Murder Game VI: Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now, Naoki had done what he could for Ellie. Let our energies decide if she shall live or not. I have business to take care of now. Standing back to his full height, he sighed as he felt Nat's hand rest on his shoulder, "I see you've survived, Natalia. I'm... glad you're okay," He couldn't help but feel strangely awkward in this situation. What was he supposed to say or do? Run up and try to overwhelm her with hugs and kisses? Trying to ease the situation a bit, his hand moved hers, holding it gently as a sign of affection.

"The battle may be over, but... We have to decide where we go from here, Nat," He left the question unasked. He trusted her to understand the problem they had being from different worlds. He couldn't leave his duties and his kingdom to rot. That was a coward's act, not a proper king's. But... she still has family to care for...

Natalia sighs and nods slowly "I...I can't leave my team and family behind...but...You can't leave your kingdom either..." she bites her lip as she considers her choices, she could go back to her team and act like nothing had happened, as if she'd never met Naoki and the others, or go with him and leave her family behind "I-I guess my ma could deal with one less mouth to feed" she mutters as she mulls over her options "I...I just wanted to say...Whatever option we may take...I wanted to give you this" she blushes as she leans in and places a single soft kiss on his cheek "J-Just y'know, as a thank you..."

Natalia sighs and nods slowly "I...I can't leave my team and family behind...but...You can't leave your kingdom either..." she bites her lip as she considers her choices, she could go back to her team and act like nothing had happened, as if she'd never met Naoki and the others, or go with him and leave her family behind "I-I guess my ma could deal with one less mouth to feed" she mutters as she mulls over her options "I...I just wanted to say...Whatever option we may take...I wanted to give you this" she blushes as she leans in and places a single soft kiss on his cheek "J-Just y'know, as a thank you..."
A blush played at his face, almost mockingly toying with his emotions, "Nat... Please, I love you. I-I can try and find a way to connect our worlds," he didn't know if he could give her such a thing. It didn't matter though. He was desperate, a man who didn't want to lose his love, "I don't want to lose my queen... Not after coming back and surviving..." his hand rose up to her cheek, gently cupping it as his final plead was murmured, "Don't leave me, please."

Patchouli Knowledge Epilogue
Part 1
"Locked Girl"

Despite their failure to find the last remaining traitors, Patchouli was relieved to know that they can go on with their lives as if none of this happened. Yet, she wanted to stay in touch with Pietro, she did feel as if she would do well in her librarian lifestyle. Looking over at Pietro, she knew that it was a big decision to make.

"... Pietro... love, I know it's a hard decision... but I feel a bit more at home in my library back in Gensokyo... Don't worry... I'll try to keep in touch somehow... like letters of a sort," Patchouli says, twiddling her thumbs together as she held her book in her arms, close to her chest. She also remembered about the seed that Tails had given to her, and knew that she had a good place to grow it in her library.

@Wedge Antilles @TheBombMan

A blush played at his face, almost mockingly toying with his emotions, "Nat... Please, I love you. I-I can try and find a way to connect our worlds," he didn't know if he could give her such a thing. It didn't matter though. He was desperate, a man who didn't want to lose his love, "I don't want to lose my queen... Not after coming back and surviving..." his hand rose up to her cheek, gently cupping it as his final plead was murmured, "Don't leave me, please."

Natalia stares into his eyes as he seems to plead with him. For the first time since she'd met him, he was practically begging, pleading with her not to leave him "I-I..." she stops and sighs gently "I don't know...if it's possible to go back at least once in a little while...I'd be happy to stay in your world...I just need to know I can see my family and friends once in a while" she hoped that at the best least they'd be able to find a way between the worlds with relative ease

"I-Is there any way we could go between the worlds? Like...a portal or something?" she asks, rubbing her neck, before a cold, pale hand pressed into her shoulder lightly and a small chuckle broke the tender moment "It just so happens...there is a way" Pretty Boy smiles and ruffles her hair lightly before continuing "I work with a group, a...Coalition, if you will, and they have access to every world you could imagine...I've been on some killer Company Holidays...I've seen worlds you couldn't imagine...you two hook up as reserves, enlist for any upcoming work they have that they need your skills for, and you're allowed to go wherever you want, whenever you want"

"Th-That means a life of war..." Natalia mutters as she looks into her bag for a moment, as if thinking about something "I'm used to that kinda thing...what do you say, Naoki?"

Natalia stares into his eyes as he seems to plead with him. For the first time since she'd met him, he was practically begging, pleading with her not to leave him "I-I..." she stops and sighs gently "I don't know...if it's possible to go back at least once in a little while...I'd be happy to stay in your world...I just need to know I can see my family and friends once in a while" she hoped that at the best least they'd be able to find a way between the worlds with relative ease

"I-Is there any way we could go between the worlds? Like...a portal or something?" she asks, rubbing her neck, before a cold, pale hand pressed into her shoulder lightly and a small chuckle broke the tender moment "It just so happens...there is a way" Pretty Boy smiles and ruffles her hair lightly before continuing "I work with a group, a...Coalition, if you will, and they have access to every world you could imagine...I've been on some killer Company Holidays...I've seen worlds you couldn't imagine...you two hook up as reserves, enlist for any upcoming work they have that they need your skills for, and you're allowed to go wherever you want, whenever you want"

"Th-That means a life of war..." Natalia mutters as she looks into her bag for a moment, as if thinking about something "I'm used to that kinda thing...what do you say, Naoki?"
"Given what's happened, I'm hesitant to join an unknown organization even though Kotomine and Chris have told me of the Coalition..." Naoki explained with a sigh. The Amala Network could most likely fulfill our needs without the obligation, though there's also Cole and Akibarhara to contend with... "However, if it means I also have a chance to fight against our mutual enemies and the traitors among us, then I'm willing to join with Nat. Consider my participation the declaration of support from the entire world of Yosuga as well. Our legions will be ready for battle when you call."

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught her bag rummaging and cocked an eyebrow, "Did you lose something? I hope it wasn't in the other parts of facility, because I'm not up for another adventure."

Tails' Epilogue - pt. 1

No Systems Go

Tails was relieve that Ultibahara went away, but then he quickly refocused on the reality: he was already dead. And when he heard from Rose that he killed Tails, he wasn't sure how to react to that. Was he doomed to be stuck here or to pass on?

"Rose... I understand why you want to do this... but... " Tails couldn't continue any more longer.

Tails then turned back to Pietro and Patchouli.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye. Thanks, for all the times we had." Tails said. "I think there is still a way for me to get out. I got to try it, at least."

Tails went back to the building that once was the Fuse Facility. It was very ruined by the explosions and stuff.

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles

Natalia blushes and shakes her head slightly, before offering him a small wrapped bundle
200px-Carefully_Wrapped_Gift.png

Once he unwrapped it, he'd find
something_special_large.03c9a109279a36f789ed0a41ca0a6761db2f608e.png
She blushes madly and rubs her neck as a popup appears in front of Naoki
"Natalia has offered you her 'Something Special for Someone Special' Accept: J Decline: K"
She chuckles a little at the popup from back home, before blushing deeply and rubbing her neck again "J-Just to make things official, ya know?"

Judging by what normally happened when someone accepted one of these, even Akibahara himself would see a popup announcing this moment

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Ellie turned her head as soon as she heard Cole come back into the room when everything was over. "Oh look who's there!" she said, quickly standing up and taking big steps toward him. "Lemme tell you something you stupid fucking--" she started barking at him, but decided to let him say what he wanted to first. She was surprised to see him kneel in front of her, but a little discomforted with the hand on her shoulder. However, as soon as he started talking about her previous misadventures, her mouth dropped open a bit.

She stared at Cole with confused eyes, a million questions going through her head, the biggest one being 'how do you know?'. But Ellie was speechless right now. Just thinking back of all that she'd gone through, and knowing that someone was here actually feeling bad for her was too much for her to process. Why did he admire her? She didn't do anything admirable. But as Cole said, she did make one mistake much bigger than any other. The name immediately rushed into her head: Elsa.

"L-Look, I never--" she started, starting to slightly push herself away from Cole, trying to take his hand off her. Even when he said she'd made up for it, she didn't feel any better about the situation. In fact, it made her even more uncomfortable. She could never make up for a mistake that big, and she knew that. "W-What are you talking about? Let go of me, dude!" The young girl was about to kick some serious ass before her eyes wandered off to someone behind Cole for just a moment. Yeah that's totally what saved Cole from dying right there.

All of her muscles lost their tension, arms falling limply to her side as she stared at Arya. Her eyes became teary and her bottom lip started trembling, trying to get words out but failing to say anything other than "Arya..." in a soft tone of voice. She felt her heart overflow with emo-- ... Oh wait, no she didn't. Why was her heart not overflowing with emotions like it was supposed to be? Oh that's right. It stopped beating.

She had no final words, no emotional monologue or delayed last breath... Ellie just fell straight to the ground like a lifeless sack of meat and blood and bones.

--------------------------------------------

tumblr_n15d88gPlW1r8iz23o5_250.gif
tumblr_n15d88gPlW1r8iz23o6_250.gif
tumblr_n15d88gPlW1r8iz23o7_250.gif
tumblr_n15d88gPlW1r8iz23o8_250.gif

--------------------------------------------

She had absolutely no clue how much time had passed since that happened. All she knew was that, now that her eyes were opening again, she wished they would have remained shut. She didn't know how she survived what Cole had done to her, but she knew she wasn't supposed to. People still wanted her dead for what she did to Elsa so long ago. Her guilt was too much to bear. Her eyes flew open and she took a few quick, panicked breaths, her eyes shooting into every direction; first to Arya, then Stalk, Naoki, Natalia... And then she burst out into tears, turning to her side and curling up into a ball, arms wrapped around her knees.

She'd done too much wrong to too many people in her life... There was no making up for the mistakes she'd made, no happiness left for her to find... At least that's what it felt like. As she lied there on the ground, crying like the vulnerable little kid inside her that she never wanted anyone to see, she heard one thing in her head over and over again. Something she'd said to someone a very long time ago.

"Back in Boston, back when I was bitten… I wasn't alone.
My best friend was there, and she got bit too. We didn't know what to do.
So she says, 'Let's just wait it out, y'know, we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together.'

I'm still waiting for my turn."

• Thank You
Reactions: Krieg
Natalia blushes and shakes her head slightly, before offering him a small wrapped bundle
200px-Carefully_Wrapped_Gift.png

Once he unwrapped it, he'd find
something_special_large.03c9a109279a36f789ed0a41ca0a6761db2f608e.png
She blushes madly and rubs her neck as a popup appears in front of Naoki
"Natalia has offered you her 'Something Special for Someone Special' Accept: J Decline: K"
She chuckles a little at the popup from back home, before blushing deeply and rubbing her neck again "J-Just to make things official, ya know?"

Judging by what normally happened when someone accepted one of these, even Akibahara himself would see a popup announcing this moment
"Eh?" Naoki was shocked by the sudden gift, especially given its significance. How long has she had this ring? It was almost as though he didn't register the popup at first, trying to comprehend where the ring came from. "I'm usually not one for rings but... For you, Natalia, I'll deal with it," he murmured as he pressed the Accept button.

Natalia smiles as a popup appears before everyone in the room, hugging the top right corner of their view, just in sight, but not too invasive
"Naoki has accepted Natalia's Something Special for Someone Special! Congratulations!"

She smiles and hugs him suddenly, sighing gently, a blush still clinging to her cheeks

Meanwhile Pretty Boy could only watch as Ellie regained her consciousness "Welcome back" he smiles and offers her a pale hand to get up "You and your...lover...have a nasty habit of dying" he says with a soft chuckle "I mean...She's been burned at the stake, and she dies again here in this game...and now you've been to the gates of death and back...it's quite the trip, isn't it?" he smiles and pats her on the head lightly "Try and stay alive you two..." he says with a smile, before muttering under his breath "Else your love life's fruit shall go to waste" his words carried an odd air, as if both wicked and kind in intention

They'd never know that he'd made it so that as long as they loved each other they couldn't truly die, but it was the thought that counted, right?

@The Tactician
@Jenny
@Krieg

U211P5029DT20150414133551.jpg

Mulan made certain to address those others she had also come to know during her life, and death, during this tour.

Tails, she thanked. "For saving my life when I was helplessly falling down, I could not thank you enough, my dear, sweet fox." She was about to pat him on his head when she realized, he was a ghost. "I too, have lived the afterlife, as you know. That you would have to endure it twice now, is a very cruel fate. But, I know you will not easily be kept that way, and I hope you do not give up in your battle to return to the living. Know that Mulan is very much lending her spirit to your battles, dear Tails, and in my heart you will always be there." She then bowed to Tails.

@TheBombMan

Pietro and Patchouli, she talked to. "Both of you seem to have a love that is beyond anything I could describe. What you have is beautiful. I am very happy that you took care of each other, and I hope that you both stay together and continue to take care of yourselves. If we can not see the two of you stay together, what hope do the rest of us have?" She then smiled, and waved at the couple.

@Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles

To the Doctor... the doctor she knew here, not the one who seemed to be from the future. "We first met as ghost and living, and thanks to your efforts, that is not the situation we part as. This time, anyway." She hinted towards what the future Doctor had told her, she smiled as she wasn't sure this Doctor was supposed to know, so she kept it from being more descriptive at this moment. "Until we meet again", she said, laughing a little, before she stopped herself, and bowed to the Doctor.

@Mighty Roman

To River, she simply thanked. "I am grateful for the guidance and support during out battles," she said to River, "I have learned a lot in my life, but I have always tried to be humble, pretend that I am but a raw recruit, so that I would not be blind to the ways of others. And, on behalf of my father and myself, I thank you." She bowed to River.

@Thuro Pendragon

To Hester, she nodded. "There is a time and place for aggressive tactics, which is not all times and places. I am fortunate to have had the honor to fight alongside a fiery spirit such as yours, and am thankful that you were not deaf to the voices of others when they needed you to listen and consider the survival of us all. Be safe, Hester." She smiled, and as others did in this era from her observation, she shook her hand.

@SirDerpingtonIV

To Ellis, she spoke. "Perhaps in a different time and place, this would have been... more. But accept it for what it was, two shooting stars in the sky... though one shot a gun and the other shot arrows. They met, and for the short time they were together, they sparked the sky. But, after that, we have our own paths. Being here has taught me so many things, but one of them is that I do not belong here. At least not for a long period. And, I have so much to bring back to my life's battles, even without the power of the fuse I was hoping to attain here."

She then walked to Ellis, and kissed him. "I am going to my future... which is your past. Perhaps, if I am successful, you will know of the life that Hua Mulan lived, after we part. But, I will know nothing of yours. Just promise that you will live a life honorably in memory of a Chinese army commander that fought by your side, and I will be eternally grateful."

@Josh M

And, having said her final words to all, she walked towards the future which laid ahead of her. Though she left only with what she came with, she still felt rich and powerful... in her mind, and heart. And she was confident it would take care of the mission she had in front of her almost as well as the Fuse would have.

Mulan made certain to address those others she had also come to know during her life, and death, during this tour.

Tails, she thanked. "For saving my life when I was helplessly falling down, I could not thank you enough, my dear, sweet fox." She was about to pat him on his head when she realized, he was a ghost. "I too, have lived the afterlife, as you know. That you would have to endure it twice now, is a very cruel fate. But, I know you will not easily be kept that way, and I hope you do not give up in your battle to return to the living. Know that Mulan is very much lending her spirit to your battles, dear Tails, and in my heart you will always be there." She then bowed to Tails.

@TheBombMan

Pietro and Patchouli, she talked to. "Both of you seem to have a love that is beyond anything I could describe. What you have is beautiful. I am very happy that you took care of each other, and I hope that you both stay together and continue to take care of yourselves. If we can not see the two of you stay together, what hope do the rest of us have?" She then smiled, and waved at the couple.

To the Doctor... the doctor she knew here, not the one who seemed to be from the future. "We first met as ghost and living, and thanks to your efforts, that is not the situation we part as. This time, anyway." She hinted towards what the future Doctor had told her, she smiled as she wasn't sure this Doctor was supposed to know, so she kept it from being more descriptive at this moment. "Until we meet again", she said, laughing a little, before she stopped herself, and bowed to the Doctor.

@Mighty Roman

To River, she simply thanked. "I am grateful for the guidance and support during out battles," she said to River, "I have learned a lot in my life, but I have always tried to be humble, pretend that I am but a raw recruit, so that I would not be blind to the ways of others. And, on behalf of my father and myself, I thank you." She bowed to River.

@Thuro Pendragon

To Hester, she nodded. "There is a time and place for aggressive tactics, which is not all times and places. I am fortunate to have had the honor to fight alongside a fiery spirit such as yours, and am thankful that you were not deaf to the voices of others when they needed you to listen and consider the survival of us all. Be safe, Hester." She smiled, and as others did in this era from her observation, she shook her hand.

@SirDerpingtonIV

To Ellis, she spoke. "Perhaps in a different time and place, this would have been... more. But accept it for what it was, two shooting stars in the sky... though one shot a gun and the other shot arrows. They met, and for the short time they were together, they sparked the sky. But, after that, we have our own paths. Being here has taught me so many things, but one of them is that I do not belong here. At least not for a long period. And, I have so much to bring back to my life's battles, even without the power of the fuse I was hoping to attain here."

She then walked to Ellis, and kissed him. "I am going to my future... which is your past. Perhaps, if I am successful, you will know of the life that Hua Mulan lived, after we part. But, I will know nothing of yours. Just promise that you will live a life honorably in memory of a Chinese army commander that fought by your side, and I will be eternally grateful."

@Josh M

And, having said her final words to all, she walked towards the future which laid ahead of her. Though she left only with what she came with, she still felt rich and powerful... in her mind, and heart. And she was confident it would take care of the mission she had in front of her almost as well as the Fuse would have.
Hester grinned lopsidedly at that, chuckling slightly. "If you say so, Mulan," she said, shaking the woman's hand. She gave Mulan a salute as she walked away. After Mulan had left, she simply went back to her wall, leaning there, watching the others.

Reactions: Mari
Part 1
"Locked Girl"

Despite their failure to find the last remaining traitors, Patchouli was relieved to know that they can go on with their lives as if none of this happened. Yet, she wanted to stay in touch with Pietro, she did feel as if she would do well in her librarian lifestyle. Looking over at Pietro, she knew that it was a big decision to make.

"... Pietro... love, I know it's a hard decision... but I feel a bit more at home in my library back in Gensokyo... Don't worry... I'll try to keep in touch somehow... like letters of a sort," Patchouli says, twiddling her thumbs together as she held her book in her arms, close to her chest. She also remembered about the seed that Tails had given to her, and knew that she had a good place to grow it in her library.

@Wedge Antilles @TheBombMan
Pietro looked down at the floor for a moment, then looked at Patchouli's eyes. "I... understand," he said, as he went closer to her, embracing her tightly in his arms, with the book between them. He kissed her on her lips, lightly, again, and embraced her tighter. Not all of him agreed with it, especially the part that was beating to a sadder tune now, but he understood.

Then, a thought came to his mind. "Well... there is the fuse, right?" He had, by surviving this experience, won the power of Fuse. Immortality, infinite power, money. "So, we could. You know. Visit each other anytime. I don't mind visiting even if that Remilia chick is around." He smiled. "As long as your okay with a long distance relationship... where we could spend an hour or two, even a day or two with each other whenever we want. Love."

He then realized how ironic it was that he used the two prophets fuses earlier to cheat death. And with Patchouli and the others saving his life earlier as well, he had in paid two fuses for unlimited fuse. "But," he continued, "let's not be in a hurry to leave. I want to say some goodbyes... it's not normal for me but it was something. Only kind of recently. Xavier, Logan and others kind of taught me that. It's just... right."

"And as ugly as this place was. It kind of has sentimental value. Don't you think?"

@Gummi Bunnies

Pietro looked down at the floor for a moment, then looked at Patchouli's eyes. "I... understand," he said, as he went closer to her, embracing her tightly in his arms, with the book between them. He kissed her on her lips, lightly, again, and embraced her tighter. Not all of him agreed with it, especially the part that was beating to a sadder tune now, but he understood.

Then, a thought came to his mind. "Well... there is the fuse, right?" He had, by surviving this experience, won the power of Fuse. Immortality, infinite power, money. "So, we could. You know. Visit each other anytime. I don't mind visiting even if that Remilia chick is around." He smiled. "As long as your okay with a long distance relationship... where we could spend an hour or two, even a day or two with each other whenever we want. Love."

He then realized how ironic it was that he used the two prophets fuses earlier to cheat death. And with Patchouli and the others saving his life earlier as well, he had in paid two fuses for unlimited fuse. "But," he continued, "let's not be in a hurry to leave. I want to say some goodbyes... it's not normal for me but it was something. Only kind of recently. Xavier, Logan and others kind of taught me that. It's just... right."

"And as ugly as this place was. It kind of has sentimental value. Don't you think?"

@Gummi Bunnies
Part 2
"Locked Girl ~ The Revelation"

From this alone, she could tell that it was a hard thing for him to hear, but she could tell that it was a more suitable thing. However, she could tell that it was possible that they could have eventual times together... like a date. In that way, she knew that it was better for the two of them, but it wasn't like this would be the last time she'll see him, given by the way he kissed her.

"I see... I'm fine with it, not like I care if my friend thinks the other way or not. Despite that... I'm sure that we can hang out whenever we like... I have another friend of mine that would assist with the whole get-together," Patchouli smiled, trying to keep the positive air between the couple,"Sure enough the others would like to converse with us before we all eventually have to leave."

Strangely during this, she couldn't find where her friend Remilia had gone, possibly back to Gensokyo first.

@Wedge Antilles

Tails' Epilogue pt. 2

Tails.log Not Found

Tails went back to the entrance of the B D.O.M room and found his body on the floor, which still had the noose. Tails tried not to stare at it for too long and untied it. He lifted his body towards a table and went to a control panel. He hoped that there was a way to return his "memories", his "data", back into his body. As someone who was experienced with technology, Tails should have no problem right?

Nope.

No matter what Tails does, he can't access the controls. Must be security locked.

Tails sighed. He hoped that it didn't come to this but... guess he's stuck on this island until he figures out a way to escape.

Tails then went out to the others.​

"Thank you Mulan. Without your words of encouragement, I couldn't be here. Once again, thanks" Tails said to Mulan.

He then turned to everyone.

"Thank you guys."

Tails went off to the bridge, where his wrecked plane lays. With a couple of repairs, he can get a few people out of the island.

@Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @FireDrake150 @fuck it, everyone else​

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Part 2

From this alone, she could tell that it was a hard thing for him to hear, but she could tell that it was a more suitable thing. However, she could tell that it was possible that they could have eventual times together... like a date. In that way, she knew that it was better for the two of them, but it wasn't like this would be the last time she'll see him, given by the way he kissed her.

"I see... I'm fine with it, not like I care if my friend thinks the other way or not. Despite that... I'm sure that we can hang out whenever we like... I have another friend of mine that would assist with the whole get-together," Patchouli smiled, trying to keep the positive air between the couple,"Sure enough the others would like to converse with us before we all eventually have to leave."

Strangely during this, she couldn't find where her friend Remilia had gone, possibly back to Gensokyo first.

@Wedge Antilles

Pietro smiled, as he still held Patchouli, in his arms, similar to how she held onto him when he was under threat of execution. But this was a far happier circumstance. "Yeah, we should say bye to a few people. Those who helped us especially. Those who were a part of our story."

Ironically, one of those was seemingly one of the first to start leaving. "Tails," Pietro said, "I haven't tried this... well, fuse power yet. And I'd like to try it for you. It's only fitting, you were such a great friend to me..." he paused, and realized it was more than that. "I mean, to us, for a long time here. What do you think, is there anything you want Pietro to try to make happen for you?"

@Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan

Pietro smiled, as he still held Patchouli, in his arms, similar to how she held onto him when he was under threat of execution. But this was a far happier circumstance. "Yeah, we should say bye to a few people. Those who helped us especially. Those who were a part of our story."

Ironically, one of those was seemingly one of the first to start leaving. "Tails," Pietro said, "I haven't tried this... well, fuse power yet. And I'd like to try it for you. It's only fitting, you were such a great friend to me..." he paused, and realized it was more than that. "I mean, to us, for a long time here. What do you think, is there anything you want Pietro to try to make happen for you?"

"It's OK, Pietro." Tails said. "I can still make do without Fuse."

Tails then went on to repair his plane.

"Do you want to use this plane though when I'm finished with it, though?"

@Wedge Antilles

@Wedge Antilles

Pietro thought about it briefly. "I think from what I can tell. Unless the plane can time travel, you can't take me home. At least not the home I know. Thanks though. If you need me or Patchouli, I think we'll hang around a little longer. Just to say bye to a few people." He looked at Patchouli Knowledge, the woman who had partnered with, and had fallen in love with in their adventure here at tour. "Ready to say some goodbyes, love?"

@TheBombMan @Gummi Bunnies

@Wedge Antilles
Pietro thought about it briefly. "I think from what I can tell. Unless the plane can time travel, you can't take me home. At least not the home I know. Thanks though. If you need me or Patchouli, I think we'll hang around a little longer. Just to say bye to a few people." He looked at Patchouli Knowledge, the woman who had partnered with, and had fallen in love with in their adventure here at tour. "Ready to say some goodbyes, love?"

@TheBombMan @Gummi Bunnies
Part 3

Looking at Tails, she instantly remembered about the seed that Tails had given her. "Tails... don't you worry... I'll take care of that seed you gave me," Patchouli says, just to show that she hasn't forgotten about the seed at this point. There was a certain spot in her library where that seed can grow to what it would be in the future, it would be the only plant in her library to be exact.

L14050180401257313_25.jpg

"... sure, I would regret not saying anything to the others now..." Patchouli nodded, not wanting to part ways with the people they met here at all without a single goodbye to be said.

@TheBombMan @Wedge Antilles

Part 3

Looking at Tails, she instantly remembered about the seed that Tails had given her. "Tails... don't you worry... I'll take care of that seed you gave me," Patchouli says, just to show that she hasn't forgotten about the seed at this point. There was a certain spot in her library where that seed can grow to what it would be in the future, it would be the only plant in her library to be exact.

L14050180401257313_25.jpg

"... sure, I would regret not saying anything to the others now..." Patchouli nodded, not wanting to part ways with the people they met here at all without a single goodbye to be said.

@TheBombMan @Wedge Antilles
Tails' epilogue pt. 3

A Seed of Hope

"Thank you Patchouli" Tails responded. Whatever the seed would grow into, Tails knew Patchouli would take good care of it. "I'll also say my goodbyes as well."

Tails went over to Bonnie.

"Thanks for everything you did for me. Including babysitting the Neco-Arc. Speaking of it, where did she go?" Tails said. "I guess it doesn't matter. Anyways I'll go to the others now.

@Nate Dawg @Verite

Tails couldn't find any others that he wanted to say farewell to. They must've all left already. For now, Tails could hold off the rest of the farewells until they come up.

For now, there was still one task he needs to do.

To get back to Sonic.

There must be a way that he can restore himself into his body. Even if Monokuma says that he is "data", what did that matter? There is always a way to overcome obstacles.

"Sonic... Knuckles... Amy... Cream... Cheese... And... Cosmo"

"I don't care anymore if I lost my own body. I can still live..."

"As a memory to you all."

Status
Not open for further replies.