Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeric just smiled and nearly toppled over like a drunk at Ghirahim's death. He was still drained from the death.

@Anybody​

@Everyone
(Soooooorrrrrrrryyyyyy no mouse so yeah I can't really tag... I'll fix this post however when home and got a mouse)
Epilogue:
Ghirahim's Demise/The Return of old Hyrule

maxresdefault.jpg

Ghirahim couldn't really seem to move fast enough. He might had a first when the attacks came but after taking slight effect from the poison then getting attacked from behind he seemed to have slowed down. The attack to his shoulder seemed to have no real affect showing his skin now unlike before was like a very strong armor. Then when he was hit in the chest pacifically the diamond he seemed to stumble soon being thrown on the ground by Ri. He vanished once more feeling the effects of poison. Ghirahim looks to everyone and his breaths are rather heavy. He looks up. "No you shouldn't have betrayed me. You could have ruled to world." He shouted. Soon he began to glow his arms came together then he vanished.
demon_lord_ghirahim_by_tsiay-d5c0va7.jpg

Seeming destroyed or was he? Soon you see a light that seems to be at the top of the castle. A gem looking thing comes down with a sleeping Minda inside. She might had been asleep the whole battle.

images

59524ea42a73c6cd46a2766b3aa09b52.jpg

She awakes and soon the gem holding her vanishes. She looks to the heroes. And soon sees many others entering the castle. The seven sages, the many Zeldas, Hilda, the many Impa's. Minda then took a breath before speaking. "Well done." She paused. "For not being around here that is." She added and gave a smirk. She then went where Ghirahim had vanished the triforce had fallen on the ground. She picked it up then went to hand it to Princess Zelda but first paused in her walking to look at everyone. "Being you all helped us as we promised you may all make a wishes. And my mercenaries. You may tell me personally anything else you might had desired. I am sorry for putting you all through this but I am not Zelda and unlike her tried taking a bit more action." She explained then gave the blond princess and wink knowing what the girl was probable gonna say. "You all as you might be aware have many options. To return home, to fill one of your hearts greatest desires, I just don't suggest world domination after seeing what has happened here. You can simply return to your old lives or even a new one." She finished and waited for the first to approach her with there wish.​

@Verite @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The dead and imprisoned would find themselves suddenly among the rest of the crowd. They could talk with the others, and see that Ghirahim had been defeated. The Sabers were also there. "Aww!" Nero said. "We didn't even get to find that other bath!" She quickly changed into her regular red dress.

Ashitaka approached Midna, and he rolled up his sleeve. "My curse. It gives me strength, as I have said, but it is killing me. From the inside." Ashitaka ran his hand up the scars. The worms hadn't appeared yet, but they would. "I wish to be rid of it."

loudest_movies_slide_show-slide-1.jpg

Kaneda did a slide thing when landing his Loftwing. Well, more like the Loftwing was a bit off balance. It was something he frequently did on his bike. He jumped off, and patted the bird.

He approached the pouting Nero. "You're hot." Was all he said to her. Nero smiled at him.

"Thanks! That's the look I'm going for! Finally someone who understands!" She grabbed Kaneda who seemed a bit startled.

Kaneda pulled away for a second. "You're hot, but I'm taken. But then again..."

Nero laughed. "I'm a servant of the Holy Grail. You can deal with me and your girlfriend." She patted Kaneda on the head. "You just have to have Mana to control me."

"Oh..." Kaneda said. "Well, my girlfriend's kind of a powerful psychic, so maybe she could?"

"Perfect."

Great... The two troublemakers of this game are getting together...

What has Paladin done?

Aeric just smiled and nearly toppled over like a drunk at Ghirahim's death. He was still drained from the death.

@Anybody​

Cecelia walked over clutching several books. She put them on the ground, and pulled a health potion out. "Here!" She said to Aeric. Romulus followed behind her.

"We have to get going. The Order will want our report." He said gruffly.

Cecelia looked at him sadly, then back at Aeric. "I hope you find a cure to your immortality. Contact us if you want help."

@anybody

Both Bernkastel and Lambdadelta were a bit disappointed with the abrupt ending, but of course, it finally was the chance to go off back into the Metaworld. Though, because of Lambda's wishes, they stuck around for a bit. Why exactly? I didn't even know.

@anybody that wants to interact with these two before I start the epilogue for them​

Reactions: BarrenThin
@Verite @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The dead and imprisoned would find themselves suddenly among the rest of the crowd. They could talk with the others, and see that Ghirahim had been defeated. The Sabers were also there. "Aww!" Nero said. "We didn't even get to find that other bath!" She quickly changed into her regular red dress.

Ashitaka approached Midna, and he rolled up his sleeve. "My curse. It gives me strength, as I have said, but it is killing me. From the inside." Ashitaka ran his hand up the scars. The worms hadn't appeared yet, but they would. "I wish to be rid of it."

loudest_movies_slide_show-slide-1.jpg

Kaneda did a slide thing when landing his Loftwing. Well, more like the Loftwing was a bit off balance. It was something he frequently did on his bike. He jumped off, and patted the bird.

He approached the pouting Nero. "You're hot." Was all he said to her. Nero smiled at him.

"Thanks! That's the look I'm going for! Finally someone who understands!" She grabbed Kaneda who seemed a bit startled.

Kaneda pulled away for a second. "You're hot, but I'm taken. But then again..."

Nero laughed. "I'm a servant of the Holy Grail. You can deal with me and your girlfriend." She patted Kaneda on the head. "You just have to have Mana to control me."

"Oh..." Kaneda said. "Well, my girlfriend's kind of a powerful psychic, so maybe she could?"

"Perfect."

Great... The two troublemakers of this game are getting together...

What has Paladin done?

Cecelia walked over clutching several books. She put them on the ground, and pulled a health potion out. "Here!" She said to Aeric. Romulus followed behind her.

"We have to get going. The Order will want our report." He said gruffly.

Cecelia looked at him sadly, then back at Aeric. "I hope you find a cure to your immortality. Contact us if you want help."

@anybody

Aeric waved the potion away and chugged some of his own Estus. He stood straighter afterwards. With a faint smile, be bowed to Cecilia.

7003.png

"Thank you. I don't know if I ever will, but I won't stop until I do."

He stiffened noticeably upon seeing Ventus. It appeared all was not forgotten.

@The Silver Paladin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

Accelerator was knocked the fuck out right now. I dunno, wanna wake him up before you go?

@Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @The old Accelerator squad

Kanzaki simply approached Aeric alongside Ventus.

"Aha, so it appears as I thought. Aeric is just fine," she said to the young boy, "There's no need to fear. Ventus is fine now, Sir Aeric."

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Takumi
Accelerator was knocked the fuck out right now. I dunno, wanna wake him up before you go?

Kanzaki simply approached Aeric alongside Ventus.

"Aha, so it appears as I thought. Aeric is just fine," she said to the young boy, "There's no need to fear. Ventus is fine now, Sir Aeric."

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Aeric looked hard at Kanzaki for a few seconds. He was drawing a blank. "Who are you, again...?" He paused and shifted, taking a moment to remember. Death took more than a physical toll on him. "Oh. Kanzaki. You're alright." He flicked his visor up, revealing his once again green and decaying flesh. "I'm glad." The Knight smiled... but didn't look at Ventus, or even greet the boy. He'd been wrong that Ventus was a traitor. He was glad that the boy wasn't. But, for one destined to forget himself someday, he could certainly hold a grudge.

@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Everyone
(Soooooorrrrrrrryyyyyy no mouse so yeah I can't really tag... I'll fix this post however when home and got a mouse)
Epilogue:

maxresdefault.jpg

Ghirahim couldn't really seem to move fast enough. He might had a first when the attacks came but after taking slight effect from the poison then getting attacked from behind he seemed to have slowed down. The attack to his shoulder seemed to have no real affect showing his skin now unlike before was like a very strong armor. Then when he was hit in the chest pacifically the diamond he seemed to stumble soon being thrown on the ground by Ri. He vanished once more feeling the effects of poison. Ghirahim looks to everyone and his breaths are rather heavy. He looks up. "No you shouldn't have betrayed me. You could have ruled to world." He shouted. Soon he began to glow his arms came together then he vanished.

Seeming destroyed or was he? Soon you see a light that seems to be at the top of the castle. A gem looking thing comes down with a sleeping Minda inside. She might had been asleep the whole battle.

images

She awakes and soon the gem holding her vanishes. She looks to the heroes. And soon sees many others entering the castle. The seven sages, the many Zeldas, Hilda, the many Impa's. Minda then took a breath before speaking. "Well done." She paused. "For not being around here that is." She added and gave a smirk. She then went where Ghirahim had vanished the triforce had fallen on the ground. She picked it up then went to hand it to Princess Zelda but first paused in her walking to look at everyone. "Being you all helped us as we promised you may all make a wishes. And my mercenaries. You may tell me personally anything else you might had desired. I am sorry for putting you all through this but I am not Zelda and unlike her tried taking a bit more action." She explained then gave the blond princess and wink knowing what the girl was probable gonna say. "You all as you might be aware have many options. To return home, to fill one of your hearts greatest desires, I just don't suggest world domination after seeing what has happened here. You can simply return to your old lives or even a new one." She finished and waited for the first to approach her with there wish.​

"Considering our own little problems at home, I am certain both me and Talim wish to return home." Motochika replied walking towards Midna with Talim and tow.

"Yeah, home seems like it needs both of us right now." Talim agreed.

@Everyone
Epilogue:

maxresdefault.jpg

images

Madotsuki - Epilogue Part 1; A Dreamers Wish
@The Tactician @Raven @Others
121095_original.png

Matosuki sighed, closing her eyes as she registered what had happened in front of her; if this was all a dream... Then, none of this would matter at all, would it? All it would take to wake up was closing her eyes, and pinching herself on her cheek, she reached her hand upwards as she was tempted to give it a try, but, then... She stopped. Why do things have to end this way? Again? She felt her body flickering a little as her hand hovered over her cheek before she suddenly opened her eyes, and put her hand down. She didn't care if this was a dream anymore, or if this place was real, all she knew was that she didn't want to go, ever... Not back to her lonely world, where her time was wasted away in her room, where the world outside was threatening to break in, infecting her with it's monstrosities, the N-virus was able to change buildings themselves after all, so, it was only a matter of time before her own room was infected as well. Living such a life couldn't end well for her, ever... A horror story like that simply couldn't have a happy ending, could it? Her body flickered again as something dawned upon her; maybe she wasn't entirely here, her consciousness was, but, her physical body was still dreaming in that world? However, even so, that could be righted with a single wish, but, she wasn't entirely sure what exactly to wish for until she turned a little, seeing Serge standing amidst the group of people who had gathered here after the battle.

It was then, that her wish came to her; she would wish to return home with Serge, something inside told her that she would be able to live her life to her fullest in his world, but, at the same time, she wasn't sure if Serge wanted to return home with someone like her... This question wasn't something she could simply convey using hand gestures anymore, so, she had to say something, but... It's been so long though, could she do it? Even if she couldn't, she had to try at least, and so she did, running up to Serge suddenly, looking up at him. "Go... Home? With... You?" She asked, parts of the sentence fading away all-together; her words were a little fragmented, and her voice was quite hoarse, as she hadn't used it in so long. However, after a moment, she decided to speak again, clearing her throat quietly "I... Want to... Leave with you..." she said softly, her body flickered again; she wasn't sure how long it would be before she woke up, but, she hoped there would be enough time to make this final decision...

• Love
"I will rule this world...but I don't need underhanded tricks of the help of some lowly elf-god..." Dage replies, his golden armour gleaming as he laughs deeply
"Good...now that my mission to infiltrate Girahim's inner circle and see him undone is complete, I don't have to disguise myself any more..."

Huge glowing wings of light expanded from his back, and the once demonic figure stood, smiling, looking like some kind of guardian angel from above
"Drakath will be pleased" he says with a small laugh
"Though he's not the Drakath I'm sure you're all expecting, no...See, I'm Dage the Good, from the Mirror realm, I disguised myself as my counterpart to better fit in with Girahim's group, and so, my master is also from the Mirror Realm...

With that, his golden sword cleaved down, opening a rift in the air, as a huge boot stepped through

latest

"Good job, Dage!" the man chirped happily "You did it and no-one suspected you of being a traitor or a double agent, well done!"

"I do pride myself on being able to execute any plan with ease, master" Dage replies with a small shrug "Now...We've got to speak to the monarchy here before we begin unifying the nations of this land..."

"Indeed, we can't just take over...We've got to make sure everyone knows that they can trust us first. Like back in Lore, we've all but unified our nations and forces"
Mlm2hLa.png

Two women appeared, both smiling and happy looking, they tended any wounded that remained, healing them magically with a smile

"I'm glad this all went off so well...I almost feared my fellow traitor here wouldn't see his best bet was with us, against Girahim...Though I admire the young man's aims and his ultimate sacrifice..."

A large glove would rest upon Raven's shoulder "I would like to offer you exactly what Girahim once did...All of your family, friends, and those who died for you, I will bring them back for you"

A happy laugh emanated from the male's suit as he pats Raven on the back "Yes, a noble man like yourself, one who gives up his last chance for the sake of doing what's right...I admire you"

In his left hand another sword appeared, and was extended towards Raven slowly "Here, take this, as a token to remember this day by"
PurifiedCaladbolgON.png

"We have much work to do, It's best to get to it as soon as we possibly can"

@Crimson Spartan
@Everyone interested​

@Everyone
Epilogue:

maxresdefault.jpg

images

"Home."

There was no thought necessary to Serge's response. He had never wanted to come to this land, Hyrule, nor had he grown any sort of attachment to it. In fact, if anything, he felt irritated by the sudden interruption in his life and by the fact people expected his group. It was the best time of the year for fishing back home, and Arni needed as many men on their small boats as possible if the village hoped to prosper. He was happy and fulfilled by his simple life back home, especially after he had reunited with Kid.

The fisherman no longer wanted to be a hero, not after the last time he had been dragged into one. Learning that in one timeline you were dead and the fact that your very existence was to be a pawn had been horrible and life-negating, and the only reason he hadn't become bitter over those old wounds was because of his reward in finding the woman of his dreams. This adventure in Hyrule hadn't been fun or exciting, it had been dangerous, tiring, and except for a new friendship, wasteful. The only good that had come from being selected for this game was meeting Suki, and he didn't even know if they would ever meet again.

Speaking of which...
121095_original.png

Matosuki sighed, closing her eyes as she registered what had happened in front of her; if this was all a dream... Then, none of this would matter at all, would it? All it would take to wake up was closing her eyes, and pinching herself on her cheek, she reached her hand upwards as she was tempted to give it a try, but, then... She stopped. Why do things have to end this way? Again? She felt her body flickering a little as her hand hovered over her cheek before she suddenly opened her eyes, and put her hand down. She didn't care if this was a dream anymore, or if this place was real, all she knew was that she didn't want to go, ever... Not back to her lonely world, where her time was wasted away in her room, where the world outside was threatening to break in, infecting her with it's monstrosities, the N-virus was able to change buildings themselves after all, so, it was only a matter of time before her own room was infected as well. Living such a life couldn't end well for her, ever... A horror story like that simply couldn't have a happy ending, could it? Her body flickered again as something dawned upon her; maybe she wasn't entirely here, her consciousness was, but, her physical body was still dreaming in that world? However, even so, that could be righted with a single wish, but, she wasn't entirely sure what exactly to wish for until she turned a little, seeing Serge standing amidst the group of people who had gathered here after the battle.

It was then, that her wish came to her; she would wish to return home with Serge, something inside told her that she would be able to live her life to her fullest in his world, but, at the same time, she wasn't sure if Serge wanted to return home with someone like her... This question wasn't something she could simply convey using hand gestures anymore, so, she had to say something, but... It's been so long though, could she do it? Even if she couldn't, she had to try at least, and so she did, running up to Serge suddenly, looking up at him. "Go... Home? With... You?" She asked, parts of the sentence fading away all-together; her words were a little fragmented, and her voice was quite hoarse, as she hadn't used it in so long. However, after a moment, she decided to speak again, clearing her throat quietly "I... Want to... Leave with you..." she said softly, her body flickered again; she wasn't sure how long it would be before she woke up, but, she hoped there would be enough time to make this final decision...
Serge was shocked by her voice, having never heard her speak before. However, he didn't allow that to distract him from the pain he could hear, her tone disappearing as she spoke.

The flickers of her body scared him as he remembered some of the dangers he had faced due to the parallel timelines. Was the timestream trying to erase her? His heart ached for a moment as he realized she could be in the same predicament he had once been in, that of a pawn subjected to the whims of gods and machines. He couldn't leave her behind, not when she faced such terror. He wouldn't be himself if he did, or even Lynx. No, he would be much worse than Lynx or any of the other foes he had faced.

"Let's go," His hand slipped into her, giving it a gentle squeeze almost as though he was a older brother trying to comfort his sister. He didn't know how Kid would react to him bringing home a girl and asking that she be allowed to stay, but he knew he would be able to explain it somehow. He gave her a reassuring smile and gently tugged her over Midna so that the witch could send them home together.

@york @Raven

• Love
Fizz Epilogue

Fizz was relieved that the enemy was defeated, even if he didn't do much.

tumblr_ns5zrkEUFn1qh1x6ko1_500.jpg

"Well, this was fun and all, but I'd rather go back to the League!" Fizz said, heading home now.

So after traveling through a portal or something, Fizz ended up back at Summoner's Rift.

---

tumblr_nqqjdz3Qsj1ql4dg8o1_500.png

"Hey Fizz! Where have you been!" A serious Teemo said.

"Sorry! I was... somewhere I didn't know."

"Really? Like Gnar? Speaking of Gnar, where is he? I haven't seen him in a while."

"Huh? Did he get removed from the game?" Fizz asked, curious.

*rustle rustle*

The bush that was near Teemo and Fizz started to rustle.

"An enemy! Let's- wahh!"

tumblr_nt0lop5HZ21syf8nwo1_500.png

Gnar suddenly popped out of the bush!

"Hey Gnar! Where have you been!" Fizz said, not having seen Gnar in a while.

"A-bullllllllllllllllllllllll~~~~~~~~~" Gnar responded to that.

"That's nice and all, but can you get off of me, Gnar?"

And thus they spent their short time catching up while they let their nexus get blown up. But hey there is always a new battle.

tumblr_nnwy8yBNpU1syf8nwo1_500.png

-Bernkastel & Lambdadelta Epilogue-
"A Simple Tea Party ~ Unfinished Business"

Unknown to those that were back in that mysterious Fragment, both Witches were mysteriously gone, their interest in the Fragment gone as the action dwindled down. Now they resided within their private room within the Metaworld, both of them lying next to each other on the bed.

latest

"So there you have it~" Lambda promptly exclaimed some time after their arrival back into the Metaworld, sitting up and looking over to her lover,"Your first Murder Game experience! How was it, Bern? Did you feel on edge with the possibility of getting killed or the thrill of watching so many others be so unsure at times?"

latest

Bernkastel didn't seem to have much response to share other than chilling silence, which got Lambdadelta confused.

latest

"Oh come on Bern. You said it yourself before we headed off for that game. I'll quote your exact words in the Red, and you better not interrupt me~! 'While I admit it was amusing to watch in general... I'm still not satisfied. All we do is spectate, observe, and control pieces within the game itself. I rather not keep up this passive stance we have on the Murder Games.' You really implied us to go, and we did that. So really my dear Bern, what's gotten to you? Did the boredom come back to you as soon as we returned home?" Lambdadelta stood up and bent down so that her face was leveled with Bern's, as if she were forcing a reason out of her lover. It surely didn't make much sense, considering that Bernkastel clearly implied that... but maybe she meant something else.

latest

"True. I said that, Lambda. However, I only went with your idea of going into a Murder Game as participants to avoid your unfathomable stupidity and whining. What you suggested was not it. I had something else in mind, then and now. I won't exactly tell you the details of what I have in mind. Knowing you, you'll blab it out to some Witch, and then it'll spread into the wrong set of ears. Over time, my boredom will be satisfied, and yours will be as well. Sounds good enough?" Bernkastel said as she got up, not even going over to get herself a cup of black tea that was rested on the table on the side of the room.

latest

"Ooooooohhh. I totally know what you're stirring up in my head right now, Bern. You devious little cat~ I'll be sure to follow with what you need to have done so this can work. I simply can't wait for the results of this!" Lambdadelta sneered as she sat back down on the bed, seeing that Bernkastel was headed for the door to leave their private room.

latest

"In that case, I'll be off to do the very first task that must be done. It'll be simple enough to get dear Beatrice to make a few changes to the upcoming 9th game of the Metaworld. She does need to change up the style of her games, after all." With those words, the Witch of Miracles left to meet with the Endless Witch.

<...>

"C'mon... hurry up Erika. I told you to hurry up and get here..." Ange tapped her foot on the ground repeatedly, growing restless by the second. As much as the game room was safe territory for herself due to it's ownership being under her brother Battler and Beatrice, she felt as if something terrible were to happen. It was all worrying her, and she felt as if her suspicions were getting closer to the truth. Hearing that Erika had spoke of the Murder Games to both Voyager Witches, and not too long ago they had mysteriously disappeared and reappeared due to strange circumstances. It added up to a rather unsettling answer, and Ange wanted to prepare for the inevitable if it were true. God knows on what would happen if the two Witches would abuse the upcoming game as if it were a Murder Game.

"She'll come. You have her as a fellow Witch of Truth, and knowing how she takes pride in her Witch title, Erika won't ditch you on this matter. She does know that we only want her over with the reasoning that there's a Kakera to stabilize..."

"... when it's actually both that reason and to ensure that Bernkastel and Lambdadelta don't get their hands on whatever that demonic disturbance is in this other Kakera. For all we know, letting them get that is practically giving them the chance to usurp the Gamemaster titles again. We all know what happened last time, and I'm sure as hell that it shouldn't happen again," Ange finished Battler's statement, looking off to the side and specifically at the door if there would be any knock. None as of yet.

"I think so too. Besides, I have Beato safe and sound. There's no way they'll find the way to the Golden Land. Also... sorry that you can't come with me, but I had to point out that it'll be too suspicious for us to go together. They'll know something is up if we're working together in a Fragment that they can see us in. Erika, on the other hand, has no idea what we're trying to do, and surely working with her would throw off suspicion. Trying to cooperate with someone like her is worth the trouble. I'll be ready to spend as much time as I can when I get back, Ange. Promise."

Before they could speak of this matter any further, there was a knock on the door, both siblings looked over to stare in that direction... and Ange stepped over to open the door.

"Oh, you're finally here Erika. Come in."

"Of course I'll come, Ange! Sooooo... what's going on?"

-End-

Romulus and Cecelia said goodbye to Aeric and Ven. Cecelia picked up her books, and smiled at Aeric. "I hope the best for him." Cecelia said.

Romulus put his arm around her shoulder. "Me too. He seems like a good man. One who doesn't deserve his curse." They smiled, and stepped through a portal back home.

Meanwhile back home:

Cecelia and Romulus stood in front of a desk. The Head of the Order looked at them. "I'm awaiting your report." He said to them. "On those books in the Sourcerer's tower, and on why you went missing for a week." The man stared at them.

"S-sir?" Cecelia stammered. "W-why are y-you angry?"

The man laughed. "My best Source Hunters went missing for a whole week. The Order thought you had been kidnapped, or killed. We wasted a bunch of resources for you." He said. "Now hand in the report."

"But, sir! These Murder Games!"

"We're not getting involved! We hunt Sourcerers! We will not ever get involved! Now, goodbye!"

Romulus and Cecelia were pushed out of the office. Cecelia turned to Romulus. "Where to next?"

"Our next adventure."

And with that, they walked out.

Neo-Tokyo:

img_show.aspx

Kaneda stepped out of the portal. Kaisuke immediately ran up and grabbed him. "Where the hell did you go?" He asked. He pulled on Kaneda's shirt. Kaneda looked a bit startled.

"Calm down, Kai! Calm down!" Kaneda said to him. "What's wrong!"

"We thought you had died!" Kai began crying.

Kei just gave Kai a look.

tumblr_lww7cwYnaa1r76w4po1_1280.jpg

"I told you he'd be fine. He always is!" She said. "Anyway, welcome back." She said.

Nero came out behind Kaneda. "Well, now, this is a city!" She said looking at Neo-Tokyo. "I like it! Reminds me of Rome!"

Everyone looked at her.

"This is... Nero." Kaneda said. "She's apparently called a Grail servant or something."

"That's me!" Nero said.

Kei sighed, and Kai stared at her.

Kaneda approached his bike, and uncovered it.

kaneda_and_his_bike.jpg

"Let's ride!"

maxresdefault.jpg

They rode off from outside the city, and into Neo-Tokyo itself. Kaneda had a gang to rebuild.

((Kaneda and Nero will reappear in Illusion III:Little Trouble in Neo-Tokyo.))

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Levi sighed once it was over, with a press of a trigger of sorts on the handles of his swords the dull and slightly cracked blades disconnected with the handles with a click before falling to the floor with a few clattering clangs. Levi returned the handles to where they belonged on his gear while Hanji returned her own blades and handles to their proper places. Luckily, the two were healed by the two women that apparently knew Dage. At least Hanji didn't look as much of a mess as before.

Okay, she still looked pretty bad. Her wounds were gone but with the dried blood caked on her as well as a few tears in her uniform she looked like she got into a fight with a big cat and almost lost. Levi shook his head at this before glancing towards Ri, Rosalina, and the Eds (wherever they were in the crowd).

"I can only assume you're headed home. But, I guess I should thank you for your help in battle. So thanks you shitty brats." Levi said. Hanji smiled and walked beside Levi, throwing an arm around him.

"He means well, he has a weird way of showing it. He called everyone who seems younger than him brats, but anyway, thank you and y'know, fighting along side you guys was fun! But, we have things to do. Like win a war for humanity and all that. So we're heading home." She said with a chuckle as her smiled turned into a grin.

@Raven @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Anybody interested

Reactions: Mari
Zanzibar's Epilogue, Victory!

Zanzibar watched in content as Gay Lord fell to his knees, finally defeated. The demon mumbled a few things about how the two traitors should have joined him and ruled the world. Quite unfortunate for the prick, if he wanted to win he should have destroyed them when they had no idea what was going on. The Doctor then looked over to where Mittens was, and his army. They were cleaning up what was left leaving no survivors so if the demon ever returned, he would have to rebuild his army. Then something flashed and Zanzibar's head turned to where Ghirahim was previously, now gone. He had lived too long to know that the demon wasn't dead, he would return with a scorching vengeance, but he would have to face against the other three Immortals. Four undying beings against what could only be described as a above average mage with a god complex would be so very ruined.

Zanzibar then watched as a light appeared followed by a gem floating down. The damsel in distress was in it, sleeping. Minda awoke and the gem disappeared as a army comprised of the Seven Sages, many Zeldas, Hilda, and many Impas. She teased them about being late, but it was a friendly jest. The Damsel then went over to where Gay Lord was and picked up the Triforce. Before giving it to Zelda, Minda apologized for all the trouble they caused. She then said they would be willing to grant a wish, but Zanzibar knew it was within reason. They wouldn't or couldn't give them all wishes. Zanzibar, however, knew that he wouldn't allow most of the wishes he wanted. Archy was very stubborn about that, but it was what separated his Universe from the others.

Zanzibar watched as Bo had his little victory moment before falling down onto his knees. He demeaned to know the evil god that controlled his fate, because he was going to kill him. The Doctor chuckled silently at the child, oh how the Dice roll. Aeric also fell down like a drunken man, probably drained from the fight. Then, as if by some miracle or a certain someone, all those who were dead or imprisoned appeared.

Zanzibar scoffed. They would have been useful if they had appeared sooner, but it brought a smile to his face when Kaneda flirted with a woman in red. Red immediately grabbed him, startling him, but managed to pull away saying he was taken. Red said she was a servant of the Holy Grail, and that he could handle them both. Just that he needed enough mana to control her. Turns out Kaneda mentioned that his girlfriend was a powerful Physic.

Cecelia and her boyfriend walked over to Aeric, gave him a potion, and he rose up. The male made mention of making a report to the Order, whatever that was, and Cecelia said she would find a cure to his Immortality. Zanzibar smiled once more, it would be a hopeless cause, but one none the less worth pursing. Aeric, meanwhile, chugged some kind of glowing liquid and bowed to the two, smiling. He thanked them and he acknowledge the fact there was a chance there wasn't a cure, but he wouldn't stop until found out.

Accelerator was also knocked out on the ground, while a female with questionable clothing approched Aeric with Ven. The human had been correct in her thinking for Aeric was still alive and undead. She also said they were both safe, but it took a moment for Aeric to recognize Kanzaki, but didn't even greet Ven. Likely still sore over the fact he was killed by the boy.

"You know Aeric, you could ask the Damsel for your memories back, or even rid of your Immortality. Just a thought," Zanzibar spoke inside Aeric's mind. Granted, he was using telepahty and he didn't know if it could get through, but if it did, the undead wouldn't know it was him who said that.

@BarrenThin

Dage, meanwhile, turned out to be a good guy after all with a golden shiny armor and angel wings to boot. Why must the good always have something golden? There wasn't much to be said about the guy besides being a goody two shoes. Yes, he was a traitor, but in the end was good. Wonder if he was going go back via rainbow portal? If he did, Zanzibar wanted have that power, because rainbows.

And Suki, she finally overcame her muteness. She wanted to go with Serge who was nonetheless shocked by it. However, her body was flickering, meaning that she was being dragged back into her own world. A wish could fix that, but it seemed to hurt Serge. The boy, though, slipped his hand into hers and said 'lets go'.

And Fizz just left.

"Young love, wonder how long it'll last," Zanzibar muttered. The Doctor the turned around to see Mittens walking to him. The cat general kneeled before him, offering a sword.

"Milord, I present to you the sword of the demon lord Ghirahim."

"And how did you get that my friend?"

"I have my ways Milord."

"You always say that ya delightful Furball!"

Mittens just smiled as Zanzibar took the sword and placed it under his robes. The Doctor then approached Minda. He didn't look happy.

"I'm also not happy that I was ripped from my work back on my home world so you better grant me this wish Damsel, otherwise you'll have a very angry Immortal to worry about. I'm sure you don't want another enemy to go after the Triforce. Besides, it would mean repaying this favor because my allies are readying for a war with an empire across the seas and our losses are estimated to be in the millions. That number would go down greatly if this wish is granted."

@Raven

121095_original.png

"Home."

There was no thought necessary to Serge's response. He had never wanted to come to this land, Hyrule, nor had he grown any sort of attachment to it. In fact, if anything, he felt irritated by the sudden interruption in his life and by the fact people expected his group. It was the best time of the year for fishing back home, and Arni needed as many men on their small boats as possible if the village hoped to prosper. He was happy and fulfilled by his simple life back home, especially after he had reunited with Kid.

The fisherman no longer wanted to be a hero, not after the last time he had been dragged into one. Learning that in one timeline you were dead and the fact that your very existence was to be a pawn had been horrible and life-negating, and the only reason he hadn't become bitter over those old wounds was because of his reward in finding the woman of his dreams. This adventure in Hyrule hadn't been fun or exciting, it had been dangerous, tiring, and except for a new friendship, wasteful. The only good that had come from being selected for this game was meeting Suki, and he didn't even know if they would ever meet again.

Speaking of which...

Serge was shocked by her voice, having never heard her speak before. However, he didn't allow that to distract him from the pain he could hear, her tone disappearing as she spoke.

The flickers of her body scared him as he remembered some of the dangers he had faced due to the parallel timelines. Was the timestream trying to erase her? His heart ached for a moment as he realized she could be in the same predicament he had once been in, that of a pawn subjected to the whims of gods and machines. He couldn't leave her behind, not when she faced such terror. He wouldn't be himself if he did, or even Lynx. No, he would be much worse than Lynx or any of the other foes he had faced.

"Let's go," His hand slipped into her, giving it a gentle squeeze almost as though he was a older brother trying to comfort his sister. He didn't know how Kid would react to him bringing home a girl and asking that she be allowed to stay, but he knew he would be able to explain it somehow. He gave her a reassuring smile and gently tugged her over Midna so that the witch could send them home together.

@york @Raven
midna_by_uniquelegend-d74vs7s.jpg

latest

Minda holding the triforce saw the two approach she could hear the many others who prepared just as they. The triforce floating it appeared within her hands. She had heard some but felt like all wishes needed to clarify what they truly wanted. "Yes?" She asked looking to the two knowing it may seem a line would or well had formed. Many others already going there own separate ways.​

midna_by_uniquelegend-d74vs7s.jpg

latest

Minda holding the triforce saw the two approach she could hear the many others who prepared just as they. The triforce floating it appeared within her hands. She had heard some but felt like all wishes needed to clarify what they truly wanted. "Yes?" She asked looking to the two knowing it may seem a line would or well had formed. Many others already going there own separate ways.​
"My home together, please. She doesn't want to go to hers," Serge explained quickly, having picked up on Suki's fears of returning to her home. As though he was afraid of her disappearing, his hold on her hand remained tight, making sure she didn't go away without him to protect her.

@york @Raven

Minda looked to the two closely. Then gave a nod. She then moved her hands to let the two approach the triforce. "If you touch the triforce and both have the same wish then you shall go together." She explained soon it seemed to glow waiting for the two to carry out the wish.

triforce_by_mrdeal.jpg

@The Tactician @york

Back from the dead? Or maybe he was never really dead to begin with. Regardless, the boy from before was here, but sleeping or something.

So Astarte decided to poke him and see if he'd wake up.

@Verite @Crimson Spartan

Back from the dead? Or maybe he was never really dead to begin with. Regardless, the boy from before was here, but sleeping or something.

So Astarte decided to poke him and see if he'd wake up.

@Verite @Crimson Spartan
"Gngh."

Accelerator, presumably half-asleep or something to that degree, weakly attempted to swat away Astarte's hand.

"Last Order... Kid, what did I say about... nngh... waking me up?"

Adorable.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.