Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
yN8k4hZ.gif

"Smarter than me? Doubtful, but you definitely have a better sense of humor, I'll give you that much," Accelerator shot back, pressing another button on his choker, which would activate his Esper mode, "But if you're going to be so stubborn like that, I may as well let you pay for your own mistakes. I won't even give you time to regret the fact that you're dead!"

With that, he began to dash towards Victor, but before he could perform an attack, Astarte would stop him in his tracks before he could gain enough momentum. Tch, this girl. How annoying. Getting in the way of what little fun he could get out of life. But whatever. He was supposed to be a changed man after the Sisters incident, and if he didn't reflect that, even if the others weren't watching...

"Get out of my way, kid. There's nothing more to discuss. Couldn't have been anyone else than him, and I ain't gonna wait on the numbskulls everywhere else to agree with me. Still, I'm surprised. I didn't realize you could speak in a manner like that," he said somewhat rudely to the girl, still not exactly cooled down yet. Hmm... not exactly like Last Order, but a little more than the rest of the Sisters. At least, from what he's observed so far.

He should really stop thinking of little girls.

"But fine. I'll let 'em live if you people are gonna whine about it. But while the judge and jury are busy deciding, the executioner is always ready for anything."

@FireDrake150 @Kaykay @Archwar @Y'all peeps​

Zanzibar smiled, apparently he had a soft spot for girls. However, the situation had been resolved and he strode forward to the child. No words were given, just a smile that spoke of no innocence nor ill intent. After that, the doctor then walked to Victor and let out a growl. This man had been the one to wave his dick first so top suspect. There was also much more evidence against him, but after poking through his mind that should resolve things. If Vic did turn out to be the traitor, the child got his way. If not, well not like he cared.

"Vic, I want you to relax otherwise this will be very painful. Though I would appreciate if you do try to resist, makes it all the more fun!"

@FireDrake150 @Everyone else

Victor Chuckles and nods, Holding Still. "If I resist, it would only further the theory that I have something to hide, though, I suggest you take care. I am not from the same world as you do. There are spirits in mine, and some people have additional lobes to their brains. My brain may be incompatible, or incomprehensible to you. Just be careful. Especially in the memories of Spirius Corporation."

@Verite @Archwar @Mighty Roman @Investigation Squad

Victor Chuckles and nods, Holding Still. "If I resist, it would only further the theory that I have something to hide, though, I suggest you take care. I am not from the same world as you do. There are spirits in mine, and some people have additional lobes to their brains. My brain may be incompatible, or incomprehensible to you. Just be careful. Especially in the memories of Spirius Corporation."

@Verite @Archwar @Mighty Roman @Investigation Squad

"Then this will be fun!" Zanzibar grinned madly. He didn't make any movements, not even closed his eyes as a dark purple stream of energy ripped itself from its host and directed itself into Victor's head. Because Vic had willingly allowed the energy in, no resistance was met and it slowly began digging up memories, transferring them to the doctor's own endless collection.

Victor Winces as some of the memories are forcefully copied. Of the memories taken, there would be plenty working for Spirius corporation, in which he destroyed entire dimentions and those within them for the good of the Prime Dimention. Other memories consisted of Him and Elle, Within Elympios after the Schism between Elympios and Rieze Mazia was eliminated, to news on Exodus and the terrorist groups desires and demands via news programmes. More memories consisted of him murdering Jude, Leia, Rowen, Alvin, and many others, for getting in his way, though how much faith can be put in those memories, simply due to Rowen Ilbert being alive and well in the nearby vicinity, would be questionable. Furthermore, No memories from the time he had been involved in this foreign world had been included, not due to Victor holding back, but simply due to a difference in species as well as a difference in amount of time to convert short term to long term memory. Were Victor Innocent, or Were he a Traitor, No one can say, but, if his memories have anything to say about it, they'd say that he were indeed a Murderer, and that he nearly never had any problems with it. Memories partaining to his weapons were included, as well, but they all showcased him utilizing them one at a time, with absolutely no switching of weapons, though the importance of this would be rather low.

@Archwar

Victor Winces as some of the memories are forcefully copied. Of the memories taken, there would be plenty working for Spirius corporation, in which he destroyed entire dimentions and those within them for the good of the Prime Dimention. Other memories consisted of Him and Elle, Within Elympios after the Schism between Elympios and Rieze Mazia was eliminated, to news on Exodus and the terrorist groups desires and demands via news programmes. More memories consisted of him murdering Jude, Leia, Rowen, Alvin, and many others, for getting in his way, though how much faith can be put in those memories, simply due to Rowen Ilbert being alive and well in the nearby vicinity, would be questionable. Furthermore, No memories from the time he had been involved in this foreign world had been included, not due to Victor holding back, but simply due to a difference in species as well as a difference in amount of time to convert short term to long term memory. Were Victor Innocent, or Were he a Traitor, No one can say, but, if his memories have anything to say about it, they'd say that he were indeed a Murderer, and that he nearly never had any problems with it. Memories partaining to his weapons were included, as well, but they all showcased him utilizing them one at a time, with absolutely no switching of weapons, though the importance of this would be rather low.

@Archwar

"You're not sharing all of your memories are you? Then I guess I have to make this... painful," a grin formed on Zanzibar's face. It didn't matter in difference of species, he had ripped memories from robotic creatures or even 'spirits' if one could call them that. So even more Psionic energy was poured in intent on ripping every single on from Victor's mind, forcing his own nerves to make connections which then allowed the doctor's own nerves to form the connections as well. They weren't perfect, but certain senses like smell or balance was included. However, putting this much energy, combined with the earlier battle, made the doctor far more tired than he anticipated. Sweat glistened on his forehead and breathing became more rugged, but Zanzibar still went on despite the screaming headache he was getting.

"You're not sharing all of your memories are you? Then I guess I have to make this... painful," a grin formed on Zanzibar's face. It didn't matter in difference of species, he had ripped memories from robotic creatures or even 'spirits' if one could call them that. So even more Psionic energy was poured in intent on ripping every single on from Victor's mind, forcing his own nerves to make connections which then allowed the doctor's own nerves to form the connections as well. They weren't perfect, but certain senses like smell or balance was included. However, putting this much energy, combined with the earlier battle, made the doctor far more tired than he anticipated. Sweat glistened on his forehead and breathing became more rugged, but Zanzibar still went on despite the screaming headache he was getting.
Victor's Smile Fades into his typical scowl, as he hadn't been resisting in the slightest. With this new connection, however, he can tell the different memories aren't all from the same time frame, or even in an ordered mess. there were seemingly two different people. The Introverted Spirius Employee, Who also happens to be a great Chef, and this 'ere Victor Kresnik, the Mass Murdering Psychopath of a man. This time, with the memories of the incident, only so much as to confirm he was in the area is given, But, Before anything to confirm or deny his guilt can be grapped, a Force in Victor's head that is clearly not from him forces Zanzibar out. They almost seem like thousands, if not millions of, Spirits? How could this be, Victor hasn't a Mana lobe to produce Mana, What could they be doing there? Unless, of course, as his world requires spirits to live, they were brought along with him, and ended up trapped within when they all arrived here. If anything was clear, however, it would be that the spirits seemed to have no intention of letting anyone see anything else in Victor's mind, and that would NOT be Victor's Descision.

@Archwar

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Victor's Smile Fades into his typical scowl, as he hadn't been resisting in the slightest. With this new connection, however, he can tell the different memories aren't all from the same time frame, or even in an ordered mess. there were seemingly two different people. The Introverted Spirius Employee, Who also happens to be a great Chef, and this 'ere Victor Kresnik, the Mass Murdering Psychopath of a man. This time, with the memories of the incident, only so much as to confirm he was in the area is given, But, Before anything to confirm or deny his guilt can be grapped, a Force in Victor's head that is clearly not from him forces Zanzibar out. They almost seem like thousands, if not millions of, Spirits? How could this be, Victor hasn't a Mana lobe to produce Mana, What could they be doing there? Unless, of course, as his world requires spirits to live, they were brought along with him, and ended up trapped within when they all arrived here. If anything was clear, however, it would be that the spirits seemed to have no intention of letting anyone see anything else in Victor's mind, and that would NOT be Victor's Descision.

@Archwar

"And so your Spirits have come to try and force me out? How cute. Hello Ghosties, want to meet the countless voices that torture me in my sleep every night? Or do you wish to speak with me? Besides, you can't force us out so easily."

Star-Lord nodded. 'Well...it's complicated. I'm Earth-Born. Half human, half-Spartoi. Left the planet as soon as I could, maybe to try and find my Dad. He was kind of an A-Hole. Anyways, after my Mom died, I had nothing left.
I never went back.'

The sadness was evident in his voice.
'I haven't seen the place in years. Years and years. Doubt I could ever go back. I doubt that it'd be the same. No-one would remember me, that's for sure.

Korea seems like a nice place. A real nice place.'
@Mari
Ri smiled slightly, and nodded to the Star Lord. "It is a sad thing, to be somewhere, some place, that no one knows you. Even if you know the land you are in." She could relate to this, as at times she would see places full of beauty, life, and... freedom. But she never felt like leaving her own country for good, out of fear of living a life where she would have to start from the beginning, struggle without any help, and not know any one or have any connections unless she created new ones in her life.

"I am sorry about your mother", she said to Star Lord, "but Star Lord, I don't know if you would like Korea. And do not be sad, we are all experiencing something strange, but very interesting as well." She wondered if a lot of the things she saw here were as strange and fascinating to him as much as to her.

@Mighty Roman

Madotsuki's unease caught Serge's attention, and with a gentle touch, he tapped on her shoulder. A concern tone underlined his voice as he inquired, "You okay?"

[BCOLOR=#151515]@Gummi Bunnies[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@Verite[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@Jeremi[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@Raven[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@The Silver Paladin[/BCOLOR] @york
Madotsuki
[BCOLOR=#151515]@Gummi Bunnies [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@Verite [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@Jeremi [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@Raven [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#151515]@The Silver Paladin[/BCOLOR] @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_mvajiurneu1s39x6r.png

Madotsuki nodded a little, giving Serge a small smile as if to tell him "I'm okay.", though... Was she? It was unclear, though, she did end up changing her vote to Rendall Dean Clark, this time... She ended up writing it down on the piece of paper she wrote on before, scratching out the previous name as she called a Loftwing to send the vote to it's designated place... All she could hope for was that she had made the right choice.

How did things go so side-ways while I was looking? Serge sighed as he stood there, watching Zanzibar apparently trying to work his way through Victor's memories. Funny that he just now mentioned these powers, right after the murder took place... Why couldn't he have done that beforehand and saved the creatures? Something about this was certainly strange, and he didn't want Accelerator to miss that fact.

"Accelerator," the fisherman murmured low for only the white-haired boy to hear, trying to grab his attention. A subtle gesture with his thumb pointed out Zanzibar and his powers as the subject he wished to discuss, and if his frown was any indication, it was going to be a negative discussion, "Why not do that beforehand, before the murders? Also, how do we know it's real magic and not just smoke and mirrors? He brought it up so suddenly just now, and he seems to be rather expressive, so could he be covering for his ally?"

Wow, that was the most Serge had said all event long. It was strange to say the least, but it seemed serious matters such as this brings out debaters in all of us. Either way, the implication of Zanzibar possibly being a traitor was delivered, and that was all the bandana-wearing man needed, falling silent afterwards.

@Verite @york @Archwar @FireDrake150 @Gummi Bunnies

How did things go so side-ways while I was looking? Serge sighed as he stood there, watching Zanzibar apparently trying to work his way through Victor's memories. Funny that he just now mentioned these powers, right after the murder took place... Why couldn't he have done that beforehand and saved the creatures? Something about this was certainly strange, and he didn't want Accelerator to miss that fact.

"Accelerator," the fisherman murmured low for only the white-haired boy to hear, trying to grab his attention. A subtle gesture with his thumb pointed out Zanzibar and his powers as the subject he wished to discuss, and if his frown was any indication, it was going to be a negative discussion, "Why not do that beforehand, before the murders? Also, how do we know it's real magic and not just smoke and mirrors? He brought it up so suddenly just now, and he seems to be rather expressive, so could he be covering for his ally?"

Wow, that was the most Serge had said all event long. It was strange to say the least, but it seemed serious matters such as this brings out debaters in all of us. Either way, the implication of Zanzibar possibly being a traitor was delivered, and that was all the bandana-wearing man needed, falling silent afterwards.

@Verite @york @Archwar @FireDrake150 @Gummi Bunnies
"I think it's quite clear where the tides should turn." Motochika replied having silently stood by as everyone had done their thing. "I'm curious to see if everyone else knows as well."

Talim would nod, despite Motochika's looks she had learned that he had a quite good head on his shoulder. then again he was a commander of an entire fleet, not everyone could do that either. "I wont do anything hasty and possibly doom someone else, but before this is over we need to decide on who we think is a killer."

@Verite @york @Archwar @FireDrake150 @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

Ri suddenly remembered the vote process involved, and she would put the vote on Yuno Gasai.

@Raven
Kazuma heard this. He decided to answer.

"You might be correct, this Yuno seems suspicious. We could try to interrogate, but we seem to be in a different location from this Yuno." He thought, and executed his vote on Yuno. "I am placing that vote, until we clear the story."

@Archwar @Raven @Mari @Mighty Roman
Star-Lord nodded. 'Well...it's complicated. I'm Earth-Born. Half human, half-Spartoi. Left the planet as soon as I could, maybe to try and find my Dad. He was kind of an A-Hole. Anyways, after my Mom died, I had nothing left.
I never went back.'

The sadness was evident in his voice.
'I haven't seen the place in years. Years and years. Doubt I could ever go back. I doubt that it'd be the same. No-one would remember me, that's for sure.

Korea seems like a nice place. A real nice place.'
@Mari
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strax smiled. It seemed logical that this 'Kresnik' could be allied with the Moon. These Boo-Boos weren't physical beings? Then they must be mental parasites. Possibly. Probably. Definitely.
'We will find this Yuno boy, and then
tumblr_nasdcasLle1sodiwbo1_250.gif

Do you know where he is, Sir?'

@Archwar @FireDrake150 @Verite @Kaykay
"...Oi vey." His palm could not have smacked harder against his face if he tried.

"..." She and Yuki had both arrived remarkably silently, casually rejoining the rest of the group after the debacle down below. Skull Kid had been dealt with, the mask had disappeared for the moment. All had seemed pretty well for the time being...and then that. Those two accusing her of killing some of these common animals.

When she was in fact far too busy killing someone else to deal with some little furballs. She just slowly turned her head and looked at them, clearly incensed. Not only had they accused her of a completely separate murder that she was nowhere near close enough to have committed...

BUT ONE OF THEM JUST CALLED HER A BOY! A MALE! A MAN! THE COMPLETELY OPPOSITE SEX!

That perturbed her the most.

tumblr_nqh2uxZVp21uz7h9yo1_500.gif

OH MY GOD WHY???

He had no idea how many times he would have to repeat that thought while he was here. However, he did know that stare. Very well. His eyes roved downwards, glancing at the blade in her hand. The muscles were tense, fingers tightening around the hilt. Yes, no doubt about it. He didn't even need his diary to tell him. She was going to use it. With extreme prejudice.

Unless he did something about it. He just didn't know what that would be--

He yelped frantically as she slowly started forward to deal with Ri, Kazuma and this Strax. Now or never! He slid rapidly in front of Yuno, blocking her path. "Yuno! Uh...listen. I know that seems bad but..." He glanced over his shoulder briefly before returning attention to her, leaning close to whisper:

"My diary got wind of other things. People are suspecting this Victor, mainly. From what I gather. Now um, instead of going out and doing..." He gulped. "...Unsavory things on those that might be guilty of being idiots, how about we shift gears to target those that might actually be guilty of murder."

*beat*

"Of these animals." He hastily added, remembering what the two of them had just spent some time doing. That guard, Skull Kid, maybe even that Balloon guy. It was too chaotic. He didn't even know where the albino scary man had went. Lost in the ruckus.

"...You're right Yuki!" She beamed before her expression turned dark once more. "But if those bitches say any more shit about me, I don't care who or what they are. I will kill them. No one will separate me from you. No one will stop me from doing my duty, keeping you safe." She turned with narrowed eyes, staring at Victor involved with whatever was going on there. He seemed stationary.

Not exactly the most desired outcome...but I doubt I could have convinced her to stand down. At least this lashing out would be possibly more productive. Hopefully!

Ideal.

She rushed forward, axe in hand and intending to:

tumblr_no46padpb61rtirlzo5_500.gif

@Verite @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @york @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @whoever else​

Levi had noticed Yuki and Yuno arrive, and watched as Yuno almost tried to hurt Ri, Kazuma and that weird short man. At least Yuki made her think otherwise, because he would have tried to stop her with his own strength and blade. But, all he could do at the moment was pinch the bridge of his nose at these kids because honestly they were frustrating to watch. Hanji just watch the chaos for the time being.

She then turned to Levi.
tumblr_inline_mtxd9hdPcQ1r051ji.png

"Y'know, she reminds me of the Female Titan with how she goes around and tries to possibly kill others without question." She said thoughtfully. Levi just gave her a glance before glancing back at the chaos.

@ShiroKiyoshi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Verite @C.T. @Mari @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Archwar @Kaykay @Mighty Roman @Investigators

Last edited:
"...Oi vey." His palm could not have smacked harder against his face if he tried.

"..." She and Yuki had both arrived remarkably silently, casually rejoining the rest of the group after the debacle down below. Skull Kid had been dealt with, the mask had disappeared for the moment. All had seemed pretty well for the time being...and then that. Those two accusing her of killing some of these common animals.

When she was in fact far too busy killing someone else to deal with some little furballs. She just slowly turned her head and looked at them, clearly incensed. Not only had they accused her of a completely separate murder that she was nowhere near close enough to have committed...

BUT ONE OF THEM JUST CALLED HER A BOY! A MALE! A MAN! THE COMPLETELY OPPOSITE SEX!

OH MY GOD WHY???

He had no idea how many times he would have to repeat that thought while he was here. However, he did know that stare. Very well. His eyes roved downwards, glancing at the blade in her hand. The muscles were tense, fingers tightening around the hilt. Yes, no doubt about it. He didn't even need his diary to tell him. She was going to use it. With extreme prejudice.

He yelped frantically as she slowly started forward to deal with Ri, Kazuma and this Strax. Now or never! He slid rapidly in front of Yuno, blocking her path. "Yuno! Uh...listen. I know that seems bad but..." He glanced over his shoulder briefly before returning attention to her, leaning close to whisper:

"My diary got wind of other things. People are suspecting this Victor, mainly. From what I gather. Now um, instead of going out and doing..." He gulped. "...Unsavory things on those that might be guilty of being idiots, how about we shift gears to target those that might actually be guilty of murder."

*beat*

"Of these animals." He hastily added, remembering what the two of them had just spent some time doing. That guard, Skull Kid, maybe even that Balloon guy. It was too chaotic. He didn't even know where the albino scary man had went. Lost in the ruckus.

"...You're right Yuki!" She beamed before her expression turned dark once more. "But if those bitches say any more shit about me, I don't care who or what they are. I will kill them. No one will separate me from you. No one will stop me from doing my duty, keeping you safe." She turned with narrowed eyes, staring at Victor involved with whatever was going on there. He seemed stationary.

Not exactly the most desired outcome...but I doubt I could have convinced her to stand down. At least this lashing out would be possibly more productive. Hopefully!

Ideal.

@Verite @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @york @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @whoever else​
Yuno would find her axe met with a blade. Used to not block but divert her attack towards a certain Nasod arm which the axe bounced harmlessly off.

"Fighting against ourselves will only serve to help the traitors. I suggest you stop before more suspect you of such...."

370px-Master2HQ.png

Looks like a certain Blademaster had gotten in her way. Wasn't he praying mere seconds ago? Damn he was a fast on if that was the case. While Raven himself was unsure if Victor had done it or not at least wanted to let the votes handle it.

"We were given a vote system for a reason......Use it and stop resorting to violence....." The composed Blademaster spoke keeping his sword at his side . He was ready if she made a move but didn't want to fight her over something useless. Though his comment may have been made towards Accelerator as well.

@Verite @The Tactician @C.T. @Kaykay @Archwar @Lizzy @FireDrake150 @york @Gummi Bunnies @those near the bodies

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
yN8k4hZ.gif

"Smarter than me? Doubtful, but you definitely have a better sense of humor, I'll give you that much," Accelerator shot back, pressing another button on his choker, which would activate his Esper mode, "But if you're going to be so stubborn like that, I may as well let you pay for your own mistakes. I won't even give you time to regret the fact that you're dead!"

With that, he began to dash towards Victor, but before he could perform an attack, Astarte would stop him in his tracks before he could gain enough momentum. Tch, this girl. How annoying. Getting in the way of what little fun he could get out of life. But whatever. He was supposed to be a changed man after the Sisters incident, and if he didn't reflect that, even if the others weren't watching...

"Get out of my way, kid. There's nothing more to discuss. Couldn't have been anyone else than him, and I ain't gonna wait on the numbskulls everywhere else to agree with me. Still, I'm surprised. I didn't realize you could speak in a manner like that," he said somewhat rudely to the girl, still not exactly cooled down yet. Hmm... not exactly like Last Order, but a little more than the rest of the Sisters. At least, from what he's observed so far.

He should really stop thinking of little girls.

"But fine. I'll let 'em live if you people are gonna whine about it. But while the judge and jury are busy deciding, the executioner is always ready for anything."

@FireDrake150 @Kaykay @Archwar @Y'all peeps​
"I have come to the same conclusion," Astarte responded, figuring she'd vote for Victor. He seemed the most likely suspect to her. "But this does not follow the regulations." Well, at least, no mention of "beat up the traitor" was made. But hey, maybe that was just part of the instructions she hadn't been told yet. Who knew.

It seemed Raven felt the same way, sort of.

@Verite @The Tactician @C.T. @Crimson Spartan @Archwar @Lizzy @FireDrake150

She didn't even blink as her axe was met with a blade, locked in an impromptu weapon clash. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. She growled mentally, staring harshly at this guy. Where had he even come from and what the heck did he think he was doing? "Unless the person I'm going to kill is a traitor. Then it won't be helping them. In fact, maybe that's why you jumped to his defense. Maybe you're a traitor too." She sneered from her side of the weapon lock. She wasn't going to give in so easily.

"No. Voting is a waste of time when I can just cut to the chase. Spare us all. People suspect. That's all the reason I need." She grunted and pushed forward with the strength she could manage with one hand, aiming to force the blade lower to the floor. The other hand reaching for her holster...and then with one quick motion, she lashed out with a kick intended to sweep this Blademaster's legs out from under him. She just had to keep that guy out of it long enough to aim at Victor and...

tumblr_no46padpb61rtirlzo9_500.gif

@FireDrake150 @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Kaykay @Archwar @the rest

Zanzibar felt two new presences enter their little circle of friend and as soon as the sheathing of a sword was heard, he released his grip from Victor. The Doctor stumbled about to face a human waving an axe around. He didn't have the energy to react in time should she gun for him, but fate would have it that Raven jumped and blocked her attack. The boy told her that they needed not to fight, but to work together and Zanzibar muttered an agreement. He was done with Victor and eyed Accelerator. "You can kill him if you want," was what the eyes told the Vector Controller. Zanzibar then walked over to the corpse of Balto and peeled back his lips to check if any blood was on the teeth or in the mouth.

"Atfre Tihs I gonna og to beed," Zanzibar sputtered out the words. Damn Gay Lord and Victor, he shouldn't have poured as much as Psionic Energy just to heard someone sing.

The Doctor sighed when he heard Yuno and heard a gun clock. Should he intervene or should he not? Aw fuck it, he'll deal with this shit later after messing around with the corpses.

@Raven @FireDrake150 @Other people at the murder site

Meanwhile, back at Skyloft, Mitten was growing annoyed.

"Are you here just to waste my time?"

@The Sliver Paladin

She didn't even blink as her axe was met with a blade, locked in an impromptu weapon clash. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. She growled mentally, staring harshly at this guy. Where had he even come from and what the heck did he think he was doing? "Unless the person I'm going to kill is a traitor. Then it won't be helping them. In fact, maybe that's why you jumped to his defense. Maybe you're a traitor too." She sneered from her side of the weapon lock. She wasn't going to give in so easily.

"No. Voting is a waste of time when I can just cut to the chase. Spare us all. People suspect. That's all the reason I need." She grunted and pushed forward with the strength she could manage with one hand, aiming to force the blade lower to the floor. The other hand reaching for her holster...and then with one quick motion, she lashed out with a kick intended to sweep this Blademaster's legs out from under him. She just had to keep that guy out of it long enough to aim at Victor and...

tumblr_no46padpb61rtirlzo9_500.gif

@FireDrake150 @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Kaykay @Archwar @the rest

"I see what an unstable being." Raven spoke completely disengaging his blade as she had pushed against it. He had let it go and dodged her sweep attempt. As she went for the gun he used his Nasod arm to grab the barrel and turn in upwards. While all this had happened he kicked his blade up back to his hand with a quickness like no other.

"Listen to me Dammit. We have a vote system for a reason. There is no need for the useless killing." Raven fired back already planning his next move. It was completely clear that Raven wasn't going on the offense at all. He was being purely defensive. "If there is even a shred of innocence this man has I have to protect him. I would never forgive myself if he died and was an innocent man."

@C.T. @Verite @Lizzy @Kaykay @FireDrake150 @Lizzy @Archwar @Peeps nearby

• Love
"...Fine. But if he's a traitor and he lives because of you? I'm making it my mission to kill you too."

OH MY GOD WHY???

*beat*

Ideal.

Ri didn't even know why this Japanese girl would attack her. Or try to. There was a sense that awakened within her, of protecting herself, reaction against aggression. No matter what the reason, it was there, and it awakened the skills within her. She said nothing, but would proceed to do what she was trained for many years in the North Korean Army.

tumblr_nrv7ex55mN1sh0aglo1_400.gif

tumblr_nrv7ex55mN1sh0aglo6_400.gif

tumblr_nrv7ex55mN1sh0aglo5_400.gif

She delivered a physical beating of Yuno. And proceeded to walk on, in her journey to find the lost hero of the Kokiri, through the right log.

@Raven @C.T. @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles

Status
Not open for further replies.