Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeric looked at the drinks. "... It doesn't look very good."

Aeric almost looked bashful at the request, but he quickly recovered. "I'm not a knight. And... fine. I won't kill him. But if he so much as..."

Well, then Scree started yelling and Aeric, the PTSD-ridden Undead, whipped his sword out again.

One step forward...

@Thuro The Assassin Potato
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven
tumblr_nkpqryN44G1tpnrh0o4_r1_250.gif

Jen sighed and extinguished her blades before shifting back. This guy was a mess, like Vivi and Michelle combined. She doubted he was going to attack, not that he could even hurt Rocky anyways. Or her. If she was a psychopathic anime girl she'd probably giggle at the thought, but as it was it just amused her. That was probably Michelle's own arrogance talking.

Well. He was about to get a piece of her mind. "And what? Are you going to fight me too? I'm not exactly human either if you've noticed."

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@BarrenThin

tumblr_nkpqryN44G1tpnrh0o4_r1_250.gif

Jen sighed and extinguished her blades before shifting back. This guy was a mess, like Vivi and Michelle combined. She doubted he was going to attack, not that he could even hurt Rocky anyways. Or her. If she was a psychopathic anime girl she'd probably giggle at the thought, but as it was it just amused her. That was probably Michelle's own arrogance talking.

Well. He was about to get a piece of her mind. "And what? Are you going to fight me too? I'm not exactly human either if you've noticed."

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@BarrenThin

Aeric pointed at his face, decaying skin and lifeless eyes visible under his raised visor. "Neither am I! At least you look it better!"

@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Raven

Reactions: Takumi
th_308.png

Ven hadn't really noticed the hostity, as he was too busy grumbling that he had been called a child again. "I'm not a child, I'm fifteen, maybe even sixteen now if I was asleep long enough. Bars may be for adults usually, but maybe it's different in this world? After all, it does seem like they're serving milk..."

Ven walked up to the counter so he could speak with the bar tender. "I'll have some milk. It's free to newcomers, right? Because I don't have any rupees. I only have munny." And Ven didn't even have that much munny anymore. He had spent all of it on battle supplies before going into his final battle with Vanitas in the past.

@Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato @BarrenThin @Raven @The Bar People​

th_308.png

Ven hadn't really noticed the hostity, as he was too busy grumbling that he had been called a child again. "I'm not a child, I'm fifteen, maybe even sixteen now if I was asleep long enough. Bars may be for adults usually, but maybe it's different in this world? After all, it does seem like they're serving milk..."

Ven walked up to the counter so he could speak with the bar tender. "I'll have some milk. It's free to newcomers, right? Because I don't have any rupees. I only have munny." And Ven didn't even have that much munny anymore. He had spent all of it on battle supplies before going into his final battle with Vanitas in the past.

The Bartender nodded. "Yeah the first one is on the house unless your like Link here." He replied and gave a grin.

"Sir it's Lank not Link I don't know who this Link fellow is." He replied.

a-link-between-worlds-bottles-milk.png

"Well you look like him anyways here's the filled bottle you asked for." He stated handing Lank back his bottle that was once empty it appeared enough for two drinks if needed.

"And I can give you wan two just not with the bottle but a glass Link here just happens to carry bottles for me to fill." He explained and you could see Lank roll his eyes.
u
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato

Aeric pointed at his face, decaying skin and lifeless eyes visible under his raised visor. "Neither am I! At least you look it better!"

@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Raven
th_308.png

The Bartender nodded. "Yeah the first one is on the house unless your like Link here." He replied and gave a grin.

"Well you look like him anyways here's the filled bottle you asked for." He stated handing Lank back his bottle that was once empty it appeared enough for two drinks if needed.

"And I can give you wan two just not with the bottle but a glass Link here just happens to carry bottles for me to fill." He explained and you could see Lank roll his eyes.
u

tumblr_n53z13JgGL1tpnrh0o3_r1_250.gif

"Thanks. Its good to know someone thinks I'm pretty." She said ironically, shifting into a Wraith as she answered, before quickly shifting back. Well, maybe that would change his opinion. Then, seeing as Ven just waltzed right in, Jen and Scree followed. It wasn't exactly her normal hangout, the lighting not being stroby enough for that. Plus, no metal over the speakers. Boo. She walked up to the bar and quickly ordered a bloody mary. It was going to be a long day by the looks of it.

Scree meanwhile, was staring at the back of Aeric's helmet and shaking his head.

@BarrenThin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven

tumblr_n53z13JgGL1tpnrh0o3_r1_250.gif

"Thanks. Its good to know someone thinks I'm pretty." She said ironically, shifting into a Wraith as she answered, before quickly shifting back. Well, maybe that would change his opinion. Then, seeing as Ven just waltzed right in, Jen and Scree followed. It wasn't exactly her normal hangout, the lighting not being stroby enough for that. Plus, no metal over the speakers. Boo. She walked up to the bar and quickly ordered a bloody mary. It was going to be a long day by the looks of it.

Scree meanwhile, was staring at the back of Aeric's helmet and shaking his head.

@BarrenThin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven

"Ach! Bunch of monsters, you are!..."

Of course, Aeric was very much becoming aware of the fact that they hadn't killed him yet and it was giving him pause. After a bit, he reluctantly sheathed his sword and muttered a half-hearted apology. With that, he pulled a tiny white orb from his pocket. A fading soul.

The Undead crushed it, absorbing its energy. That was all the refreshment he needed.

"I'm Aeric of Lordran." He paused. "Does Lordran sound better or the Undead Asylum? I'm not sure where I came from first." Shifting a bit, he offered Scree an orb. He didn't know if it needed souls or not, but no point in making more enemies than necessary.

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:

u

th_783.png

Ven smiled apologetically at Lank. "Hey, if people keep mistaking you for Link so much, maybe you should change your outfit? Or at least wear a nametag," he offered, reaching out to take a glass when the bartender said he could have a glass of milk. Would he drink it? Sure, why not! Ven wasn't afraid. Ven drank the milk. "Thanks, mister," he said to the bartender.

@Verite @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Raven @The Bar Peeps​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Not having any money for potions or fuel, nor really wanting either, she walked towards the wolf with some of the others.

And was suddenly somewhere else. Well, whatever. As the spirit challenged her, she said only one thing.

"Accept."

Of course. But to "come at him" she needed to say a bit more.

"Execute Rhododactylos."

This time, the white substance that made up her arm from earlier covered her entire body. She reached out to attack the spirit, delivering a punch towards it.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Wedge Antilles @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

The Hero took the attack. "A Familiar. Brilliant." He said. The punch made contact. He fell onto his back, but got up immediately after. "Go forth, and do not falter." The spirit turned to Kaneda. "Fire your weapon."

"Alright!" Kaneda sent the laser towards the spirit. It knocked him back as well.

"You all wield your weapons as if you have courage. I shall see you again. Look for the golden Wolf."

"If I am to tone for past sins. My sword has to be strong." Raven spoke revealing to the others of his want to atone for his sins. Perhaps this is why he chose to use the sword even with a very strong Nasod arm. He noticed the world disappearing which confused the Blademaster.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Bomb @ Wolf peeps

"Ah. You have sins, I have regrets. I regret not teaching my skills to others in my lifetime. In due time, I shall teach you those skills."

And with that, the spirit as well as its realm disappeared, and you all were back in front of the Forest Temple approach.

Everyone would hear a scream from the top of it.

@Bomb @Verite @Wedge Antilles @Forest Temple

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron

th_783.png

Ven smiled apologetically at Lank. "Hey, if people keep mistaking you for Link so much, maybe you should change your outfit? Or at least wear a nametag," he offered, reaching out to take a glass when the bartender said he could have a glass of milk. Would he drink it? Sure, why not! Ven wasn't afraid. Ven drank the milk. "Thanks, mister," he said to the bartender.

@Verite @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Raven @The Bar Peeps​
Lank sighed. "It's not that easy I'm afraid. I tried red, and blue but even then I am mistaken for Link apparently the outfits I own still make me look like him." He replied. "But now Reci makes me stand out in Kokori unless Navi is around at the same time. I wonder if Link's missing then would Navi be too?" He commented he felt a bit worried for the fairy.

The bartender smiled seeing how Ven accepted the milk. "Hope you like it it's the best around." He stated not knowing about Long Long Milk.

"Ach! Bunch of monsters, you are!..."

Of course, Aeric was very much becoming aware of the fact that they hadn't killed him yet and it was giving him pause. After a bit, he reluctantly sheathed his sword and muttered a half-hearted apology. With that, he pulled a tiny white orb from his pocket. A fading soul.

The Undead crushed it, absorbing its energy. That was all the refreshment he needed.

"I'm Aeric of Lordran." He paused. "Does Lordran sound better or the Undead Asylum? I'm not sure where I came from first." Shifting a bit, he offered Scree an orb. He didn't know if it never souls or not, but no point in making more enemies than necessary.

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_niuu1rx7Bd1tpnrh0o7_r2_250.gif

Jen did a little curtsy, thinking maybe it was appropriate for someone from his time period. "Hey, its fine. You're not the first person to want to kill me on sight. I'm just lucky that way." Jen stopped for a moment, and leaned to one side, her so called sassy pose. "So what are you then. Angel? Demon? Reaper? One of them cosplayers?"

Scree meanwhile took the soul and absorbed it. It wasn't quite like the Primal Energy of Oblivion, but it worked similar enough in function. It would help keep Jen alive, if it came down to a fight. And it more than likely would with the girl's impetus.

tumblr_n612kjr7Em1tpnrh0o8_r2_250.gif

Scree looked up at the man, and bowed. When he spoke, his voice was well cultured and surprisingly deep, although not surprisingly it was quite rocky. "My name is Scree, servant to my Lady Arella, and a companion to Jen. I'm afraid we were brought here unawares the same as you. Could you tell us what is happening?"

@Verite
@Raven
@BarrenThin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_niuu1rx7Bd1tpnrh0o7_r2_250.gif

Jen did a little curtsy, thinking maybe it was appropriate for someone from his time period. "Hey, its fine. You're not the first person to want to kill me on sight. I'm just lucky that way." Jen stopped for a moment, and leaned to one side, her so called sassy pose. "So what are you then. Angel? Demon? Reaper? One of them cosplayers?"

Scree meanwhile took the soul and absorbed it. It wasn't quite like the Primal Energy of Oblivion, but it worked similar enough in function. It would help keep Jen alive, if it came down to a fight. And it more than likely would with the girl's impetus.

tumblr_n612kjr7Em1tpnrh0o8_r2_250.gif

Scree looked up at the man, and bowed. When he spoke, his voice was well cultured and surprisingly deep, although not surprisingly it was quite rocky. "My name is Scree, servant to my Lady Arella, and a companion to Jen. I'm afraid we were brought here unawares the same as you. Could you tell us what is happening?"

@Verite
@Raven
@BarrenThin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Cursed. I think I was human, once, but I... don't really remember." He got very confused for a moment before continuing to answer Scree's question. "I don't know any better than you do. We're looking for some missing boy." He still seemed a little unnerved by Scree. He didn't exactly have the best experience with demons. At least, that's what they seemed to be.

the-asylum-demon1.jpg

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

"Persistent little gnats! You're really becoming thorns in my side!"

Skull Kid exclaimed as he raised an arm up to defend against Levi's kick. But the impact was still enough to send Skull Kid skidding across the roof top. Looking over his shoulder at the moon, he decided against it. With him still in the general vicinity he'd only end up catching himself in the afterfall. He'd have to take care of these three more personally. The tiles on the roof began to quiver and shake and the ground began to split open due to the sheer amount of power that Skull Kid was giving off.

Raising his hands to the sky above, wind began to cascade down onto Skull Kid and condensing it all into his right hand, he stared towards Levi's group. Pulling his arm back, he was intent on blasting all three of them away with the force of a cyclone only to notice two beings floating in out of the corner of his eye. It couldn't have been! How were they still capable of fighting him!? Kratos had beaten her face to a bloody mess and yet here she was still rearing to go for more. This couldn't work! This wasn't how the game was supposed to be played!

As Kratos landed on the rooftop and drew his blades, he started towards Skull Kid who still had explosive wind blast in his hand. "Your end has come, child."

"No..No! NO! This isn't how this was supposed to go! I'm supposed to win! This is my game, my game! You grownups think you can just barge in and take victory away from me! Well I won't have it! You won't take away my fun!"

Rearing his fist back, he smashed it into the roof and soon Kratos, Levi/Hanji, and Victor would have been engulfed in a gigantic dust cloud. Debris was sent flying everywhich way due to the powerful winds at play. But if one paid attention to the shadows moving within the cloud, they could have spotted one similar to Skull Kid flying near Victor and attempting to put him in a head lock.

ww_explosions.jpg

"Hee hee! I told you that this is my game! I refuse to lose to a bunch of new players! Don't come any closer or I'll break his neck! I may not look the strongest but who needs muscles when you have the power to destroy the world? Not me! Now go away or else your friend here is gonna lose more than the game!"

@C.T. @FireDrake150 @Lizzy

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Lank sighed. "It's not that easy I'm afraid. I tried red, and blue but even then I am mistaken for Link apparently the outfits I own still make me look like him." He replied. "But now Reci makes me stand out in Kokori unless Navi is around at the same time. I wonder if Link's missing then would Navi be too?" He commented he felt a bit worried for the fairy.

The bartender smiled seeing how Ven accepted the milk. "Hope you like it it's the best around." He stated not knowing about Long Long Milk.

"Oh, that bites. I guess all you can do is just keep correcting the people around here until they get your name right. Say, why do you think you look so much like Link? Coincidence? Or are you related to him?" Ven asked, curious. He then turned to the bartender, nodding at him with a grin on his face.

th_144.png

"I sure did like it! Thanks, it was great!" Ven exclaimed in reply, wiping off his mouth with the back of his hand. "It's nice that you actually serve a drink here that kids-- I mean, underaged people can have too."

@Raven @BarrenThin @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Bar Peeps​

"Oh, that bites. I guess all you can do is just keep correcting the people around here until they get your name right. Say, why do you think you look so much like Link? Coincidence? Or are you related to him?" Ven asked, curious. He then turned to the bartender, nodding at him with a grin on his face.

th_144.png

"I sure did like it! Thanks, it was great!" Ven exclaimed in reply, wiping off his mouth with the back of his hand. "It's nice that you actually serve a drink here that kids-- I mean, underaged people can have too."

The man gave a rather confused look. "Well our other options are water, and potions..." He replied the bartender not seeming to see how Ven was underage at all.

Lank nodded. "Yeah I guess." Then at the question he thought a moment. "Well I don't think we are but maybe everyone says were practically the same except I'm usually more talkative." He replied still wondering if the two were related.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato

"We should know from Saria whether they would accept anything other than the rupees," Ri said to Rosalina, "or we might be wasting more time." And then she looked at Luma. "And I hope you would not really steal, little one", she said. The thought of taking something that belonged to another was a terrible one to Ri, it would be a tragedy if Rosalina's companion would resort to such measures.
Star-Lord sighed. He knew how Rocket felt. All of these ridiculous heroic questing types made hum feel like him and the talking Racoon were the only sane ones there.
'Ladies, let me teach you a lesson here. This is how you get money when you're on a foreign planet.'
He pointed his twin Kree Sub-Machine Guns threateningly at nothing in particular.
'Hand over the Rupees and no-one gets hurt. Comprende?'
Indeed, the mask and the sinister tone to his voice made the amiable guardian of the galaxy suddenly sound very intimidating indeed.
'See, you learn something new everyday.'
@Librarian Cat @Mari @Jeremi
@Shattered♦Secrets™
"Perhaps, I'm not sure what the shopkeeper is interested in." Saria stated. "It was just a suggestion, if you wish to start your search for the hero then you have no objections from me."

"It's a shame I do not have my booty with me..." Motochika mused aloud. "I could have bought the entire shop dry!"

@Doctor Smartass @Tokusentai @Librarian Cat @Mighty Roman @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari

"I am more of a high seas Marauder, but that would also be an effective way of relieving someone of their earnings. However..." He'd look over some of the Kokiri that were wandering about. "I'd pick my targets more clearly. Not counting the hospitality we have gotten in this place, the fact of the matter is that I'm quite sure they do not have much valuables to take. Or were you just speaking in jest?"
From the sky, they could hear a yelling. A blunt, wailing yell. And with a large thump, a strange looking fellow fell to the ground.

He had a head that looked like a baked potato. He was short, and had 3 stubby fingers on each hand. His face, a stubborn grimace, and he was garbed in a Victorian suit and riding cloak. As he groaned, an oversized Sontaran laser rifle fell on his chest.

He couldn't remember how he'd got here, or where he now was. Had he fallen through a Time Fisher? Or had he eaten too many sweets, like Mistress Jenny often teased him about?

He attempted to get up, but instead merely rolled helplessly on hos back, unable to stand.
'Agh! Urgent assistance required! I am Commander Strax of the 10th Sontaran Battle Fleet! Release me immediately, or I will melt your bones with acid!'
He stopped struggling for a moment.
'May I take your coat?'
Despite him knowing that you really werent supposed to say that when confronted with potential foes, Strax Decided to try it anyway. Who knows-maybe these strangers could be polite company, and Madame Vastra had always told him to offer to take someone's coat in polite company.
He looked at the assembled group.
Two boys one who appeared to befrom China, and the other wearing a blue dress.
One girl wearing a mask, and a small furry rodent.

Despite him still rolling around on his back helplessly,
He was pretty sure that he had. the situation under control.
."

@Jeremi @Doctor Smartass @Tokusentai @Librarian Cat @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™
jxNRME1.jpg
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
Rosalina frown a little...maybe they wouldn't except the Star Bits...but it wouldn't hurt to try. When Ri spoke to Luma...Luma looked at the ground. "Sowwy." Rosalina smirked at him, he was just trying to help...in a bad way, but still. She picked him up and gave him a big hug. "It's alright Luma...just never act on that suggestion...stealing is really bad." Just after she said that, Peter or Star-Lord pulled out two weapons. She thought he was crazy...but really?! Rosalina floated over to him. "We can not just go around robbing and hurting...that is not what a hero does. We do not hurt innocent people...evil people yes, but not innocent ones." Rosalina took out her wand for the first time today, she used her magic to cause his weapons to Gravitate towards the ground...now, hopefully he wouldn't try anything like that again...robbbing and hurting innocent people? What kind of monster was he?

Rosalina grew a little excited at Saria mentioning that maybe the shopkeeper would take the Star Bits...she twirled in glee. Going over to Ri, "See, maybe all hope is not lost, let's go get some things." She heard Motochika talk about...booty? Rosalina blushed a little, why didn't he have his butt? How could that happen? She almost dared to look and see...but turned away. Then, out of nowhere some man or...potato creature? Either way, the man/potato seem to drop out of the sky...a new person? Where did he come from? Instead of standing there and looking at him, Rosalina floated over to the new man. She helped him stand up...well he was a man...she thought. "Hi, I'm Rosalina...I don't have a coat but thanks for asking." He seemed like a very proper man, which would be a good thing for THIS group...she directly looked at Star-Lord...then she turned back to the man. "We were going to go fiind a missing hero, and hopefully bring him back to his village soon...he might be the key to get us all home, if you want to tag along that is...oh I'm sorry, what is your name?" She folded her arms. Her wand, sparkling stars to the ground, that floated away from her.
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mari
The Hero took the attack. "A Familiar. Brilliant." He said. The punch made contact. He fell onto his back, but got up immediately after. "Go forth, and do not falter." The spirit turned to Kaneda. "Fire your weapon."

"Alright!" Kaneda sent the laser towards the spirit. It knocked him back as well.

"You all wield your weapons as if you have courage. I shall see you again. Look for the golden Wolf."

"Ah. You have sins, I have regrets. I regret not teaching my skills to others in my lifetime. In due time, I shall teach you those skills."

And with that, the spirit as well as its realm disappeared, and you all were back in front of the Forest Temple approach.

Everyone would hear a scream from the top of it.

@Bomb @Verite @Wedge Antilles @Forest Temple

Mission complete. Apparently.

Astarte looked up at where the scream came from.

"Do we...check it out?" she asked the others.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Bomb @Wedge Antilles

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron

She just smiled in sheer satisfaction as he began to go through a breakdown, settling Yuki down. "Here, this is close enough, Yuki! Just let me handle the rest. Okay?" She beamed before taking off again, blasting right for Skull Kid even as he droned on about how this was his game and how he was supposed to win and how the grown-ups won't claim victory and he would still have fun. Yadda yadda yadda. These types and their speeches. She preferred to get the job done and go home, herself.

Even as the others were sent flying back and covered by the sudden storm of activity, she just burst through headfirst, eyes immediately zeroing on the dark shadow moving for another. Was that--
"Hee hee! I told you that this is my game! I refuse to lose to a bunch of new players! Don't come any closer or I'll break his neck! I may not look the strongest but who needs muscles when you have the power to destroy the world? Not me! Now go away or else your friend here is gonna lose more than the game!"
Yep. That made it clear enough.

Drawing her sword, she upped her speed to close right in on the little tyke. At the last second she stopped right in front of them both and with all the power she could muster, moved to thrust the blade forward through both of them if necessary to kill the Skull Kid. Didn't matter how it went to her as long as Skull Kid was absolutely deceased.

"Hostages only work if your enemy cares if they live."

"...I can't see shit!" He sighed, trying to discern anything in that violent cloud of storm and wind and debris.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @FireDrake150 @Lizzy

Mission complete. Apparently.

Astarte looked up at where the scream came from.

"Do we...check it out?" she asked the others.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Bomb @Wedge Antilles
th_toaru8.png

"... Probably. Better than doing nothing at least, though I'm still not a big fan of the heroics. But if this place's resident hero is missing in action, I guess even the resident evil has to take up the job."

Heh. And who said subtlety was dead?

With that, he would begin to investigate the scream.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay

th_144.png

The man gave a rather confused look. "Well our other options are water, and potions..." He replied the bartender not seeming to see how Ven was underage at all.

Lank nodded. "Yeah I guess." Then at the question he thought a moment. "Well I don't think we are but maybe everyone says were practically the same except I'm usually more talkative." He replied still wondering if the two were related.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato
Deciding to not mind the banter between Aeric, Jen, and Scree, as they seem to be getting calmed down again, maybe even a tad too comfortable, Kanzaki would sit down next to Ven or something.

Huh... milk. Of all the drinks a bar could serve, and it was milk. Not water, not juice, but... milk? Not even alcohol. Though then again, despite how she might look, Kaori was underage. Speaking of how she looked...

The thought of Tsuchimikado's teasing came to mind. Initially, Kaori wasn't planning on having a drink, but a guy like that always manages to muck everything up for her. Thoughts like "Heey, y'know, are you sure you wanna drink that? Your chest is already as inflated as it is! I'm surprised your back doesn't already hurt more than it already does!" and "Hmm, I wonder if Kami-yan is into women with builds like yours. He always seems to hang around girls younger than him, maybe he's desensitized to it all! Maybe you could wear your Fallen Ero Maid costume and take advantage of your maturity, Kanzaki-san!"

Damn, that guy pissed her off!

Whatever, she'll show him! She didn't need his approval or anything! If she wanted to drink some milk, then she would!

"... Milk is free to newcomers, you said? I'd like one then as well," she spoke to the bartender.

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato

Deciding to not mind the banter between Aeric, Jen, and Scree, as they seem to be getting calmed down again, maybe even a tad too comfortable, Kanzaki would sit down next to Ven or something.

Huh... milk. Of all the drinks a bar could serve, and it was milk. Not water, not juice, but... milk? Not even alcohol. Though then again, despite how she might look, Kaori was underage. Speaking of how she looked...

The thought of Tsuchimikado's teasing came to mind. Initially, Kaori wasn't planning on having a drink, but a guy like that always manages to muck everything up for her. Thoughts like "Heey, y'know, are you sure you wanna drink that? Your chest is already as inflated as it is! I'm surprised your back doesn't already hurt more than it already does!" and "Hmm, I wonder if Kami-yan is into women with builds like yours. He always seems to hang around girls younger than him, maybe he's desensitized to it all! Maybe you could wear your Fallen Ero Maid costume and take advantage of your maturity, Kanzaki-san!"

Damn, that guy pissed her off!

Whatever, she'll show him! She didn't need his approval or anything! If she wanted to drink some milk, then she would!

"... Milk is free to newcomers, you said? I'd like one then as well," she spoke to the bartender.

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato
The bartender nodded. "Yep but the next one will cost ya." He replied and made yet another bottle.

@Verite

@Bar peeps​

Status
Not open for further replies.