Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

"Sooo... this is where we'll actually figure out stuff~!" Lambdadelta cheered as she tried to show off what she lead herself and Bernkastel towards.

latest

"Are you certainly sure with that?" Bernkastel narrowed her eyes towards the other Witch.

latest

"... no... not really."

@anybody. @halp, i'm lost​

"Why not? If it'll get us home faster where we're needed then we'll come along." Levi replied. Hanji grinned excitedly as she looked at the group she was with.

"Talking bipedal feline, a dog, a talking tree with a face, that one place where the moon has a face, and giant birds this just gets stranger and stranger. I like it." She said with a laugh. Levi shook his head at her.

"Nothing is as strange as you, Four Eyes." He muttered.

@Mari @Raven @Archwar @Jeremi @Librarian Cat @Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @york @FireDrake150 @Deku Tree peeps

"My name is General Mitten!" Mitten meowed proudly."Besides, talking face trees are common where I come from, though they tend to try and eat you. And did you say a moon had a face? One of many things must have occurred. You were drunk, you two are insane, under a illusion spell, making this up, or you are speaking the truth. Now, are you two going to make humorless jokes and sit with your thumbs up your asses or are you going to help us?"

Reactions: Takumi and Mari
Ghirahim hearing the Doctor simply glanced at him. "Oh I know my point is not yet to really harm many of you more to enjoy myself being you chose to challenge me. Think of this more as a test." He explained a grin on his face as he moved his blade.

images

At Accelerator attack to the ground well it didn't seem to affect most of Ghirahim's flying knifes probable because of the magic it seemed he was using to summon and control them. "Ah well at least someone else is having a good time." He commented the grin staying he waited seeing the debris soon fall once more vanishing it seemed at the right moment soon reappearing now on top of what had fallen. It also would seem he missed being crushed by not just Accelerator but Asate's attack as well. "It would appear were even making a mess of this little town how wonderful." He commented.

Ghirahim.png

He placed his hand on his cheek a moment as if thinking. For he noticed what appeared to be small stars flying at him. "Hmm ah" He commented letting them seem to hit him all he began to do was use his blade to defect some along with his free hand.

Sword_4414.jpg

It appeared something was breaking but not. Or well it must be hitting a barrier he had placed up. Soon one of his own blades where tried once more to be thrown back but it would had moved back to it's original target but Ghirahim wen ahead and made it vanish being it was basically the only one not destroyed like how Link often had.

ghirahim_ss03-524x294.jpg

Seeing one come near him which happened to be Ashitaka he didn't feel like vanishing once more just yet. Seeing the boy's arm he had a new target to try he jumped from the debris and seemed to be now falling straight at Ashitaka. "Hihaaaaaaaaaaa" He called trying to impersonate Link one might say.

@Kaykay @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Archwar @Scattered Secerts @Jeremi @ALL Fighting Ghirahim​
It seemed she would simply not be able to reach him like this. Somehow, his teleportation ability needed to be stopped. She couldn't do any damage if she couldn't hit him. She dropped the armor. It was too slow.

She reduced her familiar's presence to just the two arms, allowing it to stretch out to attack. As Accelerator and Raven dashed in and Ashitaka grabbed Ghirahim, Astarte sent both of her arms sprouting from her back to attack Ghirahim from the sides. If he was surrounded perhaps the attacks could land. So long as he didn't just vanish again. Teleporters were difficult targets. If only Natsuki were around...

@Raven @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @whoever else is fighting lol

"Oi, where the hell am I?!" A loud voice called out. "And where can I get some food... I'm so hungry....!!" the male's voice grew closer as he walked. The male sighed as he took his straw hat off and let it hang from his neck towards his back. He looked around, lost and confused, mainly because he just wanted to find meat.... "I feel almost as lost as Zoro...." He mumbled, scratching his head as he looked. He suddenly bolted up right up, eyes wide. "Sanji.... Usopp... Nami.... Umm... Where the hell is my crew?!" He called out, looking around in circles. "Guys?!?!?!" He called before running towards the North Log.

@Raven

@Everyone

(I wasn't aware this game started... Hopefully I'm not late...)

"Why not? If it'll get us home faster where we're needed then we'll come along." Levi replied. Hanji grinned excitedly as she looked at the group she was with.

"Talking bipedal feline, a dog, a talking tree with a face, that one place where the moon has a face, and giant birds this just gets stranger and stranger. I like it." She said with a laugh. Levi shook his head at her.

"Nothing is as strange as you, Four Eyes." He muttered.

@Mari @Raven @Archwar @Jeremi @Librarian Cat @Wedge Antilles @The Tactician @york @FireDrake150 @Deku Tree peeps

Ri smiled, and felt happy. There would be more of them coming... though she was not sure if the feline was coming with them or not, at least she gave Kazuma the gems that would serve as their backup in case it was needed, in case they were needed. She took a deep breath, and looked forward to the search.

tumblr_nqf1kp0Uts1skgw4oo6_400.gif

"Let us find the missing hero of the Kokiri people", she said to Hanji, Levi, Balto, and Kazuma specifically, but maybe more would choose to come along? She left it up to them, but she mounted the Loftwing and started off, towards the Lost Forest. Hoping that the wild guess of the lost hero's location would actually be a lucky one.

She hoped that would be the case.

@Lizzy @Librarian Cat @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi @Raven @york @The Tactician @Archwar

"Much like Princess Zelda his location is beyond my grasp." The Deku Tree stated solemnly. "But I am quite sure before this harrowing adventure is finished that you will find him so that he can return to the Kokiri and his friends once again."

@Lizzy @Librarian Cat @Raven @Archwar @york @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Mari
'Why?' said Star-Lord, curiously. 'What's stopping you?'
Hearing Ri's suggestion to find the Lost Hero, he raised a hand to volunteer. 'Eh, I've volunteered for prettier suicide squads, but none quite so Terran.' He stood up, and followed Ri's group towards The Lost Forest.
@Lizzy @Librarian Cat @Raven @Archwar @york @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Raven
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strax ignored Ghirahim's taunts and trickery. Clearly, this was no form of 'polite company'. He raised his blaster.
'I shall get you yet, Elven Scum! You dishonour me Sir, with your childish trickery!'
He aimed towards Ghirahim's chest, then to the hand of which he held the sword. He fired at the hand, hoping that he could make him drop the sword. 'Sontar! Sontar! I fight for the Glory of Sontar!'

@Kaykay @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Archwar @Jeremi @Raven

'Why?' said Star-Lord, curiously. 'What's stopping you?'
Hearing Ri's suggestion to find the Lost Hero, he raised a hand to volunteer. 'Eh, I've volunteered for prettier suicide squads, but none quite so Terran.' He stood up, and followed Ri's group towards The Lost Forest.
@Lizzy @Librarian Cat @Raven @Archwar @york @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Raven
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strax ignored Ghirahim's taunts and trickery. Clearly, this was no form of 'polite company'. He raised his blaster.
'I shall get you yet, Elven Scum! You dishonour me Sir, with your childish trickery!'
He aimed towards Ghirahim's chest, then to the hand of which he held the sword. He fired at the hand, hoping that he could make him drop the sword. 'Sontar! Sontar! I fight for the Glory of Sontar!'

@Kaykay @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Archwar @Jeremi @Raven

"Dark forces are clouding my senses and blocking me to see all the paths moving forward." The Deku Tree stated. "But I have faith in your survival. If you are heading towards the Lost Forest however..." He added. "Not all creatures of Hyrule have your best interests in heart."

latest

"Sooo... this is where we'll actually figure out stuff~!" Lambdadelta cheered as she tried to show off what she lead herself and Bernkastel towards.

latest

"Are you certainly sure with that?" Bernkastel narrowed her eyes towards the other Witch.

latest

"... no... not really."

@anybody. @halp, i'm lost​

Following the path the witch duo would have found themselves in an audience with the Deku Tree. "Hmm?" He'd look at them curiously. "Is there something you wish to ask of me?"

@Lizzy @Librarian Cat @Raven @Archwar @york @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Raven @Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies

Levi didn't answer Mitten and followed Ri and her group to the Lost Forest/Woods...whatever. He did have to give the furball credit for the bit of snippiness towards the end. Mittens seemed like an okay cat. At least so far.

Hanji followed along, keeping the Deku Tree's warning in mind. So: don't trust every bird or all the creatures of Hyrule. Got it.

Following the path the witch duo would have found themselves in an audience with the Deku Tree. "Hmm?" He'd look at them curiously. "Is there something you wish to ask of me?"
latest

"Well... I was wondering on where I was going and stuff. I wasn't so certain for that," Lambdadelta blinked in surprise when the Deku Tree happened to speak up to her. At least she was wondering on where they happened to end up this time around.

latest

"... you weren't that certain at all, Lambda."

@Jeremi @Lizzy @Librarian Cat @Raven @Archwar @york @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Mighty Roman

latest

"Well... I was wondering on where I was going and stuff. I wasn't so certain for that," Lambdadelta blinked in surprise when the Deku Tree happened to speak up to her. At least she was wondering on where they happened to end up this time around.

latest

"... you weren't that certain at all, Lambda."

@Jeremi @Lizzy @Librarian Cat @Raven @Archwar @york @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Mighty Roman

"A question many individual asks in their life." He stated. "You have found yourself next to me, the Great Deku Tree. Some come for me for sagely advice. Do you seek such advice?"

@Bomb @Librarian Cat

As you walk closer you can notice it seems the log needs a key. Perhaps finding it may be easy or a challenge hard telling. Till you walk a bit closer soon a wall of spikes rise made of wood it would seem or stone. Either way it seems you may wish to be more careful where you step. Looking it seems the wall gives you a choice of left or right and well back. Perhaps you just entered a maze.​

@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim noticed a glimpse of what the Doctor was doing but before he could decided what he had a pest upon his arm. Soon being hit by a blade making his shild it seemed break a moment and him move like he was falling slightly he removed his arm with much force a pop could be heard but he soon seemed to pop it back to place still not really able to react as the Doctor moved close with blades.

Wii_ZeldaSS_2_scrn05_E3_thumb.png

He didn't manage to move when more blades seemed to meet him but finally he had taken a breath and once more vanished but he hadn't in time enough to not take some of the hit from hands he didn't seem coming as well. Reappearing however it seemed it didn't do much to him. "Ah finally were getting somewhere your learning." He commented.

Ghirahim_Sword1.png

@Bomb @Librarian Cat

As you walk closer you can notice it seems the log needs a key. Perhaps finding it may be easy or a challenge hard telling. Till you walk a bit closer soon a wall of spikes rise made of wood it would seem or stone. Either way it seems you may wish to be more careful where you step. Looking it seems the wall gives you a choice of left or right and well back. Perhaps you just entered a maze.​
Well then.

"Spikes? No problem!" Fizz said as he began to weave around them going left.

@Raven @Librarian Cat

Reactions: Raven
@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim noticed a glimpse of what the Doctor was doing but before he could decided what he had a pest upon his arm. Soon being hit by a blade making his shild it seemed break a moment and him move like he was falling slightly he removed his arm with much force a pop could be heard but he soon seemed to pop it back to place still not really able to react as the Doctor moved close with blades.

He didn't manage to move when more blades seemed to meet him but finally he had taken a breath and once more vanished but he hadn't in time enough to not take some of the hit from hands he didn't seem coming as well. Reappearing however it seemed it didn't do much to him. "Ah finally were getting somewhere your learning." He commented.

Ghirahim_Sword1.png
Blade-Master-Raven.jpg

With a quickness Raven gave Ghirahim almost no time to react has he rushed him leaping into the air.

"Weaking.....You're too slow.....WOLF FANG!!!"

Needless to say Raven was going all out now.

-------------------Raven's MP bar (since I forgot to calculate it last time): 200/300 if he hits, 250/300 if he misses----------

@Raven @Verite @Kaykay @Archwar @ Ghirahim fight

"I don't understand." Nonon thought aloud, darkness surrounding her, Satsuki in front of her, holding her sword in front of her, as her signature pose, her hair flowing, though there was no wind. Satsuki seemed to have a dead look in her eye, her eyes being blank, void of any emotion. Nonon was on her knees, her arms shaking, her fists clenched, on the ground to hold her up. Tears were dripping down from her face, and her tone was rather somber. "You promised I could follow you...Forever...That we'd be friends...Forever." She looked up at Satsuki, laying her arms at her side, a look of utter despair on her face. "Jakuzure, you kn-" "You really don't care do you." Satsuki gasped quietly, her eyebrows furrowing "I've known you...Since I was a little girl....And you never addressed me by my first name..Have you ever, considered me a friend? Have you ever cared about me to begin with?" It was dead silence for a few minutes, Nonon sniffling every few moments.

"WELL?" She shouted, her eyes widening as she demanded an answer. Satsuki opened her mouth to speak before being stabbed viciously through the chest, Nonon holding her hands to her mouth, a loud gasp emitting. The sword was Ryuko's, and after stabbing Satsuki, the hand of Ryuko threw Satsuki into darkness, beyond view. Nonon reached her hand out, holding back her tears "SATSUK-" her cry was interrupted by distorted laughter from the figure of Ryuko, and as Ryuko glared at Ryuko, she could see that she was surrounded by some sort of shadow aura.

"W-Why?" Nonon questioned, getting back down on her knees "Wh-Why do you have to ruin everything?" Ryuko ceased her laughter, slowly walking towards Nonon As she stared at her, Nonon could see that her eyes were pitch black, with green eyes and pupils. [BCOLOR=#20593d]"Maybe I'm not the one that's the problem..She never cared about you...No one cares about you."[/BCOLOR] Her voice was...Two-toned, like another voice talking over the first. Nonon's wrists were suddenly grabbed by chains, pulling her to the ground, her legs struggling for freedom as Ryuko stood above her, sword in hand [BCOLOR=#20593d]"You were always a mistake. A stain on the world. A very small, trivial stain. You are only an annoyance, waiting to be cleaned up."[/BCOLOR] Ryuko then held her sword up with both hands, the tip pointing towards Nonon, she started to panic, sobbing helplessly. Ryuko smirked at this, laughing. "I'm just cleaning up that stain." She then striked her sword down, Nonon screaming violently.

Nonon awoke, jerking up her body upward, spitting out one word "SATSUKI!" ....She then paused and rubbed her head. She then paused and turned her head, looking around at....The inside of a tree. Hell, she was even sleeping on a log. She then got up, and decided to wander around, quickly making her way out of the tree as it was pretty uncomfortable for her, then rushing out and falling off of the platform, skipping the ladder, onto the ground. On her face.

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim_Sword1.png

"Teleportation," Zanzibar grinned,"do you mind to hold stay for a second? Or are you just going to keep abusing it like a joyless father?"

The doctor did noticed the cut on his hand, which only added to the Immortal's ever growing glee. Though, if the DNA was to be obtained, they needed to finish this fight first which was growing painfully dull since Gay Lord kept teleporting randomly avoiding as many blows as possible. Then some anime-styled warrior jumped into the air and yelled out his attack. The doc facepalmed, annoyed at the boy's idiotic nature.

"I shall call him... Tweedledum!" The doc thought. He then pulled back, allowing the others to attack or be brutally shamed by the Gay Lord.

skull_kid_by_obisam-d4sgn1t.png

Watching as the other cop was thrown his way while firing his gun, Skull Kid quickly threw up his hand. Some of the bullets were deflected but others grazed his shoulders and his sides causing blood to drip down from even more parts of his body. As the cop crashed into him however, he slid off the back of Goht and crashed onto the floor.

Not making any real noticeable sounds as Jamie began to punch at him. Skull Kid reached up and placing his palm on the officer's chest, Jamie would have felt himself uplifted and flung across the room as Skull Kid floated up with various parts of his body aching. He was coming to his wit's end with these damn officers interfering! They'd nothing to do with his plan or his game! Which meant that they had no purpose! That and his entire plan to have a conclusion to this fight with Yuno had been tarnished! So there was no more use in dragging it out any further than he already had. It was time to end this! Flying up as high as he could, Skull Kid's mask began to rattle from side to side.

"You two have been nothing but damn fleas! Well whatever. Even if you were to come at me again, you wouldn't be able to handle me... Hee, hee. Just look above you... If it's something that can be stopped, then just try to stop it! DAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Just then as Skull Kid's wailing rang throughout the temple, it struck a chord with the gigantic goron outside the temple. Gripping the temple on either side, all the parties inside would have been rattled from side to side with the exception of Skull Kid as he sought to rip the temple straight off it's foundation and hurl it into the snow. Up above in Skull Kid's chambers, Double D and Eddy were still bound up and couldn't do anything but panic as things began to fall and they began to slide from side to side.

"The only way you'll be leaving is embracing the cold hand of Death!"

Skull Kid shrieked as he sought to try and use his magic to pin Yuno and Yuki against the wall. He trusted Goht to apprehend the officers. As the mechanical beast dug it's hooves into the platforms to prevent from shaking around, he lowered his head at Leo. Although he'd not be able to hear Goht's voice, the beast charged towards the officer.

150px-MM_Goht.png

"This temple will become your tomb!"

@C.T. @ResistingTheEnlightened
"...What is he saying?" He questioned, clearly nervous. His borrowed gun clicked empty and he dropped it quickly, as if the mere act of holding it was toxic. Once it hit the ground, he let out a deep breath he didn't even realize he had been holding.

"He's just spouting nonsense. Don't let him unbalance you, Yuki." No sooner then she had said that, everyone started stumbling and sliding. She held her arms out, trying to stabilize her balance even as her eyes glanced all over, trying to discern what was happening. "......Oh." She uttered calmly.

"ONE OF HIS CREATURE PUPPETS THREW THE WHOLE TEMPLE! HE MEANS TO BURY US ALL!"

"WHAT? THAT'S--THAT'S INSANE! HE WOULDN'T DO IT IF HE DIED TOO! ...WOULD HE?!"

She turned her head slowly, directing a stone cold glare at Skull Kid. "I don't intend to find out." She took a step forward before she and Yuki both were flung back, pressed up against the wall with impressive force.

He grunted and strained, trying to push up against this force with all he had. It was ultimately useless but he still didn't give up. "No! No! I won't go out like this, buried under snow so deep no one will ever find me! NO!" He shouted, whirling his head swiftly so he was staring right at Yuno who was staring at him with a soft expression. His on the other hand...

"Yuno."

Yukiteru_Amano-_Villain.jpg

"Finish this."

"...I will do my best to make you proud, Yuki!" She said with a shiny grin. Her attempt at pushing back against the force was noticeably much more successful, slowly closing the distance between her and Skull Kid with each plodding step.

giphy.gif

"You've got it right, little boy! This temple will make a nice tomb, buried under the pure white snow. Cold and haunted. Here's where you're wrong, no matter what you throw at us!"

orpEi2A.png

"It's not going to be our tomb."

And once close enough, she sought to lash out with a quick knife embedding into the kid's knee to take out his leg and consequently ability to escape before she moved on to the next step. Namely:

Ripping the fucking mask off his fucking face with her bloody and bare hands.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @ResistingTheEnlightened

@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim_Sword1.png
uCoheCE.gif

After Raven and Zanzibar would do their thing, Accelerator would take his turn to attack, stomping on the ground and altering the vector of gravity to cause a small shock and crush the ground beneath him, causing rocks and other debris as well.

Before long, he would gather several rocks together and perform a sweeping kick, sending all of the rocks launching right at Ghirahim with the momentum and power of speeding bullets, almost as though he had fired a shotgun at him!

@Raven @Kaykay @Archwar @Crimson Spartan

skull_kid_by_obisam-d4sgn1t.png

Watching as the other cop was thrown his way while firing his gun, Skull Kid quickly threw up his hand. Some of the bullets were deflected but others grazed his shoulders and his sides causing blood to drip down from even more parts of his body. As the cop crashed into him however, he slid off the back of Goht and crashed onto the floor.

Not making any real noticeable sounds as Jamie began to punch at him. Skull Kid reached up and placing his palm on the officer's chest, Jamie would have felt himself uplifted and flung across the room as Skull Kid floated up with various parts of his body aching. He was coming to his wit's end with these damn officers interfering! They'd nothing to do with his plan or his game! Which meant that they had no purpose! That and his entire plan to have a conclusion to this fight with Yuno had been tarnished! So there was no more use in dragging it out any further than he already had. It was time to end this! Flying up as high as he could, Skull Kid's mask began to rattle from side to side.

"You two have been nothing but damn fleas! Well whatever. Even if you were to come at me again, you wouldn't be able to handle me... Hee, hee. Just look above you... If it's something that can be stopped, then just try to stop it! DAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Just then as Skull Kid's wailing rang throughout the temple, it struck a chord with the gigantic goron outside the temple. Gripping the temple on either side, all the parties inside would have been rattled from side to side with the exception of Skull Kid as he sought to rip the temple straight off it's foundation and hurl it into the snow. Up above in Skull Kid's chambers, Double D and Eddy were still bound up and couldn't do anything but panic as things began to fall and they began to slide from side to side.

"The only way you'll be leaving is embracing the cold hand of Death!"

Skull Kid shrieked as he sought to try and use his magic to pin Yuno and Yuki against the wall. He trusted Goht to apprehend the officers. As the mechanical beast dug it's hooves into the platforms to prevent from shaking around, he lowered his head at Leo. Although he'd not be able to hear Goht's voice, the beast charged towards the officer.

150px-MM_Goht.png

"This temple will become your tomb!"

@C.T. @ResistingTheEnlightened
0.jpg

Leo simply stared for a few moments at his foe. Somewhat strucken in awe at the massive size. It'd be like a bull in a china shop, and so his ideas began running. He laughed, moving over to the side, laughing like a taunt as he hoped it would follow. "What are you, a bull or a cow!? Seems like your master over there is the controlling you!? What do you do, be his lapdog!? Go do his dirty shit and you sit here without what!? Recognition!? You are nothing!" He fired a blast from his shotgun as he circled around it.

Jamie would continue fighting, and luckily enough, as the force that slowly peeled him off from Skull kid happened, Jamie stared directly into his eyes with a hard stare set in stone
BlueBl1WillEstesJamie.jpg

"Just did your first big mistake."

He raised the AK, and almost immediately began releasing the remaining bullets directly at him. That is until he was sent off, tumbling over the floor as he glided over the floor before hitting the wall with a groan, head bleeding. Disoriented, he looked up where Double D and Eddy were being hanged as he slowly raised the AK again as he tried hitting the rope, hopefully giving enough time for Leo to retrieve the falling cartoon kids.

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then.

"Spikes? No problem!" Fizz said as he began to weave around them going left.

@Raven @Librarian Cat
thank goodness Rocket wasn't fat, or very big, he too, went left, following fizz's trail as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.