Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ri wasn't exactly sure what to make of the Star Lord now, but she felt he was getting quite confident of himself with regards to her. She liked that confidence about him, as long as it was not straying into arrogance... and it was getting very close, if not already there. She frowned a bit, but kept from saying anything directed at his words.

"Where should we go to next?", she asked him, and the others.

@Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @FireDrake150
I have absolutely no idea. I still don't think that we have enough people to push those weighted pads down, unless we can find an object heavy enough to push down the fifth pad.'
Said Star-Lord, frowning.
Kinda makes me wish that we bought that Lank kid with us. He probably knows the place better than we do....'
@Mari @FireDrake150

The man just let out a guttural growl towards Rowen before walking away.

"You're wasting your time geezer." The individual in the armor spoke towards Rowen, the voice being distorted by the suit of armor. "He's a Berserker for a reason."

"It was nothing." The person in the armor replied turning back towards Kazuma. "Like literally nothing, they were worthless and weak. In the face of the enemy Saber destroys all." Saber held up the sword in triumph. "Getting you out of here will be a piece of cake."

Berserker would grunt towards Saber and motioned towards the cells. "H-hey!" Saber would look around and spot all the other cells being empty. "Hold on a minute! Are you telling me that we did this to just bust out two people?!" Saber clutched the helmet in frustration. "My Master wont care one bit if we're just helping an old fart and a middle aged man!"

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150

Kazuma bit his tongue as the strangers seemed to refer to him as an old man. He could show them a thing or two... but they were helping him out, after all, so he remained civil, for now.

"Where should I go?", he asked them. This place, like everywhere else in this existence, was a new and strange environment to Kazuma.

@Jeremi

Kazuma bit his tongue as the strangers seemed to refer to him as an old man. He could show them a thing or two... but they were helping him out, after all, so he remained civil, for now.

"Where should I go?", he asked them. This place, like everywhere else in this existence, was a new and strange environment to Kazuma.

@Jeremi

"With us." Saber replied walking towards the door they broke through awhile ago. "We are here to get you out one way or another an- what the shit is this?" Looking through the door Saber found no signs of their battle or if there had been anything there. "...This is not where we came in."

@FireDrake150 @Wedge Antilles

Antari glanced to the other's. "Alright let's help Miss Rosalina locate the hidden ship." He explained to the others. All nodding Gibson immediately seeming to build something soon moving it up and handing it to Nova. "Alright I think I see something to your right" She called. Lank was quiet as he watched.

Soon hitting the ship you see it appear. A second shot you hear the Monkey Captain telling Mitten to fire. Soon the ship seems taken down and you seem like you can now board it.
ss133.jpg

latest

@Archwar @The Tactician @york @Shattered♦Secrets™
Pulling their ship aside with the pirate vessel, Serge quickly tied the boat down to secure it. They couldn't risk being trapped on the ship, and he was not missing out on the action to watch the boat. Swallow in hand and smirk in place, the fisherman hopped onto the ship behind Suki, lookin for sigs of any guards.

[BCOLOR=#151515]@Archwar @Raven @york @Shattered♦Secrets™[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Raven
I have absolutely no idea. I still don't think that we have enough people to push those weighted pads down, unless we can find an object heavy enough to push down the fifth pad.'
Said Star-Lord, frowning.
Kinda makes me wish that we bought that Lank kid with us. He probably knows the place better than we do....'
@Mari @FireDrake150
latest

"I love how you guys don't notice us following along, riiiiight?" Lambdadelta smiled a bit in amusement as she decided to make themselves known to the group.

latest

"..." And as usual, Bernkastel was silent for whatever reason.

@Mighty Roman @Mari @Bomb @FireDrake150

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Reactions: FireDrake150
Silently Raven glanced at Astarte. He had been completely silent to the point that even his footsteps following them was quiet.

"....Should we....?" he asked her unsure if they could trust the yeti man.

@DapperDogman @Kaykay @Lizzy @TheSilverPaladin​
[btn][/btn]

Hanji glanced over to Raven, having not notice him until now before back at the Yeti needing their help. She shrugged and followed, grabbing Levi's arm and dragging him along. Levi scowled but said nothing. If he wanted to he could've just dug his heels into the ground and watch her struggle. But now wasn't the for that, now was the time to try and do whatever they could to help whoever needed it so they could get closer to saving Humanity in his own world.

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Mansion squad
Astarte didn't exactly trust the Yeti, but she didn't really distrust it yet either. She nodded to Raven before following the yeti with Hanji and the other boy.

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi
Astarte didn't exactly trust the Yeti, but she didn't really distrust it yet either. She nodded to Raven before following the yeti with Hanji and the other boy.

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Lizzy

The Yeti led everyone into a kitchen of some sort. A large pot was boiling.

iu

"You see, my wife is sick. I'm making her soup to feel better. There are several ingredients I need, but can't get due to the fact that I need to be here to watch the soup." The Yeti said. "Those are a block of Cheese in the Chapel, some Mushrooms in the Armory, and a pumpkin in the Great Hall." He said.

Go to

The Chapel
The Armory
The Great Hall
Or stay here?

The sickness might have been a secret earlier but now it was quite clear. The color of the leaves had turned from a healthy green to a sickly brown and the entire tree looked like it was slouching. "Yes it is true...an ailment has struck from deep inside of me and I have no way of eliminating it on my own. If you wish to help you must venture inside to find the root of the problem...can I count on you to do that?"

@Archwar @Krieg
Zanzibar cocked his head and said,"Who remembered the Scot man that was with us at the beginning of our journey? Damn, that was smart just to disappear and then kill some folks, but now he's gone. As for DNA."

While everyone else was busy listening to Minda, the doctor pulled out the device from earlier and took two samples of DNA from the corpses of their former comrades. He didn't have the equipment here to properly analyze it so he just had to keep it in a safe place. Zanzibar then walked right back as if he had done nothing, though a little smirk was plastered on his face. After the talk was done, Mittens informed him what was going on.

"Pirate Ship would be great, but I think healing our sapling friend would be better. Mittens, I'll take the tree, you take the ship."

"Of course Lord Zanzibar!"

"Oh, also sorry Fizz if you felt like we were accusing you of killing the two poor souls. People get jumpy like this."

@Bomb

@Raven for Mitten

@Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher for Zanzibar

Bo shifted his weight between his legs and crossed his arms. He then summoned the Mani Katti and let his arm drop by his side summoning the X-Buster. The Mani Katti appeared sheathed on his back. "Inside you? Well, that's certainly interesting." Bo pointed to the tree with a wide grin and his hood fell down as he looked to its falling leaves. "Cure a talking tree? I accept your challenge!" Bo dropped his arms and watched as the odd looking Zanzibar came their way. "Oh, this is glorious." Bo then felt something odd in his inventory. The Lon Lon milk bottle still had some left in it. He quickly took the bottle out and felt rejuvenated after he drank the rest. He wiped his mouth and tossed the bottle again it dispersed into his inventory. "Let's get this done quickly. I don't want to be in there with this thing any longer than necessary." Bo had unsheathed the Mani Katti to point at Zanzibar and be on the ready.

@Jeremi @Archwar @Krieg

Fizz just caught up with everyone.

"...who are you girls? You look like lolis. And what are we doing anyways?"

@Mighty Roman @Mari @gumi bunnies @FireDrake150
latest

"Didn't we introduce ourselves multiple times by now? Jeez, you people don't pay attention. I'm Lambdadelta, the Witch of Certainty, and my lovely partner here is Bernkastel, the Witch of Miracles. As for what we're doing here... I don't know... we've been following along since stuff happened."

That was all that could be said on their part towards Fizz.

@Bomb @Mari @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150

Reactions: FireDrake150

iu

"You see, my wife is sick. I'm making her soup to feel better. There are several ingredients I need, but can't get due to the fact that I need to be here to watch the soup." The Yeti said. "Those are a block of Cheese in the Chapel, some Mushrooms in the Armory, and a pumpkin in the Great Hall." He said.

Go to

The Chapel
The Armory
The Great Hall
Or stay here?

A pumpkin, huh?

Yeah. Pumpkins.

Astarte nodded her head to acknowledge the Yeti before heading for the Great Hall.

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman

iu

Go to

The Chapel
The Armory
The Great Hall
Or stay here?
A pumpkin, huh?

Yeah. Pumpkins.

Astarte nodded her head to acknowledge the Yeti before heading for the Great Hall.

Raven was taking time to think it over but once he saw Astarte go for the Great Hall Raven decided to go to The Chapel. Probably best to split up so they could get all of the ingredients quickly.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Kaykay

• Love

iu

Go to

The Chapel
The Armory
The Great Hall
Or stay here?
The male watches the others scattering and gives a small chuckle of amusement "Peons, rushing to do the work of others..." he shakes his head "Simply pitiful..."

He embeds his blade in the floor and leans on it, the blade sinking a good 6 inches into the floor under the immense weight of the male's suit "And thus the wise wait, allowing the whelps to scatter and scurry, working their little minds and bodies on tasks that others set upon them"

@Lizzy
@Kaykay
@Crimson Spartan
@The Silver Paladin

Bo shifted his weight between his legs and crossed his arms. He then summoned the Mani Katti and let his arm drop by his side summoning the X-Buster. The Mani Katti appeared sheathed on his back. "Inside you? Well, that's certainly interesting." Bo pointed to the tree with a wide grin and his hood fell down as he looked to its falling leaves. "Cure a talking tree? I accept your challenge!" Bo dropped his arms and watched as the odd looking Zanzibar came their way. "Oh, this is glorious." Bo then felt something odd in his inventory. The Lon Lon milk bottle still had some left in it. He quickly took the bottle out and felt rejuvenated after he drank the rest. He wiped his mouth and tossed the bottle again it dispersed into his inventory. "Let's get this done quickly. I don't want to be in there with this thing any longer than necessary." Bo had unsheathed the Mani Katti to point at Zanzibar and be on the ready.

@Jeremi @Archwar @Krieg
"Than there is only one way to go." After saying that the Deku Tree's mouth would open wide revealing an entrance inside. His eyes beckoned them to enter.

@Archwar @Krieg

Last edited by a moderator:
A pumpkin, huh?

Yeah. Pumpkins.

Entering the Great Hall, Astarte would see several rows of armor, set up as decoration by some former owner. Two suits of armor stand out:

250px-Darkhammer.png

The suits of armor stand across from each other, and both carry Balls and Chains. Other things in the room would be a large Chandelier dangling in the center of the room, and a long table with a throne like chair at the head. The Pumpkins sit on the long table in the center of the room, surrounded by various dishes and such. Evidence of other food was there, but it has long since rotted away.

Investigate the armor?
Grab the Pumpkins?

Raven was taking time to think it over but once he saw Astarte go for the Great Hall Raven decided to go to The Chapel. Probably best to split up so they could get all of the ingredients quickly.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Kaykay
As Raven entered the Chapel, he would see it had been long abandoned. Snow came through the ceiling, covering various pews. An altar stood at the far end of the room, various religious items are scattered about the room, from pages torn out of books, to symbols painted on walls. It seemed this was once a holy place, but now a cold chill ran down your spine. It wasn't just the actual cold, it actually felt evil. At the end of the room, two creatures stood guard in front of a door:

latest

Levi and Hanji decided to head to the armory to find the mushrooms while the others went to rest of the locations.

Various weapons and suits of armor are here. At the end, you see a large canon, and stacks of Cannonballs and a barrel of Gunpowder.

The male watches the others scattering and gives a small chuckle of amusement "Peons, rushing to do the work of others..." he shakes his head "Simply pitiful..."

He embeds his blade in the floor and leans on it, the blade sinking a good 6 inches into the floor under the immense weight of the male's suit "And thus the wise wait, allowing the whelps to scatter and scurry, working their little minds and bodies on tasks that others set upon them"

@Lizzy
@Kaykay
@Crimson Spartan
@The Silver Paladin
The Yeti still stirs his soup, and just looks at you suspiciously.

"What the hell..."

"Strange. But we don't have time to dawdle. Let us advance."

"That better not have been a condescending response."

With that, Accelerator and Kanzaki would go ahead and go through the door.

@The Silver Paladin
Nero would appear in front of you first, she seemed to have changed out of her wedding dress:

1422160183083.jpg

"Hey, Praetor, other Praetor." She said. She disappeared, and reappeared in a couch near the door. "Praetor, can you come over here for a moment, before we go on?" She crossed her legs, making the dress slide down a bit. She seemed content just resting for a moment.

Entering the Great Hall, Astarte would see several rows of armor, set up as decoration by some former owner. Two suits of armor stand out:

250px-Darkhammer.png

The suits of armor stand across from each other, and both carry Balls and Chains. Other things in the room would be a large Chandelier dangling in the center of the room, and a long table with a throne like chair at the head. The Pumpkins sit on the long table in the center of the room, surrounded by various dishes and such. Evidence of other food was there, but it has long since rotted away.

Investigate the armor?
Grab the Pumpkins?

Seeing as she was here for the pumpkins, Astarte went to grab the pumpkins. Though she only had enough hands for one. Hm...

"Execute Rhododactylos."

Hey, extra hands are good for more than just fighting.

Reactions: Takumi

250px-Darkhammer.png

Investigate the armor?
Grab the Pumpkins?

As Raven entered the Chapel, he would see it had been long abandoned. Snow came through the ceiling, covering various pews. An altar stood at the far end of the room, various religious items are scattered about the room, from pages torn out of books, to symbols painted on walls. It seemed this was once a holy place, but now a cold chill ran down your spine. It wasn't just the actual cold, it actually felt evil. At the end of the room, two creatures stood guard in front of a door:

latest

Various weapons and suits of armor are here. At the end, you see a large canon, and stacks of Cannonballs and a barrel of Gunpowder.

The Yeti still stirs his soup, and just looks at you suspiciously.

Hanji grinned and went to poke her head into the canon to check there while Levi carefully and cautiously searched the rest of the room.

"Shitty Glasses if you get stuck I'm leaving you in there." Levi growled as he watched Hanji try to see how much of her could actually fit in the canon.

Seeing as she was here for the pumpkins, Astarte went to grab the pumpkins. Though she only had enough hands for one. Hm...

"Execute Rhododactylos."

Hey, extra hands are good for more than just fighting.

As she would grab the pumpkins, a loud crash would sound. It seemed one of the Suits of armor had come to life. It smashed several other suits of armor, and smashed the throne at the end of the table. It began swinging the Ball and Chain at Astarte, all the while, letting out a loud laugh. It readied the ball and Chain to launch at her.

Hanji grinned and went to poke her head into the canon to check there while Levi carefully and cautiously searched the rest of the room.

"Shitty Glasses if you get stuck I'm leaving you in there." Levi growled as he watched Hanji try to see how much of her could actually fit in the canon.

A loud roar would sound outside of the Armory, and the door would begin banging, as if something was hitting it with a battering ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.