Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

"I have not died, to my knowledge. I concluded that you must have come back to life, somehow. In addition, I may have come too late. Based upon your previous statements, you might already be sick," she figured, monotone as always. "But at least you are alive. Your death was distressing."

Astarte didn't seem to react to Raven's approach, or to what he said. But as he turned away, she grasped at his coat without turning to face him. Being deceived or used was something the homunculus was quite used to. It was pretty much her reason for existing in the first place. But it still hurt, though she couldn't exactly fault him for it. She'd done something wrong before, and she was still paying for it.

"It's okay." And her grip loosened and her hand fell back to her side. She wasn't used to expressing herself too well, so that's all she came up with. But she thought the instructor probably would've wanted her to say something along those lines.

@Verite @Crimson Spartan

Raven seemed to have frozen in place once she had grasped his coat seeming caught off guard. Even though she told him it was okay and let him go he still didn't move hearing what Accelerator had to say.
"Aw, you care," Accelerator mumbled in a just about sarcastic manner, slowly getting up, attempting to support himself with his trusty crutch. By the time he got up, Raven seemed to already be well on his way. Huh. Wonder what that was all about.

"In any case, don't worry about little ol' me. I assume you're alright then if I'm alive again. That place truly was Hell... I never wanna be turned into an animal ever again," he continued, rubbing his head briefly, "So is that it? That Midna woman said that Ghirahim is already dead. That mean we can go now?"

@Kaykay
"Ghirahim is dead so it seems.....Turned on by his own allies and killed. Dage had a ruse going all along and I realized I was foolish to think bringing back everyone who died trying to rescue me along time ago was worth betraying you all..... Know that I had no part in your death Accelerator for whatever it's worth..." Raven spoke awaiting something form Accelertor. In all honesty as he turned to face them again he looked like he was bracing himself for anything at this point. To the point of putting distance between himself and them. He had just revealed to Accelerator he was a traitor and was preparing for the worst.

@Verite @Kaykay

"Ghirahim is dead so it seems.....Turned on by his own allies and killed. Dage had a ruse going all along and I realized I was foolish to think bringing back everyone who died trying to rescue me along time ago was worth betraying you all..... Know that I had no part in your death Accelerator for whatever it's worth..." Raven spoke awaiting something form Accelertor. In all honesty as he turned to face them again he looked like he was bracing himself for anything at this point. To the point of putting distance between himself and them. He had just revealed to Accelerator he was a traitor and was preparing for the worst.

@Verite @Kaykay
"... Oh."

Silence.

Then Accelerator reached out and lightly did a chopping gesture to Raven on the forehead as though he were treating him like a kid who needed to focus his attention.

"Idiot. You're lucky I'm too tired to be annoyed right now, but not for the reason you might think, let me say right off the bat," Accelerator spoke with his usual grumpy tone, "Didn't your mom ever tell you not to trust flamboyant strangers when they promise you things? 'Sides, no matter who you killed, I woulda probably done the same thing in your place. And another thing... Well, I didn't really like most people here anyway, so I don't have any attachments or anything. But either way, if you can redeem yourself and fight for what you truly believe is right, like turning against Ghirahim, you cannot be wrong. I wasn't there, but I can imagine the others thought the same thing as you."

Well, that was surprisingly profound for someone like him.

Deep down, the young man actually envied Raven a little. Acquiring redemption was far easier for him than it was for Accelerator, at least in his eyes. He still had a long way to go. Accelerator had no right to be angry at Raven anyway. At most, he must have taken... what, one life or two? And besides, it looked like they had been brought back anyway.

On the other hand, Accelerator had taken hundreds and hundreds of lives. Lives that could never come back. But that was a different story for another time...

"Now, if that's it, get outta my face. Don't you have a place to come back to?"

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

Epilogue - Master class

As the others mingled Mordred and Caligula would have quietly slipped away.

They had finished their mission, as much as it was, and needed to head back to their master to report.

Mordredsomber_zpsepz239o2.png

"..."

Mordred would look towards where her Father was standing one final time before they started to fade away. Some day she would earn her father's affection.

Location unknown

The two Servants would materialize into a dark space with one lone light shining down on them.

Mordredcocky_zpshptkmkw0.png

"Master we're back!"
Out of the darkness a old man would emerge flanked by a woman with a quite titillating costume. "I have been waiting for your arrival. Tell me...did the game run smoothly?" The man asked Mordred.

"Oh yeah fine! We did what you asked and the villains were taken care off! Just like you asked for!" The man would step out from the darkness.

"Excellent."

1386925872561.png

"Then there is only one thing left to do."

Dr Henry Killinger would remove his glove from his right hand to reveal a single Command seal that was left on his hand. "I now release you both from your contract. I wish you both well in your future endeavors." As he said that the final command seal would vanish from his hand.

Caligula would just grunt and Mordred gave him a goofy grin. "Hey cheers! It was nice not being killed for a change!" With that both Servants would vanish into the ether leaving Killinger alone with the woman.

"And so Ms TOHSAKA. Our contract in turn has been fulfilled. You will find 15% of your debt to have been stricken away."

TOHSAKA adjusted her glasses as he conjured up the scroll counting her debt. "So it seems. Well with that taken care off I too shall take my leave. Little Shirou must be a mess with out me holding his hand." She was getting ready to leave before she stopped and turned around. "I am curious...what did you gain from all of this?"

"I assure you that it is not of your concern Ms TOHSAKA. It is between me and my employer."

"Oh of course of course! You can't fault a woman for trying can you?" With a cheeky wink she too would have vanished back to wherever she came from.

Killinger would now be the only one left in the dark room.

"And the wheels continue to spin."

"Your employment of me has been beneficial for both of us." Killinger replied to the mystery voice. "The picture is getting clearer."

"I look forward to further reports Dr Killinger. These games bring me continuing amusement."

"I shall continue to bring you news when I get it. Good evening" With that the voice would go silent and Killinger would unravel his umbrella and fly off to parts unknown.

The End?

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Minerva
EPILOGUE - To Kill A God...

Bo came back to a stand and cursed the one who found it funny to reward his struggles with such a meaningless gift. "Restore my energy..." Bo's fist clenched to the point that a normal being would bleed. The pain only serving to piss him off even more. "Heh. That was funny!" Bo laid a hand across his abdomen and laughed until the nerves could no longer fuel his humor. When he began to calm down he looked to Midna. "My wish was to have the triforce, but now I don't think I want to wait to get home. I've changed my mind." Bo jogged over to the tall female and stood on his tip toes to reach the triforce. When the tip of his finger touched the triforce a small light appeared and soon consumed Bo, freezing the immediate space around him as it transitioned him into a plane where time could not flow. Like when he originally entered this world, the images of the people and environment around him faded to black and soon a yellow door fell from the pitch black "sky" and cracked open. Bo reached out and pushed it open waiting to see all of his screens around him. Ready to play his games and relax, but it seemed that our hero would not be able to relax as someone else had made it into his domain. A god of demons, the god of the evil FPS themselves, Men.
Sharpedo_by_Advanced_Random-1.jpg

"Ki Ki Ki! Long time no see Bo. Hope you liked my care package." Bo only summoned his X-Buster in response to the being. Men, didn't hesitate to pull out his arsenal either. "You and your primitive toys. You intend to kill me?" Men extended his arms to the screens Bo so deeply loved. The bookmarks, the shows, everything was gone and changed to Men's settings. Bo lifted the Buster and pointed it to Men who raised his rifle and aimed at Bo. "Try it you little fuck."
"You vulgar rat. I'm going to kill you and then steal your perks. Then we will see who is so little."
"Shut your mouth!" Men fired off his infinite clip at Bo who only turned into a morph ball and dodged the bullets. With the new age of gaming hosting tournaments more often Men had more powers and thus was taller than Bo. A disadvantage in this situation, Bo fought Men similar to the chicken, going under his legs and decking him in the groin followed by a stab into the back. Men fell off the blade and onto the ground holding his wound trying to get out the words to curse Bo. Bo then stood and looked back down at the arrogant Men. "You little... shit! It hurts..." Men groaned and rolled over onto his knees. Blood did not drip or spread from the wound. Flesh was only separated to expose the inner magics of gods. Bo pointed the X-Buster down toward Men's head, Men saw the shadow of the weapon over him and shouted out in anger. "You idiot... you can't kill me... I'm immortal like you."
"Let's test your theory." Bo began to rapidly shoot at Men until he felt satisfied. "Seems, you were right."
"Ahh!"
"I mean you could have done so many things to stop me before I made it to you in Morph Ball mode, but your arrogance and anger force you to show just how stupid you are." Bo stopped firing and let the smoke from the blaster dissipate into the air around them. "I bet you're tired. So am I. But, y'know there are places for guys like you. Where you can take long naps without being disturbed." Bo bent down and grabbed Men by his hair. The lazy god stood no chance against the Bo who was forced to be active for who knows how many days or hours. As, Bo dragged Men, Men tired his hardest to fight back, but could not muster the energy to stop Bo.
"How..."
"Lots of walking." Bo had reached the door he came from and shut it closed looking down at Men with a smile. "Welcome to paradise Men." Bo opened the door and it was a blank room. No light. No electricity. "Do me a favor and stay a while." Bo tossed Men into the room and shut the door dusting his hands off. Men only banged on the door, but the sounds faded as he existed in a different plane. Men now lived in a plane below even demons themselves. Eternal silence nothing to disturb, to entertain, to harm, to do. It was boredom that could drive any being mad if they stayed long enough.
EPILOGUE - Diets, Bosses, and Malfunctioning Computers...
Bo turned around after dealing with Men and taking a deep breath. "Alright, I gotta get back to work!" Bo cracked his hands and walked to the middle of the room and lifted his hands up. "Dew me!"
"Milk is served."
"Very funny Olivia, but Dew me."
"I'm sorry I do not possess the information for personal relations with godly beings. It seems complex."
"What is going on Olivia?" Bo's hands fell to his sides as he slumped over annoyed.
"After watching what happened in the games Zues has thought about your health habits and thought he might suggest some healthier things."
"If I need something from that guy he nevers says or does squat, when I need him to leave me alone his mouth is wide open. Jeez. Alright, hand me the milk. Get my previous settings installed back on my screens while you're at it." A bottle of milk soon floated to Bo's hands and he watched as Olivia went through the files and settings personalizing them to Bo. Bo got tired of standing and planted his hand on the floor bringing a couch up behind him. Rather than standing up and then sitting back down, Bo just fell back as he was and leaned against the couch's base. As he sipped his milk and thought about the day's events he began to grow tired and soon fell asleep. Not a second after his eyes closed and alarms went blaring off. Bo's facial expression was recognized by Olivia as she explained herself.
"Testing alarms."
"Ah, I see. Carry on." Bo slumped down to get comfortable and then got to nap for a solid five minutes before the alarms went off again. He shot up and pointed his X-Buster around the room. "What's going on?"
"Someone activated the alarms."
"Thanks, Captain Obvious. Who did it?"

"They were recognized as a fellow god named Fate."

"You're kidding me right?" Bo lowered his weapon and waited a second.

"B-" "Shh." Bo cut off Olivia holding a finger up as a status menu appeared next to him. The menu read;

STR: 8 > 9
INT: 15 > 16
END: 5 > 6
DEX: 11 > 12
MAG: 8 > 8

---
"What gives. No magic?" Bo sucked his teeth and looked away taking a sip of his milk. Soon the acquisition menu showed followed with another set of alarms going off that caused Bo to spill some of his milk. "What is it- Oh." Bo had turned to see the menu.
BO HAS ACQUIRED Lightweight, Peripherals, Toughness, Exo Cloak, Lynx Sniper Rifle, Atlas 45 Pistol, Threat Grenade, and UAV Scorestreak. ITEMS HAVE VARIOUS USES.

---
"Men has been busy in my absence I see."

"Much has happened in your absence sir."

"Well, why don't you tell me then?"

"Sleep mode activated."

Bo's stance tightened, but his gaze was soon brought downward as he noticed the milk dripping down the only exposed tube to, Bo's precious creation, Olivia. The tube was known as the "Dew Tube" because Olivia was powered off of Dew, but Bo had now spilled milk into it. "What have I done."

"Good evenin' to ya' sir."

"Give me back Olivia!"

"Then why'd ya' put healthy stuff in ma' tube?"

"It was an accident."

"Wel-"

"Silent mode. I'll fix this place myself." Bo began to move the screens and files with his hands. All the while he complained about Zeus who just so happened to walk through the door with a flood of other pointless gods like cake, tennis, and so on. Bo only looked at them angrily and shouted. "Stop ruining my life dad!" The door then shut closed in Zeus' face.

"We better go." And so the many gods left Bo alone to do his work while the malfunctioning Olivia held a silent conversation with him.

"I hate people."

Zeus then popped back in the door. "Welcome back son."

"Shut up!"

Zeus' face showed clear annoyance as he shut Bo's magic door. Bo rolled his eyes and then stopped to notice that he'd grown quite a bit. "Must be Men's powers."

Dage nods and lets out a small sigh "As you wish, if you feel they are better in the realm of the dead, then I shall permit them the rest they have so rightly earned, let your new blade fell many foes, and always strike with righteous fury, but be warned, use it for evil, and it shall turn on you..."
The male gives a small bow and steps away from Raven "I trust it shall guide you on the path of light, warrior"

Turning to Midna, Dage extends a hand slowly "To you, sorceress, I have but one command, hand the Triforce over..."
His tone was stern, but not threatening, like a parent telling a child not to make a mess
dage-the-mothafuckin-boss.png

"You and those around you have allowed it to fall into the wrong hands time and time again, it is time the Triforce was placed into hands that could keep it from evil for good"
He blade glows, along with his suit and wings "Hyrule will be much better for this, I promise"

@Raven

"You do realize that others will lust after the Triforce and like rapid dogs go after it, no matter where it is" Zanzibar put emphasis on the last words,"but I do agree with you to a certain extant. These guardians have proven to be incompetent. Gay Lord is still out there, people like him don't fade, the damn coward, but if you're willing to listen I have a plan. We split the Triforce and take two pieces to other worlds so if anyone goes after it they must find all three. We put defenses up, tests and trials to measure a person's goodness, and we watch over the pieces ourselves. Of course, you can take all the blame the next time someone steals the Triforce."

@Raven @DapperDogman

Reactions: Takumi
@Raven @anybody

Ashitaka looked at Midna. She reminded him of Lady Eboshi. Tall, proud, and graceful, yet tough. He could gain a wish. Ashitaka held his arm up in front of him. "I want... To be removed from this curse." Ashitaka said to her. "It's killing me. Eating me away from the inside. It feeds on hate." He untied his sleeve, pulled it down, and ran his hand up the scar. "I want to be rid of it, but as a wise woman in my village once said 'You can't change your fate, but you can rise to meet it.'" Ashitaka held his arm out. "Please... Help me."

Well, it looked like The Legendary Star-Lord was alive. Again. Death always had a funny way of spitting him out again. 3rd chance at life. But first, he had someone to find. He pushed through the crowd to find Ri.
'Heya there Ri. Guess who's back!' he really hadn't planned this out. But it wasn't like him to not be confident. 'Erm...sorry about tryin' to Murder y'all. But hey, I've finally seen the light and all. The Green Goblin just made me an offer I couldn't refuse. But I tried to protect you the best I could.'

But he wasn't just here to apologise. No, like always, Peter Quill always had an ulterior motive. So he decided to play aloud a song that perhaps better conveyed his intentions. It was a classic.
Seriously Recommended Listening. ;)
'So, now that that's out of the way, I was wonderin; if you were still up to that trip on my spaceship. I know a couple of romantic spots around the galaxy. Trust me, The Restaurant at the end of the Universe has drinks and music to die for.' He smiled his most charming smile. Okay, maybe he'd changed. Maybe he actually respected Ri, unlike most of the women he'd ditch after a one-night stand. Maybe he liked her mind, her smile, and her determination. But he hadn't changed that much.
@Mari

Rosalina loved to see that everyone had finally got rid of Ghirahim, he needed to be stopped and he was. She went over to Ri, seeing that Star Lord was back. She smirked towards her friend... seems like Star Lord liked Ri. She clapped and jumped a little, before calming down. "Looks like we did it Ri. I'm glad I met you... my new friend." Rosalina was ready to wish to leave, her Lumas were probably worried sick about her. "I hope we can meet again someday." She had a lone tear in her eye, as she hugged Ri tightly.

Interaction(s): @Raven @Mari
Mentioned: @Mighty Roman

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
th_toaru30.png

Well, anyway.

"... Fuck this shit. I'm going home. I hope I don't meet you people ever again."

And on that bombshell, Accelerator went back to his world.​

Levi sighed once it was over, with a press of a trigger of sorts on the handles of his swords the dull and slightly cracked blades disconnected with the handles with a click before falling to the floor with a few clattering clangs. Levi returned the handles to where they belonged on his gear while Hanji returned her own blades and handles to their proper places. Luckily, the two were healed by the two women that apparently knew Dage. At least Hanji didn't look as much of a mess as before.

Okay, she still looked pretty bad. Her wounds were gone but with the dried blood caked on her as well as a few tears in her uniform she looked like she got into a fight with a big cat and almost lost. Levi shook his head at this before glancing towards Ri, Rosalina, and the Eds (wherever they were in the crowd).

"I can only assume you're headed home. But, I guess I should thank you for your help in battle. So thanks you shitty brats." Levi said. Hanji smiled and walked beside Levi, throwing an arm around him.

"He means well, he has a weird way of showing it. He called everyone who seems younger than him brats, but anyway, thank you and y'know, fighting along side you guys was fun! But, we have things to do. Like win a war for humanity and all that. So we're heading home." She said with a chuckle as her smiled turned into a grin.

@Raven @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Anybody interested
tumblr_ntfl8a0TPM1spu9igo1_250.gif

Ri just shook her head and then nodded to Levi and Hanji. There wasn't any words she could have in response to those from Levi, though she respected and cared for the pair who fought along with her very bravely. It was something, though, that she would remember for a long time. But she could not put that into words, at least not now.

@Lizzy
Rosalina loved to see that everyone had finally got rid of Ghirahim, he needed to be stopped and he was. She went over to Ri, seeing that Star Lord was back. She smirked towards her friend... seems like Star Lord liked Ri. She clapped and jumped a little, before calming down. "Looks like we did it Ri. I'm glad I met you... my new friend." Rosalina was ready to wish to leave, her Lumas were probably worried sick about her. "I hope we can meet again someday." She had a lone tear in her eye, as she hugged Ri tightly.

Interaction(s): @Raven @Mari
Mentioned: @Mighty Roman
Ri felt an overflow of emotion suddenly, when Rosalina hugged her. All the emotions she had kept mostly hidden throughout, it started to flow outwards from her person.

tumblr_mvomdy9xk81qh502no1_500.gif

A few words of kindness. An honest expression of a young friendship. In the circumstance of this place of mysterious death, innocents being jailed, and so-called "heroes" being terrible people to their fellow man and woman, it was like finding a lone, beautiful rose, in a place of desolation. It was... hope for the future, and a sign that not all that was here was bad, after all. People like Hanji, Kazuma, a few others, and... Rosalina, were worth fighting for. Even worth dying for, if it was the only way.

Once she was able to stop her tears from flowing, she was then able to speak clearly to Rosalina. "My new friend, Rosalina. It was a wonderful experience, because of you and a few others. I hope we can meet again, and continue to be friends."

@Shattered♦Secrets™

tumblr_nqqivfYbCy1uz67wmo10_250.png

Then, the Star Lord. So he was one of them, the murderers, after all. She had never suspected it. She would need a few moments to think over what to say to him in response.

@Mighty Roman

tumblr_ntfl8a0TPM1spu9igo1_250.gif

Ri just shook her head and then nodded to Levi and Hanji. There wasn't any words she could have in response to those from Levi, though she respected and cared for the pair who fought along with her very bravely. It was something, though, that she would remember for a long time. But she could not put that into words, at least not now.

@Lizzy

Ri felt an overflow of emotion suddenly, when Rosalina hugged her. All the emotions she had kept mostly hidden throughout, it started to flow outwards from her person.

tumblr_mvomdy9xk81qh502no1_500.gif

A few words of kindness. An honest expression of a young friendship. In the circumstance of this place of mysterious death, innocents being jailed, and so-called "heroes" being terrible people to their fellow man and woman, it was like finding a lone, beautiful rose, in a place of desolation. It was... hope for the future, and a sign that not all that was here was bad, after all. People like Hanji, Kazuma, a few others, and... Rosalina, were worth fighting for. Even worth dying for, if it was the only way.

Once she was able to stop her tears from flowing, she was then able to speak clearly to Rosalina. "My new friend, Rosalina. It was a wonderful experience, because of you and a few others. I hope we can meet again, and continue to be friends."

@Shattered♦Secrets™

tumblr_nqqivfYbCy1uz67wmo10_250.png

Then, the Star Lord. So he was one of them, the murderers, after all. She had never suspected it. She would need a few moments to think over what to say to him in response.

@Mighty Roman

shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-9-hanji-zoe.jpg

"Before we go, I need a hug from you and Rosalina. If you don't mind~! :'D" Hanji said before holding her arms out as well as keeping one arm around Levi's shoulders so he could get caught up in the possible group hug as well. She might have teared up a bit at seeing Ri cry.

shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-9-hanji-zoe.jpg

"Before we go, I need a hug from you and Rosalina. If you don't mind~! :'D" Hanji said before holding her arms out as well as keeping one arm around Levi's shoulders so he could get caught up in the possible group hug as well. She might have teared up a bit at seeing Ri cry.

Ri's tears had dried, and was warmed by this group hug initiated by Hanji. "It was a joy to know you here," she said to her, "be safe and fight with honor. I truly hope I will see you again. If you ever go to Korea..." she paused, aware of the situation her native land was in, and thought of the best way to conclude her statement.

"I will do my best to find you."

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
It seemed Accelerator and Raven were done here, and had their own matters to attend to. Astarte was ready to head off as well when she remembered something.

Apparently she got a wish, or something, for trying to rout out traitors. Though she didn't really have anything she wanted in particular. Hm...

Oh, why not some pumpkin pie. Yeah, maybe get a lifetime of that or something.

361af4d9a491db113a41060fb19356ae.png

Mm, sweets. That'd be good.

@Raven

• Love
Reactions: Raven and Takumi
Ri's tears had dried, and was warmed by this group hug initiated by Hanji. "It was a joy to know you here," she said to her, "be safe and fight with honor. I truly hope I will see you again. If you ever go to Korea..." she paused, aware of the situation her native land was in, and thought of the best way to conclude her statement.

"I will do my best to find you."

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Lizzy

"There's no Korea in our world. But since there's y'know other worlds and such I can only assume there may be other versions of myself out there. If there are...maybe you can meet another version of me and Levi and become friends with them!" Hanji had started to ramble excitedly, grinning.

Levi was only being patient for now. Though, he did have a feeling that he forgot something...or maybe someone? It wasn't too clear who or what it was he had forgotten, but maybe it'd come to him later.

@Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Anybody interested @Feels Squad strikes again yo

Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki: Epilogue - Rise of the Crimson Moon

One day after the return of Accelerator and Kaori Kanzaki.

The two of them had went their separate ways, but not after two things. Not after clearing up the mishap that had gotten them acquainted with each other in the first place, and not after realizing that the two of them had a mutual acquaintance with Tsuchimikado. That guy was really in for it now!

But Tsuchimikado was smart enough to avoid the older woman until then. He'd explain it all to her and hope for the best that she wouldn't still be as mad by the time he was done, buuuut that seemed unlikely...

That wasn't important right now though. He had more pressing business.

latest

"So was it a Murder Game as we believed?" The man known as Aleister Crowley inquired from within the impenetrable Windowless Building. He had the look of a man, yet also like a woman. The look of a child, but also of an adult. The look of a saint, but also of a criminal. A living contradiction that existed within both worlds of magic and science.

"Eeyup. Just like the incident that Touma Kamijou was in. You were right. Something's off here," the young, sunglasses-wearing blonde teenager known as Motoharu Tsuchimikado replied, "And I'm willing to bet that if we don't do something quick, we might have a big crisis on our hands. Fiamma of the Right might try to use that to his advantage..."

"... So can I be filled in here? You promised you'd explain about this Fiamma and magic gibberish, Tsuchimikado. Is this another one of your elaborate pranks? Because I'd be impressed if you somehow got the Director in on it," a teenaged girl spoke, standing next to him. She was Awaki Musujime, an Esper with the ability to teleport, the guide to the Windowless Building, and subordinate to Tsuchimikado within the Dark Side's organization known as GROUP.

latest

"Course, 'course. But finding a starting point for this is... a little confusing. I suppose one could say it all really began back in the 0930 Incident, if you can recall what that was. That was instigated by..."

- - -

One day had passed since the meeting between Motoharu Tsuchimikado, Awaki Musujime, and Aleister Crowley.

Accelerator was the strongest Esper in all of Academy City. He was the Number One. The Main Plan.

Teitoku Kakine was the second strongest Esper in all of Academy City. He was the Number Two. The Spare Plan.

It's only natural for runner-ups to aspire to defeat the ones that have succeeded them. Though for now, Kakine would go ahead and settle with this. Accelerator was reportedly missing an action, and had been so for a few days now. This meant that Academy City was effectively the territory of Teitoku Kakine though, at least in the Esper's eyes.

Within the Dark Side of Academy City, there were several organizations that ran amok, most of them consisting of mercenaries. These organizations in question consisted of GROUP, SCHOOL, ITEM, and MEMBER. For the most part, they had co-existed with a less than peaceful, though also a less than chaotic manner.

Until the battle royale came to fruition.

MEMBER was the first to go down when its leader, The Professor, was killed by Kakine. ITEM just about self-destructed when trust came into doubt between the members. GROUP did surprisingly well, considering their very ace in the hole, Accelerator, was absent at the moment.

But surprise surprise, the white-haired young man had returned in the nick of time.

A day had passed since Accelerator had returned to his home, and already he was being forced to fight once again by that damned Tsuchimikado. What a pain.

Send me off to die again before I can even ask questions... Surprised I haven't ripped his fucking face off.

Finding Teitoku Kakine wasn't difficult. It happened when you were in that kind of realm, that kind of zone. That kind of place known as the Dark Side of Academy City. Fitting for someone like Kakine who could manipulate "Dark Matter" to his liking.

"Kakine... I spy with my little eye..."

"There he is! He's finally back! The One Who Wields The Power of God! Come at least to try to regain your throne at the top of Academy City?"

In a flash, the two Level 5 Espers came face to face, one certainly more pleased than the other, and one certainly more openly confident in himself than the other.

91cb56bef18e33a21451885261f861c5.png

"Yeah. I have."

There was no more need for words. Both of them knew what they had to do. Accelerator had to kill Kakine so that he would regain his title of Academy City's strongest Esper and ensure the survival of GROUP. Kakine had to kill Accelerator so that he could remain the strongest Esper and win the favor of Aleister Crowley.

With that, the two titans began their battle that had been in the waiting for quite some time.

- - -

"You're going way too fast."

"I am?"

"Yes, idiot. First, you expect me to just expect magic to exist just like that, and then after that, you expect me to believe that we can also travel through different worlds like we've confirmed the multiverse theory. That's two things that would both individually blow any normal person's mind," Awaki grumbled, "Just... let me process all this."

"No can do! You wanted an explanation, didn't you?!"

"... Ugh."

"Anyway... where was I? Oh, right! So when Kami-yan came back, he said he experienced something they called a Murder Game. Pretty ominous, huh? And then after that..."

- - -

"Tch... he escaped," Accelerator muttered in the aftermath of the battle, wiping some blood away from his mouth. It wasn't often that an enemy was able to provide a challenge for him, let alone bloody him up a little. Damn. Oh, well. At least he sent Kakine retreating with his tail between his legs. That'll show him.

Within the devastated aftermath of the abandoned part of Academy City, Accelerator took out his flip phone and dialed Tsuchimikado's number, holding it against his head.

"Yo, yo! What can I do for you?"

"There, I made Kakine piss off."

"My, you're certainly to the part, aren't ya?"

"Cut the crap. You promised an explanation on what the fuck I just went through."

"Alright, alright. Jeez! Damn, I had already explained it to someone else yesterday, and now I gotta explain it to someone even crabbier. Jeez, where did I start again...?"

- - -

"... so we manipulated Accelerator and Kanzaki to...!"

"If I had known he would take this long to explain..."

- - -

Several minutes later.

- - -

"And that there confirms that there are definitely other, different worlds out there! And that they're connected by some phenomena called the Murder Games."

"... Fuckin' A."

Kazuma Kiryu had endured enough of this place. He had no desire to stay any longer than needed. Before walking off into the figurative sunset though, there were a few he actually cared about here. They didn't need to hear his words; from his actions and interactions while he was with them, it was obvious to them that the former Yakuza figure had their interests in mind along with his own during their collective experience here. Death, betrayal, those were things he was as accustomed to as much as a typical human being would be able to be accustomed to. Though in his heart he still wanted to curse those who wrongly convicted him of murder here earlier... his better judgment told him not to. Let them burn for their judgment, not put any more fuel to the fire.

Of course, there was the matter of... Ri. Had he not been jailed, would they have been more than friends, more than allies in this strange war against evil? Perhaps... but he also knew he could not allow himself that pleasure. He could not be tied down by someone from another nation, someone who actually represented her nation in the manner that she did, and especially a nation with which the political powers of his own nation were at odds with. Too complicated.

Silently, he bowed in the direction of Ri. And bowed to the others who he had pleasant relations with here in this land of strangeness. And then, walked off alone into the figurative sunset.

@Mari @Lizzy @Mighty Roman @Archwar @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
Foreshadowing - The One Above God

"My, my. So the old man was right all along. This is indeed a powerful specimen..."

Fiamma of the Right stood by himself, accompanied by his Holy Right, as well as the large "specimen" that lay before him. This kind of power... and that man was just giving it to him! What a fool. Of course, there was little point in laughing. After all, this power was going to be used to benefit not just the people of his world, but the people throughout every world.

He would save everyone. Even those who did not need to be saved. Even those that did not want to be saved.

Sometimes, he wondered if the specimen was negatively influencing him or something to that degree, but simply shrugged away that possibility. He was not so feeble-minded and impressionable as to let himself become possessed or so entranced by an inanimate object after all. No, no. He was definitely still in control here...!

Hmph. More progress this time. More progress than that old camp incident. His very first experiment.

Yes, that was right. The Sovionok Camp Incident. That Murder Game that Fiamma of the Right himself had indirectly caused.

Though these kinds of games seemed like a trouble to orchestrate, it was with the power of this mysterious specimen that made such things trivial matters. In fact, if he really wanted to, he could orchestrate two or five more. Not even the sky was the limit with this kind of power. With this kind of power... he could truly surpass God himself.

Of course, there was no need to boast. For one thing, pride was a deadly sin, and a holy magician like himself could never bear to have such a grievous sin on his shoulders. Another thing, even if he had become "more powerful than God," in his eyes, Fiamma of the Right was still doing God's work. He was enforcing the will of God. He was God's Right Hand.

But even so... if there's one thing I must do...

You never got by with just smiling and nodding. You had to take action for yourself.

It is about time I act on my own accord now.

He could not fulfill God's work behind the shadows. The Saints never did. Jesus Christ never did. And neither shall he. He was tired of using others. Aku was a fool with more power than he was used to. Ghirahim was more of the same. Bah. This was what happens when you approach someone and give them enough power to send tears across the fabric of space-time. They get cocky and over-confident in themselves. But not Fiamma of the Right.

He was not cocky or confident. He was certain he would prevail.

3427993-6362005592-Fiamm.jpg

With that being said, he turned around and began to walk, his resolve greater than ever.

"These worlds are mine. Soon everybody will know the power of the one above God! And anyone who dare opposes me will tremble before the name of Fiamma of the Right!"

Soon, the mystery of the next Murder Games would be revealed.

Why were there still Murder Games going on even after the supposed death of the Arch Demon? What is the strange, mysterious specimen that supposedly allows Fiamma of the Right to travel through different worlds? Who is the old man that had approached him with all this kind of power?

Stick around to find the answers and more in Murder IX: Right Hand of the Crimson Moon!​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Well, it looked like The Legendary Star-Lord was alive. Again. Death always had a funny way of spitting him out again. 3rd chance at life. But first, he had someone to find. He pushed through the crowd to find Ri.
'Heya there Ri. Guess who's back!' he really hadn't planned this out. But it wasn't like him to not be confident. 'Erm...sorry about tryin' to Murder y'all. But hey, I've finally seen the light and all. The Green Goblin just made me an offer I couldn't refuse. But I tried to protect you the best I could.'

But he wasn't just here to apologise. No, like always, Peter Quill always had an ulterior motive. So he decided to play aloud a song that perhaps better conveyed his intentions. It was a classic.
Seriously Recommended Listening. ;)
'So, now that that's out of the way, I was wonderin; if you were still up to that trip on my spaceship. I know a couple of romantic spots around the galaxy. Trust me, The Restaurant at the end of the Universe has drinks and music to die for.' He smiled his most charming smile. Okay, maybe he'd changed. Maybe he actually respected Ri, unlike most of the women he'd ditch after a one-night stand. Maybe he liked her mind, her smile, and her determination. But he hadn't changed that much.
@Mari
tumblr_nppglw5HGM1tb93svo1_250.png

Ri, after having a moment to think about things, finally approached Star Lord. His words seemed shallow on the surface, but, she took note of certain words. He had tried to protect her, after all, that was true from his actions as much as she could tell. She wasn't normally this trusting of men, or westerners. He was a man, but not quite a westerner... though his personality was so. And given all that, she was not the type of woman who would let her guard down. So, as the thoughts went through her head, and she finally came up with the exact words to say, even Ri herself was a bit surprised at the words her voice had projected.

tumblr_nq3aw8YLV21uxmu3zo1_500.jpg

To equal the smile he gave her, she flashed possibly the brightest, happiest, freest smile she had ever expressed. "Take me to one of those places then," she said, "and let us see if we end up going elsewhere." Why not?

Once out of the control of her very controlling nation, Ri felt she should at least experience what may come her way. For the moment, and for the foreseeable future until she returned to her homeland, she was truly free to do what she chose, and whatever it is that struck her fancy. And if he tried anything funny or premature with her... she would put the Star Lord in his place. But he had seen her in her fair share of fighting action, so he wouldn't dare try anything...

Unless the timing was right. She had a feeling he was smart enough to know.

@Mighty Roman

tumblr_nppglw5HGM1tb93svo1_250.png

Ri, after having a moment to think about things, finally approached Star Lord. His words seemed shallow on the surface, but, she took note of certain words. He had tried to protect her, after all, that was true from his actions as much as she could tell. She wasn't normally this trusting of men, or westerners. He was a man, but not quite a westerner... though his personality was so. And given all that, she was not the type of woman who would let her guard down. So, as the thoughts went through her head, and she finally came up with the exact words to say, even Ri herself was a bit surprised at the words her voice had projected.

tumblr_nq3aw8YLV21uxmu3zo1_500.jpg

To equal the smile he gave her, she flashed possibly the brightest, happiest, freest smile she had ever expressed. "Take me to one of those places then," she said, "and let us see if we end up going elsewhere." Why not?

Once out of the control of her very controlling nation, Ri felt she should at least experience what may come her way. For the moment, and for the foreseeable future until she returned to her homeland, she was truly free to do what she chose, and whatever it is that struck her fancy. And if he tried anything funny or premature with her... she would put the Star Lord in his place. But he had seen her in her fair share of fighting action, so he wouldn't dare try anything...

Unless the timing was right. She had a feeling he was smart enough to know.

@Mighty Roman
Star-Lord held her hand, and switched the song on his Walkman to something far more appropriate, but still very...Star-Lord:
'In that case, your chariot awaits, m'dear' He'd never been happier. Sure, he had numerous important duties around the galaxy that he needed to attend to, but that could wait....right? Right?

'I think I know just the place. Real romantic spot, but first...' He approached Midna. It was wishin' time. But despite what most thought, Peter Quill was not a selfish man by any means. He could wish that everyone would forget about him being a Traitor. He could wish that he could forget being a Traitor. He could wish for his Mom back. Or that Thanos would die.
But there was another debt he had to repay first.
'Okay, Midna, I'm sorry, I've finally seen the light. If the deal is, we all get a wish? And we can have anything? No-one deserves that power. Especially not me.' He looked at Ri, then at Midna again. 'Now I don't know what this beautiful lady's going to wish for, but me? I'm wishing for someone else.' And as much as it pained him to not to wish for something selfish, or unrealistic, he said.

'Midna, my wish is that Richard Rider be bought back to life. He was a great guy. Great friend, great guardian, great hero, and I kind of screwed him over in the Cancerverse. There are a lot o' things I gotta make up for, but Imma start with that.

I wish that Richard Rider would come back from the dead.' He smiled at Ri again. 'Have you made your wish yet?'

@Mari

Star-Lord held her hand, and switched the song on his Walkman to something far more appropriate, but still very...Star-Lord:
'In that case, your chariot awaits, m'dear' He'd never been happier. Sure, he had numerous important duties around the galaxy that he needed to attend to, but that could wait....right? Right?

'I think I know just the place. Real romantic spot, but first...' He approached Midna. It was wishin' time. But despite what most thought, Peter Quill was not a selfish man by any means. He could wish that everyone would forget about him being a Traitor. He could wish that he could forget being a Traitor. He could wish for his Mom back. Or that Thanos would die.
But there was another debt he had to repay first.
'Okay, Midna, I'm sorry, I've finally seen the light. If the deal is, we all get a wish? And we can have anything? No-one deserves that power. Especially not me.' He looked at Ri, then at Midna again. 'Now I don't know what this beautiful lady's going to wish for, but me? I'm wishing for someone else.' And as much as it pained him to not to wish for something selfish, or unrealistic, he said.

'Midna, my wish is that Richard Rider be bought back to life. He was a great guy. Great friend, great guardian, great hero, and I kind of screwed him over in the Cancerverse. There are a lot o' things I gotta make up for, but Imma start with that.

I wish that Richard Rider would come back from the dead.' He smiled at Ri again. 'Have you made your wish yet?'

@Mari

Ri had forgotten about the wish. There were people who needed it more than she did, in her mind. So, to Midna, she quickly ran, and told her what her wish was.

"I wish for the Kokiri to have their hero returned to them. They need the benefit of the wish much more than I do, and I hope this wish brings them happiness and prosperity." Ri was happy, after all. She felt unselfish enough to let others try to find this happiness as well. She then playfully bid farewell to the others, especially, Rosalina and Hanji.

tumblr_nssjphJcr81tkmqqro1_500.gif

She then went back to Star Lord. Feeling even more free and happy now, she let her emotions control her expressions and actions towards this very interesting man who promised to take her into outer space, to see some supposed romantic place.
tumblr_mqagqjzxrC1rp5icio2_250.gif

She made an attempt to wink, but it felt awkward. She then laughed it off.
tumblr_mqagqjzxrC1rp5icio3_250.gif

"Just take us there now then, Mr. Star Lord. Mr. Quill." She then would close her eyes and let him guide her. A large part of this was about trust, after all...
tumblr_mqagqjzxrC1rp5icio4_250.gif

And of course, she would wipe the smug expression off his face if he tried anything unwanted. For now though, she knew at least, he had her interests in his heart... at least partially.

@Mighty Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.