Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nkvkfiObMy1rd713o.jpg

"Addy-chan!" Kofuku cheered as Esper lit up, coming back to life from his seemingly dead state. Thank goodness, he was alright! ...Which meant she still had a job! What a relief. This was no time for her to be jobless and without worshippers or praise.Regardless of just why she was happy that he was okay, Kofuku leapt to hug the Esper, once again flooding him with affection.. Pausing only when Shizuo complimented her. "Oh..?" There was a pause, and she just stared, before practically bouncing off of Add and breaking into a sprint, leaping in the air and tacklehugging Shizuo... Again.

dce37f3c08f7169fcdf4e46df74a8c78.gif

"Shizuo-chan praised me~! I'm so happy!"

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters​
tumblr_m4rgbbUsZ91qc2r5c.png

"OH GODDAMMIT!" Having been unaware that she was coming in for the hug, the tackle was super effective in knocking him down to the ground. Cue an embarrassed blush as the girl was overly affectionate when they had just now met, "Dammit, Kofu... There's a guy with a gun and about to draw it!"

Though he did have to admit to himself, it was nice to be hugged once again.​

Hard maybe for the others to see, but Shizuo's eyes had become very sharp in spotting people reaching for weapons, "I wouldn't pull that gun if I were you... Then again, I don't look like a cowboy had a freaking kid with a bald eagle."

03-1.png~c200

"Now then, what's happening is that Tweedledee and Tweedledumb over there got into a fight, one that Tweedledumb easily lost if not for his magical bullshit. The pink-haired hug machine there is trying to break them up, and I'm about to break the hand of a guy about to pull a gun. Anything else you want to know?"

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @The Great Detective @Bomb @Hospes @Gwazi Magnum
"You see I... Don't really know you and where I come from... You always have to have a gun in one hand otherwise you won't be prepared for when someone betrays ya.... Course back home is a wasteland after some 'Great war' . Offer friendship with one hand but keep the other close to your gun.... The instant insult suggests that you are easy to anger...I-I'll be more care-" Six was abruptly cut off as this happened.
tumblr_inline_nkvkfiObMy1rd713o.jpg

"Addy-chan!" Kofuku cheered as Esper lit up, coming back to life from his seemingly dead state. Thank goodness, he was alright! ...Which meant she still had a job! What a relief. This was no time for her to be jobless and without worshippers or praise.Regardless of just why she was happy that he was okay, Kofuku leapt to hug the Esper, once again flooding him with affection.. Pausing only when Shizuo complimented her. "Oh..?" There was a pause, and she just stared, before practically bouncing off of Add and breaking into a sprint, leaping in the air and tacklehugging Shizuo... Again.

dce37f3c08f7169fcdf4e46df74a8c78.gif

"Shizuo-chan praised me~! I'm so happy!"

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters​
"That was...random..." he movedv his hand away from his revolver for now.
tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Ahem, I believe it's better phrased as time space manipulation than magical bullshit, Shizuo~"

As Esper said this, he floated upside down with that mischievous grin on his face. However...

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Huh?"

Esper was not ready to be hugged so suddenly, but after a few seconds of it and with Kofuku turning her hugging attention to Shizuo, he got his composure back together.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Well, now that we've gotten things... settled, I'll be busy with looking over my work before I was graciously dragged into this situation. Please keep the volume to a minimum."

Now Mastermind's busy with reading through his data again, and while he was drinking some tea that one of his drones happened to get for him.

@The Tactician @Hospes @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters​

"OH GODDAMMIT!" Having been unaware that she was coming in for the hug, the tackle was super effective in knocking him down to the ground. Cue an embarrassed blush as the girl was overly affectionate when they had just now met, "Dammit, Kofu... There's a guy with a gun and about to draw it!"

"I...don't recall ever saying I was going to draw it..." he has a point there.. Either way he had become noticeable that Six had two revolvers, a sniper rifle of some form, and even a katana...

@The Tactician @Bomb @Lizzy @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Ahem, I believe it's better phrased as time space manipulation than magical bullshit, Shizuo~"

As Esper said this, he floated upside down with that mischievous grin on his face. However...

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Huh?"

Esper was not ready to be hugged so suddenly, but after a few seconds of it and with Kofuku turning her hugging attention to Shizuo, he got his composure back together.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Well, now that we've gotten things... settled, I'll be busy with looking over my work before I was graciously dragged into this situation. Please keep the volume to a minimum."

Now Mastermind's busy with reading through his data again, and while he was drinking some tea that one of his drones happened to get for him.

@The Tactician @Hospes @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters​

"You see I... Don't really know you and where I come from... You always have to have a gun in one hand otherwise you won't be prepared for when someone betrays ya.... Course back home is a wasteland after some 'Great war' . Offer friendship with one hand but keep the other close to your gun.... The instant insult suggests that you are easy to anger...I-I'll be more care-" Six was abruptly cut off as this happened.

"I...don't recall ever saying I was going to draw it..." he has a point there.. Either way he had become noticeable that Six had two revolvers, a sniper rifle of some form, and even a katana...

kofuku_by_teh_zombish-d9oknor.png

That's right, Add. This god had better game than you.

tumblr_inline_niuob2uCej1skorrd.png

"E-eh?" Oblivious to Shizuo's blush, a poor stunned Kofuku glanced over her shoulder at the gun-man in question, her attention temporarily diverted from the hug. Gosh, the poor god just couldn't win with these people... :'( Not any better than she could with Hiyori, anyways. "I'm sorry, Shizuo-chan..!"

...Oh, wait. The guy spoke up, clarifying he wasn't drawing his gun before stowing the weapon. What a relief, Kofuku didn't have to be sorry anymore.

@Lizzy @The Tactician @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Crew Quarters​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
kofuku_by_teh_zombish-d9oknor.png

That's right, Add. This god had better game than you.

tumblr_inline_niuob2uCej1skorrd.png

"E-eh?" Oblivious to Shizuo's blush, a poor stunned Kofuku glanced over her shoulder at the gun-man in question, her attention temporarily diverted from the hug. Gosh, the poor god just couldn't win with these people... :'( Not any better than she could with Hiyori, anyways. "I'm sorry, Shizuo-chan..!"

...Oh, wait. The guy spoke up, clarifying he wasn't drawing his gun before stowing the weapon. What a relief, Kofuku didn't have to be sorry anymore.

@Lizzy @The Tactician @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Crew Quarters​
3e5d965b-a8b9-4c99-9660-d8350b3300bc

Shizuo sighed as he realized his cigarette had been knocked out of his mouth and had been grounded out in the fall. Guess someone's giving me a message... Waiting on lighting up again, he gave Kofuku a few pats on the head, now not so afraid of the man who had joined them, "It's fine, Kofu-chan... If you're going to keep doing this, mind if we move back to the bed? It'll be better for my back."

While some were busy or not, Esper happened to be gone from sight... what was he doing now?

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo4_100.png

"Hello new person, just going to borrow you for a bit!"

From a random time rift behind Six, Esper attempted to pull the guy in. Mastermind was too distracted by his data work that he didn't even notice the things that Esper was trying to do.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
While some were busy or not, Esper happened to be gone from sight... what was he doing now?

From a random time rift behind Six, Esper attempted to pull the guy in. Mastermind was too distracted by his data work that he didn't even notice the things that Esper was trying to do.

"H-hey.. Get away from me!" What Esper didn't count on was Six instinctively using his enhanced strength to pull against Esper. Chances are Six was stronger than that weak noodle anyways :/.

@Hospes @The Great Detective @Bomb @The Tactician @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum

Reactions: Takumi
3e5d965b-a8b9-4c99-9660-d8350b3300bc

Shizuo sighed as he realized his cigarette had been knocked out of his mouth and had been grounded out in the fall. Guess someone's giving me a message... Waiting on lighting up again, he gave Kofuku a few pats on the head, now not so afraid of the man who had joined them, "It's fine, Kofu-chan... If you're going to keep doing this, mind if we move back to the bed? It'll be better for my back."

He was... He was....

Petting her head. Just like Daikoku and Yato would do when pleased with her.

tumblr_n1sl71YvuO1r1xo14o8_r1_250.gif

"Ehh..." Oh, the god hadn't realized how much she'd missed this. She just basked in the action, enjoying it greatly, as though she were a cat being scratched behind her ears by an owner. So caught up in the action was she that she almost didn't notice his words. "Huh..? Of course, Shizuo-chan!" she commented, pleasantly. Though, she seemed almost.. confused. "..But isn't it a bit early to move to bed?"

...Oh God.

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters​

"H-hey.. Get away from me!" What Esper didn't count on was Six instinctively using his enhanced strength to pull against Esper. Chances are Six was stronger than that weak noodle anyways :/.

zS6lss5b.jpg

"Deemo! We have to help him!" the girl said, trying to warn Six that something bad might happen.

And with that, here comes another musical blast :/

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Hospes @Crimson Spartan

Reactions: Crimson Spartan

He was... He was....

Petting her head. Just like Daikoku and Yato would do when pleased with her.

tumblr_n1sl71YvuO1r1xo14o8_r1_250.gif

"Ehh..." Oh, the god hadn't realized how much she'd missed this. She just basked in the action, enjoying it greatly, as though she were a cat being scratched behind her ears by an owner. So caught up in the action was she that she almost didn't notice his words. "Huh..? Of course, Shizuo-chan!" she commented, pleasantly. Though, she seemed almost.. confused. "..But isn't it a bit early to move to bed?"

...Oh God.

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @Crew Quarters​
tumblr_inline_ms3ma0ipGh1qz4rgp.png

"Eh? I just don't want a bad back, dammit..." Though I guess I have to live long enough for that to be a problem... "Besides, not like you have to or anything. Not like a girl would want to in the first place..."

Without waiting for a response to the muttered last part, Shizuo stood up and began to walk over to the bed. If Kofuku decided to hang on for the ride, she would soon find herself back on the bed and the former bartender was pulling out a new cigarette to light up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

zS6lss5b.jpg

"Deemo! We have to help him!" the girl said, trying to warn Six that something bad might happen.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Hospes @Crimson Spartan
tumblr_nwqta8OBwH1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"Tch... you're making this a lot harder than it should be by pulling against me!"

Esper wasn't one for physical strength, and when he was going to use his Dynamos to speed up the process, someone just had to go and intervene.

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Hey! Watch where you're-"

Taking a musical blast from Deemo seconds after that, Esper fell to the ground, letting go of Six in the process. While he could get back up without using another Seal of Time, he was pretty much frustrated that he couldn't do what he liked right off the bat. It just killed the fun of it.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Hospes @Crimson Spartan

"Tch... you're making this a lot harder than it should be by pulling against me!"

Esper wasn't one for physical strength, and when he was going to use his Dynamos to speed up the process, someone just had to go and intervene.

Taking a musical blast from Deemo seconds after that, Esper fell to the ground, letting go of Six in the process. While he could get back up without using another Seal of Time, he was pretty much frustrated that he couldn't do what he liked right off the bat. It just killed the fun of it.

"Well uh... I think shooting him would be justified.." Six took out a revolver and aimed at the Esper looking for a direct headshot.
zS6lss5b.jpg

"..Thanks for the help.." he said to Deemo and Little Girl as he went to aim at the Esper.

@The Tactician @Bomb @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Lizzy

Bubba heard a noise coming from the Crew Quarters...he thought that place was empty!

When Dust and Fidget looked, Bubba was suddenly missing.

While Esper was on the floor, he could feel vibrations approaching.

THUNK

THUNK

THUNK

No fun allowed.

@IM SORRY YORK AND COLOR I GOTTA DO THIS @Bomb @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Hospes @Crimson Spartan

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
tumblr_inline_ms3ma0ipGh1qz4rgp.png

"Eh? I just don't want a bad back, dammit..." Though I guess I have to live long enough for that to be a problem... "Besides, not like you have to or anything. Not like a girl would want to in the first place..."

Without waiting for a response to the muttered last part, Shizuo stood up and began to walk over to the bed. If Kofuku decided to hang on for the ride, she would soon find herself back on the bed and the former bartender was pulling out a new cigarette to light up.

3645833.gif

"Ohh," Kofuku replied, cheerfully. "Well, I could see how that could give you a bad back~" Oh God. She needed her mouth just taped shut at this point. However, Shizuo's next comments made the god grow much more serious. As the male climbed to his feet and started towards the bed, Kofuku followed close behind him, seeming to be examining his body intently. This made no sense.. Where was the phantom? Now she only seemed confused, still just looking him over as he sat down and pulled out a cigarette. Why was he saying that if there was no phantom?

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Crew Quarters​

"Well uh... I think shooting him would be justified.." Six took out a revolver and aimed at the Esper looking for a direct headshot.

"..Thanks for the help.." he said to Deemo and Little Girl as he went to aim at the Esper.

@The Tactician @Bomb @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Lizzy
Bubba heard a noise coming from the Crew Quarters...he thought that place was empty!

When Dust and Fidget looked, Bubba was suddenly missing.

While Esper was on the floor, he could feel vibrations approaching.

THUNK

THUNK

THUNK

No fun allowed.

@IM SORRY YORK AND COLOR I GOTTA DO THIS @Bomb @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Hospes @Crimson Spartan

Well, maybe it was time to escape now, Esper began to set up the rifts for this. Except... maybe he didn't think this one out.

tumblr_ncmnaeQHa61rlhp5lo1_r2_500.gif

Welp, someone ought to do something to this mess of time rifts here.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT

3645833.gif

"Ohh," Kofuku replied, cheerfully. "Well, I could see how that could give you a bad back~" Oh God. She needed her mouth just taped shut at this point. However, Shizuo's next comments made the god grow much more serious. As the male climbed to his feet and started towards the bed, Kofuku followed close behind him, seeming to be examining his body intently. This made no sense.. Where was the phantom? Now she only seemed confused, still just looking him over as he sat down and pulled out a cigarette. Why was he saying that if there was no phantom?

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Crew Quarters​
tumblr_m3919hMY2d1qc2r5c.png

Taking a long drag on the cancer stick between his fingers, Shizuo allowed the smoke to slowly float from his lips and up to the ceiling. He watched in a relaxed manner as the gases slowly dissipated into nothingness, unable to do much else besides wait for their landing.

"You can join anytime, Kofu-chan."

"My father wasn't the kindest man. He led an army into another country, and attacked them. I became the leader of Ylisse, and I just want peace. We've had multiple attacks, and even an assassination attempt on me. I was sacrificing myself for my people when I was brought here. I did it for peace." Emmeryn said, sadly.
Sal_%28shark_form%29_3.png

"You poor thing. It's so sad when family don't have the same ideals and there is strife. You are so selfless for sacrificing yourself for peace, Emmeryn." Sal nodded, "Yes, peace is what we should all strive for. My home is peaceful and wonderful and I hope you can find it for your home as well~"​

Reactions: Minerva
Well, maybe it was time to escape now, Esper began to set up the rifts for this. Except... maybe he didn't think this one out.

tumblr_ncmnaeQHa61rlhp5lo1_r2_500.gif

Welp, someone ought to do something to this mess of time rifts here.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT
The hulking figure in the doorway stared as the little man kept falling through space and time.

Letting out an annoyed moan, Bubba stomped forward and suddenly grabbed Esper rather roughly-- not enough to snap his neck, fortunately. Holding the frail being in the air, Bubba stomped into the Crew Quarters and turned to face Mastermind.

"y . ... o . ... u . .... . r .."

Bubba then proceeded to drop Esper in front of Mastermind, like giving a lost dog that has (purposely) shitten in your front lawn to their annoying bitchy owner.

That is a great way to describe Esper and Master, actually.

Bubba then turned around to face everyone else in the room, obviously being the biggest bastard around.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Gwazi Magnum @Lizzy @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective

Sal_%28shark_form%29_3.png

"You poor thing. It's so sad when family don't have the same ideals and there is strife. You are so selfless for sacrificing yourself for peace, Emmeryn." Sal nodded, "Yes, peace is what we should all strive for. My home is peaceful and wonderful and I hope you can find it for your home as well~"​

"I do hope so as well." Emmeryn said, smiling softly. "Thank you, Sal."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
tumblr_m3919hMY2d1qc2r5c.png

Taking a long drag on the cancer stick between his fingers, Shizuo allowed the smoke to slowly float from his lips and up to the ceiling. He watched in a relaxed manner as the gases slowly dissipated into nothingness, unable to do much else besides wait for their landing.

"You can join anytime, Kofu-chan."

Kofuku was quite obviously not bothered by Shizuo's smoking. In fact, it was just another similarity to.. Daikoku. No, for now, she needed to find whatever phantom was plaguing him so he wouldn't suggest such negative things about himself. Yet, no matter how hard she looked, there didn't seem to be any.

tumblr_inline_n1duakC2Sm1soppmj.png

Suddenly realizing Shizuo was talking to her, the god finally stopped almost fervently looking him over, eyes drifting up to his again. "Oh.. Right." There was the slightest pause before Kofuku plopped down beside Shizuo, though she was careful not to touch him.. Just in case. Unlike back in her shrine, she had no place she could cleanse herself if she were to be blighted, and no weapon to banish any phantoms, regardless. "You haven't been thinking bad things, have you, Shizuo-chan?" she asked out of the blue, tilting her head. That'd be a good way to discern if this was the work of a phantom or not... Maybe.

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crew Quarters​

Kofuku was quite obviously not bothered by Shizuo's smoking. In fact, it was just another similarity to.. Daikoku. No, for now, she needed to find whatever phantom was plaguing him so he wouldn't suggest such negative things about himself. Yet, no matter how hard she looked, there didn't seem to be any.

tumblr_inline_n1duakC2Sm1soppmj.png

Suddenly realizing Shizuo was talking to her, the god finally stopped almost fervently looking him over, eyes drifting up to his again. "Oh.. Right." There was the slightest pause before Kofuku plopped down beside Shizuo, though she was careful not to touch him.. Just in case. Unlike back in her shrine, she had no place she could cleanse herself if she were to be blighted, and no weapon to banish any phantoms, regardless. "You haven't been thinking bad things, have you, Shizuo-chan?" she asked out of the blue, tilting her head. That'd be a good way to discern if this was the work of a phantom or not... Maybe.

@The Tactician @The Great Detective @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crew Quarters​
tumblr_m3w2x6YkWB1qc2r5c.png

"Hmm...?" Shizuo shrugged at the question, not sure what to really say to her, "Not really. I had to deal with a fabulous body-building skeleton and some sort of 'super saying' guy, so I'm kind of irritated from that, but nothing worse than you."

Status
Not open for further replies.