Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaning against the bulkhead and casually twirling his Screwdriver in his hand, the Doctor gave a small smile as Garrus and Tali bickered.

j25lWLi.gif

"Did you know my Sonic Screwdriver can trace most signals in a few seconds? Just saying."

@Atomyk

Emmeryn shook her head. "No, I'm sorry. I don't know much about them. But we can stop them so that people can have peace."
Sal_%28shark_form%29_3.png

"Hopefully... I'm worried that they might come to my home and take it from me and my friends. It scares me." Not really, he was sure Princess Mikotsu would be able to overwhelm anything. Though creating nightmares to fool beings of metal was very unrealistic. He had to eliminate any chances of them even managing to step foot into their ocean.​

While waiting for a response from Mastermind and/or Esper, Kofuku's eyes idly drifted around the crew quarters, observing the crowd. She saw no spirits around, which was a major problem, but it appeared that there were no phantoms, either. Absently, she sniffed, catching no whiff of the enticing scents that each god possessed, each one unique and equally easy to make out. Just like her scent made it easy to tell she was different from the rest of the crowd, every other god was the same.

She smelled none here.

However, there were clearly some inhuman residents around, and Kofuku felt inclined to do some poking around. She needed to find out who all she was dealing with - and, more than that, she sought companionship. With no Daikoku, Hiyori, Yato, or even Bisha or Yukine, and people always forgetting her after seeing her... Well, things got lonely. Perhaps that was why she had happily leapt at the chance to befriend new people like 'Addy', Master-chan, Toboe, Mastermind, and etcetera.

Still glancing around with interest and curiosity, Kofuku observed the others in the room, trying to decide who out of all of the non-humans about seemed the friendliest. Or, well, in this case? The most upset.

CQCJlHoWsAEO2lP.png

In this case, it was was a man laying on a bad just by where she and the Adds were. "Eh..?" Tilting her head slightly, the god paused for a moment, simply staring at him after noting how frustrated he seemed to be. It was like this for maybe half a minute before she suddenly moved, jumping in for a hug from above.

tumblr_n1gor19eHW1rdsxs3o1_500.gif

"Hi~!"

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters​

Reactions: Takumi
Before the Joestars went to the higher floor to see all of the commotion, Jonathan approached Lisa Lisa, easily lifting an embarrassed Johnny from her and onto his back.
"Here, Elizabeth, I'll take Johnny off of your hands."

As the young man was hoisted onto the back of his huge counterpart, Johnny glanced back at Joseph as they followed Lisa Lisa.
"Gyro. Gyro Zeppeli also...'went away'." He said, understanding the euphemism Joseph used earlier.

Now back to the scene at hand, Jonathan, with Johnny in tow, protectively stood between his family and the raging battle that took place as Johnny leaned over to whisper to Joseph.
"Hey. My not-grandson. Give the word and I'll try to use Act 4 if they get too close." He warned, before being swung around as Jonathan turned to face Starman and Lisa Lisa.
"W-what's this about someone else with a Star birthmark, Elizabeth?" He asked, wondering just how many possible Joestars of different times or worlds could be here.
@Verite @Josh M

51Ui9pS.png

Tali looked up suddenly with a shake of her head.

"... It can?"

"Well, no harm in trying..."

Checking for the signal, the Doctor would find that it's coming from the ship itself at multiple locations, but that they are moving. It's impossible to pinpoint the signals.

@Sir Ni!-ck

While waiting for a response from Mastermind and/or Esper, Kofuku's eyes idly drifted around the crew quarters, observing the crowd. She saw no spirits around, which was a major problem, but it appeared that there were no phantoms, either. Absently, she sniffed, catching no whiff of the enticing scents that each god possessed, each one unique and equally easy to make out. Just like her scent made it easy to tell she was different from the rest of the crowd, every other god was the same.

She smelled none here.

However, there were clearly some inhuman residents around, and Kofuku felt inclined to do some poking around. She needed to find out who all she was dealing with - and, more than that, she sought companionship. With no Daikoku, Hiyori, Yato, or even Bisha or Yukine, and people always forgetting her after seeing her... Well, things got lonely. Perhaps that was why she had happily leapt at the chance to befriend new people like 'Addy', Master-chan, Toboe, Mastermind, and etcetera.

Still glancing around with interest and curiosity, Kofuku observed the others in the room, trying to decide who out of all of the non-humans about seemed the friendliest. Or, well, in this case? The most upset.

CQCJlHoWsAEO2lP.png

In this case, it was was a man laying on a bad just by where she and the Adds were. "Eh..?" Tilting her head slightly, the god paused for a moment, simply staring at him after noting how frustrated he seemed to be. It was like this for maybe half a minute before she suddenly moved, jumping in for a hug from above.

"Hi~!"

"W-What the hell?!"

tumblr_m0hw00Gvqq1qc2r5c.jpg

Letting out a cry of surprise, Shizuo immediately began trying to push the girl off of him. Thankfully, he had calmed down enough to not automatically break her bones with a single shove, but it might still hurt as he thought she was attacking him. However, after a moment, he realized she was only tightly squeezing him and relaxed slightly, though he was still annoyed a bit.

"Do you always hug random people, kid?"

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

tumblr_inline_nfnn34grxr1sig565.png

When Esper suggested pulling out a third Add, Kofuku leaned on him randomly, watching with interest as he began to open a rift. Though, something about it put her off... "..Is that a vent?" she asked, though the thing didn't have the right feel to be a vent, seeming to briefly grow more serious. A vent, here... That would be hell. Granted, with Kofuku around, it was likely the things could pop up at any given time. However, much to her awe, the little portal fell apart without so much as a single phantom showing itself. "So, you open.. rifts?" she asked for clarification. "I wonder why it fell apart.."

Apparently brushing it off and moving on, Kofuku shifted away from Esper, looking to Mastermind instead at the suggestion of his powers being weakened. Perhaps this was the work of the phantoms...

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum
tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"There's only... a few people that can disrupt my time manipulation... one of them being nowhere to be found... and the other just lingering around wherever I go..."

Esper, for once, began to sound serious when it came to narrowing down the possibilities on why his powers were somewhat "weakened" like Mastermind deduced. Either way, his change of tone startled Mastermind a bit, but that didn't for long...

She smelled none here.

CQCJlHoWsAEO2lP.png

"Hi~!"

Oh hey, it was Shizuo again. Since he warped around the ship willy-nilly, Esper wanted to know on what he missed, but then again, how to jump into the conversation? Well, taking note of Kofuku's approach, Esper decided to follow the lead.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Esper, I don't think you should..."

It was already too late, however, as Esper also ran in to give Shizuo a hug because it looked like fun. So this is what it was like to babysit Esper.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo5_100.png

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

Reactions: Takumi

"Hopefully... I'm worried that they might come to my home and take it from me and my friends. It scares me." Not really, he was sure Princess Mikotsu would be able to overwhelm anything. Though creating nightmares to fool beings of metal was very unrealistic. He had to eliminate any chances of them even managing to step foot into their ocean.​

"Hmm." Emmeryn said "I hope mine is well too. It was already going through a crisis when I was brought here."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron

"There's only... a few people that can disrupt my time manipulation... one of them being nowhere to be found... and the other just lingering around wherever I go..."

Esper, for once, began to sound serious when it came to narrowing down the possibilities on why his powers were somewhat "weakened" like Mastermind deduced. Either way, his change of tone startled Mastermind a bit, but that didn't for long...

Oh hey, it was Shizuo again. Since he warped around the ship willy-nilly, Esper wanted to know on what he missed, but then again, how to jump into the conversation? Well, taking note of Kofuku's approach, Esper decided to follow the lead.

It was already too late, however, as Esper also ran in to give Shizuo a hug because it looked like fun. So this is what it was like to babysit Esper.

images

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME, ADD!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gummi Bunnies
51Ui9pS.png

Tali looked up suddenly with a shake of her head.

"... It can?"

"Well, no harm in trying..."

Checking for the signal, the Doctor would find that it's coming from the ship itself at multiple locations, but that they are moving. It's impossible to pinpoint the signals.

@Sir Ni!-ck
"Agh!" The Doctor groaned, shaking and hitting the Sonic in frustration. "The signal is coming from the ship but it's moving so fast that it is impossible to follow!" He frowned and looked towards Garrus and Tali. "We need to inform Shepard about this. We might have some unwanted guests on board."

tumblr_m81fm4ZFEg1qg46duo7_r1_250.gif

@Atomyk

"Oohh.." Kofuku replied, nodding slowly in understanding. "Who are they? Maybe I can help you~" she offered, pleasantly, before a mmischievous look crossed her face, and she elbowed Add very lightly repeatedly. "...But it'll cost you five~!"

And then the huggles ensued.
"W-What the hell?!"

tumblr_m0hw00Gvqq1qc2r5c.jpg

Letting out a cry of surprise, Shizuo immediately began trying to push the girl off of him. Thankfully, he had calmed down enough to not automatically break her bones with a single shove, but it might still hurt as he thought she was attacking him. However, after a moment, he realized she was only tightly squeezing him and relaxed slightly, though he was still annoyed a bit.

"Do you always hug random people, kid?"

@The Great Detective @Lizzy @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters

images

tumblr_inline_nkvkf9BZrD1rd713o.jpg

Luckily, Kofuku could really take a hit. There had been a time or two that Yato had given her a hit for trying to visit during his jobs, so this wasn't really uncommon. She made a pained 'oof' or two, but clung on, snuggling Shizuo for no apparent reasons. However, when confronted on whether she always hugged random people, the god just continued to snuggle him. "You seemed upset," she explained in a hum, once again seeming oblivious to Shizuo's annoyance with her. "And I'm not a kid, silly~"

Before she could say more on the matter, Kofuku found Add pouncing on her and Shizuo, leaving her sandwiched in the cuddle pile. Not that she minded, because she didn't - not in the slightest. She was basking in the affection until Shizuo went off at Add, making her pause with a confused look. "Huh..? You know Addy-chan?"

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters​

"Hmm." Emmeryn said "I hope mine is well too. It was already going through a crisis when I was brought here."

"Really? Oh no! I- If I may ask... what happened?" Would it be easier to let his sea claim wherever she was from? Hee hee. Corrupting a new land sounded so fun~​

images

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo1_100.png

"Oh c'mon now, you respond like that when someone just wanted to give a hug~?"

Before Esper could make this a lot more "amusing," a single drone from Mastermind was sent over, splitting into four that would let out some sort of energy net to wrap around Esper's wrists and ankles. With a swift yanking motion, Esper was forced off of Shizuo.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... let me guess, you're familiar with this time-traveling nuisance?"

Not taking into mind that this guy probably didn't know that he was practically Add from a different timeline, Mastermind could tell that Esper makes his way to different timelines to annoy the hell out of people.
"Oohh.." Kofuku replied, nodding slowly in understanding. "Who are they? Maybe I can help you~" she offered, pleasantly, before a mmischievous look crossed her face, and she elbowed Add very lightly repeatedly. "...But it'll cost you five~!"

tumblr_nwqtyxuzMh1u3z5n7o5_100.png

"... I rather... not say who they are, but if you think you're up for the task... kekekeh... consider yourself a use to my cause~"

Esper didn't mind with what she added with her offer, and that included the fact that he was partially restrained by Mastermind's drones at the moment.

@Hospes @Lizzy @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters​

Luckily, Kofuku could really take a hit. There had been a time or two that Yato had given her a hit for trying to visit during his jobs, so this wasn't really uncommon. She made a pained 'oof' or two, but clung on, snuggling Shizuo for no apparent reasons. However, when confronted on whether she always hugged random people, the god just continued to snuggle him. "You seemed upset," she explained in a hum, once again seeming oblivious to Shizuo's annoyance with her. "And I'm not a kid, silly~"

Before she could say more on the matter, Kofuku found Add pouncing on her and Shizuo, leaving her sandwiched in the cuddle pile. Not that she minded, because she didn't - not in the slightest. She was basking in the affection until Shizuo went off at Add, making her pause with a confused look. "Huh..? You know Addy-chan?"

"Yeah, I know him, as in I sometimes want to beat the shit out of him."

It seemed knowing that the girl was doing this only to try and cheer him up at least kept Shizuo from kicking her off, but he continued to glare at Add while not returning the hug, "Mind telling who you are then? I've got to call you something."

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters

Before Esper could make this a lot more "amusing," a single drone from Mastermind was sent over, splitting into four that would let out some sort of energy net to wrap around Esper's wrists and ankles. With a swift yanking motion, Esper was forced off of Shizuo.

Not taking into mind that this guy probably didn't know that he was practically Add from a different timeline, Mastermind could tell that Esper makes his way to different timelines to annoy the hell out of people.

"... I rather... not say who they are, but if you think you're up for the task... kekekeh... consider yourself a use to my cause~"

Esper didn't mind with what she added with her offer, and that included the fact that he was partially restrained by Mastermind's drones at the moment.

"Yeah, and who are you? The less annoying twin?"

VwiLi8Ub.jpg

"Why is the bad guy hugging people?"

@Hospes @Lizzy @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @idk who else @Crew Quarters​

Garrus and Tali shared a quick glance. "Go," Tali said. "I still need to monitor here."

Nodding, Garrus gestured out of the room. "Tali will be fine here. Last I heard, Shepard was up in the med-bay."

Hopefully Chatika and the other drone would be fine for the time being as Garrus led the Doctor to the elevator and back up to Deck 3. After a short walk to the med bay, Garrus opened the door to find, Mordin, Shepard, and Arcade. Garrus waved off Arcade, signaling that neither of them were hurt. "Commander," he said, turning to the woman. "Seems we've discovered a problem on board."

@Jeremi @TheColourlessRainbow @Sir Ni!-ck

"Yeah, I know him, as in I sometimes want to beat the shit out of him."

It seemed knowing that the girl was doing this only to try and cheer him up at least kept Shizuo from kicking her off, but he continued to glare at Add while not returning the hug, "Mind telling who you are then? I've got to call you something."

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters

Oh, thank god, Kofuku had a job for the first time since what had happened to her world. She knew she was weakening, and if she didn't keep some form of jobs... She'd fade away into nothingness. So, naturally, the god was left having to take whatever options were thrown to her - even if they weren't her style. "I'll do my best, Addy-chan!"

Of course, it appeared that Shizuo had more info on Add than she. "Ohh.. Well, good thing Mastermind's got him restrained, then," she chimed, still seeming to lack any hesitance that could keep her from continuing to snuggle Shizuo. Even with, you know, the whole glaring out of spite and not returning the hug deal. However, when asked just who she was, the woman smiled brightly yet again.

kofuku.png

"I'm Kofuku Ebisu~" the god replied, enthusiastically. "Say! What about you?"

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Crew Quarters​

Status
Not open for further replies.