Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

(It's the Item Girl's House not shop which is inside the tent LOL)

Entering the house you can see two beds. A desk and a man sitting looking like he is thinking about something.​
th_toaru24.png

Was this technically breaking and entering?

Bah, whatever.

"Uhh... ahem. Pardon me. You thinking about somethin' nice over there?"

@Raven

"Childr--Ah... people like you who dislike school are actually quite common in my experience. I never quite understood it, but perhaps it is because everything I ever learned, I came to have a use for in life, so I never minded," She commented to Ventus, walking with him, "Perhaps you need a teacher more... suited to your preferences. Many things factor how a student learns, after all."

When they would reach the academy, Kaori would approach the man in yellow. "Excuse me, is this the Knights Academy?"

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The man in yellow nodded. "Yes." He replied.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Others who went to the academy​

jxNRME1.jpg
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
Rosalina frown a little...maybe they wouldn't except the Star Bits...but it wouldn't hurt to try. When Ri spoke to Luma...Luma looked at the ground. "Sowwy." Rosalina smirked at him, he was just trying to help...in a bad way, but still. She picked him up and gave him a big hug. "It's alright Luma...just never act on that suggestion...stealing is really bad." Just after she said that, Peter or Star-Lord pulled out two weapons. She thought he was crazy...but really?! Rosalina floated over to him. "We can not just go around robbing and hurting...that is not what a hero does. We do not hurt innocent people...evil people yes, but not innocent ones." Rosalina took out her wand for the first time today, she used her magic to cause his weapons to Gravitate towards the ground...now, hopefully he wouldn't try anything like that again...robbbing and hurting innocent people? What kind of monster was he?

Rosalina grew a little excited at Saria mentioning that maybe the shopkeeper would take the Star Bits...she twirled in glee. Going over to Ri, "See, maybe all hope is not lost, let's go get some things." She heard Motochika talk about...booty? Rosalina blushed a little, why didn't he have his butt? How could that happen? She almost dared to look and see...but turned away. Then, out of nowhere some man or...potato creature? Either way, the man/potato seem to drop out of the sky...a new person? Where did he come from? Instead of standing there and looking at him, Rosalina floated over to the new man. She helped him stand up...well he was a man...she thought. "Hi, I'm Rosalina...I don't have a coat but thanks for asking." He seemed like a very proper man, which would be a good thing for THIS group...she directly looked at Star-Lord...then she turned back to the man. "We were going to go fiind a missing hero, and hopefully bring him back to his village soon...he might be the key to get us all home, if you want to tag along that is...oh I'm sorry, what is your name?" She folded her arms. Her wand, sparkling stars to the ground, that floated away from her.
[/fieldbox]​
Ri felt reassured when Luma apologized for suggesting to steal from these poor people. She knew what poverty was first hand, and despite that she could not imagine how much one would need to discard principles and honor to take something by force that did not rightfully belong to them. And then, when Quill seemed to threaten doing so.... she felt an anger within her. But it was soon interrupted by someone falling from the sky? It really distracted her, made her forget some things for the moment.

That was very, very unusual.

00001.jpg

"Are you all right?", she asked the strange, fallen person from the sky. He seemed very rude at first, like Quill and the others, but their level of rudeness was all so high that this one almost seemed to be reasonable in comparison.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mighty Roman @Librarian Cat @Jeremi @Tokusentai

• Love
Reactions: Justin
"You can't stop me if I wanted to."

Woo, weird response.

@Raven

Skull Kid hadn't expected her to be so brazen about attacking him. Struggled as he might against her hold, it was still the body of a child and she was a goddess. There was no way bar someone intervening on his behalf that he would escape this fate. The mask on the other hand seemed to have different intentions and a dark glow emitted from it as if to signify that Skull Kid had worn out his usefulness. But before it had to separate, Yuno's grip on his neck loosened and he'd look over his shoulder as she plummeted to the ground and soon Kratos followed as well. He couldn't begin to understand what had happened there but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth either. Floating down to where Yuno's body had fallen, he'd lift up the mask slightly so he could spit on her face before delivering a sharp kick to her side.

This was again more of the mask's doing than Skull Kid's but the child was indeed a little bit grateful that his neck hadn't been snapped. But he couldn't waste his time on petty torture. She was his biggest threat and that warranted a fate he hadn't bestowed on many others. Yanking the goddess up by her pretty pink hair, he'd pick up a nearby shard of glass and placed it at her throat. All he had to do was yank it over to the side and his problems would be over.

"I told you. This is my game."

Before he could slit Yuno's throat however, a huge shadow loomed over him. Looking up he'd see it to be some kind of bird. Not wanting to take his chances with yet another long drawn out fight, he'd drop Yuno back down and began to walk off.

4f098ed451bfe8254d931650120406e0.jpg

"And I don't lose."

With that Skull Kid quickly scampered off from the scene. With his two greatest threats asleep and apparently being taken away by some bird, he had time to recover his power and hide out in Termina Field. For he just knew that someone with Yuno's mentality simply wouldn't let bygones be bygones. She'd hunt him down to the ends of the Earth and beyond that. Well in that case he'd indulge her but only up to a certain point. He couldn't allow her brute strength to triumph over his magic once again. That just wouldn't do. But something about her still left him a bit unsettled.

In all of it's years of existing, the mask had seen plenty of people in similar cases such as Yuno. But the innocent Skull Kid was scared out of his gourd that someone could go through such a miserable life and continue existing. It seemed more like a punishment than anything else. But his own opinion on the matter would have been bottled up and kept buried deep within their combined personality as Skull Kid finally escaped Clock Town's borders. Touching down near the top of Snowhead Temple, he overlooked the frozen tundra that formed a part of Termina Field.

220px-SnowheadTemple%28outside%29.jpg

He had caused an endless winter to overtake the mountain and the thought idly crossed his mind. Maybe he could extend the cold to Clock Town and let them all freeze to death. No. That'd be too good for those people. The people who pretended he didn't exist. The same people that his giants had abandoned him for. Best to let the moon fall and fate sort them all out. No more time for sight-seeing however. He had to prepare for when Yuno returned and tore Termina Field asunder until she found him.

Back in Skyloft, Kratos wasn't exactly the most pleased about being dragged to some new location by a bird. This voting and these traitors meant absolutely nothing to him. The last memory he could recall was that of seeing Skull Kid in Yuno's grasp but then everything went black for him. The next thing he knew was waking up here. This didn't sit well with him at all and he was going to let the Mayor know it. Stomping forward, he thrust a finger at the Mayor and began to bellow at the top of his lungs.

"I care not for these traitors you speak of! Or even the lives of those around me! For who am I to give courtesy to those I do not know? I'm a warrior and a true warrior finishes what he started! He does not lay around and partake in idle chit-chat."

With that Kratos plummeted off Skyloft and it seemed like he fell to his death before he drew out Icarus's wings and started his way back to Termina as well.

As he flew his mind recalled back the words said to him by Theseus. Before Kratos smashed his head in between a door of course.
" Come forward. Let us finally see who is the greatest warrior in all of Greece! "

The words of a dead man normally wouldn't have meant much to Kratos but he felt they applied in this situation. He'd find Skull Kid and remove the mask. For the mask was the real vilian of the piece, not the boy. He was just an unwitting pawn. But in any case, Kratos had been made a pawn of the Gods for far too long. He'd not let a mere hunk of possessed wood do the same.

For he was the Ghost of Sparta!
@C.T.

@Those heading to the Academy

468px-Skyward_0095.jpg

You see a man in yellow just as the Mayor said.​
"Childr--Ah... people like you who dislike school are actually quite common in my experience. I never quite understood it, but perhaps it is because everything I ever learned, I came to have a use for in life, so I never minded," She commented to Ventus, walking with him, "Perhaps you need a teacher more... suited to your preferences. Many things factor how a student learns, after all."

When they would reach the academy, Kaori would approach the man in yellow. "Excuse me, is this the Knights Academy?"

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The man in yellow nodded. "Yes." He replied.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Others who went to the academy​
latest

"... a Knights' Academy? ... interesting," Bernkastel didn't seem to be that interested when she said that... so that's pretty ironic.
The man nodded. "Ah like how Link use to travel to the land below the sky" He replied. "Yes we have birds who can take you follow me if you'd like." He replied.

@Academy Group
latest

"Ooo! I want to see the birds!" Lambdadelta cheered like an excited child. Cute.

@Raven @Verite @academy group​

Well looks like that fight was cancelled. And now they had some sort of mission to find Traitors.

But how was she to accomplish that?

Well, maybe she'd figure something out later. For now she decided to follow her previous group, or at least what was left of it. She walked towards the homes.

Once there, she saw Accelerator and Raven splitting up, as well as two more people she did not recognize. There seemed to be two sets of houses to investigate. Deciding wasn't exactly Astarte's strong point, but standing around wouldn't get her mission completed.

Well, more people were heading towards the houses near the tents so Astarte followed.

@Raven @Jeremi @Verite

latest

"... a Knights' Academy? ... interesting," Bernkastel didn't seem to be that interested when she said that... so that's pretty ironic.

latest

"Ooo! I want to see the birds!" Lambdadelta cheered like an excited child. Cute.

@Raven @Verite @academy group​
The man nodded. "Alright all wanting to see the Loftwings follow me" He stated.

@Those wishing to head for the loftwings and are at the Academy

Well looks like that fight was cancelled. And now they had some sort of mission to find Traitors.

But how was she to accomplish that?

Well, maybe she'd figure something out later. For now she decided to follow her previous group, or at least what was left of it. She walked towards the homes.

Once there, she saw Accelerator and Raven splitting up, as well as two more people she did not recognize. There seemed to be two sets of houses to investigate. Deciding wasn't exactly Astarte's strong point, but standing around wouldn't get her mission completed.

Well, more people were heading towards the houses near the tents so Astarte followed.

@Raven @Jeremi @Verite

The first house out of the few near the tent you come across is that of the item sell's girl's home.

Enter? Y/N

Keep Looking

Please bold and underline choice

The first house out of the few near the tent you come across is that of the item sell's girl's home.

Enter? Y/N

Keep Looking

Please bold and underline choice

Astarte enters. No point skipping houses.​

Entering you see a man glaring at one of the others. He seems like something wrong was said to him.

Ask what's going on? Y/N
Leave for it might be best? Y/N

Bold and underline choice please

"Heeheeheeheehee." She sniggered all the way through her descent, spinning and plowing right through all the white and fluffy clouds on her way down. They were bright and soft...she planned one day to make a house on them. Better to see the stars, sitting on the clouds. With her Yuki, when he grew to accept and love her back. Or she would have, were it not for the fact back home that the two of them were locked in a game of death with the rest.

And there could only be one winner there. She doubted Deus would write off his chosen favorite and his protector so easily. So staying here was not an option. One day, Deus would come for her, for him. At least to check. She looked ruefully at Yuki, his eyes closed shut and holding on for dear life. One of them would have to eventually die. She knew which one, too. For most that would be depressing, but for her it was the contrary.

That just made every moment all the more treasurable.

Turning back to focus on the ground below, she put on an extra burst of speed and shooting free of the clouds with a giant smirk on her face. It was all going in her favor. Her wounds were healing far swifter than normal, Yuki was with her...and, she had a direct line to where the tiny impudent kid with his mask thought he was safe hiding from her.

Oh you silly little child. You thought you can enter my mind, the most locked down and secure thing I have. You thought you could do this without consequences...but my mind is not a one way street. I know that, I built it up. As you saw into my head, I saw into yours. Your web of lies, fears, doubts, uncertainties...and refuges.

bf2276ef70e630cd11e59092101ddec7f481ffe5_hq.gif

She skimmed the ground, slowing to a stop as she paused for a moments. "Now...which way was it?"

"Yuno, if we're stopping, maybe you could put me down?" He asked politely.

"We're only stopping for a few seconds, sweetiepie. Just long enough for me to--ah ha." She grinned savagely, launching herself off at top speed as she found it.

"SKULL KID! I'M COMING FOR YOU!"

Her voice carried it much farther than a normal voice, even shouting as she was, would normally go. He would know there was nowhere to hide from her. Nowhere secure enough to stay hidden from the world's best stalker. Not for long.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
th_712.png

Ven shrugged. "I never said I didn't have a teacher. I just never went to a school. My keyblade master, Master Eraqus, was my teacher of education too. And, uh, I had one other teacher before him, but I'd rather not talk about that one," he mumbled at the end, rubbing the back of his neck. "Wait, did you almost call me a child again? Aren't you only a few years older than me? Like, eighteen or something? I'm fifteen, possibly sixteen now, so you're really not all that much older than me," he teased Kanzaki. He then gestured to Lambdadelta. "Now she seems more like a kid," he chuckled, watching her outburst.

While talking, Ven waited with Kanzaki and the others for the man in yellow to reply.

@Verite @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Academy

The man looked at him. "Oh I think I better stop you before that then." He replied and stood.

@Verite
Entering you see a man glaring at one of the others. He seems like something wrong was said to him.

Ask what's going on? Y/N
Leave for it might be best? Y/N

Bold and underline choice please
th_toaru24.png

Accelerator would glance at Astarte as she would enter. Oh, joy. The... doll. Or whatever she was.

Directing his attention back at the old man, he gave a shrug. "Don't worry, me wanting anything to do with your daughter is a hypothetical situation... Though it does make me wonder. If you had to mention her in the first place like that, something's up with her, huh?"

@Raven @Kaykay

Levi and Hanji had followed along quietly. The two needed to get back below, and unfortunately they couldn't fly like Yuno and Kratos. Levi was irritated with Skull Kid and with how fast Yuno and Kratos took off he doubted him and Hanji would get down there fast enough to make it before Yuno tried to and possibly succeeded in killing Skull Kid.

"Stressful flying brats with pink hair." Levi muttered under his breath I n his irritation.

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
The man nodded. "Ah like how Link use to travel to the land below the sky" He replied. "Yes we have birds who can take you follow me if you'd like." He replied.

@Academy Group

th_712.png

Ven shrugged. "I never said I didn't have a teacher. I just never went to a school. My keyblade master, Master Eraqus, was my teacher of education too. And, uh, I had one other teacher before him, but I'd rather not talk about that one," he mumbled at the end, rubbing the back of his neck. "Wait, did you almost call me a child again? Aren't you only a few years older than me? Like, eighteen or something? I'm fifteen, possibly sixteen now, so you're really not all that much older than me," he teased Kanzaki. He then gestured to Lambdadelta. "Now she seems more like a kid," he chuckled, watching her outburst.

While talking, Ven waited with Kanzaki and the others for the man in yellow to reply.

@Verite @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Academy
"Birds called Loftwings... Interesting," Kaori commented, deciding to follow the man.

"Ah, you're quite sensitive about your age, I see," She would then respond to Ventus as he'd speak, continuing to walk straight ahead with a straight face, "Well, either way, I suppose maturity is more important than age. If you insist, I do apologize for almost referring to you as one."

"But yes, that girl does seem rather odd."

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.