Murder Game VI: Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patchouli Knowledge Epilogue
Part 3
"Locked Girl ~ The Revelation"

Looking at Tails, she instantly remembered about the seed that Tails had given her. "Tails... don't you worry... I'll take care of that seed you gave me," Patchouli says, just to show that she hasn't forgotten about the seed at this point. There was a certain spot in her library where that seed can grow to what it would be in the future, it would be the only plant in her library to be exact.

L14050180401257313_25.jpg

"... sure, I would regret not saying anything to the others now..." Patchouli nodded, not wanting to part ways with the people they met here at all without a single goodbye to be said.

@TheBombMan @Wedge Antilles
"Okay," Pietro said, "I've usually said goodbye to people. Well, by myself. So this is kind of new to me." He smiled at her. "Let's show them our appreciation then.

While holding Patchouli's hand everywhere he went to find someone to talk to, Pietro led the couple to the ones he knew he would think of months, years from now when he would remember the Tour.

Luke - "You were one of the first I hung out with. Thanks for everything. Especially the food. And the trust in me, in both Patchouli and me. I know I can be untrustworthy. But thanks for seeing past that, and being a great friend to us. I promise not to steal any more food from your bag anymore." @CrimsonLaurana

Doctor - "Though you voted against both of us at different times, I don't blame you. Well, Patchouli you could blame (Pietro braced himself to be punched or hit by a Patchouli spell at that moment) but it all turned out good. And when we needed help, you were always around. Thank you for that. And I'll always keep the key." @Mighty Roman

Mulan - "It seemed like you followed along with us, especailly against the Ultibahara. It was very interesting to see you in battle, alongside the rest of us. And I'm sorry if I broke your sword. It just didn't work for me." @Mari

River - "Xavier's School? I've been thinking about it. But I have infinite power now. Still, maybe. I like them. Maybe they could use a speedster. Xavier still thinks I'm a pain in the ass though, so I don't know if they'd take me." @Thuro Pendragon

Neco-Arc - "At first you were like a pest when you came to us and took us away to another... world? And you got knocked out by the way. But it was an interesting experience. And that time in the buffet room? That was a lot of fun, and it was cool having you there. Say hi to all the Neco-Arcs back home." @Verite

Springtrap - "Bonnie! We made it man. It was cool hanging out with you, and Tails, and the Neco-Arc. At the facility, the buffet room, the Neco-Arc world, everywhere. We were a better team than the Mod Squad. Sorry we ditched you at the Neco-Arc world by the way. But it all turned out good. Take it easy, man." @Nate Dawg

Chris - "The Coalition? That sounds... interesting. But I'm not a team player, I'm not used to being part of a team. Would I fit into the Coalition?" @Verite

Epilogue - Kirei Kotomine and Chris Redfield: The Magic Gunner

"M-Ma'am, you're not authorized to--"

"What do you mean I'm not authorized, damn kid? Do you know who I am? Huh?"

The Mage's Association was a big organization. Powerful mages from all over the world worked under the organization, directed by the mysterious Director without a name and the vice director, Barthomeloi Lorelei, through three major branches and twelve departments of mysticism, including the the Celestial Body, Botany, Zoology, Spiritual Evocation, and more. Its headquarters was only known as The Clock Tower, and resided within London, England. This was the place where the enigmatic young woman known as Aoko Aozaki, also known as "Miss Blue" and "Magic Gunner," worked. This was the kind of organization she affiliated herself with. It was a somewhat self-explanatory organization, yet at the same time, deals with more complicated matters than one might ever imagine about it.

But that was irrelevant. Now, for the exposition that mattered.

It had been a few days after the events of the most recent Murder Game, the so-called Fuse tour that had been secretly orchestrated by Arch Demon Akibahara and his minion, Freddy Fazbear, all this time, under a false alias known as "The Prophet." After Chris Redfield and Kirei Kotomine had returned to the Coalition Headquarters, with or without new Coalition recruits, Chris reported his findings to a Makoto Naegi and Darth Rex, the supposed founders of the so-called Coalition while the threat of Akibahara and his powerful ally, Albert Wesker, continued to grow. At least, that was what Kirei Kotomine's Fuse Incident Report had testified. The one that he had produced from within the Coalition Headquarters and sent it across the multiverse to the Clock Tower. How much one could trust the priest's words, not many could say. Many felt uneasy around him, but to say he was actually untrustworthy about matters this important... Well, that was beside the point.

Like the other incident reports, the priest's Fuse Incident Report were classified, available only to the eyes of the higher-ups of the Association and naturally, those who had gone through a Murder Game, like Aoko Aozaki. So when she had read the most recent report, the young magician was somewhat annoyed. Not at Kotomine, but rather, at the Association, who was still hesitant to act. With that, she had decided to take matters into her own hands, storming into the Clock Tower to confront the Director about this. And this is where that story has led up to now.

Practically bashing aside the poor, innocent Association student with her arm, which was much stronger than it looked, without any semblance of remorse, the young redheaded woman had practically broken open the doors leading into the Director's office with no subtlety whatsoever. Marching in with no delicacy, she began to speak to the person in the chair, who was facing away from her, making it difficult to ascertain just who was sitting there.

"Oi, oi. Director, I have something important to say to you."

"The Director is not in at the moment, but regardless, you would do well to show me respect, Ms. Aozaki," spoke a female voice from the chair, causing Aoko to briefly raise an eyebrow, but shrug nonetheless. Barthomeloi Lorelei, the vice director of the Mage's Association, the Queen of the Clock Tower, sat in the swivel chair, turning around and facing Aoko with serious, no-nonsense eyes. The face of one who has already had it up to there with these sorts of shenanigans shot an annoyed look at Aoko, but spoke no further.

"Ah, sorry 'bout that, Ms. Lorelei. But I mean, this is real important. I'm sure you can bring it in your heart to forgive me for my brashness?"

"Hmph. Moving on, what is this so urgent matter that you wish to discuss with me then? It isn't concerning the recent Murder Games, is it? Because if it is, I'd advise you stop right there, as I have no interest in hearing what you have to say about that. I know of your brash, immature personality, and I know you intend to act--"

"Hey, hey, it's important! Do I need to repeat myself that much?! Yeah, it's about these Murder Games. So what if they are? You can't just keep stickin' your heads in the sand and pretending they aren't there and that they won't get you if you pretend it's not there," she said sternly with a small frown, crossing her arms, "Look, didn't you read the Fuse Incident Report? Who or whatever this Arch Demon Akibahara is, he's serious business. I reckon he's strong. Stronger than any vampire out there, and possibly even stronger than Zelretch and the Director. That kind of strong, Ms. Lorelei. That's why we can't afford to wait any longer! And we all know that something big's about to happen. I can feel it... and so can that Kotomine guy apparently. An... ultimate game, if you would. A game to end all games. If we don't do something about it, the multiverse might end as we know it. A phenomenon that not even the Multi-Dimensional Refraction could bypass!"

"Tch, you don't think I know that, Ms. Aozaki?" Lorelei asked, clicking her tongue in annoyance without missing a single beat, "That's precisely why I am reluctant to act. It would be suicide to rush into this kind of situation not knowing the full nature of the enemy. But in any case, do tell me, what do you propose, hmm?" She would continue, crossing her legs and leaning forward on her hands, sternly looking at the younger woman before her, "I wouldn't suppose that you have an idea on how to combat this force, this force that we've never encountered the likes of which before?"

"As a matter of fact, I do!" Aoko said proudly, almost puffing up her chest with pride, putting her hands on her hips, "Thought you'd never ask. You know about Shiki Tohno? 'Cause I've got plans for that little man. It'll definitely be a trial that'll prove whether or not he's become a good man or not..."

The next Murder Game. The game to end all games.

The Ultimate Murder Game was at hand. It was only a matter of time.​

Luke and Asch sat with Hope and his friends and had a very good time. Then Luke decided to stand up. He saw Pietro and Patchouli walked over and smiled at them. "You're welcome, Pietro." He said joyfully. "I don't really mind it. I did say I'd share it with you earlier and anyone else who needed it." He then gave Pietro and Patchouli a hug then let go. "I wish you both the best in your endeavors." He told them. "And you are a very cute couple." He smiled at them and looked to Asch. "We have probably been here a bit too long." He commented to himself quietly. "I believe that we should get going soon Asch." He said over his shoulder then he turned his attention to Freddy as he pulled out all the plush bears he had collected over the course of the Tour. "Here's all the bears." He commented, slightly miffed. "I would like to have seen what the wish that is agreed on will be but it's time for Asch and I to head home." He handed the bears to Freddy and walked towards the others.

He walked to Hope and his friends first. "I need to go home now, but I'll leave you this phone to be able to contact me if you want to." He told Hope kindly. "I'll just be a phone call away." He hugged him again and let him go.
@FireDrake150

He then walked the short distance to Pietro and Patchouli. "Like I said earlier, you guys are a very cute couple." He said cheerfully. "Have fun doing what you love, Patchouli. And Pietro, I am never going to ask you to race. I know I'll get beat if I try." He gave them each another hug. "This isn't a goodbye, just a see you later." He let them go and turned to the next person he had to say farewell to.
@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies

He walked to Mulan. "I'm happy for you, Mulan. You'll get to see your family again." He hugged her and moved to the next one.
@Mari

Luke shifted to where the Doctor stood. "It was a pleasure meeting a person like you, Doctor. I'm glad I was one of the ones that did." He hugged the strange man then let go and turned away. "Thank you for taking care of Hope."
@Mighty Roman

He moved to where Jade stood. "I'm not stupid enough to try and hug you." He commented softly. "Thank you for saving my ass from those zombies earlier and helping me get out of having to go along the Path. It was a pleasure meeting you." He turned his attention to the black and white bear. "And it was interesting to meet a bear such as yourself."
@Atomyk

He then turned towards where Asch was sitting and pulled him up off the floor. He walked back over to Freddy with Asch in tow. "I'll accept the prizes now." He commented as he collected them. "Thank you, Mr. Bear."
@Librarian Cat

Luke then pulled Asch to one side of the platform and threw a spell out that brought a portal into existence. "This is where we'll need to leave through." He commented softly. "Are you ready to go now?" Asch looked at Luke and shook his head. "I still have a few people I need to say farewell to." He said softly. "I'll go do so and be back in a few moments." Asch walked from the portal to Jade first. "Thank you for keeping an eye on Luke for so long." He told him thankfully. "He may not have survived as long as he did without your help." He then walked over to Hope and kneeled down. "Thank you for being Luke's friend and helping him out in here." He said as he ruffled his hair playfully. "You're a good kid, please never change." He smiled again and turned to walk back to Luke. "I'm ready now." He commented as Luke grabbed his hand again. "Let's go home."

Luke and Asch step through the portal and find themselves in Tataroo Valley again. They hear a hauntingly beautiful melody in the distance and walked towards it.
They were finally home.

Last edited:
*THIS IS JUST FOR FUN*

Tails' Epilogue Alternative
(Replace this with pt.2 of the epilogue if you want :) )

Tails.exe Found

Tails went back to the entrance of the B D.O.M room and found his body on the floor, which still had the noose. Tails tried not to stare at it for too long and untied it. He lifted his body towards a table and went to a control panel. He hoped that there was a way to return his "memories", his "data", back into his body. As someone who was experienced with technology, Tails should have no problem right?

With fuse canisters lying about, Tails then used it on his body, as well as trying to link it to the system, so that he can return to his body. It would work out, Tails thought.

Suddenly there are large amounts of electricity, and the fuse crackled and... yea I'm not a good writer so here's the gist of things:

Tails didn't get back in his body, his own physical body becomes a Frankenstein version, and it becomes Tails.exe.

"Darn it!"

*no pictures were used to prevent scary things happening*​

Reactions: Mari
HOPE ESTHEIM FINAL EPILOGUE
*Press Play*
Hope watches as Luke leaves, nodding happily, before giving him a photo of the group again. "Luke, take this. You've met us now, and I can contact you, and I WILL contact you sometime in the future, especially if you'd be willing to help us take on our Focus and changing it. But until then, have a good life. Asch, We knew each other a short time. But I am gratefull we were able to be friends, if even for a short time." He hugs back when luke and Asch hug him,before watching everyone leave, and he looks at Freddy. "Unlike most people in my situation, I Don't blame you. I didn't Win. I get that. I wasn't here for any of the spoils, only to find a way to protect my home. I got a seccond chance however. You gave me that, in attempting to make my friends kill me again. That much I can Never forgive you for, but it resulted in the loss of an arm and my being a l'Cie Slave, so in that respect, I am indebted to you. Thank you." he bows slightly, and then looks to the others that had voted for him. Saying nothing, its evident on his face that he forgives them, even though the pain he has when he thinks about their actions is all-too-clear on his face. He heads over to Mulan and bows. "Thank you, Mulan. You have been a great friend, and the two of us have recieved a seccond chance, and hell, the Doctor even gave me my arm back, well, AN arm. But still, this whole thing was great for me. I may not have won the rewards, I may have died, and then lost an arm. I Became a Cie'th monster and attacked you all, but in the end, I made several new friends, and got to experience things not everyone can. I am going to take my seccond chance and run with it. I wish you all the best, Ma'am." He turns to the others. Tails, I am SO Sorry you had to die by a traitors hand. the portal my friends came here through has closed, so if we're to get out of here, we are going to rely on you. You are welcome to come with us to Gran Pulse or Cocoon, but its time we headed back there." The 6 gather around the plane and try to assist the Fox in repairing it.

@Mari @Librarian Cat @CrimsonLaurana @TheBombMan @Mighty Roman

Natalia smiles as a popup appears before everyone in the room, hugging the top right corner of their view, just in sight, but not too invasive
"Naoki has accepted Natalia's Something Special for Someone Special! Congratulations!"

She smiles and hugs him suddenly, sighing gently, a blush still clinging to her cheeks

Meanwhile Pretty Boy could only watch as Ellie regained her consciousness "Welcome back" he smiles and offers her a pale hand to get up "You and your...lover...have a nasty habit of dying" he says with a soft chuckle "I mean...She's been burned at the stake, and she dies again here in this game...and now you've been to the gates of death and back...it's quite the trip, isn't it?" he smiles and pats her on the head lightly "Try and stay alive you two..." he says with a smile, before muttering under his breath "Else your love life's fruit shall go to waste" his words carried an odd air, as if both wicked and kind in intention

They'd never know that he'd made it so that as long as they loved each other they couldn't truly die, but it was the thought that counted, right?

@The Tactician
@Jenny
@Krieg
Naoki froze up as the second popup appeared and Nat assaulted him with a hug. For a moment, he was unsure of what to do, unused to the intimacy that she was showing him. Finally, he allowed himself to relax and wrapped his arms around her, "We should really get going..."

HOPE ESTHEIM FINAL EPILOGUE
*Press Play*
Hope watches as Luke leaves, nodding happily, before giving him a photo of the group again. "Luke, take this. You've met us now, and I can contact you, and I WILL contact you sometime in the future, especially if you'd be willing to help us take on our Focus and changing it. But until then, have a good life. Asch, We knew each other a short time. But I am gratefull we were able to be friends, if even for a short time." He hugs back when luke and Asch hug him,before watching everyone leave, and he looks at Freddy. "Unlike most people in my situation, I Don't blame you. I didn't Win. I get that. I wasn't here for any of the spoils, only to find a way to protect my home. I got a seccond chance however. You gave me that, in attempting to make my friends kill me again. That much I can Never forgive you for, but it resulted in the loss of an arm and my being a l'Cie Slave, so in that respect, I am indebted to you. Thank you." he bows slightly, and then looks to the others that had voted for him. Saying nothing, its evident on his face that he forgives them, even though the pain he has when he thinks about their actions is all-too-clear on his face. He heads over to Mulan and bows. "Thank you, Mulan. You have been a great friend, and the two of us have recieved a seccond chance, and hell, the Doctor even gave me my arm back, well, AN arm. But still, this whole thing was great for me. I may not have won the rewards, I may have died, and then lost an arm. I Became a Cie'th monster and attacked you all, but in the end, I made several new friends, and got to experience things not everyone can. I am going to take my seccond chance and run with it. I wish you all the best, Ma'am." He turns to the others. Tails, I am SO Sorry you had to die by a traitors hand. the portal my friends came here through has closed, so if we're to get out of here, we are going to rely on you. You are welcome to come with us to Gran Pulse or Cocoon, but its time we headed back there." The 6 gather around the plane and try to assist the Fox in repairing it.

@Mari @Librarian Cat @CrimsonLaurana @TheBombMan @Mighty Roman
*Some time later*

sonic-the-hedgehog-sonic-boom-tail-s-plane-action-figure-vehicle-tomy-2.jpg

*PLEASE PRETEND THIS THING GOT 6 SEATS AND IGNORE ME IN THE COCKPIT*

Tails' Plane was repaired, and changed to accompany 6 people.

"Here you go, Hope. I changed the controls to be simple so hopefully you can control it." Tails said.

"As for me, I'll stay here until I figure out a way to return to my body."

@FireDrake150

• Love
Hope and Co, Hop in, holding on and looking to the Fox* Come on, We don't have to leave yet, if you need help, we can help first, and then all 7 of us can go. Sazh has a habbit of hanging on for dear life, now, Don't you sazh?" Sazh protests at this statement, causing everyone save the Bitchplease Lightning to laugh.

(the creature they ride in that cinematic if you wish to see Sazh's POOR riding habits.)

@TheBombMan

Naoki froze up as the second popup appeared and Nat assaulted him with a hug. For a moment, he was unsure of what to do, unused to the intimacy that she was showing him. Finally, he allowed himself to relax and wrapped his arms around her, "We should really get going..."

"Oh...er...Yeah...did you get your fuse yet?" she asks, cocking a brow slightly "We should get that and then head out..." she smiles and eases up on her hug slightly, so he could move if he so desired "I don't wanna drag this out any longer than I need to...This place was a curse from start to finish...but you made it worth every moment" she blushes and punches his arm lightly "That's for thinking about teasing me for what I just said" she said it almost reflexively, but it was clearly a sign of affection

Hope and Co, Hop in, holding on and looking to the Fox* Come on, We don't have to leave yet, if you need help, we can help first, and then all 7 of us can go. Sazh has a habbit of hanging on for dear life, now, Don't you sazh?" Sazh protests at this statement, causing everyone save the Bitchplease Lightning to laugh.

(the creature they ride in that cinematic if you wish to see Sazh's POOR riding habits.)
"It's ok, I'm most likely going to be here for a long time. Besides, I think I'm the only one who can bring back my own body." Tails said.

@FireDrake150

*Sadao didn't speak as he listened to Rose and Deathstroke. When Rose pulled her blades he was ready to fight but the rembered the promise he made. Even if he wanted to he couldn't fight her. Though her dad was a different story. His options were limited right now and that was just pis sing him off even more. His hands formed into fists as he thought about it, but as time went on he realized that we there he liked it or not he would have to go with them* "I... I'll go with you..." *He said looking at Deathsroke with a very hateful look* "Not because I want to... but because I have to. Though you should mark my words two face. I will kill you when I get the chance." *He said with a growl but relaxed him self as well*
@Raven
Rose waited to see if Sadao would attack her forgetting the promise they had made. She knew if it was Eddie, or one of the Titans she might not be able to relax and for all she knew they would try to at the very least put her in jail. She even gave a small sigh. Hearing Sadao mention going with her her eye went wide. She resisted a smile that she wished to show feeling he didn't sound to thrilled. "Are you sure you want to come back with us.. Well me? I never said you had to." She asked. Then Rose placed her blades back up and stayed quiet hearing his threat to Slade. After a moment Rose gave a laugh. "Well I think there is a line. He has the whole set of Titans thinking about it whether they admit it or not. Then there is Batman. And actually I think I'm in line somewhere on the Kill my father list." She stated and the last part sounded in a mix of a teas and her being serious. Finally Rose looked at her father. "I think I'll stick with the Titans for now." She stated in answering her father's question. She looked back at Sadao. "If you do come with me. Not him... And you meet the um... Titans there can't be a word of what happened here. Not to anyone. Especially Raven..." She stated being serious her eye never seemed to manage looking at Sadao's however just at his chin.

Slade gave a laugh. "Oh alright boy." He stated in reply to the threat. "As Rose said there would be a line." He replied calmly. "I believe it would be interesting how much it seems to grow. I wonder who would maybe manage to kill me first." He laughed. Hearing Rose's reply on wishing to return to the tower he seemed to frown. "Well if you change your mind you know where to find me. I better get back Joker said he had a job for me." He stated then yet again vanished.

@MrDubWubs

Tails' Epilogue - pt. 1

No Systems Go

Tails was relieve that Ultibahara went away, but then he quickly refocused on the reality: he was already dead. And when he heard from Rose that he killed Tails, he wasn't sure how to react to that. Was he doomed to be stuck here or to pass on?

"Rose... I understand why you want to do this... but... " Tails couldn't continue any more longer.

Tails then turned back to Pietro and Patchouli.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye. Thanks, for all the times we had." Tails said. "I think there is still a way for me to get out. I got to try it, at least."

Tails went back to the building that once was the Fuse Facility. It was very ruined by the explosions and stuff.

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles
Rose heard Tails she never looked at him. Though she did sigh. Rose wasn't sure how she would face the team knowing Raven could read how she felt.

"Okay," Pietro said, "I've usually said goodbye to people. Well, by myself. So this is kind of new to me." He smiled at her. "Let's show them our appreciation then.

While holding Patchouli's hand everywhere he went to find someone to talk to, Pietro led the couple to the ones he knew he would think of months, years from now when he would remember the Tour.

Luke - "You were one of the first I hung out with. Thanks for everything. Especially the food. And the trust in me, in both Patchouli and me. I know I can be untrustworthy. But thanks for seeing past that, and being a great friend to us. I promise not to steal any more food from your bag anymore." @CrimsonLaurana

Doctor - "Though you voted against both of us at different times, I don't blame you. Well, Patchouli you could blame (Pietro braced himself to be punched or hit by a Patchouli spell at that moment) but it all turned out good. And when we needed help, you were always around. Thank you for that. And I'll always keep the key." @Mighty Roman

Mulan - "It seemed like you followed along with us, especailly against the Ultibahara. It was very interesting to see you in battle, alongside the rest of us. And I'm sorry if I broke your sword. It just didn't work for me." @Mari

River - "Xavier's School? I've been thinking about it. But I have infinite power now. Still, maybe. I like them. Maybe they could use a speedster. Xavier still thinks I'm a pain in the ass though, so I don't know if they'd take me." @Thuro Pendragon

Neco-Arc - "At first you were like a pest when you came to us and took us away to another... world? And you got knocked out by the way. But it was an interesting experience. And that time in the buffet room? That was a lot of fun, and it was cool having you there. Say hi to all the Neco-Arcs back home." @Verite

Springtrap - "Bonnie! We made it man. It was cool hanging out with you, and Tails, and the Neco-Arc. At the facility, the buffet room, the Neco-Arc world, everywhere. We were a better team than the Mod Squad. Sorry we ditched you at the Neco-Arc world by the way. But it all turned out good. Take it easy, man." @Nate Dawg

Chris - "The Coalition? That sounds... interesting. But I'm not a team player, I'm not used to being part of a team. Would I fit into the Coalition?" @Verite
Part 4
"Locked Girl ~ The Revelation of a New"

It was now Patchouli's turn on giving her goodbyes, whether it be the last time she'll see most of the people here or that she would run into some of them later in the long run. However, due to the fact that she didn't really talk closely to anybody else besides Pietro, Tails, and Bonnie, her basic goodbye would be the same for everybody else.

"... whether it be that I had become close to you or that I rarely spoke to you, but either way, I wish the best for all of you, and an apology for keeping my status as a Cultist unknown until the end. I only had the intent of ensuring that all of us surviving. For now, goodbye..." Patchouli says at first, closing her book and holding it in her arms. Before she could say anything more, a dimensional rift appeared behind her, and Remilia pops her head out from it.

R40.png

"Hey! Patch! Not to be bothering you or anything, but I'm kind of waiting for you to return and stuff. 'Kay? This boundary rift is open for you until you pass it, so no rush... really," Remilia reminds her before disappearing into the depths of the boundary that would lead in the land of illusions, Gensokyo.

Patchouli gave an audible sigh when she heard her friend's reminder, even when the vampire insists that there was "no rush," there was definitely a rush in her incentive in telling her. Meaning, she might as well speed this up or else she would get a cranky vampire on her for awhile.

L14050180401257313_16.jpg

"Pietro... love, I feel like my friend wants me back right away... and I rather not get a cranky vampire on my case... I can still arrange ways to send letters to you... and certainly that date you mentioned. I'll leave the date planning to you actually... if that's okay..." Patchouli says with a deep blush on her face, her back to the boundary rift, and it wouldn't be long until she would "spirit away" back into Gensokyo.

@Wedge Antilles

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Part 4
"Locked Girl ~ The Revelation of a New"

It was now Patchouli's turn on giving her goodbyes, whether it be the last time she'll see most of the people here or that she would run into some of them later in the long run. However, due to the fact that she didn't really talk closely to anybody else besides Pietro, Tails, and Bonnie, her basic goodbye would be the same for everybody else.

"... whether it be that I had become close to you or that I rarely spoke to you, but either way, I wish the best for all of you, and an apology for keeping my status as a Cultist unknown until the end. I only had the intent of ensuring that all of us surviving. For now, goodbye..." Patchouli says at first, closing her book and holding it in her arms. Before she could say anything more, a dimensional rift appeared behind her, and Remilia pops her head out from it.

R40.png

"Hey! Patch! Not to be bothering you or anything, but I'm kind of waiting for you to return and stuff. 'Kay? This boundary rift is open for you until you pass it, so no rush... really," Remilia reminds her before disappearing into the depths of the boundary that would lead in the land of illusions, Gensokyo.

Patchouli gave an audible sigh when she heard her friend's reminder, even when the vampire insists that there was "no rush," there was definitely a rush in her incentive in telling her. Meaning, she might as well speed this up or else she would get a cranky vampire on her for awhile.

L14050180401257313_16.jpg

"Pietro... love, I feel like my friend wants me back right away... and I rather not get a cranky vampire on my case... I can still arrange ways to send letters to you... and certainly that date you mentioned. I'll leave the date planning to you actually... if that's okay..." Patchouli says with a deep blush on her face, her back to the boundary rift, and it wouldn't be long until she would "spirit away" back into Gensokyo.

@Wedge Antilles

Pietro, after saying his farewells to everyone he and Patchouli cared about here, wondered why Chris wasn't telling him anything about the Coalition. He assumed at that point that his kind wasn't accepted in such an organization. That was cool, Pietro thought, as he had other aspirations now. And, someone else had his attention right now, as well.

As her friend Remilia popped in to gently prod Patchouli about leaving, he knew their experience here at the Tour, at the Murder Game, was nearing its end. "I'm not good at letters. I end up writing foolish things on them and ripping them up. But I'll try. And I would love to read your letters. You have a way with words. And. Love." He thought about their first "real" date, yet to happen, not counting their surprise visit to a café at the Neco-Arc world with Tails. "I'll suggest exactly two days from now, I'll ask you, would you go on a dinner date with me? I had promised something fancy earlier. But eating stuff out of Luke's bag made me feel like having food from Bob's Big Boy. If that's okay. Maybe the second date could be at Sizzler. Or at your place."

He wanted to ask Patchouli something else, something that had been on his mind for a while now. He wanted to ask it, while they were still in the moment that brought them together. "And, partner? I want to ask you one more thing. It's kind of important I think. Something on my mind. I'm not good at this, I'm new to this. So I'll just ask."

He took a deep breath. Held her hand a little tighter. And asked his question.

"Can I call you... my girlfriend?"

@Gummi Bunnies

"Oh...er...Yeah...did you get your fuse yet?" she asks, cocking a brow slightly "We should get that and then head out..." she smiles and eases up on her hug slightly, so he could move if he so desired "I don't wanna drag this out any longer than I need to...This place was a curse from start to finish...but you made it worth every moment" she blushes and punches his arm lightly "That's for thinking about teasing me for what I just said" she said it almost reflexively, but it was clearly a sign of affection
"Wasn't planning on it," Naoki chuckled as the punch barely registered to his senses. Adjusting his arms to keep one wrapped around her waist but able to use his right arm freely, he began walking to the spot to claim their fuse, "Come on, let's get the hell out of here. We have to get ready to help the Coalition, make Cole pay for his crimes, and make our love official." The Coalition and love portions, he and Nat would walk together in. On the other hand, the crusade against Cole would be his business and his alone. YHVH's wrath and Lucifer's rage will pale in comparison to the judgment I shall deliver upon the Betrayer.

Rose waited to see if Sadao would attack her forgetting the promise they had made. She knew if it was Eddie, or one of the Titans she might not be able to relax and for all she knew they would try to at the very least put her in jail. She even gave a small sigh. Hearing Sadao mention going with her her eye went wide. She resisted a smile that she wished to show feeling he didn't sound to thrilled. "Are you sure you want to come back with us.. Well me? I never said you had to." She asked. Then Rose placed her blades back up and stayed quiet hearing his threat to Slade. After a moment Rose gave a laugh. "Well I think there is a line. He has the whole set of Titans thinking about it whether they admit it or not. Then there is Batman. And actually I think I'm in line somewhere on the Kill my father list." She stated and the last part sounded in a mix of a teas and her being serious. Finally Rose looked at her father. "I think I'll stick with the Titans for now." She stated in answering her father's question. She looked back at Sadao. "If you do come with me. Not him... And you meet the um... Titans there can't be a word of what happened here. Not to anyone. Especially Raven..." She stated being serious her eye never seemed to manage looking at Sadao's however just at his chin.

Slade gave a laugh. "Oh alright boy." He stated in reply to the threat. "As Rose said there would be a line." He replied calmly. "I believe it would be interesting how much it seems to grow. I wonder who would maybe manage to kill me first." He laughed. Hearing Rose's reply on wishing to return to the tower he seemed to frown. "Well if you change your mind you know where to find me. I better get back Joker said he had a job for me." He stated then yet again vanished.

@MrDubWubs

Rose heard Tails she never looked at him. Though she did sigh. Rose wasn't sure how she would face the team knowing Raven could read how she felt.
*He shighed and wet her he liked it or not he did have to go with her, so there is no use in complaining* "Let's go. These "titans" sound like fun. Also ever time your dad talks my fingers dig deeper into my palm. So I suggest we get out of here before I punch him in is heart! " *He says while uninstinctevly grabbing her hand to relive his stress*
@Raven

Right in the middle of their tender moment, Natalia would zip over and do something to Pietro he didn't expect to come back to haunt him
iStock_000007209965XSmall.jpg

She then disappeared in a blur, giggling softly before taking Naoki's hand and smiling "Ready to leave when you are"

With her new superhuman speed, it'd be hard for Pietro to pull any tricks like before, but he no doubt understood that when two speedsters cross paths, neither is allowed to leave till the scores are tied

@Wedgie Antilles
@The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*He shighed and wet her he liked it or not he did have to go with her, so there is no use in complaining* "Let's go. These "titans" sound like fun. Also ever time your dad talks my fingers dig deeper into my palm. So I suggest we get out of here before I punch him in is heart! " *He says while uninstinctevly grabbing her hand to relive his stress*
@Raven
Rose listened to Sadao. She gave a small smile. "They are. Well most of them." She answered. Rose laughed once more about her father being threatened. "He would have it coming." Then when he grabbed her hand once more she felt a slight blush but she knew it was faint being she still was unsure how he felt about all that had happened here. "Okay lets go." She said letting her hand then hold his so she could led the way when they got there. Rose placed her free hand in her pocket and pulled out a device. "I 'borrowed' it from Tim. So lets go." She said and pressed a button. A portal appeared before them revealing a T shaped tower.

@MrDubWubs

Rose listened to Sadao. She gave a small smile. "They are. Well most of them." She answered. Rose laughed once more about her father being threatened. "He would have it coming." Then when he grabbed her hand once more she felt a slight blush but she knew it was faint being she still was unsure how he felt about all that had happened here. "Okay lets go." She said letting her hand then hold his so she could led the way when they got there. Rose placed her free hand in her pocket and pulled out a device. "I 'borrowed' it from Tim. So lets go." She said and pressed a button. A portal appeared before them revealing a T shaped tower.

@MrDubWubs
"Fancy fancy. I like the look of this life already." *he says with a grin. He then turns to Rose and his smile grows* "Especially if it is with you." *He said as his heart beat*
@Raven

Quote - Epilogue Pt 1; Destiny
@CCC Kouhai @Anyone else

Quote got what he wanted in the end... Even if he wasn't able to accomplish all that he had wanted, though, despite all this, he cast a look around; not everyone was able to survive until the end of the tour, but... It doesn't mean that it had all gone to waste, even in death, he had a feeling they'd find another place to go, even if it was preferred to return home. Home... He remembered clearly why he had come here; the reason he was even standing beside Shiemi today... His home was under attack, and he had no way of stopping it, that was up until now. Despite his appearance not having changed, he could feel a strange, new, power welling up inside him, a power which he knew would help him put an end to the Fortress in the sky, laying waste to everything he had known and loved. It wouldn't be too hard to get back home; a universe jump seemed like a cakewalk now; all he'd have to do was find the right portal here, and, soon enough, he spotted it; the portal resembled the one he had jumped through on the bridge, only, it was tinted blue... Though, before he did so, he turned towards Shiemi, thinking for a moment before he finally said something "Follow me... Home?" he asked, tilting his head a little before pointing towards the portal, it seemed he had grown quite attatched to her by now. However, he knew this was where they'd part ways if that was what Shiemi chose, it seemed he had a bit of a concerned look in his eyes, as if he was worried about what she might decide, but, he didn't say anything more, not yet anyways.​

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Epilogue

After the Stalk would have headed to the Coalition HQ where she was delivered her payment and where she had some few choice words aimed at the brass, some profanity and rude gestures were possibly involved.

Once her business there was done she requested to be sent back to her own universe.

Later...

Stalk would be sitting by the console of her space ship staring silently at her phone.

"...Fuck it." With that she picked up the phone and dialed a number in.

"Hi...no it's nothing, can't a girl just call from time to time? Well fuck you too." She let out a frustrated sigh. "Look this wasn't why I called. Would you be up for a meet up, just for old times sake? This isn't an ambush or anything I just want to talk. Okay...usual meeting place? Talk to you later Will." Hanging up she set a new course. Even if she hadn't shown it she'd been an absolute wreck after the tour...just someone to talk to.

The Will and his tight ass would have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.