Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cave is dark. Several Deku babas attack, but Ashitaka and Kaneda clear them. When you exit, you enter a large wood.

latest

You all notice a kid with a stick playing with a monkey.

120px-TaloArt.png

"Let's go!" The kid swings the stick, hitting vines, and runs off with the monkey into the woods.

The woods look dark and scary.

Do you enter?

@Verite @Kaykay @Bomb @Wedge Antilles
"Tch, dumb kid. Deserves to die in there if he gets caught by those monsters from earlier," Accelerator coldly grunted as though it were no big deal, though going in despite that, "Well, that's what I'd like to say anyway..."

@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan

The cave is dark. Several Deku babas attack, but Ashitaka and Kaneda clear them. When you exit, you enter a large wood.

latest

You all notice a kid with a stick playing with a monkey.

120px-TaloArt.png

"Let's go!" The kid swings the stick, hitting vines, and runs off with the monkey into the woods.

The woods look dark and scary.

Do you enter?

@Verite @Kaykay @Bomb @Wedge Antilles

Astarte simply walked in since that seemed to be what they were to be doing now. "Dark and scary" wasn't something that really registered to a homunculus.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Bomb @Wedge Antilles

"Tch, dumb kid. Deserves to die in there if he gets caught by those monsters from earlier," Accelerator coldly grunted as though it were no big deal, though going in despite that, "Well, that's what I'd like to say anyway..."

Astarte simply walked in since that seemed to be what they were to be doing now. "Dark and scary" wasn't something that really registered to a homunculus.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Bomb @Wedge Antilles

You would be walking along, when Darkness or something began to block your path. It was choking. To everyone.

All of a sudden, a Monkey would steal the Lantern from Accelerator, put it on a stick, and swing it, clearing the path. It ran forward, and swung it some more. It seemed the monkey wanted you to follow it.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles

You would be walking along, when Darkness or something began to block your path. It was choking. To everyone.

All of a sudden, a Monkey would steal the Lantern from Accelerator, put it on a stick, and swing it, clearing the path. It ran forward, and swung it some more. It seemed the monkey wanted you to follow it.

th_toaru52.png

At first, Accelerator was less than pleasantly surprised, reacting in a less than graceful manner.

"Hey, fucking monkey! Give--!" He began to curse, before realizing that... it didn't seem to be running off like some mischievous kid. Like his mischievous kid back home.

th_toaru51.png

"Tch... what the hell is going on?" The young man would mumble to himself, reluctantly deciding to follow the monkey and see where it would lead the group. Another trap would be in poor taste, but then again, who was he to say no to a fight from some poor souls who didn't know any better than to challenge him?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Minerva

"Hmmph." Kazuma grunted, partly out of surprise, and partly out of amusement at the monkey taking the lantern from the arrogant male and going deeper in to the cave. "My kind of monkey", he said jokingly as he followed the monkey with the light.

@Bomb @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay

Reactions: Takumi and Minerva
"..."

Ven went quiet, watching Aeric praise the sun. Why did he do that? Bizarre...

"You're strange, mister," Ven bluntly spat out, following after him with Kanzaki until they reached the entrance of the bar.

th_824.png

"W-Wait, should I really be going in there? That's a bar, isn't it?"

Being underaged, Ven had never once been in a bar before. But, maybe it didn't matter? He stepped closer to the door, although hesitant.

@Verite @BarrenThin
"Why, thank you!" Aeric called over his shoulder. He got very confused at the question. "How do you go into a bar? Isn't that a piece of metal?" Lordran didn't exactly have bars.

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"If you don't even know what a pub is..." Kanzaki sighed, before deciding to make the best of the situation, "I wonder if there's anyone here who would be able to help us ascertain the location of this... Link. I wonder what makes him so important," She wondered aloud.

@Raven @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin

"If you don't even know what a pub is..." Kanzaki sighed, before deciding to make the best of the situation, "I wonder if there's anyone here who would be able to help us ascertain the location of this... Link. I wonder what makes him so important," She wondered aloud.

"Ohh. So this is a pub... or, a bar. It looks like a social place. I don't have these. Remember? Everyone where I'm from is either dead or crazy? Just me, myself, and I. And the occasional crazy that usually dies or goes Hollow."

@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

th_toaru52.png

At first, Accelerator was less than pleasantly surprised, reacting in a less than graceful manner.

"Hey, fucking monkey! Give--!" He began to curse, before realizing that... it didn't seem to be running off like some mischievous kid. Like his mischievous kid back home.

th_toaru51.png

"Tch... what the hell is going on?" The young man would mumble to himself, reluctantly deciding to follow the monkey and see where it would lead the group. Another trap would be in poor taste, but then again, who was he to say no to a fight from some poor souls who didn't know any better than to challenge him?

"Hmmph." Kazuma grunted, partly out of surprise, and partly out of amusement at the monkey taking the lantern from the arrogant male and going deeper in to the cave. "My kind of monkey", he said jokingly as he followed the monkey with the light.

@Bomb @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay

The Monkey continued waving you forward, and keeping the darkness at bay. You finally after a long time, came upon a clearing where the sun shone. A large approach led to what looked like a temple, and a bird with an afro on your right was selling potions and Lantern Fuel. At the entrance to the temple approach sat a wolf.

Approach the wolf?
Approach the bird?

@Bomb @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

The Monkey continued waving you forward, and keeping the darkness at bay. You finally after a long time, came upon a clearing where the sun shone. A large approach led to what looked like a temple, and a bird with an afro on your right was selling potions and Lantern Fuel. At the entrance to the temple approach sat a wolf.

Approach the wolf?
Approach the bird?

Wolfs and Birds? Weird place for jungle monsters to be here but hey, Fizz ain't complaining.

He slowly approached the wolf.

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay

Jen looked around. Now this was more her kind of place. Not quite a nightclub, but close enough. It was funny, Michelle hadn't been old enough to drink. Not that it stopped her, but still. The idea was funny enough.

"Hey, kid. You should probably wait out here. Its not a good place for someone your age. Scree can keep you company if you want."

Scree looked at the child, and held out his hand in the mortal form of greeting. "Hello child. My name is Scree, as Jen was kind enough to point out."

@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@BarrenThin

Jen looked around. Now this was more her kind of place. Not quite a nightclub, but close enough. It was funny, Michelle hadn't been old enough to drink. Not that it stopped her, but still. The idea was funny enough.

"Hey, kid. You should probably wait out here. Its not a good place for someone your age. Scree can keep you company if you want."

Scree looked at the child, and held out his hand in the mortal form of greeting. "Hello child. My name is Scree, as Jen was kind enough to point out."

@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@BarrenThin

Aeric's sword was out and his shield presented much faster than someone in his getup should have managed. "Oi! The fuck is that?!"

@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Thuro The Assassin Potato

Silently Raven followed those who followed the monkey. All the while he was thinking oh how ridiculous this was but unlike others he didn't voice his opinions.

Approach the wolf?
Approach the bird?

02336F4F51A31B9E08F4CD

Needless to say Raven approached the wolf.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Wedge Antilles @Bomb @Kaykay

Kratos didn't even make a sound as Yuno tackled him out of the building. He remained quiet as the knives were plunged into him. As his vision finally became clear once more, he could see Yuno sitting atop him with the look of a wounded beast ready to strike out once more. He couldn't blame her for her anger. After being possessed by the spirit within Skull Kid's mask, he couldn't help but feel that he had yet again been made a pawn by a force far beyond him. Which was why he didn't resist as Yuno began to pound his face into mush. Once Yuki finally got her off him, Kratos ripped the knives out of his person and flung them to the side. His face was an absolute mess with a broken nose, blood smeared his face and various puncture wounds running down his chest.

Looking towards Yuno and Yuki, he huffed before drawing his blades and looking at the remaining guards. The ones who had avoided being sucked up in the tempest or being frozen to death. They shook in their boots at even a look from the spartan who in all honesty still had energy left in his reserves. But getting hit in the face repeatedly by a pissed off goddess did drain a bit of his energy.

"Leave. Now."

images

The guards didn't even have to think twice and quickly deciding screwing with Kratos or Yuno wouldn't lead to a long and healthy life, they threw down their weapons and ran for the hills. Spitting out a tooth, Kratos winced as he turned to face Yuno and Yuki.

"I attacked both of you and I was wrong to do so. The spirit within that mask burrowed it's way into my head, misdirected who the real enemy is and played on my past to achieve it's control. But it seems that it's host in the child has been found and spotted. Therefore it's grasp on me became too weak to sustain and I was released. Your response was more than warranted. I look forward to the day if one arises where we may fight each other without one side being manipulated. Your strength is enough to rival that of Zeus himself." Kratos admitted before stumbling as the two cops unloaded their guns into him.

Kratos was durable to say the least and although the bullets stung like a son of a bitch, he stayed on his feet and glared towards Jamie and his partner. He had no time for these fools and their projectile launchers. Someone had found the Skull Kid and was engaging him and he wouldn't lose this chance. So raising one of his blades, he'd slam it down as a section of the ground erupted and a thick wall of ice rose up to separate Jamie and Leo from him and Yuki/Yuno. Sparing another glance towards the odd couple, Kratos took off in the air and looked towards where he could barley make out figures leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

"If you've still the energy to fight then the one we share a mutual hatred of is within our grasp."

Then without waiting for a response, Kratos soared off in the direction of the Clock Tower and the buildings near it. Skull Kid was busy with his own problems. Hanji and Levi certainly were a persistent bunch. Flying could only get him so far when they had those nifty gadgets of theirs. So he decided to try and even things up. Swervng past particularly tall buildings, Skull Kid used his power to drag the buildings down to try and smash them down onto the two. As far as he was concerned, Victor and the two currently chasing him were nothing more than pests while the real threat lied in Yuno and Kratos.

But he was so close to Termina Field! He just had to lose them in the wilderness there and the natural disasters or the hostile fauna would take care of the rest. As he toppled building after building in an attempt to slow down Levi and Hanji or possibly crush them, Skull Kid returned to the rooftops as he was more than nimble and agile enough to leap from them without any fear of falling or being caught from behind. Even when he was in a hurry like this, this was still treated like nothing more than a game after all!

"You're all moving sooooo slow! I'm growing older by the second! If you three don't hurry up, I might keel over before you can even catch me! Hee hee!"

@C.T. @Lizzy @FireDrake150

29gor50.jpg

"I'm really tired of you, brat." Levi growled as he used a bit of gas to speed up, him and Hanji easily avoiding the buildings Skull Kid tried to crush them with. It didn't take long for Humanity's Strongest to catch up with Skull Kid now, and Hanji was close behind the caravat wearing man. Levi would spin rapidly, aiming a powerful kick to Skull Kid's head when he was close enough to try and get Skull Kid to hit the ground so Levi could pin him under his boot and point one of his blades at Skull Kid's throat. If this was successful Hanji would stay nearby in case she was needed. She did take notice of the rest of their ragtag group in the air and who knew they could fly hoped Levi could keep Skull Kid pinned long enough for the rest to arrive.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @FireDrake150

Last edited:

Approach the wolf?
Approach the bird?

Potions. Well, he was probably gonna ask for money, and only Fizz had the Rupees or whatever the hell they were, so with that being said, Accelerator would go ahead and approach the wolf along with the rest of the group silently.

Aeric's sword was out and his shield presented much faster than someone in his getup should have managed. "Oi! The fuck is that?!"

@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_n53z13JgGL1tpnrh0o4_r2_250.gif

Jen's skin changed, moving from a pleasantly colored tan color to a dull orange like metal, presumably rendering her nearly invulnerable against convential weapons and the life. Her twin swords of flame (Plasma more like, but she didn't know that) sprang out of her vambraces as she dropped into a familiar fighting stance.

tumblr_nczdjqZu2Q1tpnrh0o1_1280.jpg

Well that was fast. Not even here for five minutes and already getting into a fight.

Scree meanwhile had shifted into complete stone form, rendering him essentially unkillable. He couldn't move or do anything, but he couldn't be harmed either.

@BarrenThin
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Approach the wolf?
Approach the bird?

Kazuma smiled as he saw the bird. He had a hairstyle similar to Rikiya, and some other people he knew on Okinawa. So he approached the bird, though he didn't know what to say, or whether to say anything.

@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Bomb @Verite @Crimson Spartan

Reactions: Minerva and Takumi
Potions. Well, he was probably gonna ask for money, and only Fizz had the Rupees or whatever the hell they were, so with that being said, Accelerator would go ahead and approach the wolf along with the rest of the group silently.

Wolfs and Birds? Weird place for jungle monsters to be here but hey, Fizz ain't complaining.

He slowly approached the wolf.

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay

Silently Raven followed those who followed the monkey. All the while he was thinking oh how ridiculous this was but unlike others he didn't voice his opinions.

02336F4F51A31B9E08F4CD

Needless to say Raven approached the wolf.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Wedge Antilles @Bomb @Kaykay

Goldenwolf.jpg

The wolf looked at you, and then...

It pounced. It didn't kill you, however. You awoke in another realm, and the wolf transformed.

latest

"I am a hero of the past. I mean no malice towards you." The figure calmly said. "I have come to teach you. To guide you. A sword wields no strength unless the hand that guides it has courage." The spirit drew its sword. "I will train you in the ways of a hero. I will train you to be heroes, as I once was. I died before I could pass my knowledge onto anyone else. I wish to pass it on. Now, come at me."

6900453575_06eea632f3_o.jpg

@Anyone with the wolf

@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@BarrenThin

Jen's skin changed, moving from a pleasantly colored tan color to a dull orange like metal, presumably rendering her nearly invulnerable against convential weapons and the life. Her twin swords of flame (Plasma more like, but she didn't know that) sprang out of her vambraces as she dropped into a familiar fighting stance.

Well that was fast. Not even here for five minutes and already getting into a fight.

Scree meanwhile had shifted into complete stone form, rendering him essentially unkillable. He couldn't move or do anything, but he couldn't be harmed either.

@BarrenThin
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Kaori did the same as Aeric, taking a battle-ready stance and preparing to draw her trusty sword in alarm once she'd lay eyes upon Scree. They didn't seem hostile at first with their little greetings, but that might change if that blasted, crazy knight would continue on his hasty actions. If only, if only. But it wasn't too late.

"Aeric, I would suggest holding yourself back. The same goes to you, Ms... Jen. We wouldn't want to cause a ruckus in this fine establishment, would we?"

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato

@BarrenThin
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Kaori did the same as Aeric, taking a battle-ready stance and preparing to draw her trusty sword in alarm once she'd lay eyes upon Scree. They didn't seem hostile at first with their little greetings, but that might change if that blasted, crazy knight would continue on his hasty actions. If only, if only. But it wasn't too late.

"Aeric, I would suggest holding yourself back. The same goes to you, Ms... Jen. We wouldn't want to cause a ruckus in this fine establishment, would we?"

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato

Aeric kept the shield ready. He had parried such flame weapons before. If it came to it, this would be no different. Still, his sword's tip dipped a little. "Alright, alright... just... keep it away from me." He muttered something about hating monsters before sheathing his sword. Who could blame him?

@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Goldenwolf.jpg

The wolf looked at you, and then...

It pounced. It didn't kill you, however. You awoke in another realm, and the wolf transformed.

latest

"I am a hero of the past. I mean no malice towards you." The figure calmly said. "I have come to teach you. To guide you. A sword wields no strength unless the hand that guides it has courage." The spirit drew its sword. "I will train you in the ways of a hero. I will train you to be heroes, as I once was. I died before I could pass my knowledge onto anyone else. I wish to pass it on. Now, come at me."

6900453575_06eea632f3_o.jpg

@Anyone with the wolf
th_toaru28.png

"Tch. I knew I shoulda picked the bird..." He said softly to himself.

Talk of heroes and training. Great. Not exactly music to the ears of a self-proclaimed first class villain who didn't need any more power than he already did.

"I'll... pass on the heroics," Accelerator would respond, casually moving his hand over to his choker and activating it, his lips slowly turning into a sadistic grin again like during the last fight, "But it'd be fitting for a villain to fight a hero!"

uCoheCE.gif

With his powers activated again, he would stomp on the ground, modifying the vectors of gravity so that he would stomp with enough force to cause a small shockwave with the quake, intending to knock the so-called heroic spirit back and off balance for a start!

Status
Not open for further replies.