Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minda looked to the two closely. Then gave a nod. She then moved her hands to let the two approach the triforce. "If you touch the triforce and both have the same wish then you shall go together." She explained soon it seemed to glow waiting for the two to carry out the wish.

triforce_by_mrdeal.jpg

@The Tactician @york

At the telepathic intrusion, Aeric looked up at Zanzibar, his fellow immortal. A light entered his eyes, and he smiled with surprising warmth... but also sadness. It seemed he didn't know what to do. After a moment, he left Kanzaki and Ventus, approaching the woman. "So... if I were to go home, I'd need to use my wish for that? I couldn't do that, and somehow break the Curse, or simply get my memories back?" It seemed he was faced with a dilemma.

@Raven
@Archwar
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I will rule this world...but I don't need underhanded tricks of the help of some lowly elf-god..." Dage replies, his golden armour gleaming as he laughs deeply
"Good...now that my mission to infiltrate Girahim's inner circle and see him undone is complete, I don't have to disguise myself any more..."

Huge glowing wings of light expanded from his back, and the once demonic figure stood, smiling, looking like some kind of guardian angel from above
"Drakath will be pleased" he says with a small laugh
"Though he's not the Drakath I'm sure you're all expecting, no...See, I'm Dage the Good, from the Mirror realm, I disguised myself as my counterpart to better fit in with Girahim's group, and so, my master is also from the Mirror Realm...

With that, his golden sword cleaved down, opening a rift in the air, as a huge boot stepped through

latest

"Good job, Dage!" the man chirped happily "You did it and no-one suspected you of being a traitor or a double agent, well done!"

"I do pride myself on being able to execute any plan with ease, master" Dage replies with a small shrug "Now...We've got to speak to the monarchy here before we begin unifying the nations of this land..."

"Indeed, we can't just take over...We've got to make sure everyone knows that they can trust us first. Like back in Lore, we've all but unified our nations and forces"
Mlm2hLa.png

Two women appeared, both smiling and happy looking, they tended any wounded that remained, healing them magically with a smile

"I'm glad this all went off so well...I almost feared my fellow traitor here wouldn't see his best bet was with us, against Girahim...Though I admire the young man's aims and his ultimate sacrifice..."

A large glove would rest upon Raven's shoulder "I would like to offer you exactly what Girahim once did...All of your family, friends, and those who died for you, I will bring them back for you"

A happy laugh emanated from the male's suit as he pats Raven on the back "Yes, a noble man like yourself, one who gives up his last chance for the sake of doing what's right...I admire you"

In his left hand another sword appeared, and was extended towards Raven slowly "Here, take this, as a token to remember this day by"
PurifiedCaladbolgON.png

"We have much work to do, It's best to get to it as soon as we possibly can"

@Crimson Spartan
@Everyone interested​
Raven glanced at Dage seeming in a bit of shock by the offer Dage made. So after all this he could still get them all back but thinking back to what he said would that really be wise. To bring them back into a world of pain and suffering. True he'd be reunited with his friends, comrades, and even his then fiance but the more he thought of it the more he realized how bad of an idea it would be.

"...On reviving them I must decline.....Seeing as i'd just be bringing them into a world of suffering.....Wherever they are it's better than on a world of eternal fighting....." Raven spoke sheathing his current sword on his back through some supposed rings so it was still exposed. He looked at Dage still at bit caught off guard. Raven did however slowly take the sword from Dage with his nasod arm.

"You are a good man and I wish I could help you but I have a problem of my own back home. I have to teach that time travelling coward who brought me into this mess a lesson...."

He did notice Astarte and Accelerator nearby however and glanced at them.

Back from the dead? Or maybe he was never really dead to begin with. Regardless, the boy from before was here, but sleeping or something.

So Astarte decided to poke him and see if he'd wake up.

@Verite @Crimson Spartan
"Gngh."

Accelerator, presumably half-asleep or something to that degree, weakly attempted to swat away Astarte's hand.

"Last Order... Kid, what did I say about... nngh... waking me up?"

Adorable.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan
He looked at Astarte who he had lied to and Accelerator who a fellow traitor had killed and felt nothing but guilt. He stayed away from them because he felt as if he shouldn't be near them from the sins he committed during this journey. Sure he sided with the heroes in the end but he felt as if that wasn't enough. He would need to do much more if he wanted redemption. Siding with the heroes was but the first step on the path of redemption. He still had a long way to go in his eyes.

@Verite @Kaykay @DapperDogman

"Gngh."

Accelerator, presumably half-asleep or something to that degree, weakly attempted to swat away Astarte's hand.

"Last Order... Kid, what did I say about... nngh... waking me up?"

Adorable.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

Astarte tried to remember anything he might have said about waking him up.

Huh. She also didn't remember having her name changed.

"I do not recall. But sleeping in an area like this has a high probability of making you sick."

She noticed their ex-travel companion, who happened to be a traitor. Maybe he had something to say for himself?

@Verite @Crimson Spartan

@Everyone
(Soooooorrrrrrrryyyyyy no mouse so yeah I can't really tag... I'll fix this post however when home and got a mouse)
Epilogue:
Ghirahim's Demise/The Return of old Hyrule

maxresdefault.jpg

Ghirahim couldn't really seem to move fast enough. He might had a first when the attacks came but after taking slight effect from the poison then getting attacked from behind he seemed to have slowed down. The attack to his shoulder seemed to have no real affect showing his skin now unlike before was like a very strong armor. Then when he was hit in the chest pacifically the diamond he seemed to stumble soon being thrown on the ground by Ri. He vanished once more feeling the effects of poison. Ghirahim looks to everyone and his breaths are rather heavy. He looks up. "No you shouldn't have betrayed me. You could have ruled to world." He shouted. Soon he began to glow his arms came together then he vanished.
demon_lord_ghirahim_by_tsiay-d5c0va7.jpg

Seeming destroyed or was he? Soon you see a light that seems to be at the top of the castle. A gem looking thing comes down with a sleeping Minda inside. She might had been asleep the whole battle.

images

59524ea42a73c6cd46a2766b3aa09b52.jpg

She awakes and soon the gem holding her vanishes. She looks to the heroes. And soon sees many others entering the castle. The seven sages, the many Zeldas, Hilda, the many Impa's. Minda then took a breath before speaking. "Well done." She paused. "For not being around here that is." She added and gave a smirk. She then went where Ghirahim had vanished the triforce had fallen on the ground. She picked it up then went to hand it to Princess Zelda but first paused in her walking to look at everyone. "Being you all helped us as we promised you may all make a wishes. And my mercenaries. You may tell me personally anything else you might had desired. I am sorry for putting you all through this but I am not Zelda and unlike her tried taking a bit more action." She explained then gave the blond princess and wink knowing what the girl was probable gonna say. "You all as you might be aware have many options. To return home, to fill one of your hearts greatest desires, I just don't suggest world domination after seeing what has happened here. You can simply return to your old lives or even a new one." She finished and waited for the first to approach her with there wish.

@Verite @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The dead and imprisoned would find themselves suddenly among the rest of the crowd. They could talk with the others, and see that Ghirahim had been defeated. The Sabers were also there. "Aww!" Nero said. "We didn't even get to find that other bath!" She quickly changed into her regular red dress.

Ashitaka approached Midna, and he rolled up his sleeve. "My curse. It gives me strength, as I have said, but it is killing me. From the inside." Ashitaka ran his hand up the scars. The worms hadn't appeared yet, but they would. "I wish to be rid of it."

loudest_movies_slide_show-slide-1.jpg

Kaneda did a slide thing when landing his Loftwing. Well, more like the Loftwing was a bit off balance. It was something he frequently did on his bike. He jumped off, and patted the bird.

He approached the pouting Nero. "You're hot." Was all he said to her. Nero smiled at him.

"Thanks! That's the look I'm going for! Finally someone who understands!" She grabbed Kaneda who seemed a bit startled.

Kaneda pulled away for a second. "You're hot, but I'm taken. But then again..."

Nero laughed. "I'm a servant of the Holy Grail. You can deal with me and your girlfriend." She patted Kaneda on the head. "You just have to have Mana to control me."

"Oh..." Kaneda said. "Well, my girlfriend's kind of a powerful psychic, so maybe she could?"

"Perfect."

Great... The two troublemakers of this game are getting together...

What has Paladin done?

Cecelia walked over clutching several books. She put them on the ground, and pulled a health potion out. "Here!" She said to Aeric. Romulus followed behind her.

"We have to get going. The Order will want our report." He said gruffly.

Cecelia looked at him sadly, then back at Aeric. "I hope you find a cure to your immortality. Contact us if you want help."

@anybody

Accelerator was knocked the fuck out right now. I dunno, wanna wake him up before you go?

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @The old Accelerator squad

Kanzaki simply approached Aeric alongside Ventus.

"Aha, so it appears as I thought. Aeric is just fine," she said to the young boy, "There's no need to fear. Ventus is fine now, Sir Aeric."

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Aeric looked hard at Kanzaki for a few seconds. He was drawing a blank. "Who are you, again...?" He paused and shifted, taking a moment to remember. Death took more than a physical toll on him. "Oh. Kanzaki. You're alright." He flicked his visor up, revealing his once again green and decaying flesh. "I'm glad." The Knight smiled... but didn't look at Ventus, or even greet the boy. He'd been wrong that Ventus was a traitor. He was glad that the boy wasn't. But, for one destined to forget himself someday, he could certainly hold a grudge.

@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Once the battles were over, the keyblade bearing boy felt an enormous sense of relief. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head with a free hand, alowing his keyblade to vanish and his power from before to disparate. He offered Kaori a smile. "W-We did it. It's over," he happily declared. "So, what should we do now?"

For a brief moment, Ven was feeling pretty good until he spotted Aeric again. "Uh, hold that thought..." Even after the man said nothing to him and walked away, Ventus ran back up to him and fell to one knee in front of him. "I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. What happened before-- that wasn't me. Please forgive me."

@Verite @BarrenThin

Raven glanced at Dage seeming in a bit of shock by the offer Dage made. So after all this he could still get them all back but thinking back to what he said would that really be wise. To bring them back into a world of pain and suffering. True he'd be reunited with his friends, comrades, and even his then fiance but the more he thought of it the more he realized how bad of an idea it would be.

"...On reviving them I must decline.....Seeing as i'd just be bringing them into a world of suffering.....Wherever they are it's better than on a world of eternal fighting....." Raven spoke sheathing his current sword on his back through some supposed rings so it was still exposed. He looked at Dage still at bit caught off guard. Raven did however slowly take the sword from Dage with his nasod arm.

"You are a good man and I wish I could help you but I have a problem of my own back home. I have to teach that time travelling coward who brought me into this mess a lesson...."

He did notice Astarte and Accelerator nearby however and glanced at them.

He looked at Astarte who he had lied to and Accelerator who a fellow traitor had killed and felt nothing but guilt. He stayed away from them because he felt as if he shouldn't be near them from the sins he committed during this journey. Sure he sided with the heroes in the end but he felt as if that wasn't enough. He would need to do much more if he wanted redemption. Siding with the heroes was but the first step on the path of redemption. He still had a long way to go in his eyes.

@Verite @Kaykay @DapperDogman
Dage nods and lets out a small sigh "As you wish, if you feel they are better in the realm of the dead, then I shall permit them the rest they have so rightly earned, let your new blade fell many foes, and always strike with righteous fury, but be warned, use it for evil, and it shall turn on you..."
The male gives a small bow and steps away from Raven "I trust it shall guide you on the path of light, warrior"

Turning to Midna, Dage extends a hand slowly "To you, sorceress, I have but one command, hand the Triforce over..."
His tone was stern, but not threatening, like a parent telling a child not to make a mess
dage-the-mothafuckin-boss.png

"You and those around you have allowed it to fall into the wrong hands time and time again, it is time the Triforce was placed into hands that could keep it from evil for good"
He blade glows, along with his suit and wings "Hyrule will be much better for this, I promise"

@Raven

Once the battles were over, the keyblade bearing boy felt an enormous sense of relief. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head with a free hand, alowing his keyblade to vanish and his power from before to disparate. He offered Kaori a smile. "W-We did it. It's over," he happily declared. "So, what should we do now?"

For a brief moment, Ven was feeling pretty good until he spotted Aeric again. "Uh, hold that thought..." Even after the man said nothing to him and walked away, Ventus ran back up to him and fell to one knee in front of him. "I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. What happened before-- that wasn't me. Please forgive me."

@Verite @BarrenThin

Aeric's milky white eyes didn't betray anything. They never did, when he was like this. But, after a moment, the tight frown that had formed on his face softened. He held out a hand to Ventus, helping the boy up. "... Get up, Ven. You're not the only one who should be apologizing. I should have trusted you... and I'm sorry I didn't. I only hope that you'll forgive me for how hard my heart has become."

The Undead smiled sadly. "I will not remember you for long, most likely. Not if I keep the Curse. It will take its toll... and I will forget your name, your face, and... how good a friend you and Kanzaki have been to me. But, as long as I have the memories, I will hold onto them.

The Undead kneeled, in turn, with a smile.
7014.png

"For you have been good friends to me. Better than an embittered Undead such as I deserves." His eyes seemed to move in their own way between the two. "Kanzaki... you are wise beyond your apparent years. Do not lose sight of your future... or your past. Ventus... you are brave, with the power to match. Everyone has demoms... What matters is how we face them. You will overcome this."

He stood. "And... I believe I will find release from this cage. My efforts... they haven't been in vain. Ventus... you've shown me strength. That one such as you could possess such will astounds me. I will see my task through to the end... no matter how that leaves me. Thank you."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

Dage nods and lets out a small sigh "As you wish, if you feel they are better in the realm of the dead, then I shall permit them the rest they have so rightly earned, let your new blade fell many foes, and always strike with righteous fury, but be warned, use it for evil, and it shall turn on you..."
The male gives a small bow and steps away from Raven "I trust it shall guide you on the path of light, warrior"

Turning to Midna, Dage extends a hand slowly "To you, sorceress, I have but one command, hand the Triforce over..."
His tone was stern, but not threatening, like a parent telling a child not to make a mess
dage-the-mothafuckin-boss.png

"You and those around you have allowed it to fall into the wrong hands time and time again, it is time the Triforce was placed into hands that could keep it from evil for good"
He blade glows, along with his suit and wings "Hyrule will be much better for this, I promise"

@Raven
"....I'm done with any evil deeds I assure you..." Raven spoke to Dage before noticed Astarte had seemed to notice him.

"I do not recall. But sleeping in an area like this has a high probability of making you sick."

She noticed their ex-travel companion, who happened to be a traitor. Maybe he had something to say for himself?

@Verite @Crimson Spartan

Raven looked away from her and Accelerator feeling nothing but shame and guilt. He did however walk over to them slowly as if he didn't want to a hostile reaction from Astarte since Accelerator still appeared to be knocked the fuck out.

BWAWNkoPP1dzv9GH9J0ZA1gvFBofnuoHcmajOkjtFRub

He finally looked up at Astarte with his eyes full of regret and shame. "....I will not ask for forgiveness for lying to you about my role cause I don't deserve it..... You will never have to see me again soon......" Raven spoke to her before he turned away from her and Accelerator. The guilt and shame was too great for him to face her.

@Kaykay @Verite @DapperDogman

Aeric's milky white eyes didn't betray anything. They never did, when he was like this. But, after a moment, the tight frown that had formed on his face softened. He held out a hand to Ventus, helping the boy up. "... Get up, Ven. You're not the only one who should be apologizing. I should have trusted you... and I'm sorry I didn't. I only hope that you'll forgive me for how hard my heart has become."

The Undead smiled sadly. "I will not remember you for long, most likely. Not if I keep the Curse. It will take its toll... and I will forget your name, your face, and... how good a friend you and Kanzaki have been to me. But, as long as I have the memories, I will hold onto them.

7014.png

"For you have been good friends to me. Better than an embittered Undead such as I deserves." His eyes seemed to move in their own way between the two. "Kanzaki... you are wise beyond your apparent years. Do not lose sight of your future... or your past. Ventus... you are brave, with the power to match. Everyone has demoms... What matters is how we face them. You will overcome this."

He stood. "And... I believe I will find release from this cage. My efforts... they haven't been in vain. Ventus... you've shown me strength. That one such as you could possess such will astounds me. I will see my task through to the end... no matter how that leaves me. Thank you."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

Keeping his head tilted down while he waited for Aeric to speak, Ventus even closed his eyes for a moment. The first thing he saw upon opening them again was that of Aeric's hand. Surprised, he took the man's hand and stood back up, dumbfounded by his response. "It's all right, you really were right not to trust me. I may not have been a traitor, but I have another side, a dark side, that I still need to get under control. He was the one who raised my blade against you, and for that I'm really sorry."

"But thank you for being my friend, Aeric, and for forgiving me. Friends fight sometimes, so I guess neither of us are to blame for what happened," the boy said with a small laugh, trying to lighten the mood a little. "I know you won't forget me though. I've lost memories in the past too, but if there's one thing I've learned, the people who are important to you, your friends, become a part of your heart. Even if memories fade, the bonds that brought us together as friends never will."

"So, you have a task to complete then?" Ven asked him, hearing the end of Aeric's words. "Does this mean you're leaving?" Now that this was over, the boy was sure just about everyone would go home. It was likely they all had lives to get back to. But... what about him? Where would he go and what would he do now that all of this was over? What he truly longed for was to find Terra and Aqua again, but he knew that he needed to take care of his own problem first...

@BarrenThin @Verite

@Verite @Crimson Spartan

"And I thought Yomikawa was the one to lecture me about these things... Wait a minute."

The young man weakly opened his eyes, only to find himself greeted by Astarte, as well as Raven, who seemed to be just leaving. Huh. What was his deal all about?

Still, he looked around the place, remembering where he was.

"... Out of the frying pan and into the fire," he muttered, slowly getting up and rubbing his head, "The hell happened? Am I alive again or something? Or are you just dead?"

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

Keeping his head tilted down while he waited for Aeric to speak, Ventus even closed his eyes for a moment. The first thing he saw upon opening them again was that of Aeric's hand. Surprised, he took the man's hand and stood back up, dumbfounded by his response. "It's all right, you really were right not to trust me. I may not have been a traitor, but I have another side, a dark side, that I still need to get under control. He was the one who raised my blade against you, and for that I'm really sorry."

"But thank you for being my friend, Aeric, and for forgiving me. Friends fight sometimes, so I guess neither of us are to blame for what happened," the boy said with a small laugh, trying to lighten the mood a little. "I know you won't forget me though. I've lost memories in the past too, but if there's one thing I've learned, the people who are important to you, your friends, become a part of your heart. Even if memories fade, the bonds that brought us together as friends never will."

"So, you have a task to complete then?" Ven asked him, hearing the end of Aeric's words. "Does this mean you're leaving?" Now that this was over, the boy was sure just about everyone would go home. It was likely they all had lives to get back to. But... what about him? Where would he go and what would he do now that all of this was over? What he truly longed for was to find Terra and Aqua again, but he knew that he needed to take care of his own problem first...

@BarrenThin @Verite

Aeric smiled sadly at the boy. "If I had any say in the matter, no, I would never forget you, Ventus. But I don't. As I Hollow because of the Curse, I will lose my memories. I struggle to remember my own name, some mornings. Aeric is not even truly the name I was given... I picked it, for I have long since forgotten my beginnings."

His expression became grim at the question of his task. "Yes... I do. I do not understand it, truly... but it's important, and I will see it through to its end... or to mine. I'm not leaving just yet, though. I wish to stay in the company of friends for as long as I can, for I have none left where I am from."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

Aeric smiled sadly at the boy. "If I had any say in the matter, no, I would never forget you, Ventus. But I don't. As I Hollow because of the Curse, I will lose my memories. I struggle to remember my own name, some mornings. Aeric is not even truly the name I was given... I picked it, for I have long since forgotten my beginnings."

His expression became grim at the question of his task. "Yes... I do. I do not understand it, truly... but it's important, and I will see it through to its end... or to mine. I'm not leaving just yet, though. I wish to stay in the company of friends for as long as I can, for I have none left where I am from."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

The expression on Ven's face saddened, but he nodded in understanding. "That's awful. I'm sorry you have to struggle so much. You're a strong person though. I'm glad I met you and I really wish you luck with your mission. I know you'll figure out what it is that you have to do. I believe in you, and I'll stay around you right up until you leave," he informed the man. Afterwards, he glanced to Kaori.

"So, what are you going to do now that this is over? Do you have something you need to do too?" he asked her, curious about what her plans were. Would she go home back to her world? Or was there something else she wanted to do now?

@BarrenThin @Verite

7014.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

@BarrenThin @Verite
The expression on Ven's face saddened, but he nodded in understanding. "That's awful. I'm sorry you have to struggle so much. You're a strong person though. I'm glad I met you and I really wish you luck with your mission. I know you'll figure out what it is that you have to do. I believe in you, and I'll stay around you right up until you leave," he informed the man. Afterwards, he glanced to Kaori.

"So, what are you going to do now that this is over? Do you have something you need to do too?" he asked her, curious about what her plans were. Would she go home back to her world? Or was there something else she wanted to do now?

@BarrenThin @Verite
TYBpwoL.jpg

Kanzaki managed a smile as it appeared Aeric and Ventus made up to each other. She was happy that Ventus was serious about intending to redeem himself. One could never waste time with these kinds of things, after all. Maintaining these kinds of friendships was important, even if they might seem trivial in one's perspective, whether it be in the short run or the long run.

"You flatter me, Sir Aeric," She would respond to him as he would compliment her and her supposed maturity, "I simply speak from my past experiences, but I appreciate the gesture nevertheless. May you find whatever you are looking for on your perilous journey."

When the exchange between him and Ventus would end, and the boy would look at Kaori and ask about her plans, she would promptly respond. "I... have some business to attend to back home as well. Important business."

Yes, that was right. Yell at Tsuchimikado for tricking her, be moody for a few days, and take precautions against the growing God's Right Seat. She had an incoming war to worry about soon after all.

"I am sorry to say that I cannot linger here for very much longer. God knows I must have been gone for a day or two, which is enough as it is. But do not fret. Even if we may depart and split into different paths, as long as we hold on to the memories of each other, that is all we will need to keep on going, hopefully. Wouldn't you agree?" She asked, patting Ventus softly on the head again, "Besides, don't you have something you need to do on your own as well?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

TYBpwoL.jpg

Kanzaki managed a smile as it appeared Aeric and Ventus made up to each other. She was happy that Ventus was serious about intending to redeem himself. One could never waste time with these kinds of things, after all. Maintaining these kinds of friendships was important, even if they might seem trivial in one's perspective, whether it be in the short run or the long run.

"You flatter me, Sir Aeric," She would respond to him as he would compliment her and her supposed maturity, "I simply speak from my past experiences, but I appreciate the gesture nevertheless. May you find whatever you are looking for on your perilous journey."

When the exchange between him and Ventus would end, and the boy would look at Kaori and ask about her plans, she would promptly respond. "I... have some business to attend to back home as well. Important business."

Yes, that was right. Yell at Tsuchimikado for tricking her, be moody for a few days, and take precautions against the growing God's Right Seat. She had an incoming war to worry about soon after all.

"I am sorry to say that I cannot linger here for very much longer. God knows I must have been gone for a day or two, which is enough as it is. But do not fret. Even if we may depart and split into different paths, as long as we hold on to the memories of each other, that is all we will need to keep on going, hopefully. Wouldn't you agree?" She asked, patting Ventus softly on the head again, "Besides, don't you have something you need to do on your own as well?"

Ventus nodded, smiling at the two of them. "Oh yeah, I completely agree. I'll never forget you guys. It was an honor becoming friends with the both of you." When Kaori patted the top of his head, he looked to her with a soft glance. "But hey, I'll miss you. It feels weird that I only just found you again and you'll already be leaving. I know I won't have to worry about you though. You're strong and I'm sure you'll be just fine."

Ven rubbed the back of his neck for a moment and glanced to the side. "Good luck with everything. I hope you'll go see your friends again. You're lucky to have them and... they're lucky to have you." Before saying much else, he hugged his friend--maybe a bit awkwardly. Ventus wasn't very used to hugging people, let alone any girls other than Aqua--who was like a sister to him more than anything.

After he pulled away, he rubbed the back of his neck again. "I'll wait for you guys to leave first, and then I'll leave... last." That way, they won't have to protest when they hear about the wish I need to make. I don't know if they'll protest or not, but I'd better not tell them about my plan just to be safe.

@BarrenThin @Verite

"Home."

There was no thought necessary to Serge's response. He had never wanted to come to this land, Hyrule, nor had he grown any sort of attachment to it. In fact, if anything, he felt irritated by the sudden interruption in his life and by the fact people expected his group. It was the best time of the year for fishing back home, and Arni needed as many men on their small boats as possible if the village hoped to prosper. He was happy and fulfilled by his simple life back home, especially after he had reunited with Kid.

The fisherman no longer wanted to be a hero, not after the last time he had been dragged into one. Learning that in one timeline you were dead and the fact that your very existence was to be a pawn had been horrible and life-negating, and the only reason he hadn't become bitter over those old wounds was because of his reward in finding the woman of his dreams. This adventure in Hyrule hadn't been fun or exciting, it had been dangerous, tiring, and except for a new friendship, wasteful. The only good that had come from being selected for this game was meeting Suki, and he didn't even know if they would ever meet again.

Speaking of which...

Serge was shocked by her voice, having never heard her speak before. However, he didn't allow that to distract him from the pain he could hear, her tone disappearing as she spoke.

The flickers of her body scared him as he remembered some of the dangers he had faced due to the parallel timelines. Was the timestream trying to erase her? His heart ached for a moment as he realized she could be in the same predicament he had once been in, that of a pawn subjected to the whims of gods and machines. He couldn't leave her behind, not when she faced such terror. He wouldn't be himself if he did, or even Lynx. No, he would be much worse than Lynx or any of the other foes he had faced.

"Let's go," His hand slipped into her, giving it a gentle squeeze almost as though he was a older brother trying to comfort his sister. He didn't know how Kid would react to him bringing home a girl and asking that she be allowed to stay, but he knew he would be able to explain it somehow. He gave her a reassuring smile and gently tugged her over Midna so that the witch could send them home together.

@york @Raven
midna_by_uniquelegend-d74vs7s.jpg

latest

Minda holding the triforce saw the two approach she could hear the many others who prepared just as they. The triforce floating it appeared within her hands. She had heard some but felt like all wishes needed to clarify what they truly wanted. "Yes?" She asked looking to the two knowing it may seem a line would or well had formed. Many others already going there own separate ways.​
"My home together, please. She doesn't want to go to hers," Serge explained quickly, having picked up on Suki's fears of returning to her home. As though he was afraid of her disappearing, his hold on her hand remained tight, making sure she didn't go away without him to protect her.

@york @Raven
Minda looked to the two closely. Then gave a nod. She then moved her hands to let the two approach the triforce. "If you touch the triforce and both have the same wish then you shall go together." She explained soon it seemed to glow waiting for the two to carry out the wish.

triforce_by_mrdeal.jpg

@The Tactician @york
Madotsuki - Epilogue Part 2; What Once Was Lost
@The Tactician @Raven
100192_original.png

Madotsuki smiled a little as she looked at Serge once last time before stepping into the glow; she felt her presense in this world grow weaker and weaker, but, before she completely disappeared from this world, she looked at Serge one last time. "Thank you..." She said quietly, her voice still a bit weak, but, alot steadier than it was before... And then, she was gone, her wish being fulfilled; her wish to return with Serge to his world, but, where would she end up? That was uncertain as her vision faded as of now, but, the answer should come to her soon enough... Though, just before she disappeared, one could swear she had given Serge, and everyone else a small wave, with that smile still on her face.
When her eyes opened at last, she was no longer in the castle, she was in a bed... To be more precise; her bed. As she looked around her room, she sighed a little, it seemed that all that had happened was merely a dream, or, at least it felt like it. She went to her diary, using a rather worn out pencil as she prepared to write down the events of her dream, like she usually again, but, her hand just wouldn't move... Why though? And then, it dawned upon her; this was the first dream in weeks, or maybe even months that took place outside of the "world" she had practically lost herself in; no matter who she encountered there, they always had set roles, and behavioral patterns which were easily recognizeable each time she found them. Her effects were wonderfull and all, she had gathered a total of 24 of them, but, she had no-one to share them with... It unnerved her, and even angered her; the only person who seemed normal in her dreams was this blonde haired girl, but... It was like she wasn't even there whenever she visited her room. Countless days of the same fruitless results had begun to wear down on her, even when she had killed many of the strange creatures populating her dream world, over and over, a gnawing sense of loneliness still pricked at her inside, her sense of reality, and, what it was like to be human was slowly slipping as she had spent day after day in her dreams, trying to forget about everything outside. Eventually, she got up, deciding to leave the diary blank for a change as she picked up a few drawings she had made of some of her experience in her dreams, laying on her bed as she looked them over.
XlqN5XR.png

A distinct sense of loneliness became prominent in each illustration; most of the pictures had no-one else in them, and oddly enough, those were the most normal looking locations she had visited each time she had dreamt... She remembered her frustration, her anger, and eventually, the loss of sanity as she desperately tried to find something, anything, that could save her from this gnawing lonely feeling that simply wouldn't go away... And then, last night, her dreams suddenly changed; for the first time since she had been stuck in her lonely room, she had felt alive again... And even made a friend, or maybe more than one, but, the person she could prominently recall was Serge... It was just then that she had remembered the wish she had made; she wished to go home with Serge, right before she had woken up... She had wanted to badly to return home with him, but, it seemed that a dream was just a dream, or at least that's what it appeared to be if anything. She got up out of her bed eventually, looking towards the curtains that covered the sliding glass door leading to the balcony. It had been ages since she had seen the state of her city, and... Now that she no longer had any comfort left in her dreams, she opened the curtains finally, deciding to step onto the balcony for the first time in days...
1WwE4z7.png

It was only then that she realized the severity of the N-virus's infestation; every building, every street, and every resident as far as the eye could see had already been transformed... Madotsuki closed her eyes one last time, calling up the image of Serge one last time right before she woke up; perhaps she really had been in that world, but, the wish hadn't worked because only her consciousness had been there? It wasn't too certain, but, all she knew was that she didn't want to live here one second longer, if her adventures with Serge and various others were just a dream, or a reality she had visited without her real body, she wanted it all back... And recalling something her mother had told her a long time ago; people who fell down, and didn't get up, were sleeping... Forever. Maybe, that was it; all she needed to do... Was fall, and then she would see Serge again. With her mind suddenly concluded, she opened her eyes once more, gazing down at the infected city below her as she climbed up on the balcony railing, then... She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as she envisioned Serge once more time, and jumped....
L7pD9L9.jpg

The wind whistled harshly as it whipped past her ears as she fell from the very top of her building, going faster and faster... She had no idea how long it would take for her to hit the ground, but, she didn't seem to care at the moment, she tried to keep the picture of Serge in her mind again, imagining what it would be like to live in his world, how much nicer it would be... A small smile crept across her face as she continued her fatefull descent, the ground drawing closer and closer until a strange melody reached her ears. Six notes, repeating themselves without missing a beat, but, somehow, those notes put her at ease; she tried to open her eyes, but, just then, she realized something... She was no longer falling, despite still traveling downwards, in fact, she felt like she was being carried, through the very fabric of time and space itself, by the haunting melody composed of those six repeating notes, and soon enough, she came to a stand still, and she sensed that she was laying down on something, something soft, yet a little coarse, but, very warm, the distant sound of waves could be heard, a steady rhythm that refused to change...
Laying still for a few moments, Madotsuki built up the confidence to pull herself up as she opened her eyes at last, and realized she was no longer in her world, but, standing on a beach, with an Island not too far in the distance, and the warm sun beaming down on her. As she turned around to see an lush, green field, with a Village in the distance, and a dock, filled with ships, where an old fisherman was snoozing away it was then that something dawned upon her... This was Serge's Village! This must be! There was no other place she could think of that fit what he had described to her as closely as this; her eyes were brimming with tears of joy as a joyfull smile spread across her face... She wasn't sure where Serge was, but, something deep down told her that he would find her, after all... It seemed that the tri-force had granted her wish, or... Some other mysterious force succeeded where the tri-force had failed, but, she didn't seem to care at the moment, instead, she stood there, waiting patiently, for the moment when she could finally be re-united with Serge at last, the closest friend she had made ever since she had been stuck in that dreaded apartment for who knows how long... The one who had made her realize the person she had once been before she had been shut inside of her her room...
ABpnFow.png

Aeric nodded before turning back to the woman. "... I wish that the Curse's progress on my mind would be halted, so that I may never forget anything again." Whether or not his wish was granted, he turned to his two friends. "As long as I remember you, you two will be my reminder of why I press on through everything. Hopefully, one day, when my task is complete and I've set the world right... However I'm supposed to do so, I'll see you again. Somehow. Somewhere. Sometime." He smiled widely before flicking his visor back down. With a wave, he got ready to leave.

7006.png

"You both will be close to my heart, as long as you live on in my mind."

With that, he returned to Lordran, his heart heavy with sadness as he left behind the first friends he'd had in a very long time.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Verite
Ventus nodded, smiling at the two of them. "Oh yeah, I completely agree. I'll never forget you guys. It was an honor becoming friends with the both of you." When Kaori patted the top of his head, he looked to her with a soft glance. "But hey, I'll miss you. It feels weird that I only just found you again and you'll already be leaving. I know I won't have to worry about you though. You're strong and I'm sure you'll be just fine."

Ven rubbed the back of his neck for a moment and glanced to the side. "Good luck with everything. I hope you'll go see your friends again. You're lucky to have them and... they're lucky to have you." Before saying much else, he hugged his friend--maybe a bit awkwardly. Ventus wasn't very used to hugging people, let alone any girls other than Aqua--who was like a sister to him more than anything.

After he pulled away, he rubbed the back of his neck again. "I'll wait for you guys to leave first, and then I'll leave... last." That way, they won't have to protest when they hear about the wish I need to make. I don't know if they'll protest or not, but I'd better not tell them about my plan just to be safe.

@BarrenThin @Verite
Aeric nodded before turning back to the woman. "... I wish that the Curse's progress on my mind would be halted, so that I may never forget anything again." Whether or not his wish was granted, he turned to his two friends. "As long as I remember you, you two will be my reminder of why I press on through everything. Hopefully, one day, when my task is complete and I've set the world right... However I'm supposed to do so, I'll see you again. Somehow. Somewhere. Sometime." He smiled widely before flicking his visor back down. With a wave, he got ready to leave.

7006.png

"You both will be close to my heart, as long as you live on in my mind."

With that, he returned to Lordran, his heart heavy with sadness as he left behind the first friends he'd had in a very long time.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven

"Right... Fare thee well, Sir Aeric."

And just like that, he was gone.

It was an odd feeling. Making new friends quickly, only to have to leave them. Perhaps it was fitting this way though. The swordswoman was like a samurai in a way. Always walking where her sword would lead her. Walking where the next great battle would be. As long as there was something she had to do, she could never stop.

That was why she had to keep going, no matter what.

But as even she herself had said earlier, this was not really goodbye. As long as they all remained in each other's hearts, they would never truly leave each other.

"If you insist, Ventus, then I suppose I am next," Kaori spoke, oblivious to whatever the young boy was planning, "... Hm, you mentioned that you regularly traveled through worlds earlier, didn't you? Perhaps we might be able to see each other again once you find your friends again, and when my business is done in my world. And after that, perhaps we could go find Sir Aeric again. Yes, that would be a sound one, wouldn't it?"

"In any case... farewell. May our paths eventually cross each other once again."

And with that, she stepped forward, and returned back to her own world.

The Chosen Undead's Epilogue

Chapter One: Lost in Despair

yfqdv.png

Aeric stared into the Bonfire before him for the thousandth time. He sat alone at Firelink Shrine, Anastasia quietly sitting below and Frampt napping nearby. Lautrec had betrayed him. Siegmeyer had Hollowed, forcing his daughter to kill him. Petrus was a lying murderer. Most of his other friends had just disappeared. The Undead looked down at the scrawling on his armor. Three names. Aeric. His own. Ventus. The boy with the keyblade, a heart of gold, and a mind of steel. Kaori. The wise, young woman. He remembered them both vividly. So vibrant. So full of life. Especially compared to this place, which was largely empty of it.

"I wish you were here," The Undead muttered to the air. "I don't know what to do. I'm fighting creatures... creatures that I stand no chance against. Gods. Demons. Heroes of old. Where do I go? How do I stay strong? How do I fight the decay of a mind long since gone?" He rested his head in his hands. "I'm afraid, Ventus. I'm afraid of not being me anymore. I'm afraid of forgetting my name. I'm afraid of forgetting my favorite color. I'm afraid of forgetting your face... and Kaori's. Kaori... Kaori, I need your wisdom. I need your steadiness in the face of odds as dire as mine." Trembling, the Undead's prayer to his friends ended.

Frampt was watching. Aeric could feel it. His eyes moved to the Primordial Serpent. The bizarre creature gave the Undead a soft look, or, as near to one as he could muster. "Aeric... Your friends cannot hear you, but I can. Anastasia can. We are here. I will do my best to help, though I know it may not mean the same coming from me; You are destined for greatness. You will replace Gwyn as the Lord of Light, and bring about the new era. You proved yourself by ringing the bells, and retrieving the Lordvessel. Every obstacle in your way up until now has been but a stepping stool to greater power; why would that change now?"

The Undead looked up at the Serpent. His guide. Milky white eyes devoid of emotion tried to glean ulterior motives from the creature. Aeric was fairly certain he was not being told the whole truth... but it didn't matter. Frampt's words did their job. Aeric stood with a nod. "You're... right. I swore I'd see it through... and I will make good on that oath." He stood with one last glance at their names.

"I'll make you two proud," He murmured before getting ready to resume his quest. Perhaps the Undead had more left in him than met the eye. It was time to claim the Lord Souls. Aeric knew it would not be easy. It would be anything but. However, he would not give up without trying. Ventus wouldn't have. Kaori wouldn't have. They were his inspiration. His role models.

The Undead had found that absence does make the heart grow fonder. If he did this for anyone else, it would be for them. To be like them. To rise to their level of strength of mind, body and character. "I'll make you two proud," He repeated. "I promise."

~~~

Chapter Two: Souls of Lords Long Forgotten

Aeric had fought many a powerful beast since his return from the Murder Game. He'd killed the Abyss Walker. The Gravelord. The Mad Duke. Manus. The Bed of Chaos. He'd gathered three of the Lord Souls, offering them to the Lordvessel. All that was left was the Four Kings. The group had once vexed him greatly, for they came in overwhelming numbers. He had long since grown more powerful, though, both in mind and body. Gone was the confused, lost Undead Kaori and Ventus had inspired into action. His steps had new purpose, his mind, new focus. Everything was playing out. His song was almost finished.

The fight wasn't difficult. The Kings fell swiftly to his sword. It was what happened afterwards that was significant. The Undead, standing in the darkness of the Abyss, looked around... and began to pray again. It had been a long time since he'd prayed to his friends, hoping against hope they might hear him, or, at least, remember him. "My journey is close to over. I'm not certain what awaits me when it is complete... but I have a guess. Frampt has been keeping things from me. Gwyn... Gwyn used his soul to fight the Curse off for the rest of the world for a while. I think... that's what I'm supposed to do."

"I find myself afraid again. It's been a long time since I've felt that way. It's strange. Fear and I were once close bedfellows, but we've long since grown apart." The Undead chortled at his own humor before continuing. "It's all because of you two. I would have given up, if it hadn't been for you."

"I can only hope you remember me as fondly as I remember the two of you... because, maybe, when I'm gone... you'll remember me. I don't think anyone here will, and I get the feeling destroying my own soul won't leave much of my mind behind. My memories of you still hold fast. I intend to 'die' with them that way."

He paused. "Death is such an odd thing. So many people go through their lives fearing it, avoiding it like a plague. Being immortal gives you some perspective on this. Death isn't something to be feared... it's something to be accepted, and welcomed in when the time comes. I will not run from death when it finally comes my way. And it will... I'll make sure of it."

"Enough about myself. How are you two doing? Still as full of energy as ever? I hope so. I hope that never goes away, untIl you lay your head down and don't wake up. Ventus, I hope you succeeded in freeing yourself from your own Curse. Kaori, I hope you found... whatever you were looking for." Aeric frowned. That memory had faded. "Make me proud, you two."

The Undead finally stood and went back to the Lordvessel. The great door before him loomed ominously. Nervously, he dropped the Soul into the vessel... and waited.

A bright light shined through the slowly opening door.

A wall of fog. Aeric's hand came up, pausing briefly, before he traveled through the mist for what may have been the last time.

tumblr_n9t5fhGbp81slqrq2o1_500.png

The first sight Aeric was greeted with upon entering the Kiln was that of Gwyn himself. The Lord of Light had given up his soul to save his kingdom for a while, and it was obvious how far he'd fallen. The man's clothing was nothing but rags. His skin was that of a Hollow. Aeric almost pitied his opponent, but he didn't have long to dwell on it. Gwyn was quick to attack, and he didn't let up. The Undead nearly died several times, but, Gwyn was not just a shadow of his former self in appearance. He was far weaker than the Lord of Light's legend.

Aeric didn't celebrate when the former king was dispatched. If anything, he felt nothing but sadness, looking at Gwyn's quickly disappearing corpse. That one could fall so far was rather shocking. It gave him pause. His doubt returned as he looked at the unlit Bonfire in the middle of the room... the First Flame. Could he actually do this? Give up his soul, and guard this place until the next Chosen Undead arose? He shook his head briefly before kneeling on the stone to pray one, last time.

"I am afraid, Ventus."

The Undead sat in silence for several seconds before continuing. "I am afraid of what I'm about to do. I'm about to knowingly put myself through what I feared so much before... losing myself. But, at that cost, I can bring this dying world back... if only for a little while. Is it worth it, or should I just... leave, and truly claim the throne?" Aeric once again sat in silence, this time for several minutes. Eventually, though, he stood... and approached the First Flame. He extended a hand, and felt the fire begin to wash over his arm as his Soul was burnt.

mqdefault.jpg

It hurt... it hurt more than he had ever imagined the pain of losing one's soul could, but the Undead didn't grimace. Didn't scream. He smiled. One, last smile of true happiness as Aeric felt sure his friends, were they present, would have been proud of him.

SOPGH.jpg

It wouldn't be long. Aeric could feel it. His mind and soul were going. He felt the will drain out of him. But he wasn't frightened. Not anymore.

r17gpcdiqhbxxovc6vz1.jpg

Aeric managed to say something before the last bits of his memory faded. "Remember me, for I fear I will not for much longer."

The fire dimmed, and Aeric was quietly slumped against the wall... watching the fog gate in silence.

~~~

Chapter 3: I Had a Name

The ancient soldier watched as someone passed through the fogwall. It had been a thousand years. Maybe more. He was barely aware of the time passing. Barely aware he was once human. Mechanically, he stood feebly, a raspy groan passing his lips where words were meant to be sent out in challenge. With a practiced flourish in his ash-covered armor, the ancient Undead descended upon the confused intruder. The fight was long and hard. This man wasn't as strong as past challengers... but the Flame's guardian wasn't as strong as he used to be, either. His attacks were sluggish and weak, much to his challenger's surprise.

A swift parry. The ancient guardian knew it was over... and didn't fight it. Peace was at hand. He felt the blade go into his stomach, and fell to his knees. His opponent pushed the defeated warrior off the end of his sword. Wordlessly, he looked around, feeling true death for the first time. In the scuffle, ash had been brushed off of his armor and weapons. He looked at them wondrously while he faded... and saw markings on his gaunlet. It took him a minute to grasp their significance. Aeric.

His name.

He had a name.

Ventus. He remembered the boy. The boy he'd come to love, long after he'd left him. The boy he had always wanted to say hello to one more time.

Kaori. The girl he had grown even more fond of whilst away. He remembered how kindhearted and wise she was.

Aeric smiled up at the ceiling as he bled out on the floor. Unable to speak, he thought to himself, I hope I would have made you two proud.

Aeric finally slept... and, this time, he didn't wake up.​

Last edited by a moderator:
"And I thought Yomikawa was the one to lecture me about these things... Wait a minute."

The young man weakly opened his eyes, only to find himself greeted by Astarte, as well as Raven, who seemed to be just leaving. Huh. What was his deal all about?

Still, he looked around the place, remembering where he was.

"... Out of the frying pan and into the fire," he muttered, slowly getting up and rubbing his head, "The hell happened? Am I alive again or something? Or are you just dead?"

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan
"....I'm done with any evil deeds I assure you..." Raven spoke to Dage before noticed Astarte had seemed to notice him.

Raven looked away from her and Accelerator feeling nothing but shame and guilt. He did however walk over to them slowly as if he didn't want to a hostile reaction from Astarte since Accelerator still appeared to be knocked the fuck out.

BWAWNkoPP1dzv9GH9J0ZA1gvFBofnuoHcmajOkjtFRub

He finally looked up at Astarte with his eyes full of regret and shame. "....I will not ask for forgiveness for lying to you about my role cause I don't deserve it..... You will never have to see me again soon......" Raven spoke to her before he turned away from her and Accelerator. The guilt and shame was too great for him to face her.

@Kaykay @Verite @DapperDogman

"I have not died, to my knowledge. I concluded that you must have come back to life, somehow. In addition, I may have come too late. Based upon your previous statements, you might already be sick," she figured, monotone as always. "But at least you are alive. Your death was distressing."

Astarte didn't seem to react to Raven's approach, or to what he said. But as he turned away, she grasped at his coat without turning to face him. Being deceived or used was something the homunculus was quite used to. It was pretty much her reason for existing in the first place. But it still hurt, though she couldn't exactly fault him for it. She'd done something wrong before, and she was still paying for it.

"It's okay." And her grip loosened and her hand fell back to her side. She wasn't used to expressing herself too well, so that's all she came up with. But she thought the instructor probably would've wanted her to say something along those lines.

@Verite @Crimson Spartan

"I have not died, to my knowledge. I concluded that you must have come back to life, somehow. In addition, I may have come too late. Based upon your previous statements, you might already be sick," she figured, monotone as always. "But at least you are alive. Your death was distressing."

Astarte didn't seem to react to Raven's approach, or to what he said. But as he turned away, she grasped at his coat without turning to face him. Being deceived or used was something the homunculus was quite used to. It was pretty much her reason for existing in the first place. But it still hurt, though she couldn't exactly fault him for it. She'd done something wrong before, and she was still paying for it.

"It's okay." And her grip loosened and her hand fell back to her side. She wasn't used to expressing herself too well, so that's all she came up with. But she thought the instructor probably would've wanted her to say something along those lines.

@Verite @Crimson Spartan
"Aw, you care," Accelerator mumbled in a just about sarcastic manner, slowly getting up, attempting to support himself with his trusty crutch. By the time he got up, Raven seemed to already be well on his way. Huh. Wonder what that was all about.

"In any case, don't worry about little ol' me. I assume you're alright then if I'm alive again. That place truly was Hell... I never wanna be turned into an animal ever again," he continued, rubbing his head briefly, "So is that it? That Midna woman said that Ghirahim is already dead. That mean we can go now?"

@Kaykay

Epilogue - The Return

Motochika and Talim had asked to be returned back home and Midna would have complied, the problem however was what home would be waiting for them?

After regaining their senses they'd find themselves in a clearing surrounded by a lush jungle.

"At least that monster isn't chasing us here." Talim replied relived. "The wind here feels invigoration! There is very little of man in this place." Talim would look around in wonder at the vegetation surrounding them.

"Well that is good and bad. Good because nature like this is a sight for sore eyes. Bad because we have no clue where we are." Motochika replied perturbed as he too looked around.

Suddenly the ground would tremble. From the jungle they could see birds flying into the sky and the trees would start to shake and break. Both Motochika and Talim readied there weapons.

With a roar a large creature would leap into the clearing landing a few feet away from the duo.

It looked like a primate of some sort and none too friendly.​

"Heh, now this should be a walk in the park after what we just went through." Motochika pointed his anchor towards the beast. "Any last words beast?"​

Instead of the monster replying they would hear a roar from above them before something crashed down.

They were now flanked by two threatening looking monsters.​

"Oh..."

"Shit."

The End

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Takumi and Minerva
Status
Not open for further replies.