Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanji didn't seem bothered by Astarte's lack of expression, for her own companion had his own lack of expressions.

"I'm Hanji, who are you?" Hanji greeted for the sake of having something to do and out of genuine interest and curiousity.

"What exactly are you supposed to be?" Levi asked Dage bluntly.

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Mansion squad
Dage stopped walking, not even turning to face Levi "I'm not 'supposed' to be anything"

His tone was just as blunt, almost as if he'd rather have not had to answer, he assumed the glance he'd given the male before would speak measures for him

"That would imply this is a costume" he murmurs at last, turning to face the male, before reaching up and removing the helmet that rested atop the suit of armor, revealing a skull, bathed in swirling vortices of blue energy

"It's no costume, mortal, it's armour, for when I kill puny whelps who get in my way"

The helm was soon replaced, and he continued his slow, steady march toward the ice mansion

@Lizzy
@The Silver Paladin

Hanji didn't seem bothered by Astarte's lack of expression, for her own companion had his own lack of expressions.

"I'm Hanji, who are you?" Hanji greeted for the sake of having something to do and out of genuine interest and curiousity.

"What exactly are you supposed to be?" Levi asked Dage bluntly.

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Mansion squad

"I am Astarte. Nice to meet you, Hanji," she returned the greeting. There wasn't much to do on the trek to the mansion, and it'd be good to get to know her current group anyhow.​

Lank shrugged. "I was just walking and following Reci's advice on where and when to turn." He answered. Then he spotted a monkey sort Robot more than one of two different kinds it would seem.

latest

latest

Approach them? Y/N
Please Bold and Underline your choice

@The Tactician @Archwar @Others heading to the Pirate Ship​

"Robotic moneys, oh joy," Mitten said dryly. He remembered the first time he met one, and it ended up puking acid down his throat. Not wanting a repeat, Mitten gripped the hilt and approach with cation. Mitten was also aware of Rosalina approaching them as well. He decided to allow her to speak as it was likely he would have just thrown some snarky comments which would result in the rainbow troop to attack them. Then the robots talked, apparntly knowing the way to the ship.

"And how can we trust you?" Mitten narrowed his eyes towards them.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven @Shippeeps

Reactions: MadKingJai™
"Robotic moneys, oh joy," Mitten said dryly. He remembered the first time he met one, and it ended up puking acid down his throat. Not wanting a repeat, Mitten gripped the hilt and approach with cation. Mitten was also aware of Rosalina approaching them as well. He decided to allow her to speak as it was likely he would have just thrown some snarky comments which would result in the rainbow troop to attack them. Then the robots talked, apparntly knowing the way to the ship.

"And how can we trust you?" Mitten narrowed his eyes towards them.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven @Shippeeps
The team of only five colors not even the actual rainbow look to the man. "Well were not evil so you can us. And this guy has been a help to our team getting around this place so far." The blue one stated.

skyward_sword__s_robots_demotivational_by_dbgtinfinite-d4hryr1.jpg

The robot nodded. "Now come with me to the sea" He replied.

@Archwar @Shattered Secrets @The Tactician @york

The team of only five colors not even the actual rainbow look to the man. "Well were not evil so you can us. And this guy has been a help to our team getting around this place so far." The blue one stated.

"If this is a trap, I get to rewire you monkeys to do tricks for the rest of my afterlife," Mitten said. He still held firmly to his sword, eyeing the robots with suspicion.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @The Tactician @york @Raven

"If this is a trap, I get to rewire you monkeys to do tricks for the rest of my afterlife," Mitten said. He still held firmly to his sword, eyeing the robots with suspicion.

[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]

Rosalina didn't think a robot would be so eager to be near water...now she had really seen everything. She thought Mitten's threats were adorable...a talking cat who had snarky comments for everything...that would make this voyage a very creative one at best. "I hope you are not leading us into more trouble...Sir...sorry, I never got your name. I am Rosalina by the way." She walked with the robot, looking around at the new land.

Interaction(s): @Raven
Mentioned: @Archwar @The Tactician @york

[/fieldbox]

Serged nodded with a smile, happily following the strange robotic creature. While this wasn't the first time he had seen such advanced technology, he couldn't help but feel amazed by the being before him.

"Mitten, no," Serge hissed, clearly not pleased with the cat's hostility to the robots.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Archwar @york @Raven

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
Serged nodded with a smile, happily following the strange robotic creature. While this wasn't the first time he had seen such advanced technology, he couldn't help but feel amazed by the being before him.

"Mitten, no," Serge hissed, clearly not pleased with the cat's hostility to the robots.

"You try dealing with acid spitting money robots then, you'll have nightmares too!" Mitten chirped happily. He still eyed the monkeys suspiciously though.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @york @Raven @The Tactician

"You try dealing with acid spitting money robots then, you'll have nightmares too!" Mitten chirped happily. He still eyed the monkeys suspiciously though.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @york @Raven @The Tactician
"I faced ones who shot fast guns and blinded me temporarily, and yet I do not dislike them all," The irritation in his tone was growing, and it seemed the fisherman was unconsciously placing himself between the robots and Mitten. Perhaps he was simply a bit naive as to the possibility of being betrayed? Either way, he couldn't help but think the robots wished to only help them, and he wouldn't allow his allies to treat the monkeys with intimidation and distrust.

The little team of Robot Monkey's glared at the cat. One looked to the other. "Hold me back before I turn this fur ball cat wrong side out." He told the others seeming to mainly look to the black Monkey. "Sprxs wait we are not the enemy." The black replied. He then looked to the woman who asked there name. "Well we can tell you one at a time. But I am Antari. The hot head there is Sprxs, Nova is are female monkey she is the yellow one over there. You have the goff ball Otto, and well the macanice Gibson." He answered her.

"The one different from all of us he gave some um number but I do not recall." Antari finished.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Archwar @The Tactician @york @Others Heading to the Pirate Ship​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Justin
The little team of Robot Monkey's glared at the cat. One looked to the other. "Hold me back before I turn this fur ball cat wrong side out." He told the others seeming to mainly look to the black Monkey. "Sprxs wait we are not the enemy." The black replied. He then looked to the woman who asked there name. "Well we can tell you one at a time. But I am Antari. The hot head there is Sprxs, Nova is are female monkey she is the yellow one over there. You have the goff ball Otto, and well the macanice Gibson." He answered her.

"The one different from all of us he gave some um number but I do not recall." Antari finished.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Archwar @The Tactician @york @Others Heading to the Pirate Ship​
Serge pointed to himself with a smile, unafraid to return the courtesy, "Serge, fisherman."

• Love
Reactions: Raven

"Scary, I'm an undead cat with a Godslaying Lord and besides, I will only do it if you were leading us into a trap Redmook," Mitten said. He then listened to what the black monkey had to say about their names. The black one, whom he assumed to be the leader, was called Antari. Nova was the name of the yellow one, Otto was the 'goff ball' and... what the heck was a macnice? Well, anyways the macnice was called Gibson."General Mitten at your service Antari. I assume you are the leader of this group or at least a mentor of somekind?"

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @york @The Tactician @Raven

"Scary, I'm an undead cat with a Godslaying Lord and besides, I will only do it if you were leading us into a trap Redmook," Mitten said. He then listened to what the black monkey had to say about their names. The black one, whom he assumed to be the leader, was called Antari. Nova was the name of the yellow one, Otto was the 'goff ball' and... what the heck was a macnice? Well, anyways the macnice was called Gibson."General Mitten at your service Antari. I assume you are the leader of this group or at least a mentor of somekind?"

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @york @The Tactician @Raven
"I am neither." He replied. "The Leader is also Gibson when Chiro isn't around." He answered. "I am more the peace keeper of the team." He explained and looked to Otto. "Otto watch Sprx being well he's already seemed to lose his cool." He explained and continued.

Soon you all notice a small boat.
228px-Sword_3492.jpg

Go on the boat? Y/N

@Archwar @The Tactician @york @Shattered Secrets​

"I am neither." He replied. "The Leader is also Gibson when Chiro isn't around." He answered. "I am more the peace keeper of the team." He explained and looked to Otto. "Otto watch Sprx being well he's already seemed to lose his cool." He explained and continued.

228px-Sword_3492.jpg

Go on the boat? Y/N

Without a moment's hesitation, Serge had hopped on the boat. A spark of being home filled his smile as he looked at the others. Back in my natural element... "Coming aboard?" He offered a hand out to any who needed help stepping upon the small vessel.

• Love
Reactions: Justin

228px-Sword_3492.jpg

Go on the boat? Y/N

"Hmm, a boat? We could use it, but it could also be rigged. Well, here goes nothing then," Mitten said. He then saw Serge jump onto it, the boat rocking and sending a small circle of vibrations across the surface."Serge, thank you for volunteering as the boatman and human sacrifice. "

Mitten then followed suit and hopped onboard of the boat.

@Boat Peeps, @Raven @The Tactician

Antari gave the Cat a look. "Um why would it be riged when it's in the middle of a desert that turns to water as this robot moves?" He asked. Then small Monkey team pile aboard then Lank seems to follow on as well. The Monkey's seem to barely take up space the one that seems to be build differently gets aboard at a different place seeming to be more attached to the ship. "Once all is aboard one of you must steer the ship. Also the Pirate Boat you are looking for is invisible so we um got to find it before getting on." He explained.

Lank looked to the group. "Well Serge sounds like he knows how to stir a um boat" He offered.

@Archwar @The Tactician @york @Shattered Secrets @Others Heading for that Pirate Ship​

"Hmm, a boat? We could use it, but it could also be rigged. Well, here goes nothing then," Mitten said. He then saw Serge jump onto it, the boat rocking and sending a small circle of vibrations across the surface."Serge, thank you for volunteering as the boatman and human sacrifice. "

"If a man can not trust his boat, then he can trust no one," Serge mused aloud as a comeback, though it seemed he was more focused on the others and helping them get on the ship.

• Love
Antari gave the Cat a look. "Um why would it be riged when it's in the middle of a desert that turns to water as this robot moves?" He asked. Then small Monkey team pile aboard then Lank seems to follow on as well. The Monkey's seem to barely take up space the one that seems to be build differently gets aboard at a different place seeming to be more attached to the ship. "Once all is aboard one of you must steer the ship. Also the Pirate Boat you are looking for is invisible so we um got to find it before getting on." He explained.

Lank looked to the group. "Well Serge sounds like he knows how to stir a um boat" He offered.

@Archwar @The Tactician @york @Shattered Secrets @Others Heading for that Pirate Ship​
Serge nodded at the comment, "Time as a fisher has given me the experience, so I'll stir." Still, he waited for the others to board the ship with him, not wanting to leave anyone behind.

• Love

228px-Sword_3492.jpg

Go on the boat? Y/N

Without a moment's hesitation, Serge had hopped on the boat. A spark of being home filled his smile as he looked at the others. Back in my natural element... "Coming aboard?" He offered a hand out to any who needed help stepping upon the small vessel.

"If a man can not trust his boat, then he can trust no one," Serge mused aloud as a comeback, though it seemed he was more focused on the others and helping them get on the ship.

Serge nodded at the comment, "Time as a fisher has given me the experience, so I'll stir." Still, he waited for the others to board the ship with him, not wanting to leave anyone behind.

Rosalina nodded a thank you towards Serge for helping her on the BOAT. She had never been on a boat before...this was nerve-racking for her. Same for Luma, who jumped on top of her head..fearing he would drown...forgetting that he could just float over the water. She knew that the ship would be invisble or under some magical illusion...it would be difficult to spot it. Hopefully they didn't crash into the ship, that would just be horrible. "Serge, I will help you as your guide through the waters...so you do not hit anything." She smiled at the man, going to the very edge of the boat. She looked like a sea goddess, wind blowing her hair backwards...as Luma held on. She wondered if her magical abilities could help her sense the ship's location, maybe if she concentrated hard enough she could find it for the group.

Interaction(s): @The Tactician
Mentioned: @Raven @Archwar @york

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Mari and Raven

Rosalina nodded a thank you towards Serge for helping her on the boat. She had never been on a boat before...this was nerve racking for her. Same for Luma, who jumped on top of her head..fearing he would drown...forgetting that he could just float over the water. She knew that the ship would be invisble or under some magical illusion...it would be difficult to spot it. Hopefully they didn't crash into the ship, that would just be horrible. "Serge, I will help you as your guide through the waters...so you do not hit anything." She smiled at the man, going to the very edge of the boat. She looked like a sea goddess, wind blowing her hair backwards...as Luma held on. She wondered his her magical ability could help her sense the ship's location, maybe if she concentrated hard enough she could find it for the group.

Interaction(s): @The Tactician
Mentioned: @Raven @Archwar @york

[/fieldbox]
The robot who must be this small boat and the big ship's owner/captain gave what seemed to be a nod hearing Rosalina. "Yes that would be a help. Also anyone know how to fire a cannon?" He asked. "If so when you spot or well sense the ship you can use that and fire. After hitting the boat a few times it should disable the cloak device on board which will also stop the ship and make it his anchor. Allowing you all to get on board and as these monkey fella's tell me. Get some mask thing." He explained.

@Archwar @Shattered♦Secrets™ @The Tactician @york

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.