Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, stop. Wait a minute. What an infodump. All of this out of nowhere. Gotta process all this.

Talking owl. Save the world of... Skyloft. Vote Traitors. Hyrule. What? Huh?

Whatever. It could all be processed later.

"I'm... not exactly sure. If there are so-called Traitors, it would be optimal if we were to discover them without risking the life of an innocent," Kanzaki spoke in response to Ventus, holding her chin briefly in thought, "I wonder if there is a penalty for abstaining. If we are to discover these Traitors, I'd like a method that does not jeopardize others, but we shall see."

Hmm.

"In any case, I suppose exploration would do us some good. Where shall we head then?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Gummi Bunnies
@Those Going to Explore

Looking around from where you stand you can see many homes more than if you had gone to the town. There was one large shop it seemed in a tent. There was also it appeared other places that involved flying to get there. If you walked past the tent you could see the knights academy.

Head to the Academy
Learn how to go to one of the other air islands
Enter the shop
Check out the different homes

Bold and Underline choices please

"Exactly," Ven agreed. "We wouldn't want to hurt anyone who didn't do anything. But I dunno, maybe when we explore this place, we'll find some kind of clue to help us out," Ven added, wanting to be hopeful. "As for the place we should go, um, probably not the store. We don't have any money. Wanna go to one of the other islands? I'm curious to see what might be in the other locations." Ven wasn't a huge fan of the academy idea either; he hated studying!

@Verite @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Gummi Bunnies @Raven

Raven was all ready to sprint in and engaged but fell unconscious before he could.

Raven stayed silent through it all as he glanced around at those around him... Now he knew he could trust them due to the owl mentioning that traitors were among them. Still Raven chose to silently go explore.

Raven stood thinking this over a moment. Figuring his type of currency wasn't good here Raven went to go checkout the different homes. He figured it was probably best to see if any locals were around.

@Whoever decides to check out the homes with me.​
There are houses on both sides. Perhaps those who are closet to the tent work there. While hose farther may not?

Head to the houses near the tent
Head to those on the opposite side of where all are gathered

Please Bold and Underline your choice

@Those going with Raven to explore houses​

"Exactly," Ven agreed. "We wouldn't want to hurt anyone who didn't do anything. But I dunno, maybe when we explore this place, we'll find some kind of clue to help us out," Ven added, wanting to be hopeful. "As for the place we should go, um, probably not the store. We don't have any money. Wanna go to one of the other islands? I'm curious to see what might be in the other locations." Ven wasn't a huge fan of the academy idea either; he hated studying!

"If that's where you want to go, I will accompany you," Kanzaki nodded, choosing to learn how to get to the other air islands.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Gummi Bunnies @Peeps who wanna follow​

Lank looked around and thought. "So then traitors?" He exclaimed. "And who might be the great evil? Can that dang bid tell us anything?" He asked the Mayor who sighed. The Mayor looked at those who hadn't left. "If you all wish perhaps if I call back the owl?" He offered.

@Anyone Interested Or want a Lank to tag with

Aeric nodded a little timidly. He didn't seem to like heights, either.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite.
@Thuro The Assassin Potato

"If that's where you want to go, I will accompany you," Kanzaki nodded, choosing to learn how to get to the other air islands.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Gummi Bunnies @Peeps who wanna follow​
The Mayor soon overheard about the islands. "Over there you should be able to speak to a knight in yellow he can help set up a ride to the different islands around Skyloft." The Mayor replied. "He is inside the knights academy" He explained pointing to a lonely building to the back of Skyloft.

@Those interested in the other lands around Skyloft

The Mayor soon overheard about the islands. "Over there you should be able to speak to a knight in yellow he can help set up a ride to the different islands around Skyloft." The Mayor replied. "He is inside the knights academy" He explained pointing to a lonely building to the back of Skyloft.

@Those interested in the other lands around Skyloft
... Huh. Alright.

"Is that so? Apologies, Ventus. It appears we'll... have to take a detour to the academy first, it seems," Kanzaki said with an almost knowing smile, though quickly trying to cover it up with her usual neutral expression shortly after.

With that, she'd make her way towards the Knights Academy.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven

There are houses on both sides. Perhaps those who are closet to the tent work there. While hose farther may not?

Having went with Raven, Accelerator looked around silently. Well, if no one else was gonna follow, that was fine. Accelerator fancied himself more the loner type anyway. Yeah... that's right. He didn't need anyone else. Not even back home.

Whatever, whatever.

He headed to the houses near the tent.

@Raven @Crimson Spartan @Peeps who wanna explore houses​

Raven stood considering his options until he saw that he was not alone here.
Having went with Raven, Accelerator looked around silently. Well, if no one else was gonna follow, that was fine. Accelerator fancied himself more the loner type anyway. Yeah... that's right. He didn't need anyone else. Not even back home.

Whatever, whatever.

"......I'll head here..." was all Raven said as he saw Accelerator head to the houses near the tent. Raven however walked towards the houses away from the tent. Yes the Blademaster was openly carrying his sword but he had no sheath that could be seen on him so it made sense why he simply chose to carry it.

@Raven @Verite @Peeps by the houses

@Those who headed to houses underneath the tent

One of the houses near the tent says Item Shop Girl's house.

Enter? Y/N

Or keep Looking?

Bold and underline your choice please

latest

"Oh c'mon... it's fun to talk about people when they're not around~ Is talking about her triggering you or something?" Lambdadelta really seemed to take some enjoyment out of this, being able to identify signs of Ellie's apparent anger.

@Brigmore Witch

latest

Bernkastel just... well, observed the others that entered the bar. The Witch of Miracles didn't have much to do.

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Verite @BarrenThin
"Yeah, maybe it's fun in Psycholand, but where I come from it's not. Now just shut the fuck up about her" she raised her voice to Lambda. "Okay? She's gone, she left, it's over and done. Nothing more to say about it."

@Gummi Bunnies @ bar

Whatever, whatever.

Talim and Motochika had wandered off as well and would've found themselves by the houses near the tent.

Enter? Y/N

Or keep Looking?

"Should we enter?" Talim asked. "We don't have anything to pay with so..."

"Perhaps not, but perhaps yes? There could be valuables in there."

@Raven @Crimson Spartan @Raven

"Yeah, maybe it's fun in Psycholand, but where I come from it's not. Now just shut the fuck up about her" she raised her voice to Lambda. "Okay? She's gone, she left, it's over and done. Nothing more to say about it."

@Gummi Bunnies @ bar
latest

"Heh, not like you'll ever convince me to stop. So... HAH!" Lambdadelta would say this before she would be hilariously dragged away from the girl by Bernkastel.
@Those Going to Explore

Looking around from where you stand you can see many homes more than if you had gone to the town. There was one large shop it seemed in a tent. There was also it appeared other places that involved flying to get there. If you walked past the tent you could see the knights academy.

Head to the Academy
Learn how to go to one of the other air islands
Enter the shop
Check out the different homes

Bold and Underline choices please
Once they got there, the two of them decided to try out the academy area, because why not?

@Raven

th_671.png

Ven anxiously tugged at the collar of his shirt. "O-Oh, okay. Jeez, I don't like walking in schools. I've never been good at studying, not to mention I..." Ven trailed off before admitting, "I never went to school." The blond boy frowned. "Is that a weird thing to admit? I've never really been around too many people my age." Regardless of his dislike for the idea of heading toward the building, he went toward the academy with them.

@Verite @BarrenThin @Raven

Enter? Y/N

Or keep Looking?

Accelerator decided to go into the Item Shop.

May as well find something of value in there.

@Raven

@Those heading to the Academy

468px-Skyward_0095.jpg

You see a man in yellow just as the Mayor said.​

Accelerator decided to go into the Item Shop.

May as well find something of value in there.

@Raven
(It's the Item Girl's House not shop which is inside the tent LOL)

Entering the house you can see two beds. A desk and a man sitting looking like he is thinking about something.​

@Those entering the Tent

You see all the different shops. A bar, a fortune teller, a blacksmith, potions shop, possible use full items store, and an item storage girl.

Please Bold and Underline your um stop

th_671.png

Ven anxiously tugged at the collar of his shirt. "O-Oh, okay. Jeez, I don't like walking in schools. I've never been good at studying, not to mention I..." Ven trailed off before admitting, "I never went to school." The blond boy frowned. "Is that a weird thing to admit? I've never really been around too many people my age." Regardless of his dislike for the idea of heading toward the building, he went toward the academy with them.

@Verite @BarrenThin @Raven
@Those heading to the Academy

468px-Skyward_0095.jpg

You see a man in yellow just as the Mayor said.​
"Childr--Ah... people like you who dislike school are actually quite common in my experience. I never quite understood it, but perhaps it is because everything I ever learned, I came to have a use for in life, so I never minded," She commented to Ventus, walking with him, "Perhaps you need a teacher more... suited to your preferences. Many things factor how a student learns, after all."

When they would reach the academy, Kaori would approach the man in yellow. "Excuse me, is this the Knights Academy?"

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.