Murder Game VI: Fusion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Your death was not problematic." This was encouragement, a sign that she cared. Maybe she wasn't the best at expressing it.

Then she turned to the demon... and laughed? It was an unsettling, condescending sound.

"What are trying to do?"

@Wedge Antilles
@Anyone who has the reigns on this thing

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!??!!!?!?"

Yea, maybe you shouldn't have pissed him off.

Ultibahara releases a dark orb of energy towards Bonnie... And it turns invisible midway!

(Roll a dice to see if you can dodge an invisible object!)

@Nate Dawg
Bonnie's smirk quickly turned to one of distress, normally, he lacked fear. But this thing, it was really strong. Well as long as it didn't send him floating high into the air, he would be good.

Even= Bonnie somehow dodges
Odd= It hits him

Bonnie's smirk quickly turned to one of distress, normally, he lacked fear. But this thing, it was really strong. Well as long as it didn't send him floating high into the air, he would be good.

Even= Bonnie somehow dodges
Odd= It hits him
When the dark orb hit Bonnie, it exploded!

Bonnie has been greatly knocked back by a reasonable distance.

@Nate Dawg

Deathstroke noticed that many seemed more injured at the moment than fighting. Those fighting he didn't wish to interfere. He grinned at a group below. 'Hmm... Maybe I can see what's up. Play the nice guy a bit then well the fun begins. Nightwing calls them mind games I do believe when I do such a thing.' He thought to himself and gave a faint laugh where no one could hear him. Deathstroke looked up then aimed his arm up high. After a moment something seemed to shoot out of his glove. "Ah there. That can help me keep an eye on things. See if I end up missing someone." He spoke to himself quietly. Then Deathstroke looked down once more to a group that seemed in a circle. Then he jumped landing in front of a few. He looked to each of them one at a time. Hard telling who his eye stayed on because of the mask he wore. "Ah why hello kidos." He spoke a friendly yet sinister tone in his voice. "Why is someone hurt may I ask?" He questioned looking at a moment to Pietro.

@TheBombMan @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Thuro Pendragon @CrimsonLaurana @FireDrake150

L14050180401257313_36.jpg

With the combined efforts of Patchouli's Photosynthesis and Luke's Healing Circle, she hoped that was enough to save him, she was near tears at this point.

"If you go... you might not have much time left. Stay... please..."

@Wedge Antilles @CrimsonLaurana @FireDrake150
Once Mulan recovered her strength, she smiled at Patchouli, and quietly went out of the circle created around them. She could feel some of the healing powers emanate from the circle, and feeling there was nothing she could really do for Pietro or any of them, she set out to keep watch over there, to ensure the Ultibahara would not go near them.

m3rMYTB3tlznhKLq1WmUnYAcsum.jpg

Whether Pietro, Patchouli, Luke, Hope, and the rest... would actually live, was all in question. Mulan felt, though, it was her role, her calling, to ensure all of their efforts were not in vain. She had her bow ready, and her father's sword in the other, ready to react as needed. These people were under the care of Mulan, and she would sooner perish than allow them to suffer more.

@Gummi Bunnies @FireDrake150 @CrimsonLaurana @Wedge Antilles

L14050180401257313_36.jpg

With the combined efforts of Patchouli's Photosynthesis and Luke's Healing Circle, she hoped that was enough to save him, she was near tears at this point.

"If you go... you might not have much time left. Stay... please..."

@Wedge Antilles @CrimsonLaurana @FireDrake150
Pietro felt the world... or this world, coming back. He felt himself coming back, as he focused his mind on Patchouli's voice. He heard so many things, others talking, explosions, what sounded like a rockslide, yelling... but like the effect of his walkman headphones, he only truly heard and understood the words from his love. In a place of darkness, her voice was like a violet light that led him back to awakening.

He was in so much pain, but he felt it subsiding now, miraculously. There were so many here that had many abilities, including the power to heal, he felt humbled inside that they would actually make the effort to save him, even if many suspected him for killing others. As his eyes opened, he could only see... her. It was all he wanted to see, for now. He didn't sit up yet, he found this position of lying on her lap... very nice.

Then, like someone shot his system up with steroids, he talked to her.

"Where would I go? Fight that thing again? Sure I could just give me a second to stretch. And maybe a little more food. Fighting all day gets me hungry and tired. But I'd do all day for you. Why would I not have much time left? If it makes you happy I'll stay."

It was a couple of seconds before he realized how rapid fire his words came out as he smiled at his partner.

"I missed you. Love."

@Gummi Bunnies @FireDrake150 @CrimsonLaurana @TheBombMan

• Love
Reactions: Gummi Bunnies
"Mulan!"

The words echoed. It was Ellis! he seemed, well, shaken.

"Sorry 'bout that. The portal was, umm, we gotta talk.. Something', somethin', this is a bad time. It can wait.'

@Gummi Bunnies @FireDrake150 @CrimsonLaurana @Wedge Antilles @Mari

"Ellis?", Mulan asked as she noticed him, it had been a while. She kept her eyes on the Ultibahara, in case it would attack again, so, she only glanced at him before focused her attention back at the enemy that had been very troublesome for them all. "What is it you need to talk about?", she asked, not sure if she should be happy or disturbed by his sudden appearance.

@Mari

Ellis turned slightly before urn back. He seemed like he could he sick at any moment.

"Okay, I'm just be honest. When I first saw you, I fell for ya. Hard. I mean, I'm in, umm, eh, love with you, Mulan. I know that might e foolish, and you my not feel that way. I mean, I been through this before. Last time I felt this for a girl, I didn't make a move. I regretted it, I, I ain't messin' up twice. "

Last edited:
She didn't know what to say, given on how much has happened. Instead, Patchouli slowly leaned over to give him a kiss on the lips. She knew it was a selfish thing...but she didn't want him to leave her side for the rest of the tour. Until they had to part, she wasn't going to miss any second of the time they have now.

@Wedge Antilles
@FireDrake150
@TheBombMan
@CrimsonLaurana

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
She didn't know what to say, given on how much has happened. Instead, Patchouli slowly leaned over to give him a kiss on the lips. She knew it was a selfish thing...but she didn't want him to leave her side for the rest of the tour. Until they had to part, she wasn't going to miss any second of the time they have now.

@Wedge Antilles
@FireDrake150
@TheBombMan
@CrimsonLaurana
It was only then that Pietro realized what Patchouli meant when she didn't want him to go. He smiled at her as he laid on her lap, and pulled her down to him, and kissed her back... longer. And he wasn't stopping, unless she would. He guided her slowly, with his hands, to lie down on the floor next to him, and kept their lips locked.

No more words for now, he thought, as they continued.

He didn't have any other care in his mind but enjoying the company of his partner. He didn't care about the others seeing them kissing in the bubble earlier, so he wasn't concerned with his image now, either. Even if Ultibahara fired on them he wouldn't move, he thought. Then he thought again, and if that happened he'd move them out of the way, so that they could continue to enjoy their time together.

@Gummi Bunnies @FireDrake150 @TheBombMan @CrimsonLaurana

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
~Epilogue~
'And...Scene!'

tumblr_nnynx0yFGG1tjc5i2o2_r1_400.png

Ultibahara, after fighting for a while, disengaged from the fighting and flew out of the facility.

"There are no strings on me! I'm free now, but I WILL be back!"

But it came with a cost.

If you look around all your comrades, you'll notice that a few were missing... Nanami, Cole, and Jade. Where had they gone?

freddy_fazbear_by_pyrolikestacos-d7y64p1.png

"Now to any of you who survived, all of you have successfully survived the "Tour," aka one hell of a Murder Game! It's over, and you're left with the knowledge that you suffered and fought for no reason beyond that we wanted you to suffer! No one ever said I was a mean bear, however, so feel free to take some Fuse with you if you want some amazing power and wealth! A bear has gotta make up for the mistakes of the past somehow...

HOWEVER, t
hose of you who died, I'm sorry, truly, but your bodies still aren't done yet! I guess you're stuck in the facility for a while, huh?

The Tour is over, you may leave through any means necessary because we actually don't care what you do from here! Yeah! So you can fly off, maybe hit India, I don't care.

But the choice is yours, it's been fun, but I have future plans, and they involve spreading torture among more people!

Also, those golden bears you hold, you can wish upon them if you'd like... maybe they'll grant you something? Probably not. I only made them for merchandising purposes, after all! That damn Monokuma shouldn't be the only one with hot merch!

It's been fun torturing you guys, but I think I ruffled your feathers enough! Besides, I have errands to run. Buh BYE!"

And just like that, just that easily, another Murder Game had ended... but was it a good or a bad ending?

Cell and Trina may have been exposed, but traitors still lurked among the group...

~FUSE WINNERS?~
@york - Quote (Cavestory)
@Verite - Touma Kamijou (Raildex)
@Atomyk - Cole MacGrath (inFamous)
@Yiyel - Garnet (Steven Universe)
@Wedge Antilles - Pietro Maximoff (X-Men: Days of Future's Past)
@CCC Kouhai - Sheimi Moriyama (Ao no Exorcist)
@Gummi Bunnies - Patchouli Knowledge (Touhou Project)
@MrDubWubs - King Satan (The devil is a part timer)
@Ziogen - Nanami Yasuri (Katanagatari)
@Raven - Rose Wilson (Teen Titans Young Justice)
@Librarian Cat - Himself (Books and Dragons) [TECHNICAL NPC]
@TheColourlessRainbow - Jeffrey Sprit (OC)
@DapperDogman - Natalia (Team Fortress 2)
@Jenny - Ellie (The Last of Us)
@Josh M - Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2)
@BarrenThin - Raymond Reddington (The Blacklist)
@Thuro Pendragon - River Tam (Firefly)
@Nate Dawg - Springtrap (Five Night's at Freddy's 3)
@CrimsonLaurana - Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
@Jeremi - The Stalk (Saga)
@SirDerpingtonIV - Hester Shaw (Mortal Engines)
@Mighty Roman - The Doctor (Doctor Who)

~Gone With the Wind/Fuse losers~
@Cres - Fox McCloud (Star Fox) - LOST!SURVIVOR!LEFT BEHIND!
@Mirage - Ika Musume (Shinryaku! Ika Musume) - LOST!SURVIVOR!LEFT BEHIND!
@SPARTAN Bennett - Jameson Locke (Halo) - LOST!SURVIVOR!LEFT BEHIND!
@Hospes - Gaz Membrane (Invader Zim) - LOST!SURVIVOR!LEFT BEHIND!
@Xibilation - Johnny Cade (The Outsiders) - LOST!SURVIVOR!LEFT BEHIND!
@FireDrake150 - Hope Estheim (Final Fantasy XIII) - EXECUTED!SURVIVOR!LEFT BEHIND!
@Dinoteen - Perfect Cell (Dragon Ball Z) - EXECUTED!TRAITOR!LEFT BEHIND!
@smdzTheCakeGodL - L Lawliet (Death Note) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!IMPALED!
@PetrosPower62 - Handsome Jack (Borderlands) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!SHOT OVER AND OVER!
@Hegemon1984 - Claire Bennet (Heroes) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!HEAD CRUSHED!
@Poetic_Justic3 - Matthew Micheal Murdock "Matt" (Marvel Comics/Movies) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!IMPALED!
@TheBombMan - Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog) - MURDERED!CULTIST!HUNG!
@Solar✹Golden - James Noble (OC) - EXECUTED!SURVIVOR!EXPLOSIVOS!
@The Tactician - Naoki Kashima (Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne) - HAUNTED!SURVIVOR!HONORABLE DEATH!
@Krieg - Arya Stark (Game of Thrones) - EXECUTED!SINGULARIST!ENGULFED IN FLAMES!
@Siren - Trina (OC) - MURDERED!TRAITOR!DISINTEGRATION!
@Emperor of Gallifrey - C-3PO (Star Wars) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!ENGULFED IN FLAMES!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Elizabeth Keen (The Blacklist) - EXECUTED!SURVIVOR!'ACCIDENT'!
@Mari - Hua Mulan (Mulan: Rise of a Warrior) - MURDERED!SURVIVOR!SHOT THROUGH THE HEAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
EPILOGUE ADDENDUM
"Closing Time"

In a flash of electricity, Cole appeared again in the secluded part of the facility, landing next to Ellie, Naoki and the Stalk. Breathing heavily, he gave the girls a thumbs up, aware they probably both hated him right now. "Listen, before you guys say anything, I just have to get something off my chest." Kneeling down next to Ellie, Cole reached out and placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. "I know you've been through a lot. First, the Crossed, then Silent Hill, then all those years spent alone... that you're standing here right now is really admirable."

Cole's smile grew as he knew Ellie was probably realizing something was off with what he was saying. As far as she knew, he wasn't supposed to be aware of any of that. "That one huge mistake you made... you know the one, right? I'd say you've made up for it." The Stalk and Naoki may as well have not been standing there, as Cole was fixated quite clearly on Ellie. His hand was like a vice grip on her shoulder. "There's just one last thing I think you need to understand before you've truly atoned for your actions." Cole's eyes flashed with electricity-- red electricity.

"You need to understand how Elsa felt." From Cole's hand poured electricity, stopping Ellie's heart in just seconds. The girl fell to his feet, crumpled into a heap. He stood up slowly, looking down at her. "Now, you know."

He looked to the Stalk and Naoki, his expression calm. Looking them over, he shrugged. "Was just doing a favor for someone. I have a few to get to, so I'm sorry we can't chat. Try not to stare at my ass on my way out."

He was gone as quickly as he came.

In the recent past, when Cole had walked into his illusionary portal...

Stepping through the portal, Cole held a hand out for any potential dangers waiting for him. His feet met with rough concrete and he squinted at the wet fog that softly brushed against his face. After taking a few steps forward, he looked behind himself to look into the portal but found only open air behind him. Cole realized that he was on top of a building, the world open up to him below. Or well, in this case, it was New Marais.

jrxZ6no.jpg

Looking out upon the dreary skies, Cole wondered what would he find to tempt him here. Would it be Trish? Why would Trish by here of all places?

"MacGrath," came a familiar voice from behind him, causing Cole to spin around in alarm. He aimed his palm out toward the source of the intrusion. It was John White.

ZVeTimr.jpg

"Hey, John," Cole said a bit warily. "I just can't shake you, can I?" Licking his lips, Cole dared to lower his arms. "What's this temptation you're here to give me? Are you gonna offer me your power, John, or are you going to throw Trish at me? You guys already tried that one, just so you know."

John didn't respond at first, instead moving to stand beside Cole and look out at New Marais "No, MacGrath, your temptation will be a bit different. There's just something we have to talk about first." Staring dreamily off into the distance, John grimaced. "Why'd you come to on this tour, Cole? Be honest-- we're completely alone here."

Cole looked around as if someone was watching them, no matter what John said. "Don't you already know that?" he asked. "I mean, if you're just gonna take whatever is in my head and present it to me like it's something profound..." John only gave Cole an even expression, apparently waiting for a real answer. Cole sighed deeply. "You should know what I saw, John. I saw the results of my sacrifice. I gave everything for these people, and still, they resent Conduits. The Patron Saint of New Marais-- ha! I was a saint. These people had no idea what I was capable of. What I could have done to them." Cole's hands balled into fists just thinking about it. "You'd think my best friend, of all people, would have objected more to the idea. We both knew it was for good of mankind, but still he... he seemed so okay with me ending my own life. It didn't hit me in the moment, but thinking back--" Cole cut himself off with a growl and aimed a blast of energy that took out a part of the building. John only stared impassively.

Cole would never be able to explain it, but he'd seen what would eventually become of his world during his time between the living and the dead. Conduits would still be feared. They would be reviled, hunted down, and killed just for being different. They would be called Bioterrorists, the very idea like a slap in Cole's face. It wasn't the powers that were evil, but people would never understand that.

"So," Cole said, after a few moments of silence. "You were right, John. You were right and I was wrong. People are weak and prejudiced and will never begin to come to terms with those that are different from them."

John nodded. "Death can open one's eyes on certain matters. I learned that when the Ray Sphere ripped me apart, Cole. You sacrificed all those lives... and for what? Shame. Ridicule. Did your sacrifice really mean anything?" John waited for an answer, but Cole didn't believe he could answer it.

Instead, he said, "What are you here for, John? Are you gonna give me this temptation now or just sit here and talk about my feelings with me?"

"I'll tell you." John opened his arms wide, and New Marais transformed before them. The grey skies turned a harsh orange as The Beat appeared off in the distance, causing destruction in his wake. "What if you could go back and change your decision? What if you could go back and instead choose to help me." New Marais changed again, the sky clearing and the city looking as it did before the flooding. "Not just go back in time like Kessler did, but turn everything back. You could change every decision you ever made. You could save Trish instead of those doctors. You could even make it so you weren't carrying that package that fateful day. Maybe go back to college, stick with it, and reconcile with your family. Anything is possible, Cole. That is your temptation."

"I had to figure it would be something like that," Cole muttered. He wasn't sure what it meant to stay here, or if that mattered at all. The Prophet had said none of this was real, after all. Was this temptation really worth thinking about?

John seemed to be reading into Cole's expression as he said, "You're right, none of this is real. But so what? Isn't a blissful illusion better than the unhappy life you've made for yourself?"

"... Are you joking?" Cole had to laugh at that. This illusion didn't know as much as it claimed to know. Walking up to John, Cole reached out and grabbed the man by the throat. John was a big man, but Cole easily lifted him into the air. "What I've accomplished today is everything I'll ever need. Unhappy life or not, I finally have the power to ensure that no one ever walks on me again. Trish, Zeke, my family... I don't need them. I don't need anyone anymore. You were never John-- I know who you are."

The man in Cole's grasp changed shape, becoming a mirror image of himself. As Cole's hands began to spark with red electricity, the mirror image in his grasp sparked with blue. "You were weak. Bending over backward to ensure the happiness of others. Bullshit. In the end, no one cares what you did for them. It's long past time I lived only for myself." With an angry yell accompanying it, the space between the two Coles exploded with electricity. Cole threw his counterpart over the side of the building and watched his limp body fall to the city below. In his hand was now the black microphone.

NaypA3b.png

"It's over."

Cole took a moment to calm himself, his heart slowly beating at a normal rate. His electricity turned back to a shade of blue, and Cole saw as the portal from before opened up before him. Staring down at the microphone in his hand, Cole stepped through the portal.

After his encounter with Ellie...

Cole appeared somewhere else in the facility, his eyes searching for his prey. He had no time to lose, for he knew that Arya would already be aware of what happened. He hoped she'd be busy with Ellie for now, but he didn't know what she was really capable of. He found Jeffery making his way somewhere alone, and Cole was throwing him to the ground in seconds. Cole towered over him, floating in the air just above him.

"Ohh, I could take my original powers back right now. We both know it. As you said to me, man, you're just a child." Cole landed next to him, looking more bored than anything. Jeffrey was not just a child to Cole, he was an insect. So insignificant that Cole could just step on him without any care toward the matter. What use was their caring anymore? "But you know what? I won't. Thank your lucky stars, Jeff."

Tilting his head, Cole smiled. "But don't think I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart, oh no. This is just a small little favor for you giving me everything I ever wanted." Cole raised his hands, his hands exploding with red electricity. "I'll be doing Nanami a little favor as well, but you, man... you set it all off. I would have needed to probably reveal myself and steal all kinds of Fuse... too messy. With this power, no one will ever step on me again. Never use me. Never expect anything of me."

Cole's lifespan had been increased exponentially by receiving Jeffery's genes alone. He now had the ability to not only copy any ability he witnessed, but take any power in the universe. It was glorious. It was beautiful. Who needed Fuse when one had already become a god? "Goodbye Jeffery, have a good life. While it lasts."

In a flash of electricity, Cole was gone.

The Librarian Cat stood in a room dimly lit, his body lifeless and unmoving. The room was soon lit up with electricity, and the poor tour guide was destroyed, his mechanical parts burning and damaged. He had never been real, obviously, which Cole had known the whole time. It had all been staged, like a movie with unknowing actors. Cole hadn't known the reason why, but he had been promised Fuse for his part... not that it mattered now.

Still, Cole may have been done with letting other people dictate his actions, but he wasn't entirely against working with others in order for a few certain benefits. It might have been a good idea to keep the masterminds of this little outing happy, at least for now. Ellie had just been a part of that.

Cole extended a hand, shooting off a bolt that destroyed Shredder, another robot.

That stupid animatronic bear was not a being Cole cared about. He wasn't even really in charge here, so Cole had no obligation to help him. But perhaps he could be so kind as to do it anyway... Freddy wanted Cole to find Nanami and teach her a lesson. The guy was still mad she had kept voting for him, which Cole found downright laughable.

Nanami had mysteriously disappeared, probably having decided that death at the hands of some glorified robot was not the dignified sort of death she was looking for. Cole thought that maybe it would be a nice challenge to go looking for her, more for his own sake than for Freddy's.

Cole then teleported across the room and plunged his arm deep through the chest of Edward Cullen. The robot's guts spilled out onto the floor.

Really, Cole was just bored now. With so much power and no obligation to be the goody-two-shoes Conduit, he had a lot more time on his hands. First would be Nanami... then, who knew? He still had a vial of that virus Wesker had given him...​

Last edited:
EPILOGUE ADDENDUM
"Whispers of Despair"

His face buried in his arms, Kieran was just about ready to take a nap at his desk when the communicator on his wrist began to yell at him. Grumbling, the drowsy captain lifted his head to look around the office, his eyes squinting at the white walls. It took him a moment to look down and realize someone was trying to call him. "Hello," he mumbled into the communicator after finally turning it on.

"Captain!" yelled a too-loud voice on the other end. It was Leia Rolando, who currently was handling the station's communications. "Makoto Naegi wishes to speak with you! He says it's urgent!"

Rubbing at his forehead, Kieran responded with a dreary, "Go ahead." As Leia put him through, Kieran got up from his desk and frowned at the swarm of papers he'd acquired. The position as Captain-Commander was not one that usually came with so much paperwork. Kieran was accustomed to field work being the major focus of the job over this clerical work, but it seemed the Coalition had received a staggering influx of new members in the time following the Monokuma Incident. He appreciated the support, but it was an overwhelming headache to keep track of everybody. Kieran was fairly sure there were people wandering around the station that weren't even recorded.

"Mister Kieran," said a voice from Kieran's communicator, causing him to jump. Lost in his thoughts, he'd forgotten Makoto wished to speak with him. Quickly making his way out of his office, Kieran began wandering the halls in an attempt to get his blood flowing and his mind clear.

"I'm here," muttered Kieran as he lifted his wrist to his face. "Is there something wrong, Makoto?"

"... Possibly," Makoto responded, sounding a bit embarrassed. "The agents we sent into the facility have lost contact with us. We last spoke with Mister Redfield, but he never gave any indication something was wrong."

Kieran stopped in his tracks, someone behind him almost slamming into him. Kieran paid no attention to the man as he mumbled a sorry and went around him. "Then it's what we thought, right? I knew the scanners weren't off. I knew--"

"That's not what's concerning me," Makoto interrupted. "The game Rex and I were monitoring... It was the worst yet. It destroyed that planet, Ash, probably giving off far too much despair. When it ended, we suspected that the Arch Demon had sustained enough energy to break free of his universal bindings. Though it's taken some time, we're finding evidence that this was truly the case. His influence is being felt in universes that he hasn't touched before, and a friend of mine reported that a hole appeared within his world. He's drawn nearby universes toward himself, strengthening his defenses while he finishes his escape."

Kieran didn't speak for a moment, processing the info that he'd been told. His eyes observed a pair of Coalition agents walking by, and his heart went out to them. "So, we're boned is what you're saying."

Makoto didn't respond right away. "... No, not necessarily. But we're running out of time. We've been too defensive, and the time has come to seriously attack him. It won't be easy, but..." As Makoto trailed off, Kieran watched as the two agents he observed turned around and ran back down the hall. He quickly began to follow them as Makoto continued. "... Listen, there's something you need to know. I didn't want to tell you because you have enough to worry about, but even after we defeat the Arch Demon--"

"If we defeat him," Kieran said, still following the pair. He watched as they ducked into the Engineering block.

"Okay. If we defeat him, there's something else we're going to have to deal with."

"Is this about those Reaper monsters? As I said earlier, those aren't a threat. At least not on the Arch Demon's level. They'll have to wait."

"That's the thing!" Makoto practically yelled, annoyed that Kieran had seemed to stop listening. "It's... like--"

"Makoto, I'm sorry, but there seems to be an emergency here. Thanks for the update." Distracted by the commotion going on in front of him, Kieran shut off his communicator. He zeroed in on Jennifer, who was furiously tapping away at a keyboard in the central computer room. "What's happening?" Kieran asked.

Jennifer didn't look away from the computer screen in front of her as she spoke. Kieran watched as error messages popped up on the screen amidst lines of code that may as well have been gibberish to him. "It's nothing to start a panic over," Jennifer said, her English accent tinged with frustration. "Our systems are fine, but we're missing some... key data."

Seeing the name Monokuma pop up on screen had Keiran pointing to it. "Does this have to do with the VR data?"

Jennifer seethed through her teeth. "Yes. It seems to be missing. All of the data."

"All of it? The AI stuff too?"

"All of it. The Monokuma virus, the lingering data memories of the recruits, the profile information on all of them-- It's all just missing." She finally looked away to look at him. Noting the look on his face, she said, "No, it shouldn't be possible. This information, out of everything, was kept as secure as possible. An agent of Akibahara's couldn't have messed with it."

Kieran recalled his earlier musings, about all of the new recruits and how he worried some of them were walking around unrecorded. Coming to the reasonable conclusion, Kieran sighed. "It didn't have to be one of his guys-- it could have been one of our own." Jennifer looked to practically shiver at the idea. When she nodded her agreement, Kieran pat her on the shoulder. "Give me the names of everyone working in here. Everyone who even had access to it. Even me, even the other officers."

Stepping away from the girl, Kieran let out a shuddering breath. Makoto had been right in that it was time for them to take greater action. It didn't matter that a possible double agent was in their midst, for Akibahara knew they were coming either way. He'd have time to prepare, but he'd never see coming their conviction and ferocity.​

EPILOGUE ADDENDUM
"Within Dark Shadows"

7C2nF1r.png

"Upupu... things are getting real crazy down there, y'know. I'm sure you're not the one who came up with that ugly monstrosity downstairs, right?" Monokuma's high pitched laughter echoes throughout this secluded part of the facility. He speaks to a man obscured in shadows, one who has been watching the tour's events proceed from the very beginning. "I mean, besides that thing, everything really worked out, right?"

file.php

Revan, clad in his full Mandalorian Iron armor and a cloak, didn't immediately respond. He certainly didn't care about any sort of pleasantries or jokes. "Everything went fine. Malevolence was cultivated. The AI works, too, and that's what really matters. If the other bear wishes to show off for his precious Master, then that is all the better for us."

ZQPkCze.png

Monokuma tilted his head to the side slightly, observing what basically amounted to his new master. This particular incarnation of Monokuma had never known a direct master beyond the vague programming and direction given to him by the Arch Demon. This was certainly something to get used to, though the tiny bear had to wonder if he was really integral to Revan's mission at all.

"Well..." The bear switched gears, taking on a bit more serious of a tone. "I'm sure the Coalition thanks you for all your contributions. You have access to all their plans, right? You're so crafty~"

revan_by_phibesone-d2zp5ue.jpg

At this line of questioning, Revan broke his militaristic stance and simply looked at Monokuma. "They might agree, if they had any idea I had taken them. All they know me as is the dutiful member who tipped them off to the latest Arch Demon plot. Save your flattery for one it might work on, bear."

"Hrm!" Crossing his arms, Monokuma didn't look too pleased. "Fine, have no one thank you for all your hard work! Don't make me go all insubordinate on you and tell all your friends you have a bear fetish! Look at all the bears you're manipulating, you sick bear pervert!"

"Hmph." Revan had some reservations about leaving Monokuma with the ability to speak freely, but the monochrome bear was at least better than the brown animatronic monstrosity downstairs. "You're not wrong, at least. The Arch Demon is pleased with my work, and at least knows that his animatronic puppet had little to do with our success. He also does not seem to realize I am working toward my own benefit, or perhaps he just does not care."

Monokuma giggled. "But he should care. You're going to do great things, aren't you? I'm just wondering, was it a part of your plan to just let them all go?"

"Of course," Revan said, his tone made short by the suggestion one of his pieces had moved out of place. "The Coalition will not look too intently into a success. It will be my recommendation that the Coalition shut down this facility to ensure the power of Fuse no longer goes used... but of course, we will keep the facility for ourselves. You'd best be ready to assist me there."

A slow clapping could be heard from somewhere within the shadows. Monokuma turned around and put a paw over his eyes in search of the noise's origin. Eventually, out of the shadows came Jade Curtiss.

a5fk3iJ.png

"Now, what's this about a bear fetish?" he asked.

Monokuma stomped his foot in response. "What's the big idea walking in our meeting like this?! We're having important discussions where we vaguely allude to all of our mysterious plans."

"That will have to wait for another time, I'm afraid." Touching at his glasses, Jade ignored Monokuma and moved to stand before Revan. "Far be it from me to judge how you use my products, but I'm not one to sit by and watch it all be used without compensation any longer."

Revan listened to the two speak without a word, but then 'compensation' came up and the Sith Lord simply laughed. "What, you intend to force me to pay you? Hm."

darth_revan_by_ravenlancer-d3bw82h.jpg

He had figured Jade would be troublesome, but let him live. Killing him was not in his best interest. Still, Revan knew all it would take was one flick of his wrist, and Monokuma would get to see how unnaturally a head could turn. "Do not forget who you are speaking to, boy."

"I'm aware," Jade said, sounding like he was already finding this dreadfully dull. "I'm a powerful man with quite a few people who will notice if I go missing. I'm sure you and your group don't need undue attention."

"You sure talk big!" Monokuma interrupted. "I wonder if you talk so big strapped to a chair with hundreds of volts running through you!"

Jade only frowned at the annoying creature. "It shouldn't be hard for someone with all your connections to pay me. The alternative to not receiving payment is a pretty simple one... It would be all too easy to inform the Coalition that one of their valued members doesn't have their best interests at heart. Whether you silence me or ignore me, both have unfortunate consequences for you."

Revan was very quiet. He nodded a few times, as though to say, "So be it." He lifted his hand and used an advanced form of the Mind Trick: Force Fear. "Or you will remain silent, and I won't burn you to a crisp."

SOgCdak.png

"Someone already tried that!" Monokuma said. "This guy's totally weird!"

"No weirder than you, my bear friend," Jade said pleasantly. Seemingly unaffected by Revan's mind trick, Jade shrugged. "I will not bore you with the details, but an unfortunate event in my past has forced me to maintain a certain resistance to assaults or intrusions on my mind. Not that you couldn't try to kill me with another sort of means, but the point remains."

Jade waited a moment, though as Monokuma seemed about to say something, Jade interrupted him. "Let's not be difficult. I can offer you access to other luxury products before many others even know of their existence. A partnership of sorts. I'll even accept some of this facility's Fuse as payment, as it seems it has a practical use in altering or improving upon products that already exist."

Jade could only wonder if Fuse could be used on food...

The proposal certainly wasn't a bad one. Revan locked his hands behind his back while considering it. "What sort of technology are you offering?" Though he would prefer to avoid paying, perhaps the benefits could be significant. Or maybe he could just kill Jade and take the technology anyways. Either way, Revan came out on top, because of one, simple fact; Anyone that knew about Jade's disappearance would quickly forget him through Revan's influence. Those who resisted would be erased just like their master.

"We have an extensive research network within the company," Jade explained. "New universes are scoured for technology that can be made useful for all universes. You'd be surprised how many products can't be manufactured outside of their original universe for that they require materials inherent to their own universe. Some materials can't be easily transported, and some simply cease to exist when taken out of their normal environment. We've been working on ways to maneuver around this, but developments such as these take time."

Jade held out a hand, a spear materializing in his palm. "We've also hit a breakthrough in combining certain magics with technology. Particularly weapons technology, which you might find useful. We possess a weapon capable of breaking a hole in a universal barrier, but we haven't found a potential buyer who we don't worry will become overzealous and destroy space and time as we know it."

p3dA3L9.gif

Jade adjusted the spear in the palm of his hand, aiming it instead at Revan. "Perhaps it's unwise of me to be telling all of this to a thief, but precautions have been made. I'm seeing that my frankly reasonable offers are being met with resistance, something I was hoping wouldn't be the case." Jade spun the spear in his palm and instead slammed it into the ground, rooting it there. "My extensive network is already aware of your identity. They won't release the info if all goes to plan. Try to silence them all if you want-- a former employee of mine is a leader amongst the Coalition, and I've already inferred to the agents sent here that a double agent is in their midst. I pray you handle this matter as delicately as possible in case something does go wrong for you."

Monokuma giggled, despite the tense atmosphere in the room. "I wanna see this guy run a death game!"

Revan's response was short and to the point. "Fine, fine. I'll pay you for the AI. But don't forget one thing..." Revan picked Jade up by his throat without even moving. "... None of the weapons in the world change that I could kill you and your lieutenants as easily as I would break a twig. As it stands, the only thing preventing that is my desire to stay hidden. If my presence were to be revealed..." On this ominous note, he released Jade. "Long story short... Don't cross me. Are we clear?" His tone was calm and uninvolved.

"How about you run one together!" Monokuma exclaimed, but Jade ignored him.

"I'm sure you could do many nasty things if you wanted to!" Jade said, his smile deepening. "Which you can do all you want under our agreement. Customer confidentiality." The spear in the ground disappearing, Jade pulled out a cell phone. "With this face-to-face matter out of the way, my people will contact you through untraceable means to continue our deal. It will be wonderful working with you." With that, Jade left as easily as he entered, the phone to his ear.

roLnfd6.png

"I feel like we're a part of the bear mafia!"

Revan gave Monokuma a long, hard look under his mask. He sighed deeply. Maybe creating that robot wasn't such a great idea.

For one boy, his nightmare was only just beginning.

Jeffery Sprit groaned as he got up off the floor. His face was flushed from the encounter with Cole, a guy who Jeffery had believed to be honorable, but in fact was nothing of the sort. With his powers in the hands of an evil man and no Fuse of his own secured, Jeffery didn't know what to do. Would Elliot let his sister go now?

"Oh, Jeffery~" said a familiar voice. Jeffery turned around to face the speaker, only to be grabbed him from behind and have what appeared to be an ice pick pulled close toward his neck.

Elliot stood before him, smiling.

i8U3z47.jpg

"You look panicked... is that because you didn't get the Fuse?" Elliot waited a beat, but Jeffery found he couldn't speak. "It's fine. Really. I didn't actually want the Fuse from you. Revan will be kind enough to give me some. Did you know, he told me about you and your amazing powers after observing them as part of his Murder Game?"

Jeffery shook his head. "W-Who is--?"

"Oh, right, you wouldn't know. Poor, naive Jeffery. I was hoping you'd get your powers back before all this was over, but now the Conduit has them, and he's a bit too powerful for me to make an enemy of now. I'm sorry about that, really. I was so looking forward to painfully extracting your abilities from you~"

"B-But what about--" Jeffery shook with fear and rage. "My sister! Just let my sister go, you bastard!"

Elliot barked out a laugh. "You actually thought that was her?" Elliot raised a hand, conjuring the intangible form of Jeffery's sister. She was smiling brightly, but Elliot quickly waved away the hologram.

"What a fool you are. You're useless to me. For wasting my time, I am just going to kill you, Jeffery. Maybe then you will reunite with your sister."

Jeffery's eyes went wide. He couldn't speak a word. All he could think of was his poor sister before the ice picked plunged deep into his neck.​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Kotomine blankly looked up at the sky, watching as Ultibahara abruptly flew off, the cyborg creature seemingly having grown bored with the fight.

"... Well, that was anti-climactic."

Chris scowled as the enemy so suddenly left, keeping his guard up, wondering if he planned on coming back. After all, it felt like he was holding back, and that the monster could have killed a majority of them with a thought if it had even tried seriously, but it looked like that was not the case, it seemed, as even after several minutes passed, it didn't come back.

"... Yeah, I guess it was," Chris would mumble, before clearing his throat. The fight was done now, but the war still raged on. With that being said, the soldier faced the remaining survivors, frowning at the somewhat grim image before him. Good, innocent people had been hurt, dragged into this sort of mess even though they had not asked for it. How long would the good have to suffer while the evil got away with their misdoings? If Wesker was right about one thing, it felt like he was indeed getting away with it, but with his and the Coalition's efforts, he'd make sure that Wesker would get what was coming to him. But strength came from soldiers in war. That was a truth that could not be disputed. Strength and heart, at least. "Anyway, now that this bloody mess is over, I can imagine most of you guys might be troubled over what you just saw. Now that this... mess is over, you can go home and try to live out the rest of your life peacefully, or you could come with me and Mr. Kotomine back to the Coalition. If you haven't been on the up-keep, the Coalition is an organization dedicated to fighting Arch Demon Akibahara, the one responsible for the Murder Game you just went through, and possibly the one whose image Ultibahara was created in. He is a force that threatens the entire multiverse, and even at this moment, his plans of universal domination are affecting everything and everyone around us," the soldier explained, reluctantly putting up his weapons, as the battle seemed to be over for now.

"Are we doing recruiting so quickly? My, at least give them some to adjust," Kotomine spoke in a somewhat annoyed tone, his voice making it seem like he was actually talking about giving himself some time to adjust, rather than the others.

Ignoring Kotomine as if he never said anything, Chris continued to speak. "I won't hold it against you if you decide to reject and if you desire to go home, heck, I wish I could just go home too sometimes, but this monster... is something else, really. The Coalition needs all the help we can get, and we can't afford to give in to despair. Well, that's what Makoto says anyway. We can't lose hope, or else we'll have nothing to fight our enem with. So what do you guys say? Are you willing to fight with us? Or will you return home? I'll understand if you choose the latter. You never asked to be a part of this situation after all..."

Well, there was that. Would you take Chris's offer to join the Coalition, or return home safely and / or do as you please?

@Everyone

Touma Kamijou – Epilogue: The Tale of the Illusion Killer Boy

"What do you mean you'll handle it from here? How are you even gonna handle it?! Why aren't you letting me help you?!" Touma could only exclaim in confusion and anger as Motoharu Tsuchimikado said something strange to him, "I don't think you understand, Tsuchimikado. Isn't that why you sent me here in the first place? To investigate that Fuse substance and make sure it doesn't get into the wrong hands?! Why aren't you letting me go back and finish my job?! You're not making any sense here, man!" He continued to yell, balling his two fists at the sunglasses-wearing teenager in front of him. Touma was just about ready to punch Tsuchimikado right in his stupid face, but he knew better than that. The last time he even tried, he was down in the ground in less than ten seconds flat. Tsuchimikado was a scary opponent. One that Touma would rather not have to fight if he could help it.

A day or two had passed ever since the Fuse Incident, as Tsuchimikado's people seemed to be calling it, whoever they were anyway. Embarrassingly enough, Touma had intended to investigate the so-called Fuse that he had sought after for quite a while, but before he could do anything, he tripped on what seemed to be a big rock and fell into the portal that led him back into his dimension without any warning, unable to even respond to Mr. Redfield's Coalition or whatever offer. One might call it a cheap excuse, but Touma knew that it was the work of his misfortune. His bad luck. The bad luck that had afflicted him due to the notion of his Imagine Breaker also negating God's blessings and miracles, as his dear friend Index had explained it back home, or rather, "luck," as the normal common folk would call it. With no way back, Touma went to Tsuchimikado and attempted to talk to him about getting back as quickly as possible, only to surprisingly enough, for him at the time at least, before being met with a shocking, sudden rejection.

Was there a point to all this? Is he not telling me something again? Does he know about this Murder Game nonsense?

To Touma, Motoharu Tsuchimikado was always an interesting person. Touma didn't exactly know the full extent of how his job worked, but Tsuchimikado did mention that he was something of a triple agent, working between Academy City, the Amakusa Church, and probably some other organizations that Touma didn't dare look into. Frankly, it was better that Touma not know much about Tsuchimikado, as well as his plans and just how far his affiliations stretch. With that in mind, Tsuchimikado could only laugh in an attempt to brush and throw off Touma's confusion and anger, rubbing the back of his neck rather casually, as if this were no big deal, much to Touma's irritation. Why did he always have to be like this? It frustrated him to no end!

"Ah, jeez. Yeah, uh... how do I put this, Kami-yan?" Tsuchimikado would finally speak, his sunglasses gleaming a bit as the sun shone, "Sorry to have put you all that trouble for kinda nothing, but hey, at least you helped me out a bit! You at least had fun, right? Haha! I knew I could count on you-nya!"

"Stop screwing around already! What are you even talking about?"

"Well, that's classified information, but if you really wanna know, uh..." He responded, briefly cupping his chin in thought, thinking of the right words to say, "See, my boss. Well, one of the bosses I'm working for, anyway, he was feeling this weird disturbance coming around, and wanted me to investigate. But I mean, it's pretty dangerous... so that's why I got you to investigate for me!"

That doesn't explain or make anything better, asshole! Screw you!

"Anyway, I can't say much more! Sorry to bail so suddenly on ya, but this talk of that Fuse Incident just reminded me, I gotta fly and report your findings to my superiors! See ya! And one more thing; if I were you, I wouldn't sweat that Fuse talk! I'm sure if anyone decided to take that stuff after all the trouble, they're responsible enough to not do anything drastic with it! I mean, if the Traitors you spoke of can't use 'em, then there's no trouble, right?"

"Wait, no, you little--!"

Break.

Unspecified amount of time later.

8bVpxnK.jpg

The Windowless Building was exactly as it sounded like. A building with no windows at all, but also no doors. No entrances, exits, nothing. Some could describe it as more a giant block in the middle of the city rather than an actual building, but alas, it had its works. For one, it was the resting place of Aleister Crowley, the founder of Academy City and the ultimate head of the Science Side, the indirect father of all the espers in the world, except for perhaps the Gemstones. Unbeknownst to many, he is a former magician thought to be long dead, but then again, many did not even know of his identity at all. He was like an angel, yet a devil. He was like the epitome of good, yet of bad as well. It was hard to describe him, especially when all he ever did was rest in that tank of his. This tank that presumably preserved his life.

Tsuchimikado stood in the strange room with pocketed hands, having just relayed Touma's findings during the Fuse Incident. Right down to the Traitors, the power of the Fuse, the Singularists and Cultists, the Coalition, the dropping of the name Murder Games, and most importantly, perhaps, the mentioning of a powerful being known as Arch Demon Akibahara that seemed to lurk in the shadows of the universe, under the radar of even Crowley, who is said to be the root of all modern knowledge in the world.

But of course, if Touma Kamijou's findings were correct, then the world was but a speck of dust compared to the multiverse that they apparently lived in. This was a groundbreaking discovery, could it be proven, but alas, Crowley and Tsuchimikado cared little for that. They cared mostly more for preserving their lifestyle. On one hand, it limited progress a bit, but on the other, frankly, they would rather not cause some sort of panic or commotion in the public if they were to reveal the possibility that there was a big multiverse out there, far bigger than anyone could imagine, so this would be kept as top secret classified information for now.

ES5bH1O.jpg

"And that is all that you've discovered in your investigation?"

"Yeah," Tsuchimikado nodded with a frown. Though he had laughed it off when Touma broke the news to him, truth be told, Tsuchimikado was quite honestly troubled by these findings. Who knew what this could mean? This talk of Arch Demon Akibahara... these Murder Games. What did they mean? What was their exact nature? There were so many questions that needed to be answered, yet there seemed to be no clues or leads around to follow, "What do you propose we do from here then?"

Crowley.jpg

"For now, nothing," Crowley spoke calmly, not even flinching, "We will continue as we usually do. Damage control after the intrusion of Vento of the Front, cleaning up Amata Kihara's mess, getting Accelerator comfortable within GROUP, explaining the magic disturbances, and the like. We have a schedule to maintain after all, and we can't be put off by something so abstract and lacking of any concrete backup, so for now, as long as it does not directly involve us, we will continue as normal," the boss-man replied coolly, "After we finish adjusting to our new environments and whatnot, we can focus on the future. Am I clear?"

Tsuchimikado.jpg

"Crystal. Is that all then, Mr. Crowley?"

"Well... there is one thing that still bothers me. Tell me, have you ever heard of someone called Fiamma of the Right?"

To be continued

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Atomyk
HOPE ESTHEIM EPILOGUE
(F*** it all, I'mma Bring in Characters for no reason. WOOT!!! (Class 0 is here to help Cole provide a small welcoming ceremony thing should you will it. XD))

*press Play*

Hope looks at Chris for a few moments at this, still missing his arm. "Well, Sir, as much as I would like to help, My usefullness to everyone, both as a combatant and as a medic are over without that cursed brand, and arm...​ So I may have to decline. Plus, by all intents and definitions I am dead now. The Bear said I lost, but he is wrong. Sure, I don't get the reward for survival, but I get a Seccond chance. I am afraid that I'll have to decline without my other arm. Maybe I can be of some use to Cocoon and Gran Pulse some other way." He smiles, trying to keep his 'Preaching' to a minimum to avoid another snide remark from the man in purple. Turning, he looks at the Doctor, Luke, Asch, Tails, Mulan, and any other friends he made during the events. "I don't know about all of you, but I think I want to at least say hellow to my friends before committing to anything." He smiles, before, right then, 5 figures start walking through a sort of portal, followed by another 14. those 14 immediately head to Chris and Kotomine, in the red cloaks so they almost look like Red Doctor Who Headless monks, before Ace throws off his robe. "We have arrived, Chris. I'm sure you are aware that Class Zero is with you."

The first 5 figures rush towards Hope, Horrified. "HOPE!!!" The first to arrive would be a woman with lean build and light pink hair, coupled with an uneven cape and a sholder guard with 2 glowing marks on it. Lightning Farron. The next, Snow, illicits an angry expression from Hope at first, before it fades into a smile. Saze brings up the rear with Fang, as Vanille joins in. Hope, looking to them, seems dumbfounded. "Guys, why have you come?" he looks to the Doctor and Luke again, as well as Asch. "These are my new friends, I can tell you about the events here later. This is the Doctor, this is Luke and Asch, This is Tails," and he continues introducing everyone in the present vicinity before a near-silent uttering can be heard.

"When 9 and 9 meet 9, The Depths of reason shall stir, When the seal of Creation is broken, a Voice like thunder shall sound, and thou shalt know, We have Arrived." Ace stops and looks at the 6 people, perhaps more staring at him, as the other cloaked figures remain there, still, cloaks fluttering in the breeze, but looking more like statues then anything else. "Sorry, just a prophecy back home. It relates to the darkness the Coalition faces pretty well too though." He looks around the crowd blankly, standing in front of the Agito Cadets, beside Cole. "While he may have started a little too soon with Recruitment, I agree. Even the Agito cadets and their l'Cie can't hold off the evil that threatens the seals of creation." He looks at the l'Cie in the room. "Interesting, it seems you are of the goddess Pulse." He bows slightly. "so, they are pulling us out of time and worlds as well too, Interesting. You 6 especially are well known in my world." (BS'ing this bit, for those familiar with Type-0) Ace pulls his deck of cards out, and conjours a magical Archway, while some of the other cadets cast healing spells on it and Deuce plays some music to cure ailments, also joining the arch. once done, the arch still stands there, still magical. Ace, looking to Cole, smiles a bit. "The Coalition doesn't know the true strength of the Agito cadets yet, but we are here, and we welcome each and every one of you. Human, or animal. we already have a Sapphire dragon aboard. If you wish to join us, please step through the archway, and your wounds will be healed. You've all been through hell and back, and no one has the right to ask this of you, but we are asking, because the sealks of creation need your help." With this, Ace steps back.

Once their whole thing is finished, the cadets pull down their hoods, exposing their faces.

Hopes Friends: (remove HOPE and SARAH (Rightmost) from the image.)
ffxiii-cast-wallpaper.jpg

Class - 0 / Agito Cadets
2560010-videon_a_final_fantasy_agito_1.jpg

Ace:
FFType0-AceRender2.png

@CrimsonLaurana @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @TheBombMan

@ALL PRESENT!!!!!!

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.