Murder Game VI: Fusion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A... cultist?" Pietro wondered what that actually translated to. He remembered though, it meant Patchouli was performing various tasks in order to get something, a great reward. For fuse, perhaps? But it seemed that none of the tasks involved killing anyone... or did it? He had to ask.

"You didn't kill anyone, did you?" he asked. "And please. Love. Honesty. And I want to know, if possibly, I had anything to do with the cultist tasks?"

@Gummi Bunnies

Tails then approached the two. Pietro just looked at Tails and nodded, looking towards Patchouli. It was her issue, so he would leave it up to her whether to tell her... fellow cultist, as it turned out, or not.

@TheBombMan

"A... cultist?" Pietro wondered what that actually translated to. He remembered though, it meant Patchouli was performing various tasks in order to get something, a great reward. For fuse, perhaps? But it seemed that none of the tasks involved killing anyone... or did it? He had to ask.

"You didn't kill anyone, did you?" he asked. "And please. Love. Honesty. And I want to know, if possibly, I had anything to do with the cultist tasks?"

@Gummi Bunnies

Tails then approached the two. Pietro just looked at Tails and nodded, looking towards Patchouli. It was her issue, so he would leave it up to her whether to tell her... fellow cultist, as it turned out, or not.

@TheBombMan
Tails saw Pietro and Patchouli going far away. Are they scheming something? Tails thought.

Tails approached them and asked what's up.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies
L14050180401257313_39.jpg

"... honest, I didn't kill anybody, and none of it revolved around you... everything that I've been saying to you... regarding our partnership... is real," Patchouli explained, knowing it was a big reveal to him. Not long until her fellow cultist had decided to check in on them, and she knew there was no hiding it either.

"Tails... I'm only stating the truth here... you should know..." Patchouli spoke, knowing he would get what she means right away. She just wanted to know what was Pietro's overall response to this... if she did betray his trust...

@Wedge Antilles @TheBombMan

"I should know what?" Tails asked. Was it a memory that had been forgotten when he died?

@Gummi Bunnies
L14050180401257313_35.jpg

By that alone, she assumed that he had forgotten about it due to his death...

"We were both cultists... the two cultists among the tourists..." she gave this bland response, thinking that it would trigger something. She didn't want to drag this private conversation they had for too long... fearing that someone else would overhear, and try to harm her for her role.

@TheBombMan @Wedge Antilles

L14050180401257313_39.jpg

"... honest, I didn't kill anybody, and none of it revolved around you... everything that I've been saying to you... regarding our partnership... is real," Patchouli explained, knowing it was a big reveal to him. Not long until her fellow cultist had decided to check in on them, and she knew there was no hiding it either.

"Tails... I'm only stating the truth here... you should know..." Patchouli spoke, knowing he would get what she means right away. She just wanted to know what was Pietro's overall response to this... if she did betray his trust...

Pietro took a few seconds to think about Patchouli's response to him. Not killing anyone, that was important to know for Pietro, and a good thing that she hadn't, as well as none of her actions, her interactions, their interactions as a couple, had nothing to do with the cult agenda. He looked at Tails and smiled at the ghostly figure, a friend to both him and his partner, and also a cultist. If even a cultist could be singled out to be killed by the murderers among them... how different could they be from the rest of the innocents?

Then, Pietro spoke to Patchouli.

"I'm not sure why you tell me this. Maybe it's something to do with your portal experience. But I think it's because you care about me. That makes me feel happy. And loved. I love you too. What are you going to do about the cult thing now?"

@Gummi Bunnies

He then looked at Tails, who had asked if Patchouli was okay. "She's fine, I think. She told me. The cult thing. And... it didn't change my opinion of you. It doesn't change my opinion of her. She means the world to me. Still very much so."

@TheBombMan

"We were... both cultists?" Tails said.

By hearing those words, Tails immediately got a sharp pain in his head mind.

The memories.

Tails finally remembers everything.

All from before his point of death, to his task as a Cultist.

Holding his head ghost head with both hands, the headache slowly subsided. At that point, Tails could've yelled, but he didn't.

"I... I finally remember everything..." Tails whispered to himself.

"I'm sorry for forgetting... that, Patchouli." Tails said to Patchouli quietly, to not alert other people. "We still got 2 more huge tasks to go, right? As a ghost, I don't think I can be of use, but no matter what..."

tumblr_mrenbvTbbW1rjqgzmo2_400.gif

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Pietro took a few seconds to think about Patchouli's response to him. Not killing anyone, that was important to know for Pietro, and a good thing that she hadn't, as well as none of her actions, her interactions, their interactions as a couple, had nothing to do with the cult agenda. He looked at Tails and smiled at the ghostly figure, a friend to both him and his partner, and also a cultist. If even a cultist could be singled out to be killed by the murderers among them... how different could they be from the rest of the innocents?

Then, Pietro spoke to Patchouli.

"I'm not sure why you tell me this. Maybe it's something to do with your portal experience. But I think it's because you care about me. That makes me feel happy. And loved. I love you too. What are you going to do about the cult thing now?"

@Gummi Bunnies

He then looked at Tails, who had asked if Patchouli was okay. "She's fine, I think. She told me. The cult thing. And... it didn't change my opinion of you. It doesn't change my opinion of her. She means the world to me. Still very much so."

@TheBombMan
"We were... both cultists?" Tails said.

By hearing those words, Tails immediately got a sharp pain in his head mind.

The memories.

Tails finally remembers everything.

All from before his point of death, to his task as a Cultist.

Holding his head ghost head with both hands, the headache slowly subsided. At that point, Tails could've yelled, but he didn't.

"I... I finally remember everything..." Tails whispered to himself.

"I'm sorry for forgetting... that, Patchouli." Tails said to Patchouli quietly, to not alert other people. "We still got 2 more huge tasks to go, right? As a ghost, I don't think I can be of use, but no matter what..."

tumblr_mrenbvTbbW1rjqgzmo2_400.gif

L14050180401257313_33.jpg

"I... I just didn't want you to think me as a backstabber... so I tell you now the truth... with that said..." Patchouli still felt disappointed in herself that she kept this a secret for so long, but truthfully, like Tails had just said, they were almost done with their tasks.

"... Tails is right... with those tasks done, we can ensure that no one has to stay dead... if the Fuse is something that can change death and ensure that no one has to die at the end... we can make it end as if this tour had never happened," she says to them, wanting to put the Cultist reward to a good use for everybody else here.

L14050180401257313_33.jpg

"I... I just didn't want you to think me as a backstabber... so I tell you now the truth... with that said..." Patchouli still felt disappointed in herself that she kept this a secret for so long, but truthfully, like Tails had just said, they were almost done with their tasks.

"... Tails is right... with those tasks done, we can ensure that no one has to stay dead... if the Fuse is something that can change death and ensure that no one has to die at the end... we can make it end as if this tour had never happened," she says to them, wanting to put the Cultist reward to a good use for everybody else here.

"That's also what I want to do. Before I planned to use the Fuse to revive Cosmo. Now I want to save everyone that died here. It's all up to Patchouli." Tails quietly said.

Patchouli's honesty with him at least reassured Pietro, and he had trusted her without reservation throughout the time of their partnership. He felt it was too late, too difficult to turn his back on her now anyway, even if he wanted to. The feelings he had for her, they were still very much there; she had done nothing to hurt them, after all.

"If there's any way I can help. Just tell me. Or direct me. I trust you both. That you would be acting in the best interest of everyone if you succeed."

@Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmm..." *Sadao stepped through the portal with a sigh not sure what was awaiting him. He stepped through and looked around. He was in a field. It was dusk. Though it didn't feel like earth. He was actually getting a full source of magic without people being around. He then realized he was back on Ente Isla. He then felt others close in around him. He immediately recognized their attire from the church and stood cautiously as he looked for the head man. He didn't see anything until an over covered smell filled his nose and a voice of asthma flowed through his ears. He turned to see the angel with a creepy smile on his face and the microphone in his hand.*
Sariel_(The_Devil_Is_a_Part-Timer!).jpg

"Well well well. Look who we have here. A little demon that needs to be crushed~?" "I have no time for this Sariel! Just give me that microphone and I won't have to beat you a second time!" *Sadao said with smoke being breathed out of his nose. His anger was not manageable right now. He wanted to get back before he died. "Well to bad! After last time I need to tea-" *He was interrupted as he looked back down to see Sadao holding all the church people as lifeless bags. Sadao's face not amused from his small talk he decided to get things done while he did so. Sadao dropped the people and raised his hand* "Last chance Sariel! Give me that microphone or I will kill you this time!!" *The angel, scared but not willing to give, dashed towards him with the Hero's blade. Sadao didn't ask questions and wasn't ready for the dash. He was stabbed in the arm and it hurt worse than anything on Ente Isla. Knowing the Angel couldn't do anything with the sword as it went though bone. Sadao cocked his arm back and grinned evilly*
1371734659935_zps7d37938a.jpg

*As his arm cocked back, magic circles formed behind his elbow*
Combate_Magic0.jpg

"Now get on your knee's once again angel, but this time beg for my forgiveness!" *He punched the angle with the force of a nuke. He was incarcerated immediately yet the mic was left untouched. He picked up while holding his wounded arm.*
(Now looking like this. Ignore background chick)
nmn57ej.jpg

*He sat down hoping his arm would heal by itself. Though it didn't seem like it would. He sat there holding his limp arm. He sat there as he saw Rose walk back* "Hey. I see your fight went" *he coughs* "Well" *he says with a smile*
@Raven @EVERYONE ELSE that wants to talk

images

Rose breathed as she was back and held the microphone. 'Why Slade. Ugg...' She thought her admitting part of what she feared. She then heard Sadao and tried to give a smile. "As well as it could I guess." She answered. "I know why Deathstroke was here." She stated and sighed. Her neck still hurt from the needle and the whole it left still was red. "He's still a pain and I don't think he's going to leave me alone anytime soon." She said with a sigh. "You? Everything go alright?" She asked him. She didn't say anything about her father's comment but still she could feel herself fighting blush.
@MrDubWubs

"I guess if you say that." Tails agreed.

He went over to talk to other people, since there seems to be people who have not yet traveled through the portal.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @now open for interaction
Bonnie watched as Patchouli, Pietro conversed about something he was to far about to hear. He frowned, he hated being left out in the dark about something, maybe he could something outta Tails

"So Foxy, er I mean....Tails, whatcha talk with Patchouli and Pietro?" He asked the ghost fox

Patchouli's honesty with him at least reassured Pietro, and he had trusted her without reservation throughout the time of their partnership. He felt it was too late, too difficult to turn his back on her now anyway, even if he wanted to. The feelings he had for her, they were still very much there; she had done nothing to hurt them, after all.

"If there's any way I can help. Just tell me. Or direct me. I trust you both. That you would be acting in the best interest of everyone if you succeed."

@Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan
"...I cant say it directly..." patchouli said, looking around due the fact that someone could be peeping on them..."But it revolves around the Prophet. Either way...we're in this together..."

Without another word to be said, she leaned in and gave a genuine kiss on the lips, letting it go for a few seconds before stopping.

@Wedge Antilles

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"...I cant say it directly..." patchouli said, looking around due the fact that someone could be peeping on them..."But it revolves around the Prophet. Either way...we're in this together..."

Without another word to be said, she leaned in and gave a genuine kiss on the lips, letting it go for a few seconds before stopping.

@Wedge Antilles

"Together then, love. I'm with you." After she broke off the kiss, he leaned towards Patchouli to kiss her lips again. It seemed they had a few moments to wait on others, and a relatively private location, so, why not enjoy each other's company, while they waited? And, it would be a further confirmation of their partnership, their relationship now.

He didn't break the kiss as she did, he kept their lips together.

@Gummi Bunnies

Bonnie watched as Patchouli, Pietro conversed about something he was to far about to hear. He frowned, he hated being left out in the dark about something, maybe he could something outta Tails

"So Foxy, er I mean....Tails, whatcha talk with Patchouli and Pietro?" He asked the ghost fox
"Err... just stuff about my memory. I remember everything I know so far now. Do you want me to tell you what I remember now?" Tails said.

@Nate Dawg

"Err... just stuff about my memory. I remember everything I know so far now. Do you want me to tell you what I remember now?" Tails said.

@Nate Dawg
"Sure, it's not like anyone else will talk to me besides you,Patchouli and Pietro." Bonnie said chuckling as he looked back at the cluster of people.

"What do you remember Tails?"

Status
Not open for further replies.