lie. I'm going to find proof; and when I do, I'm going to make sure these people find their way to safety." Sharply shot Shepard as she pushed passed the kid; which was sign for everyone to follow. As you entered the vault you noticed it was packed beyond its capabilities; the halls were packed with so many people you could Barely walk beside one person. As you all came to a large circle room, you noticed signs above each of the hallways. However before any of you could decide where to head off too, a man approached Garruss

latest

tumblr_inline_ng28f13JZm1t1jsa0.png

"What the hell just happened?"

dZ21VCV.jpg

"Evidently, it looks like we've crash landed," Lisa Lisa briefly spoke, miraculously unharmed throughout the ordeal.

"Baaaaww! That's... the third plane I've been on that's crash-landed!"

"This isn't a plane, JoJo."

"... I knew that."

Lisa Lisa cleared her throat.

"In any case, while those two girls dying was an unfortunate accident, the manner that girl in the suit died was... quite suspicious. Wouldn't you agree, JoJo?" Lisa Lisa would inquire, holding her chin briefly in thought.

tumblr_inline_ng27qkPT3H1t1jsa0.png

"Eh? How do you mean?"

"Fires burn people's clothing. They don't rip them apart."

"... Oh, yeah."

"JoJo, are you even putting any hard thought into this?"

"I thought you already knew that "hard" was one of my least favorite words, along with "work" and stuff like that!"

The woman sighed, shaking her head. "Right... What was I thinking?" She would murmur to herself, before placing a hand on her hip, "I'm going to go investigate the Stitch Lab to see if I can't find more details about the matter as well," Lisa Lisa would say, before beginning to walk off, "In the meantime, JoJo, just... do what you wish. I'm sure the individuals in the Shuttle Bay that we met earlier will make great friends for you," she spoke, adjusting her sunglasses, before beginning to follow Garrus and Cameron.

Joseph looked at Broly, then at Koro-sensei, then at Starman, then at Karasu.

tumblr_inline_ng28syPFiT1t1jsa0.png

"WAIT, MA! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THESE PEOPLE!!"

OH4zSMF.gif

"Honestly, JoJo... You really need to grow up. You're a father now, and I'm a grandmother. What would Suzi Q and Holy think if they saw Joseph Joestar clinging to his mother's apron? I'll be fine. I'm much more capable of defending myself than you are, after all," Lisa Lisa said, throwing shade at her own son, before continuing to walk off.

tumblr_inline_ng290iUdQE1t1jsa0.png

"... Maaaaa..."

Joseph hesitantly looked at everyone around. Time to make the best of it.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Kaykay @DBZ7 @Kakarot! @Anybody I guess​

Last edited:
The flames whip at my skin, consuming my flesh, flooding my whole body with a terrible pain. I swallow my screams and climb to my feet; the Mirakuru will have healed my wounds before I know it. For now I have bigger things to worry about, bigger fish to fry, starting with making sir everyone else is okay; not everyone has a SuperDrug keeping them alive.

"Rey...Rey"

I lean down to her fallen body and begin to whisper in her ear. From what I can see, she doesn't look too badly hurt, but I'm no expert.
"Are you okay? We need to get out of here; the engine could explode at any minute"

I muster all my strength and punch the wall of the shuttle and watch as the plating crumbles like broken glass. Stepping through this newfound exit, I glance towards the hallway leading up to the Sheperad, ready to make a run for it the moment the girl from Rekku comes around.
@Mari
@TheColourlessRainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.