Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be all well and good, but just as they seem inclined to sit around, perhaps on very chair like buttons, several bombchus start chasing them down, Heading towards the compromised wall!!! What do you do!?!"

@Mari @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman

No answer was given from the Daarknut's patrolling the prison area, but if he looked across the hall he'd find Rowen in his cell. Than there was something else as well...at the end of the hallway he would hear some heavy commotion from outside of the door, like someone was fighting.

The Darknut's patrolling the hall would hear it as well and would converge towards the door. As one of the reached for the doorknob the door would be blown out of its hinges sending the Darknut flying across the hall. The other one would try to defend itself but suffered the same fate. With that everything became quiet except for a pair of echoing footsteps.

Shortly there after Kazuma would find himself face to face with a suit of armor.

It would with one stroke of it sword break the cell door and allow Kazuma to step outside to freedom.

Rowen meanwhile would find himself face to face with a peculiar looking man.

There was madness in his eyes that was clear for Rowen to see. The man would grab the cell door and with a few good tugs rip the door off its hinges allowing Rowen to escape as well.​

@FireDrake150 @Wedge Antilles

The sickness might have been a secret earlier but now it was quite clear. The color of the leaves had turned from a healthy green to a sickly brown and the entire tree looked like it was slouching. "Yes it is true...an ailment has struck from deep inside of me and I have no way of eliminating it on my own. If you wish to help you must venture inside to find the root of the problem...can I count on you to do that?"

@Archwar @Krieg

Kazuma looked in some surprise at his apparent freedom. Cautiously, though.

Yakuza-3-Become-Kazuma-Trailer_2.jpg

He looked at the one who cut down the prison cell. Intimidating, sure. Regardless, he paid his respect for the kind act. "Thank you", he said, bowing slightly towards the armored stranger. He then walked out, and looked to see where he was, and where the rest of the people might be in relation to this prison.

@Jeremi

Star-Lord thought about their dilemma for a moment. 'Maybe its like in Indiana Jones when Indie places an object of equal weight to the Golden Idol is put in its place so a trap wouldn't go off. What I'm saying is, we can place an object of equal weight and hold every object down at once.'
Seeing that the creatures had followed them in somehow, he instinctively stood protectively in front of Ri.

'They've followed us, D'ast it!' He took his twin Kree Sub-Machine Guns out, and fired at the creatures, hoping to at least distract them.
@Mari @FireDrake150

• Love
Reactions: Mari
One of the bombchus explodes, and more start running directly for them, trying to pin them against the wall, as their tails seem to be explosive. Could one be used to destroy a certain dilapidated wall?"

@Mari @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

That would be all well and good, but just as they seem inclined to sit around, perhaps on very chair like buttons, several bombchus start chasing them down, Heading towards the compromised wall!!! What do you do!?!"

@Mari @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman
tumblr_mi7parT9dA1qbfdtto1_250.gif

Ri could not do anything, as she did not have any powers or special weapons, special abilities like many of the others. She hoped they would be up to the task...

Then, she realized, she could at least reduce their numbers.

Ri then ran after one of the creatures, and then grabbed it by its neck, taking it to the ground. She then would try her best, use all her strength to try to take its will away, throwing punch after punch at its head.

tumblr_nqpxepLvpT1qg0u4go9_250.gif

She wasn't sure if that would be effective, but at least it would occupy the one creature, and reduce the number of bombchus that threatened to bring the place down around them.

@FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Kaykay @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan

After a long hike, you finally see Snowpeak:

Snowpeak_Ruins.jpg

It looked like it had been beautiful in its heyday, but it has since fallen into disrepair. The Mansion stands high through the clouds, though. Approaching the door, it would open, and a head would stick out.

150px-Yetono.png

"Guests? Ah, welcome, welcome. Come in, come in." The Yeti says. He seems happy to see you. Stepping inside, you see the Entrance hall:

320px-Snowpeak_Ruins.jpg

"Can you all help me with something?" He asked. "Follow me, please."

Follow?
Silently Raven glanced at Astarte. He had been completely silent to the point that even his footsteps following them was quiet.

"....Should we....?" he asked her unsure if they could trust the yeti man.

@DapperDogman @Kaykay @Lizzy @TheSilverPaladin​

tumblr_mi7parT9dA1qbfdtto1_250.gif

Ri could not do anything, as she did not have any powers or special weapons, special abilities like many of the others. She hoped they would be up to the task...

Then, she realized, she could at least reduce their numbers.

Ri then ran after one of the creatures, and then grabbed it by its neck, taking it to the ground. She then would try her best, use all her strength to try to take its will away, throwing punch after punch at its head.

tumblr_nqpxepLvpT1qg0u4go9_250.gif

She wasn't sure if that would be effective, but at least it would occupy the one creature, and reduce the number of bombchus that threatened to bring the place down around them.

@FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
'Fratzing heck! Nice right hook!" Star-Lord launched a punch towards the creature, before shooting at the bombs, hoping that they'd explode at a safe distance. 'Hey, looks like you could use one of these.' He then threw one of his guns towards her, fighting with only the single Kree Sub-Machine Gun.
Because hey, sharing is caring. :P
Annihilation_Conquest_-_Starlord_Vol_1_3_Textless.jpg
@Mari @FireDrake150

The Bombchu writes in aggression and Bites at Ru viciously, the hissing from the bomb very evident there, as the bomb starts flashing, about ready to explode, making Ru at risk if she didn't get away soon enough.

Upon closer examination of the switches, should Star-board take the chance, he'd find one such switch was larger than all of the rest. Likely needing more weight to trigger.

In the distance different lyrics take over, a seeming continuation to one of the songs from the beginning.

*play at 0:40 to 1:18*

@Mighty Roman @Mari @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

• Thank You
'Fratzing heck! Nice right hook!" Star-Lord launched a punch towards the creature, before shooting at the bombs, hoping that they'd explode at a safe distance. 'Hey, looks like you could use one of these.' He then threw one of his guns towards her, fighting with only the single Kree Sub-Machine Gun.
Because hey, sharing is caring. :P
Annihilation_Conquest_-_Starlord_Vol_1_3_Textless.jpg
@Mari @FireDrake150

"Thank you", Ri said, as she received the weapon from Star Lord. She had training in weapons from the DPRK army, so she was somewhat adept at using even a new weapon. And understanding her surroundings, she knew that using a weapon like this required care, as a misfire could result in a lot of trouble for all of them.

She aimed carefully, and starting firing at the bombchus that threatened them.

@Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Reactions: Mighty Roman
The Bombchu writes in aggression and Bites at Ru viciously, the hissing from the bomb very evident there, as the bomb starts flashing, about ready to explode, making Ru at risk if she didn't get away soon enough.

Upon closer examination of the switches, should Star-board take the chance, he'd find one such switch was larger than all of the rest. Likely needing more weight to trigger.

In the distance different lyrics take over, a seeming continuation to one of the songs from the beginning.

*play at 0:40 to 1:18*

@Mighty Roman @Mari @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
Taking note of the anger of the creature she was previously punching at, Ri carefull aimed at its head and fired one shot.

upon the imbact, the rodent dies quickly, but the bomb continues to flash, and it even speeds up, flashing faster and faster. Explosion imminent!!!

One Bombchu scurries its way around them and up behind them before exploding right behind Star lord. As it does, the armour Star-Lord is wearing takes the brunt of the blast, knocking the two towards the 2 remaining bombchus, but the wall behind them that was so dillapidated, is gone. in place of the wall, is an entirely enclosed space with a heavy-looking cube, only seeming able to be slid against the floor by a team, no good for the raised switched, but, perhaps the recessed switch? On top of that, there are various crates, potentially containing items, though it wouldn't be impossible for them to house bombchus as well.

Check crates
investigate switches
Investigate Steel cube

@Mari @Mighty Roman @STT CREW

• Thank You
upon the imbact, the rodent dies quickly, but the bomb continues to flash, and it even speeds up, flashing faster and faster. Explosion imminent!!!

One Bombchu scurries its way around them and up behind them before exploding right behind Star lord. As it does, the armour Star-Lord is wearing takes the brunt of the blast, knocking the two towards the 2 remaining bombchus, but the wall behind them that was so dillapidated, is gone. in place of the wall, is an entirely enclosed space with a heavy-looking cube, only seeming able to be slid against the floor by a team, no good for the raised switched, but, perhaps the recessed switch? On top of that, there are various crates, potentially containing items, though it wouldn't be impossible for them to house bombchus as well.

Check crates
investigate switches
Investigate Steel cube

@Mari @Mighty Roman @STT CREW
"Perhaps we should check the crates?", Ri recommended. "They may hold useful items. Or perhaps, even some rupees, as I was able to get some earlier." It was only then that she realized that Star Lord had taken some damage from the bombchus.

"Are you okay, Star Lord?", she asked, rushing to his side, looking at him carefully, to see if he had any obvious signs of serious injury.

@Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: FireDrake150
"Perhaps we should check the crates?", Ri recommended. "They may hold useful items. Or perhaps, even some rupees, as I was able to get some earlier." It was only then that she realized that Star Lord had taken some damage from the bombchus.

"Are you okay, Star Lord?", she asked, rushing to his side, looking at him watchfully.

Star-Lord got up slowly. That hurt. A lot. But that was really the main thing about being caught in explosions. 'Agh, D'ast. Surprised I'm still conscious. Did anybody try kissing me?' he stumbled forward, still regaining his balance as he fired a blast at one of the crates, hoping to reveal the contents inside.
@Mari @FireDrake150

• Bucket of Rainbows
As Star Lord's weapon connects with the crate, it shatters and there was, as spoils:

latest

A Red Rupee!!! 20 Rupees!!! Yeah, your anything but rich....

@Mari @Wedge Antilles

Star-Lord got up slowly. That hurt. A lot. But that was really the main thing about being caught in explosions. 'Agh, D'ast. Surprised I'm still conscious. Did anybody try kissing me?' he stumbled forward, still regaining his balance as he fired a blast at one of the crates, hoping to reveal the contents inside.
@Mari @FireDrake150
Ri looked at Star Lord strangely. "Why would someone try kissing you?", she asked. She then looked towards the crate that he fired at, she thought that was somewhat of a rash action, what if the contents were valuable but sensitive, fragile? She hoped that was not the case, as she walked over to the crate to see what was inside.

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
[btn][/btn]
Silently Raven glanced at Astarte. He had been completely silent to the point that even his footsteps following them was quiet.

"....Should we....?" he asked her unsure if they could trust the yeti man.

@DapperDogman @Kaykay @Lizzy @TheSilverPaladin​

Hanji glanced over to Raven, having not notice him until now before back at the Yeti needing their help. She shrugged and followed, grabbing Levi's arm and dragging him along. Levi scowled but said nothing. If he wanted to he could've just dug his heels into the ground and watch her struggle. But now wasn't the for that, now was the time to try and do whatever they could to help whoever needed it so they could get closer to saving Humanity in his own world.

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Mansion squad

Last edited:
Rowen stands and strokes at his beard a few times, looking at the mad man. "I see...Thank you, young sir, but do take care not to let the madness Consume you like it did my old friend Nachtigal."

@Jeremi
The man just let out a guttural growl towards Rowen before walking away.

"You're wasting your time geezer." The individual in the armor spoke towards Rowen, the voice being distorted by the suit of armor. "He's a Berserker for a reason."

Kazuma looked in some surprise at his apparent freedom. Cautiously, though.

Yakuza-3-Become-Kazuma-Trailer_2.jpg

He looked at the one who cut down the prison cell. Intimidating, sure. Regardless, he paid his respect for the kind act. "Thank you", he said, bowing slightly towards the armored stranger. He then walked out, and looked to see where he was, and where the rest of the people might be in relation to this prison.

@Jeremi

"It was nothing." The person in the armor replied turning back towards Kazuma. "Like literally nothing, they were worthless and weak. In the face of the enemy Saber destroys all." Saber held up the sword in triumph. "Getting you out of here will be a piece of cake."

Berserker would grunt towards Saber and motioned towards the cells. "H-hey!" Saber would look around and spot all the other cells being empty. "Hold on a minute! Are you telling me that we did this to just bust out two people?!" Saber clutched the helmet in frustration. "My Master wont care one bit if we're just helping an old fart and a middle aged man!"

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150

Ri looked at Star Lord strangely. "Why would someone try kissing you?", she asked. She then looked towards the crate that he fired at, she thought that was somewhat of a rash action, what if the contents were valuable but sensitive, fragile? She hoped that was not the case, as she walked over to the crate to see what was inside.

Because...y'know, the kiss of life? Recusitation? D'ast my sense of humour is wasted around here.

In fact ...I could always show you sometime.'

He took off his helmet and winked at her. He picked up the Rupee.
'We're in the money....'
He hummed in a sing-song voice.
@Mari @FireDrake150

Because...y'know, the kiss of life? Recusitation? D'ast my sense of humour is wasted around here.

In fact ...I could always show you sometime.'

He took off his helmet and winked at her. He picked up the Rupee.
'We're in the money....'
He hummed in a sing-song voice.
@Mari @FireDrake150

Ri wasn't exactly sure what to make of the Star Lord now, but she felt he was getting quite confident of himself with regards to her. She liked that confidence about him, as long as it was not straying into arrogance... and it was getting very close, if not already there. She frowned a bit, but kept from saying anything directed at his words.

"Where should we go to next?", she asked him, and the others.

@Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @FireDrake150

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.