Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Those Heading Toward Ghirahim's Castle

latest

It seems Reci decided to fly obver to Impa and the two had been speaking when everyone began to have a group going to head for Ghirahim's location. Impa had nodded then turned to the group. "Alright I will lead you to where we have located his castle. Let's hope we arrive and stop him in time." Impa stated then began to walk it seemed to be the younger version which the old lady had mentioned both appeared in the room but Grannie as Groose called her simply nodded and walked toward the young man she had been with in the Goddesses temple.
Castle.jpg

You all seem to arrive to a place which use to look like it was a more active and crowded town. Must be Castle town of Hyrule. walking you notice a dark cloud above where the castle should be. It also appears to now lead as if on a mountain. Underneath yet a floating building is lava. The Castle seems to simply be floating on the land which is surrounded. It also seems to have a barrier.

Investigate? Y/N

Please Bold and Underline Choice

(Yes I edited it when I got home.... My friend is busy atm and I am doing home work so yeah)

A barrier, huh? "Execute Rhododactylos." Astarte decided to try to consume the barrier's magical energy, assuming it had any.

@everyone​

Reactions: Takumi
@Those At the Castle
hqdefault.jpg
editorialAxleOoTDungeonsGanonsCastle1.jpg

Looking at the barrier it still seems you can't get through if you could fly to be on the way into the castle. There also still appears to be no bridge. Hitting it seems to do nothing but make a flash of light. It seems to be some strong magic. Consuming it seemed to result in a small shock. If you look you will see Impa seems to be taking a rather close look as well. She might have an idea.

Speak with Impa
Keep looking for a method that may work on the magic

Please Bold and underline choice

Levi grabbed Hanji's arm and began to drag her along with the others moving forward. Hanji noticed Ri and Rosalina and suddenly grabbed Levi's arm just as he let go of her own once they got a bit closer and ran over to Ri and Rosalina, making sure not to bump into anyone.

"Hey." Was all Hanji said as she let go of Levi to suddenly glomped the two other woman. Hanji smiled at the two brightly.

"I have a feeling things will get better." She said in a rather optimistic manner, while Levi walked past them.

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]

Rosalina smiled at Ri as she hugged her. "Yes we do... but how?" Rosalina took a minute to think about what they could do to find out who or what was doing this... and who the real traitors were. "For now, I think we should just stick together, and keep our eyes wide open." Just then, Hanji came by and hugged both her and Ri, knocking her a little to the side. "Ha! Hey Hanji." She smirked, fixing her Tiara from almost falling off. "I hope soo too." Now she waited to see which way the girls would pick to go, she wondered what they would find in the Castle or back at the Stone Tower.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Mari @Lizzy [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Raven[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]
Ri felt more reassured from the appearance of Levi and Hanji. She didn't feel as lonely anymore, which was a good thing. And Rosalina, had a very good suggestion, if not to solve the mystery that confronted them but to at least protect themselves in the group that was dwindling now.

tumblr_ntgj3v22M11rb7noqo8_250.gif

"Yes, we should stick together, as much as possible," she agreed with Rosalina, "and we should hope things get better, and work towards that, they can not get too much worse can they?", she said to Hanji. Then she looked towards Levi. "Are you okay Levi?", she asked, not realizing she was feeling a little better and not checking on the status of others. And then she noticed the activities of others upon reaching the castle, and she looked at the castle to investigate, while watching what might happen to the others.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven @Lizzy @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan

Ri felt more reassured from the appearance of Levi and Hanji. She didn't feel as lonely anymore, which was a good thing. And Rosalina, had a very good suggestion, if not to solve the mystery that confronted them but to at least protect themselves in the group that was dwindling now.

tumblr_ntgj3v22M11rb7noqo8_250.gif

"Yes, we should stick together, as much as possible," she agreed with Rosalina, "and we should hope things get better, and work towards that, they can not get too much worse can they?", she said to Hanji. Then she looked towards Levi. "Are you okay Levi?", she asked, not realizing she was feeling a little better and not checking on the status of others. And then she noticed the activities of others upon reaching the castle, and she looked at the castle to investigate, while watching what might happen to the others.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven @Lizzy @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan

Levi looked to Ri when she addressed him and gave a small curt nod.

"I'm fine. Just tired. Even soldiers need their rest and all that." He said as he watched the others attempt to test the barrier before noticing Impa.

"Hanji, stick with Ri while go see what our guide is up to, seems like she might have something." Levi said to his taller companion who gave a nod.

"Rodger that Mr. Short Stack." Hanji grinned. Levi shot her a glare.

"Shut it Shitty Glasses. Or I'll make you." Was what his look said before he turned and harrumphed his way over to Impa, making Hanji cackle like a mad woman momentarily.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan @Mari

Levi looked to Ri when she addressed him and gave a small curt nod.

"I'm fine. Just tired. Even soldiers need their rest and all that." He said as he watched the others attempt to test the barrier before noticing Impa.

"Hanji, stick with Ri while go see what our guide is up to, seems like she might have something." Levi said to his taller companion who gave a nod.

"Rodger that Mr. Short Stack." Hanji grinned. Levi shot her a glare.

"Shut it Shitty Glasses. Or I'll make you." Was what his look said before he turned and harrumphed his way over to Impa, making Hanji cackle like a mad woman momentarily.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan @Mari
Ri smiled and nodded to Levi, noting that he was okay, or at least saying so. It was a positive reaction after all, and from her experience that was a sign that he was okay.

@Those At the Castle
hqdefault.jpg

Looking at the barrier it still seems you can't get through if you could fly to be on the way into the castle. There also still appears to be no bridge. Hitting it seems to do nothing but make a flash of light. It seems to be some strong magic. Consuming it seemed to result in a small shock. If you look you will see Impa seems to be taking a rather close look as well. She might have an idea.

Speak with Impa

Ri, with Hanji and Rosalina close by, decided to speak with Impa. "Hello. How might we get past this barrier and possibly into the castle itself?", she asked in a neutral tone.

@Lizzy @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan

@Those At the Castle
hqdefault.jpg

Speak with Impa

Bo reached the castle with the aid of Impa. Their group was fairly large, Bo looked around carefully at each one of them and how they carried themselves. Too many ideas... ,Bo thought. If we have to make a decision it'll be havoc. Bo sighed and then noticed Ri talked to Impa, not wanting to exhaust anymore energy, Bo walked over to Ri's side and listened to what Impa would have to say.

@Mari @Raven @TalkingToImpa

@Castle group

Impa turned. "By some help." She replied then glaced at something on her hand. "I'll be right back" she stated then vanished soon returning with one of the Zelda's it appetad to be the one of Shriek. "Sages" she began. "Help us aid our hero's" she called. A bright light seemed to strike the barrier. Soon it broke and a rainbow bridge formed allowing those to enter.

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi
@Castle group
(I'm on phone ATM)

Impa turned. "By some help." She replied then glaced at something on her hand. "I'll be right back" she stated then vanished soon returning with one of the Zelda's it appetad to be the one of Shriek. "Sages" she began. "Help us aid our hero's" she called. A bright light seemed to strike the barrier. Soon it broke and a rainbow bridge formed allowing those to enter.
As the way towards the castle seemed to be clear now, she looked to Rosalina, Hanji, and the rest. "I believe we can enter now", she said, starting to make her way to the rainbow bridge leading to the castle. "But of course we should be careful as always", she added. She lost enough friends as it were, she could not bear the thought of losing Rosalina or Hanji, or even Levi at this point. She would do everything in her control to protect them, but still, they all had a task to accomplish.

@Lizzy @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan

@Castle group
(I'm on phone ATM)

As the way towards the castle seemed to be clear now, she looked to Rosalina, Hanji, and the rest. "I believe we can enter now", she said, starting to make her way to the rainbow bridge leading to the castle. "But of course we should be careful as always", she added. She lost enough friends as it were, she could not bear the thought of losing Rosalina or Hanji, or even Levi at this point. She would do everything in her control to protect them, but still, they all had a task to accomplish.

Both Witches headed over to the rainbow bridge. Progression was always great, right?

@Raven @Mari @york @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Lizzy @ShatteredSecrets​

@Those At the Castle
hqdefault.jpg

Speak with Impa

"Hmph...pathetic magic"
Dage's fist would contact the surface firmly, causing a sound not unlike a bell to ring out from the impact alone
"It's not all that" he chuckles, his sword flashing into his hand as he presses it's tip into the field, and pushes slowly
"Let's see it resist the power of Caladolg"

@Raven

Both Witches headed over to the rainbow bridge. Progression was always great, right?

@Raven @Mari @york @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @ShiroKiyoshi @Kaykay @Lizzy @ShatteredSecrets​
Bo watched as people began to flood the bridge and after watching a couple pass by he followed behind. "What do you think is going on with this guy anyway!" He called out to the group rather bored of silence.

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Shattered♦Secrets™ @CrossinRainbowBridge

As the bridge appeared and the heroes began to make their way into the castle, a foreboding presence seemed to linger in every nook and cranny of the castle's inner walls. Then a demented laughter began to echo although it'd seem impossible to pin-point just where the laughter was coming from.

"So here the heroes come, waltzing in without a care in the world I see. Well, that's all well and good but I've lost far too much to your meddling in affairs beyond your concern! First, my host left me, then the revenant I summoned at the Water Temple was returned to his watery grave and now you barge into my castle without even so much as a fine welcome! It's been far too long since I've had to really work myself. But I feel you fools are deserving of the power I can truly unleash!"

Just then the castle's walls seemed to shudder and the ground began to shake, before something appeared up near the ceiling. Levi and Hanji would have been familar with the entity that had shown itself. It was none other than Majora's Mask. But Majora had lost his host twice over while dealing with this band of do-gooders. So after deciding to take matters into his own hands, Majora had undergone a transformation of his own.

majora_s_wrath_by_zesiul-d83pv48.jpg

"Come now and meet your doom!" Majora roared only for his dramatic entrance to be ruined just a tad bit. By way of Double D pinging him in the forehead with a pebble he had picked up and used in conjunction with his slingshot. The Eds were by no means powerhouses, especially when compared to the rest of the others. But this Mask had killed Ed once and they weren't going to let that happen again! Not to them or anyone else!

@Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Castle Group

Reactions: Raven
As the bridge appeared and the heroes began to make their way into the castle, a foreboding presence seemed to linger in every nook and cranny of the castle's inner walls. Then a demented laughter began to echo although it'd seem impossible to pin-point just where the laughter was coming from.

"So here the heroes come, waltzing in without a care in the world I see. Well, that's all well and good but I've lost far too much to your meddling in affairs beyond your concern! First, my host left me, then the revenant I summoned at the Water Temple was returned to his watery grave and now you barge into my castle without even so much as a fine welcome! It's been far too long since I've had to really work myself. But I feel you fools are deserving of the power I can truly unleash!"

Just then the castle's walls seemed to shudder and the ground began to shake, before something appeared up near the ceiling. Levi and Hanji would have been familar with the entity that had shown itself. It was none other than Majora's Mask. But Majora had lost his host twice over while dealing with this band of do-gooders. So after deciding to take matters into his own hands, Majora had undergone a transformation of his own.

"Come now and meet your doom!" Majora roared only for his dramatic entrance to be ruined just a tad bit. By way of Double D pinging him in the forehead with a pebble he had picked up and used in conjunction with his slingshot. The Eds were by no means powerhouses, especially when compared to the rest of the others. But this Mask had killed Ed once and they weren't going to let that happen again! Not to them or anyone else!

"I'm tired of seeing you. And now you're even uglier than before. Great." Levi said coldly as he unleashed his blades, Hanji following suit. The two bore the Wings of Freedom on their backs and were doing so proudly. Looks like boss battles were in their near future. And Hanji couldn't help but wonder: when did the Eds get there?

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Ventus/Vanitas seemed to have found himself at some sort of courtyard. The area seemed to have been allowed to deteriorate from disuse since everything seemed to be falling to pieces. One thing however he might find interesting was the sound of some people arguing from a nearby door.

The heartbroken keyblade bearing boy hardly noticed when his location once again changed and he found himself in a courtyard. He was far too upset by Vanitas bothering him. Upon hearing the sounds of arguing coming from a nearby door, however, Ven inched his way toward said door--wiping his eyes as he did. Not caring if these people noticed, Ventus approached them.

@Jeremi

@Those Heading Toward Ghirahim's Castle

latest

It seems Reci decided to fly obver to Impa and the two had been speaking when everyone began to have a group going to head for Ghirahim's location. Impa had nodded then turned to the group. "Alright I will lead you to where we have located his castle. Let's hope we arrive and stop him in time." Impa stated then began to walk it seemed to be the younger version which the old lady had mentioned both appeared in the room but Grannie as Groose called her simply nodded and walked toward the young man she had been with in the Goddesses temple.
Castle.jpg

You all seem to arrive to a place which use to look like it was a more active and crowded town. Must be Castle town of Hyrule. walking you notice a dark cloud above where the castle should be. It also appears to now lead as if on a mountain. Underneath yet a floating building is lava. The Castle seems to simply be floating on the land which is surrounded. It also seems to have a barrier.

Investigate? Y/N

Please Bold and Underline Choice

(Yes I edited it when I got home.... My friend is busy atm and I am doing home work so yeah)​
@Those At the Castle
hqdefault.jpg

Speak with Impa

Madotsuki
@Raven @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Castle folks
93940_original.jpg

Madotsuki stared at the barrier surrounding the castle, tapping it a few times; just a small shock, the barrier didn't seem like it would yeild either if she tried any attack on it, so, instead, she poked Serge a little upon noticing the Impa nearby. Then, she headed over to the Impa, deciding to go speak with the Impa, or, well, make hand gestures in an effort to try and ask the Impa about the magic barrier surrounding the castle somehow.

Madotsuki
@Raven @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Castle folks
93940_original.jpg

Madotsuki stared at the barrier surrounding the castle, tapping it a few times; just a small shock, the barrier didn't seem like it would yeild either if she tried any attack on it, so, instead, she poked Serge a little upon noticing the Impa nearby. Then, she headed over to the Impa, deciding to go speak with the Impa, or, well, make hand gestures in an effort to try and ask the Impa about the magic barrier surrounding the castle somehow.

Serge nodded as Suki poked him and walked with her to Impa, yawning as he did so. It seemed his previous fights and the trials afterwards had really worn him out.

@Raven @york @Gummi Bunnies

"There are others. They were imprisoned falsely. We are to ally with them, and free them as well as yourself." Ashitaka said. He pured another bowl of water on his arm. "Is everyone ready?"

Nero would yawn. "BOORRRRING! Why can't we all just have a nice bath, or try being seductive or something for once?" She giggled. "I mean, I'm all for a battle, but we should just relax while we can. Your ruler demands it!" She crossed her legs, and slid further into the water.

The Saber in blue would look at her. "You have much to learn about being a king. A king is good to his people, you were cruel, and merciless, Nero!"

Nero yawned again. "I was the Emperor of Rome. I wasn't a king. Your honor will get you killed or something, Arturia."

Arturia just crossed her arms.

@Mighty Roman @Raven
th_toaru29.png

At this rate, Accelerator was expecting a headache to come by any minute now.

"You wanna be seductive? Who are you gonna impress with that skin and bones physi--"

"I would advise against insulting a woman's body. Have you no subtlety?" Kanzaki interrupted, before clearing her throat and nodding towards Ashitaka, getting back to business, "Anyway... Very well. Sounds fair enough. I am ready anytime."

@Raven @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

"Not us but you will meet your doom..." Raven spoke dashing at Majora.

pic

He came at Majora with a flurry of slashes. He aimed to use his speed to get in some quick strike wherever he could against this damn thing.

@Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @The SpringwoodSlasher @Castle Group members I may have missed

Reactions: Mari
The Eds had unfortunately wandered off from the group. Mainly due to Ed having run off in dismay over the gigantic cuckoo that possessed the Mask they were looking for being roasted. But they had calmed down their friend and returned to aid the heroes in their time of need. Which was right now as Double D continued to fire pebbles and Ed threw whatever he could find. Eddy on the other hand just kicked back with his arms folded behind his head and feet propped up on a rock.

"I imagine we'd end this debacle much faster if you were to assist, Eddy!"

"Nah, looks like you guys got it under control."

Before Double D could protest further, Ed quickly pulled him back before one of Majora's whips smashed into him. Majora glared at the peons who would oppose him. They were all part of the same group that had brought that accursed goddess and her lover. But they were gone which left them with only weak links that would soon be broken! As Hanji and Levi made their way to move forward with their blades, Majora's right whip lashed out to try and send either of them colidding into the wall. As for Raven, Majora dragged his left whip through the tiled floor before raising it upwards to try and catch the swordsman off guard.

"It's hopeless! You're better off just dying right now! Hee hee!"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Lizzy @Mari

The Eds had unfortunately wandered off from the group. Mainly due to Ed having run off in dismay over the gigantic cuckoo that possessed the Mask they were looking for being roasted. But they had calmed down their friend and returned to aid the heroes in their time of need. Which was right now as Double D continued to fire pebbles and Ed threw whatever he could find. Eddy on the other hand just kicked back with his arms folded behind his head and feet propped up on a rock.

"I imagine we'd end this debacle much faster if you were to assist, Eddy!"

"Nah, looks like you guys got it under control."

Before Double D could protest further, Ed quickly pulled him back before one of Majora's whips smashed into him. Majora glared at the peons who would oppose him. They were all part of the same group that had brought that accursed goddess and her lover. But they were gone which left them with only weak links that would soon be broken! As Hanji and Levi made their way to move forward with their blades, Majora's right whip lashed out to try and send either of them colidding into the wall. As for Raven, Majora dragged his left whip through the tiled floor before raising it upwards to try and catch the swordsman off guard.

"It's hopeless! You're better off just dying right now! Hee hee!"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Lizzy @Mari

"Blah, blah, blah! You're just barking and not biting ya Gimp!" Zanzibar growled as he walked in through the door."Geez, Zelda didn't respond to me and I waited, but after all that shaking I had to come take a look. A few of my kittens told me what's going on. Took you a bit to bring down that barrier and then one of the elves had to get some help to destory it. Apparently rainbows are bridges in this world. Combined with the Gimp I'm starting to think this is what happens when people are left alone for too long. Now, are you going to stop barking or are you going to start whipping?"

Zanzibar stood there, not going into a defensive posture or even had his staff out. Mitten or any other of his kittens were no where to be seen. Jst what was the Immortal planning?

Status
Not open for further replies.